Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Default Re: You want to find the culprit??..Trace the JET FUEL

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    Why jet fuel when you can spray it where people are and right under their noses. car fuel! I too had seen with my own eyes live, up in the sky, on a number of occasions, spray being started and restarted from a jet. and I was thinking "Hu, the pilot stopped the engine and the plane continue to run without noticeable slow down for several minutes"
    Bubu, the spraying is designed to impact the atmosphere so car fuel makes no sense. Also, it would be easily detectable. Very few activists have the resources to fly at 30,000 ft and take samples, and that is yet another reason why stratospheric aerosol spraying has remained covert for so long.
    Oh.. but the OP is complaining about his sinus not the weather. But lets talk about weather manipulation can you give us some reasons why would they manipulate the weather and how does it benefit them if there is any. The way I see it they are spending a lot of efforts on this and weather barely changes here. It still rains most of the times at night and sunny during the day. I did not see any explanation so far that's worth exploring perhaps you can give us one. we know that they are spraying something from the plain but weather manipulation as an explanation just don't add up. So is it a cover for something.
    While weather modification is real enough and is a well documented military objective, but it has never been the primary reason for a global spraying program. Weather modification is a convenient way to divert attention from any discovery of the elite's deeper agenda here. Why would they spray everywhere if they are trying to manipulate the weather all the time? It makes no sense. Stratospheric Aerosol Spraying is a stop gap measure to ameliorate the impact of ever increasing damage to the ionosphere that is being caused by the elite's continued use of ionospheric heaters like HAARP. The ionosphere used to protect us from dangerous UV and other solar radiation but their experiments on the ionosphere are thinning it so much that they have to spray the skies or we'd all fry. They've put themselves in a bind and can't stop because the damage has been done already and may be irreversible; at least for the time being. The real question we should be asking is what are they aiming to do by constantly blasting the ionosphere with billions of watts?
    Last edited by Andre; 23rd January 2019 at 10:25.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Bubu (23rd January 2019), Hervé (24th January 2019), Hym (24th January 2019), Orph (23rd January 2019), Swan (23rd January 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Why jet fuel when you can spray it where people are and right under their noses. car fuel! I too had seen with my own eyes live, up in the sky, on a number of occasions, spray being started and restarted from a jet. and I was thinking "Hu, the pilot stopped the engine and the plane continue to run without noticeable slow down for several minutes"
    Bubu, the spraying is designed to impact the atmosphere so car fuel makes no sense. Also, it would be easily detectable. Very few activists have the resources to fly at 30,000 ft and take samples, and that is yet another reason why stratospheric aerosol spraying has remained covert for so long.
    Oh.. but the OP is complaining about his sinus not the weather. But lets talk about weather manipulation can you give us some reasons why would they manipulate the weather and how does it benefit them if there is any. The way I see it they are spending a lot of efforts on this and weather barely changes here. It still rains most of the times at night and sunny during the day. I did not see any explanation so far that's worth exploring perhaps you can give us one. we know that they are spraying something from the plain but weather manipulation as an explanation just don't add up. So is it a cover for something.
    While weather modification is real enough and is a well documented military objective, but it has never been the primary reason for a global spraying program. Weather modification is a convenient way to divert attention from any discovery of the elite's deeper agenda here. Why would they spray everywhere if they are trying to manipulate the weather all the time? It makes no sense. Stratospheric Aerosol Spraying is a stop gap measure to ameliorate the impact of ever increasing damage to the ionosphere that is being caused by the elite's continued use of ionospheric heaters like HAARP. The ionosphere used to protect us from dangerous UV and other solar radiation but their experiments on the ionosphere are thinning it so much that they have to spray the skies or we'd all fry. They've put themselves in a bind and can't stop because the damage has been done already and may be irreversible; at least for the time being. The real question we should be asking is what are they aiming to do by constantly blasting the ionosphere with billions of watts?
    Thanks, this explanation is worth considering, I will look closely into this.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Hym (24th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

A real mystery, why people question or deny chemtrails. The practice is patented. It's on record in the Library of Congress. It's mentioned in Congressional legislation. The air and ground under the trails has been tested all over the world and the results are usually very similar. Barium, aluminum are consistently found. It's a fact chemtrails exist.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

6. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Hym (24th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

There is a new thread about chemtrails and it says its purpose is "population control" that's simple enough and more believable by simple minds like mine. Thanks Adre at least I know where you're coming from.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Hym (24th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

There are many arguments out there about why they are blanketing the atmosphere with chemicals, but almost none of them stand up to scrutiny.

Eugenics as the purpose behind chemtrails is another flawed argument. The most common chemicals used in chemtrails are aluminum, barium and strontium. The simple fact is there are numerous other chemical combinations that would reduce the population at a reasonable rate. The current chemical composition used to spray the atmosphere might reduce the population by a billion people in about one or two hundred years. It's not like people a dropping dead from chemtrails. Doesn't make sense. I'm sure there is a better chemical cocktail than what they're using if their real aim was de-population.

And as for weather modification, I do wonder if anyone has every stopped to consider the possibility that a significant proportion of the weather modification agenda (other than what the military is doing with it) is for the purpose of controlling the side effects of chemtrails. And if so, it would imply that weather modification is not the aim. Cornell University has already produced a study that indicates chemtrails reduce precipitation. There would be numerous other side effects of a global spraying program. Why wouldn't the elite try to get the weather under control given the damage they're doing to our ecosystems and atmosphere? In which case, weather modification is NOT the aim of spraying.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

10. Link to Post #26
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    A real mystery, why people question or deny chemtrails.
    [...]
    It's a fact chemtrails exist.
    Is it?

Or is it a case of jumping to conclusions from correlations to causations?

Here is something to consider and factor in:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Incredible image captured by a Nasa satellite reveals the criss-cross patterns that ships leave in the CLOUDS

By Shivali Best The Mirror, News

14:15, 24 JAN 2018
    Updated 16:46, 24 JAN 2018

The stunning image reveals the impact that ships passing through the Atlantic Ocean have on the clouds above (Image: NASA/Jeff Schmaltz, LANCE/EOSDIS Rapid Response)

[...]

While the ship tracks may not look too long in the image, in reality, some stretch hundreds of kilometres from end to end.

The narrow ends of the clouds are youngest, while the broader, wavier ends are older.

=====================================================

The above gives an inkling as to what happens when volcanic ashes and an increasing amount of meteoritic/cometary dust settle down... which may be the omitted, generating factor for persistent contrails; beside pollution.
    The above picture also demonstrates that these persisting pollution trails:
    • first, are not "chemtrails" and,
    • second, are dependent on the overall meteorology systems: no trails in or out of Gibraltar heavy traffic sea lane.
    So, the jumping of the gun from correlation to causation exemplified by that misnomer of "chem"trail instead of the more accurate "pollution" trail gets everybody misdirected and confused as to what is really occurring up there in the atmosphere as indicated by persisting jet condensation trails.

As shown by the persisting ship tracks, TWO ingredients are needed to generate these persisting tracks:
    • one is a layer of weather/ meteorological system of water vapor
    • the second is a "seeding" "dust" particle which turns water vapor into water droplets and the persistence of it as haze/clouds
    Accordingly, persistent contrails are not necessarily evidence that the planes are "spraying" anything. It's only evidence that something is not quite right up there.

Since various ingredients such as barium and aluminum are found on the ground, one can indeed conclude it dropped from the skies but not necessarily out of jet engines: it could come down from way higher up than commercial jet altitudes... like volcanic ashes or cometary dust... or like from where the military keep playing with the ionosphere as a mirror to various EMFs so that when those "dust" particles fall down and meet commercial jet water vapor exhausts, the two necessary ingredients get mixed to generate persisting contrails...

In the end, I quite agree with the OP that sampling and analyzing jet fuels would bring in quite a needed disambiguation.

Related:

Why In The World Are They Spraying? A geoengineering explanation for chemtrails

Stratospheric sulfur injection

Bill Gates funds scheme to spray artificial 'planet-cooling' sulfur particles into atmosphere
    Last edited by Hervé; 24th January 2019 at 21:26.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bubu (25th January 2019), conk (24th January 2019), RunningDeer (5th March 2023)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I sometimes, like most of us, tend to focus on a single culprit, when the truth is it is probably much more complex than airplanes flying around with spiked fuel.

I listened to this very interesting podcast today, it covers a lot of out of sight things going on with geoengineering. Some very new information thats not talked about very much in these circles.

In summary it seems that there are all sorts of fingers in all sorts of weather pies, all doing their thing for all sorts of reasons. The end result is the weather diarrhea we have.

I guess the truth ( if we can ever come close to it!) is always more simple or complex than we imagine.

Well worth a listen:

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rick For This Post:

Bubu (25th January 2019), Valerie Villars (24th January 2019)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Why jet fuel when you can spray it where people are and right under their noses. car fuel!
    I too had seen with my own eyes live, up in the sky, on a number of occasions, spray being started and restarted from a jet. and I was thinking "Hu, the pilot stopped the engine and the plane continue to run without noticeable slow down for several minutes"
    Funny I thought of that very thing the other day, too! Who knows what kind of **** they are putting into gasoline and diesel these days. It sure as hell is NOT the good old gas back in the day. Kinda close to good old gas today is Avgas (100LL Avgas, piston engine aircraft fuel). I love the smell of Avgas. Or Colemans "white gas" (liquid gas for camping stoves) is another pure form of gas like we used way back when. You want to do an experiment!? run your small engine with white gas, they run SO much better!

The crap we put in cars today called gas is NASTY. Besides the 20% or whatever ethanol (corn alcohol) it really smells like **** and must be loaded with all sorts of happy chemicals.

Not very scientific I know, but hey, smell can tell you stuff sometimes I guess

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rick For This Post:

Bubu (25th January 2019)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rick (here)
    Why jet fuel when you can spray it where people are and right under their noses. car fuel!
    I too had seen with my own eyes live, up in the sky, on a number of occasions, spray being started and restarted from a jet. and I was thinking "Hu, the pilot stopped the engine and the plane continue to run without noticeable slow down for several minutes"
    Funny I thought of that very thing the other day, too! Who knows what kind of **** they are putting into gasoline and diesel these days. It sure as hell is NOT the good old gas back in the day. Kinda close to good old gas today is Avgas (100LL Avgas, piston engine aircraft fuel). I love the smell of Avgas. Or Colemans "white gas" (liquid gas for camping stoves) is another pure form of gas like we used way back when. You want to do an experiment!? run your small engine with white gas, they run SO much better!

The crap we put in cars today called gas is NASTY. Besides the 20% or whatever ethanol (corn alcohol) it really smells like **** and must be loaded with all sorts of happy chemicals.

Not very scientific I know, but hey, smell can tell you stuff sometimes I guess
    We dont need science to realize that they are trying to reduce population and have poisoned or attempted to poison everything that the masses consume. Its open and common knowledge. They are not hiding it. What would prevent them from putting it in the gas?
    Common senses are a more accurate references than scientific ones in these days. unless you yourself or someone you trusted do the scientific process.

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Hervé;1271347]
    Quote Posted by conk (here)
    A real mystery, why people question or deny chemtrails.
    [...]
    It's a fact chemtrails exist.
    Is it?

Or is it a case of jumping to conclusions from correlations to causations?

Here is something to consider and factor in:

NASA??? thanks not a very credible reference.

18. Link to Post #31
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[..]
    One can download the raw data for the picture and check for oneself if it's been altered... instead of using useless, unverifiable, irrelevant blanket statements!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [..]
    One can download the raw data for the picture and check for oneself if it's been altered... instead of using useless, unverifiable, irrelevant blanket statements!
    you mean we can not verify that NASA is owned by the cabal?

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

It's not like people a dropping dead from chemtrails..
    Can you imagine the implications if our babies are dying right after vaccine?

"There are many arguments out there about why they are blanketing the atmosphere with chemicals, but almost none of them stand up to scrutiny.

Eugenics as the purpose behind chemtrails is another flawed argument."

where are the hows and whys and the connecting the dots parts so our logic can at least verify it. Overall your argument is so weak I mean you are not making an argument that merits the discusion of subject you simply are making statements.

21. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Yeah I doubt we will EVER know exactly why they do what they do. One thing is clear they always do something that will result in several of their goals at one time. They love "two or three birds with one stone" dearly.

Another thing is clear that whatever runs this realm loves it exactly the way it is...if it didn't it would have slapped the techno satanic jews or elohim or whatever lizard club a long time ago. A few well placed lightening bolts could do wonders to adjust things.

. Our previous generations were totally asleep and niave and dumb and worried more about creature comforts and personal sexual encounters than anything else. Now it's our job to fix all this ****?! **** that. Like I said before whatever LIKES it this way.IT Loves everything polluted and bastardized.

I wonder if the "trails" are just **** junk crap fuel the planes are burning and nothing else. There is pride in very little products anymore, why should anyone who makes fuel give a **** what's harmful in it? Maybe they are burning waste chemicals that they otherwise would have to dump. I doubt that tho, they utilize EVERYTHING when it comes to profiting from it.

Just saw a big S drawn in the sky yesterday, warmed my heart lol. Don't stress about any of it!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rick For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (27th February 2024), Isserley (24th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2