Thread: Edgar Cayce: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Atlantis

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Edgar Cayce: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Atlantis

According to Cayce, Atlantis was destroyed by volcanic and earthquake-like 'explosions' on three distinct and widely-separated occasions.
    And each of these destructions lasted over a period of months or even years, not just days or a single day!
    The first of these disasters appear to have taken place about 50,700 BC, the second about 28,000 BC whilst the third and last one around 10,000 BC.
    All the readings indicated that ample warnings were given and than many Atlanteans were, in fact, able to escape prior to each disaster.
    Some traveled to Europe and Africa whilst some found refuge in South America.
    Although many of the life-readings were expressed in terminology that was often quite difficult to understand at first sight, by studying the texts very carefully and piecing many of them together as one would a jig-saw, we are able to obtain a comprehensive 'over-view' of the History of Atlantis . Thanks to Cliff Dunning

http://www.earthancients.com/ https://twitter.com/cliffdunning

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

4evrneo (24th February 2020), Andrew_K (1st January 2020), avid (15th January 2019), badmotorfinger (16th January 2019), Ben (21st January 2019), Beren (28th February 2019), Bill Ryan (17th January 2019), Bruno (15th January 2019), Chip (17th January 2019), Cognitive Dissident (17th January 2019), Delight (15th January 2019), DNA (17th January 2019), drneglector (15th January 2019), eagle0027 (16th January 2019), East Sun (18th January 2019), Elixir (16th January 2019), Forest Denizen (16th January 2019), happyuk (16th January 2019), Hervé (15th January 2019), I should cocoa (21st January 2019), Icare (12th May 2021), Jean-Marie (15th January 2019), justntime2learn (16th January 2019), Justplain (9th November 2019), kfm27917 (25th July 2021), lake (15th January 2019), Lunesoleil (24th November 2020), mab777 (18th January 2019), Mark (9th February 2021), Mercedes (15th January 2019), Mike (17th January 2019), Nasu (15th January 2019), Ol' Roy (18th January 2019), Pam (15th January 2019), PurpleLama (17th January 2019), ramus (17th January 2019), scotslad (15th January 2019), section9 (16th January 2019), silvanelf (25th May 2019), Stephanie (16th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2019), toppy (15th January 2019), TrumanCash (15th January 2019), Watching from Cyprus (17th January 2019), we-R-one (15th January 2019), Wind (15th January 2019), Woody (15th January 2019), Zanshin (17th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Edgar Cayce: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Atlantis

Really worth listening to, thanks for posting greybeard.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2019), greybeard (15th January 2019), justntime2learn (16th January 2019), lake (17th January 2019), Nasu (16th January 2019), ramus (17th January 2019), Stephanie (16th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I read Cayce books years ago and only recently renewed interest.

Quite a few related to Atlantis and "The journey of the soul" posted here.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1267148

Chris

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2019), justntime2learn (16th January 2019), kfm27917 (5th November 2021), lake (17th January 2019), Mare (16th January 2019), Nasu (16th January 2019), ramus (17th January 2019), Stephanie (16th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (16th January 2019), Wind (18th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

I was just going to watch the video presented in the opening post when a thought occurred to me.... "I think I have a book, which I haven't read, regarding Atlantis?"

and I did....and it has some maps which may be of interest?

So Atlantis is in red and what is left of the older Lemuria and the Hyperborean continent in blue/green (which is all the Earth's landmass at the time):

Quote The first map represents the land surface of the earth as it existed about a million years ago, when the Atlantean Race was at its height, and before the first great submergence took place about 800,000 years ago. The continent of Atlantis itself, it will be observed, extended from a point a few degrees east of Iceland to about the site now occupied by Rio de Janeiro, in South America. Embracing Texas and the Gulf of Mexico, the Southern and Eastern States of America, up to and including Labrador, it stretched across the ocean to our own islands—Scotland and Ireland, and a small portion of the north of England forming one of its promontories—while its equatorial lands embraced Brazil and the whole stretch of ocean to the African Gold Coast. Scattered fragments of what eventually became the continents of Europe, Africa and America, as well as remains of the still older, and once wide-spread continent of Lemuria, are also shown on this map. The remains of the still older Hyperborean continent which was inhabited by the Second Root Race, are also given, and like Lemuria, coloured blue.

Quote As will be seen from the second map the catastrophe of 800,000 years ago caused very great changes in the land distribution of the globe. The great continent is now shorn of its northern regions, and its remaining portion has been still further rent. The now growing American continent is separated by a chasm from its parent continent of Atlantis, and this no longer comprises any of the lands now existing, but occupies the bulk of the Atlantic basin from about 50° north to a few degrees south of the equator. The subsidences and upheavals in other parts of the world have also been considerable—the British Islands for example, now being part of a huge island which also embraces the Scandinavian peninsula, the north of France, and all the intervening and some of the surrounding seas. The dimensions of the remains of Lemuria it will be observed, have been further curtailed, while Europe, Africa and America have received accretions of territory.

Quote The third map shows the results of the catastrophe which took place about 200,000 years ago. With the exception of the rents in the continents both of Atlantis and America, and the submergence of Egypt, it will be seen how relatively unimportant were the subsidences and upheavals at this epoch, indeed the fact that this catastrophe has not always been considered as one of the great ones, is apparent from the quotation already given from the sacred book of the Guatemalans—three great ones only being there mentioned. The Scandinavian island however, appears now as joined to the mainland. The two islands into which Atlantis was now split were known by the names of Ruta and Daitya.

Quote The stupendous character of the natural convulsion that took place about 80,000 years ago, will be apparent from the fourth map. Daitya, the smaller and more southerly of the islands, has almost entirely disappeared, while of Ruta there only remains the relatively small island of Poseidonis. This map was compiled about 75,000 years ago, and it no doubt fairly represents the land surface of the earth from that period onwards till the final submergence of Poseidonis in 9564 b.c., though during that period minor changes must have taken place. It will be noted that the land outlines had then begun to assume roughly the same appearance they do to-day, though the British Islands were still joined to the European continent, while the Baltic Sea was non-existent, and the Sahara desert then formed part of the ocean floor.
    Regarding the "submergence of Poseidonis in 9564 b.c" this book states that it held a population of 64,000,000 at that time! That information was taken from the:

Quote Le Plongeon's translation of the famous Troano MS., which may be seen in the British Museum
    It also has 2 maps of, as quoted above, "the still older Hyperborean continent which was inhabited by the Second Root Race, are also given, and like Lemuria,"

So Lemuria is in red and what is left of the Hyperborean continent in blue/green (which is all the Earth's landmass at that time):

And I have not as yet read the book lol.... but I will try to get round to it

But first lets watch the OP vid

Edit: sorry forgot to link to the book firts printed 1896

The Story of Atlantis and the Lost Lemuria by W. Scott-Elliot
    Last edited by lake; 17th January 2019 at 12:44.
    Normal..!

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

avid (17th January 2019), Ben (21st January 2019), Bill Ryan (17th January 2019), Brenya (25th July 2021), DNA (17th January 2019), drneglector (17th January 2019), greybeard (17th January 2019), kfm27917 (25th July 2021), Nasu (17th January 2019), ramus (17th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (17th January 2019), Zanshin (17th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for the maps lake.
    I have no doubt that there was an Atlantis and before that Lemuria.
    What is interesting also is the history of spirit on Earth.
    Initially much less dense than the human form of today.

There are several videos posted here which give full account of the evolution--the fall from grace--the battle beween the dark and the light.
    The cyclic nature of it all--Cayce maintained that we ar again heading for a Golden Age and are in transition stage at this time.
    I have no way of knowing truth or a good story well told.
    However Im inclined to believe there is a lot of evidence to support Cayce's version of past and future.
    Chris

More Cayce videos on this to be found here.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1267148

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (17th January 2019), Bill Ryan (17th January 2019), DNA (17th January 2019), kfm27917 (25th July 2021), lake (17th January 2019), Nasu (17th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (17th January 2019), Wind (18th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Why the interest in this guy? What prompts so many people to be impressed by one untutored and simple individual who produced strange stories which are just his and his alone ? Certainly when it comes to him acting as a truth beam for ancient history and the role of Atlantis .
    Here is a central criticism which gets to the heart of the issue -- it is an extract from Wiki
    Quote Science writers and skeptics have suggested that the evidence for Cayce's alleged psychic powers comes from contemporaneous newspaper articles, affidavits, anecdotes, testimonials, and books. Martin Gardner, for example, wrote that while Cayce's trances did happen, most of the information from his trances was derived from books that Cayce had been reading by authors such as Carl Jung, P. D. Ouspensky, and Helena Blavatsky. Gardner's hypothesis was that the trance readings of Cayce contain, "little bits of information gleaned from here and there in the occult literature, spiced with occasional novelties from Cayce's unconscious.
    It seems that so many people are desperate to hear from individuals whom they hope might have had a peep round the corner or even into the future .So desperate to answer questions that they suspend their intellect and substitute irrational belief for scientific process and the determination of truth by ways that stand detail investigation and that can be reproduced time after time .

If a major part of this Forum's rationale is to present a full and truthful background to the history of the last 100 years , say , why are fringe figures like Cayce distracting and deflecting from the much more important fundamentals ? I just 'don't get it ' , and I suspect it does a disservice to the movement as a whole . All imho .

As an important after thought , I am not trying to suggest that subjects like this one have no place whatsoever in the forum . And I certainly do not intend any rudeness toward the OP .
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th January 2019 at 18:29. Reason: fixed quote formatting

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ripple its good to be grounded as you obviously are.
    For myself I tend to crosscheck as much as is possible.
    The main peaker on Cayce relates some of what Caye said to Genesis in The Bible.
    The Bible obviously was known by Cayce --however he gave new insights.
    There obviously was cataclysmic events which he talked about and gave dates--which now seem confirmed.
    Certainly undersea cities being discovered.
    So interesting story or truth as said I dont know.

Chris

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (17th January 2019), Bill Ryan (17th January 2019), DNA (17th January 2019), Hym (17th January 2019), kfm27917 (25th July 2021), lake (17th January 2019), Nasu (17th January 2019), PurpleLama (17th January 2019), ramus (17th January 2019), ripple (17th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (17th January 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (17th January 2019), Casey Claar (13th May 2022), DNA (17th January 2019), drneglector (17th January 2019), greybeard (17th January 2019), happyuk (5th November 2021), lake (17th January 2019), Nasu (17th January 2019), onevoice (17th January 2019), petra (17th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (17th January 2019), Wind (18th January 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by ripple (here)
    Why the interest in this guy? What prompts so many people to be impressed by one untutored and simple individual who produced strange stories which are just his and his alone ? Certainly when it comes to him acting as a truth beam for ancient history and the role of Atlantis .
    Here is a central criticism which gets to the heart of the issue -- it is an extract from Wiki
    Science writers and skeptics have suggested that the evidence for Cayce's alleged psychic powers comes from contemporaneous newspaper articles, affidavits, anecdotes, testimonials, and books. Martin Gardner, for example, wrote that while Cayce's trances did happen, most of the information from his trances was derived from books that Cayce had been reading by authors such as Carl Jung, P. D. Ouspensky, and Helena Blavatsky. Gardner's hypothesis was that the trance readings of Cayce contain, "little bits of information gleaned from here and there in the occult literature, spiced with occasional novelties from Cayce's unconscious. END QUOTE

It seems that so many people are desperate to hear from individuals whom they hope might have had a peep round the corner or even into the future .So desperate to answer questions that they suspend their intellect and substitute irrational belief for scientific process and the determination of truth by ways that stand detail investigation and that can be reproduced time after time .
    If a major part of this Forum's rationale is to present a full and truthful background to the history of the last 100 years , say , why are fringe figures like Cayce distracting and deflecting from the much more important fundamentals ? I just 'don't get it ' , and I suspect it does a disservice to the movement as a whole . All imho .

As an important after thought , I am not trying to suggest that subjects like this one have no place whatsoever in the forum . And I certainly do not intend any rudeness toward the OP .
    I won't speak to the accuracy of the historical and prehistorical accounts given by Cayce within the so called life readings, but I will point out that his health/medical readings were overwhelmingly accurate. For those who applied the information given in these readings exactly as stated, there was a 99-100 percent rate of successful cures, which is a rate of success unheard of for any other psychic past or present. It is not without substantial reason that today Cayce is known as the father of holistic medicine. I have applied many of his recommendations both to myself and to friends and family with remarkable results.

Also, I would highly recommend reading the appendix to his biography There Is A River by Thomas Sugrue.

17. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

at minute 19.

"explains they used both solar radiation to work through the crystals and they use stellar radiation from stars to . . . . ."

Um the Sun, SOL basis for SOLAR, is a star.

Is he trying to say that they have technology attuned for G type main sequence stars that are nearby and that they also have a means from taking a stellar soup of far stars and collecting the radiation from them as well?

Or can they attune to specific far stars of a type or any type.

I am left confused and now suspect of this dude.

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Chris , Have a glance at this list .

Timaeus and Critias by Plato, available in Penguin Classics.
    Atlantis, the Antedeluvian World , by Ignatius Donnelly.
    Edgar Cayce on Atlantis (Edgar Cayce series) by Edgar Evans Cayce.
    The Stones of Atlantis by David Zink.
    Isis Unveiled (1877) & The Secret Doctrine (1888) by Madame Blavatsky.
    Atlantis The Lost Continent Finally Found by Prof Arysio Nunes dos Santos.
    All & Everything: Beelzebub’s Tales To His Grandson by G.I. Gurdjieff.
    Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation by Michael Tsarion.
    When the Sky Fell: In Search of Atlantis by Rand and Rose Flem-Ath.
    Children of the Matrix by David Icke.

Each of the authors know where Atlantis was/is . Trouble is , each has a separate opinion -- my favourite is the Antarctica model .
    Cayce makes the list but his info almost certainly was based on the triumvirate of Blavatsky and Gurdjieff ( both on the list ) plus the Russian Ouspensky who became close to Gurdjieff .
    On what possible basis can 'you' say that Cayce is right but all of the others are not? Particularly as we know that Cayce loved the works of Madame B and the other two Russians -- he was apparently a prolific reader .
    I think we should take Cayce's revelations about Atlantis with a huge pinch of salt even though I have little doubt that both he and his wife were well intentioned and as honest as they knew how to be .

Pleased you are not taking my comments personally -- I have a high regard for your posts . I particularly mention this because another member in another Topic decided I was a Troll because I questioned the Forum consensus opinion . Strange thinking . I am a Contrarian but not one of those ugly and foul Scandinavian cave dwellers . Yet .

19. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    at minute 19.

"explains they used both solar radiation to work through the crystals and they use stellar radiation from stars to . . . . ."

Um the Sun, SOL basis for SOLAR, is a star.

Is he trying to say that they have technology attuned for G type main sequence stars that are nearby and that they also have a means from taking a stellar soup of far stars and collecting the radiation from them as well?

Or can they attune to specific far stars of a type or any type.

I am left confused and now suspect of this dude.
    Confused is ok as is suspicious.
    Chris

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2019), lake (17th January 2019), petra (17th January 2019), ramus (17th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ripple put it this way.
    One way or another a load of dots joined.
    Mercury found to be used in Pyramids--and Indian flying machines.
    As said I found new understanding of the Bible and early "humans" were hermaphrodite according to Cayce.
    I dont have an opinion on any of it, so anything I post here is, according to "Cayce"
    The truth can be stranger than fiction.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 17th January 2019 at 18:19.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (17th January 2019), Ben (21st January 2019), Bill Ryan (17th January 2019), kfm27917 (25th July 2021), lake (17th January 2019), Mike (17th January 2019), ramus (17th January 2019)

23. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey ripple....I read the thread which you reference, but may I ask if you comprehend the implications of "Where Science And Spirituality Meet"?
    Normal..!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

greybeard (17th January 2019), ramus (17th January 2019)

25. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Also, I would highly recommend reading the appendix to his biography There Is A River by Thomas Sugrue.
    https://ia801605.us.archive.org/15/i...Is-A-River.pdf

A PDF but a long download??? And I have a quite quick connection!
    Normal..!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Hervé (17th January 2019), kfm27917 (5th November 2021), ramus (17th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (17th January 2019)

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Why the interest in this guy? What prompts so many people to be impressed by one untutored and simple individual who produced strange stories which are just his and his alone ?
    Why does a education have to factor into genius?
    And why would being simple hinder one's ability to be a genius?
    This simple uneducated guy consulted the President of the United States while he was in trance. His abilities were so legendary he was sought by millionaires on how to play the stock market.

This simple uneducated guy prescribed the first successful treatment for a compound leg bone fracture, and at the time this meant you were going to be lame for the rest of your life in the limb the break had occurred. Cayce prescribed exact hardware and gave instructions on the specifications the black smith was to produce, these screws and plates were then placed on the bone and held it until the healing was complete.

Cayce prescribed THOUSANDS of cures for people, he didn't slap them on their head so they could jump up and do a jig and dance to the organ, he prescribed exact cures which had directions and ingredients these folks would have made at their local apothecary.

Certainly when it comes to him acting as a truth beam for ancient history and the role of Atlantis .
    Here is a central criticism which gets to the heart of the issue
    Back in the 1920's Cayce gave data for Atlantis going down that match the theory now associated with the Younger/Dryas theory in terms of their being an event that took place 11,500 years ago that was responsible for a mass of extinctions all over the planet.

Recently this time line by Cayce was given credence by the material discussed on this thread.
    Huge asteroid crater found under the ice in Greenland

Science writers and skeptics have suggested that the evidence for Cayce's alleged psychic powers comes from contemporaneous newspaper articles, affidavits, anecdotes, testimonials, and books. Martin Gardner, for example, wrote that while Cayce's trances did happen, most of the information from his trances was derived from books that Cayce had been reading by authors such as Carl Jung, P. D. Ouspensky, and Helena Blavatsky.
    When something is true, it is a flower that is bound to grow in more than one garden.

Gardner's hypothesis was that the trance readings of Cayce contain, "little bits of information gleaned from here and there in the occult literature, spiced with occasional novelties from Cayce's unconscious. END QUOTE
    Here is another crazy little tid bit on Cayce stating something that recent Science has backed up. LOL, this one is really good.
    So if you have studied Cayce at all you will note that one of the over riding themes in his history of Atlantis was that two sides were fighting a war over the ethics of the using of animal/human hybrids as slave labor. Stay with me here.

In Sidney KirkPatrick's biography on Edgar Cayce written around ten years ago Cayce is asked back in the 1920's about Sasquatch and Edgar Cayce's answer was that Sasquatch was a hybrid left over from the times of Atlantis.
    Now here is the kicker, in the first full genome ever done on a several Sasquatch specimen's it was determined that Sasquatch had the mitochondrial DNA of a human woman but the DNA of the father was unknown, which led to the conclusion that Sasquatch was some kind of HYBRID, and get this, he is only a 15,000 year old HYBRID. And this from a DNA full genome costing hundreds of thousands of dollars done in 2012.

It seems that so many people are desperate to hear from individuals whom they hope might have had a peep round the corner or even into the future .So desperate to answer questions that they suspend their intellect and substitute irrational belief for scientific process and the determination of truth by ways that stand detail investigation and that can be reproduced time after time
    It seems to me that if you are so busy with your arrogance presuming you know everything, it is very unlikely you will ever hear or truly understand anything. For folks who dwell in such arrogance there is very little mystery left in the world and such an existence would seem sad and quite boring to me.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Did You See Them (17th January 2019), drneglector (17th January 2019), enigma3 (21st January 2019), Ernie Nemeth (17th January 2019), greybeard (17th January 2019), kfm27917 (25th July 2021), lake (17th January 2019), onawah (18th January 2019), ramus (17th January 2019), samildamach (18th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (17th January 2019), TelosianEmbrace (22nd October 2019)

29. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What I found very interesting, perhaps in another Edgar Cayce video.
    See the links.
    The journey of the soul laid out on the hieroglyphs in the Egyptian Pyramids--including the awakening of Kundalini--which I am particularly interest in.
    That energy coming up through the chakras up over the crown and into the third eye.
    Case also talks about a new body with additional chakras. A new root race.
    There would certainly seem to be something going on with the evolution of consciousness.
    This is in line with what the Maya predictions and also their view of the history of man kind.
    Of course one can always find proof for what one believes in.

You pays your penny you take your choice.--plenty of them --smiling.

Chris

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ben (21st January 2019), Did You See Them (17th January 2019), Dorjezigzag (18th January 2019), Ernie Nemeth (17th January 2019), lake (17th January 2019), petra (17th January 2019), ramus (17th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (17th January 2019), Wind (18th January 2019)

31. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Chris , Have a glance at this list .

Timaeus and Critias by Plato, available in Penguin Classics.
    Atlantis, the Antedeluvian World , by Ignatius Donnelly.
    Edgar Cayce on Atlantis (Edgar Cayce series) by Edgar Evans Cayce.
    The Stones of Atlantis by David Zink.
    Isis Unveiled (1877) & The Secret Doctrine (1888) by Madame Blavatsky.
    Atlantis The Lost Continent Finally Found by Prof Arysio Nunes dos Santos.
    All & Everything: Beelzebub’s Tales To His Grandson by G.I. Gurdjieff.
    Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation by Michael Tsarion.
    When the Sky Fell: In Search of Atlantis by Rand and Rose Flem-Ath.
    Children of the Matrix by David Icke.

Each of the authors know where Atlantis was/is . Trouble is , each has a separate opinion -- my favourite is the Antarctica model .
    Cayce makes the list but his info almost certainly was based on the triumvirate of Blavatsky and Gurdjieff ( both on the list ) plus the Russian Ouspensky who became close to Gurdjieff .
    On what possible basis can 'you' say that Cayce is right but all of the others are not? Particularly as we know that Cayce loved the works of Madame B and the other two Russians -- he was apparently a prolific reader .
    I think we should take Cayce's revelations about Atlantis with a huge pinch of salt even though I have little doubt that both he and his wife were well intentioned and as honest as they knew how to be .

Pleased you are not taking my comments personally -- I have a high regard for your posts . I particularly mention this because another member in another Topic decided I was a Troll because I questioned the Forum consensus opinion . Strange thinking . I am a Contrarian but not one of those ugly and foul Scandinavian cave dwellers . Yet .
    You presume Atlantis and it's location are not known on some level.

There is a control system in this world, it has long been exercised on the media and on Acadamia.

We are told what we need to know, and like mushrooms we are kept in the dark and fed massive amounts of sh!t.

Do you Ripple believe that Acadamia is truly a system that teaches truth and seeks to educate the world? I'm of the opinion it is not.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Did You See Them (17th January 2019), drneglector (17th January 2019), enigma3 (21st January 2019), Ernie Nemeth (17th January 2019), greybeard (17th January 2019), kfm27917 (5th November 2021), lake (17th January 2019), onawah (18th January 2019), ramus (17th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (17th January 2019), Wind (18th January 2019)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    https://ia801605.us.archive.org/15/i...Is-A-River.pdf

A PDF but a long download??? And I have a quite quick connection!
    Also here:

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Casey Claar (13th May 2022), DNA (17th January 2019), greybeard (17th January 2019), Hervé (17th January 2019), kfm27917 (5th November 2021), lake (17th January 2019), onawah (18th January 2019), ramus (17th January 2019)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    Hey ripple....I read the thread which you reference, but may I ask if you comprehend the implications of "Where Science And Spirituality Meet"?
    Of course you may ask . But unfortunately I have no idea what your reference point is . However if Dr Marjan Davoudi is involved I will certainly make the effort . She is hot . And as I am working toward omniscience I feel sure the answer to your specific question is , Yes .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast