Thread: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Default Re: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

As long as we are promoting alternative researchers instead, then yes.
    Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)

THE TAKEAWAY: If we knew that underneath a groups promotion of "noble causes" there was a bubbling extremist cult ideology that was fostering hate and violence against a targeted group of people, can we find justification in promoting/sharing their information, or should we be boycotting (and exposing) them and promoting alternative researchers instead?
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Pam (26th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Fellow Avalonians,

News:

I have not yet written up or posted all of the Deborah Tavares hoaxes that I already know about. There are more. (I simply haven't had the time.).

AND, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, TODAY I UNCOVERED EVEN MORE OF THEM!

AND, THESE ARE REALLY BIG ONES!

So, the best is yet to come.

REMEMBER, PATTERNS NEVER LIE!

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 25th January 2019 at 20:02.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Debra (26th January 2019), Pam (26th January 2019), RunningDeer (26th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Traveras is intimately connected to Anthony J. Hilder. From the following short video I would say she is one of his “disciples”; not to be fooled by his apparent ignorance about some stuff when he questions people he is interviewing as this is staged. Traveres and Hilder’s website formatting is also identical.

This video is a good look at Traveras' intense fanaticism.

I mention this because in the next video the issue of smart meters is used to promote propaganda, for example, the deliberate use of the words SMART MURDER METERS to replace SMART METER coupled to imagery and language used to draw parallels to Nazi concentration camps.

Hilder says @2:15 “get rid of the death meter now, stop ‘em before they stop you”

then @8:20 says the Smart Murder Meter is a WEAPON OF WAR!

For goodness sake – what is wrong with these people!!!

There are intelligent and safe ways to bring about activism. What Tavares and Co are doing is not intelligent and is not safe.

Once again the issue is not the topic of Smart Meters, radiation, etc. The issue with these public speakers is how information is delivered. This is not good reporting. It is dangerous reporting.

I sincerely hope that some followers of these people do not form violent retaliatory activism against the Pacific Gas and Electric Company buildings or workers with terrorism that could harm innocent families because they believe they are “Weapons of War”.

These people are powder kegs looking for and recruiting ignition.

N.B. Anthony Hilder has an extensive reach being a Film and Record Producer
    Last edited by Gemma13; 26th January 2019 at 15:46. Reason: spelling error

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Debra (26th January 2019), onawah (8th February 2019), Pam (26th January 2019), RunningDeer (26th January 2019), snoop4truth (26th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Thanks Snoop for your detailed response. I am beginning to recognize myself in some of your descriptions of Deborah. Not that I am trying to get a following or am making videos. I am talking about my thinking processes for things I think I feel passionate about, and how I came to feel this way. There is a lot more sloppiness in my thinking processes than I was aware of. I deeply appreciate you taking the time to share your thinking processes and ways of interpreting information.

It's interesting, intuitively I could feel her passion and sincerity, but it never occurred to me to question what that passion and sincerity was for? In fact, I have rarely questioned anyone who shows what I perceive to be passion and sincerity. I take what they say at face value because I frequently operate at an intuitive level. I see very clearly what you are talking about.

Your mission to reveal the inaccuracies of Deborah's sources may be larger than you realize. For those who are willing, they can learn a lot about discernment from you.
    Peterpam,

I have twice written to you at length in response to this post.

But, my WIFI has been cutting on and off and all my work evaporates into cyberspace without a trace.

I will try again when I have the time.

In the mean time, I understand your thoughts above "very clearly" too.

I get it.

And, I agree with you whole heartedly.

Deborah Tavares' "passion and sincerity" IS ILLUSTRATED PERFECTLY BELOW.

THIS VIDEO DEMONSTRATES THE DANGER OF RELYING ON "VIDEOS" MADE BY OTHERS AS A SOURCE OF RELIABLE INFORMATION.

THIS VIDEO ALSO REFLECTS DEBORAH TAVARES' TRUE STANDARDS OF "HONESTY" WHEN IT COMES TO THE "AUTHENTICITY" OF HER OWN DOCUMENTS AND THE CONCLUSIONS SHE REACHES BASED ON THOSE DOCUMENTS.

HERE, DEBORAH TAVARES ACTUALLY PRETENDS TO QUOTE AN IMAGINARY "JUDGE DALE" FROM HER OWN FORGERIES AT A PRESENTATION TO "THE OATHKEEPERS". LOOK AT HOW PASSIONATE AND SINCERE SHE APPEARS TO BE.

SHE IS UNBELIEVABLE!

GO TO 42:10-49:15!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTRPZD3_w5k.

After reviewing this section of the video, write me and tell me if my assessment of Deborah Tavares' "passion and sincerity" in post #70 was on the money.

All My Very Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 28th January 2019 at 00:02.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Debra (27th January 2019), Pam (31st January 2019), RunningDeer (27th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by snoop4truth (here)

But, my WIFI has been cutting on and off and all my work evaporates into cyberspace without a trace.

Snoop, don't you just hate that? Grrrr! I copy and paste from a word document.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Pam (30th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

Snoop, don't you just hate that? Grrrr! I copy and paste from a word document.
    Running Deer,

Thank you so much for joining us.

How are things in the woods? LOL!

YOUR COMMENT: Snoop, don't you just hate that? Grrrr!

MY RESPONSE: No. I DESPISE IT! I will never be able to craft such a perfect response to Peterpam's observations again. I wasted all day and part of the night!

YOUR COMMENT: I copy and paste from a word document

MY RESPONSE: Good idea. I'll give that a shot.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 27th January 2019 at 20:23.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Pam (30th January 2019), RunningDeer (27th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Running Deer,

Thank you so much for joining us.

How are things in the woods? LOL!
    It’s peaceful here. Knock on wood trees.

BTW: I listened to a few of Deborah Tavares’ videos. That’s all I needed for the overall message. There are enough others I listen to every now and again. It hadn't occurred to me to consider the narcissist angle. It fits in a lot of ways.

DT reminds me of a colleague that wouldn’t let up until she felt you were as irate or as scared or as mortified or, or, or, or…
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th June 2019 at 14:51.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Debra (27th January 2019), onawah (27th January 2019), Pam (30th January 2019), snoop4truth (27th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    too much information !!!!
    yelik,

Then, simply read Post #1.

It has everything you need to know.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 14th May 2020 at 03:03.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Pam (30th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Snoop,

Ya know, isin't there more important Real nasty people to go after and expose other than Tavares?.. You seem to have a real beef with this woman and her message.

I'm baffled as to why you would expend so much effort on her... So, she's crying the sky is falling. And in actuality, is it. MAybe not exactly how she says it is, but I think we have problems, that's for sure. These nutso's psyco's in suits are gonna kill us all and the planet ( well, at least give it their best).

Why don't you spend your time, I don't know, chasing down WTF the crap they are raining down on our heads every day is exactly coming from? or the myrad of other crap going on.

I'm looking out my window at horizon to horizon cloud that's perfectly spaced in lines, just like a ribcage ( or prison bars).... Yeah, no problems here!

I think your talents and work could be much better spent elsewhere. Unless, your're employed to go after people like Tavares.

That's a nother' can o' worms. The truth is, the evil guys got all the money in the world. And everyone needs some.

I'm not saying you are or you aren't. I'm just sayin'.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to rick For This Post:

onawah (30th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well said!
    Quote Posted by rick (here)
    Snoop,

Ya know, isin't there more important Real nasty people to go after and expose other than Tavares?.. You seem to have a real beef with this woman and her message.

I'm baffled as to why you would expend so much effort on her... So, she's crying the sky is falling. And in actuality, is it. MAybe not exactly how she says it is, but I think we have problems, that's for sure. These nutso's psyco's in suits are gonna kill us all and the planet ( well, at least give it their best).

Why don't you spend your time, I don't know, chasing down WTF the crap they are raining down on our heads every day is exactly coming from? or the myrad of other crap going on.

I'm looking out my window at horizon to horizon cloud that's perfectly spaced in lines, just like a ribcage ( or prison bars).... Yeah, no problems here!

I think your talents and work could be much better spent elsewhere. Unless, your're employed to go after people like Tavares.

That's a nother' can o' worms. The truth is, the evil guys got all the money in the world. And everyone needs some.

Each breath a gift...

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Snoop,

So you don't think there is anything important in showing us how someone that is supposedly in the alternative media giving us the truth, is really not doing that? You don't find anything here in learning how to better investigate what is true? You don't think there is any need to fine tune our discernment skills?

Why should you or anyone else take a defensive stand telling Snoop what he should be spending his time on ? Are you personally doing any research to better the world?

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Delight (31st January 2019), HaveBlue (4th February 2019), snoop4truth (31st January 2019)

22. Link to Post #112
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Snoop,

[...]
    These nutso's psyco's in suits are gonna kill us all and the planet ( well, at least give it their best).
    [...]
    The truth is, the evil guys got all the money in the world. And everyone needs some.
    It’s just not okay for a white person, black person, homosexual, religious person, person in a business suit, person with tattoos, person in a uniform, disabled person, person in a hoodie, etc, etc, etc to be harassed, bullied, punched, kicked, terrorised, or murdered just because they are walking down the street or are in their respective places of employment.

Your statement re psycho’s in suits is so broad it is not target specific, and it is so easy for us to impulsively make statements like this without thinking about how ludicrous and threatening they are.

Tavares’ and Co are target specific when they make statements to their followers that the majority of lawyers are evil and should be put to death if they do not do as they say. Not sure how you can rationalize that protecting groups of people and individuals from these types of terrorist statements is not time well spent.

Especially when there are deep religious undertones mixed into the statements which is a major red flag for inciting religious terrorism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_terrorism

And then there's the awareness campaigning that is going on in the conspiracy world that is designed to invite "non-conspiratorial" minds to at least look at REAL evidence supporting crimes against humanity. What Tavares’ and Co are doing by fabricating evidence is ridiculing and diminishing the impact of honest reporting. They are damaging the truth, not helping it!

Con artists and terrorists don’t give up or go away easily as they saturate social media with their self-serving BS. To counter this, truth must also not give up easily and saturate social media.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 31st January 2019 at 01:07.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Pam (31st January 2019), snoop4truth (31st January 2019)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Snoop,

Hello Rick,

Thank you for your comments.

It's great to hear from you again.

My responses are below.

YOUR COMMENT: Ya know, isin't there more important Real nasty people to go after and expose other than Tavares?..

MY RESPONSE: First, the TITLE of this particular forum is "KNOWN HOAXES AND OTHER BAD INFORMATION". The TITLE of this forum is not "WHY WE SHOULD IGNORE THE FRAUD AND HOAXES OF A POPULAR CHARLATAN". As I wrote in Post# 44,

"The very TITLE of this forum is "KNOWN HOAXES AND OTHER BAD INFORMATION". I did not create this forum. Projectavalon.net did. The very fact that this forum exists at all is a reflection that projectavalon.net ITSELF recognizes that HOAXES EXIST, that THEY ARE A SERIOUS THREAT to members of projectavalon.net and that they SHOULD BE EXPOSED for the benefit of everyone, members and visitors alike. Otherwise, this forum would serve absolutely no purpose at all.

So, I thought that I was answering projectavalon.net's "call" in posting this information here. I thought I was doing a good thing, not a bad thing. But, some here have attacked me for doing EXACTLY what this very forum asks me to do, report "KNOWN HOAXES AND OTHER BAD INFORMATION". If it is wrong for me to post such information here, then projectavalon.net should take this forum down. Otherwise, my reporting this information here is the right thing for me to do, not the wrong thing for me to do and I should be supported for doing so, instead of the reverse."

Here's an idea. Perhaps you could start some competing threads reflecting your views with the following TITLES:

1. "STOCKHOLM SYNDROME: Why We All Should Defend And Protect The Very Abuser Who Defrauds Us The Most"; or how about

2). "BATTERED WIFE SYNDROME: Hit Us Again Deborah With Another Hoax. You Haven't Abused Us Enough Already"; or how about

3). "WE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH: Let Us Revel In The Lies Of Deborah Tavares Until Hell Freezes Over".

All kidding aside Rick, this is the point. The truth is always a good thing, not a bad thing. Never lose sight of that reality. Never. Not even in conspiracy theory.

Indeed, the truth is more important in conspiracy theory than in any other field. If those of us in conspiracy theory ever lose sight of the fact that conspiracy theory IS SUPPOSED TO BE BASED ON TRUTH (and not on hoaxes), we are doomed. Not only will we fail, but we will become pariahs to the rest of the world. So, we need to put our own house in order. The rest of the world is watching. And, right now all they see of conspiracy theory is Deborah Tavares (whose claims are verifiably false) presuming to speak for us all. That should be of serious concern to all of us.

One of the tenets of conspiracy theory is that "REALITY IS NOT WHAT WE ARE TOLD IT IS". But, with Deborah Tavares leading conspiracy theory, "CONSPIRACY THEORY IS NOT WE ARE TOLD IT IS." That means with Deborah Tavares leading conspiracy theory, CONSPIRACY THEORY IS JUST AS FALSE AND FRAUDLENT AS THE CLAIMS FROM THE OTHER SIDE. And, I'm not sure which one is worse. But, I am sure that BOTH ARE BAD for the public and one IS VERY BAD FOR CONSPIRACY THEORY AND FOR CONSPIRACY THEORISTS THEMSELVES. That is my concern. That should be your concern too.

But, to answer your question directly, yes, perhaps there are also other nasty people out there who should be exposed.

But, none of those other real nasty people out there are POSING as one of us. (That is precisely what makes Deborah Tavares such a threat to us.). And, none of those other real nasty people out there are PRETENDING to be helping us. (That is precisely what makes Deborah Tavares such a threat to us.). Wake up. Deborah Tavares is NOT ONE OF US. And, she is certainly NOT HELPING US.

If Deborah Tavares was really ONE OF US, she would not be intentionally defrauding us. If Deborah Tavares was really HELPING US, she would not be deliberately lying to us. But, she is.

LIES DO NOT HELP US. LIES HURT US. WAKE UP!

HOAXES DO NOT HELP US. HOAXES HURT US. WAKE UP!

ALL THINGS CONSIDERED, DEBORAH TAVARES IS A NET NEGATIVE TO THE TRUTH MOVEMENT, NOT A NET POSITIVE.

DEBORAH TAVARES DOES MORE DAMAGE TO US THAN THE OTHER SIDE EVER POSSIBLY COULD BECAUSE SHE IS ATTACKING US FROM INSIDE THE TRUTH MOVEMENT WHERE WE ARE THE MOST VULNERABLE AND WHERE WE HAVE LET OUR GUARD DOWN.

Friends do not lie to friends. Allies do not lie to allies. Family does not lie to family. Truthers do not lie to Truthers.

She is not our friend. She is not our ally. She is not our family. She is not a Truther. She is not one of us.

Look, Deborah Tavares has her own standards of right & wrong and for honesty & integrity (which are clearly depicted in the video in Post# 104 above and clearly reflected in the conduct described in Post #1 above). I also have my own standards for right & wrong and for honesty & integrity (which is reflected by my work in this thread).

It is clear that my standards for all these things are much higher and much more absolute than those of Deborah Tavares. So, I will never intentionally defraud you to "sell" my claims to you. But, Deborah Tavares will intentionally defraud you to "sell" her claims to you. So, as between Deborah Tavares and myself, which one of us is your REAL enemy? And, which on of us is your REAL friend? Are you better off being lied to? Or are better off being told the truth? Think about it.

YOUR COMMENTS: You seem to have a real beef with this woman...

MY RESPONSE: What difference would it make if I did? My motives for telling the truth about Deborah Tavares will not make that truth a lie. The truth will still be the truth. Think. Use your critical thinking skills. Use your logic and reasoning. I can have a beef with Deborah Tavares and STILL BE TELLING THE TRUTH. One does not exclude the other. I am telling the truth. That is all that matters, not my motives or my ill will, etc., etc. Do not get confused.

Deborah Tavares is a pathological liar, a calculating and manipulative charlatan and a serial hoaxer (just watch the video in Post# 104). The fact that Deborah Tavares is ALSO a conspiracy theorist WILL NOT MAKE HER HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY. Think. Use your critical thinking skills. Use your logic and reasoning. Deborah Tavares can be a conspiracy theorist AND STILL BE COMPLETELY DISHONEST AND UNTRUSTWORTHY. One does not exclude the other. Wake up.

Deborah Tavares has engaged in a decade-long "pattern" of intentionally defrauding ALL of her own followers, INCLUDING YOU. So logically, you should be furious with Deborah Tavares and you should be thanking me, instead of the reverse. This is absolute madness! Snap out of it!

Look, Rick. This is real simple. THE LIAR IS THE BAD GUY. THE TRUTHER IS THE GOOD GUY, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. It is that simple. Do not get this reality confused. THIS REALITY IS ABSOLUTE. THERE ARE NO GRAY AREAS HERE.

Yes, it is true that I undertook this investigation of Deborah Tavares because of the conduct described in Posts# 16, 45, 80, 97 and 104.

But, I continued and currently maintain my investigation of Deborah Tavares now because of the facts described in Posts# 70, 43, 44, and 45.

Deborah Tavares is intentionally fomenting FEAR and HATRED of other Americans. And, mark my words, at some point, INNOCENT AMERICANS ARE GOING TO BE KILLED BY OTHER AMERICANS AND IT WILL ALL BE THE RESULT OF A DEBORAH TAVARES HOAX!

And, realize it or not, and admit it or not, those followers of Deborah Tavares who continue to enable and support her and her hoaxes (despite knowing she is a fraud) will be complicit in that result. That should be your biggest concern, not whether her fraud is exposed. Think. Which is more important? The needless and avoidable death of INNOCENT Americans? OR, the credibility of a popular charlatan who intentionally defrauds her own followers, INCLUDING YOU? Wake up! Think.

YOUR COMMENT: [You seem to have a real beef with this woman] and her message.

MY RESPONSE: This, of course, depends on what you mean by "her message".

If by "her message" you mean her claim that the "NASA War Document" constitutes "proof" that NASA itself is currently killing us all with diabolical weapons, then yes, I have a beef with "her message" BECAUSE THAT "MESSAGE" IS A HOAX!

If by "her message" you mean her claim that "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" constitutes "proof" that The Bilderbergs are currently killing us all with diabolical "silent weapons" in "quiet wars", then yes, I have a beef with "her message" BECAUSE THAT "MESSAGE" IS A HOAX!

If by "her message" you mean her claim that the "Report From Iron Mountain" constitutes "proof" that the U.S. government creates FAKE environmental calamities to justify FAKE wars against those FAKE environmental calamities in order to prop up the U.S. economy and to kill us all using those FAKE environmental calamities, then yes, I have a beef with "her message" BECAUSE THAT "MESSAGE" IS A HOAX!

If by "her message" you mean her claim in her OWN FORGERIES (and videos) that "Judge DALE" is a REAL and that ALL LAWYERS (including me) are actually working for the international bankers, are foreign traitors who swore an oath to the Queen, non-American citizens, double agents, communists, Satanists, imposters, unlicensed, unqualified, uneducated, self-appointed, illegal, invalid, corrupt & diabolical and THE ENEMY OF ALL MANKIND, then yes, I have a beef with "her message" BECAUSE THAT "MESSAGE" IS A HOAX!

If by "her message" you mean her claim that her OWN FORGERY constitutes "proof" that, under the C.R.I.S., the courts collect money from the public in fines and penalties and forward it to the Federal Reserve, then yes, I have a beef with "her message" BECAUSE THAT "MESSAGE" IS A HOAX!

If by "her message" you mean her claim (and her FAKE proof) that all governments and agencies are private, for-profit corporations which profit by taxing, burdening and abusing the American people, then yes, I have a beef with "her message" BECAUSE THAT "MESSAGE" IS A HOAX!

If by "her message" you mean her claim (and her FAKE proof) that her partner, Rodney DALE Class, has obtained his "FOURTH" administrative ruling that all state and local governmental agencies are "private entities" which profit by taxing, burdening and abusing the American people, then yes, I have a beef with "her message" BECAUSE THAT "MESSAGE" IS A HOAX!

If by "her message" you mean her claim that a North Carolina judge has warned all in state police officers to put their property into other people' names so as to avoid losing that property in lawsuits filed against them by the public on the grounds that they are actually "private contractors" impersonating public servants, then yes, I have a beef with "her message" BECAUSE THAT "MESSAGE" IS A HOAX!

If by "her message" you mean her claim that her FORGED transcript of a FAKE speech (which she posted on her website) constitutes "proof" that an Ohio Congressman told Congress that the U.S. government went bankrupt in 1933, then yes, I have a beef with "her message" BECAUSE THAT "MESSAGE" IS A HOAX!

If by "her message" you mean her claim that her FORGED article by "Judge DALE" (Rodney "DALE" Class) constitutes "proof" that only INDIVIDUALS are "sovereign" and that "We the PEOPLE" (a plural term) collectively, as a whole (in the form of our ELECTED government) are not "sovereign", then yes, I have a beef with "her message" BECAUSE THAT "MESSAGE" IS A HOAX!

This is also true with respect to the "Genocide Agreement Hoax", "PG&E Laser Document Hoax" and many more such documents. Like ALL of the other documents discussed above, THEY DO NOT CONSTITUTE "PROOF" OF THE CONCLUSIONS FOR WHICH DEBORAH TAVARES CITES THEM.

SO, NONE OF THESE DOCUMENTS DISCUSSED ABOVE SUPPORT ANY OF DEBORAH TAVARES' CLAIMS!

THEY (OR HER CLAIMS ABOUT THEM) ARE ALL HOAXES!

DO YOU SEE A "PATTERN" FORMING HERE?

AND, REMEMBER, PATTERNS NEVER LIE!

NEVER!

YOUR COMMENT: I'm baffled as to why you would expend so much effort on her... So, she's crying the sky is falling. And in actuality, is it. MAybe not exactly how she says it is, but I think we have problems, that's for sure. These nutso's psyco's in suits are gonna kill us all and the planet (well, at least give it their best).

MYB RESPONSE: Yes. There are conspiracies out there that are real. Here's the problem. Deborah Tavares's conduct in creating and peddling all of these hoaxes makes it hard for us to know which ones are real and which ones are not.

But, because of my investigation, we now know that:

1). The "NASA War Document" does not constitute "proof" that NASA has a plan to kill us all with diabolical weapons.

2). "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" does not constitute "proof" that "The Bilderbergs" have a plan to kill us all with diabolical weapons.

3). "The Report From Iron Mountain" does not constitute "proof" that the U.S government is creating FAKE environmental calamities to justify FAKE wars against those FAKE calamities to prop up the U.S. economy and to kill us all with those FAKE environmental calamities.

And, so on.

So, we now know that those particular claims ARE NOT REAL. And, the truth is a good thing, not a bad thing. That means we can now focus ON OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH SUPPORT OTHER CONSPIRACIES THAT ARE ACTUALLY REAL! As I said in Post# 16,

"There are conspiracies out there that are real. Those real conspiracies make things bad enough. There is no reason for Deborah Tavares to spend her entire career creating and peddling FAKE conspiracies to mislead, shock and frighten the American people. Indeed, by creating and peddling FAKE conspiracies, Deborah Tavares takes the collective eye of the American people off of the REAL conspiracies that they should be focusing their attention on. As a result of charlatans like Deborah Tavares, the American people spend much of their time, energy, money and resources fighting FAKE conspiracies and fighting FAKE enemies THAT ARE NOT EVEN REAL. This is part of what upsets me about what Deborah Tavares does.

But, there is more. By creating and peddling such obviously FAKE conspiracies, Deborah Tavares only serves to discredit and delegitimize the entire Truth Movement in general. The elaborate hoaxes of Deborah Tavares only serve to destroy the credibility of others who expose conspiracies that are actually real. The elaborate hoaxes of Deborah Tavares only serve to cast doubt upon every conspiratorial claim and upon every other person involved in the Truth Movement. While I do not believe Deborah Tavares is a "double agent", those who really do exploit and abuse the people could not have concocted a better "agent provocateur" inside the Truth Movement than Deborah Tavares to destroy its credibility from within."

YOUR COMMENT: Why don't you spend your time, I don't know, chasing down WTF the crap they are raining down on our heads every day is exactly coming from? or the myrad of other crap going on.

MY RESPONSE: Fair enough. Once I have investigated every major document that Deborah uses as "proof" of her conclusions, I promise I will do that very thing. OK?

YOUR COMMENT: I'm looking out my window at horizon to horizon cloud that's perfectly spaced in lines, just like a ribcage (or prison bars).... Yeah, no problems here!

MY RESPONSE: Yes. I understand your concern for what you see in the sky. I really do. BUT, THE LIES OF DEBORAH TAVARES WILL NOT MAKE THEM GO AWAY! Wake up. Think. Use your critical thinking skills. Use logic and reasoning. THE LIES OF DEBORAH TAVARES WILL NOT MAKE THESE THINGS GO AWAY.

THE LIES OF DEBORAH TAVARES MAKE THINGS WORSE, NOT BETTER.

YOUR COMMENT: I think your talents and work could be much better spent elsewhere. Unless, your're employed to go after people like Tavares.

MY RESPONSE: Thank you for your concern. And, you know better. Consider this. Even if I was "paid" to reveal the truth about the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares, that would not make the truth a lie. The truth would still be the truth. Think. Use your critical thinking skills. Use your logic and reasoning. I could be a "paid" investigator AND STILL BE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HOAXES OF DEBORAH TAVARES. One does not exclude the other. Wake up. Truth is the only thing that matters. Nothing else matters, including how I use my talents, how I spend my time, my motives, my "beef", etc., etc.

YOUR COMMENT: That's a nother' can o' worms. The truth is, the evil guys got all the money in the world. And everyone needs some.

MY RESPONSE: Agreed. BUT, THE HOAXES OF DEBORAH TAVARES WILL NOT TAKE ANY MONEY AWAY FROM THE EVIL GUYS AND WILL NOT ELIMINATE EVERYONE ELSE'S NEED FOR MONEY. INDEED, THE HOAXES OF DEBORAH TAVARES ONLY MAKE THINGS WORSE, NOT BETTER! Wake up!

YOUR COMMENT: I'm not saying you are or you aren't. I'm just sayin'

MY RESPONSE: And, I'm saying it would not make any difference if I was. THE TRUTH WOULD STILL BE THE TRUTH. Don't get confused. Think.

FACT: It often takes COURAGE to stand for the TRUTH, as it does on this thread. But, it is ALWAYS the right thing to do, whether it is popular to do so or not.

SUGGESTION: Get out of your "group think". Think for yourself. Use your critical thinking skills. Critically analyze whether you are better off being lied to over and over again OR whether you are better off being told the truth (whether that truth is popular or not and whether that truth validates your own belief system or not). Think about it.

In closing, conspiracy theory as a whole will survive without the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares and her partners. Indeed, conspiracy theory as a whole will actually be better off without them because its credibility will improve significantly. That is a good thing. Not a bad thing.

We need to put our own house in order.

The entire world is watching how we respond the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares.

Thank you for your comments.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 15th July 2019 at 02:00.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Pam (31st January 2019), Reinhard (31st January 2019)

26. Link to Post #114
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

The elaborate hoaxes of Deborah Tavares only serve to destroy the credibility of others who expose conspiracies that are actually real.
    . . . and many of those “others” have put their lives at risk.
    Many of those “others” have lost their lives for exposing conspiracies.

I shudder thinking about what those “others” and their families have to endure, on top of having to live in real fear, when they see all the hoaxers get away with all their hoaxes.

Thanks again Snoop for the mammoth work you have contributed.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Nasu (31st January 2019), Pam (31st January 2019), Reinhard (31st January 2019), snoop4truth (31st January 2019)

28. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

The elaborate hoaxes of Deborah Tavares only serve to destroy the credibility of others who expose conspiracies that are actually real.

I shudder thinking about what those “others” and their families have to endure, on top of having to live in real fear, when they see all the hoaxers get away with all their hoaxes.

Gemma13,

Thank you for having the courage and the independence to stand for the truth even when it is not popular to do so.

It is ALWAYS the right thing to do.

And, thank you for appreciating my work.

That makes it all worth while.

All My Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 31st January 2019 at 15:07.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Pam (2nd February 2019), Reinhard (31st January 2019)

30. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think rick has a very good point, if you look at the bigger picture.
    It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that attacking lawyers as a homogeneous group and saying they should be put to death is nutty.
    Tavares is her own worst enemy if she keeps that up, and I doubt that lawyers are actually going to suffer much because of her possibly riling up a bunch of other nut cases.

But there are lots of other INNOCENT people who are actually in real danger, such as those who lost their lives in the Agenda 21 fires, and the ones who are bound to lose theirs in the fires yet to come.
    INNOCENT PEOPLE:
    incinerated to the point where their remains aren't identifiable, so that the actual number of fatalities will never be known
    in moving cars on highways where there were no fires that suddenly burst into flames and burned to cinders
    who could not escape the conflagrations all around them because the roads had been blocked
    whose neighborhoods were covered in unprecedented amounts of combustible chemicals in chemtrails just before the fires broke out
    whose homes were destroyed, whose lives were destroyed, who lost everything, and will never fully recover

When you weigh up the injustices being committed, those committed by Tavares don't amount to much compared to what has been done by those behind Agenda 21 and what they plan to continue doing.
    If I were a lawyer, I would be dedicating myself to exposing the ones in power, not one lone nutcase who, however dementedly, is doing her best to do just that.
    It's really no wonder she is demented, considering what she has taken on.
    And she IS alerting LOTS of innocent people to the predicament they are in!
    It may be that has become a Targeted Individual, as well, and it certainly would not be surprising, in which case she deserves some support.

I would say that the good she is doing far outweighs the bad.
    Not so sure that exposing her lies at this point would do more good than harm.
    Also not saying that the truth about her lies doesn't also need to be exposed.
    But in the process, what I think she really needs is counseling, not outrage and hate directed back at her.

Especially if in the process, it comes out that she has been set up as a patsy to make the whole conspiracy theory about Agenda 21 look like a hoax.
    The important thing is that AGENDA 21 be exposed.
    It could be too easy to lose sight of that.

And of the fact that a lawyer claiming to be aware of all that, could also be a part of the setup.
    We don't know if Snoop is actually a lawyer, or if his quest isn't actually designed to secretly discredit the conspiracy theory movement.
    There are always rabbit holes leading to other rabbit holes.
    So let's not be naive about what lengths the authors of Agenda 21 will go to cover their tracks, and how clever they are about doing so, with so many resources at their disposal.

Or of the possibility that Avalon may be used as a test case to see how to conduct their coverup campaign now and in the future, as their heinous doings become harder and harder to hide.
    Last edited by onawah; 31st January 2019 at 18:52.
    Each breath a gift...

31. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Snoop,

[...]
    These nutso's psyco's in suits are gonna kill us all and the planet ( well, at least give it their best).

[...]
    The truth is, the evil guys got all the money in the world. And everyone needs some.
    It’s just not okay for a white person, black person, homosexual, religious person, person in a business suit, person with tattoos, person in a uniform, disabled person, person in a hoodie, etc, etc, etc to be harassed, bullied, punched, kicked, terrorised, or murdered just because they are walking down the street or are in their respective places of employment.

Your statement re psycho’s in suits is so broad it is not target specific, and it is so easy for us to impulsively make statements like this without thinking about how ludicrous and threatening they are.

Tavares’ and Co are target specific when they make statements to their followers that the majority of lawyers are evil and should be put to death if they do not do as they say. Not sure how you can rationalize that protecting groups of people and individuals from these types of terrorist statements is not time well spent.

Especially when there are deep religious undertones mixed into the statements which is a major red flag for inciting religious terrorism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_terrorism

And then there's the awareness campaigning that is going on in the conspiracy world that is designed to invite "non-conspiratorial" minds to at least look at REAL evidence supporting crimes against humanity. What Tavares’ and Co are doing by fabricating evidence is ridiculing and diminishing the impact of honest reporting. They are damaging the truth, not helping it!

Con artists and terrorists don’t give up or go away easily as they saturate social media with their self-serving BS. To counter this, truth must also not give up easily and saturate social media.
    Gemma13,

YOU ARE ON FIRE AGAIN TODAY!

YOUR COMMENT: Tavares’ and Co ARE TARGET SPECIFIC when they make statements to their followers that THE MAJORITY OF LAWYERS ARE EVIL AND SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH if they do not do as they say. [I'm] Not sure how you can rationalize that protecting groups of people and individuals from these types of terrorist statements is not time well spent.

MY RESPONSE: I agree completely. And, lawyers are not Tavares' only target (See Post# 97). She has also specifically targeted Dennis M. Bushnell and NASA personnel. As I wrote in Post# 97,

"Take the "NASA War Document Hoax" for example. To this very day, Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims that NASA is killing us all with HORRIFIC, HIGH-TECH WEAPONS in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind.

So, if due to the FEAR and HATRED that Deborah Tavares has intentionally instilled in them, a zealous group of her followers were to assassinate Dennis M. Bushnell and blow up NASA office buildings containing NASA workers (in the mistaken belief that they were saving mankind in the process), Deborah Tavares would go from a perceived messiah and savior of the world to an anti-Christ, terrorist, mass-murder, multi-convicted criminal and a traitor to the United States WHICH WAS ONLY TRYING TO PROTECT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FROM HARM IN THE FIRST PLACE!

And, mark my words, sooner or later such a course of events is going to happen precisely because of the FEAR and HATRED that Deborah Tavares has intentionally instilled in her followers through her elaborate hoaxes, like "The NASA War Document Hoax".

And mark my words, sooner or later, a similar course of events is also going to happen as a direct result of her INTENTIONAL FRAUD in connection with "The Judge DALE Hoax", the "Court Registry Investment System Hoax", the "All Governments Are Private, For-Profit Corporations Hoax" and several other of her hoaxes.

And, whether they realize it or not, and whether they admit it or not, those who enable and support Deborah Tavares and her hoaxes (despite knowing she is a FRAUD) will be complicit in that result.

Deborah Tavares has lit a powder keg and sooner or later something TERRIBLE is going to happen! AND, IT ALL BE THE DIRECT RESULT OF A HOAX (OR HOAXES) SHE CREATED TO INCITE HATRED AND VIOLENCE AGAINST INNOCENT AMERICANS! CIVIL WARS have started for less. RIOTS IN THE STREETS have started for less. CITIES HAVE BURNED for less. For these reasons, Deborah Tavares may actually be the threat to mankind, not its messiah and savior. "

In addition, Tavares' has also targeted:

1). The U.S. government which she fraudulently claims is a private, for-profit corporation (Judge DALE Hoax, All Governments And Agencies Are Private For-Profit Corporations Hoax, etc.). She also targets the U.S. government because it is trying to kill us all. (Report From Iron Mountain Hoax);

2). All state, county and city governments which she fraudulently claims are private, for-profit corporations (Judge DALE Hoax, All Governments And Agencies Are Private For-Profit Corporations Hoax, Rod Class Has Obtained His FOURTH Administrative Ruling That All State And Local Agencies Are "Private Entities" Hoax, etc.).

3). All civil servants and other governmental employees whom she fraudulently claims are "private contractors" impersonating public servants who are employed by private for-profit corporations which profit by taxing, burdening and abusing the American people (Rod Class Has Obtained His FOURTH Administrative Ruling That All State And Local Agencies Are "Private Entities" Hoax, All Governments And Agencies Are Private, For-Profit Corporations Hoax, etc.);

As a result, Deborah Tavares has targeted MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of people, including all lawyers, all elected judges, all elected prosecutors, all elected public defenders, all elected city police chiefs and all of their law enforcement staff, all elected county sheriffs and all of their law enforcement staff, all elected city mayors, all elected city council members, all elected county commissioners, all elected county clerks and their staff, all elected city clerks and their staffs, all zoning board members, all elected state lawmakers, all elected federal lawmakers, all volunteer service men and women of all of the armed forces, all elected governors and their agency heads and their staffs, the elected president and all his/her agencies and their staffs, all NASA personnel and all other public servants, etc., etc.

And, that does not even include the Illuminati, The United Nations, The Bilderbergs, The Trilateral Commission, The Council On Foreign Relations, The Committee Of 300, The Club of Rome, The Jesuits, The Knights Of Malta, The Federal Reserve, The World Bank, The Bank Of International Settlements, The Rothschilds, The Rockefellers, Bohemian Grove, Skull & Bones, The Free Masons, The Luciferians, The Satanists, the vaccinators, Monsanto and all the rest of them.

YOUR COMMENT: And then there's the awareness campaigning that is going on in the conspiracy world that is designed to invite "non-conspiratorial" minds to at least look at REAL evidence supporting crimes against humanity. What Tavares’ and Co are doing by fabricating evidence is ridiculing and diminishing the impact of honest reporting. They are damaging the truth, not helping it!

MY RESPONSE: YOU ARE SO ON FIRE TODAY!!! Those out there who are not conspiracy theorists are much more likely to accept conspiracy theories WHEN THE UNDERLYING DOCUMENTS used to support them ARE NOT SUCH OBVIOUS, FAKE, AMATEUR "FORGERIES" (Judge DALE Hoax, C.R.I.S. Hoax, etc.). Non-conspiracy theorists are much more likely to accept conspiracy theories WHEN THEY CAN BE EASILY VERIFIED BY ACTUALLY READING THE UNDERLYING DOCUMENTS, rather than be easily refuted by reading the underlying documents (NASA War Document Hoax, The PG&E Laser Document Hoax, etc.). Non-conspiracy theorists are much more likely to accept conspiracy theories WHEN THE RESEARCH THEY DO ABOUT A DOCUMENT ESTABLISHES THAT IT IS GENUINE, rather than clever political fiction (Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars Hoax, Report From Iron Mountain Hoax). Stated differently, Deborah Tavares' DISHONESTY suggests to outsiders that conspiracy theory as a whole is itself a FRAUD and a HOAX. How is hell does that help us?

YOUR COMMENT: Con artists and terrorists don’t give up or go away easily as they saturate social media with their self-serving BS. To counter this, truth must also not give up easily and saturate social media

MY RESPONSE: YOU ARE SOOO ON FIRE TODAY!!!

Agreed. THE TRUTH ABOUT HOAXES DESERVES "EQUAL EDITORIAL SPACE" TO THE LIES ABOUT HOAXES.

Post links to this thread all over the web. YouTube.com, Google Plus. FaceBook, Twitter, etc.

Great comments as always!

Best Regards,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 4th February 2019 at 17:50.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Pam (2nd February 2019)

33. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Snoop,

So you don't think there is anything important in showing us how someone that is supposedly in the alternative media giving us the truth, is really not doing that? You don't find anything here in learning how to better investigate what is true? You don't think there is any need to fine tune our discernment skills?

Why should you or anyone else take a defensive stand telling Snoop what he should be spending his time on ? Are you personally doing any research to better the world?
    Peterpam,

I love your comments.

Perceptive.

Insightful.

Aware.

Brave.

Courageous.

Fearless.

Standing for the truth sometimes takes courage, as I does here on this thread, but it is always the right thing to do, whether it is popular to do so or not. .

Always.

All My Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 31st January 2019 at 23:28.

34. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Gemma13,

Tell me your thoughts about the section of video below.

What does this section of video reveal about Deborah Tavares? Her honesty? Her character? Her sincerity? Her trustworthiness? Her loyalty to her followers? Her value to the Truth Movement?

THIS SECTION OF VIDEO BELOW DEMONSTRATES THE DANGER OF RELYING ON "VIDEOS" MADE BY OTHERS AS A SOURCE OF RELIABLE INFORMATION.

THIS VIDEO ALSO REFLECTS DEBORAH TAVARES' TRUE STANDARDS OF "HONESTY" WHEN IT COMES TO THE "AUTHENTICITY" OF HER OWN DOCUMENTS AND THE "RELIABILITY" OF THE "CONCLUSIONS" SHE REACHES BASED ON HER OWN DOCUMENTS.

HERE, DEBORAH TAVARES ACTUALLY PRETENDS TO QUOTE AN IMAGINARY "JUDGE DALE" FROM HER OWN FORGERIES AT A PRESENTATION TO "THE OATHKEEPERS". LOOK AT HOW PASSIONATE AND SINCERE SHE APPEARS TO BE.

SHE IS UNBELIEVABLE!

GO TO 42:10----49:15! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTRPZD3_w5k.

Please let me known what you think.

Best Regards,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 2nd February 2019 at 05:22.

35. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Snoop,

Hello Peterpam,

Going back to Post #104 and watching that section of video posted there, write me and tell me if my assessment of Deborah Tavares' "passion and sincerity" in post #70 was on the money.

All My Very Best,

Snoop

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1 6 16 22 LastLast