Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Edgar Cayce: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Atlantis

1. Link to Post #61
    UK Avalon Member Guru Know It All.'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Edgar Cayce: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Atlantis

Thank you for this post. I love Edgar Cayce. One of my favourite books of his is There is a River. Stay happy healthy & Wealthy my friend.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guru Know It All. For This Post:

Anka (10th February 2021), Brenya (25th July 2021), greybeard (9th February 2021), Harmony (25th July 2021), kfm27917 (5th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ripple (here)
    Why the interest in this guy? What prompts so many people to be impressed by one untutored and simple individual who produced strange stories which are just his and his alone ? Certainly when it comes to him acting as a truth beam for ancient history and the role of Atlantis .
    Here is a central criticism which gets to the heart of the issue -- it is an extract from Wiki
    Quote Science writers and skeptics have suggested that the evidence for Cayce's alleged psychic powers comes from contemporaneous newspaper articles, affidavits, anecdotes, testimonials, and books. Martin Gardner, for example, wrote that while Cayce's trances did happen, most of the information from his trances was derived from books that Cayce had been reading by authors such as Carl Jung, P. D. Ouspensky, and Helena Blavatsky. Gardner's hypothesis was that the trance readings of Cayce contain, "little bits of information gleaned from here and there in the occult literature, spiced with occasional novelties from Cayce's unconscious.
    It seems that so many people are desperate to hear from individuals whom they hope might have had a peep round the corner or even into the future .So desperate to answer questions that they suspend their intellect and substitute irrational belief for scientific process and the determination of truth by ways that stand detail investigation and that can be reproduced time after time .

If a major part of this Forum's rationale is to present a full and truthful background to the history of the last 100 years , say , why are fringe figures like Cayce distracting and deflecting from the much more important fundamentals ? I just 'don't get it ' , and I suspect it does a disservice to the movement as a whole . All imho .

As an important after thought , I am not trying to suggest that subjects like this one have no place whatsoever in the forum . And I certainly do not intend any rudeness toward the OP .

I'm very late to this party, but as someone who has read Cayce for many years, I wanted to add a bit.

Cayce was fundamentally religious when he began "reading" and the real question is what was occurring during those times. In my opinion, Cayce was tapping into a form of intelligence, Akashic records, etheric sphere, whatever, but like virtually all "channels," it was filtered through his language and personality, which always leaves its own branding.

One of the interesting aspects of Cayce was that he recommended specific health treatments that--when followed--tended to help ease physical ailments. Some of them, like his castor oil pack are very popular today in the alternative health community.

On Atlantis, Cayce said something very interesting--that we're creating Atlantis in our present and future for our past. That's paraphrased because I'm not sure of the original source where I read it, but it's an interesting concept and one that suggests this world is more of a vibrational nature than we might think.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Guru Know It All. (here)
    Thank you for this post. I love Edgar Cayce. One of my favourite books of his is There is a River. Stay happy healthy & Wealthy my friend.

I read There is a River in my teen years and it changed my entire perception. In my opinion, it should be required reading in schools.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Brenya For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (25th July 2021), Casey Claar (13th May 2022), gord (28th July 2021), greybeard (25th July 2021), Harmony (25th July 2021), kfm27917 (5th November 2021), Kryztian (25th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th July 2021), mountain_jim (25th July 2021), PurpleLama (25th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th July 2021), wondering (28th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Brenya (here)
    I read There is a River in my teen years and it changed my entire perception. In my opinion, it should be required reading in schools.
    Yes, here it is:

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (25th July 2021), aoibhghaire (25th July 2021), edina (25th July 2021), gord (28th July 2021), Harmony (25th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (25th July 2021), kfm27917 (25th July 2021), Kryztian (25th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th July 2021), mountain_jim (25th July 2021), PurpleLama (25th July 2021), Reinhard (25th July 2021), Siphonemis (25th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th July 2021), Wind (25th July 2021), wondering (28th July 2021), Yoda (25th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Edgar Cayce And The Children Of Law Of One

This is a very full account of the various evolutions /form that consciousness went through.
    Pre Atlantis and post Atlantis
    Fascinating
    Chris

I have dedicated several podcasts to the law of one as well as Edgar Cayce. Edgar Cayce known as the sleeping prophet was able to access what he called the hall of records or the akashic record, a place in which everything that ever happened on earth is recorded.

The Law of One, also known as the The Ra Material, is a series of five philosophical monographs published between 1982 and 1998 by Schiffer Books.

The books purportedly were authored by a non-human intelligence named Ra through the process of channeling, in which Don Elkins acted as the questioner, Jim McCarty as the scribe and Carla L. Rueckert as the channel for Ra. The 5 book series presents both commentary and full transcripts of the dialogue between the questioner and Ra, who is described as an entity composed of an entire civilization of extraterrestrial beings that are fused into one unified consciousness

I was shocked after further research that Cayce repeatedly referred to the law of one. In particular he referred to the children of the law of one who opposed the children of Belial. Cayce mentions the law of one more than 2000 times in his readings from the Akashic Record.

In the law of one Ra states that they originally tried to teach the law of one in Egypt but left after their teachings were distorted.

The books purportedly were authored by a non-human intelligence named Ra through the process of channeling, in which Don Elkins acted as the questioner, Jim McCarty as the scribe and Carla L. Rueckert as the channel for Ra. The 5 book series presents both commentary and full transcripts of the dialogue between the questioner and Ra, who is described as an entity composed of an entire civilization of extraterrestrial beings that are fused into one unified consciousness.

In the Cayce material he mentioned an author who would bring powerful information into our spiritual understanding call Jon Peniel.

Well it turns out the Jon Peniel wrote a book about the children of the law of one.

Here I read some of the readings Cayce gave regarding the law of one and I also read some of Jon Peniels work on the children of the law one.

Your concept and understanding of the law of one will change forever with this mindblowing information.

Alternate Universe Reality Activation get full access to new meditations, new lectures, recordings from the reality con and the 90 day AURA meditation schedule
    https://realityrevolutionlive.com/aur...

BUY MY BOOK! https://www.amazon.com/Reality-Revolu...

Listen my book on audible https://www.audible.com/pd/The-Realit...
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ami (5th November 2021), Bluegreen (28th July 2021), Casey Claar (13th May 2022), Heart-2-Heart (29th July 2021), kfm27917 (5th November 2021), Pam (5th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

The Sleeping Prophet of Atlantis
    Very interesting -- as you would expect.
    Covers the underground passage ways under the Sphinx --the hall of records and much more
    Chris

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

1212is24 (5th November 2021), East Sun (5th November 2021), kfm27917 (5th November 2021), onawah (6th November 2021), Pam (5th November 2021), Wind (6th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Australia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This guy has covered the topic from many angles. His latest video on the topic was a few months ago:

After seeing the video above (which was very interesting, thank you, Grey beard), it reminded me of a video by the same guy (as video above here) posted two days ago, from his recent trip to Egypt:

The conclusion I have reached, which sounds extremely out there, and is certainly subject to change, is this.... Atlantis existed ~12,000 years ago in the Atlantic ocean... The survivors settled Egypt mostly... Plato's information about Atlantis in The Republic reportedly came from a priest who'd received knowledge that had been passed down over 9,000 years... The library of Alexandria was burned in 48 BC, allegedly... We can only imagine what information was lost there. And it was burned by Caesar... How big and secretive is the Vatican library, by the way?... Historians seem to blame Caesar for everything... Funny how most Roman emperors also had blonde hair and blue eyes back in the day... And also, Egyptian mummies often have red hair... The Atlanteans were said to have these kinds of features. Many of the Greeks had these features too.

In Plato’s dialogues, Timaeus and Critias, Atlantis was described as an island larger than Asia Minor and Libya combined, situated just beyond the Pillars of Hercules (the Strait of Gibraltar). Plato’s information was said to have come from Egyptian priests, who had told Athenian lawgiver Solon. About 9,000 years before the birth of Solon, the priests said Atlantis was a rich island whose powerful princes conquered many of the lands of the Mediterranean until they were finally defeated by the Athenians and the latter’s allies. The Atlantians eventually became wicked and impious, and their island was swallowed up by the sea as a result of earthquakes.

Solon was an Athenian statesman, lawmaker and poet. He is remembered particularly for his efforts to legislate against political, economic and moral decline in archaic Athens. Solon died in the year 560 BC, aged approximately 70 (over 2,500 years ago -- coincidentally the same number of years that we are told the pyramids were built?). Atlantis was supposedly a rich island 9,000 years before then. So, how does this make sense in the context of human history? Mainstream scientists insist that there was no form of advanced civilisation 12,000 years ago. Hasn't this theory been disproven with Graham Hancock's work? Well, we have to draw certain conclusions ourselves.
    Last edited by 1212is24; 5th November 2021 at 18:20.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1212is24 For This Post:

greybeard (5th November 2021), kfm27917 (5th November 2021), onawah (6th November 2021), Wind (6th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4