1. Link to Post #121
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Re: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

Quote Posted by snoop4truth (here)
    Gemma13,

Tell me your thoughts about the section of video below?

What does this section of video reveal about Deborah Tavares? Her honesty? Her character? Her sincerity? Her trustworthiness? Her loyalty to her followers? Her value to the Truth Movement?
    . . . and her demeanour of super intelligence coupled to great oratory skills.

Best way I can surmise is with a comparison, for example, a micro Hillary Clinton. Loved and trusted by many because she is the perfect FACE of the movement.

Her (public) handlers I deduce are Jamie Lee, Anthony J Hilder, and her husband Lou; amongst others. Who is orchestrating this group behind the scenes is of course a million dollar question.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Pam (2nd February 2019), Reinhard (2nd February 2019), snoop4truth (2nd February 2019)

3. Link to Post #122
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

I will make this disclaimer before posting the following: No matter what “group” you choose to stand for I vehemently oppose violent activism.

We now have our greatest “non-violent weapon” for unity, activism and revolution. (Definition of WEAPON being: “a means of gaining an advantage or defending oneself in a conflict or contest”.)

This “non-violent weapon” is the internet and it is giving us the opportunity to make profound change with intelligent global information sharing to inspire peaceful social movement campaigning and lobbying for change. And it can, and does, work because of the sheer volume of people that are instantly now connected – a tool we never had a mere 30 years ago in our “bloody” history.

To weaken the desire for violent protesting/activism we need leaders that not only incorporate “peaceful non-violent revolution” into their narratives but demand it of their followers whilst consistently backing it up with their actions.

Traveres and Co do not do this. They do the opposite. And this has been well documented in this thread. So no matter what truths they pepper into their non-truths they need to be exposed, not accepted, and certainly not encouraged. If we do not keep telling the world that this type of activism is wrong, we might as well take up arms ourselves to help sustain the ideology that conflict is the [only] way humanity can move forward to resolve its opposing arguments.

Jon Rappoport’s recent article talks to this matter:

Quote https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...gic-education/

EXTRACT: The basic fact is: students in schools are rarely taught how to follow a line of reasoning from beginning to end. Nor do they practice analyzing half-formed, faulty arguments.
    Who teaches young students, these days, how to distinguish between a polemic and a formal argument?

[My insert: A polemic is contentious rhetoric that is intended to support a specific position by aggressive claims and undermining of the opposing position. Polemics are mostly seen in arguments about controversial topics.]

Teachers spend little or no time discussing hidden premises or assumptions, which color a subsequent argument.

Increasingly, people are “learning” from watching videos. Some videos are well done; many others intentionally omit vital data and make inferences based on “shocking images.”

For those that are perhaps not aware that terrorism is not limited to mass terrorism that reaches mainstream news, the following is an article about the death of a police officer at the hands of a nice guy, Tierre Guthrie, who had taken his anti-government beliefs to the extreme.

Traveres and Co contentious rhetoric is instrumental in creating these devastating occurrences which tragically impact on families of the perpetrator and victims, as well as the community.

Quote https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...CCbnazRqgeSbI/

EXTRACT: Guthrie, 39, was killed in his home following a shootout with authorities that began after two Henry County deputies showed up on his doorstep to serve a warrant for failing to appear. He was shot four times, twice in the chest. The 26-year-old Maddox, called in to back up to the deputies, was shot three times, with the fatal bullet lodging in his head.
    […]
    Bryant Narcisse, who lived a few houses down from Guthrie, said his neighbor was “a real nice guy. He would give you the shirt off his back.”

But Narcisse said Guthrie also had several run ins with the Henry Sheriff’s Department prior to Friday’s showdown. Guthrie told his neighbor he didn’t recognize the right of deputies to step on his property.

Guthrie didn’t hesitate to share his fringe beliefs, Narcisse said. Guthrie told his neighbor he was an adherent of “Moorism,” a religious organization founded on the premise that African-Americans are descendants of the Moorish Empire and thus are Moors by nationality and Islamic by faith.

“He just believed strongly you can’t pull up on my property and serve me with a warrant or try to harm me in any kind of way because it’s private property,” Narcisse said.

On the right side of the door to the house, Guthrie, who home-schooled his children and delivered his third son at his residence because he didn’t trust doctors, had taped a red-and-white sign that reads: “Private Property. No trespassing. Violators will be prosecuted.”

“He was always talking crap about the government,” said Wright, who only connected with her brother over the last few years. They were raised apart after their mother’s divorce.

“It was like someone was feeding him this bull,” she said. “One time he told me that (black people) don’t have to pay for car insurance because we own the land. Stuff like that.”

So . . . where does a guy like Guthrie get his ideas from, which became an overwhelming internal belief system wrapping its tentacles around his psyche that caused him to violently destroy families?

A rhetorical question!
    Last edited by Gemma13; 2nd February 2019 at 05:41.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Pam (2nd February 2019), Reinhard (2nd February 2019), snoop4truth (2nd February 2019)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I think rick has a very good point, if you look at the bigger picture.
    It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that attacking lawyers as a homogeneous group and saying they should be put to death is nutty.
    Tavares is her own worst enemy if she keeps that up, and I doubt that lawyers are actually going to suffer much because of her possibly riling up a bunch of other nut cases.

But there are lots of other INNOCENT people who are actually in real danger, such as those who lost their lives in the Agenda 21 fires, and the ones who are bound to lose theirs in the fires yet to come.
    INNOCENT PEOPLE:
    incinerated to the point where their remains aren't identifiable, so that the actual number of fatalities will never be known
    in moving cars on highways where there were no fires that suddenly burst into flames and burned to cinders
    who could not escape the conflagrations all around them because the roads had been blocked
    whose neighborhoods were covered in unprecedented amounts of combustible chemicals in chemtrails just before the fires broke out
    whose homes were destroyed, whose lives were destroyed, who lost everything, and will never fully recover

When you weigh up the injustices being committed, those committed by Tavares don't amount to much compared to what has been done by those behind Agenda 21 and what they plan to continue doing.
    If I were a lawyer, I would be dedicating myself to exposing the ones in power, not one lone nutcase who, however dementedly, is doing her best to do just that.
    It's really no wonder she is demented, considering what she has taken on.
    And she IS alerting LOTS of innocent people to the predicament they are in!
    It may be that has become a Targeted Individual, as well, and it certainly would not be surprising, in which case she deserves some support.

I would say that the good she is doing far outweighs the bad.
    Not so sure that exposing her lies at this point would do more good than harm.
    Also not saying that the truth about her lies doesn't also need to be exposed.
    But in the process, what I think she really needs is counseling, not outrage and hate directed back at her.

Especially if in the process, it comes out that she has been set up as a patsy to make the whole conspiracy theory about Agenda 21 look like a hoax.
    The important thing is that AGENDA 21 be exposed.
    It could be too easy to lose sight of that.

And of the fact that a lawyer claiming to be aware of all that, could also be a part of the setup.
    We don't know if Snoop is actually a lawyer, or if his quest isn't actually designed to secretly discredit the conspiracy theory movement.
    There are always rabbit holes leading to other rabbit holes.
    So let's not be naive about what lengths the authors of Agenda 21 will go to cover their tracks, and how clever they are about doing so, with so many resources at their disposal.

Or of the possibility that Avalon may be used as a test case to see how to conduct their coverup campaign now and in the future, as their heinous doings become harder and harder to hide.

When Snoop posted this originally, I was disturbed that someone was making accusations against Deborah. It wasn't until I went out to debunk him that I saw that what he is saying is the truth. It may not be what I wanted to find out, but the truth doesn't have to fit my conspiracy constructs. Is there really any need for her to present inaccurate and false information? Couldn't her work stand on it's own merit without the lies and exaggerations? I still believe that there is validity to some of her work, but now I am aware that she might be willing to say or do anything to prove her point. I know that she is lacking integrity at some level.

Can you provide absolute facts that the hideous California fires are Agenda 21 fires, as you claimed they are? I admit they are obviously very suspicious, but I don't factually know that they are agenda 21 fires. If you are going to use YouTube videos as proof have you attempted to confirm their validity on your own?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Reinhard (2nd February 2019), snoop4truth (2nd February 2019)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    I think rick has a very good point, if you look at the bigger picture.
    It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that attacking lawyers as a homogeneous group and saying they should be put to death is nutty.
    Tavares is her own worst enemy if she keeps that up, and I doubt that lawyers are actually going to suffer much because of her possibly riling up a bunch of other nut cases.

But there are lots of other INNOCENT people who are actually in real danger, such as those who lost their lives in the Agenda 21 fires, and the ones who are bound to lose theirs in the fires yet to come.
    INNOCENT PEOPLE:
    incinerated to the point where their remains aren't identifiable, so that the actual number of fatalities will never be known
    in moving cars on highways where there were no fires that suddenly burst into flames and burned to cinders
    who could not escape the conflagrations all around them because the roads had been blocked
    whose neighborhoods were covered in unprecedented amounts of combustible chemicals in chemtrails just before the fires broke out
    whose homes were destroyed, whose lives were destroyed, who lost everything, and will never fully recover

When you weigh up the injustices being committed, those committed by Tavares don't amount to much compared to what has been done by those behind Agenda 21 and what they plan to continue doing.
    If I were a lawyer, I would be dedicating myself to exposing the ones in power, not one lone nutcase who, however dementedly, is doing her best to do just that.
    It's really no wonder she is demented, considering what she has taken on.
    And she IS alerting LOTS of innocent people to the predicament they are in!
    It may be that has become a Targeted Individual, as well, and it certainly would not be surprising, in which case she deserves some support.
    I would say that the good she is doing far outweighs the bad.
    Not so sure that exposing her lies at this point would do more good than harm.
    Also not saying that the truth about her lies doesn't also need to be exposed.
    But in the process, what I think she really needs is counseling, not outrage and hate directed back at her.

Especially if in the process, it comes out that she has been set up as a patsy to make the whole conspiracy theory about Agenda 21 look like a hoax.
    The important thing is that AGENDA 21 be exposed.
    It could be too easy to lose sight of that.

And of the fact that a lawyer claiming to be aware of all that, could also be a part of the setup.
    We don't know if Snoop is actually a lawyer, or if his quest isn't actually designed to secretly discredit the conspiracy theory movement.
    There are always rabbit holes leading to other rabbit holes.
    So let's not be naive about what lengths the authors of Agenda 21 will go to cover their tracks, and how clever they are about doing so, with so many resources at their disposal.

Or of the possibility that Avalon may be used as a test case to see how to conduct their coverup campaign now and in the future, as their heinous doings become harder and harder to hide.

When Snoop posted this originally, I was disturbed that someone was making accusations against Deborah. It wasn't until I went out to debunk him that I saw that what he is saying is the truth. It may not be what I wanted to find out, but the truth doesn't have to fit my conspiracy constructs. Is there really any need for her to present inaccurate and false information? Couldn't her work stand on it's own merit without the lies and exaggerations? I still believe that there is validity to some of her work, but now I am aware that she might be willing to say or do anything to prove her point. I know that she is lacking integrity at some level.

Can you provide absolute facts that the hideous California fires are Agenda 21 fires, as you claimed they are? I admit they are obviously very suspicious, but I don't factually know that they are agenda 21 fires. If you are going to use YouTube videos as proof have you attempted to confirm their validity on your own?
    Peterpam,

Good comment.

YOUR COMMENT TO ONAWAH: CAN YOU ["onawah"] PROVIDE ABSOLUTE FACTS THAT THE HIDEOUS CALIFORNIA FIRES ARE AGENDA 21 FIRES, AS YOU HAVE CLAIMED THAT THEY ARE? [Note that, for obvious reasons, onawah refuses to answer this simple question.]. I admit they are obviously very suspicious, BUT I DON'T FACTUALLY KNOW THAT THEY ARE AGENDA 21 FIRES. If you are going to use YouTube videos as proof HAVE YOU [EVER] ATTEMPTED TO [INDEPENDENTLY] CONFIRM THEIR VALIDITY [AS "AGENDA 21 FIRES"] ON YOUR OWN? Note that, for obvious reasons, onawah also refuses to answer this simple question too.

NOTE: These two simple questions PIN POINT the very problem (apparent laziness) that makes some conspiracy theorists SO MANIPULABLE, SO VULNERABLE and SO SUSCEPTIBLE to the claims of Deborah Tavares. I have repeated complained about this very problem on this thread (See the BOTTOM RED SECTION of Posts #44 and #70.). Most conspiracy theorists have never even bothered to Google a single "source document" that forms the basis of a single conspiratorial claim, MUCH LESS ACTUALLY READ IT!

And, Deborah Tavares KNOWS THIS! This is why Deborah Tavares can refer to a "source document" in support of a hoax WITHOUT ANY FEAR OF EVER GETTING CAUGHT! She KNOWS her target audience very well. She KNOWS her target audience will rely on EXCLUSIVELY on videos to tell them what to think. She KNOWS her target audience WILL NOT bother to even Google a "source document", MUCH LESS READ IT! Sadly, onawah is but one example of these people among millions of other Deborah Tavares' followers. So, she is by no means alone in refusing to read the underlying documents.

So, Deborah Tavares ONLY refers to "source documents" to make her target audience THINK that there is an official document somewhere that supports her claims. She KNOWS that for her target audience, merely claiming that there is a "source document" somewhere that supports her claim will be good enough to "sell" them on the claim WITHOUT HER INCURRING ANY RISK OF SOMEONE ACTUALLY LOOKING UP AND READING THE "SOURCE DOCUMENT" FOR THEMSELF.

Just look at how many years Deborah Tavares got away WITH NO ONE ACTUALLY READING THE "NASA WAR DOCUMENT", until I did. At least 99.99% of her followers have NEVER actually read this (or any other) "source document". Again, onawah is but one example of these people among millions of other Deborah Tavares' followers. So, she is by no means alone in refusing to read the underlying documents.

THAT IS A RECIPE FOR DISASTER!

MY RESPONSE: Peterpam, your critical thinking skills are working just fine. Agreed. These fires were horrific. No words can describe how terrible these fires were. But, they may not have been Agenda 21 fires, despite all the anomalies of the fires (and there were many). The recent California fires may have been caused by something else entirely, PERHAPS EVEN AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT CONSPIRACY unrelated to Agenda 21. See explanation below.

Let's look at the possibilities logically and rationally using our critical thinking skills.

Here's what we now know THE FIRES WERE NOT:

1. THE FIRES WERE NOT the result of a diabolical NASA weapon described in the "NASA War Document" because that document was actually created and used in an effort to develop defenses to such diabolical weapons in order TO PREVENT any the planned extinction of mankind. That is one less thing to worry about. So, that is a good thing.

2. THE FIRES WERE NOT the result of a diabolical Bilderberg weapon described in "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" because that document is actually POLITICAL FICTION, a DISGUISED COMPLAINT about Pearl Harbor. THIS DOCUMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BILDERGERGS WHATSOEVER. THAT STORY IS PART OF DEBORAH TAVARES' HOAX ABOUT THIS DOCUMENT. That is one less thing to worry about. So, that is a good thing.

3. THE FIRES WERE NOT the result of diabolical FAKE (engineered) environmental calamities described in the "Report From Iron Mountain" which was created by the U.S. government to justify FAKE wars against those FAKE (engineered) environmental calamities to prop up the U.S. economy and to kill us all by using those FAKE (engineered) environmental calamities as "weapons" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind because that document is actually POLITICAL SATIRE, a DISGUISED COMPLAINT about the U.S.'s policy of engaging in perpetual wars to prop up the U.S. economy. THIS DOCUMENT ACTUALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ACTUALLY USING WEATHER AS A "WEAPON" IN FURTHERANCE OF THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND. That is one less thing to worry about. So, that is a good thing.

4. THE FIRES WERE NOT the result of "GENOCIDE" or "DISPLACEMENT" as prohibited by the "GENOCIDE AGREEMENT" in OR the result of the United States' not being bound by the "GENOCIDE AGREEMENT" [COLOR="red"]on the grounds that it is a "corporation" and not a "nation" COLOR] because the United States is a nation and not a corporation and because the United States signed the "GENOCIDE AGREEMENT" which bans "GENOCIDE" and the "DISPLACEMENT" of people. (SEE POST #129 BELOW.). That is one less thing to worry about. So, that is a good thing.

5. THE FIRES MAY NOT have been the result of PG&E using lasers or radio frequency beamed from satellites in space to the Earth to ignite the forests of California in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind as described in the "PG&E Laser Email Hoax" because the PG&E "emails" (upon which Deborah Tavares herself claims to base these claims) ARE FORGERIES and because the scientific and economic literature shows that this technology DOES NOT YET EXIST TO THIS DAY. IF THIS SCIENTIFIC AND ECONOMIC LITERATURE IS TRUE, then PG&E lasers have never been used to start fires. (SEE POST #129 BELOW.). That may be one less thing to worry about. So, that is a good thing.

THAT MEANS THAT NONE OF THE DOCUMENTS ABOVE PROVIDE ANY SUPPORT FOR DEBORAH TAVARES' CLAIMS ABOUT THE CAUSE OF THE RECENT CALIFORNIA FIRES.

QUESTION: So, what does all this logically mean?

ANSWER: FIRST, THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE RECENT CALIFORNIA FIRES WERE NOT THE RESULT OF SOME DIABOLICAL CONSPIRACY. THESE FIRES MAY WELL HAVE BEEN THE RESULT OF SOME DIABOLICAL CONSPIRACY.

BUT, THIS DOES LOGICALLY MEAN THAT THE POTENTIAL CAUSES OF THE FIRES REFLECTED IN THE DOCUMENTS ABOVE MAY NOT HAVE BEEN THE CAUSE(S) OF THE RECENT CALIFORNIA FIRES BECAUSE THE DOCUMENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT ACTUALLY SUPPORT ANY OF THOSE POTENTIAL CAUSES OF FIRES.

SO, THIS ALSO LOGICALLY MEANS THAT WE MIGHT NOW LOOK TO OTHER DOCUMENTS AND OTHER CONSPIRACIES TO IDENTIFY WHICH POTENTIAL CONSPIRACY, IF ANY, RESULTED IN THE RECENT CALIFORNIA FIRES.

SO, LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT "AGENDA 21" (ANOTHER POSSIBILITY)

THE AGENDA 21 HOAX:

Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims that the Agenda 21 DOCUMENT ITSELF, ALONE, WITHOUT MORE, CONSTITUTES ACTUAL CONCLUSIVE "PROOF" that that the United Nations is incrementally pushing us out of our rural and suburban homes and into increasingly smaller, tightly-packed, over-populated "Kill Cities" or "Smart Cities" to kill us all in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, this claim about the document is not so.

But, according to the Agenda 21 DOCUMENT ITSELF, the purpose of Agenda 21 IS NOT to drive us out of our rural and suburban homes into tightly-packed, over-populated cities in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. Instead, according to the Agenda 21 DOCUMENT ITSELF, the REAL purpose of Agenda 21 is to PRESERVE THE FORESTS THAT REMAIN, exactly the opposite to what Deborah Tavares claims in her hoax (to the effect that the United Nations destroyed the forests of California in furtherance of Agenda 21 WHICH WAS ACTUALLY INTENDED TO PRESERVE THOSE VERY FORESTS FROM DESTRUCTION IN THE FIRST PLACE).

WHAT IS "AGENDA 21"?

1. AGENDA 21 IS A 100 PAGE DOCUMENT. (See proof below.)

2. Agenda 21 was written by the world's leading environmental scientists, all of whom, ironically, have the very same environmental concerns as Deborah Tavares (healthy forests, reducing drought, maintaining an adequate supply of fresh water free from contamination by sewage.).

3. Agenda 21 is merely a SUGGESTION, a NON-BINDING PLAN which nations ARE PERMITTED, BUT NOT REQUIRED TO ADOPT to slow the rate of environmental destruction of our planet.

4. Agenda 21 IS NOT A "TREATY" OR A "CONVENTION" (so no U.S. President can make it binding in the United States) and IS NOT "LAW" (so it cannot be enforced in the United States).

5. Agenda 21 was first presented to attendees AT THE 1992 "EARTH SUMMIT" (an environmental convention) IN RIO DE JANERIO, BRAZIL.

BELOW IS A SECTION OF THE ACTUAL "TABLE OF CONTENTS" OF "AGENDA 21" ON THE VERY FIRST PAGE OF "AGENDA 21".

SECTION II. CONSERVATION AND MANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES FOR DEVELOPMENT
    9. Protection of the atmosphere 9.1 - 9.35
    10. Integrated approach to the planning and management of land resources 10.1 - 10.18
    COMBATING DEFORESTATION 11.1 - 11.40
    12. MANAGING FRAGILE ECOSYSTEMS:
    COMBATING desertification and DROUGHT 12.1 - 12.63
    13. Managing fragile ecosystems: sustainable mountain development 13.1 - 13.24
    14. Promoting sustainable agriculture and rural development 14.1 - 14.104
    15. CONSERVATION OF BIOLOGICAL DIVERSITY15.1 - 15.11
    16. Environmentally sound MANAGEMENT OF BIODIVERSITY 16.1 - 16.46
    17. Protection of the oceans, all kinds of seas, including enclosed and semi-enclosed seas, and coastal areas and the protection, rational use and development of their living resources 17.1 - 17.136
    PROTECTION OF THE QUALITY AND SUPPLY OF FRESHWATER RESOURCES: application of integrated approaches to the development, MANAGEMENT and use OF WATER RESOURCES 18.1 - 18.90
    19. Environmentally sound management of toxic chemicals, including prevention of illegal international
    traffic in toxic and dangerous products 19.1 - 19.76
    20. Environmentally sound management of hazardous wastes, in hazardous wastes 20.1 - 20.46
    21. Environmentally sound
    MANAGEMENT OF solid wastes and SEWAGE-RELATED ISSUES 21.1 - 21.49
    22. Safe and environmentally sound management of radioactive wastes
    ALL OF THIS IS ON THE VERY FIRST PAGE OF AGENDA 21 HERE. https://sustainabledevelopment.un.or...s/Agenda21.pdf.

BELOW IS THE ACTUAL TEXT OF AGENDA 21. https://sustainabledevelopment.un.or...s/Agenda21.pdf. (THIS IS A MUST READ.). BEGIN AT SECTION 11.1 AT ABOUT 25% THROUGH THE TEXT. THE ACTUAL TEXT OF AGENDA 21 READS AS FOLLOWS:

AGENDA 21 – CHAPTER 11

COMBATING DEFORESTATION

PROGRAMME AREAS

A. Sustaining the multiple roles and functions of all types of
    FORESTS, FOREST LANDS and WOODLANDS.

Basis for action

11.1. There are major weaknesses in the policies, methods and mechanisms adopted to support and develop the multiple ecological, economic, social and cultural roles of TREES, FORESTS, and FOREST LANDS. Many developed countries are confronted with the effects of air pollution and FIRE DAMAGE ON THEIR FORESTS. More effective measures and approaches are often required at the national level to improve and harmonize policy formulation, planning and programming; legislative measures and instruments; development patterns; participation of the general public, especially women and indigenous people; involvement of youth; roles of the private sector, local organizations, non-governmental organizations and cooperatives; development of technical and multidisciplinary skills and quality of human resources; forestry extension and public education; research capability and support; administrative structures and mechanisms, including intersectoral coordination, decentralization and responsibility and incentive systems; and dissemination of information and public relations. This is especially important to ensure a rational and holistic approach to the sustainable and environmentally sound development of FORESTS. The need for securing the multiple roles of FORESTS and FOREST LANDS through adequate and appropriate institutional strengthening has been repeatedly emphasized in many of the reports, decisions and recommendations of FAO, ITTO, UNEP, the World Bank, IUCN and other organizations.

Objectives
    11.2. The objectives of this programme area are as follows:
    a. To STRENGTHEN FOREST-RELATED NATIONAL INSTITUTIONS, to enhance the scope and effectiveness
    of activities related to the management, CONSERVATION and sustainable development of
    FORESTS, and to effectively ensure the sustainable utilization and production of FORESTS'
    goods and services in both the developed and the developing countries; by the year 2000,
    to strengthen the capacities and capabilities of national institutions to enable them to
    acquire the necessary knowledge for the PROTECTION AND CONSERVATION OF FORESTS, as well as
    to expand their scope and, correspondingly, enhance the effectiveness of programmes and
    activities related to the management and development of FORESTS;
    b. To strengthen and improve human, technical and professional skills, as well as expertise
    and capabilities to effectively formulate and implement policies, plans, programmes,
    research and projects on management, CONSERVATION and sustainable development of all
    types of FORESTS and FOREST-based resources, and FOREST LANDS inclusive, as well as other
    areas from which FORESTS BENEFITS CAN BE DERIVED.

AND, THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST TWO PARAGRAPHS OF SECTION II OF AGENDA 21!

SEE PAGES 11 - 22 HERE. http://demarchesterritorialesdedevel...our_future.pdf. This document is Agenda 21 as it relates to Australia at a more local level. But, according to these documents themselves, the purpose and intent is exactly the same at it would be (if it had been made into law) here in the United States. (THIS IS A MUST READ.).

IMPORTANT: You will note from the actual WRITTEN words of Agenda 21, that THERE IS NO PROVISION FOR INCREMENTALLY REDUCING THE AREAS ALREADY OCCUPIED BY PEOPLE (to drive them from their rural and suburban homes and into tightly-packed, over-populated "KILL CITIES" or "SMART CITIES" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind). According to the actual WRITTEN words of Agenda 21 itself, its actual WRITTEN purpose is to keep things FROM GETTING EVEN WORSE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE (IN TERMS OF DEFORESTATION).

QUESTION: How did the recent California fires (WHICH DESTROYED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF ACRES OF FORESTS) advance the ACTUAL WRITTEN "agenda" of Agenda 21 (TO PREVENT FURTHER "DEFORESTATION")? Logically, if the recent California fires did not advance the ACTUAL written "agenda" of Agenda 21 (TO PREVENT FURTHER DEFORESTATION), then the recent California fires may not have been Agenda 21 fires, EVEN IF THEY WERE THE RESULT OF SOME OTHER CONSPIRACY, unrelated to Agenda 21.

THE AGENDA 21 MAP: CLICK ON THE THIS LINK. ONCE THERE, CLICK ON THE TWO (2) YELLOW, ORANGE AND RED MAPS. https://www.google.com/search?q=agen...=1549131762565.
    The Agenda 21 MAP of the United States is self-explanatory. It VISUALLY SUGGESTS that the ACTUAL purpose of Agenda 21 really is TO LIMIT FURTHER DEFORESTATION , as described in the Agenda 21 document above. Note that the Agenda 21 map was made in or before 1992. Note that at the time it was made (in or before 1992), the remaining forests on the map that were to be off-limits to FURTHER (ADDITIONAL) DEFORESTATION were the FORESTS and WILDERNESS AREAS that remained undeveloped at that time (in or before 1992). Note also that those making the Agenda 21 map often tried to "CONNECT" isolated wilderness areas with one another using narrow (very thin) "migration trails" so that animals might find mates outside their tiny wilderness "reservations" so as to ensure "BIO-DIVERSITY" (also a stated goal of Agenda 21).

IMPORTANT: You will note by looking at the Agenda 21 map, that THERE IS NO AREA OF THE MAP OCCUPIED BY PEOPLE THAT HAS BEEN REDUCED IN SIZE (OR MADE SMALLER) THAN THE AREAS THAT WERE ALREADY OCCUPIED BY PEOPLE AT THE TIME THE MAP WAS MADE IN 1992. So, there is likewise nothing about the Agenda 21 map which suggests that people will occupy less of an area than they occupy now (or that might suggest that people will be driven from their rural and suburban homes into tightly-packed, over-populated "KILL CITIES" or "SMART CITIES" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind). According to areas on the Agenda 21 map for which FURTHER (ADDITIONAL) development would be off-limits, it is perfectly obvious (when looking at the map) that the actual purpose of Agenda 21 MAY REALLY HAVE BEEN to keep things FROM GETTING EVEN WORSE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE (IN TERMS OF DEFORESTATION). Indeed, no other conclusion is logically possible by looking at the Agenda 21 map.

QUESTION: How did the recent California fires (WHICH DESTROYED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF ACRES OF FORESTS) advance the ACTUAL WRITTEN "agenda" of Agenda 21 (TO PREVENT FURTHER "DEFORESTATION")? Logically, if the recent California fires did not advance the ACTUAL WRITTEN "agenda" of Agenda 21 (TO PREVENT FURTHER DEFORESTATION), then the recent California fires may not have been Agenda 21 fires, EVEN IF THEY WERE THE RESULT OF SOME OTHER CONSPIRACY, unrelated to Agenda 21.

LOGICAL CONCLUSION:
    Unless the forgoing official documents taken from the ACTUAL PAGES of Agenda 21 are a fraud, THE RECENT CALIFORNIA FIRES DID NOT ADVANCE THE PURPOSE OF AGENDA 21 (TO PREVENT FURTHER DEFORESTATION). INDEED, THEY ACTUALLY UNDERMINED THE PURPOSE OF AGENDA 21 (BY DESTROYING THE VERY FORESTS THAT AGENDA 21 WAS INTENDED TO PROTECT)!

AS A RESULT, THE RECENT CALIFORNIA FIRES MAY NOT HAVE BEEN AGENDA 21 FIRES, EVEN IF THEY WERE THE RESULT OF SOME OTHER CONSPIRACY, unrelated to Agenda 21..

QUESTION: Do you see a pattern forming here?

And remember, patterns never lie.

Never!

(This post is still a work in progress).

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 11th March 2019 at 22:28.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Pam (6th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

The only proofs Snoop offers are simply based on contradicting Tavares's proofs, not any other whistleblower info.
    That is a HUGE discrepancy in logic and reasoning and any competent lawyer in a courtroom would be making a laughing stock out of such ridiculousness in very short order.
    And using wikipedia as proof of anything? Give me a break!
    The primary purpose of Agenda 21 according to what I have read is to dramatically reduce the population by any means necessary.
    If old growth forests must be sacrificed in the process, their plans extend far into the future and forests will grow again; people are not so resilient.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th February 2019)

11. Link to Post #126
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Proving that some documents have been falsified, if that is what Snoop has actually done, DOES NOT PROVE the claims that he has made.
    How can he certify and affirm that the original documents are "harmless"?
    Documents in themselves matter little--it's elements within the agencies and the secret agendas behind them which are nefarious, it's what those documents are meant to cover up that matters, and if Snoop believes that NASA doesn't lie, that the creators of Agenda 21 don't lie, that various branches of the US government don't lie and aren't being used as tools to implement the depopulation agendas of the ruling families of this planet, then he really DOESN'T BELONG ON THIS FORUM.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Proving that some documents have been falsified, if that is what Snoop has actually done, DOES NOT PROVE the claims that he has made.
    Documents in themselves matter little--it's elements within the agencies and the secret agendas behind them which are nefarious, it's what those documents are meant to cover up that matters, and if Snoop believes that NASA doesn't lie, that the creators of Agenda 21 don't lie, that various branches of the US government don't lie and aren't being used as tools to implement the depopulation agendas of the ruling families of this planet, then he really DOESN'T BELONG ON THIS FORUM.
    What he has proven to me is that there are inaccuracies in what she is presenting. If in fact, he feels some of these documents in their accurate form are harmless than that would be his opinion. I am concerned with the inaccuracies that he showed.

You seem to want to make more out of this than what it is. Snoop is proving inaccuracies in documents that Debra is presenting to reinforce her agenda, that is all. If you could care less about the inaccuracies and believe her anyway, that is your right. There are a huge number of people out there on YouTube that present inaccurate information and predictions that are very evident and I don't believe most people give a rip about it. It all depends on what you are looking for. If it is diversion and entertainment you want, then a few lies here and there mean nothing. If you would like the truth no matter where it leads, lies and inaccuracies get in the way.

As far as saying Snoop DOESN'T BELONG ON THIS FORUM, well this isn't your forum and I think that is really uncalled for. He is doing what this forum does best, getting to the truth. He is endlessly polite and tolerant. What basis do you have for saying in capitol letters that he doesn't belong on this forum? Because you don't personally agree with him?
    Last edited by Pam; 3rd February 2019 at 13:52.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

snoop4truth (3rd February 2019)

15. Link to Post #128
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't disagree with him about the inaccuracies in Tavares's work, as I have stated repeatedly.
    It is the illogical and unreasonable overall conclusions he draws, the inaccurate way that he states things that I have an issue with.
    And the way that he continues to evade the issues that I have brought to the table which make me consider his motivation to be something more. I don't think it's just an inability to think and express himself logically, but possibly is instead a secret agenda to discredit credible whistleblower information.
    IF you read my posts carefully, you should be able to understand the difference.
    If he is here to discredit credible whistleblower information, that would indicate that he is a shill, and if that is so, he really doesn't belong on this forum, and is using it for something that is very antithetical to Avalon's purpose.
    Words and the way we use them is very important!
    Words can be framed in such a way as to seem to say one thing, but mean something else entirely.
    Words can manipulate and deceive the unwary.
    That is a skill that shills have developed.
    Look at the mixed messages that Snoop's posts are sending.
    Last edited by onawah; 3rd February 2019 at 18:06.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

What he has proven to me is that there are inaccuracies in what she is presenting. If in fact, he feels some of these documents in their accurate form are harmless than that would be his opinion. I am concerned with the inaccuracies that he showed.

You seem to want to make more out of this than what it is. Snoop is proving inaccuracies in documents that Debra is presenting to reinforce her agenda, that is all. If you could care less about the inaccuracies and believe her anyway, that is your right. There are a huge number of people out there on YouTube that present inaccurate information and predictions that are very evident and I don't believe most people give a rip about it. It all depends on what you are looking for. If it is diversion and entertainment you want, then a few lies here and there mean nothing. If you would like the truth no matter where it leads, lies and inaccuracies get in the way.

As far as saying Snoop DOESN'T BELONG ON THIS FORUM, well this isn't your forum and I think that is really uncalled for. He is doing what this forum does best, getting to the truth. He is endlessly polite and tolerant. What basis do you have for saying in capitol letters that he doesn't belong on this forum? Because you don't personally agree with him?
    Peterpam,

Thank you for your kind words.

Your reading comprehension skills and your critical thinking skills are extraordinary.

You really get it.

QUESTION: WHAT IS A "HARMLESS" DOCUMENT?

ANSWER: IT IS A DOCUMENT THAT DOES NOT REFLECT THAT WE WILL ALL BE KILLED IN FURTHERENCE OF THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND.

1). In order to "sell" her claims that we would all be killed in the planned extinction of mankind, Deborah Tavares told the American people that the "NASA War Document" ITSELF (ALONE) constituted "proof" that NASA was already killing us all with diabolical weapons in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, a careful reading of the NASA War Document actually proves that NASA opposes diabolical weapons and opposes their use in furtherance of any extinction of mankind. That means that the "NASA War Document" IS COMPLETELY HARMLESS because IT DOES NOT ACTUALLY REFLECT A PLAN TO KILL US ALL IN FURTHERENCE OF THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND. That is what I meant in using the term, "HARMLESS".

2). In order to "sell" her claims that we would all be killed in the planned extinction of mankind, Deborah Tavares told the American people that "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" ITSELF (ALONE) constituted "proof" that the Bilderbergs were already killing us all with diabolical weapons in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars is actually. POLITICAL FICTION, a DIGUISED COMPLAINT about the alleged U.S. betrayal of its own soldiers at Pearl Harbor and does not really reflect that we will all be killed in the planned extinction of mankind. SWFQW HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BILDERBERGS! IT NEVER DID. THAT IS PRECISELY THE HOAX! That means that" Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" IS COMPLETELY HARMLESS because IT DOES NOT ACTUALLY REFLECT A PLAN TO KILL US ALL IN FURTHERENCE OF THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND. That is what I meant in using the term, "HARMLESS".

3). In order to "sell" her claims that we would all be killed in the planned extinction of mankind, Deborah Tavares told the American people that the "Report From Iron Mountain" ITSELF (ALONE) constituted "proof" that the U.S. government created FAKE (engineered) environmental calamities (like climate change, drought and fires) to justify FAKE wars against those FAKE (engineered) environmental calamities to prop up the U.S. economy and to kill us all by using those very FAKE (engineered) environmental calamities in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, the "Report From Iron Mountain" is actually POLITICAL SATIRE, a DIGUISED COMPLAINT about U.S. policy of engaging in perpetual wars to prop up the U.S. economy and does not really reflect that we will all be killed in the planned extinction of mankind. That means that "The Report From Iron Mountain" IS COMPLETELY HARMLESS because IT DOES NOT ACTUALLY REFLECT A PLAN TO KILL US ALL IN FURTHERENCE OF THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND. That is what I meant in using the term, "HARMLESS".

THE SAME IS TRUE WITH RESPECT TO "THE GENOCIDE AGREEMENT" AND THE "PG&E LASER DOCUMENTS". THEY DO NOT REFLECT A PLAN TO KILL US ALL IN FURTHERENCE OF THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND EITHER.

THE GENOCIDE AGREEMENT HOAX:
    The "GENOCIDE AGREEMENT" is a U.N. proposal banning genocide and displacement of people in all signatory nations. Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims that despite that the United States signed the "GENOCIDE AGREEMENT", that agreement does not bind the United States, because it is a "corporation" and not a "nation". Deborah Tavares also fraudulently claims the reverse, that the "GENOCIDE AGREEMENT" does apply to the United States (apparently because it is not a corporation and is a nation) and that it "overrides all U.S. law" such that "foreigners determine what the law is inside the United States. But, none of this is so. That means that the Genocide Agreement" IS COMPLETELY HARMLESS because IT DOES NOT ACTUALLY REFLECT A PLAN TO KILL US ALL IN FURTHERENCE OF THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND. That is what I meant in using the term, "HARMLESS".

WHAT IS THE "GENOCIDE AGREEMENT"?
    A "treaty" is a contract between TWO countries. A "convention" is a contract between MANY countries. The "Genocide Agreement" is the nickname of a 1940's United Nations "convention" to ban genocide (meaning that signatory states would promise not to commit acts of genocide). But, the Genocide Agreement DEFINED "GENOCIDE" BROADLY and included a ban on displacing or incarcerating identifiable groups of people, such as racial or religious minorities. Under the Genocide Agreement, the United Nations (not the member nations) would have the jurisdiction to criminally prosecute and punish individual citizens of signatory nations who violated the terms of the agreement (similar to the Nuremberg Trials and the Nuremberg Hangings following WWII) .

Every nation on earth, including the United States, OPPOSED GENOCIDE. That was not the problem. The problem was one of SOVEREIGNTY (independence). Many members of Congress opposed giving the United Nations the jurisdiction to criminally prosecute and punish American citizens given the broad range of activities banned under the Genocide Agreement (many of which did not actually involve genocide at all). Congressional members of southern states in particular were concerned that opponents of racial integration might actually be subject to criminal prosecution and punishment by the United Nations (like in Nuremberg following WWII). So, they opposed the Genocide Agreement on those and similar grounds. Regardless, in the 1980's, the United States signed the "The Genocide Agreement" anyway, despite concerns over its impact on national sovereignty.

THE DOCUMENTS:
    Like all such conventions, the Genocide Agreement IS IN WRITING. I already have it. So, we can all read it with our own eyes. But, more importantly, all of the congressional debates over the Genocide Agreement (reflecting the forgoing delays and concerns) WERE ALSO TRANSCRIBED INTO WRITING TOO. So, they appear verbatim in the Official Congressional Record. I already have them too. THAT MEANS WE ALREADY HAVE ALL OF THE ORIGINAL SOURCE DOCUMENTS UPON WHICH DEBORAH TAVARES CLAIMS TO BASE HER CLAIMS ABOUT THE GENOCIDE AGREEMENT IN THE HOAX. (links coming soon). I have already read and analyzed those original source documents.

4. CONCLUSION: In order to "sell" her claims that we would all be killed in the planned extinction of mankind, Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims that despite that the United States signed the "GENOCIDE AGREEMENT" (banning genocide and displacement), that agreement does not bind the United States, because it is a "corporation" and not a "nation". Deborah Tavares also fraudulently claims the reverse, that the "GENOCIDE AGREEMENT" does apply to the United States (apparently because it is not a corporation and is a nation after all) and that it "overrides all U.S. law" such that "foreigners determine what the law is inside the United States". But, none of this is so.

THAT MEANS THAT THE "GENOCIDE AGREEMENT" IS COMPLETELY "HARMLESS" BECAUSE IT DOES NOT ACTUALLY REFLECT A PLAN TO KILL US ALL IN FURTHERENCE OF THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND. That is what I meant in using the term, "HARMLESS".

THE PG&E LASER EMAIL HOAX:
    Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims that she obtained a series of secret and nefarious "emails" from PG&E which she claims THEMSELVES (ALONE) constitute "proof" that PG&E started the fires that burned California in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, none of these claims about these emails are so. The "emails" are FORGERIES!

5. CONCLUSION: In order to "sell" her claims that we would all be killed in the planned extinction of mankind, Deborah Tavares told the American the "PG&E emails" THEMSELVES (ALONE) ALL OF WHICH ARE FORGERIES constitute actual conclusive "proof" that PG&E had and would use laser beams from satellites to kill us all in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, these emails do not support that proposition BECAUSE THESE "EMAILS" ARE FORGERIES.

That means that THESE FAKE, FORGED PG&E "EMAILS" ARE COMPLETELY HARMLESS because THEY DO NOT ACTUALLY REFLECT A PLAN TO KILL US ALL IN FURTHERENCE OF THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND. That is what I meant in using the term, "HARMLESS". (SEE POST #124).

THE SAME IS TRUE WITH RESPECT TO AGENDA 21 (WHICH IS ITSELF A "DOCUMENT"). IT TOO IS HARMLESS, BECAUSE IT DOES NOT REFLECT A PLAN TO KILL US ALL IN FURTHERENCE OF THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND. (SEE POST #124).

PATTERNS NEVER LIE!

So, whether or not there is a planned extinction of mankind (and there may well be), the DOCUMENTS above (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF claims to bases these claims) provide no support for that proposition.

And, whether or not the recent fires in California were the result of a conspiracy (and they may well be), the DOCUMENTS above provide no support for that proposition.

(This comment is a work in progress.).

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 11th March 2019 at 22:51.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019)

19. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

I believe that the point that Snoop has made about Tavares has been clearly elucidated, and since I don't believe Tavares is a member of this forum, she cannot defend herself on these pages. Thus I think it is time we collectively move on to other important topics and put this one to rest. If Snoop is not able to move on, then this is some kind of obsession on his, or her, part. I am frankly surprised that there is any air left in this thread.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

onawah (4th February 2019)

21. Link to Post #131
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

This thread is only scratching at the tip of the iceberg, so I believe it has potential to go a long way if integrity is the primary focus.

The tip is about:

. looking deeply into information designed and driven into our respective environments.

. discussing and learning how to subdue our emotional and mental investment into information because parts of it are seductive to belief systems.

. digging deeper into the source of information to determine its truthful validity.

. questioning lies used to promote information and whether this is ethically acceptable.

. discussing pros and cons of lies being used to promote information i.e. who benefits, who doesn’t?

Traveres and Co are the subjects for this discussion. They are, by far, not the only ones.

If we get to move further down the iceberg we can discuss where groups like Traveres and Co fit into the bigger picture. We can discuss and learn how to recognize their patterns in the bigger picture. We can discuss and learn how to identify them, track them, and understand them. We can discuss and learn how they create and shape belief systems and subsequent choices made within our respective communities. We can discuss and learn how we contribute to these patterns in our communities, why this is important to know, and what we can do about it.

We can discuss and learn why benign documents are hijacked for political, corporate and extremist agendas that have little, if anything, to do with the document. We can then discuss and learn about the origins of documents, what their true purpose is, and how that purpose is affected by those that hijack it for alternative agendas.

We can gain greater awareness of covert agendas by understanding the patterns of information without ever having to find the hidden hands behind the information; which in most cases is near on impossible. We can expand our awareness and knowledge into having greater power in making informed choices that disable nefarious patterns in favour of patterns of integrity – on any topic.

That is of course for those wanting to find ways to move out of the endless pattern of repetition we endure, and get on the merry-go-round with, that only serve divisive political, economical, and self-serving gain that does nothing but slow down progress of humanitarian and environmental issues.

We can discuss, learn and brainstorm how to create and empower new paradigms of integrity for information sharing.

This might sound like an overwhelming task, but it doesn’t have to be. Once pattern recognition is understood we could potentially create and apply a formula that everyone can use and contribute to. For example, a bullet-point litmus test could be a starting point that we can all work with that is not the standard “if it is corroborated by 3 sources it must be okay” rule and “if I can identify 3 truths in the article it must be okay” rule.

This idea is not new e.g. a software game “Factitious” designed to help people identify fake news.

Quote https://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2017...play-this-game

"We're not going to solve the fact that there are two different realities being told right now," Hone says. "But if there are people in the middle ... open to asking questions, I want to empower them."
    Of course, who is deciding what is fake news within this software has to be questioned; but it makes my point.

What we could arrive at is a structured formula that is based on group contribution which encourages everyone to contribute so it doesn’t exclude anyone because they do not have education in research, journalism, law, etc.

That way no-one has to rely solely on the expertise of a few people. The facts are determined, the patterns recognized, the motives identified, the way to move forward (collectively) is decided.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Delight (5th February 2019), Pam (4th February 2019), RunningDeer (4th February 2019), snoop4truth (4th February 2019), ThePythonicCow (6th February 2019)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Quote Posted by snoop4truth (here)

Peterpam,

Thank you for your kind words.

Your reading comprehension skills and your critical thinking skills are extraordinary.

You really get it.

QUESTION: WHAT IS A "HARMLESS" DOCUMENT?

ANSWER: IT IS A DOCUMENT THAT DOES NOT REFLECT THAT WE WILL ALL BE KILLED IN FURTHERENCE OF THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND.

1). In order to "sell" her claims that we would all be killed in the planned extinction of mankind, Deborah Tavares told the American people that the NASA War Document ITSELF constituted "proof" that NASA was already killing us all with diabolical weapons in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, a careful reading of the NASA War Document actually proves that NASA opposes diabolical weapons and opposes their use in furtherance of any extinction of mankind. That means that the NASA War Document IS COMPLETELY HARMLESS because IT DOES NOT REFLECT A PLAN TO KILL US ALL IN FURTHERENCE OF THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND. That is what I meant in using the term, "HARMLESS".

2). In order to "sell" her claims that we would all be killed in the planned extinction of mankind, Deborah Tavares told the American people that Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars ITSELF constituted "proof" that the Bilderbergs were already killing us all with diabolical weapons in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars is actually a DIGUISED COMPLAINT about the alleged U.S. betrayal of its own soldiers at Pearl Harbor and does not really reflect that we will all be killed in the planned extinction of mankind. That means that Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars IS COMPLETELY HARMLESS because IT DOES NOT REFLECT A PLAN TO KILL US ALL IN FURTHERENCE OF THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND. That is what I meant in using the term, "HARMLESS".

3). In order to "sell" her claims that we would all be killed in the planned extinction of mankind, Deborah Tavares told the American people that the Report From Iron Mountain ITSELF constituted "proof" that the U.S. government created FAKE (engineered) environmental calamities (like climate change, drought and fires) to justify FAKE wars against those FAKE (engineered) environmental calamities to prop up the U.S. economy and to kill us all by using those very FAKE (engineered) environmental calamities in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, the Report From Iron Mountain is actually a DIGUISED COMPLAINT about U.S. policy of engaging in perpetual wars to prop up the U.S. economy and does not really reflect that we will all be killed in the planned extinction of mankind. That means that "The Report From Iron Mountain" IS COMPLETELY HARMLESS because IT DOES NOT REFLECT A PLAN TO KILL US ALL IN FURTHERENCE OF THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND. That is what I meant in using the term, "HARMLESS".

THE SAME IS TRUE WITH RESPECT TO "THE GENOCIDE AGREEMENT" AND THE "PG&E LASERS DOCUMENTS". THEY DO NOT REFLECT A PLAN TO KILL US ALL IN FURTHERENCE OF THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND.

THE GENOCIDE AGREEMENT HOAX:
    Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims that the U.S. government's lengthy delay in signing the "Genocide Agreement" (a proposed United Nations ban on acts of genocide) constitutes "proof" that THE UNITED STATES ACTUALLY SUPPORTS GENOCIDE AND INTENDS TO KILL US ALL IN AN ACT (OR ACTS) OF GENOCIDE in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind (which she claims will involve all of the diabolical weapons described in the HARMLESS DOCUMENTS above). But, this is not so.

WHAT IS THE "GENOCIDE AGREEMENT"?
    A "treaty" is a contract between TWO countries. A "convention" is a contract between MANY countries. The "Genocide Agreement" is the nickname of a 1950's United Nations "convention" to ban genocide (meaning that signatory states would promise not to commit acts of genocide). The Genocide Agreement DEFINED "GENOCIDE" BROADLY and included a ban on displacing or incarcerating identifiable groups of people, such as racial or religious minorities. Under the Genocide Agreement, the United Nations (not the member nations) would have the jurisdiction to criminally prosecute and punish individual citizens of signatory nations who violated the terms of the agreement (similar to the Nuremberg Trials and the Nuremberg Hangings following WWII) .

Every nation on earth, including the United States, OPPOSED GENOCIDE. That was not the problem. The problem was one of SOVEREIGNTY (independence). Many members of Congress opposed giving the United Nations the jurisdiction to criminally prosecute and punish American citizens given the broad range of activities banned under the Genocide Agreement (many of which did not involve true genocide at all). Congressional members of southern states in particular were concerned that opponents of racial integration might actually be subject to criminal prosecution and punishment by the United Nations (like in Nuremberg). So, they opposed the genocide Agreement on those and similar grounds. Regardless, in the 1980's, the United States signed the "The Genocide Agreement" anyway, despite concerns over its impact on national sovereignty.

THE DOCUMENTS:
    Like all such conventions, the Genocide Agreement IS IN WRITING. I already have it. So, we can all read it with our own eyes. But, more importantly, all of the congressional debates over the Genocide Agreement (reflecting the forgoing delays and concerns) WERE TRANSCRIBED INTO WRITING TOO. So, they appear verbatim in the Official Congressional Record. I already have them too. THAT MEANS WE ALREADY HAVE ALL OF THE ORIGINAL SOURCE DOCUMENTS UPON WHICH DEBORAH TAVARES BASES HER CONCLUSIONS ABOUT THE GENOCIDE AGREEMENT. (links coming soon). I have already read and analyzed those original source documents.

CONCLUSION:
    The Genocide Agreement ITSELF does not constitute "proof" that the United States has "AGREED" to commit "GENOCIDE" of its own (or other) people. The delay of the United States in signing the Genocide Agreement does not constitute "proof" that the United States SUPPORTS GENOCIDE. The delay of the United States in signing the Genocide Agreement does not constitute "proof" that the United States will kill us all IN AN ACT (OR ACTS) OF GENOCIDE using diabolical weapons in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. Most importantly, the delay of the United States in signing the Genocide Agreement does not constitute "proof" that the United States caused the recent fires in California in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind.

That means that "The Genocide Agreement" IS COMPLETELY HARMLESS because IT DOES NOT REFLECT A PLAN TO KILL US ALL IN FURTHERENCE OF THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND. That is what I meant in using the term, "HARMLESS".

THE PG&E LASER DOCUMENT HOAX:
    Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims that through a Freedom Of Information Act request she obtained a series of "SECRET" and "NEFARIOUS" "emails" which she claims constitute "proof" that PG&E has or intends to use lasers on satellites in outer space to kill us all in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. GO TO 9:40 - 2:00 HERE FOR THE CLAIM. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHJJFZKADuk. CLICK HERE FOR THE FORGED EMAILS. http://www.stopthecrime.net/RF%20Bea...Sebastopol.pdf. But, this is not so.

For several years, Pacific Gas & Electric ("PG&E") has been developing ways to generate low cost electricity which did not emit greenhouse gases. Specifically, PG&E was instrumental in developing and using giant wind turbines and efficient solar power panels to generate clean, low cost electricity for its customers.

But, as to these solar panels, there was a problem. There is no sun ("solar") at night, which is roughly half of the time. That means that PG&E can only generate electrical power using solar panels roughly 12 hours a day. There had to be a better way.

So, in order to generate electricity 24 hours a day, engineers came up with an ingenious idea. Why not position the solar panels on satellites above the Earth's poles (WHERE IT NEVER GETS DARK), convert the electricity into light, beam it to Earth using lasers, and then convert it back to electricity again? What a brilliant idea!

BUT, THIS IDEA IS ONLY THEORETICAL AND HAS NOT YET BEEN ACCOMPLISHED. This idea is not secret, is not nefarious and is not diabolical. The following is a PUBLISHED "PRESS RELEASE" IN WHICH PG&E PUBLICLY ANNOUNCED THAT THIS IDEA MIGHT BE POSSIBLE IN THE FUTURE! SCROLL DOWN HERE. https://www.pge.com/en_US/small-medi...se_link-energy.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, THESE FUTURE SATELLITE BASED LASERS WERE NOT USED TO IGNITE THE CALIFORNIA FIRES IN FURTHERENCE OF THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT YET EXIST TO DO SO! SCROLL DOWN HERE. https://www.pge.com/en_US/small-medi...se_link-energy

That means that "The PG&E Laser Documents" ARE COMPLETELY HARMLESS because THEY DO NOT REFLECT A PLAN TO KILL US ALL IN FURTHERENCE OF THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND. That is what I meant in using the term, "HARMLESS".

THE SAME IS TRUE WITH RESPECT TO AGENDA 21 (WHICH IS ITSELF A "DOCUMENT"). IT TOO IS HARMLESS, BECAUSE IT DOES NOT REFLECT A PLAN TO KILL US ALL IN FURTHERENCE OF THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND.

PATTERNS NEVER LIE!

So, whether or not there is a planned extinction of mankind (and there may well be), the DOCUMENTS above provide no support for that proposition.

And, whether or not the recent fires in California were the result of a conspiracy (and they may well be), the DOCUMENTS above provide no support for that proposition.

(This comment is a work in progress.).

All The Best,

Snoop

Peterpam, Gemma13 and other real Truthers here on Avalon,

I just uncovered ANOTHER Deborah Tavares FORGERY upon which she bases ANOTHER hoax.

It is priceless.

Remember, patterns never lie.

All My Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 5th February 2019 at 21:55.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Pam (6th February 2019)

25. Link to Post #133
    Language
    English
    Thanks

First of all, the extinction of mankind is not the issue, but the reduction of the population is.
    A very important distinction.
    TPTB want enough slaves to do their bidding so that they can continue to enjoy the lifestyles to which they have become accustomed, a number which they deem will be manageable and thus unable to rebel.

Snoop wrote: "QUESTION: WHAT IS A "HARMLESS" DOCUMENT? ANSWER: IT IS A DOCUMENT THAT DOES NOT REFLECT THAT WE WILL ALL BE KILLED IN FURTHERENCE OF THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND. "

Such a document can still contain FALSE information, and could therefore be a dangerous tool in the wrong hands.
    Black ops conducted by the secret US government are SECRET!
    They don't advertise what they are doing in public documents!
    They use public documents to HIDE what they are doing!

Snoop wrote:
    "​MOST IMPORTANTLY, THESE FUTURE SATELLITE BASED LASERS WERE NOT USED TO IGNITE THE CALIFORNIA FIRES IN FURTHERENCE OF THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT YET EXIST TO DO SO! SCROLL DOWN HERE. https://www.pge.com/en_US/small-medi...se_link-energy​ "

One document cannot prove that satellite based lasers do not exist.
    Eye witnesses have reported seeing blue laser-like lights coming from the sky during the California fires.
    Documents proving there are such weapons have been found by other whistleblowers.
    Insiders have risked their lives giving testimony verifying the existence of many secret weapons which can and have been used against the public.
    So again, inaccurate conclusions drawn by Snoop, either due to intentional manipulation or faulty reasoning.
    One cannot possibly ascertain whether such weapons exist or not simply because of what one public document states.

Snoop wrote"THE SAME IS TRUE WITH RESPECT TO AGENDA 21 (WHICH IS ITSELF A "DOCUMENT"). IT TOO IS HARMLESS, BECAUSE IT DOES NOT REFLECT A PLAN TO KILL US ALL IN FURTHERENCE OF THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND.​"​

​Again, ​ ​w​hat one document says or doesn't say does not constitute proof, particularly of what Agenda 21, which covers a very broad spectrum of plans, really is all about. ​
    And again, if a document is being used to cover up the truth, then it IS DANGEROUS!! ​
    Many whistleblowers besides Tavares have presented credible evidence that Agenda 21 is actually about population reduction​, about creating "smart cities" and moving rural populations into them, though obviously, that would not be publicly acknowledged by its designers in any public document​! ​​
    What someone has presented in Wikipedia (which Snoop used as his reference) as an authentic representation of what Agenda 21 ​really is does not constitute proof of anything.
    Wikipedia is not an accountable source of information!
    Any competent lawyer would know this and would never cite Wikipedia as a source and expect to be believed or trusted.

Snoop wrote: "But, a careful reading of the NASA War Document actually proves that NASA opposes diabolical weapons and opposes their use in furtherance of any extinction of mankind."

NO, it does NOT prove that NASA opposes diabolical weapons and their use.
    One document cannot possibly prove any such thing.
    It has taken massive amounts of research into NASA and into who is controlling NASA by many insiders and whistleblowers which have shown that NASA routinely lies and covers up the truth about many things.
    Such as what really happened on the Moon when astronauts were sent there, what is really on Mars, and other extremely important issues.
    Even astronauts have attested to this!

It should be abundantly clear here to anyone who can think logically and is paying attention how information is being manipulated here by Snoop to draw illogical and inaccurate conclusions.
    It should only take a grade school level of reasoning and logic to see this (though apparently that's not being taught in U.S. schools anymore, and that's yet another conspiracy!)
    But when I was in grade school, there were always tests on being able to discern False from True.
    It wasn't that difficult! If you haven't learned it yet, this is a good practice lesson.
    What his intentions are beyond furthering his vendetta against Tavares I couldn't say, but it's clearly not about presenting truth, unless he is simply incapable of distinguishing the difference between truth and half-truths.
    If he is truly a lawyer, I would think that would have been one of the first things he would have had to master.
    Last edited by onawah; 5th February 2019 at 20:41.
    Each breath a gift...

26. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    This thread is only scratching at the tip of the iceberg, so I believe it has potential to go a long way if integrity is the primary focus.

The tip is about:

. looking deeply into information designed and driven into our respective environments.

. discussing and learning how to subdue our emotional and mental investment into information because parts of it are seductive to belief systems.

. digging deeper into the source of information to determine its truthful validity.

. questioning lies used to promote information and whether this is ethically acceptable.

. discussing pros and cons of lies being used to promote information i.e. who benefits, who doesn’t?

Traveres and Co are the subjects for this discussion. They are, by far, not the only ones.

If we get to move further down the iceberg we can discuss where groups like Traveres and Co fit into the bigger picture. We can discuss and learn how to recognize their patterns in the bigger picture. We can discuss and learn how to identify them, track them, and understand them. We can discuss and learn how they create and shape belief systems and subsequent choices made within our respective communities. We can discuss and learn how we contribute to these patterns in our communities, why this is important to know, and what we can do about it.

We can discuss and learn why benign documents are hijacked for political, corporate and extremist agendas that have little, if anything, to do with the document. We can then discuss and learn about the origins of documents, what their true purpose is, and how that purpose is affected by those that hijack it for alternative agendas.

We can gain greater awareness of covert agendas by understanding the patterns of information without ever having to find the hidden hands behind the information; which in most cases is near on impossible. We can expand our awareness and knowledge into having greater power in making informed choices that disable nefarious patterns in favour of patterns of integrity – on any topic.

That is of course for those wanting to find ways to move out of the endless pattern of repetition we endure, and get on the merry-go-round with, that only serve divisive political, economical, and self-serving gain that does nothing but slow down progress of humanitarian and environmental issues.

We can discuss, learn and brainstorm how to create and empower new paradigms of integrity for information sharing.

This might sound like an overwhelming task, but it doesn’t have to be. Once pattern recognition is understood we could potentially create and apply a formula that everyone can use and contribute to. For example, a bullet-point litmus test could be a starting point that we can all work with that is not the standard “if it is corroborated by 3 sources it must be okay” rule and “if I can identify 3 truths in the article it must be okay” rule.

This idea is not new e.g. a software game “Factitious” designed to help people identify fake news.

Quote https://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2017...play-this-game

"We're not going to solve the fact that there are two different realities being told right now," Hone says. "But if there are people in the middle ... open to asking questions, I want to empower them."
    Of course, who is deciding what is fake news within this software has to be questioned; but it makes my point.

What we could arrive at is a structured formula that is based on group contribution which encourages everyone to contribute so it doesn’t exclude anyone because they do not have education in research, journalism, law, etc.

That way no-one has to rely solely on the expertise of a few people. The facts are determined, the patterns recognized, the motives identified, the way to move forward (collectively) is decided.
    I think the issues raised by looking deeply into the pattern around Taveres documentation remind me in many ways of the PROvaccination agenda claimants and the way that propaganda (which is false or manipulated) is used to whip up sentimnet AGAINST those who would like to remain neutral and decide for themselves about vaccination.

At the end of the day, I am sure many in that "community" of provaccination would be inclined to let the standards of ABSOLUTE truth slide if it bolsters their emotional belief that all MUST be vaccinated.

To me it is all similar spin of emotion driven mob behavior that is USED by various factions to manipulate US who are trying to deal with our own life challenges. It might be easy to see the machinations until it comes to our emotion laden beliefs?

It should be abundantly clear here to anyone who can think logically and is paying attention how information is being manipulated here by Snoop to draw illogical and inaccurate conclusions.
    I respectfully disagree.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), snoop4truth (5th February 2019)

28. Link to Post #135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Please explain exactly what it is that you disgree with. Thanks.
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)

I respectfully disagree.
    Each breath a gift...

29. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

(Note that every link below HAS A DIFFERENT LINK NUMBER. THESE LINKS ARE NOT DUPLICATES.)

Simply click on each link below TO SEE THE TITLE, then move on to the next link.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C_x7t4dmkQ "EXTINCTION" "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars";

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be71xGxIMxk "EXTINCTION" "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars";

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfG9zljgFh0 "EXTINCTION" "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars";

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ2dZl2lnuU "EXTINCTION" "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars";

5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4onGXVNG-us "EXTINCTION" "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars";

6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl8TPDmyCZw "EXTINCTION" "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars";

7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wOKYFthYmE "EXTINCTION" "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars";

8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AXQc0byPGQ "EXTINCTION" "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars";

9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYyaSdB840o "EXTINCTION" "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars";

10. https://hah.life/video/yLIIw5xhG5Ho/...orah%20Tavares "EXTINCTION" "Dennis M. Bushnell" "NASA War Document";

11. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/582723639258160913/
    "EXTINCTION" "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars";

12. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/466755948874326378/
    "EXTINCTION" "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars";

13. https://me.me/i/deborah-tavares-talk...silent-6205842 "EXTINCTION" "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars";

14. https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracyu...population_to/ Reducing the "POPULATION TO ZERO";

15. https://unhypnotize.com/other-conspi...nt-2013-a.html (scroll down) "END OF MANKIND" "NASA War Document";

16. https://joseywales1965.wordpress.com...aked-document/ "END OF MANKIND" "NASA War Document";

17. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7whLpvfWsw "PLANETARY GONOCIDE";

18. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhLYMzLFgzc "END OF MANKIND" "NASA War Document";

19. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6RPYT7Mybs "END OF MANKIND" "NASA War Document";

20. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlpwLVUGO6U "PLAN TO KILL MANKIND" "NASA War Document":

21. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OH1DnX4SAc "NASA WAR DOCUMENT VS. HUMANITY";

22. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OH1DnX4SAc "NASA WAR DOCUMENT VS. HUMANITY";

Conclusion: I am not making this stuff up.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 6th February 2019 at 13:14.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019)

31. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Please explain exactly what it is that you disgree with. Thanks.
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)

I respectfully disagree.
    I just disagree that he is manipulating information to draw illogical conclusions. The reason I say that I disagree is that my reading concerns his detailed analysis of her claims. He points out that no matter what subject she uses, her spin of them should not be used as arguments in favor of the claims she makes.

It may be that arguments in favor of the claims she addresses could be discovered somewhere but IMO they are not supported by her documentation. The reason for the continued investigation by snoop4truth does not seem to be a simply his "prolonged bitter quarrel with or campaign against" taveres but a detailed argument concerning provenance. Provenance concerns "the beginning of something's existence; something's origin". In law, arguments are built based on previous rulings and develop a history from which further rulings then are judged.

We have seen in the alt community that claims are built from previous claims which even when found to be lies from the beginning do not seem to die. They are dredged up from "past statements purported as fact", built into further "evidence" which takes one further and further into "left field". This is not just in the alt community but in every aspect of social life which relies much on hearsay. Bits and pieces of unsupported evidence can create a very stupid mental landscape.

Not one of us who is depending on second hand information to form opinions is benefitted by proven hoaxes. They are the mud that will end up being a mire of deceit. IMO

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), Pam (6th February 2019), snoop4truth (6th February 2019)

33. Link to Post #138
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I really get the feeling that some are not actually reading my posts at all, but simply jumping to conclusions based on what they have already decided they want to believe. My new comments following are in bold letters.
    Quote Posted by delight (here)
    please explain exactly what it is that you disgree with. Thanks.
    Quote Posted by delight (here)

it should be abundantly clear here to anyone who can think logically and is paying attention how information is being manipulated here by snoop to draw illogical and inaccurate conclusions.
    i respectfully disagree.
    i just disagree that he is manipulating information to draw illogical conclusions. The reason i say that i disagree is that my reading concerns his detailed analysis of her claims. He points out that no matter what subject she uses, her spin of them should not be used as arguments in favor of the claims she makes.

So have you actually read my posts, or just Snoop's?
    Can you disprove my assertions point by point, if you have actually read them?
    I don't think you can.
    We don't have to rely on Tavares's claims about various conspiracy theories, as there are many credible whistleblowers and insiders who have researched and who have seen first hand evidence that we CAN rely on.
    Just because she has fabricated evidence does not mean that they all have.
    To prove one has been false does not prove they have all been false.
    Do you actually support the idea that NASA doesn't lie just because of one document that Snoop has cited?

It may be that arguments in favor of the claims she addresses could be discovered somewhere but imo they are not supported by her documentation.

Once again, i do not dispute that Tavares has falsified information.
    Please understand once and for all that is not my point.

the reason for the continued investigation by snoop4truth does not seem to be a simply his "prolonged bitter quarrel with or campaign against" taveres but a detailed argument concerning provenance. Provenance concerns "the beginning of something's existence; something's origin". In law, arguments are built based on previous rulings and develop a history from which further rulings then are judged.

Snoop has not proven that the claims I am questioning are true, or that the claims from other whistleblowers that Tavares built her foundation on are made up.

we have seen in the alt community that claims are built from previous claims which even when found to be lies from the beginning do not seem to die. They are dredged up from "past statements purported as fact", built into further "evidence" which takes one further and further into "left field". This is not just in the alt community but in every aspect of social life which relies much on hearsay. Bits and pieces of unsupported evidence can create a very stupid mental landscape.

And on the other hand, genuine researchers with undisputed credentials who have taken the risk of publicly identifying themselves continue to compile new evidence. The finding of more evidence is hardly just history, it is ongoing, and much of it supports the foregoing evidence.

not one of us who is depending on second hand information to form opinions is benefitted by proven hoaxes. They are the mud that will end up being a mire of deceit. Imo
    And I submit that Snoop's conclusions are faulty, not about Tavares's work, but his illogical conclusions based on the statements from a few documents including those that agenda 21 is not a depopulation program, that NASA doesn't lie, that there are no satellite mounted DEWs, etc. and I submit that such illogical and false conclusions are part of that mire of deceit
    Last edited by onawah; 8th February 2019 at 02:23.
    Each breath a gift...

34. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

I don't disagree with him about the inaccuracies in Tavares's work, as I have stated repeatedly.
    It is the illogical and unreasonable overall conclusions he draws, the inaccurate way that he states things that I have an issue with.
    And the way that he continues to evade the issues that I have brought to the table which make me consider his motivation to be something more. I don't think it's just an inability to think and express himself logically, but possibly is instead a secret agenda to discredit credible whistleblower information.
    IF you read my posts carefully, you should be able to understand the difference.
    If he is here to discredit credible whistleblower information, that would indicate that he is a shill, and if that is so, he really doesn't belong on this forum, and is using it for something that is very antithetical to Avalon's purpose.
    Words and the way we use them is very important!
    Words can be framed in such a way as to seem to say one thing, but mean something else entirely.
    Words can manipulate and deceive the unwary.
    That is a skill that shills have developed.
    Look at the mixed messages that Snoop's posts are sending.
    Onawah, first of all you state the following:

Quote It is the illogical and unreasonable overall conclusions he draws, the inaccurate way that he states things that I have an issue with.
    Then you go on to state this:

Quote If he is here to discredit credible whistle blower information, that would indicate that he is a shill, and if that is so, he really doesn't belong on this forum, and is using it for something that is very antithetical to Avalon's purpose.
    I want you to honestly look at your statement, in a calm state of mind and tell me your statement is logical and reasonable. If someone finds inaccurate information from a so called whistle blower, how do you logically jump to the conclusion that he is a shill? Are you saying if we don't buy every word coming from the mouths of everyone who wants to call themselves a whistle blower we are now shills? I guess that makes me one as well, according to your definition.

Onawah, I have always appreciated your contributions to this forum and have respect for you. I hope you realize I am simply debating with you on something we apparently don't agree on. I have absolutely no animosity.
    Last edited by Pam; 6th February 2019 at 14:06.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2019), snoop4truth (7th February 2019)

36. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

In this video Deborah is talking about 2 cell phone towers. Both towers are hidden in artificial palm trees. Deborah goes on to tell us that they have been "stealthily hidden from us". Which gives the listener the feeling that they are trying to hide them from the masses. It implies that there is a hidden agenda with these cell towers.

The fact is that they placed are that way because that is what the community required. It is done for aesthetic reasons. We just had a big issue in my community where they put up a cell tower and the community demanded that they do something because it looked bad. They hid it in a tall fake pine. They really aren't hidden at all. It's easy to spot but at a distance looks better than a tall pole with boxes. Why is it necessary to tell us that these cell towers (that she is likely is using herself) have been stealthily hidden? Why not just present the information you have?

I'm pretty sure some would wonder why I would bring up such a trivial point? Like Snoop says, if you look for patterns you can get a better overall picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C_x7t4dmkQ
    Last edited by Pam; 7th February 2019 at 12:36.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

snoop4truth (7th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1 7 17 22 LastLast