1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

Default Re: Healing comes from the Heart: Natural Healing Techniques

@conk
    I am aware of the mind being very powerful and can cause miracles....yes..sometimes placebos work, if the heavenly spirits wants so. But how often people really believe in something and it does not happen? More common today is ....it does not happen in most cases....just look around.

I know one person myself who did not believe the poison he got in contact with accidental, would harm him. But he died from it quickly. This was my father who got killed by a mercury poisoning.

How many people get killed every year because they got in contact with some poison, not even knowing when, how and with what they got infected? So please don*t try to tell me something different now.

There are people with special tendencies, I know...which might are able to go without or less food for a while. But I don`t believe into the common theory humans can live without food in this dimension, if they are spiritual advanced enough mentally.

Nature gave us a body with many organs meant to use in the right way. The organs are not there just for decoration. This is how I think.

How sad to only allow a body to exist by cheese and sodas? Sorry, but I would not recommend this at all. But amazing what kind of ideas people have just to be called "a special or more advanced person" later on.

There is so much nature is offering us to live a good and healthy live. So we should give our body the necessary respect and what it naturally needs.

And nature also provides natural medicine for everything, but instead to study nature and use natural medicine we prefer to make chemical copies of it, which is the wrong way for ages already only out of profit reasons.

Maybe when we take care ourselves and our body and mind the right way we will be able to grow spiritually towards the next dimension where we might have a different body then and don`t need to eat anymore......? I don`t know, but it could be.

Did you know that the Aborigines of Australia decide for themselves when it is time to leave this dimension and they just go some place, lay down and pass away?

Nothing wrong with eating natural things as long we live on mother earth. Good natural foods give your body and mind power nature wants you to have.

About the frequencies..surely they have a heavy effect on us. We are made more than 70% out of water and salt. Every frequency has a effect on water...good or bad. It has a effect on everything............... us, nature and the universe.

---This is what is hidden by the church for ages already..the church accidental lost the right frequencies...You can read this up!

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”

― Nikola Tesla
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 22nd November 2019 at 11:28.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

DeeMetrios (13th February 2020), Pam (23rd November 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Let me be clear Whisper. I'm very glad to read and watch what you post here. I am totally enamored of health, nutrition, and healing. It's what I am most proud of in my life, the things I've learned over 25 years of studying health. No argument from me to you at all. Eating nourishing food is vitally important for 95% of us. We can't live our lives, as you intimated, based upon how the rare person seems immune to those needs and lives from a higher consciousness level.

Mine was just an attempt to understand those deeper levels of existence. They do seem to exist, but I'll agree to stay down among the plants and herbs for now. Much respect to you and what you bring to the discussion.

I do believe that what those rare individuals achieve is possible for all of us. It just may not be in our Karma for now and we need only worry about our veggies and herbs.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

DeeMetrios (13th February 2020), Pam (23rd November 2019), Seabreeze (23rd November 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I believe.. There is always more than one way to reach the same goal....... ...
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 23rd November 2019 at 12:12.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Pam (23rd November 2019), Victoria (23rd February 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

About eating or not I think mother nature provides us with so many beautiful, healthy things for a reason. It helps you, your body, mind and soul to grow and develope. Mother nature is trying to help us to get stronger in so many ways. We did not even discover everything which is possible just by eating certain natural herbs, plants or fruits.

But if it goes on like this...manipulating plants or gmo them..we might are forced soon..to survive without food - which is a scary thought for me.

8. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I find this video very interesting. (10 minutes)

text underneath the video :

This video is about a timeless technique that can be used to heal yourself instantly, anytime, anywhere. This video is not just for those who are sick, but for anyone who wants more freedom, peace, and happiness in their life. The book that is referenced is the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ. This is of a Spiritual nature. Comment how this affected you and Enjoy!
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 4th December 2019 at 21:57.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Franny (20th February 2020)

10. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

(10 minutes)

I like what Sadhguru says here in this video....

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Anka (4th December 2019), Victoria (23rd February 2020), wegge (9th December 2019)

12. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I worked with this yesterday. And find it amazing....
    .................................................. ....................

The Ancient Solfeggio Scale

These Solfeggio frequencies make up the sacred Solfeggio scale:

UT – 396 Hz

Intent: turning grief into joy, liberating guilt & fear

This frequency liberates the energy and has beneficial effects on feelings of guilt. It cleanses the feeling of guilt, which often represents one of the basic obstacles to realization, enabling achievement of goals in the most direct way. The ‘Ut’ tone releases you from the feeling of guilt and fear by bringing down the defense mechanisms. 396 Hz frequency searches out hidden blockages, subconscious negative beliefs, and ideas that have led to your present situations.

RE – 417 Hz

Intent: undoing situations and facilitating change

The next main tone from the Solfeggio scale produces energy to bring about change. This frequency cleanses traumatic experiences and clears destructive influences of past events. When speaking of cellular processes, tone ‘Re’ encourages the cell and its functions in an optimal way. 417 Hz frequency puts you in touch with an inexhaustible source of energy that allows you to change your life.

MI – 528 Hz

Intent: transformation and miracles (DNA repair)

Tone ‘Mi’ is used to return human DNA to its original, perfect state. This frequency brings transformation and miracles into your life. The process of DNA reparation is followed by beneficial effects – increased amount of life energy, clarity of mind, awareness, awakened or activated creativity, ecstatic states like deep inner peace, dance and celebration. Tone ‘Mi’ activates your imagination, intention and intuition to operate for your highest and best purpose.

FA – 639 Hz

Intent: re-connecting and balancing, relationships

Another frequency from the sacred Solfeggio scale. It enables creation of harmonious community and harmonious interpersonal relationships. Tone ‘Fa’ can be used for dealing with relationships problems – those in family, between partners, friends or social problems. When talking about cellular processes, 639 Hz frequency can be used to encourage the cell to communicate with its environment. This ancient Solfeggio frequency enhances communication, understanding, tolerance and love.

SOL – 741 Hz

Intent: solving problems, expressions/solutions

It cleans the cell (“Solve polluti“) from the toxins. Frequent use of 741 Hz leads to a healthier, simpler life, and also to changes in diet towards foods which are not poisoned by various kinds of toxins. Tone ‘Sol’ cleans the cell from different kinds of electromagnetic radiations. Another application of this sound frequency is solving problems of any nature. The fifth frequency of the Solfeggio scale will also lead you into the power of self-expression, which results in a pure and stable life.

LA – 852 Hz

Intent: awakening intuition, returning to spiritual order

Tone ‘La’ is linked to your ability to see through the illusions of your life, such as hidden agendas of people, places and things. This frequency can be used as means for opening a person up for communication with the all-embracing Spirit. It raises awareness and lets you return to spiritual order. Regarding cellular processes, 852 Hz enables the cell to transform itself into a system of higher level.

Additional research conducted by Dr. Leonard Horowitz claims to have revealed three more Solfeggio frequencies:

SI – 963 Hz

This tone awakens any system to its original, perfect state. It is connected with the Light and all-embracing Spirit, and enables direct experience, the return to Oneness. This frequency re-connects you with the Spirit, or the non-vibrational energies of the spiritual world. It will enable you to experience Oneness – our true nature.

174 Hz

The lowest of the tones appears to be a natural anaesthetic. It tends to reduce pain physically and energetically. 174 Hz frequency gives your organs a sense of security, safety and love, encouraging them to do their best.

285 Hz

This frequency helps return tissue into its original form. 285 Hz influences energy fields, sending them a message to restructure damaged organs. It also leaves your body rejuvenated and energized.
    Solfeggio scale and the additional tones

As you already know, the original Solfeggio scale has 6 tones. The tones are: 396, 417, 528, 639, 741 & 852. Following the pattern established by these original tones, additional frequencies can be calculated. There are three frequencies which can be calculated below the 396 before breaking the pattern (63, 174, 285) and there are infinite frequencies that can be calculated above the 852. See below:

174 – reduce pain
    285 – influence energy fields
    396 – turn grief into joy
    417 – facilitate change
    528 – transformation & miracles
    639 – reconnecting, relationships
    741 – expressions/solutions
    852 – return to spiritual order
    963 – awaken perfect state

etc.

All these additional frequencies reduce to a 3, 6, or 9, but does it mean that we should use them just like the main tones from the Solfeggio scale? To be honest, I would recommend focusing on the 9 Solfeggio tones. The 6 main and the 3 additional tones (174, 285, 936) hold an infinite array of healing properties. They have been well researched and many people experience their benefits every day. See the testimonials.

I know that some artists utilize the additional frequencies in their work and while there is nothing wrong with doing this, it is my experience that they don’t strengthen the power of the main tones. The same is about the so-called ‘Master frequency’ (1122Hz). Rather than trying to reinvent the wheel I would recommend applying the simplicity, beauty and harmony of the original Solfeggio scale.

source : https://attunedvibrations.com/solfeggio-scale/

All 9 Solfeggio Frequencies...

video time : 1 hr. 21 minutes

If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.
    Nikola Tesla
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 9th December 2019 at 18:53.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Franny (20th February 2020), Le Chat (21st February 2020), Victoria (23rd February 2020)

14. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

GOOD MORNING MUSIC ➤ 528 Hz Positive Energy ➤ Start Your Day With Positivity | 528hz Instrumental Music For Deep Relaxation - Wake Up With Positive Energy

time : 2 hours to relax and listen.....

advice : watch full screen
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 26th December 2019 at 17:45.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Anka (3rd February 2020), Franny (26th December 2019)

16. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Smile Re: Healing comes from the Heart: Natural Healing Techniques

30 minutes video

285 Hz

This frequency helps return tissue into its original form. 285 Hz influences energy fields, sending them a message to restructure damaged organs. It also leaves your body rejuvenated and energized.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Franny (20th February 2020)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

Ok, before I write my opinion about it, I would like to tell you something about me.
    I have neither studied nor graduated from school, so in contrast to all of you, I am very "uneducated" here.
    Everything I tell you about is based on pure "life experiences"

I don't know how healthy food is crucial to heal us. But healthy eating is very important to all of us is not up for debate. What I am about is not so easy to describe, but it has to do with "healing". I am "no healer" I will never be one. But if I can help with what is given to me then I am happy to help.

@conk
    " This too has been shown to be true time and again. Dr. David Hawkins is a great example. He lived on cheese and sodas for many years, well into his 80s. He chose to pass away, because at his extreme level of awareness and consciousness the energy was too much to bear for a human being."

I had similar experiences. So the energy in my body or mind got too strong. I couldn't control it anymore, so I looked for a valve. I also found one in the form of a mountain top. When I reached that peak, the energy was still inside me. At the summit, I turned and looked straight ahead. At that moment a little black cloud came out of my forehead. I could see her with my inner eye. I could feel the cloud leaving my body. I don't know exactly how long it took but it wasn't long.

What I'm trying to say is that even if the energy becomes too much in the body, especially in the mind, this energy looks for an outlet. In my case it was a thought. The thought in my head was "I have to go to a mountain, only there will I be healed". So it happened, but as written it was a dark cloud and not a white one.

As I said, I have not studied and I do not know what Dr. Hawkins wanted to reach with it. I can only guess that one of them would be Dr. Hawkins tried to reach a higher level of existence with his energy. I hope he did it.

I have told you about my experiences. I do not want to prove or claim that I am a student and have a lot of knowledge. My only concern is that Dr. Hakins had a choice but to give up. And he certainly had that choice. Only he decided differently, but everyone can decide for himself how he wants.

Well, then another experience that I had only recently. Help was requested here at PA, it was about a child who needed help. The request for healing was translated. I also tried to help. I wrote in the post that I am not a healer but would do my best to help the child. I went out into the garden and gathered all my positive energies to send to the child. Like everyone else, I had nothing but the name and the city where the child was at that time.

I start calling the child and get in touch with him. I felt that she could feel me. But it wasn't long before I got a short answer. The answer was, "I want to try to sleep." So I let go and went back inside.

Healing is possible, I firmly believe in it. But it has nothing to do with religion, because in the moments when I tried to help, only the thought of the child was there. Nothing to do with religion or God or diet.

However you rate my experience, it doesn't really matter. I only know one thing exactly, "Healing through spiritual energy is possible". Just as it is possible to get in touch with people through exactly this energy which is a gift. it doesn't matter where the people are or are. It is possible, the heart certainly plays a role, I do not dispute that. Most importantly, you really want it. That you recognize the gift of having to help others. I wanted to help, but I'm not a healer.
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Anka (3rd February 2020), DeeMetrios (13th February 2020), Franny (20th February 2020), Seabreeze (19th February 2020), Victoria (23rd January 2020)

20. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I know we have a "Wim Hof" Thread already. A place you can look up more on what Wim has to learn us. Very amazing.

I think this should be here in this Thread also since we talk about Natural Healing Techniques.....

11 min. video

12 min. video

....11 min. video

..........................................Thank you very much Wim.....
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 21st February 2020 at 08:18.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Constance (27th November 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th February 2020), Franny (20th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (16th February 2020)

22. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

DeeMetrios (18th February 2020), Franny (20th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (16th February 2020)

24. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) is a psychotherapy that enables people to heal from the symptoms and emotional distress that are the result of disturbing life experiences. Repeated studies show that by using EMDR therapy people can experience the benefits of psychotherapy that once took years to make a difference. It is widely assumed that severe emotional pain requires a long time to heal. EMDR therapy shows that the mind can in fact heal from psychological trauma much as the body recovers from physical trauma.

source and full text :
    http://www.emdr.com/what-is-emdr/

I find this very interesting, but have no own experience with it so far..... Would be nice to hear if someone around here did make a EMDR Therapy already and if it did help to remove a trauma..........
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 19th February 2020 at 06:21.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Constance (27th November 2020), Franny (20th February 2020)

26. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

..The goal of EMDR is to reduce the long-lasting effects of distressing memories by engaging the brain's natural adaptive information processing mechanisms, thereby relieving present symptoms. Our EMDR Music incorporates bilateral stimulation within each track. We recommend using headphones while listening to our EMDR Music.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Constance (27th November 2020), Franny (20th February 2020)

28. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

26 min. video

Wladimir Zhdanov - seeing without glasses - the Zhdanov method

Video in german language (put setting on subtitles (Untertitel) to english autom. translation)..to play in engl. subtitles....

In this video Prof. Zhdanov explains how you can help your eyes by some simple exercises to get back the normal sharpness of sight again....so you dont need glasses anymore.

Vladimir Zhdanov is a professor at the International Slavic Academy and head of the Institute for Practical Psychology and Psychoanalysis. He is also a doctor of mathematics and physics with a focus on optics. At his institute, he treats people with any type of addiction without the use of medication - and restores eyesight to people whose eyesight is restricted. He achieves this without surgery, lasers or glasses.

This training method enables remarkable success. Sometimes glasses wearers can not only throw away their visual aids after a few weeks, they also see much better than before with glasses. The tried and tested methods developed by Zhdanov rely on a combination of psychology, physics and optics. His successes all over the world proves its effectiveness.

Although Professor Zhdanov is the world's leading specialist in this method, it was invented by the American Professor William Bates. Already in 1901......In a scientific study, william bates proved that the theory of universal scholar Hermann von Helmholtz, developed around 1860, about the deformation (accommodation) of the lens in the eye by the ciliary muscles is incorrect.
    .................................................. .........

I know the autom. engl. subtitels is not really a good translation....sorry. But I found a link where you can read up on how to do the daily eye exercises ..

https://bashny.net/t/en/354671
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 21st February 2020 at 09:10.

29. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

video time : 40 min.

Chanting benefits:

Constant repetition of this ancient Sanskrit mantra with faith, sincere heart, dedication and perseverance over a period of time, leads not only to victory over the fear of death but ultimately to victory over death itself or moksha. People who chant this mantra become free from problems like fear of death, diseases, and sudden death.
    free, liberate from death, attain moksha (a blissful state of existence of a soul, completely free from the karmic bondage).

– may I never again be parted from the immortality.
    this copy of the cd was given to me by Tibetan friends, and the images I made with it, came out of love, to follow the yourney of the soul ....from start of creation to its freedom..
    blessings and love to you all, may all the souls be free. !

source : Part of text written under video on youtube........

30. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by Whisper (here)
    I find this video very interesting. (10 minutes)

text underneath the video :

This video is about a timeless technique that can be used to heal yourself instantly, anytime, anywhere. This video is not just for those who are sick, but for anyone who wants more freedom, peace, and happiness in their life. The book that is referenced is the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ. This is of a Spiritual nature. Comment how this affected you and Enjoy!
    You can download the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ here.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Icare (27th November 2020), Seabreeze (22nd February 2020)

32. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Did you know that since 1987 hypertension (high blood pressure) has been curable? Why is this information still unknown in Western medicine? Who is teaching this method and how do I get a copy of the therapy? ... and now, do you feel cheated that you didn't know this?

Crusade Section I: If you are hypertonic, cure your hypertension now....

source and full text :

http://www.dr-schnitzer.de/hypertension-crusade.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Dr. Schnitzer.png
Views:	64
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	42574  
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 24th February 2020 at 08:39.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Constance (27th November 2020)

34. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (27th November 2020), Peace in Oz (27th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3