+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chemtrails Secret History Exposed - Deep State Eugenics Smoke Screen

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Default Chemtrails Secret History Exposed - Deep State Eugenics Smoke Screen

2 vids on the subject

Quote #Chemtrails explained! In Part 1 of this 2 part series, we talk about what they are, where they come from, and what's really in the air we breathe. And we would be remiss were we not to reveal the involvement of the #DeepState with chemtrails and air pollution.

We'll also examine who's actually behind Chemtrails, as we “follow the money," in which BILLIONS of dollars are being spent, and share with you what we find to be the most logical conclusion.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bubu (24th January 2019), enigma3 (23rd January 2019), Hym (23rd January 2019), justntime2learn (23rd January 2019), Karen (Geophyz) (1st December 2020), Matt P (24th January 2019), Mercedes (3rd December 2020), Nasu (25th January 2019), Richard S. (24th January 2019), RunningDeer (23rd January 2019), Sadieblue (24th January 2019), Teknishun (23rd January 2019), toppy (23rd January 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,028 times in 910 posts

Default Re: Chemtrails Secret History Exposed - Deep State Eugenics Smoke Screen

Cudos Sunny-side-up for the thread. I understand most of the conclusions in those videos. I see this thread, whether a response to other threads or not, as an informative counter to some really irresponsible threads on the subject. My reference to the subject is to go to the carnicominstitute.org and then to discuss all which has previously been discussed and analyzed for years on Avalon.

If all of that documentation and scientific discovery does not settle most of the queries one would have, then I suggest doing your own discovery, send up a drone and collect samples or have samples analyzed from all of the particulates, both organic an inorganic, anyone can gather on the ground. Maybe just look up in the air and see how much spraying is being done that has nothing at all to do with commercial or military air travel, in both training and response-based activities.

Ah Avalon. I see that these informative videos may, or may not be a response to recent threads on the subject. These videos are a good introduction to the subject, even as there are volumes of scientific details, references, at length discussions/queries, personal experiences, etc., etc., etc. ALREADY ON THIS SITE ALONE that inform the subject in great detail. Again, Sunny-side-up, thanks for the videos. This post is not based on this thread, but it is a reminder of an annoying aspect of those other threads that are a waste of time.

When you come on Avalon I'd suggest if you are any member, being the newest or the oldest, to do your diligent research on the subjects that interest you. The discovery will answer many questions and may even bring up new ones that are relevant to the present. They may present some helpful inquiries or recent discoveries that will advance our understanding in discussing each subject. I can't stress enough that you most likely will find a past thread that addresses the subjects at hand. Please post your insights and queries on the relevant thread that already exists. If not, and after searching the site in detail, post a new thread. Either way, it most likely will be appreciated.

I commend the mods team, endlessly, for dealing with those who post other lazy threads that show they have not done the common courtesy to look up "chemtrails" or "weather modification" or "geo-engineering" on this site before posting uninformed and/or emotionally manipulative threads and comments .

You'd think that while even accepting the common sense guidelines agreed to as entrance into this very civil, open, balanced and INFORMATIVE website that there would be a prerequisite to starting a thread that one would be required to research the subject matter ON THIS SITE FIRST before posting.
    Last edited by Hym; 23rd January 2019 at 20:07.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bubu (23rd January 2019), Chip (23rd January 2019), Harmony (4th December 2020), Hervé (23rd January 2019), justntime2learn (23rd January 2019), Karen (Geophyz) (1st December 2020), Matt P (24th January 2019), Nasu (25th January 2019), Orph (23rd January 2019), RunningDeer (23rd January 2019), Sadieblue (24th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Default Re: Chemtrails Secret History Exposed - Deep State Eugenics Smoke Screen

Hi Hym.

I post these two new to me vids on the Chem Trail subject, not to added to but to stand out and remind people of the subject.

The vids are produced in a trendy new fashion which adds hope to the subject reaching new people.

Yes there are many long running and well established vids on the subject here in Avalonia, all bleed into each other.

It is also to see withing those vids that Celebs are taking notice and adding their impact to the subject
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Harmony (4th December 2020), Hym (23rd January 2019), Karen (Geophyz) (1st December 2020), Matt P (24th January 2019), Nasu (25th January 2019), RunningDeer (23rd January 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    Cudos Sunny-side-up for the thread. I understand most of the conclusions in those videos. I see this thread, whether a response to other threads or not, as an informative counter to some really irresponsible threads on the subject. My reference to the subject is to go to the carnicominstitute.org and then to discuss all which has previously been discussed and analyzed for years on Avalon.

If all of that documentation and scientific discovery does not settle most of the queries one would have, then I suggest doing your own discovery, send up a drone and collect samples or have samples analyzed from all of the particulates, both organic an inorganic, anyone can gather on the ground. Maybe just look up in the air and see how much spraying is being done that has nothing at all to do with commercial or military air travel, in both training and response-based activities.

Ah Avalon. I see that these informative videos may, or may not be a response to recent threads on the subject. These videos are a good introduction to the subject, even as there are volumes of scientific details, references, at length discussions/queries, personal experiences, etc., etc., etc. ALREADY ON THIS SITE ALONE that inform the subject in great detail. Again, Sunny-side-up, thanks for the videos. This post is not based on this thread, but it is a reminder of an annoying aspect of those other threads that are a waste of time.

When you come on Avalon I'd suggest if you are any member, being the newest or the oldest, to do your diligent research on the subjects that interest you. The discovery will answer many questions and may even bring up new ones that are relevant to the present. They may present some helpful inquiries or recent discoveries that will advance our understanding in discussing each subject. I can't stress enough that you most likely will find a past thread that addresses the subjects at hand. Please post your insights and queries on the relevant thread that already exists. If not, and after searching the site in detail, post a new thread. Either way, it most likely will be appreciated.

I commend the mods team, endlessly, for dealing with those who post other lazy threads that show they have not done the common courtesy to look up "chemtrails" or "weather modification" or "geo-engineering" on this site before posting uninformed and/or emotionally manipulative threads and comments .

You'd think that while even accepting the common sense guidelines agreed to as entrance into this very civil, open, balanced and INFORMATIVE website that there would be a prerequisite to starting a thread that one would be required to research the subject matter ON THIS SITE FIRST before posting.
    Thanks Hym, one will also find that search features of this site works poorly or does not work at all. I'm not blaming the mod. just stating fact.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Harmony (4th December 2020), Hym (24th January 2019), Karen (Geophyz) (1st December 2020), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

Full article and media here--
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-09-...oundation.html

BOMBSHELL: Global geoengineering (chemtrails) experiment pushed by Bill Gates also funded by Nazi-linked Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, linked to eugenics and depopulation

The mainstream media is now openly pushing geoengineering and chemtrails as a solution for so-called “global warming,” which is of course a complete hoax to begin with. Globalist propaganda network CNBC has just released a new video (see below) which is a blatant infomercial for chemtrails, touting the benefits of polluting the skies with calcium carbonate and sulfur dioxide, two pollutants that would devastate life on Earth. Matt Agorist from The Free Thought Project published an informative write-up.

The project is called SCoPEx, and it’s being masterminded by the who’s who of eugenicists and depopulation pushers at the highest levels of world government and academia. It’s funded and endorsed by Bill Gates, for example, who openly calls for reducing the human population by billions. We’ve covered this extensively on Natural News, warning how Bill Gates is funding a plan to carry out planetary genocide.

As I explain in videos at OblivionAgenda.com, this SCoPEx project would pollute the skies across the entire planet, dim the sun, impair photosynthesis and lead to a collapse of the global biosphere. This, of course, would lead to mass starvation around the world as food crops fail and famine sets in. This is the goal of the project, by the way, not an unintended side effect.

Same Alfred P. Sloan Foundation that censored vaccine truth also funding SCoPEx project to commit planetary genocide
    In the video, shown below via YouTube, the non-profit organizations involved in funding this SCoPEx project are listed. Among those funding the project at none other than The Alfred P. Sloan Foundation.

Sponsored solution from CWC Labs: This heavy metals test kit allows you to test almost anything for 20+ heavy metals and nutritive minerals, including lead, mercury, arsenic, cadmium, aluminum and more. You can test your own hair, vitamins, well water, garden soil, superfoods, pet hair, beverages and other samples (no blood or urine). ISO accredited laboratory using ICP-MS (mass spec) analysis with parts per billion sensitivity. Learn more here.

You need to get familiar with this name, because Alfred P. Sloan has long sought to carry out the mass murder of human beings. As published on NaturalNews.com in 2016:

Industrialist Alfred P. Sloan, as head of General Motors, was a Nazi collaborator, and ardent admirer of Hitler. Sloan’s hatred of blacks was almost as intense as his hatred of Jews. He had a close connection with the eugenics movement which eventually became the Human Genome Project. The Sloan Foundation, together with the Rockefeller nexus, held a long standing interest in population reduction, including their involvement with the introduction of mysterious new vaccines together with the World Health Organization, which has a stated policy of population reduction, as clearly set forth in Agenda 21.

It was also the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation that pressured the Tribeca Film Institute to censor the film VAXXED, which exposed the truth about vaccines and infertility, spontaneous abortions and the deliberate damaging of children and adults with toxic substances added to vaccines. Sloan and the WHO have been repeatedly linked to vaccines that are spiked with HCG, an infertility chemical.

Also reprinted on Natural News:

This seemingly altruistic Sloan Foundation also funded the Community Blood Council of Greater New York, Inc., which allowed more than 10,000 hemophiliacs and countless others to become fatally infected with HIV/Aids. Moreover, The Sloan Foundation held 24,000-53,000 shares issued by Merck and Co., whose president George W. Merck was director of America’s biological weapons industry and whose Hepatitis C and polio vaccines have been suspected of transmitting AIDs; and who knows what else.

The Sloan Foundation is currently headed by a globalist named Paul Joskow, member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), a global elite group with deep ties to depopulation advocate Bill Gates, who also awards large grants to numerous websites that agree to publish pro-vaccine propaganda.

So now you know the truth about the SCoPEx project, which will also drop enormous quantities of lead — the heavy metal — onto the world’s crops, soils and oceans. This project is nothing less than the mass genocide of humanity, funded by Bill Gates and 14 non-profit foundations as listed here:

J. Baker Foundation
    The Blue Marble Fund
    OW Caspersen Foundation
    Thw Crows Nest Foundation
    The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
    Constance C. and Linwood A. Lacy Jr. Foundation
    The Open Philanthropy Project
    Pritzker Innovation Fund
    Ronin Private Investments LLC
    The Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
    The Tansy Foundation
    Teza Technologies LLC
    VoLo Foundation
    The Weatherhead Center for International Affairs

Watch the chemtrails infomercial from CNBC, which now openly admits they want to pollute the skies, just as we’ve been warning you for years. That’s why we launched Terraforming.news and Geoengineering.news. This is Adolf Hitler times 1000 in terms of the genocide being carried out here (billions of people will die, which is the goal).

Now you know why they have to desperately try to label Natural News “fake news” or “conspiracy.” Because yesterday’s conspiracy is today’s Harvard science project funded by eugenics advocates who want to murder six billion people (or more). Just two years ago, “chemtrails” was derided as a conspiracy theory. Now CNBC is running puff pieces promoting it!

Full article and media here--
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-09-...oundation.html
    "If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

EFO (8th December 2020), Harmony (7th December 2020), Hervé (17th September 2019), Inaiá (8th March 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (1st December 2020), onevoice (18th September 2019), Philippe (8th March 2020), Sunny-side-up (18th September 2019), Tintin (18th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

A friend just shared this with me. The woman (Dana Ashlie) says she will likely take the video down soon. I snagged a copy, but (if it seems reasonable to get a copy of this), maybe Tintin can snag a copy for the Avalon library. Yeah, there's some religious-ity but I had not heard this info before. If the guy being interviewed is legit... whoa.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XACkrD-fEzg
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 8th March 2020 at 04:58.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

EFO (8th December 2020), Harmony (7th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (1st December 2020), Philippe (8th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,374 times in 354 posts

This is another intelligent video by Dana Ashlie about the numerous exterior attacks that our bodies are suffering. The most alarming is the potential exterior control and damaging of health with nano bots that may have gotten on a grand scale into bodies. To resist an interesting solution is proposed from 29:47 with the use of Borax and a formula is given.
    I was of course familiar with the beneficial qualities of bicarbonate sodium but not with the use of borax or sodium tetraborate which is better know as a cleaning agent.
    Searching for safety and confirmation gave me the following link and it is advised to read the comments section because the doses to be used can be different according to individual conditions.
    One can notice that posting to fight the Covid-19 is also happening there right now.

https://earthclinic.com/remedies/borax/how-to-take/

For the better understanding of the difference between borax and bicarbonate :

https://www.differencebetween.com/di...d-baking-soda/

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    A friend just shared this with me. The woman (Dana Ashlie) says she will likely take the video down soon. I snagged a copy, but (if it seems reasonable to get a copy of this), maybe Tintin can snag a copy for the Avalon library. Yeah, there's some religious-ity but I had not heard this info before. If the guy being interviewed is legit... whoa.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XACkrD-fEzg
    Last edited by Philippe; 8th March 2020 at 14:15.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Harmony (7th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (1st December 2020), Mercedes (3rd December 2020), Trisher (9th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

West Coast Fires: The Forests Are Dying Due to Geoengineering – If the Forests Die, We Will Die
    9/13/20
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/west-...e-we-will-die/

"Comments by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News

We are currently seeing unprecedented numbers of forest fires along the West Coast of the United States. The sheer volume of fires and acreage involved is something that has never been seen before.

And while some are starting to report that arsonists have been arrested in some locations which may point to a planned operation to start these forest fires, the real underlying cause for these fires is largely NOT being reported by the media.

The official government position is that we just have not been cutting down enough trees, and that most of these fires are “natural,” being ignited by lightning or other natural causes.

Others point to climate change, which fits into the UN New World Order sustainable goals.

And while both of these may be contributing factors, others, like Dane Wigington of Geoengineeringwatch.org in Shasta County, California, are claiming that these fires are the result of Geoengineering, the Globalists’ plan to modify weather patterns by creating artificial clouds, commonly known as “chemtrails.”

Health Impact News has covered the Globalists’ plans for world domination through geoengineering and controlling the weather in past articles. See:

Artificial Clouds and Geoengineering: Public Exposed to Toxic Chemicals
    Controlling Weather for Profit: Geoengineering and World Dominance
    Clouds are being manufactured as part of various programs designed by scientists in the field of geoengineering. Geoengineers are interested in managing weather events and controlling the climate of the entire Earth. The actual process of manufacturing artificial clouds is called aerial spraying, aerosol spraying, solar radiation management, or stratospheric aerosol injection. The actual clouds that appear in the sky are called chemtrails or persistent contrails.

The term “persistent contrails” will be used in this article to refer to the cloud formations that have been made by various geoengineering activities.

Persistent contrails contain toxic particles of aluminum, barium, strontium and many other substances, which are hazardous to human and environmental health. These contrails persist in the sky for many hours. Persistent contrails that are sprayed in the morning will usually remain visible in the early evening. They will start out as thin white lines, and will slowly spread throughout the day to form broad bands and sheets of diffused milky white clouds.

Normal contrails from jet engines are actually rare and primarily contain frozen water vapor. Normal contrails do not persist, but dissipate quickly. They are not considered toxic in comparison to persistent contrails. (Full article.)

Dane Wigington of Geoengineeringwatch.org in Shasta County, California, is someone who has studied geoengineering for years, and has tried to sound the alarm to the public. His website has massive amounts of information on the subject.

Here is his “Introduction Letter” to the topic:

What if there were a monumental environmental threat that you didn’t even know was happening?

What if you found out it is affecting your health and that of people you know and love?

What if you knew it was such an enormous problem that it has the potential to destroy our crops and trees, the soil they are grown in, our entire water supply, and whole ecosystems – and that if you didn’t act, we could never turn back?

We are not talking about fracking, nuclear energy, or the oil industry. We’re not even talking about climate change.

What if it came into use in an insidious way, just as GMO foods have come into our food supply without our knowledge? What if it appeared to be harmless, but it wasn’t? And what if it were so cleverly woven into our culture that we didn’t even see it anymore? What if it were so masterfully stigmatized and wrapped in controversy that if you thought it strange or concerning, you’d be scorned or ignored?

It sounds like science fiction, but it’s not. It’s happening right above you, and it’s called “geoengineering”.

You can find articles and debates in which scientists are proposing to “dim” the sun to slow down climate change, using a technique called “Solar Radiation Management” (SRM). Their concept is to mimic the dimming and cooling effects of a volcanic eruption and existing particulate pollution made by human activity. However, it has been out of the proposal stage for quite some time, and even though officials will not admit it, SRM is already in full-scale operation.

SRM sounds like a viable solution to slowing climate change, and scientists have repeated how “cheap” it is over and over again. But it comes with a price. In fact, it comes with many.

Global climate engineering/geoengineering programs are radically disrupting weather patterns, disrupting the hydrological cycle (causing drought in some areas, flooding others), destroying the ozone layer, and contaminating the entire planet with the toxic fallout from these atmospheric spraying operations.

Climate engineering programs have been fully deployed for many years. There is a mountain of hard science data and film footage to back up this statement of fact.

If you’re concerned, take a few minutes to view the trailer to “Look Up”, a newly released, award winning documentary, narrated by William Baldwin. It is an excellent introduction to the issue of ongoing climate engineering / geoengineering.

We have included articles and information that will shine more light on this extremely important issue, one that is radically affecting our planet’s life support systems, and every one of us. Our only goal is that you will review what we have included, and we hope it will motivate your continued investigation of the completely illegal, unregulated, and incredibly devastating climate modification programs that are being conducted on a global scale. (Source.)

Wigington just started a new series of short films this week called: Into The Wild, With Dane Wigington

This first video presentation deals with the real reasons behind the current fires that are destroying people’s lives and property, as he walks through the forest pointing out what is actually happening.

The fires in California are most directly related to climate engineering.

And the whole of academia continues to betray the human race and the entire web of life by not acknowledging the climate engineering factor in this equation.

And their behavior is criminal. And even though there is a federal gag order right now on our National Weather Service and NOAA employees, they have an obligation to band together and tell the truth, and not to remain silent, cowering in the corner while the entire planet goes down.

Wigington claims that these things are known, but are being covered up by Government officials who are lying about what the real causes are behind these record forest fires in California.

The decay of the forest, the demise of the forest, is not being acknowledged by the agencies, the agency officials, and the administration itself that have tried to falsely claim that the reason California’s fires are burning is because we just aren’t cutting down enough trees.

That’s a blatant glaring criminal lie.

The forests are burning because they are dead and dying….

Toxic soils, extremely extended periods without precipitation because of the climate engineering operations.

Cutting off precipitation before it can enter the U.S. West Coast – we see this on satellite imagery. It’s not speculation or theory. And so the forest is completely imploding around us.

And if the forests die, we will die.

Watch the entire video which is less than 10 minutes long:

Comment on this article at HealthImpactNews.com"
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (13th September 2020), avid (13th September 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (13th September 2020), Deux Corbeaux (14th September 2020), Harmony (13th September 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (1st December 2020), RunningDeer (13th September 2020), Stephanie (13th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,190 times in 437 posts

The latest video from Elana Freedland "The Truth about Chemtrails, Transhumanism, Synthetic Biology, and the Global Lockdown" Elana speaks about using our consciousness to go beyond the hive-like conscious nanos.

Sayer Ji, founder of Greenmedinfo.com, author of REGENERATE, interviews Elana Freeland, author, activist, and pioneer in fearlessly shedding light on a range of dark global agendas, talk about the weaponization of the earth's atmosphere, the transhumanistic agenda, and how to navigate these profound times where veils are being lifted and humanity's fate hangs in the balance.

Last edited by Trisher; 1st December 2020 at 17:30.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (1st December 2020), EFO (8th December 2020), Harmony (3rd December 2020), Hym (3rd December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (1st December 2020), Kryztian (5th December 2020), Mercedes (3rd December 2020), onawah (3rd December 2020), RunningDeer (3rd December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2020), Zirconian (2nd December 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

Half way through this video.
    Excellent information
    Thanks Trisher

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (8th December 2020), Harmony (3rd December 2020), Mercedes (3rd December 2020), RunningDeer (3rd December 2020), Trisher (9th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Bumping this Elana is a treasure, and has a NEW book out now too!
    Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    The latest video from Elana Freedland "The Truth about Chemtrails, Transhumanism, Synthetic Biology, and the Global Lockdown" Elana speaks about using our consciousness to go beyond the hive-like conscious nanos.

Sayer Ji, founder of Greenmedinfo.com, author of REGENERATE, interviews Elana Freeland, author, activist, and pioneer in fearlessly shedding light on a range of dark global agendas, talk about the weaponization of the earth's atmosphere, the transhumanistic agenda, and how to navigate these profound times where veils are being lifted and humanity's fate hangs in the balance.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=swapFB4N_GQ
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (3rd December 2020), Kryztian (5th December 2020), Mercedes (3rd December 2020), Rosco1 (3rd December 2020), RunningDeer (3rd December 2020), Trisher (9th December 2020), Zirconian (3rd December 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well Elana Freedland has summed up neatly through detailed research my own personal experiences, feelings and some of my own (small scale) research.

The Matrix (are we in one, if so how do we get out) thread was an attempt for me to articulate my experiences which do correlate to some extent what Elana has expertly described in her video. The Matrix thread was also attempting to find solutions to the grid and it's suppressions.

I'm in agrreement, my feeling is we are going into a digital world as digital beings, also as described by Celeste Solum here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1391635

Possibly part of this plan is to veil/prevent our link to source through nano technology This biological link to source/absolute is right now being found by science through quantum physics, as detailed on the matrix thread here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1388693

Elana continues to echo my own thoughts, by stating, "the human being is precious", through our biology, we interface with the divine whilst having an unique experience on Gaia.

"Their" end game is to turn us into cybourgs. Elana is refusing to allow this endgame to succeed in her being and so do I. She is searching for positive solutions, so am I and indeed so are many others but I believe the true solution lies within and Elana eludes to this.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (8th December 2020), Harmony (4th December 2020), onawah (3rd December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (5th December 2020), Trisher (5th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

I kept and keep thinking this "virus" is so conveniently ambiguous on it's contagious ways, that I cannot believe and the measures that are put in place to block the spreading are so stupid and senseless. Then some get "it" and some don't, but when I heard Elana and then Dana, it makes so much sense, that of course they've done this to us . The spreading of the 'virus' was too fast, incredibly fast, and they even kept the airports running and open borders for a while to justify their next move... closing and mayor restrictions for everything, all the while we all have inside the potential to become ill as soon as it becomes convenient. Demoniacal? You bet.

26. Link to Post #14
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Elana's acceptance of the Nanos in her body is remarkable. She is a lateral thinker who is now consciously going beyond the physical appearance into the spiritual inner realms to gain dominion over them in a conscious, non confrontational way. If we are fearful of them then this would place us in a vibrationally low place and they would gain influence over us. She is attempting to reprogram them.

Is it a potential to raise them up and "enlighten" them as we move ourselves into deeper realms within?

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

EFO (8th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (5th December 2020), Zirconian (7th December 2020)

28. Link to Post #15
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,290 times in 1,184 posts

Arrow Re: Chemtrails Secret History Exposed - Deep State Eugenics Smoke Screen

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    I post these two new to me vids on the Chem Trail subject, not to added to but to stand out and remind people of the subject.

The vids are produced in a trendy new fashion which adds hope to the subject reaching new people.

Yes there are many long running and well established vids on the subject here in Avalonia, all bleed into each other.
    It is possible to know the content of these videos on Chemtrails, information that cannot be found elsewhere, thank you Sunny Side up

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

EFO (8th December 2020)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Elana's acceptance of the Nanos in her body is remarkable. She is a lateral thinker who is now consciously going beyond the physical appearance into the spiritual inner realms to gain dominion over them in a conscious, non confrontational way. If we are fearful of them then this would place us in a vibrationally low place and they would gain influence over us. She is attempting to reprogram them.

Is it a potential to raise them up and "enlighten" them as we move ourselves into deeper realms within?

I do feel humanities answers to these insults to our being, lies within and when we link to our higher consciousness we will be able to deal with it all without fear or worry.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (8th December 2020), Harmony (7th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th December 2020), Trisher (9th December 2020)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,480 times in 2,545 posts

Elana mentioned something about effect of mangetics on the nanobots in our bodies. Anyone think there might be some value in that?
    Does Elana speak elsewhere on magnetics?

It reminded me of those old Alex Chiu rings, which led me off on a tangent.
    I found that the guy (Alex Chiu) is still putting out crazy inventions, predictions, and philosophy on the internet after all these years, and he actually has a youtube video acct.
    I remember his first website came out in the mid 90's.
    I also found an old thread on PA about the Alex Chiu magnetic rings. Personal Experinece
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

EFO (8th December 2020), Trisher (9th December 2020)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Thank you Trisher for the video!Despite interesting information contained in it,I found out that Elana's grand mother is/was Romanian.

EDIT

Romanian scientist Stefania Maracineanu obtained artificial rain in Romania (Baragan) and Sahara using radioactive salts.In 1947 US used dry ice to produce artificial rain.Could be any connections between Chernobyl and Fukushima incidents (radiation) and "climate change"? Just asking...
    Last edited by EFO; 8th December 2020 at 11:51. Reason: adding text
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (9th December 2020), Harmony (20th September 2022), Trisher (9th December 2020)

36. Link to Post #19
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Elana mentioned something about effect of mangetics on the nanobots in our bodies. Anyone think there might be some value in that?
    Does Elana speak elsewhere on magnetics?

It reminded me of those old Alex Chiu rings, which led me off on a tangent.
    I found that the guy (Alex Chiu) is still putting out crazy inventions, predictions, and philosophy on the internet after all these years, and he actually has a youtube video acct.
    I remember his first website came out in the mid 90's.
    I also found an old thread on PA about the Alex Chiu magnetic rings. Personal Experinece
    I find magnets to be useful. Tony Pantellaresco has invented the nano bucket and the nano triangle. He feels that pulsed magnets will stop the programming in nanos for a while but we still need to get them out. He suggests salt baths etc. This is not a one off answer as we ingest them continually so any solution has to be ongoing and for maintenance. Its a start though.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (9th December 2020), EFO (9th December 2020), Harmony (20th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (9th December 2020)

38. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

There are many threads on the forum about chemtrails, so I am only guessing if this is the appropriate one for this article about how the coal fly ash in chemtrails is really the culprit behind the loss of the ozone layer protecting us from the sun's damaging rays:

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Harmony (20th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast