+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sweden officially establishes a crypto as their official coin [hoax + scam]

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Default Sweden officially establishes a crypto as their official coin [hoax + scam]

The first nation to do so?

This is certainly outside my purview and I welcome comment.

I'm still researching for more confirmation.
    The daily mail is carrying the same article verbatim.

Sweden Officially Backs a CryptoCurrency and Establishes it as their Official Coin.

Michael del Castillo
    Thursday, Jan 3, 2019
    NEWS

It’s finally happened. A major worldwide government has just bestowed a huge vote of confidence and legitimacy onto the world of cryptocurrencies. Sweden, in an unprecedented move, just announced that they are officially adopting a certain cryptocurrency as Sweden’s official coin!

The Swedish government just informed us that they have chosen a preferred firm for the purchase and marketing of their new coin - Kryptonex Research Group. The sales of Sweden's coin officially started January 3 of 2019 and currently these coins can be bought only from Kryptonex Research Group.

In fact, Sweden’s deputy minister of finance, Elias Karlsson, informed us that their new official coin starting price is just €0.30 cents! That’s right, their coin is incredibly inexpensive in comparison to most other coins out there. Bitcoin for example trades at €9,000 at the time of this writing, and Ethereum, trades at around €700.

In fact we were able to get Sir Richard Bronson’s thoughts on Sweden’s new coin and this is what he had to say:

Sir Richard Bronson’s states: "Anytime a major corporation announces even a small partnership with an individual cryptocurrency that coin's value skyrockets. I can't wait to see what happens when a government officially adopts a crypto. When the name of Sweden's coin is released many people will become millionaires practically overnight."

A few of us at Coindesk were curious enough to buy a couple coins just to see how everything looks and what the trading fees are like.

It was fairly easy to get the coins, but I will show you the whole process below for those that are interested.

First step was to fill out all the details. As you can see, nothing complicated so far.

Second step, I was taken to a purchase page and had to fill out my details.

For €250, I received 757 coins at 0.33 cents each. You can see current value of my coins on the same page.

The whole process was simple and I even received a phone call from one of Kryptonex Research Group's friendly agents, but I didn't really need any help as the whole process was easy enough.

After finishing this article, literally around 4 hours, I checked my wallet again and to my surprise:

In only 4 hours, the price increased from 0.33c to 0.78c. At this point, I was positively surprised. I am not selling my coins as of yet because all the experts predict that the price will rise to at least €1000 per coin in matter of months.

Kryptonex Research Group was kind enough to give us a 100% accurate coin movement price counter, so everyone can see the increase directly on this page.
    Official price currently
    1 coin = €0.91 cents
    (Note - price is being updated every 30 minutes)

With a story of this nature news seems to be breaking every so often, we’ll be sure to update the story as needed.

Source:

http://socialnewzhub.com/cdksw/?cep=...%5D&cpc=0.2000

See also the page for Kryptonex Research Group
    where they say they are the only outlet for purchasing coins:

http://kryptopaysolution.com/?clickI...ub3=&aff_sub4=

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Default Re: Sweden officially establishes a crypto as their official coin [hoax + scam]

it says my country (canada) is blacklisted for this brand!!!

Canadians won,t get rich, or it is a scam

¤=[Post Update]=¤

well it did not take long, it is a fraud

https://ice3x.co.za/swedens-cryptocurrency-fraud/
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Hervé (4th January 2019), Kryztian (4th January 2019), Tintin (4th January 2019), Zanshin (4th January 2019)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Sweden officially establishes a crypto as their official coin [hoax + scam]

Agreed, this is a scam, be careful out there...

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/kry...esearch-group/

Google 'Kryptonex Research Group' and you'll get lots of hits indicating this is a fake news item looking to exploit people.

Caveat Emptor!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Milamber For This Post:

Hervé (4th January 2019), Tintin (4th January 2019), Zanshin (4th January 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thanks Flash.

Note to Mods: perhaps it would be better to remove a misleading thread?

edit:
    Thanks also Milamber - this buyer was trying to be aware,
    that's why I asked you guys.
    Last edited by Zanshin; 4th January 2019 at 06:56.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Hervé (4th January 2019), Tintin (4th January 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Quote Posted by Zanshin (here)
    Thanks Flash.

Note to Mods: perhaps it would be better to remove a misleading thread?
    did you lose any money
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Zanshin (4th January 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

No as I said in my edit above -
    that's why I asked those more knowledgeable than I.

As far as much of modern complexity goes, I'm really just a tech wreck

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Kryztian (4th January 2019), Tintin (4th January 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

Yes, I can confirm 100% that this is a complete scam. The amazing thing is that Yahoo have been running in as a 'sponsored' news item for a long time! Basically it leads people to invest in an autotrading robot for bitcoin that empties their account.

This thread should be removed as it's only benefit is as a warning.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

Flash (4th January 2019), greybeard (4th January 2019), Kryztian (4th January 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Sorry Zanshin , but I shall be suing you for medical expenses and emotional distress .
    To see that my Ethereum holdings had increased overnight from around $160 to $700 per contract was too much for me . I celebrated so much that I fell across the kitchen table and engaged my right hand with the bread mixer . It was happily making me rye and turmeric bread but will now also be flavoured with two of my fingers .

15. Link to Post #9
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

There are genuine companies out there who will help you make money and there are those scams set up to take your money.
    What goes up comes down so this may be a good time to "Invest" but sooner or later it will come down.
    UK possible investors were inundated with scam merchants.
    I looked at it and got numerous phone calls from those claiming to be genuine
    Some very persistent.
    That was several months back
    I could not tell the wheat from the chaff so gave up.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Hervé (4th January 2019), Tintin (4th January 2019), Zanshin (4th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    There are genuine companies out there who will help you make money and there are those scams set up to take your money.
    What goes up comes down so this may be a good time to "Invest" but sooner or later it will come down.
    UK possible investors were inundated with scam merchants.
    I looked at it and got numerous phone calls from those claiming to be genuine
    Some very persistent.
    That was several months back
    I could not tell the wheat from the chaff so gave up.Chris

The problems are actually singular , I suggest --- simply doing some simple and basic research .
    There are several international exchanges beyond reproach that deal 24x7 x365 with major products .
    Weiss Research saw the money making potential of becoming respected field experts and have issued ratings for over 100 cryptos and tokens . Weiss is 100% unsponsored . The first ever company to provide meaningful ratings in this product area and their company reputation has stood unbesmirched for at least the last fifty years .
    There are many sources outlining and detailing the advances lying in Blockchain and now Holochain underlying technologies . They are so great that ignoring them would be equivalent to going back to pre-wheel times .
    Few would disagree that the price bubble is history and that it is just a matter of time before we again see huge upward price movement , probably dwarfing the heights reached at the end of 2017 .
    Naturally I think that I cannot lose but that is because I am supported by J.P. Morgan Chase and Goldman Sachs --- the planet's most successful criminal bodies who never lose . So , if they dabble with Ripple , join them .And I have .

18. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Ripple
    I have taken your advice and am investigating
    chris

https://www.weissresearchissues.com/

19. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ripple (4th January 2019)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Hi Ripple
    chris

And I have had a look at the charity you mention .Like the slant toward aiding self sufficiency . Let's see if Ripple effectively becomes a donor .

21. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ripple (here)
    Hi Ripple
    chris

And I have had a look at the charity you mention .Like the slant toward aiding self sufficiency . Let's see if Ripple effectively becomes a donor .
    Rosaline is currently redesigning the web page so full information not up and running as yet.
    Thanks for your thoughts Ripple.
    Chris

+ Reply to Thread