+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heavy aluminum cloud over southern IL and IN on radar.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Heavy aluminum cloud over southern IL and IN on radar.

https://www.courierpress.com/story/o...ry/2583764002/

Check this out. The article says it was military chaff, which also occurred over states during the same time period. The chaff showed up on radar as a line of clouds, but no rain was being produced. The chaff contains aluminum, glass silica fibers. People who are familiar with such material will be alarmed.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fox For This Post:

avid (16th January 2019), Franny (17th January 2019), Inaiá (16th January 2019), Nasu (16th January 2019), Sadieblue (17th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (16th January 2019), toppy (16th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Default Re: Heavy aluminum cloud over southern IL and IN on radar.

Yesterday, here in Texas, we had a storm that smelled of sulfur. The rain was especially bad.

Been living there 10 years, only the past year have we had storms that smell like that. We've also had randoy hazy days, but not smog or fog or pollen; I checked for all 3 and there were no reports.

Our water's also been cloudy lately. When I inquired, I was told they were air bubbles, but when I said sediment deposits at the bottom, they told me it was limestone, which makes sense as we have a lot of that, but I've seen limestone deposits in our water before, and never did the water have an off taste like this new one did.

Something weird's going on. Of course, when I bring it up, people automatically assume I'm a follower of Alex Jones and immediately label me as a nut.

Jones has done more damage than good in that regard; everyone associates the worst of his tantrums with anyone that questions the status quo now.

Anyways, I have a sneaky feeling there's something wrong with our air and water in some areas, and we're not being told.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

DeDukshyn (16th January 2019), Franny (17th January 2019), Inaiá (16th January 2019), Jackson (17th January 2019), Nasu (16th January 2019), Sadieblue (17th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (16th January 2019), toppy (16th January 2019), Words of Joy (17th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread