1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

Default Re: Healing comes from the Heart: Natural Healing Techniques

https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...80%99s-Disease

mercury causes many illnesses. They try for ages to hide this or make it look harmless. Mercury is used in vaccines and dental amalgam fillings.

They found in the brain of Alzheimer patients, after they passed away, high amounts of mercury and other metalls. Mercury and gold also collect other metalls to it and store it somewhere in the body, because the body can not elliminate it anymore. Often it is getting stored in the human brain where it causes damage like for example in this case Alzheimer.

In vaccines often is thiomersal included, which is a mercury component. The new energy bulbs also have mercury inside. At certain temperatures mercury becomes a gas. This is the reason why it is often found stored in the human brain.

It is one of the most toxic components on earth.

For people who have Alzheimer already...it helps to drink 2 - 3 cups of regular coffee every day, which helps the brain to stay more clear and the body to detox some things. Mercury & metalls stored already in the human brain can not get detoxed anymore or only partly. This informations I got from a toxicologist some years ago.

My father died because of a mercury poisening.

I thought this advice drinking coffee is maybe helpful for some people around here, who have a Alzheimer family member to take care of.
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 2nd April 2019 at 17:12.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

conk (20th November 2019), Pam (23rd November 2019), petra (1st February 2019), Valerie Villars (9th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks

DEEP Healing Water Sounds With Meditation Music 432Hz

Published on Aug 18, 2017

432Hz Sleep/relaxation Sounds Of Nature. Water Meditation Music For Positive Energy & Inner Peace Deep Waterfall Healing Sounds.

Tune yourself to the heartbeat of our planet. Listening to 432Hz music resonates inside your body, releases emotional blockages, and expands consciousness. 432Hz allows you to tune into the knowledge of the universe around us in a more intuitive way. Playing and listening 432Hz will make your body, and the organic world which surrounds it, resonate in a natural way. This would fill you with a sense of peace and well-being.

To understand the healing power behind 432Hz, you must first learn about another frequency, 8Hz. It is said that 8Hz is the fundamental “beat” of the planet. The heartbeat of the Earth is better known as Schumann resonance and is named after physicist Winfried Otto Schumann, who documented it mathematically in 1952. Schumann resonance is a global electromagnetic resonance, which has its origin in electrical discharges of lightning within the cavity existing between the Earth’s surface and the ionosphere. This cavity resonates with electromagnetic waves in the extremely low frequencies of approximately 7.86Hz – 8Hz. The “ordinary” thought waves created by the human brain range from 14Hz to 40Hz.

This range only includes certain types of dendrites belonging to brain cells, predominantly within the left (the more rational) hemisphere of the brain, which is the center of activity.

If the two hemispheres of our brain are synchronized with each other at 8Hz, they work more harmoniously and with a maximum flow of information. In other words, the frequency of 8Hz seems to be the key to the full and sovereign activation potential of our brain.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

conk (20th November 2019), greybeard (1st February 2019), Pam (23rd November 2019), pyrangello (20th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

5th is correct in so many ways, but we cannot discount the effect of poor food choices and toxins. Food and toxins affect us negatively, because we believe they can. Clean, vibrant foods can heal us, again, because we believe they can. The mind is not to be dismissed for any reason. The mind is extremely powerful. The placebo and nocebo effect are strongly in play.

Mainstream medicine reluctantly admits that our thoughts can have an effect on us. They always put this idea in the context of stress and they are not really that far off. Stress, emotional discord have a profound influence on our cells and how they behave. Study cellular development under the umbrella of the autonomic nervous system and the truth is unveiled. While stressed or emotionally charged, cells will retract into a defensive posture. This state prohibits the normal function and communication cell to cell. Processes are hindered and often dis-ease results. When a person is balanced in their heart center and free of turmoil their cells are in an expansive, growth mode. This peaceful state allows the proper flow of energy in and around the cells. The physical body is better connected to the energy bodies, and the blueprint is followed unhindered.

A person must strive to live in the higher levels of consciousness, as close to love, peace, and joy as possible. Those who dwell in the lower, base emotions like fear, guilt, apathy are stuck and cannot grow and heal. Unconditional love is the ultimate healing agent.

Look into a audio series called Wholetones. https://wholetones.com/ "The 7 Secret Frequencies Uncovered in the Music of King David...and the People Convinced of its Incredible Healing Effects..." 444hz or the key of David.
    Last edited by conk; 1st February 2019 at 16:33.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Pam (23rd November 2019), pyrangello (20th November 2019), Seabreeze (2nd February 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by 5th (here)
    As a breatharian, I know 100% for sure that diet is not as important as people think. Of course it can help if that’s your belief system but the only true healing comes from healing those parts of your internal life that are out of alignment with your life’s purpose. Take charge of your life and stop blaming external things because everybody creates their own reality - literally.
    A WHAT?! (*pauses to check dictionary*)
    Gee 5th, I'll second that motion, because I really dislike eating from the root of my being. I've been living off mostly coffee, and I'm wasting an awful lot of energy trying to make myself eat food when I don't want to eat it.

I can tie what you said really closely in with "As Above, So Below". I see kind of like our "higher self" (non physical) affects the "lower self" (physical).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Seabreeze (2nd February 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

5th is correct in so many ways, but we cannot discount the effect of poor food choices and toxins. Food and toxins affect us negatively, because we believe they can. conk.....

I dont know about this. Not everything has to do with the way we think or believe.

If you accidently eat some poision...it will have a certain effect, even if you never heard of it before. Not even thinking or talking about what you might believe.

I do not really like this "new wave kind speaking" where everything is called "selfmade"....or a person did create all of this herself/himself and so on.

This kind of thinking sounds maybe good and makes it easy to push whatever appears back into the responsibility of the person effected....but the true reality is not really like this created....Sorry, but I do not think this way.

@petra
    I know what you are writing about...not to like to eat any food. When I grew up, I been like this also. I did not like to eat what so ever. I was skinny to the bones and I did not look very healthy hardly eating anything. I dont know, but it was like every thing did taste the same to me for a while, no matter what I aet. Thanks to you for bringing this back to my mind. I really did not think of this for a long time.

But it did not made me any more spiritual to starve like this. It was like something was wrong with my taste senses. By now, I like to eat - I do enjoy it......the diffrent tastes......sometimes even to much.
    But I still sometimes have day here and there where I hardly eat.

Coffee yes, this is my thing too. Nothing goes without it. Thats the first thing I long for in the morning. And another cup here and there while the day is passing.
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 29th October 2019 at 07:06.

10. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Healing comes from the Heart: Natural Healing Techniques

Which shows again on how important it is, to do your own research if effected by something......just like this man did it....
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 7th February 2019 at 13:13.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Alecs (18th November 2019), pyrangello (20th November 2019), Rich (28th March 2019), Swan (5th February 2019)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Healing comes from knowing plus the focus of attention (that´s why a doctor works better if he is implicated, more focus). When healing yourself is the knowing of what you truly are, your focus on wellbeing, what heals you. When doing to others is the knowing of what they truly are, pure positive enrgy, knowing their true wellbeing to which they are resisting for whatever reason(this is how Jesus did heal others).... all this business is far more simple than what we´ve being taught. Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

conk (5th February 2019), Hym (7th February 2019), Rich (28th March 2019)

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A doctor is a doctor..mainly trained by the pharma ind. and often only specializied on one part of the human body. Medicine is a science and comes from the mind. Mainly big bussiness.

There are some of them (doctors) who became healers on theire way, mainly by own studies and expieriences. This may sound like a large number, but it is actually not very many at all.

Healing is a Art and Art comes from the heart.....

A healer is a healer from the heart. A real healer takes care the whole body and soul. And his doing comes from the heart.

This is how I see it.

And yes, Jesus was/is a real healer....and Edgar Cayce also.
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 7th February 2019 at 13:14.

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

A healer does not heal anyone, Source does it all, healer takes no credit...this is key for the healing to work and to keep the ego away when doing it. SO the healer flows it influencing the other vibration, helping it to rise and benefit from it(brings forth innerbeing). But most people have a healing session feel very good, but are unable to mantain and sustein such vibes, bc they go to all patterns of thought. My point is that source works through, by and for the healer. And that healing needs a coaching for the intellectual mind or ego to understand what is going on, so ego undestands and joins in, thus bringing ego along. Is the blendindg of both, our innerbeing and our ego, what makes the difference, the shift.
    SO it may flow through the heart but comes from source.
    Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Constance (7th February 2019), Hym (7th February 2019), Rich (28th March 2019)

17. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For me the sorce is the heart/Love....

And to heal someone you need those people at the time, who have the wire to it and the knowledge and wisdom to set things right again. I call them Healers. Those who have the wisdom and knowledge into natural healing medicines and techniques. Many got healed by the work of real Healers already.

So I find it a bit to harsh...to write a healer does not heal anybody....the source does.....

In this case it is a working together...the healer gets into contact with the source...to create a healing for the person who needs to get healed, this might be by some natural healing medicine or natural technique the healer knows about and forwards it to the person in need. I was not talking about miracles or religious subjects.

But surely if the creator wants so....even miracles are possible. But I was mainly writing about more common healings and natural healing techniques.

I was not writing about the shift either...this I think should be another subject to talk about. We all will be on a diffrent level after the shift. The waking up process is slowly rising up, I believe. You can see all kind signs for it allready...which I find very positive.
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 8th February 2019 at 08:29.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

betoobig (8th February 2019)

19. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another amazing healer....

Dr. Schnitzer*s studys on how to heal by eating healthy. Our body is programmed to get natural foods to keep it healthy.

It is very amazing and the results show how important it is, what we eat and drink. Read for yourself....

He did heal many people just by learning them how to eat right....

http://www.dr-schnitzer.de/introe1.html

He even did heal a group of people who had leprosy in 1985 already, in Sri Lanka. There is a official study about it. But it is still getting ignored in the medical field.

You can read about it here at year 1985:

http://www.dr-schnitzer.de/autorcv3.htm

Last edited by Seabreeze; 8th April 2019 at 10:32.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Rich (28th March 2019)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

As I see it, a healer helps raise the vibration of another being. In this way, they are activating agents.
    As many here have stated in one way or another, the frequencies of peace, love, joy are uplifting vibrations. A healer, as a human, also needs to replenish. rebalance. recharge...

For me, the generous presence of Nature--the trees, wildlife, landscapes, seascapes, cloudscapes--is the ultimate healers
    Last edited by lunaflare; 27th March 2019 at 22:13.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Alecs (18th November 2019), Rich (28th March 2019), Seabreeze (27th March 2019)

23. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Healing comes from the Heart: Natural Healing Techniques

Last edited by Seabreeze; 5th April 2019 at 08:24.

24. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

post moved..........
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 5th April 2019 at 08:32.

25. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

THE MESENTERY - 2017 - It's Official: A Brand-New Human Organ Has Been Classified

New human organ discovered, purpose of ‘mesentery’ unknown
    3 Jan, 2017 19:03 / Updated 2 years ago

A new human organ has been discovered hiding in the human digestive system. The mesentery’s purpose isn’t fully understood, but its presence could hold the key to treating digestive diseases.

It was previously thought that the organ was an unimportant group of structures, but it has now been classified as one single organ, which connects the abdomen to the intestine.

The discovery that the mesentery was a single structure was first made by Irish researcher J Calvin Coffey at University Hospital Limerick in Ireland in 2012.

Since then, he and his team studied the mesentery to prove it should be classified as an organ. "When we approach it like every other organ,” Coffey explained, “we can categorise abdominal disease in terms of this organ."

The organ’s reclassification findings have been published in ‘The Lancet Gastroenterology & Hepatology’.

"In the paper, which has been peer reviewed and assessed, we are now saying we have an organ in the body which hasn’t been acknowledged as such to date," Coffey said.

"The anatomic description that had been laid down over 100 years of anatomy was incorrect. This organ is far from fragmented and complex. It’s simply one continuous structure."

Medical students were taught about the mesentery’s presence starting last year.

“The next step is the function,” Coffey explained. “If you understand the function you can identify abnormal function, and then you have disease. Put them all together and you have the field of mesenteric science … the basis for a whole new area of science."

The mesentery is a double fold of peritoneum, the abdominal cavity lining, which keeps everything together. It’s reclassification brings the total number of human organs to 79.

“Whether the mesentery should be viewed as part of the intestinal, vascular, endocrine, cardiovascular, or immunological systems is so far unclear, as it has important roles in them all,” the study reads.

“Its effects are being investigated at haematological, immunological, endocrine, metabolic, and other levels… The functional unit of the mesentery is unknown, and whether a distinctive cell type is primarily responsible for its functionality should be investigated.”

source : https://www.rt.com/news/372583-new-h...ry-discovered/

..but some people in the past did study it already. For example Leonardo Da Vinci....

https://www.rct.uk/collection/919020...otes-verso-the

since the human body is one system...they can start to correct the current medical and anatomical books when they finally know what the Mesentery exactly is for and what the functions are.........
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 20th November 2019 at 09:10.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Constance (27th November 2020), Valerie Villars (9th May 2019)

27. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

28. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

pyrangello (20th November 2019)

30. Link to Post #38
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 5th (here)
    Wow Whisper! Very sad prejudiced attitude and very mistaken. No point in continuing...
    5th, allow me to support your contentions. It is difficult for most to understand your position. We're inundated with falsehoods, suppositions, presumptions, and marketing and advertising. Everyone has an agenda. The truth has no agenda. It cares little that you embrace it or not. Truth welcomes you, but does not care that you find it or not.

No one is at fault for their lack of awareness. They simply do not know. Worse, they've been led toward falsehoods.

The physical body is mapped to energetic signatures. Emotional discord, trauma, faulty beliefs, and fear/doubt block the flow of that life giving energy blueprint. Foods can heal because they contain life force imparted to plants by the Sun. This life force has been tagged with the name Biophotons by some. The energy from plants is closely related to the grander force that propels us through life.

Ever wonder why some will say, "I feel more centered"? This means your are more closely aligned with your blueprint.

Whisper, you have posted some amazing content, not to be dismissed.
    Last edited by conk; 19th November 2019 at 18:28.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

31. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

---this I find very important and like to share :

....especially because I recognize more and more in the music media field, it is getting used more and more electronic and computer manipulations of human voices and sounds...

We should try to avoid to listen to wrong and unnatural frequencies...and pay attention to what our children listen to all day long!!!

Last edited by Seabreeze; 20th November 2019 at 10:49.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

conk (20th November 2019), pyrangello (20th November 2019)

33. Link to Post #40
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Whisper (here)
    5th is correct in so many ways, but we cannot discount the effect of poor food choices and toxins. Food and toxins affect us negatively, because we believe they can. conk.....

I dont know about this. Not everything has to do with the way we think or believe.

If you accidently eat some poision...it will have a certain effect, even if you never heard of it before. Not even thinking or talking about what you might believe.

I do not really like this "new wave kind speaking" where everything is called "selfmade"....or a person did create all of this herself/himself and so on.

This kind of thinking sounds maybe good and makes it easy to push whatever appears back into the responsibility of the person effected....but the true reality is not really like this created....Sorry, but I do not think this way.
    Whisper, with much respect I'll say that yes, everything comes to pass because of the way we think and what we believe. The science is very clear and has been fully established in the last decade. Believe it or not, but people are alive because they do not believe poisons will harm them, after ingesting same.

There is a wonderful story of a gentleman in S. Africa who had advance cancer. In collusion with a medical doctor from Doctors Without Borders, a friend of the man took him aside and told him that the USA's leading cancer specialist was bringing a new, highly effective drug to S. Africa. He told the sick man he would try and get the doctor to see him. None of this was true. The real doctor played his role and gave the man the "new and secret medicine". They told him it usually worked very quickly. Within days the man was feeling better and soon appeared not to be sick at all. The man lived a normal life for almost a year, until someone told him the truth. He died within days from cancer.

The man believed he had been cured. His mind altered his physical body and healed it. His mind also killed him once be learned that there was no secret medicine. The mind is extremely powerful.

Food and nutrition are very healing for those in average states of awareness. For those in rarified air, living in very high states of consciousness, food does not matter. They are pulling their sustenance from the Field. This too has been shown to be true time and again. Dr. David Hawkins is a great example. He lived on cheese and sodas for many years, well into his 80s. He chose to pass away, because at his extreme level of awareness and consciousness the energy was too much to bear for a human being.

This in not "new wave kind speaking", but the very basics of life, the fundamentals of the natural order. This is the great secret hidden from us by Church and State for many thousands of years. We are extraordinary beings, capable of more than can be conceived. You are dancing all around it with your great posts! Frequencies, resonance and vibration.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast