United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

Lightbulb Healing comes from the Heart: Natural Healing Techniques

healing is a art and comes from the heart

The 12 steps of Ho’oponopono
    In 1976 Morrnah Simeona (a hawaiian healer -Kahuna) began to modify the traditional Hawaiian forgiveness and reconciliation process of Ho’oponopono to include the realities of the modern day.

Prior to this Ho’oponopono was used to resolve forgiveness and problems
    within the family group. Morrnah, to spread her Ho’oponopono process founded
    the Pacifica Seminars in the 1970’s and in 1980 The Foundation of ‘I’ Inc. (
    Freedom of the Cosmos).

Morrnah was surrounded by this ancient oral healing tradition from the beginning. She grew up in a multidimensional world where inner and outer realities were fluid, where energy currents informed her understanding, and where, in counterpoint, the outer world was teaming with the pressures of westernized culture.

At age three, she was recognized to carry on this living tradition. Since the training was oral, handed down from teacher to student, there were not books to read, no notes to take. Morrnah learned in the ancient sacred Hawaiian way by listening, repeating, and remembering. According to Martyn Kahekili Carruthers, “A student was expected to have a natural aptitude, a good memory, and to learn quickly. They were thoroughly tested. Instructions were given twice, with a maximum of three repetitions….

.....You don*t have a soul - you are a soul - you have a body...Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona

http://being-free.com/images/stories...pono%20PDF.pdf

The 12 steps of Ho’oponopono
    In 1976 Morrnah Simeona began to modify the traditional Hawaiian forgiveness
    and reconciliation process of Ho’oponopono to include the realities of the modern
    day. Prior to this Ho’oponopono was used to resolve forgiveness and problems
    within the family group.

Morrnah, to spread her Ho’oponopono process founded the Pacifica Seminars in the 1970’s and in 1980 The Foundation of ‘I’ Inc. (Freedom of the Cosmos).

After Morrnah’ death in 1992 her student Dr Stan Hew Len took up the reigns and now teaches his updated version - a short mantra

‘Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono’ travelling the world as its popularity grows.

Below is the updated version ‘Self I-Dentity Ho’oponopono’ by Morrnah Simeona.

The 12 steps of Ho'oponopono
    1. THE INNER CONNECTION
    2. “FOR I AM THE PEACE”
    3. BREATHING (HA) – 9 ROUNDS
    4. OPENING PRAYER – “I AM THE “I”
    5. REPENTANCE PRAYER
    6. A. HO’OPONOPONO – LONG FORM
    B. HO’OPONOPONO – BRIEF FORM
    C. HO’OPONOPONO – CONCEPTION
    D. HO’OPONOPONO – MAHIKI
    7. RELEASE
    8. CLEANSE
    9. TRANSMUTE
    10. CLOSING PRAYER
    11. BREATHING (HA) – 7 ROUNDS
    12. ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

..the second brain...

this helped my a lot...with my back pains. Maybe helpful for some around here too..
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 11th January 2019 at 20:10.

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

4evrneo (19th February 2020), Ben (13th January 2019), betoobig (5th February 2019), bojancan (27th November 2020), Bruno (11th January 2019), Constance (17th January 2019), enigma3 (11th January 2019), Forest Denizen (11th January 2019), happyuk (21st January 2019), Hym (11th January 2019), Iancorgi (11th January 2019), Intuitivecatherine (11th January 2019), Ioneo (11th January 2019), Iyakum (16th January 2020), Jean-Marie (11th January 2019), justntime2learn (11th January 2019), Miaspri (20th May 2019), MinImLi (25th January 2019), Ol' Roy (11th January 2019), Omi (11th January 2019), Orph (12th January 2019), Pam (19th January 2019), Rich (28th March 2019), Richard S. (12th January 2019), Rosemarie (11th January 2019), RunningDeer (11th January 2019), Savannah (11th January 2019), Stephanie (24th January 2019), toppy (11th January 2019), Violet3 (12th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Healing comes from the Heart: Natural Healing Techniques

Great thread, Whisper. Thank you.

UPDATE: removed graphic. (see Whisper's post)

Last edited by RunningDeer; 11th January 2019 at 20:03.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

betoobig (5th February 2019), Forest Denizen (11th January 2019), Hym (11th January 2019), Jean-Marie (11th January 2019), justntime2learn (11th January 2019), Pam (19th January 2019), Rosemarie (11th January 2019), Seabreeze (11th January 2019), Stephanie (24th January 2019), Valerie Villars (11th January 2019), wondering (11th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

https://www.heartmath.com/ Clinically proven that the heart is key to healing. The heart is the brains of the soul. The heart is formed in the fetus before the brain and contains neurons. The heart is a thinking instrument! It is the gatekeeper to the higher realms. Without a clean, pure, healthy heart energy stays in the lower energy centers of the body, shunting spiritual growth.

The Ho oponopono prayers are very effective.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

4evrneo (19th February 2020), betoobig (5th February 2019), Constance (17th January 2019), Forest Denizen (11th January 2019), Hym (11th January 2019), justntime2learn (11th January 2019), Pam (19th January 2019), RunningDeer (11th January 2019), Seabreeze (11th January 2019), Stephanie (24th January 2019), Violet3 (12th January 2019), wondering (11th January 2019), Words of Joy (12th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 910 posts

Whisper, Thanks. Some very useful and easy perspectives given within the videos and some things missing.

Part of the quote from Jung is true when he states that "the doctor is only effective when he is affected." To me it means that the sensation from the one in need of healing, most importantly the one who asks for help in healing, is felt by the doctor, the healer, the servant within the process. It does not mean, to one who has constantly felt the healing, that they have to have been injured or personally have felt the trauma to bring up the natural intuition that creates the variety of touches, physical, etherical, etc., that bring on the healing, the relief from pain. The immediacy of healing and the distress felt by anyone who facilitates healing is instantaneous and may or may not be understood from being wounded.

To say that the facilitator within the process has to have been wounded, i.e. "Only the wounded physician heals." comes from one who was rarely, or never, neutral or service full enough to feel the energetic of the distress of the ones in need. Definitely not a healer and to note an important distinction, this first video is all about the difference between curing and healing. That person's writing may have given great insight into the human condition, but they were not healers in the sense with which we are now presenting. I write this because rarely within the presentation of healing as a process or even an experience and certainly not as a life's path do the words, like those in the video, fit the experiences I have had, nor those shared with me by those few who remove all they are, yet stand in the presence of the healing for others who are there, but not there to be noticed.

The video.....i'll put it this way....Who knows when the real healer within appears in the process of healing? I know that it is dependent on the one with the illness, the imbalance, the sickness to ask for assistance. The more involved they are in their healing the more it is effective and understood by their spirit, naturally removing the illness, the distress, by their own intent.
    It is certainly not a method to be taught, beyond knowing as an intermediary within the process that i FEEL the area in distress. I do not have to be wounded at all to feel the need of the affected area to be energized. Although I get what the video says about the painful, internal experience and the impetus it prompts to search for a cure as being a common reality for those who have found a healing method, it must be noted that to those with the inherent knowing that simply and entirely being there/being in here creates, it misses the experience we always have when we facilitate the process in the healing of others.

It is easier to explain it all with the presence of the healer purifying their own intent.....completely. It is not that I taught a fellow worker a method to relieve his asthmatic condition, where to touch, how to press the area, then demonstrating it to him. It was connecting with his distress, feeling it's many constrictions, when he described it to me years ago. While working with him recently I was surprised that he described to some of us how since that time he has been completely free of any breathing problems. That explained why and how, in a sometimes harsh business, he had even more energy, now at 23 years old, than he had before. The best of all in his talk was how he then prompted the others there to look into health and healing on their own, correctly putting an experiential focus on the truth of personal responsibility and no other focus on me. I remember telling him the same thing when i shared the method with my insights those years ago.

These are two very different things and the difference is the deep inner knowing of our own bodies. When we touch, sometimes before we touch, or don't physically touch at all, it is within the reception of that distress that we immediately connect with and we then go to work in the area that calls out for help. The depth of never having the illness again often occurs when the person being healed recognizes another level with spiritual and emotional impact that the healing exposes...and they often verbalize that experience. In the safety of the space occupied by the healing presence of both the perspective itself and the healing distance that time provides, the healing happens.

I have met many well known healers, practitioners and teachers who have not separated themselves from their own desires and have crossed into intimate relationships with their students and patients.... totally clouding the validity of some of their methods and teaching. Take what you find useful and adapt it to your own use, distancing yourself from the excuse of their humanity...What the F does that really mean anyway, beyond just being an excuse for not purifying the intent of the healer.

Because I have personally known some of their senior students and attendants, having never been a student of any of them, I cringe at the excuses of their followers and those who study them at a distance, ignoring the personal abuses they have had with their students. What is missed is how they, as teachers and partial healers, do not experience or learn the more subtle and effective means of service for others...Few, including some in the videos above, get there. F**k them and their excusers.

Maybe the lie in the manipulation of society is partially due to not honoring those who know monogamy or celibacy as a healthy path, no matter it's duration. Completely missing the truth of it all is missing the simplicity that intimacy is much deeper than sexuality and temporal, physical or monetary gain.

Do take anything from them that is useful. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water, but do remember that the teacher is still sometimes a baby. Don't excuse abuses and call it 'being human', for that misses the power and advancement that comes with purely serving others and learning how to divert the energetic of a student to their own control, sometimes from a perspective that they have no idea exists. Otherwise all of the talk I see and hear is annoying and deceitful.

Good stuff, but remember the perspective that we all know and the power of healing within.
    Last edited by Hym; 12th January 2019 at 00:40.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

justntime2learn (11th January 2019), Miaspri (20th May 2019), Pam (19th January 2019), Rich (28th March 2019), RunningDeer (11th January 2019), Seabreeze (11th January 2019), Stephanie (24th January 2019), Violet3 (12th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Healing comes from the Heart: Natural Healing Techniques

The 4 sentencese ho oponopono mantra which is to see all over, is not from Morrnah Simeona - the Kahuna. I want everybody to know this.

Morrnah never did use mantras like this. It is only a tiny little part out of what she teached to her students and it is not a real ho´oponopono.

She has teached her knowledge to many people, before she passed away in 1992 in Germany.

The mantra is from Dr. Len Hew - a former Student of her.

And I defenitly do not like, how he did shorten Morrnah*s teachings and turns it into a tiny little, by him created mantra and makes it look like this would be from Morrnah herself. As only a student, I think he has no right to do this. He is not a Kahuna like Morrnah und her mother was.

A real Ho`oponopono does look and is totaly done diffrent to what Dr. Len tells the poeple. By now, he does sell all kind of stuff, keyamuletts, cards aso. and says it has healing and cleaning power???

All so called tools of Dr. Len (except 2 or 3) were developped by Dr. Len after Morrnah passed away in 1992, which are only temporarily harmonizing or calming down – NOT cleansing,

you can see it here : https://www.zero-wise.com/shop/ $$$$

NOT being any ho'oponopono, as they are not mutual. They are (powerful) magic tools. They are not bad in itsself, but they block people to learn authentic ho'oponoponos – traditional ones or the one of Morrnah.

People like those easy magic ways, they really think to heal karmic stuff of hundreds and more reincarnations by 11 words.

If you want to learn and practice a real Ho`oponopono, which has all the power and wisdom to heal, then you should go by all of Morrnah`s words on how to practice Ho`oponopono, you can find in the link I did post above.

I just found all of this out...this month and did a research on it.

I found the man in Germany, Morrnah*s friend, where she lived before she passed away in 1992. I did practice the Dr. Hew Len mantra some years ago myself and it had no effect to me at all. So I am glad now, to finally discover the real authentic Ho*oponopono.

I am looking forward to learn it and include it into my daily life.

@Hym
    Yes, I think so too - the answers are all hidden inside of us. But often it is very hard to find them, at the right time. I think it is necessary to connect yourself with your Subconscious Mind to find the hidden answers. Which I am working on now myself.

And in this case - I thank Dr. Len Hew for this teaching lesson, he did learn from Morrnah :

mahalo....
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 17th January 2019 at 18:45.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

conk (5th February 2019), Hym (11th January 2019), Iyakum (16th January 2020), Jean-Marie (11th January 2019), Miaspri (20th May 2019), Pam (19th January 2019), Violet3 (12th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Healing comes from the Heart: Natural Healing Techniques

17 Best Benefits of Lemon Water

https://www.organicfacts.net/lemon-water.html

ups, I was drinking my lemon water every evening. I will try now, what it says here..drinking it every morning before breakfast......

Last edited by Seabreeze; 12th January 2019 at 09:30.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Hym (12th January 2019), Miaspri (20th May 2019), Pam (19th January 2019), Violet3 (12th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Healing comes from the Heart: Natural Healing Techniques

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” ― Nikola Tesla

water reacts to vibration, thought`s and words. We are mainly made out of water.

https://www.528records.com/radio

Does listening to a 40 Hz tone “clean up“ the brain in Alzheimer’s patients?

http://blog.szynalski.com/2018/03/40...ne-alzheimers/

http://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/ .................................................. ......

Some say the 432 hz frequency is the best to use for music. This was used in history by many musicians and by ancient cultures. Others say 528 hz is better in music to use? (for example Dr. Horrowitz)...You have to find out for yourself - what is best for you to listen to!

Last edited by Seabreeze; 17th January 2019 at 19:19.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

4evrneo (19th February 2020), Hym (17th January 2019), Miaspri (20th May 2019), Pam (19th January 2019), Violet3 (12th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Music Has Been Weaponized Since the 1940's ~ 432 hz to 440 hz

Attachment 39702

John Lennon performed "Imagine" in 528 hz, and McCartney's Band on the Run transitioned into 528, too. It is the "key" to unlocking the "good vibration" in your heart, generating joy, faith, bravery, love and the "peace paradigm,", destined for revolutionizing everything globally, musicially (mathematically) to the most healing and uplifting frequency in the nature. www.528records.com

A scientific study was published showing clear reducing of inflammation, stress levels and other symptoms by listening to 432hz Pythagorean music only three times, for 35min each time, in a period of 7 days. You can read it here :

http://fr.scribd.com/doc/202351974/Spiritual-Results-

Sound is created by the motion up and down of a frequency : when our vocal strings vibrate or when the wings of an insect go up and down, it creates a sound. So a guitar tuned to 432hz simply means that when one of its string is plucked it will go up and down 432 times per second.
    This is a powerful force, see how a voice can shatter glass. Many studies have proven the effects of music on our physical, mental and emotional health.
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 19th February 2019 at 09:25.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

4evrneo (19th February 2020), Hym (17th January 2019), Miaspri (20th May 2019), Pam (19th January 2019), Stephanie (24th January 2019), Violet3 (12th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ALTERNATIVE HEALING REMEDIES (…in alphabetical order, for quick reference) “I thought that some of these remedies might come in handy.., for those of you in remote locations.., living on low incomes.. and/or.. many who just want natural remedies.., instead of the general Western medicine drugs.., ..especially, for minor problems.

This video is meant to be used an “alternative resource" for dealing with various minor ailments.. and is not intended to conflict with any of the advice from your own medical practitioner and/or any of the prescribed medications administered. When at all possible, always check with your doctor first, if you are not certain of the possible interactions between various natural & pharmaceutical medications.

Also, realize.., that every individual person is a combination of a unique chemical make-up in their body, that doesn’t react "exactly" the same to medications, as it does with every other person. In short//, even if something works for ten other people, doesn’t mean/entail.., that it is 100% guaranteed to work for you.

Much thanks & respect to: BLUE MONTREAUX (Live! -1979)// for the music.. and to all the other brothers and sisters. who have saved & shared some great photos in this video. ----------------------

No personal monetization is being done with any of these videos, by me..., nor am I receiving any other benefits from any of this videos..

They are meant for all.., to heal, teach, discuss, inspire and inform...and share.

Many Blessings & Thanks..! Chi Miigwetch..!

*Set video to 960 X 540p, for best viewing. (Y.T.: 480p)

....Chi Miigwetch.... Whisper
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 17th January 2019 at 19:03.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

4evrneo (19th February 2020), East Sun (20th January 2019), Hym (17th January 2019), Miaspri (20th May 2019), Pam (19th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Edgar Cayce (pronounced Kay-Cee, 1877-1945) has been called the "sleeping prophet," the "father of holistic medicine," and the most documented psychic of the 20th century. For more than 40 years of his adult life, Cayce gave psychic "readings" to thousands of seekers while in an unconscious state, diagnosing illnesses and revealing lives lived in the past and prophecies yet to come.

https://www.edgarcayce.org/the-readi...alth-database/

Members of Edgar Cayce's Association for Research and Enlightenment (A.R.E.), the nonprofit founded by Cayce in 1931, have access to the entire set of 14,306 readings in a database residing online in our members-only section. The readings can also be found in their entirety in our physical library, located in the Visitor's Center, second floor, at our headquarters campus in Virginia Beach, which is open to the public daily.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Hym (17th January 2019), Miaspri (20th May 2019), Pam (19th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

The Nazis were huge proponents of changing music frequency from a healing, natural resonance to a more discordant vibration.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, this is right...the nazis started this...the changing of the frequencies.....for their military music at first.

But I don*t know how come this was taken completly over and set up as standard tuning world wide?

I think it is about time to set the frequencie right again.

There are some tools for down load in the net, so called music frequency converter. It is possible to change the frequency back to 432 hz by those.

Or you can listen to songs others did convert already and published it in 432 hz or 528 hz on youtube.

For example here : https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...y=432+hz+songs

.................................................. ..........................
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 19th January 2019 at 07:52.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

East Sun (20th January 2019), Miaspri (20th May 2019), Stephanie (24th January 2019)

24. Link to Post #13
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

I’d like to make some comments about illness and healing in general because it is very clear that 999 out of 1,000 people have no idea about the cause of illness. People think it is a random event or caused by something bad externally (food or environment) when the root cause is always something out of tune emotionally and psychologically.

For example, people talk about ‘fighting’ cancer when to do so is only going to make it worse since that attitude is ignoring the reason for the cancer in the first place – and the same with all diseases. Cancer is a great example because it is a common cause of death and we all know that doctors have difficulty ‘treating’ it.

Nobody likes to take responsibility for their illness and admit that it is a wake up call to change something in their life (and I don’t mean diet). Each disease reflects an out of alignment aspect of a person’s psyche. With cancer, the cells are out of control and at war with the body so this corresponds to a person whose life is out of control and at war with themselves – whether they are conscious of it or not.

So, cancer is not an enemy but an ally come to tell us that we need to change this aspect of our lives. If we fight cancer, or worse look for external healing methods to ‘cure us’, it is unlikely to go away because the root cause has not been eradicated. This is why conventional medicine may cut out cancer but is almost always returns unless the person has a radical change of life.

Cancer can be totally cured in 48 hours if a person identifies those aspects of their life that are out of control and out of alignment with their life’s purpose. Yes, it can be helped by a good, wholefood diet but unless the root psychological causes of any illness are addressed it will return (from common colds to terminal illnesses).

All sickness is a wake up call, not a random enemy. If we have any illness we need to look at what is ‘wrong’ in our internal life, not what is wrong with our diet. However, if our internal life is out of alignment, it is very probably out diet will also be substandard. Drink Coke and you are averagely unconscious. Drink Diet Coke and you are seriously unconscious. Drink Coke Zero and you are totally a slave of the Powers That Be…

As a breatharian, I know 100% for sure that diet is not as important as people think. Of course it can help if that’s your belief system but the only true healing comes from healing those parts of your internal life that are out of alignment with your life’s purpose. Take charge of your life and stop blaming external things because everybody creates their own reality - literally.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

conk (19th November 2019), greybeard (1st February 2019), MorningFox (9th May 2019), petra (1st February 2019), Rich (28th March 2019)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well, it sound interesting. But how do you want to cure cancer in 48 hrs.? Maybe you should go more in detail explaining this?

I had or have cancer and found out :
    It is caused mainly by whatever we give our body...mostlikly the wrong stuffs. Cancer grows and only can spread on organs and grounds where the PH-level is in the minus..or call it to sour. This is mainly caused by eating the wrong stuff. There are many veggies, fruits and foods you can eat or drink, which balances out the PH-level. If your PH-level is good and not to sour...cancer can not exist there or spread.

Drink lemon water every day for example can heal it.

I believe, if we give our body, what it actually needs...it is strong enough to heal certain illnesses. It is very important what you eat and drink. Enough liquids, pure good water daily is necessary. Our body is programmed to get certain vitamins and minerals. If it doesn`t get what it needs, a illness can appear.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

4evrneo (19th February 2020), Clear Light (3rd February 2019), Savannah (2nd February 2019)

28. Link to Post #15
    Spain Deactivated
    Thanks

Sorry but from a higher perspective this is nonsense. How do you explain the fact that two people can eat the same 'bad' diet and only one gets ill? How can you explain the fact that a breatharian can eat nothing and be perfectly healthy? How do you explain the fact that one person can smoke 30 cigarettes a day and never get lung cancer?

But as I said, a good diet can help but diet is not the main cause or cure.

Why would your body have a low PH? I like and respect your posts and the fact that you have a positive outlook but all illness is caused by leaking emotional energy and not diet - but it's very possible that leaking energy causes a person to want a poor diet.. The root cause of the energy leakage decides what illness a person gets and if you have a need for cancer as a wake up call then you will end up with a low PH.

Many cancers have disappeared within 48 hours when the person addresses the root, emotional cause. I have seen this personally when I was a hypnoanalyst. It's nothing amazing when you consider that in cases of 'split personality' one persona can have blue eyes and cancer while another brown eyes and no cancer - everything is created by our emotional state and belief system. Here we have an example of cancer disappearing in minutes!

Sadly, we have been programmed to believe that we are not responsible for our condition and that something external is needed to change (cure) us. This is all part of the way the Powers That Be have taken away our power. At the lowest level we have the mainstream health care, then a step better we have alternative medicine and diet and then a step higher than that, energy healing. But ultimately the cure for all illness lies in finding the hidden emotional traumas that cause energy leakage and literally rob the immune system of the energy needed for perfect health. In truth, cancer is an auto-immune disease.

If anyone wants to understand how all sickness is caused please watch this video where the remarkable Evette Rose and Teal Swan talk about the metaphysical cause of illness. I've posted it elsewhere on this forum but I believe it's an important video. Just the first 30 minutes should be enough although you may want to watch more!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

Miaspri (20th May 2019), what is a name? (24th January 2019)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

.............A real healer :

Last edited by Seabreeze; 20th January 2019 at 21:23.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Miaspri (20th May 2019)

32. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by 5th (here)
    Sorry but from a higher perspective this is nonsense.
    If I am wanting to understand the true nature of disease I feel there could be yet another way.

I could approach this in a wholistic manner that encompasses all 12 aspects of our being, the spiritual, the mental/emotional, the physical, the chemical, the biological, the dietary/nutritional, the biochemical, the neurological, the bioenergetic, the sociological, the environmental, and the material.

The picture around wholistic healing grows even bigger once you start doing the maths on how each of these 12 aspects connect with each other. There are potentially 132 causes to every mental state and physical condition.

For example, Mary has had a car accident. A misalignment of bones can affect the neurological, the biochemical, the bioenergetic, biochemical pathways. In visiting a chiropractor, Mary is able to restore the neurological innervation and other pathways are restored into balance.

I am really making this all rather simplistic for the sake of brevity but in essence this can mean that anything can cause anything and anything can fix anything.

An example of anything can cause anything.

The cell tower is right next to Marys house. Mary develops seizures. The moment Mary moves away from the cell tower, her seizures stop.

An example of anything can fix anything.

Mary has developed a parasitical infection from the bite of a tsetse fly. MSS is administered and cures her.
    Last edited by Constance; 27th November 2020 at 03:00. Reason: spelling

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Rich (28th March 2019)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sorry 5th, but I do not believe into cosmic foods. I read and did hear of this many years ago already. I guess the new wave word for it is now breatharian.

And you can not compare one person to the other, because we are all unique and have diffrent living and eating habbits.

You can see, if you look at a humas body, how it is build and that it is constructed to process foods. Our teeth are not meat eater teeth. Ask a dentist...if you want to be sure. Or look on Dr. Schnitzers page...if you want to know about the human teeth and what it is made for. He even did heal leprosy disseases with his eating advices. There is a official study about it.

We are not made, our body is not made, to exist without food. Why do you think so many people starve to death in poor countries? And dont tell me now - they only die because they have the wrong attitude.

You should try yourself, if you believe this kind of nonsense. You*ll find out soon.....how terrible you will do shortly being without any food. All I see here in your post...a bunch of young ladies, who want to sell something they proably did not try out themselve yet. Or maybe they did the starving sessions, to fit into the model and fashion picture which is common today, but it is not a very healthy way to live.

Sorry, but like I said already, the human body is made and programmed to take in and progress food, minerals and vitamins. Mainly vegetables and fruits. Like the monkeys what they eat - the humans should eat - because they have the same teeth and need the same vitamins and minerals, than the monkeys do.

By the way - milk is poisen too for humans and not really good for them. Cow milk is actually Cow baby food..... and not meant for humans...

We all are brought up already, with a total wrong thinking eating and drinking habit.

And we lost contact to nature and our own body alarm system and body symptoms because of the not natural way we grow up already. A pain for example is only a alarm symptom of the body something is not alright.

Even human babies stop drinking milk at a certain age - this is what nature wants. Milk is something too which we should not consum. It is only meant for babies.

I dont think your advice is a good advice - and to be honest, I believe it is a very dangerous advice. And I wont be watching a 1.30 hrs. video telling me to buy this or that book. By the way everything on video is easy to be manipulated pictures etc.

Certain groups, religous groups aso. work with this too and tell their members not to eat this or that or not to eat at all, to weaken them. (no egg white for exampl. which the brain needs to function good) Because this is what happens if you dont give your body what it needs-the functions get weakend. They use it to get more control of their members and to manipulated them, to hypnotizies and brain wash them.

When you are a light being and dont have a physical body anymore - then you dont need any foods or drinks anymore.

But as long you have a human body - you have to deal with it and treat it the right way!! You have to take care it and give it what it needs to stay healthy.

Our body, the organs, stomach, kidneys, liver...are made for something..and are not just some decoration to play games with. Sorry, but this is how I think.

Not to eat for a while, to starve might helps the body to flush out this or that - but it is not a solution for a long therm run.

Michelle Pfeiffer Reveals She Was In A Breatharian Cult As A Young Actress
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...n_4211812.html

Hira Ratan Manek (HRM) , the leading figure of the meditation technique "Sun Gazing" is also one of the best known "Breatharians". As he was "caught" eating in a restaurant his public image suffered a lot and he has since then been called a fraud. Let´s have a look at the confusing and controversial field of "Breatharians" and their "meals".

http://www.lightdocumentary.com/breatharian-meals.html

Cancer is not a auto immun disease either - . Cancer tumors appear, if the body does not get what it needs, to keep the cells intact. To much junk foods, sweets and artificial stuffs, and metalls in our foods can cause all kind of illnesses. The industrial food which is offered for us to buy today is not natural or healthy food. The same goes for most drinks.

I had cancer - now I don*t have any cancer cells anymore just by paying attention to my ph-Level and keeping it in balance. And by eating healthy foods. So much for that.

The right attitude is always important - no matter what.....

About cell towers - We all know of the radiation caused by them. Living close to a cell tower, can cause many illnesses. This is the danger of radiations, we can not see or hear them, but they do exist and harm us. The same goes for ELF waves aso.

About MMS - I can not really recommend this either. This is dangerous stuff. The only natural thing inside here is citric acid. Lemons or lemon juice would be the better way to consume. MMS has industrial supplements inside - chlorite dioxide.... It might could help on one side..but you have to watch out what you allow to go inside your body, which is not natural. There are certain unnatural coponents, the body does not know how to deal with it and has a hard time to eliminate it. If the body can not eliminate it anymore out, it does store it somewhere where it can cause damage by time.

And Constance you wrote : I am really making this all rather simplistic for the sake of brevity but in essence this can mean that anything can cause anything and anything can fix anything...........

I do not think so....Live is not that simple and things happen for a reason, I believe. And you can not fix anything with anything either.....

But I am aware of the power of the mind - which can sometimes cause miracles. This is why placebos often help, even if it is only sugar pills. If you really believe into something it might works.

But in most cases :

You have to study and find out, what can fix the problem YOU have. Dont depent on the so called doctors - they are only trained to use chemicals and unnatural components. All they study at the university is pharmaceutical medicine.

And they forget to see the human body as ONE system.

For example...if you have a pain in the foot ....it could be one rotten tooth causing it, which does not hurt. So if you go to the bone doctor because of the pain in the foot...he will only take care the pain by giving you a chemical pain killer not knowing or searching where the alarm symptom is actually coming from or what causes it.

So, what Dr. Schnitzer (one of those old doctors, which still searches for real healing systems and say whats true) says on his page is correctly :

The doctors take care your illness - because they live from it....

YOU have to take care your health - because YOU live from it!!!
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 29th October 2019 at 06:58.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

ariel70 (23rd December 2019), East Sun (21st January 2019)

36. Link to Post #19
    Spain Deactivated
    Thanks

Wow Whisper! Very sad prejudiced attitude and very mistaken. No point in continuing...

37. The Following User Says Thank You to 5th For This Post:

MorningFox (9th May 2019)

38. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I know....I am to directly writing/talking. I am used to it..many people dont get along with this. Well, this is how I am. I prefer to speak/write how I think and what I did experienced myself so far.

Every thing in nature has it*s reason I believe.........

even if there are some or even many who like to ignore it.....or think they know it better than nature does......

I partly agree to this :

HTML Code:
    Of course it can help if that’s your belief system but the only true healing comes from healing those parts of your internal life that are out of alignment with your life’s purpose. Take charge of your life and stop blaming external things because everybody creates their own reality - literally.
    many things or illnesses have psychological reasons and whatever we pull in our life it is our responsibility to let it in, in the first place. If it is something negativ we need to take care it and heal the part in us, which caused it - thats right. The question is - do we know exactly why it came in our live and how to heal this certain part of us?

And don*t forget about those who might got made sick by others, may it be a wrong doctors treatment, an accident some one else caused, a criminal or bad person who did harm you... aso.....

It is easy said everybody creates their own reality...which is another new wave saying.......I have a hard time with this often used sentences....

I think we only partly create our own reality...not everything around us and in our life got created by us - some parts we do not have the access to change....certain things happen...they are meant to be....I believe...
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 28th January 2019 at 05:39.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast