Thread: Secrets, Codes, Kabbalah, Symbols, Keys and Locks

1. Link to Post #1
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Default Secrets, Codes, Kabbalah, Symbols, Keys and Locks

Tibet, Kabbalah, creation, destruction, tofu dog to go

by Jon Rappoport Jan 4, 2019

I’m not going to expose some hidden code. I’m not going to tear apart chunks of text and show you what’s behind the veil. That’s a misdirection.

You can find codes in War and Peace if you want to, or in labels that list all the ingredients in the weird junk kids buy at AM-PM stores on gas-station property.

Ready?

Here it is.

The Kabbalah is about…
    The Kabbalah.

That’s the secret. That’s the real impetus behind it. That’s the driving force. That’s the headwind and the tailwind and the engine and the fuel.

That’s what it was always about.

Of course, most contributors to it never realized that. They were caught in the net of the themes, the threads, the topics, the arguments, the logic, the exegesis.

Think about it. If you’re going to write thousands of pages of something, and many people are going to author it together, for centuries, you need a broad compelling subject to bring them into the act. You want that net.

So the stated theme, the net that dragged in authors, was HOW DOES MAN APPROACH GOD. That was floated, and then authors were happy and they could write reams on that subject, and they did. They were motivated. They could bring a lot to the table.

The Kabbalah is about the Kabbalah, though, because the top men who started it had a closeted idea. It was what you’d call a meta-idea. They didn’t want to bring that idea out into the light, because if they had, everyone would have frowned and gone home before the text ever got off the ground. Everyone would have said, “Aw, that’s ridiculous! How can we take off on that? It’s too stark. It’s too simple. It’s too wide. It’s too permissive.”

These top few men who started the Kabbalah, as I said, had a secret meta-idea. Not the stated theme.

Their secret idea was:
    YOU APPROACH GOD (or Ultimate), YOU GET CLOSER THROUGH…PROLIFERATION.
    Proliferation of what?

Creation.

Human creation.

Creation, in particular, of more language, more poetry, more philosophy, more knowledge, more science, more learning…but most of all, through more language, new invented poetic metaphorical suggestive language.

If they could get many authors to jump in and write about the stated (not the real) theme, they would, in fact, over time, get more proliferation of language, more poetry. Yes. You see?

And that’s what happened.

It was a rather sensational strategy:
    State a theme that will bring in many authors, who will then write for centuries, developing extensions of language as they do so…these authors will focus on how to approach The Ultimate—that will be their stated subject—but ACTUALLY, they will be carrying out (unconsciously) the real mission by proliferating language and poetry…because you can’t get close to Ultimate without making language stretch into metaphor…you can’t use mechanical language to move beyond a certain point down the road…
    There is another reason why this is an interesting strategy. To move humanity (if it will ever be moved) into a truly new and much wider state of consciousness, you need art. But not just a piece here or a piece there, A FLOOD.

You need a flood (a vast proliferation) of art in all directions, so that the reality we accept as solid and restrictive and final (Smart and Final) becomes the loosely woven fabric it actually IS. With gaping holes. So what then comes to the fore is the creation of many many artists acting on their own. Millions and millions and millions of artists inventing new and powerful realities.

You NEVER need reduction and narrowing and bowing and scraping before the pillars of consensus reality. That’s a hoax. You NEVER need that. You need endless proliferation.

But you see, in modern times, there is a great emphasis on precision and tight asses. That’s the case. So there is a tendency to reduce and reduce and distill and forget that the royal highway is proliferation.

To remind one’s self of the real and greater energy, you might return to Walt Whitman and Melville and Dostoevsky and Henry Miller and Goya and early Stravinsky and Lenny Bruce and so on…

Really, the force behind Kabbalah wasn’t about walking up to the door and knocking on it and shaking hands with MR. ULTIMATE, it was about the thunderous expansion of metaphor, which is poetry, which is what meaning is when meaning shrugs off its shell of sheer literal mimicry of the physical world.

RISE OF THE EMPIRE OF IMAGINATION
    The invention of worlds.

Entering into realms that had previously been hidden to you. The shapes of your experience widening and deepening.

Isn’t this, in fact, what people hope to gain from the study of arcane metaphysics and cosmology and “ancient mysteries?”

Except in this case, there is no external guide that directs your consciousness down specified roads and paths defined by “the wise ones.” All that baggage is gone. Gone, too, are the pretended principles of WHAT ULTIMATELY EXISTS.

The arrival of sweeping “earth changes,” the landing of visitors from space or other dimensions, gods, holy scriptures, channeled information, sacred geometry, cosmologies erected by priests and secret societies…all the objects and entities which people tend to treat as authorities and “permission-givers” and game-changers and wisdom sources…all those things no longer carry their former weight and gravitas…

Instead of sensing that some revelation is at hand, you’re inventing your own revelations, by the truckload.

You’re not crouched inside some space hoping for the arrow of truth to arrive, you’re outside that space inventing new universes.

You’re not waiting for The Big Green Light in the Sky to confirm what you’ve been led to believe is ultimate truth…you’re free.

In other words, you’re an artist.

TIBET
    There’s a local church in my neighborhood that brings in Tibetan monks once a year to do a sand painting.

For a few days, the Monks use colored sands to create a very complex mandala on a table.

Then at the Easter service, the monks destroy the mandala. They always do that. That’s their gig. They make it over the course of a few days and then they whisk it away into dust.

An array of reasons is given to the congregation, to explain why the monks get rid of the sand painting after they’ve completed it.
    One, they’re “transmuting” the painting.

Two, they’re using the sand to create “healing.”

Three, giving people small envelopes of sand, they’re “spreading the healing/creation.”

Four, they’re illustrating the ineffable or transient nature of all things.
    These are all New Age reasons. Superficial jive food for a modern entrained audience.

In the ancient Tibetan tradition, the creation of art (I’m boiling it down) had a purpose: to reveal that the universe is a product of mind. Period.

The universe, then, isn’t some final sacred entity, it’s a work of art…and if it can be vividly and deeply perceived as such, the adept (artist) can then spontaneously delete pieces of physical reality and/or insert pieces of his own invented reality into universe.

To really qualify as an adept/artist who understands all this, you also have to able to destroy (as in DESTROY) what you create. Not disperse it or turn it into some healing force or blow magic dust on a crowd with it. No.

A long time ago, the Tibetans clogged up their own technique of creative work with immense amounts of ceremonial baggage and ritual and “preparation.” You couldn’t go straight into practicing their creative techniques. You had to approach it from a long way off, and you had to endure all sorts of introductory strain before you walked through the door.

Then on top of that, coming into modern times, further New Age fluff was added to the mix, resulting in a ludicrous mess.

Hey, man, give me some of that magic dust!”

Anyway, you see, DESTROYING isn’t a word you want to use nakedly, in polite company, to describe what’s happening to those sand paintings. It’s too stark for people. It’s too real. It’s too profound.

Destroying what you create means a few things: you know you can always create more; you have that bedrock confidence; you aren’t afraid that if you destroy what you created, you’ll suddenly find yourself in a great big vacuum; you’re perfectly willing to stop creating; you aren’t residing in some whimpering spaghetti of ideas and feelings about creation and destruction; you aren’t conning yourself with all that garbage; you aren’t totally relying on what you’ve created to feed back messages to you about what you should do in your life.

And destroying what you created also means you can enter into what the Tibetans call the Void, which, when you strip it of all superfluous nonsense, really is the place where you’re not creating anything.

And then you can start creating again.

Yes, the ancient Tibetans—before they obscured their own cosmic kick-ass philosophy—the most profound of Earth-bred cosmologies—were on to something. They weren’t messing around.

They were way ahead of the baloney modern so-called gurus have been cutting and turning out.

The monk sand painters at the local church on Sunday? I have no idea whether they know and remember all this. But they are a vague reminder of that wildness.

Whether anyone knows or cares, that’s what the sand painting and destruction are about.

It doesn’t need an audience at all. The audience is supposed to be doing the painting and the destroying, too.

Jon Rappoport
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ascension (22nd June 2019), Bruno (7th January 2019), Chip (6th January 2019), Constance (23rd June 2019), cursichella1 (5th January 2019), Deux Corbeaux (6th January 2019), drneglector (5th January 2019), Flash (6th January 2019), Inversion (5th January 2019), Ivy23 (5th January 2019), Jad (5th January 2019), Jayke (5th January 2019), onawah (5th January 2019), Orph (5th January 2019), Richard S. (6th January 2019), Sadieblue (6th January 2019), Sophocles (7th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2019), Tintin (5th January 2019), TrumanCash (5th January 2019), Valerie Villars (5th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Secrets, Codes, Kabbalah, Symbols, Keys and Locks

Huge fan of JR when he writes about this world . But not when he approaches the metaphysical .
    Why does Tibetan monks destroying sand paintings feature so strongly in this piece ? The Kabbalah in all its forms relates to Judaic tradition and mysticism .Tibet does not figure .
    In essence the Kabbalah explores the relationship between God's domain and our own .

Here is a JR gem remark which encapsulates his view point and understanding :-
    "And destroying what you created also means you can enter into what the Tibetans call the Void, which, when you strip it of all superfluous nonsense, really is the place where you’re not creating anything.
    And then you can start creating again."
    There are people who will tell you that this is deep soul searching and developing material .
    Then there are others who suggest that it is a dose of tripe mixed with a dose of onions .I certainly and predictably fall into the latter camp because I do like my sentences to be linked with an identifiable thread which gives the total some commonly agreed meaning . But destroying creation to enter a state of non- creation( the Void ) in order to then re-start new creation seems pointless .A bit like a circular argument .Or , definitely a circular proposition .
    I think I could easily use that type of mumbo jumbo to advance war and annihilation as a necessary precursor to a better world . A Neo Con type philosophy no less !!.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Wow. Just wow. That man knows what he is talking about. From one who knows but can't express. Wow.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

cursichella1 (5th January 2019), drneglector (5th January 2019), Hervé (5th January 2019), onawah (5th January 2019), Sadieblue (6th January 2019), scotslad (5th January 2019), Sophocles (7th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Rappaport is a great source of info. You can subscribe to his newsletter here: https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/c...jon-rappoport/
    and get regular reports from him on various subjects.
    Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Wow. Just wow. That man knows what he is talking about. From one who knows but can't express. Wow.
    Each breath a gift...

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

cursichella1 (6th January 2019), Deux Corbeaux (6th January 2019), Sadieblue (6th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2019), Valerie Villars (5th January 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Wow. Just wow.... [...] From one who knows but can't express. Wow.
    Thank you Valerie, for getting it the way I too understood it

I actually had you and Rachel (and the many witnesses in Rachel's thread) in mind when posting the above article. That's because it gives me an excuse to post the following about what the knuckleheads from the other side of the veil are actually doing (underneath their many psy-ops and misdirections):
    (L) Alright. Next question: I've been reading this book called Darwin's Black Box by Behe - and then The Edge of Evolution. I read them one after the other. Great books! He basically uses a sharp razor and clinically and efficiently eviscerates Darwin's theory of evolution by random mutation and natural selection. He talks about Intelligent Design, but he doesn't say much about a designer. Well, that is, he says plenty about the designer, but not like in specifying the kind or what or who. He stays strictly scientific right to the very end. But what I was thinking as I was reading through this was that it makes an awful lot of sense particularly in view of the Cassiopaean cosmological perspective, which is that of dimensions, densities, 4D (STO and STS), etc. You've talked many times about genetic manipulations that have been ongoing and about the fact that traveling back and forth in time to do these genetic manipulations has been one of the tricks that is used on the human race by 4D STS types. You said that there are 4D labs where these genetic manipulations take place. You've talked about how an abduction is done, that it happens like soul extraction: the soul is taken to 4th density, a body is molecularly reassembled in 4D “matter”, the work is done on the reassembled body there in 4D and then that body is disassembled and the soul or consciousness is sent back through the realm curtain. It then carries with it the pattern of the manipulation which then causes those changes or manipulations to come into effect within the body on 3D Earth. So, I have some idea of how that works, but maybe this isn't a question I should ask, but... I really have to ask it: How does that happen? How do they do that?!

A: Recall that 4D is a realm where thought has the power to create. If a mind, and here we mean much more than you understand as mind, thinks about a structure or something that needs to be accomplished, it assembles itself, more or less. Then when the structure is sent back through the realm curtain, the "idea" is the attractor blueprint that draws to itself the matching elements from your [3D] reality and they proceed through the process of organic assembly. This occurs because even inanimate matter has a minimal level of matching consciousness.

[...]

Q: (L) So, let me repeat this back and see if I understand it. So you're saying that, say, some 4D geneticist gets somebody and they do what in abduction accounts appear to be nonsensical activities. But yet, in 4D reality, they are possibly doing something that has a certain thought and intent behind it that may not be apparent to us. Whatever minor thing they may be doing that makes no sense to us, is actually causing something to happen according to what they're thinking. If they want to change somebody's DNA, they think it, and it kinda changes. And then they do a molecular disassembly from the molecules of 4D, which are different. They behave differently, they ARE different. Then the body comes back and...

[...]

(Pierre) The way I understand it, the directing thing is the idea in 4D. The blueprint. For some reason, since in 3D molecules or elements have a bit of consciousness, there is a kind of resonance between the blueprint (the mind of 4D) and the elements in 3D. So they coalesce and finally the 4D idea materializes within the 3D world.

(Joe) Well, it doesn't necessarily materialize. It can change the structure of something material.

(L) Yeah. The idea materializes itself by just activating laws of physics and chemistry.

(Joe) So that idea can basically impress itself on matter in 3D, and change the structure of it.

(L) I suppose there are no limits to the applications. But of course I'm thinking particularly about living things.

[...]

(Joe) But they said that in 4D, thoughts are things, basically. Thought has the power to create. So they said that when someone there thinks about a structure or something that needs to be accomplished, it assembles itself more or less. Does that mean it's assembled in a material, physical way?

(L) In a 4D material way, which is semi-material in comparison to our 3D material world.

[...]

(L) I think it's easier for them to do it in 4D. They take the consciousness into 4D SO they can do that! Because they have reassembled a body around a consciousness that is a 4D body that's made out of 4D matter which behaves apparently quite differently from our matter. It's much more malleable. And then those changes get kind of "imprinted" into the consciousness. Then they dissolve that 4D body, send the consciousness back into its 3D body which then, because it [consciousness] has been changed... And that tells you a little bit about how powerful your own consciousness is! If you could effectively change your own consciousness at those same deep levels, you could probably effect changes in matter! And of course they're working with things that we don't have. They've got toys we don't have.

~

Cassiopaean Session Transcripts Session 29 December 2018

So... it seems that there is an "idea" that's floating around and available for the grabbing and implementing...

... gives a new twist to the Mahatma's "Be the change that you wish to see happening in the world." meme
    Last edited by Hervé; 5th January 2019 at 20:09.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

cursichella1 (6th January 2019), onawah (6th January 2019), Sadieblue (6th January 2019), Sophocles (7th January 2019), Valerie Villars (5th January 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Okay Herve'. I need to digest the above, but I know exactly what the above exchange is about. I'm just curious as to why a person just sort of gets into the above situation with no conscious idea of what is happening or why.

It seems that it would have great potential to destroy someone who is not resilient, open and has a tenuous grasp of certain things.

I have been trying to express, for five years, what Jon Rappaport said so beautifully. That is it exactly.

I see the pattern of creation and absolute destruction in my own life. But, this last time really exhausted me.

I can't thank you enough for understanding and finding that. This thread is invaluable to me.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

cursichella1 (6th January 2019), Hervé (5th January 2019), onawah (6th January 2019), Orph (6th January 2019), Sadieblue (6th January 2019), Sophocles (7th January 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Wow. Just wow.... [...] From one who knows but can't express. Wow.
    Thank you Valerie, for getting it the way I too understood it

I actually had you and Rachel (and the many witnesses in Rachel's thread) in mind when posting the above article. That's because it gives me an excuse to post the following about what the knuckleheads from the other side of the veil are actually doing (underneath their many psy-ops and misdirections):
    [...]

Q: (L) So, let me repeat this back and see if I understand it. So you're saying that, say, some 4D geneticist gets somebody and they do what in abduction accounts appear to be nonsensical activities. But yet, in 4D reality, they are possibly doing something that has a certain thought and intent behind it that may not be apparent to us. Whatever minor thing they may be doing that makes no sense to us, is actually causing something to happen according to what they're thinking. If they want to change somebody's DNA, they think it, and it kinda changes. And then they do a molecular disassembly from the molecules of 4D, which are different. They behave differently, they ARE different. Then the body comes back and...

[...]

(Pierre) The way I understand it, the directing thing is the idea in 4D. The blueprint. For some reason, since in 3D molecules or elements have a bit of consciousness, there is a kind of resonance between the blueprint (the mind of 4D) and the elements in 3D. So they coalesce and finally the 4D idea materializes within the 3D world.

(Joe) Well, it doesn't necessarily materialize. It can change the structure of something material.
    [...]

So, is it possible we get "abducted" into 4D to express a noble or good or spiritual, creative thing, which then manifests into 3D? And can we abduct ourselves? Could positive as well as negative forces abduct us for their own purposes in injecting these same creative life forces into 3D? That really makes sense to me.
    Last edited by Hervé; 5th January 2019 at 21:10. Reason: Snipped long quote

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

cursichella1 (6th January 2019), Hervé (5th January 2019), onawah (6th January 2019), Sadieblue (6th January 2019), Sophocles (7th January 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

[...]

So, is it possible we get "abducted" into 4D to express a noble or good or spiritual, creative thing, which then manifests into 3D? And can we abduct ourselves? Could positive as well as negative forces abduct us for their own purposes in injecting these same creative life forces into 3D? That really makes sense to me.
    I guess my cookie-cutter answer should fit: As below, so above...

The whole spectrum of grey shades of hats in between black and white ones found their way down to earth... and you probably have more correct answers than I could ever provide

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

cursichella1 (6th January 2019), onawah (6th January 2019), Sadieblue (6th January 2019), Sophocles (7th January 2019), Valerie Villars (5th January 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Rumi was a master at metaphor and one of my favorite poets.

Come to think of it, so was Jesus.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Hervé (6th January 2019), onawah (6th January 2019), Sadieblue (6th January 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

I have an instinctive distaste for any kind of Western mysticism such as the Kabbalah, Egypt, the Tarot, Freemasons. Sorry, Reptoids, I just don't like y'all! :-)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Valerie Villars (6th January 2019)

20. Link to Post #11
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    So... it seems that there is an "idea" that's floating around and available for the grabbing and implementing...
    [...]
    The conversation between the Cs and the Chateau's crew gives an idea on how "ideas," viruses, emotions can be duplicated and propagated around without even a remote contact... just some consciousness being there...

Some 3D experiments illustrate this perfectly as when a mere yogurt can tell the difference between fake and real emotions:

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    [...]

... Before we began, he placed some yogurt into a sterilized test tube, inserted two gold electrodes, and turned on the recording chart. I was excited, yet dubious. We began to talk, and the pen wriggled up and down. Then, just as I took in my breath prior to disagreeing with something he’d said, the pen seemed to lurch. But did it really jump, or was I only seeing what I wanted to see?

At one point, while Backster was out of the room, I tried to muster up some anger by thinking of clear-cut forests and the politicians who sanction them, of abused children and their abusers. But the line depicting the electrochemical response of the yogurt remained perfectly flat. Perhaps the yogurt wasn’t interested in me. Losing interest myself, I began to wander around the lab. My eyes fell on a calendar, which, upon closer inspection, turned out to be an advertisement for a shipping company. I felt a sudden surge of anger at the ubiquity of advertising. Then I realized — a spontaneous emotion! I dashed over to the chart, and saw on it a sudden spike apparently corresponding to the moment I'd seen the ad.

When Backster returned, I continued the interview, still excited, and perhaps a little less skeptical."

Now go to the link to read the interview:

http://thesunmagazine.org/archives/1882
    Or when "life" molecules are created in a sterilized environment... out of nothing and nowhere:

Quote Posted by linksplatinum (here)
    By:Jeff Roberts
    http://in5d.com/cosmic-radiation-and...hange-dna.html

*This article is based on academic research referenced in David Wilcock’s The Source Field Investigations and his follow up book The Synchronicity Key: The Hidden Intelligence Guiding the Universe & You. I highly recommend you check out both of these books for further information.

DNA is essential to any scientific understanding of life. One strand of the double-helix holds the complete code that is needed to clone an entire organism. The process of DNA formation is one that is now up for debate, as the fundamentals of quantum physics aim to explain how DNA begins as a wave-form rather than a molecule. This new idea suggests that the universe is composed of an invisible wave-pattern complex that forms matter by the exertion of micro gravitational forces. On a molecular scale, information in the form of waves pulls atoms and molecules in to create more complex structures, such as DNA. So if these wave patterns were visible, empty space would appear as a fluid geometric patterns, such as the shape of a DNA strand, and would pull in atoms to form a physical replica of the wave-pattern.

New research reveals some remarkable properties of DNA which suggests that a “hidden force” plays a role in the formation of life in the universe .

In a study published in the Journal of Physical Chemistry by London Imperial College Department of Chemistry, the idea of micro gravitational forces forming matter out of wave patterns was witnessed in person. Dr. Sergey Leikin placed different types of DNA in a salt water solution, and differentiated the various strands by coloring them. Remarkably, the colored DNA were drawn to one and another moving very far distances to find the corresponding matches, and in time every DNA strand was paired up correctly. Although Dr. Leikin equated the phenomenon with possible electrical charges, other research revealed that gravity was the likely culprit.

In an astonishing experiment performed by Nobel Prize winner Dr. Luc Montagnier, DNA was randomly created out of nothing but sterilized water. The experiment used two separate sealed test tubes, one containing sterilized water and the other carrying both sterilized water and DNA. After electrifying both tubes and letting the tubes sit for eighteen hours, Dr. Montagnier was surprised to see that the tube that had originally contained nothing but water had produced tiny DNA strands. This was a shock for many reasons, mainly because water only contains hydrogen and oxygen and a DNA molecule is much more complex. How could something like this possibly happen? It seemed as though the DNA had “teleported” from one tube to the other, like they were connected by an unknown force.

Could this experiment reveal that forces of the universe are constantly trying to form life where ever it can by hidden micro gravitational waves? In 1984, a Russian scientist by the name of Dr. Peter Gariaev discovered another remarkable property of DNA, in which each strand had the naturally tendency to absorb and store hundreds to thousands of photons (light particles). Dr. Gariaev placed DNA inside a small quartz container, and to his surprise the DNA absorbed every photon in the room. Gravity is the only force that we know of that can bend light so therefore Dr. Gariaev’s experiment reinforced the idea of a hidden micro gravitational force.

Things got even stranger when Dr. Gariaev removed the DNA from the quartz container. To his amazement the photons that had originally been absorbed by the DNA stayed in the quartz container in the exact shape of the DNA. Anyone would have thought that the photons should have scattered, but there seemed to be an unknown force keeping the photons in place. Dr. Gariaev blasted the photons with nitrogen gas to disperse them, and within minutes the photons were drawn back to the same area and formed the same “phantom” DNA shape. This experiment suggests that gravity has a quantum structure and can exist without the presence of matter, permeating throughout the entire universe. If our DNA can store light, then could cosmic rays have an effect on the structure?

These discoveries could provide massive implications for science and our understanding of the universe. If gravity has quantum intelligent properties, then it could be proof that life exists or has the ability to form all throughout the universe. Further DNA studies revealed even more interesting abilities of the molecule when Italian scientist Pier Luigi Ighina was able to transform a living apricot tree into an apple tree by zapping it with DNA wave information. Ighina also zapped a rat with the DNA-wave of a cat, causing the rat to grow a cat-like tail within days. These experiments support the idea that DNA forms from information waves, and from this knowing we can suggest that our evolution may have been influenced by cosmic rays carrying encoded information from our Sun.

It is surprising that such astounding discoveries haven’t made it to the forefront of the mainstream media. These discoveries could change the foundation of physics and biochemistry as we know it. There is now evidence to suggest that an intelligent force is guiding the evolution of life throughout the universe which brings us another step closer to understanding the divine mysteries of our existence within the cosmos.

References:
    1.) Charles Q. Choi, “DNA Molecules Display Telepathy-Like Quality,” LiveScience, January 24, 2008,
    http://www.livescience.com/9546-dna... .

2.) John E. Dunn, “DNA Molecules Can ‘Teleport,’ Nobel Prize Winner Claims,” Techworld.com, January 13, 2011, accessed January 2011,
    http://news.techworld.com/personal-tech/3256631/dna... .

3.) Lynne McTaggart, “The Field: The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe” (New York: HarperCollins, 2002), p. 44.

4.) F. Hoyle, “Is the Universe Fundamentally Biological?” in New Ideas in Astronomy, ed. F. Bertola et al. (New York: Cambridge University Press, 1988), pp. 5– 8; Suburban Emergency Management Project, Interstellar Dust Grains as Freeze-Dried Bacterial Cells: Hoyle and Wickramasinghe’s Fantastic Journey, Biot Report #455, August 22, 2007,
    http://web.archive.org/web/20100306044637/
    http://www.semp.us/publications/biot_reader.php? .

5.) Wilcock, David. “The Synchronicity Key: The Hidden Intelligence Guiding the Universe & You”. Penguin Group US. Kindle Edition.

[...]
    "We know today that man, essentially, is a being of light. And the modern science of photobiology is presently proving this. In terms of healing the implications are immense. We now know, for example, that quanta of light can initiate, or arrest, cascade-like reactions in the cells, and that genetic cellular damage can be virtually repaired, within hours, by faint beams of light.

We are still on the threshold of fully understanding the complex relationship between light and life, but we can now say emphatically, that the function of our entire metabolism is dependent on light.”

Dr. Fritz Albert Popp

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

onawah (6th January 2019), Sophocles (7th January 2019), Valerie Villars (6th January 2019)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,170 times in 3,982 posts

Quote Posted by ripple (here)
    But destroying creation to enter a state of non- creation( the Void ) in order to then re-start new creation seems pointless .A bit like a circular argument .Or , definitely a circular proposition .
    We would say part of the nature of void is un-created or self-existent Bliss. So one may similarly leave the state of misery, enter Bliss, and then return to misery in a place where at best, happiness is a momentary shifting thing dependent on external factors. The point of new creations is to help other beings find their way to Bliss. Void doesn't make much sense if thought of nihilistically; the main thing removed or not present there is ego. So Non-ego, Bliss, and True Existence is the condition intended; the lack of form and false thought is only a provisional meaning of void.

The Kabbala is an old fragment about it, but the Western approach was crippled millenia ago, nothing much to be gained from it.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Flash (7th January 2019)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Absolutely every thing in our whirled is a metaphor for itself - containing a hint but not the true nature. Found this thread by doing a search on metaphor, as it is becoming all I see these days. Thank you for posting it Herve. :-)

Even the word metaphor is a metaphor!
    Last edited by Ascension; 22nd June 2019 at 02:02. Reason: add'tl thought

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Constance (23rd June 2019), Hervé (22nd June 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread