+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: The Breatharian Path - The Science, my own Journey, and the Ramifications for any Human

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default The Breatharian Path - The Science, my own Journey, and the Ramifications for any Human

Good day to all Project Avalon members. Today I would like to share my view on a global phenomenon, and then share my own experiences. The topic will be breatharianism, apparently the next step in mankind's evolution. (Which for years I had been expecting to be telepathic communication, which does not seem to be happening.) For those new to this, breatharianism is loosely the permanent abstinence from consuming food, rarely also liquids. Today an estimated 50.000 breatharians follow this "diet" worldwide. I would like to share all the studies with all the evidence that we have so far supporting the possibility of the existence of this lifestyle, incorporated into the story of my learning about this lifestyle, trying it, and my experiences.

Before all that, a quick summary of the mechanism: Prana, an all-permeating energy field, can be accessed by consciousness (and by that alone), captured and stored in the water in each cell, and converted into particles, which will then form what the body needs. How? One way to visualise it is by learning about virtual particles. Virtual particles are science fact, they are everywhere. As an example, how does one magnet that there's another one nearby it's supposed to pull or repel? The answer from Wiki: "The magnetic field between magnetic dipoles. It is caused by the exchange of virtual photons."

Hawking used these in creating his theory which later became known famous as Hawking radiation, which you can read about on wiki as well, I will just quote one sentence from the article:

"This radiation does not come directly from the black hole itself, but rather is a result of virtual particles being "boosted" by the black hole's gravitation into becoming real particles."

Keep in mind though that while HR is a THEORY virtual particles are not. Well, ultimately everything is, Leonard Susskind maintains the world is a hologram.

How exactly the energy absorption and conversion happens is explained by quantum biology, which I have no way of describing here, I hadn't even heard of all that before I started my research into breatharianism.

I only outlined the above to point out that, contrary to popular belief, breatharians, aka pranarians, DO use sustenance. It is simply a matter of the source being different. And the digestive system is simply vestigial organs, the remnants from our previous evolutionary stages that we no longer need, like body hair, the appendix, male nipples, wisdom teeth, tail bones, or the wings of flightless birds.

Without further ado I shall now proceed with my story.

I used to be a hardcore sceptic of breatharianism. I used to use all the arguments you can think of, including the need for energy, minerals, nutrients, the existence of the digestive system all the way up to your teeth, etc. However rather than being an armchair sceptic like most people sadly are I took the claims of those some 50 thousand people seriously enough to do some actual research, keeping always to facts and what science says, with initially surprising results, and ultimately life-changing consequences that are so far-reaching that it is a challenge just to put them into words, but it has gone so far that I have come to feel that it is my moral responsibility to try and articulate my story for the edification of my fellow-humans, based solely on the earth-and-sky-shattering implications of what this all is. So here is my attempts at sharing. While I could sum it all up in a long sentence there would be so much lost that there would be almost no point. In fact you would simply read it and put it down to trolling so it would be counter-productive to be brief for sake of reaching the majority with their short attention span. If you are seeking genuine understanding you will keep reading with an open mind.

Let's keep it brief. So I used to be a sceptic, however I decided that I will look into this with an open mind, but always keeping the scientific attitude. First I examined what the lifestyle of these so-called breatharians includes so I know what I should investigate exactly. When I had that all pinned down I was ready to understand the underlying mechanism. The first thing I discovered that one of the main "argument" against breatharians was fundamentally wrong. I am talking about the postulate that breatharians live without sustenance. Utterly wrong. You need to bear with me here. I quickly learned about the all-permeating energy they call Chi and Prana in the east that I used to consider a myth together with the so-called energy centres (or chakras) these energies are associated with in eastern philosophies:

https://scialert.net/fulltext/?doi=ajar.2017.33.35

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10794112

I believe this is just the abstract, you can find a more complete description here:

https://healingtaousa.com/topic/seed...cally-altered/

The next question was, how does this energy "become" nutrients. The revelations arrived on two fronts. Firstly we don't really need all the "nutrients" we are told we need. Inuit people have been living above the arctic circle on the ice in igloos for thousands of years and they mostly ever ate seal and a little fish. Fish takes a long time to catch and does not give a lot of meat. In any case they never consumed any fruits or vegetables in their entire lives. And they were and are among the healthiest people on the planet. Where did they get all their vitamins from? Live vitamin c? Wikipedia will try and convince you that they get it from the skin of beluga whale and it goes as far as calling it a staple, like every Eskimo family would kill whales all the time and eat it all year round, even though they had no clues about vitamins. Later when vegetarianism started becoming a new thing "scientists" were claiming that it is impossible because you need vitamins like B12 that you can only find in animal meat and therefore anyone that tries to become a vegetarian will inevitably die. Turns out, your own body can produce vitamin B12. So that's the first front. The second was that as I had been aware of one of the implications of E=mc2 being the transmutability of energy into matter and vice versa, I was still questioning myself: how does the body know what to do with the universal energy, Prana? I had to learn about the amazing innate intelligence of the human body. A whole new world opened up before me I had never been aware of, and had it not been for this journey I would still be oblivious of it. I learned a lot about quantum biology. I didn't know that was even a thing. That explained most of the mechanisms. I learned about cellular respiration. I was like WTF? Next I came across something that I had heard of somewhere before but thought was just a bunch of baloney. I am talking about the idea of human emotions affecting the crystal structure of water that it can then retain. The guy making that claim was Dr. Mararu Emoto. I never took any of that seriously until I was lead upon the following research:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11789582

In this research paper on top of finding out about the reality of water retaining human emotions I had to learn about 2 additional things: firstly, the effects this water can have on living organisms, and secondly, the seemingly impossible (at least to me, at the time) powers of meditation. Jesus Christ, if meditation can do that in ANOTHER organism, no wonder it can have an even stronger effect in one's OWN BODY, which is made of 70% water, and the majority of these breatharians not only practise and talk about meditation as part of a spiritual lifestyle, I have also seen them "bless" the water they drink, which I obviously thought was pure codswallop. Well, that research paper opened my eyes about yet another thing (or should I say yet 3 more things) I did not think possible. So I had to wonder, how many more such things could there be waiting for me (and even humanity) to discover. At this point I tried to find a logical explanation, like they say you create your own reality and I literally think all these seeming miracles into being, or simply that the possibilities in the universe, regardless of what what we currently perceive as "all the laws in nature" allow, are in reality endless and anything is possible. I must admit I did not get far with such deep philosophical mind-games, it does not seem to be my thing. So I moved on in my research, to see what else I can find that relates to and possibly explains how a breatharian lifestyle is possible.

After I had blown my own mind with all this information about Chi, and meditation, and these influencing the germination of seeds and the growth of plants, and the magic of normal water, and quantum biology, I got interested in what else meditation can do, because this whole area was something I did not know anything about and I was wondering what I had been missing out on. Initially I found some interesting info about how it can lower blood pressure, and reduce pain, and such basic but still interesting things. But then things got wild and crazy. Again. First I read about how you can "body build" by replacing workout with "thinking about working out". While this was not meditation strictly speaking, it employed visualisation and mental concentration, techniques used by transcendental meditators. So that was pretty wild stuff. Here's the link for anyone interested:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14998709

And then came the turning point. I learned about Wim Hof, and how science found evidence for the first time that a human being can 1. control his own immune system, 2. control his own autonomic nervous system (body temperature, heart rate, etc.), his endocrine system, and then they went on about the limbic system and others I was not even sure what they were. And guess what methods he used to achieve all that. That's right, meditation, with a combination of yoga and cold showers and the right mindset. This was all back in 2011:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0422090203.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pyo2OAKW4Y

Then 3 years later they proved that this can be done by literally ANYONE. Now that was #ed up. There is no way out of this, no explaining away:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0505155210.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxCGDFlH1_k

Without going into too much detail I just found out recently that they are now looking at how the human brain can do all that. Fascinating stuff to say the least, but this is all science now. You can research all this yourselves if you're interested:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0228164934.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YficBlvPwWQ

At this point I felt I had to put a stop to my research into the possible powers of the mind and meditation, I just felt overwhelmed and considered it a real possibility that I will end up in mental hospital or something as I felt the paradigm system I had lived in for a lifetime crumbling around me, or to be more precise, inside my head. I recall having that feeling that those lines I had heard in the matrix were actual reality in my life: where Morpheus tells Neo how he sees that he feels like Alice in Wonderland, tumbling down the rabbit hole. Except this wasn't a #ing movie. Yet I was determined to further investigate breatharianism itself as it was the original line of enquiry I had started out upon, so I simply abandoned this detour into meditation and returned to my research into breatharianism.

Right. So far I had learned how breatharians use chi, meditation, and charged water, and how these techniques can do their miracle which ultimately falls into the realm of quantum biology, which you must study to have some rudimentary understanding of the processes involved here. Okay, I had done all that. At that point I realised that as long as I keep looking I will just keep finding, which is fine up to a point, but ultimately the test of the pudding is in the eating. And although the Wim Hof method seemed like a more appealing "choice" for a new lifestyle if I were to adapt one, with all the scientific research behind it, I chose to remain faithful to my original choice. I had already become aware of Jasmuheen's so-called 21-day process. But I wanted to "know all there is to know" before I were to delve deep into an actual experiment. So I watched all the documentaries I could find:

No Way to Heaven (2008, Switzerland)
    In the Beginning There Was Light (2010, Austria)
    Living Off Energy We Are Energy (2015, Czech Republic)
    The Light Generation (2018)

These are all available on the internet to watch for free.

I learned, among a lot of other interesting things, of the 8-day method, the 10-day method, basically I realised that whatever works for you. Anyway, I chose the 21-day method because its high reported success rate (I watched dozens of hour-long interviews with breatharians, I will not list them all here) and its more graduality.

Long story short, it did not work the first time (or at least it did not work for me, maybe wrong mindset, haven't figured it out) but second time I did a more stretched-out approach in phases of different diets, that I would approximate as vegetarian - vegan - raw vegan - fruitarian - juicing - waterian - solarian - pranarian - breatharian. Now that did the trick. It was a long process, and I had my doubts in spite of all my previous research, but I think it was ultimately this gradual approach that enabled my mind to let my body transition progressively.

While technically this marks the end of my breatharian story and it would seem that it should suffice to end the story here I must emphasise that drawing the line here would be equal to a lie, in that it would hide the truth. Everything I have written up to this point is the TECHNICAL side. It's like, follow this and this step and you get here and here. But the bigger question is this: WHERE IS HERE? That, my friends, is in itself FAR more amazing than a journey towards and including a transition to breatharianism. Again, I will be brief, so bear with me for a while longer, you'll see it's not only worth it, it's the whole point of, well, not only of this whole text, but the whole experience.

What I am talking about is the ramifications of a breatharian lifestyle, everything that is a result, either directly or indirectly of this lifestyle. I am trying to think of a format that would carry the immensity of the unfolding that follows the transition but I am left with no ideas. I will try some kind of logical sequence here I guess.

Okay. Got it. When you become breatharian there are 3 waves of ramifications.

The first: The obvious direct consequences: No more spending money on food. No more travelling to the shops. No more shopping lists, no more brainstorming of what to eat and where. No more cooking. No more washing dishes. No more need to store food, no more need to store bowls and dishes, plates and cutlery, or for that matter a dining table let alone a dining room. You have more money. You have more time. You have more space. You have more freedom. These are the obvious and immediate direct consequences.

The second: The slightly-less-obvious and slightly-less-direct consequences. No more hunger. No more upset stomach. No more indigestion. No more food-related diseases from pesticide, chemicals, GMO, E numbers, artificial additives, and so on. Basically better health. Which is further increased by consuming the afore-mentioned "blessed" water, meditation, chakra-cleansing, if you develop interest in all these and learn and practise, starting with my favourite, the Wim Hof method.

The third: All the indirect consequences. This is the biggest one, and NOTHING can prepare you for this, save reading it right here and right now. You don't find this in documentaries and you can't "work this out" in your mind in advance. And it beats everything in the previous two categories, simply because it is an endless unfolding of a NEW LIFE STORY. Let's stop for a second and sum up the previous steps.

Research. Find information. Gain knowledge. Horizons expanded. Mind blown. Personal experiment. Failure. Try again. Success. More money, time, space. Better health. Now let's see what can possibly beat all this.

Now that you have all this behind you, you are face-to-face with a new life. You can't deny it no more, you have put behind yourself an aspect of your previous life that could best be described as a limitation, or to quote The Matrix again, a prison for your mind. Something you have been depending upon, but have now gained freedom of. As an unavoidable side-effect of that will be a mind that has become free and opened up TO AN EXTENT and this mind will now look AND FIND ways of pushing this freedom beyond all limits. No, I'm not talking about, if I can live without food, can I live without drink (apparently we can) or breathing (let's not get into that conversation here). I am talking about deconstructing all the other limitations that living in a society has imposed on your mind. So now you have more money. Money is not part of nature, it is an artificial human construct. Now you have more left. How do you get rid of "the money trap" altogether? I instantly remembered the story of Mark Boyle who made headlines years ago by living without money in the UK. Now there is a new article out about him:

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...what-i-learned

Except, for a breatharian, food is not an issue. While you can research ideas on how to save money, I will do a quick step-by-step that I worked out for myself. What to get rid of that costs money for all of us: food (sorted), housing (mortgage/rent), bills (gas, electricity, water, etc.). That idea got me interested in passive house design, living off the grid, minimalism, tiny houses, self sufficiency, all of which is much easier while being a breatharian because of more money you can save, more time, and less space needed in a house. My choice was to save money for a couple years and buy something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVw8RMuzFBc

Check out all the videos on that channel - you'll be amazed!

Stick a few solar panels on the roof. You have mobility. No more mortgage, no more rent. No more bills. (Electric heating, basically you don't need gas.) Most tiny houses collect rain water for drinking and cooking. Obviously at this stage you don't cook, and human beings have been drinking water from rain and streams for thousands of years before taps appeared a few decades / hundred years ago (depending where in the world you live).

What comes next is the biggest turning point yet. And this is where it gets dangerous. Not for your survival any more. For your mind. Didn't I just say this will free your mind? True, but you will have to face the devil before you become absolutely free of it. What do I mean? This is the most subtle point in the ENTIRE experience, one you can't really appreciate by reading about it even here. You have to ACTUALLY BE THERE. But let's try and entertain and savour in our imagination as best we can, futile as it may be. You have no more need for money. You have no more need for a job! You have complete physical freedom. You have your own house that moves, you have no bills, you need no food, you are free of money. You now face the biggest question of your life: What now? Now this question becomes really relevant: What do I want to do with my life? And this is no longer a career question. This is a question about who you truly are. What will you spend the rest of your life with? This is not like winning the lottery and you can just squander it all on women, booze, parties and drugs. You are a spiritually enlightened being. Otherwise you would not have made it this far, I guarantee you. Not because you must be special to make it. The above process transforms you, in the best ways possible. So what do you do? Who are you? What purpose will you choose? What will be worth your time, energy, effort, attention and devotion for the rest of your life? Travel? Maybe. Volunteering? Possibly. Help others? More likely. How? You'll have to figure that out. I am in no position to give you ideas, but you WILL be faced with this and you WILL have to figure this out for yourself, BY YOURSELF, and it WON'T be easy. But once you do, that's the first day of your real life. It's like a rebirth.

And to just finish off my own personal story, here are the latest developments in brief: I found a wonderful breatharian partner. We travelled a lot and saw the world. We met many other breatharians in workshops and we became close friends with some of them. We got really close with another couple and we all settled down together in an off-grid larger house. We do not live in "open" relationships and we don't cheat but we have our "couple" boundaries loosened up and form a small community of 4. We live near others similar to us who live off grid but are not breatharians, but more like minimalists, living simple eco-friendly lives. There is real community. There is security. We are all healthy. We are all free. As for the 4 of us, we need no jobs (but I personally volunteer in the Venus Project and occasionally in some charities, some local and some national.) We have all day every day free to choose what we want to do. We do not own or watch television or any other brainwashing machine that would aim to enslave our minds. We have free open minds, we have a lot of quality sex between us every day (girls are loving, uninhibited lovely humans with open minds and no overlap in their periods), which gets better day by day, in every way (we sometimes experiment and push some remaining boundaries further and further bit by bit), the same as all other areas of our lives, we are all on a constant path of personal development undergirded by positive thinking and the utilisation of the powers of our mind, or more accurately, positive thinking, I would call it. We help each other become better persons.

At this point it is hard to imagine how our lives can become freer and better, but if anything we all have had our own journeys with their differences as their similarities, and we are all aware and open to the infinite possibilities of surprises, having learned the infinite nature of the mysteries of the universe. And although we have no idea where we go from here, we all know deep down that things can only get better, we are untouched by poverty, wars (we live far away from the nearest town in a war-free country), and not only that, we await with excitement to see how all of this can get even better and what our active roles will be in that. Every day feels like the journey has just begun and everything that has happened before just prepared us for today, and every "today" is a fecund gateway to the inconceivable magic of tomorrow.

The End.
    Last edited by Rolci; 24th January 2019 at 11:30.

2. The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

Apulu (24th January 2019), AriG (25th April 2019), Ben (7th June 2021), Bill Ryan (25th January 2019), Billy (2nd February 2019), Bubu (24th January 2019), cascadian (25th January 2019), Chip (7th April 2019), Clear Light (24th January 2019), conk (24th January 2019), Davenir (25th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (24th January 2019), Elixir (24th January 2019), Eva2 (24th January 2019), Feritciva (22nd March 2019), George (27th April 2021), greybeard (24th January 2019), happyuk (24th January 2019), Hervé (25th January 2019), Johnnycomelately (1st June 2022), Kryztian (24th January 2019), leavesoftrees (25th January 2019), Libico (24th January 2019), LJY (26th April 2021), LoneWolf76 (17th March 2019), mab777 (24th January 2019), Mercedes (25th January 2019), Mike (21st March 2019), modini (17th May 2021), Nasu (25th January 2019), OopsWrongPlanet? (25th January 2019), Orph (24th January 2019), Pam (24th January 2019), Peace in Oz (27th April 2021), petra (29th April 2019), Phoenix (23rd March 2020), Reinhard (25th January 2019), Rosemarie (24th January 2019), RunningDeer (19th April 2021), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2019), thepainterdoug (24th January 2019), TheSofaKing (26th January 2019), toppy (26th April 2021), Unicorn (24th January 2019), Valerie Villars (21st March 2019), wegge (23rd March 2020), what is a name? (24th January 2019), wnlight (24th January 2019), wondering (24th January 2019), yelik (25th January 2019), Yvanka (25th January 2019), Zampano (25th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,067 times in 3,146 posts

Default Re: The Breatharian Path - The Science, my own Journey, and the Ramifications for any Human

THANKS FOR POSTING/ quite a lot to take in but fascinating and I will revisit / t y

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Kryztian (24th January 2019), Mercedes (25th January 2019), Nasu (25th January 2019), Pam (24th January 2019), petra (29th April 2019), RunningDeer (19th April 2021), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Default Re: The Breatharian Path - The Science, my own Journey, and the Ramifications for any Human

Quote Posted by Rolci (here)
    Long story short, it did not work the first time (or at least it did not work for me, maybe wrong mindset, haven't figured it out) but second time I did a more stretched-out approach in phases of different diets, that I would approximate as vegetarian - vegan - raw vegan - fruitarian - juicing - waterian - solarian - pranarian - breatharian. Now that did the trick. It was a long process, and I had my doubts in spite of all my previous research, but I think it was ultimately this gradual approach that enabled my mind to let my body transition progressively
    Oh, that must have been some "transition" eh ?

No doubt including moments of : longing, pain, unfamiliar sensations, fear, euphoria, tears etc etc

I only say this because it's our "body" which is surely our #1 Attachment in regular "material" life thus moving to a new form of "embodiment" sounds very challenging indeed !

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Mercedes (25th January 2019), Pam (24th January 2019), petra (29th April 2019), RunningDeer (19th April 2021), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

I've been breatharian for a while now but, like almost all breatharians I do actually eat because eating is pleasurable and a huge part of our social life. But the point is I don't need to eat. Originally there was the '21 Day Method' to become a breatharian but now, thanks to Ray Maor, we have the shorter and easier 12 Day Method consisting of a fruit only detox for a few days followed by a few days water fast, followed by breathing exercises and a dry fast during which time the Prana Engine kicks in and the body accesses the 'deep water' stored at a cellular level. As a point of interest this may be where repressed traumas are stored and we have stories of people releasing these during the dry fast.

I simply felt a calling to do this for several years and somehow just knew that eating so much (but I always ate less than others) was not for me. Clearly, unless you are ready for such a drastic change it may be dangerous to try on your own but I had no problems and after the 8th day felt something change - I suddenly had a lot of energy.

There are only a very few breatharians who never eat and even fewer who never eat or drink (only possible in a humid climate). Why stop eating when as far as I am concerned the purpose of life is coffee and cake? The point is that our attitude towards food changes completely and we realise that people are literally addicted to food.

I still find it remarkable that so many people (even some friends) don't believe it's possible but being a breatharian is surely the greatest proof that we create our own reality and are programmed to believe only in left brain 'common sense'.

So, why do people die of starvation? They die because that's what they believe. Our belief system creates our reality.

But when you understand breatharianism it does cast a lot of doubt on the whole 'healthy eating' scene. Searching for the right vitamins and minerals is just another fear based exercise. Of course, this is a vibrational step up from the usual crap that people eat but we should always understand that everything is just a stage. People who have become vegan think that's the ultimate but clearly it is not! What lies beyond being a breatharian? Maybe living without a physical body...

As an edit added later I'd like to say that nobody should feel they 'should' eat or live in a certain way. After all, we are all a 'part of God' and the purpose of life is not really coffee and cake but to 'experience'. From that point of view, there may be as much value experiencing life as a fat idiot as there is as a breatharian saint.
    Last edited by 5th; 24th January 2019 at 15:01.

8. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Bubu (24th January 2019), Clear Light (25th January 2019), Davenir (25th January 2019), Elixir (24th January 2019), Eva2 (24th January 2019), funkpunk46 (30th December 2019), happyuk (7th April 2019), Kryztian (24th January 2019), leavesoftrees (25th January 2019), Mercedes (25th January 2019), Nasu (25th January 2019), Pam (24th January 2019), petra (29th April 2019), Phoenix (23rd March 2020), Reinhard (25th January 2019), RunningDeer (19th April 2021), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2019), Unicorn (24th January 2019), what is a name? (24th January 2019), wnlight (24th January 2019), yelik (25th January 2019), Yvanka (25th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,277 times in 145 posts

Thank you Rolci - an absolutely wonderful post full of information and written in a very engaging way that had me laughing out loud a few times. I'll be watching the documentaries you listed as this is an topic that has always fascinated me.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Libico For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Pam (24th January 2019), petra (29th April 2019), RunningDeer (19th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Thanks for a most interesting OP. Do you eat anything, ever? Do you drink anything, if so how frequently?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Clear Light (25th January 2019), Joe (24th January 2019), Mercedes (25th January 2019), Nasu (25th January 2019), RunningDeer (19th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

I believe our body can acquire nourishment from many sources like sun and aroma. If we push our body down the hunger path further each time and expose it to the other sources, it will eventually learn to acquire nourishment from that source. like when you are already very hungry try sniffing some herbs or go out in the sun. I've tried breatharian on my early days on avalon when one former member "Dawn" introduce it. But I failed because my body was still so in the food for nourishment back then. Its a different story now so maybe I will give another go. especially that there was a recent incident where I felt that my stomach just shut down when I push it down the hunger path for a mere 28 hours. But its the holiday season and I was visiting families and everyone wants me to partake of their feast. So I force myself back to eating after like 40 hours and its very odd that it took my stomach about 16 hours to restart after eating back again. The key is gradual transition and to listen to the body rather than follow the 10 12 or 21 day rule. everyone is different. I have around 5 years of pushing myself down the hunger path so maybe I dont need 10 days maybe just 28 hours. thanks for posting I take it as a calling to try again.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Clear Light (25th January 2019), leavesoftrees (25th January 2019), Mercedes (25th January 2019), Nasu (25th January 2019), Orph (24th January 2019), Pam (6th April 2019), petra (29th April 2019), RunningDeer (19th April 2021), ulli (24th December 2020), yelik (25th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

@5th - You had me at: "Why stop eating when as far as I am concerned the purpose of life is coffee and cake?"
    Thanks for this balanced contribution.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Davenir For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Bubu (25th January 2019), Eva2 (25th January 2019), Mercedes (25th January 2019), Nasu (25th January 2019), Pam (6th April 2019), petra (29th April 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Do also see this thread, with 279 posts and counting:

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AriG (25th April 2019), Ben (8th June 2021), Bubu (25th January 2019), Chip (7th April 2019), Eva2 (25th January 2019), Mercedes (25th January 2019), modini (17th May 2021), Nasu (25th January 2019), Pam (6th April 2019), petra (29th April 2019), Reinhard (25th January 2019), RunningDeer (25th January 2019), Yoda (26th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Davenir (here)
    @5th - You had me at: "Why stop eating when as far as I am concerned the purpose of life is coffee and cake?"
    Thanks for this balanced contribution.
    Yes, thats why when I am home I eat all the time but when I am away working I seldom eat because I dont want to cook and do all the things that comes with cooking. And besides life is about experience, at least to me. Breatharian experience would be just another adventure and who knows what benefit I am going to get from it. I dont normally believe what are said so I normally try. New things are almost always exciting.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Mercedes (25th January 2019), Pam (17th March 2019), petra (6th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Hi there Roki, I was wondering about our pets on the subject. How does it work for them?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Pam (6th April 2019), RunningDeer (19th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi again, sorry for the delay. Thank you for the wonderful replies, and I will try to answer the questions.

First, Clear Light. The transition was more simple for me, for 2 main reasons: firstly, the great graduality, meaning as I explained that the steps were each tiny compared to the previous stage, unnecessarily tiny in fact. You could skip half of them. And secondly, I had a strong calling. Otherwise I would've never tried in the first place, let alone try again after a failure.

Peterpam. No, I do not eat, anything, ever. Not for social purposes, or otherwise. For me it's like an oath to myself, or God, or to a principle. I had done things like that before, where for example I would give up all fizzy drinks on a whim, for a few years, and one day resumed, not because I gave in to temptation - I had proven to myself that I can keep myself to it no matter what. I do occasionally set "challenges" like that, just for the fun of it, usually for my own health benefit also, say, do push-ups every day, each day one more than the day before. You get the idea. Drinkwise, I only drink blessed, love-infused filtered water, either stream or rain (what humans have been drinking all over the planet for thousands of years). They are both heavenly, but for some reason I prefer stream. Feels more "alive". Can't explain what that means. Maybe the movement? But for that I need to take a longer walk. Probably meant to be that way.

Mercedes. My personal opinion, self-awareness is necessary to tap into prana. Animals are more in tune with nature, yes, and prana is part of nature, but I believe there is a higher order, based on which it is not an animal's place to access prana - it's not for them. Their role is exactly to partake in the "consume and be consumed" chain - it's the basis for their "lessons". Does that make sense?

On a final note, I would like to add how much I am in love with off-grid living and how it provides a fertile ground to cultivate a closeness with "Deity". For some that's simply Nature, for others it's a personified being of sorts. For me it's an omni-present energy field of infinite intelligence and Love. What such a closeness entails or CAN entail, I do not believe I am equipped to describe in any meaningful way. Here's a good exercise: visualise living off grid for half hour every day - it may even manifest! In the meantime you can get a feel of it to learn if it's really for you or not.

I hope I answered some questions today, and I hope I can give inspiration. Until next time.
    Last edited by Rolci; 17th March 2019 at 01:19.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

AriG (25th April 2019), Ben (8th June 2021), Clear Light (17th March 2019), Constance (17th March 2019), Orph (17th March 2019), Pam (17th March 2019), Peace in Oz (28th April 2021), petra (29th April 2019), Rich (17th March 2019), RunningDeer (19th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

It makes sense to me tat we arey because we believe or perceive we need food. With that in mind, why do infants if not feed die of starvation? They would not have that socially induced belief system. Also female bodies are designed to feed infants. Was just wondering...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Akasha (23rd April 2019), Ben (8th June 2021), Pam (6th April 2019), Peace in Oz (28th April 2021), RunningDeer (19th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    It makes sense to me tat we arey because we believe or perceive we need food. With that in mind, why do infants if not feed die of starvation? They would not have that socially induced belief system. Also female bodies are designed to feed infants. Was just wondering...
    Hi Savannah. To answer your second question first, I have answered that in my OP:

"And the digestive system is simply vestigial organs, the remnants from our previous evolutionary stages that we no longer need, like body hair, the appendix, male nipples, wisdom teeth, tail bones, or the wings of flightless birds."

It's the same with female breasts. As long as they're being used by the majority of the species they remain functional. It takes a long period of non-use (usually hundreds of thousands or even millions of years) by a species for an organ to become dysfunctional and atrophied.

Regarding the second question, humans are souls occupying animal bodies. Unless the fetus begins its life cycle in a breatharian mother's body (as happened in the case of Camila Castello) it will get used to receiving food-based sustenance and will lose its ability to process pranic sustenance. From that point on it will "need" food same as any animal until such time as it uses its self-conscious mind (unique to humans) to gradually transition to pranic nourishment.

Does that answer your questions?

I also recommend you read the thread Bill suggested, with 279 posts: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...a-how-to-guide

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

Agape (18th March 2019), AriG (25th April 2019), Ben (8th June 2021), Pam (6th April 2019), Peace in Oz (28th April 2021), petra (29th April 2019), Phoenix (23rd March 2020), RunningDeer (19th April 2021), Savannah (23rd March 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

To only need shelter and safety? What a wonderful idea and experiment. Takes off grid living to a whole new level.

The idea is odd to the logical part of the brain, but even more foreign to the submind. How can living on breath be possible without believing it is? At the depths of our subconscious mind, surely we've been programmed to believe it is impossible.

Thanks for sharing.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Agape (18th March 2019), Ben (8th June 2021), Pam (6th April 2019), petra (29th April 2019), RunningDeer (19th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    To only need shelter and safety? What a wonderful idea and experiment. Takes off grid living to a whole new level.

The idea is odd to the logical part of the brain, but even more foreign to the submind. How can living on breath be possible without believing it is? At the depths of our subconscious mind, surely we've been programmed to believe it is impossible.

Thanks for sharing.
    Yes and no. Your statements bear truth to you until you come to full realisation that we consume food for warmth (energy) and movement (energy) and that food consumption is simply a downgraded form of consuming universal energy passed down ultimately from the sun. Plants absorb light and transform and store it, which plant-eaters consume, which then gets passed on to meat-eaters. If you take the train of thought back to the origins of life when there were the first living plant cells on Earth and move on from there you will see that the total biomass of the planet is Earth-stuff (star dust) brought to life by solar energy.

We are all essentially condensed sunlight, taking downgraded sunlight for energy. From that understanding it is not a great quantum leap to come to accept that we can take that same universal energy in its pure form. For where did all these suns come from? From the energy soup of the universe after the Big Bang. All matter in the Universe was once energy. We are energy. e=mc2, right?

So you see, breatharianism is simply cells (the cells of our bodies, muscle cells and all) re-acquiring the ability to take that same old universal energy in its pure form. Nothing magical about it. "Food" only seems natural while you think inside that box. But even in that box, we already use sunlight for warmth. Imagine how hard all this understanding would be if we all lived underground unaware of the existence of the sun, relying exclusively on food for both warmth and movement. Luckily we know better.

Guess what. There are even about half a dozen breatharians worldwide who don't even drink. But for that you need a humid climate and take water from the air. Water is what our every cell is made of, and it is needed as it was needed for life right from the start, for the first cells on Earth and all life since. Being like a liquid crystal I believe water is a necessary tool for cells to capture and store that universal energy same as they can store human emotions, but this is only my understanding of it, I might be wrong. However, a quick check turned up this: https://www.learning-mind.com/water-...ay-scientists/

After all this, does the idea still seem far-fetched to you?
    Last edited by Rolci; 21st March 2019 at 02:45.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

AriG (25th April 2019), Ben (8th June 2021), Inaiá (24th December 2019), Orph (21st March 2019), Pam (6th April 2019), petra (29th April 2019), RunningDeer (19th April 2021), Sunny-side-up (24th December 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,211 times in 5,679 posts

hi there Rolci, thanks for sharing all this.

could you please take us through a normal day for you? from the moment you wake up?

i've read everything you've written here, but i have not watched any of the links yet, so maybe these next questions will be redundant. but i'll ask anyway:

1) what, precisely, is your breathing technique for extracting the prana out of the atmosphere? you won't bore me with the details! please include it all!

2) how many times do you do it a day?

3) was there a period of trial and error, where you started breatharianism and failed a few times? if so, how long did it take for you to get it right?

4) do you think this technique can also be useful if one is also eating daily?

thanks.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Constance (21st March 2019), Joe (21st March 2019), Kryztian (26th April 2021), Pam (25th April 2019), Peace in Oz (28th April 2021), RunningDeer (19th April 2021), ulli (24th December 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for the deep questions, Mike, I'll make a point of answering them all as my time permits as answering them all or even one of the first ones would be long conversations, enjoyable as they would be, doubtless. For now, I would address the easier ones, your last 2 questions.

My trials and errors I have detailed in my opening post. Or at least mentioned, where my first (I would say somewhat rushed) attempt at transitioning was met with failure, which did put me down for a while before I tried again. Less physical aspects tie into all this and other aspect of course as I mentioned, psychological, emotional, and mental, on many different levels, all at the same time, it is quite an experience to even just try transitioning with perseverance.

It took me quite a while the second time, where I stretched it out unnecessarily long with tiny gradual steps, each individually more lengthy than I would now in retrospect consider necessary but I wanted to make sure I do it "right", or what I thought would be right for me. The hardest part for me was the step where I transitioned to juicing. At least in the first week. Constantly feeling hungry. If there was a breaking point that would have been it. I can't swear I would do it again, even knowing where that got me in the end. Others juice regularly. I was not used to it. The good news is, the hunger completely disappears after a few days to a couple weeks. I am not sure why, do we get used to the sensation or is it something else, no idea. It goes and never comes back as long as you are on that same diet.

Not sure what technique you are referring to in your last question. If you're asking about simple fasting, the benefits are well-knows and well-documented, the way I see it everyone who consumes ANY kind of food SHOULD detox regularly. As a lifestyle I recommend intermittent fasting. To everyone. Lots of youtube videos on that one. If you were asking about breathing technique, I wasn't practising with any degree of seriousness and regularity at the time, however I am now a full-blown proponent of the Wim Hof method, which I am practising save for the cold shower part, which I am planning to integrate into my life when I feel the time is right. The health benefits are numerous and overwhelming. Conscious control of the immune system, the autonomic nervous system, the endocrine system and a few others are some of the over-generalised answers here, if you watch any videos on breathing to find out about the exact health benefits I recommend to you personally this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YficBlvPwWQ

I also recommend researching holotropic breathwork. I have not tried but am eager to try, but I want to do it in a workshop as part of a group. We have no workshop near where we live. So I cannot report on this one. I hope one day I will be able to But she can:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prfll4C1zw0

While the WHM is for physical and mental well-being, HB is for emotional release and health.

Then there are many eastern breathing techniques in the Indian tradition for spiritual purposes that I believe are all good for you. I kind of sympathise with them but for some reason I do not feel them to be my kind of thing. Wim Hof method, amazing. Should be taught in school, with all the science behind it in the past 8 years. I am waiting to see that day impatiently. It has helped thousands, you can find many "reviews" or testimonial videos by random folks on youtube. In case anyone still needs convincing after the video I linked above. What surprises me personally is the gaping lack of people who report that it did not work for them. Most "methods" work for some and not so well or not at all for others. This seems to work for everyone in undeniable ways.

Regarding my normal day and "extracting" prana I'll have to answer you separately as I sense certain misconceptions on your part. In the meantime you may want to browse Ray Maor's Breatharian FAQ on youtube. It comes in 2 parts and there is a list of 15 frequently asked questions that he addresses in detail. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
    Last edited by Rolci; 21st March 2019 at 11:25.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

AriG (25th April 2019), Ben (8th June 2021), Constance (21st March 2019), Joe (21st March 2019), Mike (21st March 2019), Pam (6th April 2019), Peace in Oz (28th April 2021), RunningDeer (19th April 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Rolci (here)

Thanks for sharing.
    Yes and no. Your statements bear truth to you until you come to full realisation that we consume food for warmth (energy) and movement (energy) and that food consumption is simply a downgraded form of consuming universal energy passed down ultimately from the sun. Plants absorb light and transform and store it, which plant-eaters consume, which then gets passed on to meat-eaters. If you take the train of thought back to the origins of life when there were the first living plant cells on Earth and move on from there you will see that the total biomass of the planet is Earth-stuff (star dust) brought to life by solar energy.

We are all essentially condensed sunlight, taking downgraded sunlight for energy. From that understanding it is not a great quantum leap to come to accept that we can take that same universal energy in its pure form. For where did all these suns come from? From the energy soup of the universe after the Big Bang. All matter in the Universe was once energy. We are energy. e=mc2, right?

So you see, breatharianism is simply cells (the cells of our bodies, muscle cells and all) re-acquiring the ability to take that same old universal energy in its pure form. Nothing magical about it. "Food" only seems natural while you think inside that box. But even in that box, we already use sunlight for warmth. Imagine how hard all this understanding would be if we all lived underground unaware of the existence of the sun, relying exclusively on food for both warmth and movement. Luckily we know better.

Guess what. There are even about half a dozen breatharians worldwide who don't even drink. But for that you need a humid climate and take water from the air. Water is what our every cell is made of, and it is needed as it was needed for life right from the start, for the first cells on Earth and all life since. Being like a liquid crystal I believe water is a necessary tool for cells to capture and store that universal energy same as they can store human emotions, but this is only my understanding of it, I might be wrong. However, a quick check turned up this: https://www.learning-mind.com/water-...ay-scientists/

After all this, does the idea still seem far-fetched to you?
    No, to my logical, conscious mind it makes perfect sense. The question was more about the subconscious mind, where perhaps 95% of our decisions are made and our beliefs reside. That part of the mind has surely been programmed to believe we must get sustenance from food and drink. But hey, maybe on an even deeper level we understand that Earthly programming is faulty.

When considering the processes within the physical body are electrical or energetic in nature, your theory is sound. The fascia and muscles work like capacitors and batteries. With the right foods (or Sunshine?) there is an electron exchange between cells that facilitate energy flow and proper function of the physical aspects of our electric body. When not given the right fuel the pH moves toward an acidic state. The current is lowered and dis-ease sets in. The wrong foods are dead, the living essence gone. The voltage is too low and we begin to disconnect from the natural order. So, getting the energy directly from the Sun, without the conversion from food sources, seems viable. Not far-fetched at all.

If you are interested in the mystical properties of water, read all you can find about Victor Schauberger, a Tesla/Leonardo/Newton kind of guy. This is a decent start if you aren't already familiar with him: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/c...ventions17.htm Schauberger posits some extremely interesting ideas. That the Sun doesn't warm the Earth. That bumble bees employ anti-gravity. So much more, especially about water.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Hym (22nd March 2019), Pam (6th April 2019), Peace in Oz (28th April 2021), petra (29th April 2019), Rolci (22nd March 2019), RunningDeer (19th April 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/c...ventions17.htm Schauberger posits some extremely interesting ideas. That the Sun doesn't warm the Earth. That bumble bees employ anti-gravity. So much more, especially about water.
    That was new to me, and fascinating. Thank you. Now I understand why I prefer stream water. Their story is sad and typical. That's the world we live in. And that is why I chose the path I did. Yes, we need unlimited clean energy. Yes, food should be healthy. But these don't seem to happen easily or any time soon on a global scale, not in this system. The Venus Project? Maybe. But that ain't here.

That's why living as an off-grid breatharian is the best I can think of. The day that this lifestyle is followed by the entire planetary population, that's when ALL the powers that be lose all their power. Imagine that. All humans living free, independent, self-sufficient lives without television and politics. Nothing left to fight wars over. Resources will be meaningless. Even land. Just be. Anywhere.

P.S.: I had a browse through the root library of bibliotecapleyades.net - the amount of knowledge amassed there is insane. Many familiar titles, even more unfamiliar, a few intriguing. From a link there I re-visited Tom Kenyon's site where he channels the Hathors. Checked the latest message. Will you guess what it talks about? Haha, you guessed right. Let me quote:

"Trilliums are a means for you to tap into sources of sustenance that reside in other dimensions of existence outside of Earth’s current reality. And they are a means to bring into the cells of your body a type of nourishment and benevolent energies that can strengthen you. Interestingly, this type of subtle energy can take many forms, including manna, an edible food source, discussed in both the Old Testament and the Quran, that has otherworldly origins.

Mastery of your Trilliums is a very good skill set to have as you enter more deeply into the chaotic nature of planetary transformation that lies before you.

The most difficult thing about Trilliums is their simplicity. You do not “DO” anything to activate them as they are active 24 hours a day. All you need do is to qualify the energies you draw to yourself, and this is accomplished simply through holding a focused intention."

I am also currently reading Dolores Cannon's Convoluted Universe Book V. In case anyone is not familiar with that stuff, she was a world-renowned past life regression therapist and she published transcripts from many of her sessions with clients spanning over 5 decades, organised into topics in several best-seller books. A quote from Convoluted Universe Book V page 49:

[Linda's subconscious talking to Dolores, a message to the host body]: "Feel the loving, nurturing, vibrant, radiating, life loving, life giving energy in every bite she consumes into her body. Eventually she won't need to eat. She'll just take in that breath, take in that life force into her body....

Dolores: You have told be before that we will get to the point eventually where we won't have to eat. (She addresses her SC as 'you' since she had learned over the decades that all human's subconscious is like one overarching being.)

Linda: No, we won't need to eat. It just seems like a necessity now, but it won't be in the future."

This same idea has been expressed by people all over the world in a deep hypnotic state for many decades. Has this process started now globally? Apparently so:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrJ...G54ok4wb0PLF4Q
    Last edited by Rolci; 22nd March 2019 at 23:18.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

AriG (25th April 2019), Ben (8th June 2021), conk (25th March 2019), Peace in Oz (28th April 2021), petra (29th April 2019), RunningDeer (19th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast