+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: UFO footage? Filmed at my farm on January 6, 2019

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

Default Re: UFO footage? Filmed at my farm on January 6, 2019

AriG, I live in Georgetown, KY out in Canewood. I was out on the deck one Summer night about 2:am, when I saw a slow moving alternating flashing multicolored object slowly moving at tree height across the golf course parallel to my house! You could barely make out it's outer shape! I was so mesmerized by this that by the time I went inside to get my phone, it went behind a pine tree and was gone! I only told my wife and daughters. I didn't want anyone to think I was THAT crazy. I did have doubts that I was hallucinating. Maybe, because I really would like to see one! BTW only coffee to drink! lol I would say it was 10ft tall and about 8ft wide and was hexagonal shaped.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

AriG (28th January 2019), Bill Ryan (27th January 2019), Did You See Them (7th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Okay, so I showed the pics to my boyfriend (we'll just call him M, I hate the word boyfriend), and his exact words were:

"Holy sh!t. Wow. Yeah, that's exactly what I saw, same shape and everything. The one I saw was just a little wider."

He also found it interesting that when he saw it, it was also just above the treeline.

The thing that makes it definitely a craft of some kind is that when M noticed it, it seemingly noticed him noticing it, and shot straight up into the sky and beyond in like 2 seconds.

All of this coincides with numerous reports of UFO behavior; the intelligence, the apparent ability to recongize when it's been noticed, the ability to grab as well as deflect a bystander's attention, as well as its (officially) impossibly fast travelling ability.

How weird.

Now the fun question: who/what controls it? Is one of 'ours'? What's its purpose?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

AriG (28th January 2019), Bill Ryan (27th January 2019), Did You See Them (7th February 2019), mountain_jim (28th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    The only thing I could add about the tiny dot drone is.
    if watched climbing and then pot shots taken ?
    If you have the gift of aiming, wind, height, drop etc you can hit nearly anything.

Would also explain the, wide of the mark shots, if with a scope used, just means a bad shot.

It is all very interesting, was it a shooter, are the objects slugs or something (as you so rightly hope, as I hope) something more exotic
    This is NOT a bullet. (See the first few posts on this thread)

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AriG (28th January 2019), Did You See Them (7th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2019), Tam (27th January 2019), Yoda (29th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

For sure bill, I was talking about another vid.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

AriG (29th January 2019), Bill Ryan (7th February 2019), Did You See Them (7th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #85
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by Ol' Roy (here)
    AriG, I live in Georgetown, KY out in Canewood. I was out on the deck one Summer night about 2:am, when I saw a slow moving alternating flashing multicolored object slowly moving at tree height across the golf course parallel to my house! You could barely make out it's outer shape! I was so mesmerized by this that by the time I went inside to get my phone, it went behind a pine tree and was gone! I only told my wife and daughters. I didn't want anyone to think I was THAT crazy. I did have doubts that I was hallucinating. Maybe, because I really would like to see one! BTW only coffee to drink! lol I would say it was 10ft tall and about 8ft wide and was hexagonal shaped.
    Gosh, you’re only about seventeen minutes away. With the way Gtown has grown, I am surprised that this is taking place there. We are just beginning to see the effects of the towns light pollution to the south. Although, I saw a HUGE ship over Covington in the middle of the night in 1992. It was colossal and spanned the majority of the valley. And I looked at it, thought “ oh, it’s just a ship” and went right back to bed. Remembered it the next day as a fuzzy memory that became more clear over time.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sorry I have been mia from my own thread- I have been injured. Have a concussion, whiplash and a broken tailbone- I’ll just observe until I know my brain is
    Ok
    Last edited by AriG; 28th January 2019 at 02:27.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2019), Did You See Them (7th February 2019), mountain_jim (28th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #86
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	60656768-3B53-46E0-B890-F214B711A49C.png
Views:	67
Size:	263.1 KB
ID:	39771

Ol Roy - I was trying to place your location with regard to mine. I am the blue dot.

How long ago did you see your UFO?

I know zilch about ley lines. It’s odd that we seem to be almost perfectly aligned longitudinally...

And one other item of note. The 37th parallel is at approximately Berea and slightly southAbout an hour away. https://www.amazon.com/37th-Parallel.../dp/1501135538
    Last edited by AriG; 28th January 2019 at 03:42.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2019), Did You See Them (7th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    ...Sorry I have been mia from my own thread- I have been injured. Have a concussion, whiplash and a broken tailbone- I’ll just observe until I know my brain is
    Ok
    Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Speedy and complete healing to you, AriG!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

AriG (29th January 2019), Bill Ryan (7th February 2019), Chip (8th April 2019), Did You See Them (7th February 2019), mountain_jim (28th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #88
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Currently watching ‘Hellier’ https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...105816-Hellierand possibly making a connection. What if these entities are biological in structure? Like a cocoon of sorts? The center piece looks almost as though there could be a biological life form encased therein.

My husband is in denial. He doesn’t want to send the drone up. He told me to do it if I am still curious. We’ve had horrid weather for two weeks. A 70 degree temperature change in less than 3 days (-5 to 68 F) and rain and snow. As soon as possible, I will be learning to be a drone operator.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2019), Chip (8th April 2019), Did You See Them (7th February 2019)

17. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1267248

This is unusual. Look at the top photo on the right. Almost as though it is shedding a cocoon or
    Perhaps a birth sac of sorts (like my goats). The creatures in this photo are almost identical to the creatures in ‘Hellier’.

And if the creatures are arriving here in some type of cocoon/birth sac would that account for the flimsy filmy winged type structure, could that be part of the “delivery “ mechanism?
    Last edited by AriG; 7th February 2019 at 04:02.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2019), Did You See Them (7th February 2019)

19. Link to Post #90
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,875 times in 1,034 posts

Hi AriG,

You thoughts are working in the same manner as mine are as to these "beings" !
    Long story short - The link above to the Italian sighting has always resonated with me ( as does the Hellier graphic ! ) after I woke one night with a "creature" standing at the end of our bed back in late 90's. (I will post a full sighting report one day !! - I just never seem to be able to do it !! - like a mental block stopping me ! )
    The creatures face, eyes, skin tone and general "dirty" grubby look are what I remember ( The one I saw was also wearing what I would describe as a thick, roughly woven hooded robe and was holding a glass rod thing )
    I have never seen a "typical Grey" and tend to think that they ( or rather "that" look ) are more a description of peoples expectations or a false memory.
    The creature I saw was small,dirty,smelt and just remind me of a goblin,gnome or other similar named "fairy book" depictions - but dirty !
    They "vibrate" when caught out - that seems to interfere with people somehow.
    They are VERY fast and can jump beyond what you would expect their frame to manage.
    I think they travel in "spheres" or live in them !
    I think the "spheres" can be any size from huge right down to dots of light.
    I also think they are everywhere !

I'd also like to point out that I DO NOT associate these spheres or what I saw with anything that Corey Goode spews out - In fact I see his "testimony" as nothing more than a psyop to muddy the waters.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

AriG (7th February 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd March 2019), mountain_jim (4th March 2019)

21. Link to Post #91
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

2 days without rain or snow since December 1. (Year to date precipitation, per our weather station is almost ten inches.) And those two days were spent in the city with family. Itchy fingers dying to send up the drone. Incidentally, the thousands and thousands of frogs living here have been vocal for weeks. Very prematurely. We haven’t had that much weather that has been unseasonably warm. And the coyote population has quadrupled. Our livestock guardian dogs, Tara and Snowden, have also been incredibly nervous and unsettled. Something has definitely changed here.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2019)

23. Link to Post #92
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well here we go again...

Today was the first still day since the first uploads. We have had three months of solid rain/snow/wind.

The drone went up and the things are back (or still there).

Going to ask Bill to upload since they are not in a supported format on this forum.

Here’s a screenshot

Name:  1350BECC-211A-47AA-9B62-099921F1F7A6.jpeg
Views: 422
Size:  27.5 KB
    Last edited by AriG; 8th March 2019 at 01:34.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2019), Chip (8th April 2019)

25. Link to Post #93
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2019), BMJ (9th March 2019), Chip (8th April 2019), Did You See Them (8th April 2019)

27. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Very interesting- objects in upper left look very similar to mine but the witnesses description is not similar at all.

https://www.mufon.com/ufo-photos/thr...as-vegas-strip
    Attached Images  

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2019), Chip (8th April 2019), Did You See Them (8th April 2019)

29. Link to Post #95
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill Ryan?

Can you tell me how you magnified the first shots of the ufo that you loaded for me? I’ve been doing a little editing Click image for larger version

Name:	2D38E888-BD4B-46CE-9F56-5535FD115A52.jpeg
Views:	70
Size:	151.1 KB
ID:	40386of your magnified shots and the result is very interesting. I’d like to use the same process on other videos/shots. Thank you!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2020), Did You See Them (8th April 2019)

31. Link to Post #96
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

In the second clip: I am seeing two objects. There is one near the beginning of the clip exiting out of the left frame and the other crosses left to right frame, then exits right frame. They both look like the same type of object: white, sleek, almost like a hi-tech paper airplane moving super fast. Am I seeing correctly? Are there 2? If there are 2, maybe there's more in there. Or am I seeing things? Anyhow--fascinating. Thanks AriG and Bill for posting this.
    "If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

AriG (8th April 2019), Bill Ryan (11th November 2020), Did You See Them (8th April 2019)

33. Link to Post #97
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by frankstien (here)
    In the second clip: I am seeing two objects. There is one near the beginning of the clip exiting out of the left frame and the other crosses left to right frame, then exits right frame. They both look like the same type of object: white, sleek, almost like a hi-tech paper airplane moving super fast. Am I seeing correctly? Are there 2? If there are 2, maybe there's more in there. Or am I seeing things? Anyhow--fascinating. Thanks AriG and Bill for posting this.
    yes you saw it correctly but I fear it is not 100% mechanical.

I observed one without a camera yesterday- it appeared for a nano nano second and disappeared. In motion to the eye it looked like an A4 sheet of paper caught in the wind, but it appeared and disappeared in a flash. Mentioned it to husband and he confirmed that he’d been seeing them. Well thanks a lot for telling me! I barked!

I think they are multi dimensional and are probably vibrating at a much higher rate than we. They probably can’t see us, I am guessing. As we can’t see the water bears that live in moss. Just a guess ?

https://featuredcreature.com/bizarre...f-moss-piglet/
    Last edited by AriG; 8th April 2019 at 01:58.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2020), Did You See Them (8th April 2019), frankstien (8th April 2019), Swan (8th April 2019)

35. Link to Post #98
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    Quote Posted by frankstien (here)
    yes you saw it correctly but I fear it is not 100% mechanical.

I observed one without a camera yesterday- it appeared for a nano nano second and disappeared. In motion to the eye it looked like an A4 sheet of paper caught in the wind, but it appeared and disappeared in a flash. Mentioned it to husband and he confirmed that he’d been seeing them. Well thanks a lot for telling me! I barked!

I think they are multi dimensional and are probably vibrating at a much higher rate than we. They probably can’t see us, I am guessing. As we can’t see the water bears that live in moss. Just a guess ?

https://featuredcreature.com/bizarre...f-moss-piglet/
    They move so quickly and are so slender, at least the ones in that video clip. Most people probably wouldn't even notice them. It reminds me of what a friend of friend once told me. He used to take trips down to California - Baja Mexico and made many sightings there. He said most people wouldn't notice them because they didn't know how to look for them. He said there was a way of looking, it may have involved relaxing your eyes, perhaps calming and centering yourself. He didn't describe his method, but it worked for him.

These objects, whether terrestrial, extraterrestrial, or inter-dimensional may be all around us--all the time. And it is how we look at the world as to whether we see them or not. Our emotions, mood, and frame of mind may even play a part in these observations.
    "If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

AriG (8th April 2019), Bill Ryan (11th November 2020), Did You See Them (8th April 2019)

37. Link to Post #99
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,875 times in 1,034 posts

Could they be single snowflakes ?

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2020)

39. Link to Post #100
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

[Frankstien][/QUOTE]They move so quickly and are so slender, at least the ones in that video clip. Most people probably wouldn't even notice them. It reminds me of what a friend of friend once told me. He used to take trips down to California - Baja Mexico and made many sightings there. He said most people wouldn't notice them because they didn't know how to look for them. He said there was a way of looking, it may have involved relaxing your eyes, perhaps calming and centering yourself. He didn't describe his method, but it worked for him.

These objects, whether terrestrial, extraterrestrial, or inter-dimensional may be all around us--all the time. And it is how we look at the world as to whether we see them or not. Our emotions, mood, and frame of mind may even play a part in these observations.[/QUOTE]

It really was just serendipity that we discovered this- it was in drone footage. My sighting one yesterday would have been previously dismissed were we not to have had the drone footage experience.

I was messing around with another clip, just the basic photo editor on my phone (light and saturation is all you can do) and I got this:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	8B840CCE-E07A-4304-B9CF-3041FA0B7AD3.jpeg
Views:	63
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	40389  

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2020), frankstien (8th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast