+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 4 14 22 LastLast

Thread: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    I think it’s very curious that snoop has waited until now to broach the subject of Tavares. He has been a member since 2015. Why now? Tavares has been outspoken about the cause of the Ca. Fires most recently. It almost feels as though snoop accumulated his research and incubated it until Tavares became a threat. I am not going to read snoops material because quite honestly, the onus is upon him to present the material in a digestible manner versus a giant data dump.

Does anyone know if snoops material is being disseminated across other platforms?
    A very quick $.02 here. (Forgive me, I have to be out the door in a few moments.)
    1. Snoop has mentioned Tavares a number of times before in his other threads about Rod Class, et al. This is just a specific thread about her in particular.
    2. Yes, he's posted similar material on quite a number of other blogs and platforms, and they can fairly easily be Google-searched and found.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), AriG (18th January 2019), onawah (18th January 2019), RunningDeer (26th January 2019), snoop4truth (20th January 2019), Yoda (22nd January 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

THANK YOU BILL!
    Hopefully Tavares' work will not be a case where the baby is thrown out with the bath water, as there is too much at stake.
    If nothing else, she has brought a lot of attention to the matter, and so many more people could be opening their eyes now to the strangeness of the California fires, possibly thereby leading to other conspiracies which need much more attention.
    In this case, it's not been possible to cover up the evidence--firefighters and countless first hand witnesses, photos and videos demonstrating proof, experts of various kinds who are speaking out.
    So some real headway can be made (and has been made) in uncovering who and what is behind all the destruction which will lead to a lot more people asking a lot more questions and demanding answers.
    I hope that Tavares will clean her act up if she is a sincere whistleblower, but not that she will be shut up.
    There really needs to be someone out there doing the job she is doing, only without the embellishments, falsification, etc.
    The situation is certainly serious enough without any call for exaggeration, and too important to be cheapened.
    If she is working for the "other side", then I think she is going to find she has a tiger by the tail.
    And the way things are going, I don't think there is going to be a lot of middle ground left to stand on.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

There have been many examples in history, in many disciplines, of quite unexpected people with apparently good reputations creating hoaxes (or, for example, doctoring scientific research, which is actually the same thing) — simply to try to bolster a case they passionately believe in. This really has happened all too often.
    Last edited by onawah; 18th January 2019 at 16:25.
    Each breath a gift...

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,261 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Let’s look at this from another angle. It is hard to dispute a Secret Space Program.

Does this mean that it is okay for Corey Goode et al to present their version of “we have the greatest intel on planet earth, (and beyond), about the SSP” when time and time again their repetitive behaviour and evidence supports the claim that they are fabricating and capitalizing on an important and valid topic for their own self serving interests?

What damage does their infection into the SSP topic cause to credible researchers building their case with credible proof e.g. Catherine Austin Fitts and Mark Skidmore?

Should we allow them to continue to smear the topic unchecked just because they are clever enough to plagiarise, fraudulently deceive, and sustain an income because of it?

The Tavares topic is not a priority for me as I invest my research time elsewhere; and is why I try not to comment on threads unless I can offer a reasonably informed opinion. I was impressed by this thread though so I invested some of my time looking at Snoops research, enough at this point to be convinced that he has invested a tremendous amount of his personal time and expertise into his chosen topic of fraud and so far it stacks up.

So personally I am very grateful for what Snoop is doing and very grateful for it to be on record here.

In specific detail to the phrases “plan to kill us all” and “extinction of mankind” this is purely marketing spin on Tavares part if that is her repetitive catch cry ~ and that says it all in my opinion.

Why would human beings, no matter how wealthy, or infected by A.I., or demons, or whatever, want to make themselves, their families and progeny extinct? It is illogical. And why would they risk their kin being caught in the crosshairs of genocide, or the retaliation that would come from it, now we have the power of the internet to open source intelligence? And why would they want to kill all the commoners when they need them for their intelligence quotient and labour? Artificial Intelligence and robots are not a valid security to wipe out all the commoners – if Tavares “Kill us All” means the Commoner. The holy grail is supposed to be about immortality isn’t it? So extinction is not in the equation. Transformation, yes. But extinction vs transformation vs genocide are very different.

I don’t dispute that the Commoner is used for nefarious covert experiments for developing the latest and greatest weapons in order to threaten enemies for ones own security, protection and manipulation. And this is horribly wrong. But extinction - No.

So deliberately choosing to use “extinction” speeches is an act of terror on the commoner by inciting the wrong type of activism as not only does it incite violence from fear it encourages ignorance, leading to public acts of stupidity, leading to public humiliation.

No different to the shame felt by those who were captivated by and publicly defended Goode’s charade before realizing it is a con. And in many cases it is those that have been duped that offer a keen eye to it happening and support to those caught up in the con/cults.

These con artists have to use a majority of credible data to wrap their stories up with which is why it is hard to find the BS. But when it is found, shame on them, and they should be debunked.
    I have had the question when presented with people in my life who were convinced of a devious plot targeting humanity. Which comes first, the murderous plotters who must be stopped or the wave of rage and irrational fear and hate that is spread by a "cause" to stop the feared outrage? IMO hate snowballs and when there is a nebulous "other" to blame, the humans who seem in some way to stand for the evil are the ones who are targeted, injured and murdered.

Of course it is not exactly the same each "time". Various "uprisings" have been built on a sense that some elite, institution or intellectual class was the threat. In the US we had the black listings based on fear of Communism. One could see the way fabricated charges whipped up the community, tapping into their concerns.

Genocide has happened but IMO it was usually accomplished in the name of a cause to stop the elites or the rulers or the ones holding the wealth. Or it could be that like in Pol pot's regime and others, just being educated was seen as a threat.

OR it might be a clash of beliefs as in religious wars. OR in particular, a group might feel they are the target of threat and must defend themselves.

OR when a NATURAL disaster occurs, people cannot accept the fact that maybe this was a cumulative set of poor judgements and need to feel that it would have to be a plot? Not saying The Fires were natural but I do not know.

I think paranoia is the most dangerous human response to the unknown and the fearful. Maybe as they say "just because you are paranoid, that does NOT mean someone is NOT out to get you". BUT maybe when you are paranoid and try to stop those out to get you, it could be a terrible mistaken belief. When spread and others incited to riot, a whole way of life may be destroyed. The outcome NEVER solved humanity's needs for peace, prosperity and an ecology that makes sense for all life on the planet.

Revolutionary genocide is whipped up by hyperbolic rage aimed at some nebulous authority. The cycle is repetitive and when looked back on in history THE ENDS DID NOT JUSTIFY THE MEANS.
    Last edited by Delight; 18th January 2019 at 17:20.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Pam (24th January 2019), snoop4truth (20th January 2019)

6. Link to Post #64
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    If nothing else, she has brought a lot of attention to the matter, and so many more people could be opening their eyes now to the strangeness of the California fires, possibly thereby leading to other conspiracies which need much more attention.
    Yes, but people who deliberately exploit for their own personal gain will always use the latest conspiracy topic to hitch to their wagon.

I hope Tavares is well intentioned and is just being stupid and/or naïve with her marketing sensationalism. But it is the marketing sensationalism that needs to be brought to heel.

If the work of Snoops, and others, can achieve nudging Tavares into taking a breath and taking stock of what harm she is doing, and she can adjust accordingly, then that’s a good thing.

One can only hope.

Quote Hopefully Tavares' work will not be a case where the baby is thrown out with the bath water, as there is too much at stake.
    I don’t think people will give up on paying attention to the conspiracies that Tavares covers if she were to drop off the radar.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Delight (21st January 2019), onawah (8th February 2019), Pam (24th January 2019), snoop4truth (19th January 2019)

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I've been asked by a couple of people to comment on this thread. So, here I go.

Yes, I'd need a week (or more!) to study all the links and references in depth, So my caveat is that I haven't done that. I doubt that many would! But like all reference documents, it's very useful to have it all on record.

My comments here are therefore very brief.

1) The NASA War Document is 100% definitely a hoax. I've written about this before. None of the subject matter is NASA's area of concern or responsibility. Anyone can find a NASA logo and then write a bunch of fiction that might be taken seriously by inexperienced people. And the document itself is full of amateur flaws.

2) Much has been written about Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars. As best I'm aware, its provenance is well-known, as is the author (Lyle Van Dyke). But it may be the content that's important, not the authenticity (unlike the NASA War Document, which can be disregarded).

3) Very similarly for The Report From Iron Mountain. But I have an interesting anecdote here, which a few may know or remember. Camelot Witness 'Henry Deacon' (real name Arthur Neumann), when working for military intel, was given The Report From Iron Mountain to read as part of a briefing. It was presented to him as an important document for him to read from beginning to end and fully understand.

Of course, Kerry Cassidy and I immediately asked him if this meant that the controversial document was authentic. Henry's answer was a good one. He pointed out that he wasn't TOLD it was authentic, he was just told to read it, and that its content was important. And for him, that means that it might as well have been authentic... even if it was a sophisticated fabrication.

4, 5, and 6) The 'Judge Dale Hoax', the 'Court Registry Investment System Hoax', and the 'All Governments Are Private, For-Profit Corporations Hoax'. I have no informed view. Snoop4truth is a lawyer, though (as I believe he's told us), so I have to say I do trust his analyses by default, unless proved way wrong. He's clearly put an immense amount of work into this. If he was right about the first three, he might be right about the last three. I'd not bet against it.

To explain that simply, whether one finds his presentations easy to digest or not (and I do know that many don't!), there's such a vast tonnage of detailed information here that I tend not to think that THAT's all hoaxed. It seems to me to be a labor of love — or commitment, for whatever reasons! — by someone who is super-detail-oriented and personally on a kind of crusade, determined to expose falsehood as he sees it, in areas that he cares about. Even if it's very hard to follow (or extremely hard to follow!), I think he's doing his best here to make the world a slightly better place.

Some want to expose 'Judge Dale'. Some want to expose Corey Goode. Some want to expose Flat Earthers. Some want to expose the Church of Scientology, or Bill and Hillary Clinton. And there's a LOT more to expose than all of those put together! Presenting well-researched information in a civilized way, as part of the huge reference library here, each according to their own passions and interests, is just part of what MANY of us do here — each in our own style.
    Thanks Bill,

When reading my work at the very top of this thread, keep the following in mind.

CONCISE SUMMARY OF THE HOAXES OF DEBORAH TAVARES:

1. "The NASA War Document Hoax". The document is REAL, but has been "modified" to fit the hoax. It now has a FAKE and misleading TITLE and COVER. But, the hoax is NOT the document anyway. Instead, the hoax is Deborah Tavares' OWN fraudulent claims that THE DOCUMENT ALONE, ALL BY ITSELF, WITHOUT MORE, CONSTITUTES "PROOF" that NASA is already killing us all with diabolical weapons in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, her claims about this document are not so. NASA actually created and used this very document to urge American defense contractors to develop countermeasures against the diabolical weapons described therein in an effort to prevent any planned extinction of mankind. NASA may actually be killing us all with diabolical weapons in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, THIS PARTICULAR DOCUMENT ITSELF (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim) provides no support for that proposition, because it was actually created and used in an effort TO PREVENT such an occurrence.

2. "The Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars Hoax". The document is REAL, but it is only POLITICAL FICTION. It has also been "modified" to fit the hoax. It now has a FAKE, recently-added paragraph at the beginning which fraudulently indicates that it is the work of "The Bilderbergs". But, the hoax is NOT the document anyway. Instead, the hoax is Deborah Tavares' OWN fraudulent claims that THE DOCUMENT ALONE, ALL BY ITSELF, WITHOUT MORE, CONSTITUTES "PROOF" that "The Bilderbergs" adopted a plan in 1954 to kill us all with diabolical "silent weapons" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, her claims about this document are not so. This document is actually POLITICAL FICTION and is a DISGUISED COMPLAINT about the treason and horrors suffered by U.S. soldiers when the U.S. government allegedly allowed them to be killed at Pearl Harbor in order to draw us into World War II. The Bilderbergs may actually be killing us all with diabolical "silent weapons" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, THIS PARTICULAR DOCUMENT ITSELF (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim) provides no support for that proposition, because it is actually POLITICAL FICTION.

3. "The Report From Iron Mountain Hoax". The document is REAL, but it is only POLITICAL SATIRE. So, the hoax is NOT the document itself. Instead, the hoax is Deborah Tavares' OWN fraudulent claims that THE DOCUMENT ALONE, ALL BY ITSELF, WITHOUT MORE, CONSTITUTES "PROOF" that ALL "environmental calamities" (including climate change, drought, fires, etc.) ARE FAKE ("engineered") and that they are created by the U.S. Government to justify "FAKE WARS" (described in the book) against these FAKE ("engineered") environmental calamities to prop up the U.S. economy and that the U.S. Government uses these FAKE ("engineered") environmental calamities as "weapons" to kill us all in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind (something NOT in the book). But, her claims about this document are not so. This document is actually POLITICAL SATIRE and is a DISGUISED COMPLAINT WHICH OPENLY MOCKS U.S. policy of engaging in perpetual wars to prop up the U.S. economy. The U.S Government may actually be killing us all with FAKE ("engineered") "environmental calamities" (including climate change, drought, fires, etc.) in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, THIS PARTICULAR DOCUMENT ITSELF (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim) provides no support for that proposition, because it is actually POLITICAL SATIRE.

4. "The Agenda 21 Hoax". The document is REAL. So, the hoax is NOT the document itself. Instead, the hoax is Deborah Tavares' OWN fraudulent claims that THE DOCUMENT ALONE, ALL BY ITSELF, WITHOUT MORE, CONSTITUTES "PROOF" that the United Nations is forcing us out or our rural and suburban homes and into increasingly-smaller, densely-packed, over-populated "Kill Cities" or "Smart Cities" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, her claims about this document are not so. According to the "Agenda 21" document itself (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim), its purpose is to SLOW DOWN the rate at which the environment is destroyed. It would have PROTECTED THE REMAINING FORESTS, REDUCED DROUGHT and INSURED AN ADEQUATE SUPPLY OF FRESH WATER not contaminated by SEWAGE. Agenda 21 was first presented to the public at the "EARTH SUMMIT" (an environmental conference) in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil in 1992. It was only a SUGGESTION that member nations were permitted, BUT NOT REQUIRED TO ADOPT for themselves. Agenda 21 does not apply in the United States because it is not the law in the United States and therefore cannot be enforced in the United States. Contrary to Deborah Tavares' fraudulent claims, there is NOTHING in the Agenda 21 document itself (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim) which suggests we will be forced out of our rural or suburban homes and into increasingly-smaller, densely-packed, over-populated "Kill Cities" or "Smart Cities" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. NOTHING! The United Nations may actually be forcing us out of our rural and suburban homes and into increasingly-smaller, densely-packed, over-populated "Kill Cities" or "Smart Cities" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, THIS PARTICULAR DOCUMENT ITSELF (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim) provides no support for that proposition, because it does not address those particular subjects. (See Post #124 for some of the text of Agenda 21. See Post #166 for detailed information about Agenda 21).

5. "The PG&E Satellite Beams Hoax". THE DOCUMENTS ARE FORGERIES AND THE ALLEGATIONS CONTAINED IN THOSE FORGERIES ARE VERIFIABLY FALSE. PG&E is a California electrical utility company which collects and generates electricity in a variety of ways. But, PG&E's conventional solar panels can only collect energy from the Sun during the middle of daylight hours. So, in 2009, PG&E announced that in the future it would use solar panels on satellites in space to collect energy from the Sun 24 hours a day, then beam it to earth using radio frequencies and then convert it to electricity on earth for its customers to use. When the recent forest fires burned northern California, Deborah Tavares wanted to blame PG&E and this technology for starting those fires. But, the scientific literature and PG&E's own documents indicated that this technology did not yet exist. SO, TO REBUT THAT INFORMATION, Deborah Tavares FORGED a series of FAKE emails (purportedly between the CPUC and PG&E) indicating that this technology already existed, that it was already in use and that it could be used to start fires. Thus, Deborah Tavares herself actually created the very FORGERIES which she fraudulently claims CONSTITUTE "PROOF" that PG&E used this technology to ignite the recent fires in California to kill us all in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, her claims about these FORGED emails are not so. These FORGED EMAILS prove nothing except that Deborah Tavares is a fraud. PG&E may actually be using radio frequencies beamed from satellites in space to kill us all in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, THESE PARTICULAR FORGED EMAILS THEMSELVES (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim) provide no support for that proposition, because they are FORGERIES!

6. The Genocide Agreement Hoax". The document is REAL. So, the hoax is NOT the document itself. The "Genocide Agreement" is actually the nickname of a proposed 1940's United Nations agreement BANNING GENOCIDE among signatory nations. The proposed "Genocide Agreement" DEFINED "GENOCIDE" BROADLY and banned the displacement of people from their homes. Further, under the proposed "Genocide Agreement", the United Nations would have the jurisdiction to criminally prosecute and punish individual CITIZENS of signatory nations who violated the terms of the agreement (like the Nuremberg Trials and The Nuremberg Hangings). All nations on earth (including the United States) wanted to ban genocide. But, the United States had concerns about signing the "Genocide Agreement" because of THE OTHER ACTS that it banned and because it delegated to the United Nations the jurisdiction to criminally prosecute and punish American citizens who violated its provisions (like at Nuremberg). Southern states in particular were concerned that the agreement might subject opponents of racial integration to the criminal jurisdiction of the United Nations. Regardless, in the 1980's the United States signed the "Genocide Agreement", despite these concerns. So, the hoax is not the document itself. Instead, the hoax is Deborah Tavares' OWN fraudulent claims that the Genocide Agreement ONLY BANS "NATIONS" FROM COMMITTING ACTS OF GENOCIDE and that THE UNITED STATES IS "NOT A NATION", BECAUSE "IT IS A CORPORATION" (which is not governed by the agreement or the ban) which loophole permits the United States to commit genocide on a "Day-by-Day" basis, which is why "WE ARE BEING EXTERMINATED". THE TRUTH: But, the United States is not a "corporation" and the Genocide Agreement actually bans genocide in the United States and subjects those who commit genocide and displacement to the criminal jurisdiction of the United Nations. The hoax is also Deborah Tavares' OWN (ENTIRELY INCONSISTENT) claims that the genocide agreement "INVADES DOMESTIC LAWS" and "ALLOWS FOREIGNERS TO 'OVER-RIDE' U.S. laws". (Note that if the Genocide Agreement really "DID NOT APPLY" to the United States because it is a "CORPORATION" as Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims above, it would be impossible for the Genocide Agreement to invade or over-ride anything in the United States.). THE TRUTH: Regardless, the Genocide Agreement only over-rides U.S. law as to the specific acts banned by the agreement, GENOCIDE and DISPLACEMENT. Nothing more. The United States may actually be killing us all in an act or acts of genocide in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind, but THIS PARTICULAR DOCUMENT ITSELF (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim) provides no support for that proposition, because this document applies in the United States and actually BANS GENOCIDE and DISPLACEMENT.

7. "The Judge DALE Hoax". ALL OF THE "JUDGE DALE FORGERIES" ARE ENTIRELY FAKE. Further, EVERY SINGLE CLAIM MADE IN THE JUDGE DALE FORGERIES IS ALSO ENTIRELY FALSE. Deborah Tavares, Al Whitney (real name "Anita Larin") and amateur legal theorist, Rodney "DALE" Class wrote every single word of these FORGERIES (including "The Great American Adventure: Secrets Of America" and "The Matrix And The US Constitution"). But, they fraudulently told the American people they were written by a "retired federal judge" named "Judge DALE" which uses Rodney "DALE" Class' middle name, "DALE", as an inside joke on the American people. The purpose of this hoax was to make Americans think that their government and their justice system is completely illegal, illegitimate, invalid, corrupt & diabolical and to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans.

8. "The Court Registry Investment System Hoax". THE DOCUMENT IS FAKE. Deborah Tavares and her partners assembled this FAKE document from parts of REAL government documents and then ALTERED and CHANGED the WORDS and IMAGES to make it fit the hoax. Deborah Tavares' fraudulently claims that this FAKE document itself constitutes actual conclusive "proof" that all of the money collected by the courts in fines and penalties is forwarded on to the Federal Reserve. The purpose of this hoax, like the "Judge DALE Hoax" above, was to make Americans think that their justice system is completely illegal, illegitimate, invalid, corrupt & diabolical and to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans.

9. "The All Governments And Agencies Are Private, For-Profit Corporations Hoax". This hoax involves several false documents and videos. In this hoax, Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims that all governments and agencies are actually private, for-profit corporations "posing" as governments and agencies which "profit" by taxing, burdening and abusing the American people. To support this claim, Deborah Tavares cites examples of several ORDINARY, PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT CORPORATIONS which happen to have names that SOUND SIMILAR to the names of governments and agencies (like "Federal Express" for example). But, contrary to her claims, NONE of the ORDINARY, PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT CORPORATIONS she cites in support of this hoax are really governments or agencies. Not one. Deborah Tavares also fraudulently CHANGES THE REAL NAME of one such ORDINARY, PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION to a FAKE NAME to make it fit the hoax (from "Internal Revenue Tax And Audit Service, Inc." to "Internal Revenue Service"). This hoax was designed to make Americans think that all governments and agencies are completely illegal, invalid, illegitimate, corrupt & diabolical and to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans.

10. "The Rod Class Has Obtained His Forth Administrative Ruling That All Government Agencies Are 'Private Entities' Hoax'". This hoax involves several FAKE press releases (co-authored by Deborah Tavares) and false videos. Note that this hoax was actually created in support of the hoax above to the effect that all governments are private, for-profit corporations (a Deborah Tavares hoax). The purpose of this hoax was to make Americans think that our state and local government agencies (including the DMV and local police departments) are completely illegal, invalid, illegitimate, corrupt & diabolical and to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans.

11. "The... Property Into Other Peoples' Name Hoax". This hoax involves several FAKE press releases and false videos. In this hoax, Rod Class and his partners (including Deborah Tavares) fraudulently claim that "a North Carolina judge has warned all [in-state] police officers to put their property into other peoples' names" (to make it look like the public can successfully sue police officers personally because they are merely "private contractors" impersonating public servants who issue traffic tickets to generate "profits" for their "corporate employers"). Note that this hoax was actually created in support of the hoax above to the effect that all governments and agencies are private, for-profit corporations (a Deborah Tavares hoax). The purpose of this hoax was to make Americans think that our local police agencies and their officers are completely illegal, illegitimate, invalid, corrupt & diabolical, that they can be successfully sued for issuing traffic tickets and to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans.

12. "The FAKE Jim Traficant Speech Hoax". This hoax involves a FAKE and FORGED "transcript" of a speech that a Congressman allegedly made to Congress to the effect that our federal government went bankrupt in 1933. (The REAL transcript of this speech is in the official Congressional Record and does NOT say this.). This FAKE and FORGED document is actually posted on Deborah Tavares' own website. The purpose of this hoax was to make Americans think that they themselves are collateral and debt slaves who exist solely to repay international bankers and to make Americans think that our government is completely illegal, illegitimate, invalid, corrupt & diabolical and to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans.

13. "The Sovereign Citizen Hoax". This hoax involves a FAKE and FORGED document written by Rodney "DALE" Class while pretending to be "Judge DALE". This FAKE document was posted on the website of Al Whitney (real name "Anita Larin") who, like Rod Class, is also Deborah Tavares' partner in these hoaxes. The purpose of this hoax was to make Americans think that ONLY INDIVIDUALS ARE "SOVEREIGN" and that "WE THE PEOPLE" (a plural term) collectively, as a whole (in the form of our elected government) ARE NOT "SOVEREIGN" (exactly backwards to the truth), such that our laws do not apply to INDIVIDUALS (the pretend "sovereigns"). But, none of this is so. The purpose of this hoax was to make Americans think that "We the PEOPLE" (a plural term) collectively, as a whole (in the form of our elected government) have no right to enforce our own laws, made by our own ELECTED lawmakers, against any INDIVIDUAL and to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans.

REMEMBER, "PATTERNS" NEVER LIE!

I hope this helps.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 11th March 2019 at 21:30.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Delight (21st January 2019), Pam (24th January 2019)

10. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Agreed on all points! You wrote: "I don’t think people will give up on paying attention to the conspiracies that Tavares covers if she were to drop off the radar."
    Hopefully there is enough momentum now that that would be the case.
    Yes, but people who deliberately exploit for their own personal gain will always use the latest conspiracy topic to hitch to their wagon.

I hope Tavares is well intentioned and is just being stupid and/or naïve with her marketing sensationalism. But it is the marketing sensationalism that needs to be brought to heel.

If the work of Snoops, and others, can achieve nudging Tavares into taking a breath and taking stock of what harm she is doing, and she can adjust accordingly, then that’s a good thing.

One can only hope.

Quote Hopefully Tavares' work will not be a case where the baby is thrown out with the bath water, as there is too much at stake.
    I don’t think people will give up on paying attention to the conspiracies that Tavares covers if she were to drop off the radar.
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Pam (24th January 2019)

12. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Our government in many cases IS diabolical, in particular the Secret Government.
    It is the families who are in control of much of the government's operations who ARE hateful and incite violence against innocent Americans.(And other governments are doing the same to their people.) If you think not, Snoop, I suggest you spend a LOT more time reading on this forum! This is a good example, and would be a good place to start, and then work back:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1270256
    or here and work forward: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l-things-Fitts

Quote Posted by snoop4truth (here)
    The purpose of this hoax was to make Americans think that our government was diabolical and to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans.
    Snoop
    Last edited by onawah; 18th January 2019 at 19:46.
    Each breath a gift...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

wondering (19th January 2019)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

It really does seem that Deborah is passionate about what she is doing, or else she is a really convincing actress. I wonder if she feels so desperate to get her information out that she is willing to exaggerate to get the platform she is looking for. The end justifying the means, so to speak. I have to admit that her doggedness for her causes seems so sincere that I never, personally questioned her sources.

She seems willing to be interviewed by all sorts of people. I would love for Snoop to talk with her and hear what she has to say. If she is in fact trying to be honest about this, and possibly made legitimate mistakes I would think she would agree to it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

onawah (18th January 2019)

16. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It may well be that some local officials at city and county levels are not complicit with elitist agendas, but the higher you go, the higher the pay grade, into state levels and beyond, the more complicity there is, the more willingness to just "go along" with whatever is easiest.
    Then when complaints are registered at local levels about such things as cell phone towers, chemtrails, toxins in the water, etc. there is a very concerted effort-- to simply pass the buck-- or admit to having no power whatsoever to make a dent in policies governing our health and welfare.
    Those decision are made in secret, behind closed doors.
    Even demonstrations such as we are seeing now in France may only serve to delay more insidious attacks.
    There is something much worse going on than forged documents and disingenuous faux whistleblowers.
    I'm not sure that adding to the countless things that distract us from THAT is really serving us that well, because we are already in chin deep.
    Last edited by onawah; 19th January 2019 at 00:36.
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

wondering (19th January 2019)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    It really does seem that Deborah is passionate about what she is doing, or else she is a really convincing actress. I wonder if she feels so desperate to get her information out that she is willing to exaggerate to get the platform she is looking for. The end justifying the means, so to speak. I have to admit that her doggedness for her causes seems so sincere that I never, personally questioned her sources.

She seems willing to be interviewed by all sorts of people. I would love for Snoop to talk with her and hear what she has to say. If she is in fact trying to be honest about this, and possibly made legitimate mistakes I would think she would agree to it.
    Hello peterpam,

Great comment.

My responses are below.

YOUR COMMENT: It really does seem that Deborah is passionate about what she is doing, or else she is a really convincing actress.

MY RESPONSE: She is BOTH. Deborah Tavares' own FEAR AND HATRED of government in all its forms (both real and imagined) IS REAL AND GENUINE. Deborah Tavares' own FEAR and HATRED of government regulation in all its forms (both real and imagined) IS REAL AND GENUINE. Deborah Tavares' own FEAR and HATRED of powerful organizations in all their forms (both real and imagined) IS REAL AND GENUINE. There is no doubt about that. Indeed, her FEAR and HATRED borders on the delusional. On a similar note, Rod Class (Deborah Tavares' partner in her legal hoaxes) has a long history of mental illness himself. See comment FOUR (4) here. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...is-many-hoaxes.

But, Deborah Tavares is also an incredible actress. She can look straight into the eyes of a live audience (or into the eyes of her YouTube audience through the lens of the video camera) and LIE TO THEM BOLD-FACED while looking completely sincere in the process. She can look up at her slide show screen depicting "excerpts" of pages OF HER OWN FORGERIES and pretend to quote an imaginary "Judge DALE", word for word, with a level of humility and reverence for him worthy of GOD ALMIGHTY. When I say that Deborah Tavares delivers an "OSCAR WORTHY PERFORMANCE" in peddling her hoaxes, I am NOT EXAGGERATING. It is true. She is incredible. She missed her calling.

HERE, DEBORAH TAVARES ACTUALLY PRETENDS TO QUOTE AN IMAGINARY "JUDGE DALE" FROM HER OWN FORGERIES AT A PRESENTATION TO "THE OATHKEEPERS". LOOK AT HOW SINCERE SHE APPEARS TO BE. SHE IS UNBELIEVABLE!

GO TO 42:10-49:15!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTRPZD3_w5k.

But, what we are seeing in her live and video performances IS NOT HER HONESTY. She has no honesty to see. What we are ACTUALLY seeing in her live and video performances IS HER PASSIONATE FEAR AND HATRED OF HER PERCEIVED ENEMIES (both real and imagined) which IS ABOSULTELY REAL AND GENUINE. What we are ACTUALLY seeing in her live and video performances IS HER PASSIONATE CONVICTION ABOUT THE DIABOLICAL NATURE OF HER PERCEIVED ENEMIES (both real and imagined) WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY REAL AND GENUINE. That is how we are getting duped and defrauded by Deborah Tavares. We are indeed seeing "SOMETHING REAL"! But, that "SOMETHING REAL" IS NOT HER HONESTY. We have to have the discernment and the wisdom to know the difference.

YOUR COMMENT: I wonder if she feels so desperate to get her information out that she is willing to exaggerate to get the platform she is looking for. The end justifying the means, so to speak.

MY RESPONSE: This is largely true. Deborah Tavares mistakenly believes that there is a "GOOD REASON" to INTENTIONALLY DEFRAUD the American people. But, this is not so as I explain below. (See comments 43 and 44 for more on this subject).

Deborah Tavares rationalizes and justifies her INTENTIONAL FRAUD of the American people on the grounds that all of her perceived enemies (both real and imagined) REALLY ARE DIABOLICAL. So, she MANUFACTURES ELABORATE HOAXES to "PROVE" that is so. These hoaxes allow her to win over converts to her belief system and they otherwise help her "sell" her FEAR and HATRED of her perceived enemies (both real and imagined).

To someone like Deborah Tavares, who is convinced that all of her enemies (both real and imagined) really are diabolical, THESE ELABORATE HOAXES DO NOT HARM ANYONE EXCEPT HER PERCEIVED ENEMIES THEMSELVES (which she obviously regards as a good thing).

HERE'S THE PROBLEM:

In several instances, SHE IS WRONG ABOUT HER PERCEIVED ENEMIES!

Take the "NASA War Document Hoax" for example. To this very day, Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims that the NASA War Document proves that NASA is killing us all with HORRIFIC, HIGH-TECH WEAPONS in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind.

So, if due to the FEAR and HATRED that Deborah Tavares has intentionally instilled in them, a zealous group of her followers were to assassinate Dennis M. Bushnell and blow up NASA office buildings containing NASA workers (in the mistaken belief that they were saving mankind in the process), Deborah Tavares would go from a perceived messiah and savior of the world to an anti-christ, terrorist, mass-murder, multi-convicted criminal and a traitor to the United States WHICH (IN CREATING AND USING THE NASA WAR DOCUMENT) WAS ONLY TRYING TO PROTECT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE (INCLUDING HER) FROM HARM IN THE FIRST PLACE!

And, mark my words, sooner or later such a course of events is going to happen precisely because of the FEAR and HATRED that Deborah Tavares has intentionally instilled in her followers THROUGH HER ELABORATE HOAXES, like "The NASA War Document Hoax".

And mark my words, sooner or later, a similar course of events is also going to happen as a direct result of her INTENTIONAL FRAUD in connection with "The Judge DALE Hoax", the "Court Registry Investment System Hoax", the "All Governments Are Private, For-Profit Corporations Hoax" and several other of her hoaxes.

And, whether they realize it or not and whether they admit it or not, those followers of Deborah Tavares who enable, support and provide "cover" for her and her hoaxes (despite knowing she is a complete FRAUD) will be complicit in that result.

Deborah Tavares has lit a powder keg and sooner or later something TERRIBLE is going to happen! AND, IT ALL BE THE DIRECT RESULT OF A HOAX (OR HOAXES) SHE CREATED TO INCITE HATRED AND VIOLENCE AGAINST INNOCENT AMERICANS! CIVIL WARS have started for less. RIOTS IN THE STREETS have started for less. CITIES HAVE BURNED for less. For these reasons, Deborah Tavares may actually be the threat to mankind, not its messiah and savior.

YOUR COMMENT: nothing she says can be an overstatement If this belief weres in this regard were actually true,

MY RESPONSE: Yes. I have said the same thing above while using different words. If her perceived enemies really were diabolical (as she believes them to be), then NO LIE ABOUT THEM IS TOO BIG. NO HOAX ABOUT THEM IS TOO EXTREME. NO AMOUNT OF FEAR AND HATRED GENERATED IS TOO MUCH.

That is precisely how Deborah Tavares rationalizes and justifies her hoaxes in the first place. In creating and peddling these hoaxes, SHE INTENDS TO HARM ONLY HER PERCEIVED ENEMIES THEMSELVES (both real and imagined). But, in creating and peddling her hoaxes, SHE IS ACTUALLY (AND UNWITTINGLY) HARMING THE VERY PEOPLE SHE PRETENDS TO BE PROTECTING, ALL OF MANKIND.

YOUR COMMENT: I have to admit that her doggedness for her causes seems so sincere that I never, personally questioned her sources.

MY RESPONSE: What you are ACTUALLY seeing in her live and video performances is that her PASSIONATE FEAR and HATRED is "SINCERE". But, do not confuse that "SINCERE" FEAR and HATRED with "SINCERE" HONESTY. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING. What you are ACTUALLY seeing in her live and video performances is that her PASSIONATE CONVICTION (THAT HER PERCIEVED ENEMIES ARE DIABOLICAL) is "SINCERE". But, do not confuse that "SINCERE" CONVICTION with "SINCERE" HONESTY. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING. We have to have the discernment and the wisdom to know the difference.

But, what you touched on in this sentence IS FAR DEEPER than merely mistaking "SINCERE" fear and hatred with "SINCERE" honesty.

The greater problem in my opinion is that these hoaxes also cause others to perceive Deborah Tavares as a guru, idol and champion, defender, messiah and savior of the world (for uncovering the hidden "truth" and for presenting it to the world to save all of mankind). As I said in comment 44 on the exact same subject of your comment above:

"In conspiracy theory today (in the age of the internet), generally there are FOLLOWERS and there are LEADERS. There are MANY followers and relatively FEW leaders for the number of followers involved. So, a relatively few people determine what is believed by all conspiracy theorists.

Generally, THE LEADERS DO ALL THE "RESEARCH", GATHER ALL THE "EVIDENCE", INTERPRET ALL THE "EVIDENCE", REACH ALL THE "CONCLUSIONS" AND DO ALL THE PUBLISHING. So, the leaders have all the power.

Generally, THE FOLLOWERS DO NOT DO ANY OF THE RESEARCH FOR THEMSELVES, DO NOT GATHER ANY OF THE EVIDENCE FOR THEMSELVES, DO NOT INTERPRET ANY OF THE EVIDENCE FOR THEMSELVES OR REACH ANY OF THE CONCLUSIONS FOR THEMSELVES. So, the followers have no power.

That makes the followers COMPLETELY DEPENDENT upon the leaders to tell them what to believe... . That also makes the followers VULNERABLE to the leaders who are untrustworthy (fraudulent, incompetent, mentally ill or some combination thereof).

THIS VIDEO BELOW DEMONSTRATES THE DANGER OF RELYING ON "VIDEOS" MADE BY OTHERS AS A SOURCE OF INFORMATION. THIS VIDEO ALSO REFLECTS DEBORAH TAVARES' STANDARDS OF HONESTY WHEN IT COMES TO THE AUTHENTICITY OF HER DOCUMENTS AND THE CONCLUSIONS SHE REACHES BASED ON THOSE DOCUMENTS.

HERE, DEBORAH TAVARES ACTUALLY PRETENDS TO QUOTE AN IMAGINARY "JUDGE DALE" FROM HER OWN FORGERIES AT A PRESENTATION TO "THE OATHKEEPERS". LOOK AT HOW SINCERE SHE APPEARS TO BE. SHE IS UNBELIEVABLE!

GO TO 42:10-49:15! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTRPZD3_w5k.

BUT, HERE'S AN EVEN GREATER PROBLEM:

Generally, in conspiracy theory, the followers NEVER QUESTION any of the claims of their leaders, BECAUSE THE CLAIMS OF THEIR LEADERS SUPPORT AND VALIDATE THE FOLLOWER'S OWN BELIEF SYSTEM. Further, as a general rule, REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF THE INFORMATION, THE FOLLOWERS (AND THE LEADERS) ONLY ACCEPT INFORMATION THAT SUPPORTS AND VALIDATES THEIR OWN BELIEF SYSTEM and disregard everything else.

So, if a conspiracy theory was actually based fraud, and if a Truther revealed that fraud with proof, the followers would likely reject it (and the Truther) IN DEFENSE OF THE VERY CHARLATAN WHO DEFRAUDED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

SO, NO ONE IS OVERSEEING THE LEADERS. NO ONE IS VERIFYING THE ACCURACY OF THEIR CLAIMS. NO ONE IS REVIEWING OR AUTHENTICATING THEIR "SOURCE" DOCUMENTS. AND, NO ONE IS HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR INTENTIONAL FRAUD UPON THEIR OWN FOLLOWERS.

This set of circumstances is precisely what allows charlatans like Deborah Tavares to get away with INTENTIONALLY DEFRAUDING the American people for as long as she has.

THIS IS A RECIPE FOR DISASTER.

YOUR COMMENT: She seems willing to be interviewed by all sorts of people.

MY RESPONSE: Not so. She has never been interviewed by an adversary about her hoaxes. She has never been cross-examined by a prosecutor on the subject of her hoaxes. Trust me, to this point in time, she has only been pitched "soft balls".

YOUR COMMENT: I would love for Snoop to talk with her and hear what she has to say. If she is in fact trying to be honest about this, and possibly made legitimate mistakes I would think she would agree to it.

M RESPONSE: I have good reason to know what she has to say. I have good reason to believe that she already knows what I have to say. I have good reason to believe such an endeavor would be pointless and futile. Further, if Deborah Tavares was ever really going to "come clean" about her hoaxes, she would have already done so by now.

CONCLUSION: Conspiracy theory as a whole will survive without the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares and her partners. Indeed, conspiracy theory as a whole will actually be better off without the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares and her partners because its credibility will improve significantly. That is a good thing. Not a bad thing.

Thank you for your comments.

I hope this helps.

All The Best Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 16th February 2019 at 20:32.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Delight (21st January 2019), Pam (21st January 2019)

20. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So from your last post, Snoop, it seems pretty clear that you think Tavares is somewhat demented.
    That could well be true--stranger things have certainly happened and are happening!
    But it still doesn't answer the question: is she a patsy set up with much forethought by the-powers-that-be, to be used to discredit genuine conspiracy theory when it is deemed the time is right ( the latter of which you continue to say you have not disavowed as being real).
    That's the question that still keeps popping into my mind.

Quote Posted by snoop4truth (here)
    M RESPONSE: I have good reason to know what she has to say. I have good reason to believe that she already knows what I have to say. I have good reason to believe such an endeavor would be pointless and futile. Further, if Deborah Tavares was ever really going to "come clean" about her hoaxes, she would have already done so by now.

Thank you for your comments.

I hope this helps.

All The Best Snoop
    Each breath a gift...

21. Link to Post #72
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

I'm not sure that adding to the countless things that distract us from THAT is really serving us that well, because we are already in chin deep.
    Because of endemic corruption I believe it is important at ground level that we assist with bringing corruption under the spotlight to mirror and resonate with those in positions of power further up the ladder that are also trying to bring corruption under the spotlight.

Which is why the issue isn’t with the overwhelming number of corruption topics, it’s about the motive for exploiting those topics with nonsense that makes it harder for people to process and digest the realities so they can apply intelligent activism.

We desperately need global leaders and voices to genuinely demonstrate principles of integrity and transparency.

It would be remiss of us to not expect and demand principles of integrity and transparency in our local communities.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

onawah (19th January 2019), Pam (21st January 2019), wondering (19th January 2019)

23. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I believe so too, Gemma. HOW and WHEN and WHY it's done is also very critical.
    Because of endemic corruption I believe it is important at ground level that we assist with bringing corruption under the spotlight to mirror and resonate with those in positions of power further up the ladder that are also trying to bring corruption under the spotlight.

Which is why the issue isn’t with the overwhelming number of corruption topics, it’s about the motive for exploiting those topics with nonsense that makes it harder for people to process and digest the realities so they can apply intelligent activism.

We desperately need global leaders and voices to genuinely demonstrate principles of integrity and transparency.

It would be remiss of us to not expect and demand principles of integrity and transparency in our local communities.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Pam (21st January 2019), wondering (19th January 2019)

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Quote Then he goes on to cite more documents which are probably not genuine or are obfuscated, but that STILL DOESN'T prove that the elite are not planning massive depopulation ("extinction" is not the accurate word to use).
    Onawah, If I understand the point of Snoops work, he is pointing out inaccuracies in Deborah's claims, as in the source of a document. He is not taking a stance or making any argument about what the elite are doing or not doing, that was never the point of his undertaking. He was presented with a document he found inaccurate and investigated further work for inaccuracies by Deborah. That is the reason for his investigation. At least that is how I interpret what he is doing.
    Hello Peterpam,

Your reading skills are excellent.

You are correct.

When it comes to the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares, my sole focus is the hoax itself. Nothing more.

So, I take no position, one way or the other, on the claims that might be supported by such hoaxes.

But, when it comes to the LEGAL hoaxes which involve BOTH Rod Class and Deborah Tavares COMBINED, my focus is BOTH the hoax and the claims supported by the hoax.

This is because I have both an interest and expertise in such legal matters.

Thanks for correctly understanding my position.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 23rd January 2019 at 18:03.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Delight (21st January 2019), Pam (21st January 2019)

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Thanks Snoop for your detailed response. I am beginning to recognize myself in some of your descriptions of Deborah. Not that I am trying to get a following or am making videos. I am talking about my thinking processes for things I think I feel passionate about, and how I came to feel this way. There is a lot more sloppiness in my thinking processes than I was aware of. I deeply appreciate you taking the time to share your thinking processes and ways of interpreting information.

It's interesting, intuitively I could feel her passion and sincerity, but it never occurred to me to question what that passion and sincerity was for? In fact, I have rarely questioned anyone who shows what I perceive to be passion and sincerity. I take what they say at face value because I frequently operate at an intuitive level. I see very clearly what you are talking about.

Your mission to reveal the inaccuracies of Deborah's sources may be larger than you realize. For those who are willing, they can learn a lot about discernment from you.
    Last edited by Pam; 21st January 2019 at 13:57.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Delight (21st January 2019), snoop4truth (21st January 2019)

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Thank you Snoop for your organized answer a few pages back!!

I guess if one were to take away something from all this, it is discernment as Peterpam said above.

And as another poster said;
    You really need to try and condense your initial presentation, its kinda overwhelming to most people who have a limited amount of time to spend here browsing and reading stuff...

Try and stick the meat of your presentation to maybe 5-6 small paragraphs at most. Its not easy, I know. But that is they key to getting your research read and not getting most people going crosseyed and hitting the back button.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to rick For This Post:

Pam (24th January 2019)

31. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rick (here)
    Thank you Snoop for your organized answer a few pages back!!

I guess if one were to take away something from all this, it is discernment as Peterpam said above.

And as another poster said;
    You really need to try and condense your initial presentation, its kinda overwhelming to most people who have a limited amount of time to spend here browsing and reading stuff...

Try and stick the meat of your presentation to maybe 5-6 small paragraphs at most. Its not easy, I know. But that is they key to getting your research read and not getting most people going crosseyed and hitting the back button.
    Hello Rick,

YOUR COMMENTS: Thank you Snoop for your organized answer a few pages back!!

MY RESPONSE: You bet.

YOUR COMMENTS: I guess if one were to take away something from all this, it is discernment as Peterpam said above.

MY RESPONSE: Agreed. Just because we hear a claim that happens to support our own belief system, we cannot afford to simply turn our "critical thinking skills" off. There are already dynamics at play in conspiracy theory that work against us. (See the second-to-last "red section" in comment 70 above). Yes. We have to have the discernment and the wisdom to tell the difference between sincere fear and hatred on one hand and sincere honesty on the other. They are not the same thing. They are different.

YOUR COMMENT: as another poster said; You really need to try and condense your initial presentation, its kinda overwhelming to most people who have a limited amount of time to spend here browsing and reading stuff...

MY RESPONSE: How about this?

CONCISE SUMMARY OF THE HOAXES OF DEBORAH TAVARES:

1. "The NASA War Document Hoax". The document is REAL, but has been "modified" to fit the hoax. It now has a FAKE and misleading TITLE and COVER. But, the hoax is NOT the document anyway. Instead, the hoax is Deborah Tavares' OWN fraudulent claims that THE DOCUMENT ALONE, ALL BY ITSELF, WITHOUT MORE, CONSTITUTES "PROOF" that NASA is already killing us all with diabolical weapons in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, her claims about this document are not so. NASA actually created and used this very document to urge American defense contractors to develop countermeasures against the diabolical weapons described therein in an effort to prevent any planned extinction of mankind. NASA may actually be killing us all with diabolical weapons in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, THIS PARTICULAR DOCUMENT ITSELF (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim) provides no support for that proposition, because it was actually created and used in an effort TO PREVENT such an occurrence.

2. "The Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars Hoax". The document is REAL, but it is only POLITICAL FICTION. It has also been "modified" to fit the hoax. It now has a FAKE, recently-added paragraph at the beginning which fraudulently indicates that it is the work of "The Bilderbergs". But, the hoax is NOT the document anyway. Instead, the hoax is Deborah Tavares' OWN fraudulent claims that THE DOCUMENT ALONE, ALL BY ITSELF, WITHOUT MORE, CONSTITUTES "PROOF" that "The Bilderbergs" adopted a plan in 1954 to kill us all with diabolical "silent weapons" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, her claims about this document are not so. This document is actually POLITICAL FICTION and is a DISGUISED COMPLAINT about the treason and horrors suffered by U.S. soldiers when the U.S. government allegedly allowed them to be killed at Pearl Harbor in order to draw us into World War II. The Bilderbergs may actually be killing us all with diabolical "silent weapons" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, THIS PARTICULAR DOCUMENT ITSELF (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim) provides no support for that proposition, because it is actually POLITICAL FICTION.

3. "The Report From Iron Mountain Hoax". The document is REAL, but it is only POLITICAL SATIRE. So, the hoax is NOT the document itself. Instead, the hoax is Deborah Tavares' OWN fraudulent claims that THE DOCUMENT ALONE, ALL BY ITSELF, WITHOUT MORE, CONSTITUTES "PROOF" that ALL "environmental calamities" (including climate change, drought, fires, etc.) ARE FAKE ("engineered") and that they are created by the U.S. Government to justify "FAKE WARS" (described in the book) against these FAKE ("engineered") environmental calamities to prop up the U.S. economy and that the U.S. Government uses these FAKE ("engineered") environmental calamities as "weapons" to kill us all in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind (something NOT in the book). But, her claims about this document are not so. This document is actually POLITICAL SATIRE and is a DISGUISED COMPLAINT WHICH OPENLY MOCKS U.S. policy of engaging in perpetual wars to prop up the U.S. economy. The U.S Government may actually be killing us all with FAKE ("engineered") "environmental calamities" (including climate change, drought, fires, etc.) in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, THIS PARTICULAR DOCUMENT ITSELF (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim) provides no support for that proposition, because it is actually POLITICAL SATIRE.

4. "The Agenda 21 Hoax". The document is REAL. So, the hoax is NOT the document itself. Instead, the hoax is Deborah Tavares' OWN fraudulent claims that THE DOCUMENT ALONE, ALL BY ITSELF, WITHOUT MORE, CONSTITUTES "PROOF" that the United Nations is forcing us out or our rural and suburban homes and into increasingly-smaller, densely-packed, over-populated "Kill Cities" or "Smart Cities" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, her claims about this document are not so. According to the "Agenda 21" document itself (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim), its purpose is to SLOW DOWN the rate at which the environment is destroyed. It would have PROTECTED THE REMAINING FORESTS, REDUCED DROUGHT and INSURED AN ADEQUATE SUPPLY OF FRESH WATER not contaminated by SEWAGE. Agenda 21 was first presented to the public at the "EARTH SUMMIT" (an environmental conference) in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil in 1992. It was only a SUGGESTION that member nations were permitted, BUT NOT REQUIRED TO ADOPT for themselves. Agenda 21 does not apply in the United States because it is not the law in the United States and therefore cannot be enforced in the United States. Contrary to Deborah Tavares' fraudulent claims, there is NOTHING in the Agenda 21 document itself (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim) which suggests we will be forced out of our rural or suburban homes and into increasingly-smaller, densely-packed, over-populated "Kill Cities" or "Smart Cities" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. NOTHING! The United Nations may actually be forcing us out of our rural and suburban homes and into increasingly-smaller, densely-packed, over-populated "Kill Cities" or "Smart Cities" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, THIS PARTICULAR DOCUMENT ITSELF (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim) provides no support for that proposition, because it does not address those particular subjects. (See Post #124 for some of the text of Agenda 21. See Post #166 for detailed information about Agenda 21).

5. "The PG&E Satellite Beams Hoax". THE DOCUMENTS ARE FORGERIES AND THE ALLEGATIONS CONTAINED IN THOSE FORGERIES ARE VERIFIABLY FALSE. PG&E is a California electrical utility company which collects and generates electricity in a variety of ways. But, PG&E's conventional solar panels can only collect energy from the Sun during the middle of daylight hours. So, in 2009, PG&E announced that in the future it would use solar panels on satellites in space to collect energy from the Sun 24 hours a day, then beam it to earth using radio frequencies and then convert it to electricity on earth for its customers to use. When the recent forest fires burned northern California, Deborah Tavares wanted to blame PG&E and this technology for starting those fires. But, the scientific literature and PG&E's own documents indicated that this technology did not yet exist. SO, TO REBUT THAT INFORMATION, Deborah Tavares FORGED a series of FAKE emails (purportedly between the CPUC and PG&E) indicating that this technology already existed, that it was already in use and that it could be used to start fires. Thus, Deborah Tavares herself actually created the very FORGERIES which she fraudulently claims CONSTITUTE "PROOF" that PG&E used this technology to ignite the recent fires in California to kill us all in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, her claims about these FORGED emails are not so. These FORGED EMAILS prove nothing except that Deborah Tavares is a fraud. PG&E may actually be using radio frequencies beamed from satellites in space to kill us all in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, THESE PARTICULAR FORGED EMAILS THEMSELVES (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim) provide no support for that proposition, because they are FORGERIES!

6. The Genocide Agreement Hoax". The document is REAL. So, the hoax is NOT the document itself. The "Genocide Agreement" is actually the nickname of a proposed 1940's United Nations agreement BANNING GENOCIDE among signatory nations. The proposed "Genocide Agreement" DEFINED "GENOCIDE" BROADLY and banned the displacement of people from their homes. Further, under the proposed "Genocide Agreement", the United Nations would have the jurisdiction to criminally prosecute and punish individual CITIZENS of signatory nations who violated the terms of the agreement (like the Nuremberg Trials and The Nuremberg Hangings). All nations on earth (including the United States) wanted to ban genocide. But, the United States had concerns about signing the "Genocide Agreement" because of THE OTHER ACTS that it banned and because it delegated to the United Nations the jurisdiction to criminally prosecute and punish American citizens who violated its provisions (like at Nuremberg). Southern states in particular were concerned that the agreement might subject opponents of racial integration to the criminal jurisdiction of the United Nations. Regardless, in the 1980's the United States signed the "Genocide Agreement", despite these concerns. So, the hoax is not the document itself. Instead, the hoax is Deborah Tavares' OWN fraudulent claims that the Genocide Agreement ONLY BANS "NATIONS" FROM COMMITTING ACTS OF GENOCIDE and that THE UNITED STATES IS "NOT A NATION", BECAUSE "IT IS A CORPORATION" (which is not governed by the agreement or the ban) which loophole permits the United States to commit genocide on a "Day-by-Day" basis, which is why "WE ARE BEING EXTERMINATED". THE TRUTH: But, the United States is not a "corporation" and the Genocide Agreement actually bans genocide in the United States and subjects those who commit genocide and displacement to the criminal jurisdiction of the United Nations. The hoax is also Deborah Tavares' OWN (ENTIRELY INCONSISTENT) claims that the genocide agreement "INVADES DOMESTIC LAWS" and "ALLOWS FOREIGNERS TO 'OVER-RIDE' U.S. laws". (Note that if the Genocide Agreement really "DID NOT APPLY" to the United States because it is a "CORPORATION" as Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims above, it would be impossible for the Genocide Agreement to invade or over-ride anything in the United States.). THE TRUTH: Regardless, the Genocide Agreement only over-rides U.S. law as to the specific acts banned by the agreement, GENOCIDE and DISPLACEMENT. Nothing more. The United States may actually be killing us all in an act or acts of genocide in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind, but THIS PARTICULAR DOCUMENT ITSELF (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim) provides no support for that proposition, because this document applies in the United States and actually BANS GENOCIDE and DISPLACEMENT.

7. "The Judge DALE Hoax". ALL OF THE "JUDGE DALE FORGERIES" ARE ENTIRELY FAKE. Further, EVERY SINGLE CLAIM MADE IN THE JUDGE DALE FORGERIES IS ALSO ENTIRELY FALSE. Deborah Tavares, Al Whitney (real name "Anita Larin") and amateur legal theorist, Rodney "DALE" Class wrote every single word of these FORGERIES (including "The Great American Adventure: Secrets Of America" and "The Matrix And The US Constitution"). But, they fraudulently told the American people they were written by a "retired federal judge" named "Judge DALE" which uses Rodney "DALE" Class' middle name, "DALE", as an inside joke on the American people. The purpose of this hoax was to make Americans think that their government and their justice system is completely illegal, illegitimate, invalid, corrupt & diabolical and to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans.

8. "The Court Registry Investment System Hoax". THE DOCUMENT IS FAKE. Deborah Tavares and her partners assembled this FAKE document from parts of REAL government documents and then ALTERED and CHANGED the WORDS and IMAGES to make it fit the hoax. Deborah Tavares' fraudulently claims that this FAKE document itself constitutes actual conclusive "proof" that all of the money collected by the courts in fines and penalties is forwarded on to the Federal Reserve. The purpose of this hoax, like the "Judge DALE Hoax" above, was to make Americans think that their justice system is completely illegal, illegitimate, invalid, corrupt & diabolical and to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans.

9. "The All Governments And Agencies Are Private, For-Profit Corporations Hoax". This hoax involves several false documents and videos. In this hoax, Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims that all governments and agencies are actually private, for-profit corporations "posing" as governments and agencies which "profit" by taxing, burdening and abusing the American people. To support this claim, Deborah Tavares cites examples of several ORDINARY, PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT CORPORATIONS which happen to have names that SOUND SIMILAR to the names of governments and agencies (like "Federal Express" for example). But, contrary to her claims, NONE of the ORDINARY, PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT CORPORATIONS she cites in support of this hoax are really governments or agencies. Not one. Deborah Tavares also fraudulently CHANGES THE REAL NAME of one such ORDINARY, PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION to a FAKE NAME to make it fit the hoax (from "Internal Revenue Tax And Audit Service, Inc." to "Internal Revenue Service"). This hoax was designed to make Americans think that all governments and agencies are completely illegal, invalid, illegitimate, corrupt & diabolical and to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans.

10. "The Rod Class Has Obtained His Forth Administrative Ruling That All Government Agencies Are 'Private Entities' Hoax'". This hoax involves several FAKE press releases (co-authored by Deborah Tavares) and false videos. Note that this hoax was actually created in support of the hoax above to the effect that all governments are private, for-profit corporations (a Deborah Tavares hoax). The purpose of this hoax was to make Americans think that our state and local government agencies (including the DMV and local police departments) are completely illegal, invalid, illegitimate, corrupt & diabolical and to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans.

11. "The... Property Into Other Peoples' Name Hoax". This hoax involves several FAKE press releases and false videos. In this hoax, Rod Class and his partners (including Deborah Tavares) fraudulently claim that "a North Carolina judge has warned all [in-state] police officers to put their property into other peoples' names" (to make it look like the public can successfully sue police officers personally because they are merely "private contractors" impersonating public servants who issue traffic tickets to generate "profits" for their "corporate employers"). Note that this hoax was actually created in support of the hoax above to the effect that all governments and agencies are private, for-profit corporations (a Deborah Tavares hoax). The purpose of this hoax was to make Americans think that our local police agencies and their officers are completely illegal, illegitimate, invalid, corrupt & diabolical, that they can be successfully sued for issuing traffic tickets and to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans.

12. "The FAKE Jim Traficant Speech Hoax". This hoax involves a FAKE and FORGED "transcript" of a speech that a Congressman allegedly made to Congress to the effect that our federal government went bankrupt in 1933. (The REAL transcript of this speech is in the official Congressional Record and does NOT say this.). This FAKE and FORGED document is actually posted on Deborah Tavares' own website. The purpose of this hoax was to make Americans think that they themselves are collateral and debt slaves who exist solely to repay international bankers and to make Americans think that our government is completely illegal, illegitimate, invalid, corrupt & diabolical and to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans.

13. "The Sovereign Citizen Hoax". This hoax involves a FAKE and FORGED document written by Rodney "DALE" Class while pretending to be "Judge DALE". This FAKE document was posted on the website of Al Whitney (real name "Anita Larin") who, like Rod Class, is also Deborah Tavares' partner in these hoaxes. The purpose of this hoax was to make Americans think that ONLY INDIVIDUALS ARE "SOVEREIGN" and that "WE THE PEOPLE" (a plural term) collectively, as a whole (in the form of our elected government) ARE NOT "SOVEREIGN" (exactly backwards to the truth), such that our laws do not apply to INDIVIDUALS (the pretend "sovereigns"). But, none of this is so. The purpose of this hoax was to make Americans think that "We the PEOPLE" (a plural term) collectively, as a whole (in the form of our elected government) have no right to enforce our own laws, made by our own ELECTED lawmakers, against any INDIVIDUAL and to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans.

REMEMBER, "PATTERNS" NEVER LIE!

For the hoaxes of ROD CLASS, click here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...70#post1174970.

For the hoaxes of EDDIE CRAIG, click here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...70#post1174970

ABOUT SNOOP4TRUTH:
    Snoop4truth is a legal expert and whistle blower who exposes online hoaxes. Snoop4truth did not reveal this information to harm Deborah Tavares. Instead, Snoop4truth revealed this information solely to reduce the CATASTROPHIC DAMAGE that such intentional fraud inflicts upon the American people every single day. Had it not been for Deborah Tavares' role in the "Judge DALE Hoax", Snoop4truth would not have revealed this information here.

The message to all charlatans and hoaxers? Just tell the truth. The truth does not fear investigation. Only lies fear investigation. The truth can be supported by using the truth. Only lies must be supported by using hoaxes (other lies). There is no such thing as a "good reason" to intentionally defraud the American people, not even to make a popular (and sensational) conspiracy theory appear to be true.

REMEMBER, "PATTERNS NEVER LIE!"

I hope this helps.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 16th February 2019 at 15:14.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

33. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My concerns have been about more than just legal matters.
    People have lost their lives and their possessions in the California fires and similar events, and more may be in danger from similar future catastrophes (that seems almost certain).
    A wise and ethical person considers ALL the possible consequences of his/her actions and how they may affect others.
    The possibility that Tavares may have been set up as a patsy in order to discredit all legitimate whistleblower information about Agenda 21. etc. is also concerning.
    These kinds of plots have happened before and are quite likely to happen again if we remain blind to the possibilities and don't look ahead.
    There is more at stake than just legal matters, and I think it would be wise to keep that in mind.
    The futures of many may depend on the actions of those who are awake enough to foresee the dangers, and I don't think that's being unrealistic.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Blacklight43 (21st January 2019)

35. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member Dark_Canyon's Avatar
    Thanks

Snoop,

I think you've done yeoman's work here and I look forward to reading through it.

My feeling is that someone like Tavares probably once had sincere motivations (and maybe, partly, she still does) but along the way she found it was much easier to get attention and financial gain by exaggerating and even forging materials.

She probably did it once, it worked, then again, and it kept working, and so on. Now, she becomes a purveyor of half-truths. I can tell you my initial "eye test" of Tavares left me less than impressed, from what I had seen of her work.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dark_Canyon For This Post:

onawah (22nd January 2019), Pam (24th January 2019), snoop4truth (22nd January 2019)

37. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dark_Canyon (here)
    Snoop,

I think you've done yeoman's work here and I look forward to reading through it.

My feeling is that someone like Tavares probably once had sincere motivations (and maybe, partly, she still does) but along the way she found it was much easier to get attention and financial gain by exaggerating and even forging materials.

She probably did it once, it worked, then again, and it kept working, and so on. Now, she becomes a purveyor of half-truths. I can tell you my initial "eye test" of Tavares left me less than impressed, from what I had seen of her work.
    Hello Dark_Canyon,

Thanks for joining us.

Great observations.

YOUR COMMENT: Snoop, I think you've done yeoman's work here and I look forward to reading through it.

MY RESPONSE: Thank you for your kind words and thank you for appreciating my efforts. Let me know if you have any questions as you go through my work.

YOUR COMMENT: My feeling is that someone like Tavares probably once had sincere motivations (and maybe, partly, she still does) but along the way she found it was much easier to get attention and financial gain by exaggerating and even forging materials.

MY RESPONSE: Yes, I agree. I have said this same thing using different words. (See comments 43, 44 and 70 above.). But, in fairness to Deborah Tavares, I do not believe that attention and money are her ONLY motivations. In my opinion, "selling" FEAR and HATRED of her perceived enemies (both real and imagined) also plays an important role in her motives for doing what she does.

With that said, it is true that Deborah Tavares also BENEFITS FINANCIALLY from what she does. Deborah Tavares and her associates (under several different names) have posted HUNDREDS, IF NOT THOUSANDS OF VIDEOS OF DEBORAH TAVARES MAKING SHOCKING, HORRIFYING AND SENSATIONAL CLAIMS ON YOUTUBE.COM.

YouTube sells ads to commercial advertisers, posts those ads on videos uploaded to YouTube and splits the advertising dollars with the party who uploaded the video on which the ad appears. https://influencermarketinghub.com/y...ey-calculator/.

This is generating A LOT OF ADVERTISING DOLLARS in connection with those videos. And you will note, the more HORRIBLE, SHOCKING and SENSATIONAL Deborah Tavares' claims are, the more hits that video will receive. Before she took it down, her SHOCKING, HORRIFYING and SENSATIONAL "NASA War Document HOAX" video had over FOUR MILLION HITS! So, pocketing advertising dollars is another way for Deborah Tavares to "BENEFIT" from what she does. NOTE THE ADVERTISEMENT THAT APPEARS AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS VIDEO FOR EXAMPLE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTRPZD3_w5k.

Further, for a period of time, Deborah Tavares also owned a commercial venture called PureMomentum.net. It worked like this. First, Deborah Tavares would post a video on YouTube.com depicting one-half of a radio show. In this first half of the show, Deborah Tavares would make an number of SHOCKING, HORRIFYING and SENSATIONAL claims and she would make a number of "teasers" advertising the second half of the show. At the end of the video (at the end of the first half of the show), Deborah Tavares would "urge" or "encourage" the audience to go to PureMomentum.net and "subscribe" (a recurring charge) in order to hear second half of the show for which the first half served as an "infomercial". FOR PROOF OF THIS, GO TO 102:15 HERE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOOv_IGOvRA. This PureMomentum.net commercial venture has since been abandoned. But, it nevertheless reflects that Deborah Tavares seeks to profit by making her SHOCKING, HORRIFYING and SENSATIONAL claims.

Finally, at present, Deborah Tavares has a "DONATION" button as the ONLY FEATURE on the home page of her website. http://www.stopthecrime.net/ This is also a way for Deborah Tavares to "BENEFIT" FINANCIALLY from what she does. And, you will note, Deborah Tavares NEVER makes a claim, a live appearance, a radio appearance or a video appearance without REPEATEDLY "urging" and "highly encouraging" the audience to go to StopTheCrime.net.

YOUR COMMENT: She probably did it once, it worked, then again, and it kept working, and so on. Now, she becomes a purveyor of half-truths.

MY RESPONSE: Agreed. Deborah Tavares' success in getting away with her "pattern" of hoaxes only encouraged her to commit more of them. But, avoiding getting caught was not her only success with these hoaxes. Her real success with these hoaxes was that THEY WERE EFFECTIVE IN DOING WHAT THEY WERE INTENDED TO DO!

THEY WORKED!

Nothing Deborah Tavares has ever said or done (before or since) HAS EVER BEEN AS EFFECTIVE in helping her "sell" her FEAR and HATRED of her perceived enemies as these hoaxes. (NASA War Document Hoax, Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars Hoax, Report From Iron Mountain Hoax, Judge DALE Hoax, Court Registry Investment System Hoax, All Governments Are Private For-Profit Corporations Hoax, etc.).

And, consider this, NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THE DOCUMENTS USED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THESE HOAXES ACTUALLY SUPPORTS THE PROPOSITION FOR WHICH DEBORAH TAVARES CITED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE! NOT ONE!

The "NASA War Document" DOES NOT support the proposition that NASA itself is currently KILLING US ALL with diabolical weapons in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. Indeed, the NASA War Document actually proves that NASA itself is trying to prevent such an occurrence. So, whether or not there is a planned extinction of mankind, this document provides NO SUPPORT FOR THAT PROPOSITION.

"Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" DOES NOT support the proposition that The Bilderbergs adopted an PLAN in 1954 to KILL US ALL with diabolical "SILENT WEAPONS" in diabolical "QUIET WARS" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. So, whether or not there is a planned extinction of mankind, this document provides NO SUPPORT FOR THAT PROPOSITION.

The "Report From Iron Mountain" DOES NOT support the proposition that global warming, climate change and fires are among the FAKE "environmental calamities" ACTUALLY CREATED by the U.S. government to justify FAKE WARS to prop up the U.S. economy and to cause the planned extinction of mankind. So, whether or not there is a planned extinction of mankind, this document provides NO SUPPORT FOR THAT PROPOSITION.

The "Judge Dale FORGERIES" ARE COMPLETELY FAKE AND FORGED IN THEIR ENTIRETY and therefore PROVIDE NO SUPPORT for the proposition that the American justice system is diabolical and corrupt and intended to result in nothing but injustice.

The "Court Registry Investment System FORGERY" is ALTERED, FAKE and FRAUDULENT and therefore PROVIDES NO SUPPORT for the proposition that the courts are nothing but collection agents who collect money from the public in fines and penalties to forward to the Federal Reserve.

And, so on.

NO TRUTHFUL CLAIM that Deborah Tavares has ever made could come close to achieving the level of success she achieved with these hoaxes (above) in terms of inciting HATRED and VIOLENCE against innocent Americans.

Because her hoaxes achieved BETTER RESULTS than the truth could ever possibly achieve, she opted to commit more and more of them.

YOUR COMMENT: I can tell you my initial "eye test" of Tavares left me less than impressed, from what I had seen of her work.

MY RESPONSE: Things were different with me. There were dynamics at play that worked against me.

After 9/11, I became a conspiracy theorist myself. Those people that I relied on for facts were REPUTABLE, AUTHORITATIVE, HIGHLY-EDUCATED, SCIENTISTS, ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS, ALL EXPERTS IN THEIR FIELD, with no perceivable agenda, but to tell the truth. Their claims were WELL-RESEARCHED, WELL-DOCUMENTED, FACT-BASED, LOGICAL, RATIONAL and their conclusions were UNDENIABLE. I regarded these authorities as honest, courageous and trustworthy.

I initially mistook Deborah Tavares for such a person. At the time, her conclusions merely seemed to be a logical (but extreme) extension of my own conclusions about 9/11.

So, initially, I didn't even bother with what you call the "eye test". I simply disengaged my own critical thinking skills and BLINDLY ACCEPTED HER CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT CRITICALLY EXAMINING THE UNDERLYING BASIS FOR HER CLAIMS. After all, her conclusions, although extreme, tended to validate my own conclusions about 9/11.

Then, I found about the "Judge DALE Hoax", the "Court Registry Investment System Hoax", the "All Governments Are Private For-Profit Corporations Hoax", the NASA War Document Hoax", the "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars Hoax", the "Report From Iron Mountain Hoax" and several other Deborah Tavares hoaxes.

As a result, Deborah Tavares' DECADE-LONG "PATTERN" OF INTENTIONAL FRAUD revealed itself to me like punch in the face.

I WOKE UP.

So, when it comes to the claims Deborah Tavares, I had to press the "RE-SET BUTTON".

She fooled me once. She will never do it again.

I hope this helps.

Thank for your comment.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 16th February 2019 at 20:44.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 4 14 22 LastLast