+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: The Breatharian Path - The Science, my own Journey, and the Ramifications for any Human

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Default Re: The Breatharian Path - The Science, my own Journey, and the Ramifications for any Human

Regarding the thought of a breatharian community. I remember Dan Brulé saying there is a sun-eating (not gazing) community in India. When he visits them, no matter if 10 or 2 days, he feels no hunger at all. So I guess a community can definitely help with the „initiation“.

It also reminds me of the 4 Minute mile. For a while it was impossible to run a mile under 4 minutes and once it was done many other people could suddenly do it - nowadays even youth athletes can do it.

PS:
    Dan Brulé is probably the best breath teacher in the world. He incorporates Wim Hof, Pranayama, Sufi breathing etc. and looks into the many many many applications of breath in our lives. He’s a Philosopher of the Breath.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=daxntCAuNjU

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (5th April 2021), Forest Denizen (5th April 2021), Gemma13 (24th December 2020), Mike (15th May 2021), RunningDeer (19th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Breatharian Path - The Science, my own Journey, and the Ramifications for any Human

iI have been practising the Wim Hof Method for many years. There is no doubt regarding the benefits of this practice, the science is rock-solid. However a few weeks ago I stopped my practice. Now why would anyone do that, you ask.

Call it an experiment. Remember those studies that have shown how doing physical exercises (working out) in the mind result in actual physical muscle growth and in line with that strength gain? I am talking about studies like

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14998709/

and

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28412240/

These studies have been going on for at least 2 decades now yet I do not see a lot of people that are aware of the studies, even less ones that actually incorporate this invaluable knowledge into their lives. I have decided to apply the underlying principle to the Wim Hof Method in my life. This is what I would like to share with you today. I know it's a bit of a digression from the topic of breatharianism, but if you were to give it further thought you would realize that there are fundamental similarities between breatharianism and using the mind to make physical changes in the body. After all, like I said, the body needs sustenance. It is the mind, then, (or should I say consciousness) that is the engine for the productionof this sustenance. I personally find it amazing how there is this umbrella term "breatharian" while in fact there are no two breatharians that gain their sustenance from the same source in the same way. As you are aware some gain it from the air, others from sunlight, others utilize prana, there are some that use radiation, and some use emotions. There are lots more sources, but what's common is the presence (obviously) of consciousness that engages with these "sources".

Getting back to my little experiment here, it comes from a realization that I had. While I have grown accustomed to having cold showers and all and have no problems with it, it is still a kind of a shock to the body when the cold water first hits you. It has the effect of waking the mind up with a kind of force that does not normally touch your mind very often in your regular activities. Where I have been also practising creative visualization for a while it occurred to me one day recently that I might as well just IMAGINE the cold water giving me the shock and the powerful sensation that a cold shower is to the body. This is easy when you have done it for a long time. So you can transform it into a kind of meditation. I have come to the conclusion that the WHM is in fact nothing more than a physical counterpart of a focused meditation. But here, instead of focusing on an image (say a candle flame) you focus on a physical sensation that GRABS ALL your attention. I mean who daydreams while having a cold shower? I you do, that cold shower has lost its effectiveness at that point. I believe the value is in the "shock period".

In any case I have started using visualization of a cold shower to see if it makes a difference or if having the cold shower is an absolute must. The question I am looking to find an answer to is exactly what I mentioned above, if the value of the cold shower is nothing more than the focusing of the mind, or if there is more to it, which is also a possibility. Perhaps it is too early to draw any conclusions, but so far I do not notice any difference. I guess it also depends on your visualization skills, your mental focus, your discipline. Being a seasoned meditator sure helps. Since most are not, the cold shower will do "miracles".

I would invite anyone that has been practising the WHM to join me in this experiment and see where it goes, and then share their experiences. We might be onto some breakthrough here, if my intuition is correct on this. However I would add that having actual experience with the cold shower is essential for this experiment as you cannot imagine - or make up - a shocking experience that you never had or haven't had for a long time, unless it was traumatic, which I hope your cold shower wasn't.

Apart from all this there are no major news I have to share. Our breatharian community here is expanding. Every new story is exciting, but I believe I have shared enough on here, there is no newness to anything that I could share that you haven't read on here. One more breatharian is no news any more. It's a personal journey. I would recommend Elitom Elammin's youtube channel if anyone would like to hear more about the breatharian path. My present life is FAR beyond this part. I would say I have outgrown the petty subject of "check it out, we don't need food". My attention these days is on manifestation. Which does actually encompass breatharianism as this lifestyle is nothing more than a manifestation of a certain state of mind. However the powers of the human mind are incredible beyond description. A good start for anyone interested would be Sadhgurus videos on manifestation. These are actually making me spend more time on the internet now, which is not typical of me. It is very quiet here. No virus of course. Or lockdown. No governmental influence of any kind. Yet it's grown very quiet. No visitors. Perfect time for expanding our minds even further.
    Last edited by Rolci; 24th December 2020 at 00:19.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

Agape (24th December 2020), Ben (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (5th April 2021), Forest Denizen (5th April 2021), Gemma13 (24th December 2020), Mike (15th May 2021), RunningDeer (19th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Time for a short update, I have 3 things of relative import to share.

A few days ago I learned through a conversation with one of my neighbors who tried the "gradually longer fasts" method I described above that what she did in preparation for her fast was to eat as much as she could on the last day before the fast. This may seem an innocent thing to do, even one that would seem to make some sense when viewed from a certain perspective, however I must point out that to me it is clear that such thinking is a reflection of the wrong mindset. I see how "stocking up" might be seen as something that will help you achieve a longer fast, and I suppose it does have its place if you want an extended fast and nothing else, however if your purpose is to achieve transition to a breatharian lifestyle (which was allegedly the case here with this lady), this mindset is definitely counter-productive. I don't see how your body is supposed to know it is to start processing prana while your subconscious mind is obviously convinced that its only source of nourishment cannot possibly be anything other than physical food - otherwise you would see no need to "stock up", right? I thought this was obvious to everyone interested in transitioning, so it struck me to catch this when it was dropped casually - I instantly picked up on it as it sounded just wrong. And it is! I hope you all see why this attitude is counter-productive. If anything, a tuning down of the daily consumption gradually for a week before your fast will be more beneficial in your moving towards an eventual transition.

Secondly, and somewhat similarly to the first point, it is equally counter-productive to try and consume "extra-nourishing" superfoods before your fast, trying to store up your "vitamins" and "minerals". The reasoning is the same here as before, when the body switches over to prana, this life-giving source will provide your body with all it needs, the body is quite capable of transmuting prana into the substances it needs to build itself. The body is more intelligent that most people assume!

And third, I believe the world is ready for the evidence to go widely-known. In fact, I think it is time for people to start taking grown-up responsibility for their lifestyles, in full awareness of the options. We really need the world to become aware of the "weight gain during pranayama" phenomenon, which we have now demonstrated many times. I think what we need is an experiment set up and live-streamed over a number of channels online that the world can tune in to, of breatharians (not necessarily breatharians though) meditating on very accurate scales, with a live feed of the indicator. Now this will take some time and the conditions will need to be controlled rigorously, since scientists love spending time thinking coming up with alternative explanations AFTER the event, at which point they demand a re-sit, and then another one, until there are no more willing participants left or where at some point all interested parties lose interest, the experiment sinking into oblivion and people still living in the darkness, dependent upon the system. This needs to be planned and carefully layed out, but it really should be done soon in a way that shows the world once and for all the reality of pranic nourishment beyond any and all doubt. I believe higher than ever is the number of people that are ready to become independent, self-sufficient citizens of the planet. Anyone got any ideas or connections to set this up?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (5th April 2021), Forest Denizen (5th April 2021), Mike (15th May 2021), RunningDeer (19th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Thanks to Rolci and Dawn for sharing their insights, knowledge and resource links/vids.

One of the vids Rolci provided was by Ray Maor. I downloaded the book he mentioned called, ”A Year Without Food: Discover the Unimaginable World of Proven Energetic Nourishment”. I’ve since found a free pdf (128 pages). In the next post I’ll include snippets from the book. I figured if there are free copies, it’d be okay to add parts here.

If you type in breatharian quite a few pdfs and sometimes ePub formats are available. They’ll have a drop down menu. In a posts to follow, I’ll add the Q&A section from PRANIC NOURISHMENT: Nutrition for the New Millennium, by: Jasmuheen.

In short and as mentioned on Doug's thread, breatharianism is what you make it. There's a whole range of ways to accomplish it. For some, it's 2-3 meals a week, others live without food or water, for some it's water only, others put a time frame on their goal, while others ease into the process.

The beauty is you make it your own by listening to your inner guidance.

My plan is to take it one week at time. The end desire is living on 'prana', but I'm open to adjust to whatever fits the frequency of this mind, body, soul, and spirit.

Note: I find that at least in the breatharian books I’ve read, the authors promote their ideal systems. I keep that in mind while researching what’s best for my custom design program. I’m only into the second week and will report my experience in a month or two. No doubt, I’ll continue to tweak the process to maintain success.
    By: Jasmuheen:
    “…the only thing we are truly limited by is our beliefs. That we have the ability, and the opportunity, to create a reality that allows us to live our life to our fullest potential. If our life is not operating at maximum potential and fulfilling our personal standards and expectations then maybe we can look at our belief systems and broaden or change our model of understanding.”

“It is not about fasting, it is about allowing, trusting, clicking into an energy pattern of knowing that our true sustenance is provided by Cosmic Light, which sustains many beings from many Universes, and is a possibility offered to us here and now. Nor is it a process of denial. “
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th April 2021 at 18:13.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), Delight (26th April 2021), Jambo (27th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th April 2021), Mike (15th May 2021), wondering (26th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

(128 page pdf)

Snippets:
    In ideal conditions, each cell works as its own power plant; it consumes energy, cleans itself and excretes the garbage. When we fast, one of the first things the body does is start detoxifying and ridding itself of excess dietary remnants.

Breatharians rely on prana—the purest and cleanest source of nourishment available on earth. In fact, it is the original source of life energy on earth. When we eat food, we technically eat prana in its secondary and third forms filtered through the plants and animals we consume.

After about a year into my breatharian experience, I decided to go back to eating a meal once in a while. These days I balance myself with two or three meals a week and some snacks if I feel like it, though I don’t need them. There is no more self-judgment on the subject and I feel that I can easily enjoy both worlds.

Understanding that a man does not require food to survive or requires a ridiculously small amount of food, opens us up to an understanding of what and who we truly are. It shows us the triumph of human consciousness over physical reality and makes us second-guess ourselves.

Each person naturally maintains a different level of prana which varies from day to day. Generally, when you are in a place where you feel comfortable and in ‘the present moment’, you find you are not motivated to eat from habit or emotional need. For example, when you are happy, content or in love, you may notice your appetite tends to decrease. This is because in higher vibrational states of being, the percentage of prana in your body rises.

Raising your personal level of prana is not very difficult and can be achieved through the regular practice of meditation, deep breathing exercises and conscious intention.

Staying in present moment requires less prana food. Stress, worry, ie lower frequency causes body to need sustenance.

Most people have less than 10% prana in their bodies and they run on electricity and need to be plugged into food for energy. By contrast, a breatharian runs on wireless solar power.

Most choose to eat or drink in small quantities, but not regularly. This practice is not based on a need to eat, but a desire to experience taste and texture or to fulfill social commitments. I calculate that a breatharian consumes between zero and one-third of his/her original recommended caloric intake because they no longer need to balance the body with nutrients.

This journey is not about whether one eats or not. Its importance is in the freedom it provides. The freedom to be at choice, to dictate to the body as the master in a house; to free oneself from limitation, from beliefs that we need to eat or sleep or age or die; to have the courage to explore our full potential.

One of the things that I have come to understand is the only thing we are truly limited by is our beliefs. That we have the ability, and the opportunity, to create a reality that allows us to live our life to our fullest potential. If our life is not operating at maximum potential and fulfilling our personal standards and expectations then maybe we can look at our belief systems and broaden or change our model of understanding.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th April 2021 at 22:48.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), Constance (27th April 2021), Delight (26th April 2021), Jambo (27th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th April 2021), kfm27917 (24th March 2023), Mike (15th May 2021), Peace in Oz (5th June 2021), wondering (26th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Q&A section is long so I’ll add it in two posts.

Chapter 10 – Questions and Answers
    This chapter deals with what I have found to be the most commonly asked questions since I underwent the process. I have selected from the new Prana Program book Questions and Answers that I feel are most relevant, however, I recommend that you read both The Prana Program and The Food of Gods manuals to be well informed with all of our research. The book The Law of Love (released in 2004) covers more of the journey and also for being fluid free.

Preparation, Physical Changes & Pre-programming

Q: What do you mean by “learning to listen to the voice of the body, and the need to develop a strong mind/body connection”, in preparation for The Prana Program?

A: This is one of the first requirements and it means accepting and experiencing that: - the body is perfectly capable of telling us exactly what it needs. Even if it is suffering ill health or disease, it can tell us exactly what steps we need to heal it. We can access its voice intuitively on a day-to-day basis, and also by using a system similar to kinesiology, such as the tools we offer in the Comfortable Conversion chapter.

Secondly, a strong mind/body connection means experientially understanding that every cell of the physical system is constantly attuned to our thoughts and understanding the effect this has on the body via a process of thought experimentation e.g. thought monitoring where we see the benefits of positive thinking. Both of these are important in experiencing all the benefits of The Prana Program.

Q: You also insist that people learn to hear and listen to and adopt the guidance of the Divine One Within them – their DOW – and that this is also crucial in the preparation process. Why?

A: As we are all unique, there is no one way to increase the pranic flow to experience all its benefits. Our personal field of resonance determines the cosmic particle magnetic process and this field is influenced by our environment, genetic line and also past experiences, plus the mindsets and perceptions formed by all of these. Hence the only one who has all the answers for us is our DOW as it is immortal and all knowing in nature and has no information or guidance restrictions. If we can formulate the question, the answers will come. How our body responds and what it needs to maintain perfect health and nutritional levels, in The Prana Program, can only come from this inner voice of intuition for only its intimate knowledge of our bio-system can provide all the insights and answers.

Q: You always say that a person needs to adopt certain mindsets with the prana program and engage in mind mastery, can you elaborate on this?

A: Our beliefs and self-talk constantly affect both brain and cellular operation and hence certain mental attitudes and mindsets need to be understood and adopted in order to begin to be nourished by prana. Once we understand what prana is, and how it can feed us, then we need to expect it to. For successful pranic nourishment an attitude that: “All my nourishment, all my vitamins, all my minerals, everything I need to maintain a healthy body, comes from prana” is step one.

Next an attitude that “I only eat for pleasure, not for need as prana provides all I require” is another new mindset. Both commands help to rewire the brain’s neural pathways.

Q: Can you explain what you mean by the phrase “I only eat for pleasure, not for need”?

A: Firstly as mentioned this statement begins to reprogram the neural pathways in the brain. Secondly the statement accepts the possibility thus making it more real. An earlier survey found that 73% of people who do the 21-day process eventually go back to eating while the statistics for The Food of Gods prana program are a lot less. This happens because once you know you don’t need food and have proven it by doing it then you have a choice. This is a great freedom – to not need food and to lose the attachment to it, and to randomly eat for pleasure only rather than regularly for need, which in turn has a huge impact on our consumption of global food resources.

Q: Many people say that increasing the pranic flow through their system also increases their sensitivity, often making them feel overwhelmed by denser energies in the world. Why does this occur and how can they combat this?

A: This occurs because we are in “unconscious absorption” mode, meaning we are too aware of, and sensitive to, what is around us and we allow it all to infiltrate our auric field and often drain and/or overwhelm us. Consequently we need to switch into a mindset where we only radiate rather than absorb. We do this by plugging into a limitless source of love, wisdom and power within us, and then we intentionally radiate this mix of energy through us, from the inner planes and out into the world. We can also cocoon ourselves in a field of violet light and utilize some of the bio-shield devices we share of in detail in The Food of Gods manual.

Q: How does one become a pranic nourisher and increase the pranic flow? What prerequisites are there?

A: To do this successfully an individual needs to be a tuned instrument who practices mind mastery – that is conscious re-programming for the elimination of any limiting and non-honoring beliefs. By non-honoring, I mean maintaining beliefs that do not recognize the glory of the DOW and its gift of our life. We also need to recalibrate our personal field of resonance to specific frequencies in order to attract enough cosmic particles to nourish us in a healthy way. Other prerequisites for being a pranic nourisher would simply be the heartfelt desire to be limitless and to live life to the highest maximum potential in a way that is harmonious to others.

This is about honoring ourselves enough to open-mindedly explore exciting possibilities, to be passionate about being alive, to maintain a heart filled with joy and gratitude at the gift we have been given to simultaneously create, and also witness the majesty of creation. This mindset also increases the cosmic fire aspect of cosmic particle flow. Cosmic fire is Divine Love.

For some this also means to be able to absorb all that we desire, from all dimensions, through these five physical senses. As we shared earlier, increasing the pranic flow also requires us to utilize our two more refined senses of intuition and knowing by activating and stimulating the master glands in our body that govern these – the pituitary and pineal.

Q: What specific physical changes have you personally noticed?

A: My stomach has shrunk, my metabolic rate has slowed, and until I started ‘nibbling’ – to fulfill my interest in flavor – I never got hungry. I need a lot less sleep, my mental clarity has improved, I have become more detached emotionally, and I feel very ‘light’, vaster, more multi-dimensional somehow. Sometimes – when walking – I have felt that the only reason I know I’m physical is by my footsteps and shadow but this was only in the initial stages and as time goes by we become more grounded and integrated. Some of these things may be due to the current energy influxes on the planet also affecting many. In the first few months of the transition I also experienced a little extra hair loss when washing and brushing my hair which others have also reported. This is only temporary and settles down to ‘normal’ in a month or so.

Q: You often state, that it can take a bio-system 6-9 months to adjust to the prana only nourishment aspect of the program. Why?

A: Again this depends on an individual’s calibration which we will look at in detail in the next chapter. However, my research has found that while energy levels are high, things like weight stabilization can often take between 6-9 months so we need to have patience and give the program the time it needs for fine-tuning and adjustments.

Q: So how do you sustain body weight once you are on a prana only nourishment?

A: Through re-programming the body and a strong mind/body connection, plus having trust and faith that is also based on re-education into understanding how the body operates when we increase the pranic flow and act as masters of the vehicle.

The idea that one has to lose weight and/or die, if we do not eat food, is simply that – a belief. Society tells us we need a balanced diet, vitamins etc. to be healthy and, because of their belief systems, for the general population this is true. Being sustained by prana has more to do with our spiritual journey and awakening, a consequence of such is that we can be sustained by light and love of our DOW which has the ability to manifest all that we need on all levels.

The physical body is the servant to the mental body which when aligned serves the spiritual body. By changing our beliefs and mindset we can simply program ourselves to maintain a desired weight and we will. Every cell of our body constantly hears our self-talk and if our self-talk is limiting then the cell behaves in a limiting manner.

I also recommend that people do not weigh themselves as they transition through this change, as even thoughts such as “Oh no I weigh only ____!” can upset the new programming patterns we are laying into the system.

In India today there are yogis with such command over their molecular structure that they can be buried alive for weeks at a time, or drink poison with both having no negative physical affects. They achieve this due to their high levels of self-mastery over their physical, emotional and mental systems. Studies have also researched the benefits of intention regarding placebo medicine.

Q: Post conversion, why can some people stabilize their weight quickly and others can’t?

A: Our research has shown that this depends on individual mind mastery and/or also the strength of past cellular memory influences and personal calibration levels.

Q: How come some people lose no weight when they convert to The Prana Program?

A: This is due to the fact that they are already calibrating at the level to attract the perfect flow of cosmic particles that they need to feed them and have usually been minimalistic in their physical diet before conversion, for example, one small meal a day of non-fattening type food e.g. fruit or raw vegetables combined with a mindset that all vitamins etcetera come from prana.
    (Continued below.)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th April 2021 at 17:42.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), Constance (26th April 2021), Delight (26th April 2021), Jambo (27th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th April 2021), Mike (15th May 2021), wondering (26th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Q&A continued... by: Jasmuheen.
    Q: What are your personal energy levels like, do you ever feel tired?

A: Rarely, of course this depends on how much I do. As my creativity levels have increased so much, I always have to be aware of balance and make sure that I spend time doing all the things that I love that keep my passion for life strong. Lack of passion for life can drain us as can choosing toxic ways of being.

Q: Do you need as much sleep?

A: As I find that my energy levels are consistently high with lack of energy being an absolute rarity, I find I can easily attend to my work/service commitments often for up to 20 hours per day before feeling any desire for sleep. One thing I have noticed is that my ability to be without sleep is dependent upon the ‘type of energy’ I am tuning to at the time. If I am ‘working’ and consciously plugged into what I call the cosmic service circuit board then I am so energized that I feel a vastly decreased need for sleep.

Q: What about physical body elimination, urination and defecation?

A: This depends on the personal program, some individuals who are nourished by prana have one small meal once a month for social reasons, others one small meal once a week, others live only on liquids which may include light soups, coffee, tea (which they transmute into a frequency beneficial for their body), others have mainly water with a fruit juice now and then for flavor. How much they ingest in addition to obtaining nourishment from prana then determines how much they will eliminate.

It also depends on if we are living in a highly polluted external environment like a busy city or if we are living in a purer atmosphere such as the beach or mountains where there is a high prana content in the air and surrounds.

It is said, via some research sources, that we can absorb up to two liters of water a day through the pores of our skin via literally drinking from the atmosphere, so even for the true breatharian who neither eats nor drinks, they still obtain external moisture in this way and will hence continue to urinate.

When I was taking a maximum of three small glasses of liquid each day I found myself eliminating fluid and approximately every three weeks what I call ‘rabbit droppings’ which for me was uncomfortable. I was intuitively advised that, as I lived in a city, pollutants and dead cells would allow this to continue. I later found that taking a small amount of prune juice once a week made this small elimination more comfortable.

Q: What role does physical exercise play in The Prana Program? Why do you always encourage people to build muscle strength?

A: Basically a strong system can attract, hold and radiate more potent frequencies. Building muscle mass aids this so I always recommend a training program that improves both strength and flexibility. Ashtanga-Yoga/weight lifting, dance or whatever else a person is drawn to. Walking in highly pranic environments such as at the beach or mountains is also beneficial.

Q: What about menstruation?

A: It is said that woman are born with a certain number of eggs for fertilization so if a body is healthy and being nourished then menstruation will continue until all eggs are released. If a woman is receiving enough prana to keep her healthy then she will continue to menstruate until it is her natural time not to.

Q: Do you take vitamins?

A: No. One of the first things I realized was that I had to let go of the idea that anything other than prana would nourish me. If I was to change my mindset and totally trust that prana alone could sustain me then I could not take vitamins as there would be no need. This was a hard one for me as having been a vegetarian for over 20 years prior to my pure prana diet conversion, I had always taken vitamins, particularly spirulina and B12. If you trust prana to sustain and regenerate the body and align to its channel so that it can, then it will.

After discovering the body’s need for good nutrition and vitamins, which is a must when we stay anchored in a brain wave pattern, it is wonderful to know that when we anchor ourselves in the Theta-Delta realm, that the body can access its nourishment differently and hence eliminate our need for vitamins and minerals through physical food or supplements. This alone is very freeing and financially beneficial as prana is free and available to all.

Q: What about if someone is on medication – is it safe for them to live on a prana only nourishment?

A: This is something that only their DOW can guide them with. Anyone doing this needs a strong mind/body connection and to trust and hear the guidance of their DOW.

Q: What has been your biggest challenge with this prana process and its aspect of no longer needing physical food?

A: For me I would have to say my challenge has been with a lingering desire for flavor and also having to deal with my blueprint of being public with this research. The physical body, due to my background, has been relatively easy to master. With my European upbringing and its social emphasis on food and sharing, dealing with the emotional attachment to food has been less easy. One only has to look at what and when people eat to see that 90% of eating is based on emotional issues, even social dining is both physically and emotionally driven.

Mastering the mental body has been the most difficult. And with any prolonged ‘fast’ the senses become enormously heightened – the sense of smell, touch, hearing, sight and taste, all of these are naturally satisfied in living, yet when one ceases to eat or taste, the sense of flavor is then ignored so this can take adjustment.

Others on this path have mixed up all sorts of flavorsome drinks to satisfy their desire for flavor. As I initially stayed mainly with water and tea and held the desire to move beyond the consciousness of food, then over time the desire for flavour variety became more of an issue for me and one I still indulge from time to time.

Q: If we choose to no longer eat and let prana nourish us, are there other ways to satisfy our desire for taste?

A: The Ayurvedic tradition offers a wonderful range of herbs and spices to totally satisfy all our taste desires, herbs which can be steeped in hot water and drunk like tea. This Vedic science of healing also links our taste buds and organs and some have begun to do further research on this connection. Also we have found that aromatherapy is a very powerful way of satisfying our sense of taste by using smell instead as many oils when smelt will alleviate an individual’s desire for flavor.

Q: How beneficial are lifestyle tools, such as meditation and gradual dietary refinement, for the conversion to a pure prana nourishment stream?

A: The greatest source of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual nourishment comes via our day-to-day lifestyle and how we choose to spend our time as we keep repeating. Creating physical health, fitness and strength depends on a number of factors and much research has already been done in this field, for example, we know that drinking pure water, eating fresh healthy food – preferably vegetarian, exercising regularly and engaging in meditation to deal with mental and emotional stress, are all extremely good for us.

We also know as metaphysicians that time spent in silence in nature and that exercising self-mastery and mind control via re and de-programming our bio-system, is also beneficial in the creation of mental and emotional health, as is the use of devotional music or chanting and mantras. Add daily selfless service and prayer and we have a basic health and happiness lifestyle recipe that will help us tune to the perfect frequency field to eventually enjoy all of The Prana Program benefits. We share of this lifestyle in detail in my book, Four Body Fitness – Biofields and Bliss.

Q: You always say that success for a pure prana diet depends on personal resonance, what do you mean by this?

A: As mentioned already, personal resonance is a result of our lifestyles and how we choose to spend our time which influences the type of frequencies we transmit into the universal and global fields. Being in balance, being lovingly aware of self and others, living a life where we are listening to our intuitive voice, all of this affects our personal field of resonance and in turn how the universal field responds to us. The type of frequencies we transmit then determine the level of cosmic particles or chi that we can attract, hold, utilize and radiate. Thus we become a person who can feed ourselves internally by this flow and also feed the world by our Presence due to what we are radiating.

I would like to add that one of the main keys to access the Theta-Delta field of pure prana is our purity of heart. This means that our emotional field needs to pulse with the signals of sincerity, humility, surrender and compassion – things that cannot be taught except in the class called ‘life’ and via our interaction with living beings. Q: How beneficial are colonic irrigations for detoxifying the system and readying it for a pure prana diet? A: Keeping our bio-system clear of all toxicity – whether it is on physical, emotional, mental or spiritual levels is always beneficial, yet it is easier to do when we are well educated as to how to do this. If we have created high levels of toxicity due to dietary choices and attitudes then we can cleanse the system in many ways. A change in diet, using colonic irrigations to rebalance and stimulate a sluggish elimination system, as well as fasting, all of this has its place and needs to be undertaken if it feels right personally and is required by the body. Remember the body has its own voice that needs to be intuitively heard and listened to.

Q: Is it helpful to experience normal fasting before attempting a prana only regime?

A: Most definitely. Fasting and abstaining from food has many beneficial effects and with The Prana Program it not only helps in preparation, as far as detoxification goes, but also helps to decrease our emotional dependence on a variety of flavors and gives us insight into social reaction and new behavior patterns that occur when one fasts and abstains from socializing around the sharing of physical food. Fasting intermittently can also acclimatize us to social reactions and can teach us new ways of interacting socially.

Q: Does the aging process automatically stop with pranic nourishment?

A: Not necessarily as this depends on mind talk and what type of hormones our master glands are releasing as they can either produce the death hormone or life sustaining hormones. What they produce is a mirror of our beliefs.

Q: Is stopping the aging process just a matter of increasing the pranic flow?

A: No we need to also work on mental attitudes. We also need to reprogram our master gland function to change the hormonal flow through the endocrine system which is the bio-system bridge between the physical and non-physical world.

Q: How do we stop the aging process of the body?

A: Similarly to the above in the preparation for physical immortality question – with particular focus regarding self-talk and also re-programming our master glands hormone production. Many people are unaware of how much damage limiting self-talk does to the human body, and how well it responds to limitless thinking, and how beneficial commands such as, “I am younger and younger everyday” are. Again the exact tools for this are provided in The Food of Gods and The Law of Love e-Books.

Q: Is the pranic nourishment that you practice based in Kriya-Yoga, as Yogananda describes in his book Autobiography of a Yogi?

A: In this work we are all tapping into the same blueprint, a matrix some call Universal Mind, which holds data like in a ‘cosmic computer bank’. I assume that Yogananda also received ‘downloads’ of information from this field as in essence we are all talking about the same thing and although one doesn’t need to do Kriya-Yoga to live on light, I personally feel that pranic breathing helps. Our work is based on the premise that even though we’re all everyday people, we’re also all divine instruments and we can consciously tune ourselves and have experiences which some people might term miraculous.

Q: How beneficial is yogic training for being a prana nourisher?

A: As Yoga has become so popular in our Western world, it is good to understand the different types of yogic practice and how they relate to pranic feeding. Firstly it is virtually impossible to provide a specific Divine Nutrition access procedure for as we keep stressing, it is all to do with our individual frequency which is determined by our past and present experiences and attitudes, and no two individuals are the same. However we can provide a selection of tools for tuning to the Divine Nutrition prana channel so that the individual can then experiment with this and yogic practice is one of these tools.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th April 2021 at 17:43.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), Constance (27th April 2021), Delight (26th April 2021), Hym (26th April 2021), Jambo (27th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th April 2021), Mike (15th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

See also these threads:
    • The Buddha Boy — a Nepalese teenager who fasted and meditated under a tree for many months on end, all on camera 24/7, never once eating a thing.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th April 2021 at 17:04.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Constance (26th April 2021), Delight (26th April 2021), Hym (26th April 2021), Jambo (27th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th April 2021), Mike (15th May 2021), RunningDeer (26th April 2021), wondering (26th April 2021), Yoda (26th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Jasmuheen has been a breatharian since 1993.

2006 Interview with Jasmuheen for “In The Beginning There Was Light” (31 minutes)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th April 2021 at 17:44.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), Constance (27th April 2021), Delight (26th April 2021), George (28th April 2021), Hym (26th April 2021), Mike (15th May 2021), wondering (26th April 2021), Yoda (26th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

Running Deer, I find this topic very interesting and appreciate your presentation of it. I hope you will keep us up with what is going on for you, to the extent you are comfortable. I value your take on things. Diane

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (27th April 2021), Constance (27th April 2021), Delight (26th April 2021), Eva2 (27th April 2021), George (28th April 2021), Hym (26th April 2021), Mike (15th May 2021), RunningDeer (26th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    Running Deer, I find this topic very interesting and appreciate your presentation of it. I hope you will keep us up with what is going on for you, to the extent you are comfortable. I value your take on things. Diane
    Ditto

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (27th April 2021), Constance (27th April 2021), Hym (15th May 2021), Mike (15th May 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I’m about to begin my fifth week. The caloric intake is around 200-250 calories from fruit juices and vegan broth. On occasion, I had to eat solid food, i.e. tuna in a pouch which is an additional 200 calories. I just ordered sushi rice on-line for the days when I feel weak. The first couple of weeks there was a lot of weakness. The past couple of days, the weakness has returned. It may be because there’s another phase of cleansing.

Some specifics, I keep track of how long I fast. I dry fasted (no food or drink) twice for 24 hours. I fast on average about 18 hours a day.

By week two, I got radical and either tossed, donated, or shared all my food stash with the horses and chickens here where I live.

I remind myself that experimenting with breatharianism is an adventure and a journey. I get to custom design what works and remember not to compare myself to others.

As of today, my plan is to continue with the juices and broth and occasional solids until I’ve eliminated the craving for food. For the last five years, I ate vegan food and then went on to whole foods. With family and friends, I enjoy the foods that they enjoy. The same will be the case with the breatharian lifestyle.

I’ve been reading breatharian material by Prof. Hilton Hotema. He gives a new perspective from anything I’ve read on health. I’ll added snippets from the books in a post to follow.

In terms of gains and losses: I’ve lost 12.5 lbs. I now weigh what I did in my 20’s, 30’s, and 40’s. From what I understand the body reaches its natural balanced state in time.

I have a scale that measures weight, and water and fat percentages. I’ve lost 2.7 lbs of fat. I’m at 23.4%. The literature that came with the scale gives the range for a woman 55 and older (I’ll be 71 in two months) as 24% - 31%.

Based on the chart below, my body is pretty close to the athletic range. I’ve continued with walks, simple yoga stretches, Tai Chi, Chi Kung and Tai Chi cane form. The first week, week and a half, I rested my body and napped when needed. I still need naps because my evening sleep is broken up. From what I’ve read, breatharians need very little sleep. My experience is I’ll wake fully rested after a couple of hours at night. I’ll get up and go back when I’m sleepy.

Re: Body Composition:

(women are listed first)

Minimal fat weight 15 5
    Most athletes 12-22 | 5-13
    Optimal health 18-30 | 10-25
    Optimal fitness 16-25 | 12-18
    Obesity > 30 > 25

What I was surprised at was even though I’m not taking in a lot of water, my water % continues to increase. When I began it was @ 58% and now it’s 60%. I surmised from my research that muscle contains more water than fat, so if you are fasting/breatharian, i.e. burning fat, the percentage of water increases.

I’m drinking distilled water (for now.) I’ll add the information I learned about it in a post to follow.

These are a couple of snippets of info on water:

Water Ratio:
    1. Human babies are about 78 percent water by weight. But within a year, the water content is below 65 percent. You maintain that level of moisture throughout your childhood.

Around puberty, when noticeable sex differences take the stage, the water levels in boys and girls start to differ. That's thanks to two things: muscle contains more water than fat, and women have more body fat than men. As a result, teenage boys' bodies are about 60 percent water, while teenage girls' bodies are drier at about 55 percent. By adulthood, men are around 60 percent water while women average around 50 percent. After 50, your body is sapped even more, with men at around 55 percent water and women at 47 percent.

2. The ideal percentage for adult women will fluctuate between 45 and 60%, while the ideal percentage for adult men will be between 50 and 65% of the total body. For the real athletic body types it is even recommended to have 5% more body water than the average adult range.

Body water is the primary building block for cells. It helps to regulate the internal body temperature, strengthens your muscles and moisturizes your skin. These are just a few examples.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th May 2021 at 18:24.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), Hym (15th May 2021), Mike (15th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It’s my hope that adding passages out of sequences doesn’t confuse anyone. I began taking notes on the topics that were of interest to me, such as the plant food lifestyle. I’ll plan to add material for the meat eaters.

“Man’s Higher Consciousness”, by: Prof. Hilton Hotema: Here’s a free pdf & epub. I skimmed the pdf and decided to download the $4.99 Kindle edition. It’s so chock full of info that I purchased the hard copy. There’s also a paperback edition.

IS EATING NECESSARY
    “Appetite comes with eating.”—F. A. Ridley.

In our work titled “THE NUTRITIONAL MYTH,” we stated that it is more difficult to explain why man should eat than to show that he should never eat. It is said by some unorthodox physiologists that man should not eat; that what he does eat does not sustain his body; that the cells of which his body is composed are self-existent and self-sustaining, as are all other objects that are composed of atoms as the body cells are; and that man should have no more need for food than a stone or a star, since these also are constituted of atoms the same as are the body cells.

Science knows that the Parent Cell begins the body and builds it by a process of cell division and subdivision. Food does not build the cell nor the body. Neither can food sustain the cell or the body.

New cells are not produced by food but by the division of pre-existent cells. The new cells replace the disintegrated cells. Modern science knows that. It knows that the new cells are not the product of food. Yet it insists that the body is nourished and sustained by what man eats.

Consistency of thought demands that we proceed in our processes in a direct line through infinite time to infinite results. If food does not produce cells, if all cells of the body are produced by the process of division and sub-division of pre-existent cells, then food does not and cannot nourish and sustain the cells. In that case the cells need no nourishment, cannot receive nor use it, and are self-existent and eternal.

If food can produce and sustain Living Cells, if unintelligent matter can produce intelligence, there is no reason why man should not progress to infinite capacity by virtue of the power residing in the food he eats.
    LESS MINERALS NEEDED AFTER MATURITY

The mineralization process is quite rapid until the body attains its growth. As growth stops, less lime salts are required for the body. This means that a change should be made in what one eats and drinks.

When mineral salts enter the mature body in excess of requirements, they can no longer be used to develop and solidify the bones. Body development is done. So the excess minerals now begin to form damaging deposits in the body and its organs.

Thus the soft, pliant body of childhood becomes the hardened, stiffened body of old age. The spryness of youth becomes the slowness of decrepitude. Vitality decreases; senility comes. There is no mystery about the change.

CAUSES OF SCLEROSIS
    The process of sclerosis, the condition of aging, rises from the following causes:

(1) Bad air, (2) Bad water (3) Bad food

The student knows what we mean by “bad food.” He will soon know what we mean by “bad water.” Yet the food and water we call bad are consumed by millions and considered good.

Food is third in our list, yet most authors put it first. Then they give slight notice to the second, and none to the first and leading cause.

Water plays a big part in the ossification role because so much of the body is composed of water, and because most of the water used is the kind that produces ossification. The body of the average infant is approximately 75 percent water. A man of 150 pounds in weight would weigh 50 pounds if he were well dried out.

The more highly refined a tissue is, the greater the percent of water entering into its composition. The blood is 90 percent water; some parts of the nerve system are 90 percent water, others are 85 percent, and ordinary nerve tissue is about 80 percent water.

The brain is 85 percent water, and the bones are nearly 50 percent water. People give great attention to what they eat, but little to the kind of water they drink. No matter how much city water is poisoned by political health boards, the people use it and offer no protest. It pays to keep people ignorant.

In all the fluids and tissues—blood, lymph, nerves, glands, muscles—water plays the part of a general solvent. By its work the River of Life is replenished and maintained. It is the medium in which solid and semi-solid aliments are dissolved so they can pass into the blood, and by which all excretory products are eliminated from the body. The various processes of excretion, transudation (discharge or be discharged gradually through pores in a membrane), and elimination depend on water for their performance.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 12th June 2022 at 13:18.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), Hym (15th May 2021), Mike (15th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

IMPORTANCE OF WATER
    In the physiology of respiration, water and air unite, and water fulfills its biological function in the form of vapor mixed with the atmosphere. The importance of its needs in living organisms appears in the fact that water occupies four-fifths of the earth’s surface.

The dual elements of water and air in combination in the atmosphere assure the supply of the total needs of man’s vitality. They do so in three principal ways:
    1. With the aid of the sun, which vaporizes the water of the earth, causing the water particles to unite with the atmospheric properties of the air so as to serve in the physiological process of respiration.

2. By haematosis, i.e. aeration of the blood in the lungs in the function of respiration.

3. By supplying the body with the sustaining properties of oxygen and nitrogen in the air, and the oxygen and hydrogen in the water vapor.
    To this list there must be added the emanations radiating from the sun’s effluvia, which is condensed by the water vapor during its time in the atmosphere. This sun-filled vapor, inhaled by man, becomes an accumulator of the power of the sun within the body.

Water deprived of sunlight is termed dead, and incapable of transfusing the least vitality into the organism. Such is the case with water from wells, closed cisterns and distilled water. Water should be exposed to the air and sunlight for some time before used, so it may be regenerated with the vitality of the sun and air. But this does not apply to water contained in coconuts, melons, berries, fruits and vegetables.

The living cell is the basis and foundation of our body. The cell can function on the life level only in an auriferous (containing/producing gold) environment. If the cells are deprived of water, they become dry, inert and fall below the life plane in function. They are called dead.

There is no sign of living things, plant or animal, in deserts where perpetual dryness of the air prevails. Living forms cannot come into physical being where there is no water.

Much care should be exercised as to the kind of water one takes into the body. One kind hardens blood vessels, tissues and glands, and produces stones in kidneys and gall bladder. Another kind of water dissolves and washes from the body the mineral deposits that produce these conditions.

Most water used in general is what we call “hard.” It is water in which quantities of lime and other minerals are held in solution.

Spring water, well water, water that comes out of the ground, is charged with lime and minerals in solution. Hence, such water is “hard.” Water from certain wells, springs, and lakes is often called “soft.” It is soft only in comparison with water that is harder.

Dr. G. A. Dorsey wrote: “Each year the earth’s rivers carry to the sea billions of tons of dissolved minerals and carbon compounds.”
    LIME DEPOSITS CAUSE STIFF JOINTS
    If any joint is held in one position long enough, without movement, it will grow stiff because of liquid lime deposited around the joint. The only remedy is movement of the joint and the use of distilled water, or the juice of oranges or grapefruit, to dissolve the lime so it may be washed out and eliminated.

RAIN WATER AND DISTILLED WATER ARE SAFE
    Rain water has been distilled by the sun. It is free of all minerals. But when it falls as rain, it may pass through air filled with tiny animals, dust, smoke, soot, acids and all kinds of filth. As it reaches the earth in such cases it is so saturated with the filth of civilization, that its color is a very light straw. As the rain continues to fall, the air soon becomes washed of the filth, and the water grows clear and clean. That is the water one should use.

Distilled water is water that has been transformed to vapor and condensed. It is free of minerals and the only water, except rain water, fit to use. Such water may be boiled in the same kettle for years and will leave no deposits on the kettle’s walls.

Distilled water is the greatest solvent known. It is the only water, except clean rain water, that may be taken into the body without damage to cells and tissues. By its continued use, it is possible to dissolve mineral deposits, acid crystals, and other hardening deposits in the body.

Captain Diamond, mentioned in Lesson No. 16, got relief from his stiffened state by the use of fresh fruit juices and distilled water. As these are not “medicines,” they are not usually used.

As distilled water is such a powerful solvent, it is bad for the teeth because it leeches out their minerals. The same is true, to a lesser extent, of acid juices such as those of oranges and grapefruit.

Distilled water passes directly into the blood and the solvent properties of the blood are increased by the distilled water to a degree that the blood will keep in solution the mineral salts already in it, and prevent their harmful deposition in organs and glands, and favor their elimination by the different excreta.

If distilled water be taken in large quantities, or if it be the only liquid one takes into the body, it will in time tend to dissolve and remove those earthy compounds that have accumulated in the system, the effects of which usually become more manifest at the ages of 40 and 50.

The daily use of distilled water facilitates the removal of deleterious compounds from the body by means of the excreta, and therefore tends to prolong life.

No water is so good for the body as the distilled water contained in coconuts, melons, berries and fruits. From this source one should obtain all the fluid the body needs, and plain distilled water should not be used unless one believes it is necessary to dissolve tumors and hardening deposits in the body.

People living in limestone localities who use water from wells, springs, creeks, lakes, are invariably afflicted at a comparatively early age with a general ossification of the whole body. Instances of longevity among such are rare. As we eat to live and eat to die, so we drink to live and drink to die.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th May 2021 at 22:17.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

FRESH FRUIT
    So long as man must eat, the best food is fresh fruits, berries and melons. These contain fluid of the best and purest kind, distilled by natural processes. Some of these fruit juices are a wonderful solvent, opening the way into capillaries already clogged and hardened, provided the process has not gone too far.

One author says that with a course of fresh grape juice, people with sunken eyes, wrinkled skin and poor complexion have made surprising improvement in recovering a younger appearance.
    Evans gives over twenty pages of tables of the analysis of foods, which show that fruits and nuts have the least proportion of earthy matter, as compared with their nourishing properties, of any of the foods now used by man. Next in order are animal foods, then come vegetables, and last are the pulses and cereals, which are shown to have the largest amount of earthy matter. Evans then observes, “From the foregoing analysis we see that fruits, as distinct from vegetables, have the least amount of earthy matter. Most of them contain a large amount of water, but that water in itself is the purest kind—a distilled water of Nature (i.e. sun and rain; distilled by natural processes.).”

Evans filled many pages to show that food hardens and clogs the tissues and blood vessels, causing decrepitude and death. That is excellent evidence to prove that eating is not natural. If we grow decrepit and die because of something we do, then we should not do that thing.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Re-add: “Man’s Higher Consciousness”, by: Prof. Hilton Hotema: Here’s a free pdf & epub. I skimmed the pdf and decided to download the $4.99 Kindle edition. It’s so chock full of info that I purchased the hard copy. There’s also a paperback edition.

CEREALS ARE A BAD FOOD

A German physician of note, Dr. Winckler, after enthusiastically adopting a vegetarian diet, was horrified to find in time that his blood vessels showed signs of cretaceous degeneration. With natural solicitude he applied himself to a solution of the phenomenon.

He said he found the explanation in a work by Dr. Monin, of Paris, who, in turn, had been directed to the explanation of atheroma (arteriosclerosis, hardening of the arteries) by Professor Gubler, of Paris.

The substance of the explanation was, that the mineral salts in the vegetables and the salt and seasonings used on the vegetables to make them palatable, are bad not only for their early effect on the body, but also because they induce the desire for, and the practice of taking, other and stronger stimulants.

In our work, “SCIENTIFIC LIVING,” we mentioned the case of Captain Diamond who, as a vegetarian for 30 years, proved on himself that vegetables are not the panacea they are believed by many to be. His diet as a vegetarian consisted of grains, cereal products, tubers and green vegetables. At 79 he was a chronic invalid, suffering from a serious state of hardened tissues and blood-vessels, with stiffness of the joints.

The muscles of his legs and back were so stiff that he could not sit down nor rise from a chair without great discomfort, and he often needed the aid of an assistant. The tissues of his hands and arms were so stiff that it was hard for him to hold his knife and fork to feed himself.

Orthodox doctors were unable to help him and pronounced him incurable. They told him that he could not live long. He turned to Nature, became a fruitarian, and recovered health sufficiently to outlive all the doctors who gave him up, dying at the age of 120.

Diamond’s and other cases of vegetarians supply data showing that vegetarianism is not what it is supposed to be. Grains and tubers contain large quantities of mineral salts that harden and stiffen the tissues, blood-vessels and joints, “and as a class are the worst adapted as food for man.” Dr. Rowbotham adduced proof in his work published in 1841, showing that “cereal foods tend to ossification of tissues and joints, and produce decrepitude and early death” (Natural Food of Man, P. 390).

“The Facts of Nutrition,” by: Prof. Hilton Hotema

MEAT - REASON FOR INCREASED VITALITY
    Now for some facts concealed by the authors who favor Carnivorism and believe that a diet of fish, flesh and milk is responsible for the remarkable longevity of those who subsist on these substances.

Animal food possesses a greater proportion of stimulating power to its quantity of nutriment natter than vegetables and. cereals. For that reason it accelerates all the functions of the system, rendering vital changes quicker and less complete, and the general result of the vital economy less perfect.

Moore demonstrated at the Harvard Laboratories of Physiology that a diet of flesh produces acceleration of heart action that is surprising in its magnitude and duration.

After a meal of meat, the increase in heart rate regularly amounts to 25 to 50 per cent rise above the fasting level and persists, in experimental subjects, far 15 to 20 hours, to reach a total of many thousands of extra heart beats.

As the heart beats, in harmony with the blood flow, this shows how much faster a stimulating flesh diet makes the blood move and the body organs work, as their work keeps pace with the blood stream.

The findings of Moore were confirmed by Dr. Arthur Hunter, actuary of the New York Life Insurance Company. His investigation showed that flesh eating quickens body function, heart action, and raises blood pressure.

It requires the presence of internal poisons to cause the body functions to quicken in this manner.

The stimulating effect that appears to result from flesh rises from the rapid decay, of the flesh. The flesh decaying in the digestive tract forms some of the most deadly poisons known to chemists. The body intelligence senses the danger and knows the poisons must be eliminated quickly to minimize the damage to the tissues and organs. So the speed of all functions is increased to cast out the dangerous enemy as soon as possible.

We now meet another paradox. The quickened functions make the man feel, stronger, and he gives credit for it to the flesh he ate. He is right, but how ignorant he is of the price he pays for the temporary increase of vitality.

There is no law of organic life, extending over the whole animal and vegetal kingdom, more general, and more certain than this: The slower the growth of organic bodies, consistently with the healthy and vigorous condition and action of the vital powers, the more complete are the vital processes, and the more perfect and symmetrical is the general development.

In the vital economy of the human body, all the changes concerned in the development and maintenance of the system are the most, healthfully slow and complete when the food consists of fruits.

It follows from every known physiological principle in the human constitution that—all other things being equal—a diet of fruit is most conducive to the completeness of bodily development and perfectness of symmetry and beauty.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th May 2021 at 22:21.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

33. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

RunningDeer and all/
    Im amazed at this post, its info and those who pursue it. Seems amazing to me and it proves how much we are capable of as humans.

There are a number of reasons to choose a path, be it a profession, a hobby , a calling , a necessity, and so on. None in my mind any more important than the other, be it a game of golf, football, investment, social work, having children whatever. We assign importance to it all .

So we choose a mountain to climb , and we attempt to climb it.

If its longevity we are after, I can site 100 year old plus people that got they're eating meat and drinking whisky. I can site vegetarians who died by 40 on a clean diet. What was the result desired? If it was a peaceful centered life, then perhaps the vegetarian accomplished it, but perhaps not? If it was longevity , the meat eating drinker may have done so , and blissfully peaceful as well . lol

We are all talking about a paradigm within our physical 3 d world that we all presently know and live. But most of us know this is an illusion, and we will leave the body behind.

In reading NDExperiences, the takeaway seems to be we are here to experience. No value applied. So all our better and worse, winner and loser, right and wrong, applications don't seem to matter.

If we had a life map or plan, like a map and an then an exam to be judged by, then it would be spelled out. We would then all understand the game, its end and how to win.
    So I guess Im asking, what about enjoying ourselves while alive? What about happiness, having a good time? Is it to be avoided, to be scorned upon? To feel guilty about?

I'm a person of moderation. I basically treat others as I want to be treated. I wish everyone a happy peaceful life and hope whatever you do, it brings you that.
    But when I eat, I enjoy it. A glass of wine, I enjoy it. It all divides my day in to altered section, to pass the manatomy of repetition.

Anyhow, thanks for listening, it all just came to me in one shot, hope I didn't derail the topic.

Running Dear, love to hear why you are doing so? What would be the top of the mountian? You have my respect.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Ben (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), Hym (15th May 2021), Mike (15th May 2021), RunningDeer (15th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

“Man’s Higher Consciousness”, by: Prof. Hilton Hotema

CHRONIC AUTO-INTOXICATION
    We found that a vegetarian diet causes cretaceous degeneration, atheroma (fatty degeneration of the inner coat of the arteries), arteriosclerosis, hardening of the blood-vessels, ossification into a bony substance) of the tissues and joints, and premature decrepitude or aging.

Furthermore, alcohol is made of grain; and the production of alcohol is in constant operation in the bodies of those who eat grains and cereal products.

These vegetarians are always in an auto-intoxicated state, to which their bodies have become so completely adjusted, that when the toxic effect begins to fade, an uncomfortable feeling appears in the sensations of hunger, weakness, nervousness, headache, etc.

The doctors warn these people to be regular in their eating habits. That keeps the body in its chronically intoxicated state, the condition to which it has become adapted. So they feel better and regard the doctor as a wise man.

The condition is similar to that of the chronic drunkard sobering up. He is weak, nervous, has headache. These symptoms simply show that the body is calling for more liquor to keep it in the semi-paralyzed, auto-intoxicated condition to which it has become adapted.

The more tobacco or liquor one uses, the more the body craves it. The more food one eats the more the body craves it. The more flesh and cereals one eats, the more the body craves them. The basic cause is the same. In each case the craving shows that the body has adapted itself to these damaging poisons.

The flesh-eating man is in a steady state of mild irritation, or auto-intoxication, rising from the excessive stimulation caused by the decaying flesh food in his stomach, bowels and blood.

Just as in the case of the flesh-eater, the vegetarian has eaten his diet from childhood, and the condition of auto-intoxication is deep-seated and chronic. The victim’s body and organs are adjusted to it.

Another reason why man feels hungry is because flesh protein starts to putrefy as soon as eaten, and the sensation of hunger results from the toxic condition that rises. He eats bread, and this starchy product ferments in the intestines, producing alcohol and acids that temporarily dull the putrefactive bacteria that work on the protein remnants of the flesh formerly eaten, thus suppressing the effect of auto-intoxication, and the fatigue produced by the auto-intoxication temporarily subsides.
    VEGETARIAN
    The Vegetarian has grown vain in his conceit. He has discarded animal products and feels that he has found dietetic perfection in vegetables, grains, cereals, legumes and tubers. Scientific investigation and his own deficient physical and mental condition prove that he is no better off than his flesh-eating friends.

Unbiased investigation shows that the modern Vegetarian is traveling the wrong trail. The things he eats are not natural products, nor the natural food of man. They are definitely artificial.
    1. Grains and cereals have been developed from insignificant grass seeds. By long ages of seed selection, careful breeding, intensive cultivation and constant fertilization, small grass seeds were developed by this artificial process into the modern grains and cereals.

2. Beans, peas, lentils, cabbage, lettuce, celery, etc., were developed in the same way from the grass family.

3. Tubers, which include potatoes, onions, carrots, turnips, beets, radishes, etc., are nothing more than wild weed roots, developed by the artificial process above described.
    Years ago Knight, in his “Vegetable Food of Man, asserted that grains and cereals have been developed from insignificant grass seeds now unknown to botany. Dr. Emmet Densmore, in his “Natural Food of Man,” wrote:
    “Grains are the product of the temperate zone, not of those regions where there is no winter; and it was therefore a necessity of man’s sustenance when he was without agriculture, without tools, and without fire, and had to depend upon foods spontaneously produced by Nature, that he live in a region where foods were produced at all seasons of the year. This narrows or confines the inquiry of natural food to two articles—fruits and nuts” (P. 224).
    Vegetarians hate to hear their diet criticized, and most of them refuse to read or believe anything that is not favorable to vegetarianism.
    C. C. Hibbs, D.D.S., wrote an excellent article on Dental Decay, in which he said:

“Grains are responsible for nearly all of man’s disease, for wheat, barley, oats and rye are no more a part of his food than oranges the food of the cow, or grains the food of dogs and cats.

“Man’s food consists of the fruits and nuts of the tree. They are beautifully wrapped and hung on trees where the common herd cannot get to them. Man is given hands with which to remove this food and its wrappings, and eat to his content and perfect health.”

“Eliminate grains from man’s food and the decay in children’s teeth will cease. Tarter and pyorrhea (inflammation of the tissue around the teeth, often causing shrinkage of the gums and loosening of the teeth) will disappear. The hospitals will fold up, and medicine will be a dream. All the doctors on earth and their ‘vast’ medical experience cannot disprove this statement.

“The medical profession dare not take a group of children and feed them according to Nature’s law for a period of six months, and then truly publish the results” (You Can’t Eat That).
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th May 2021 at 21:51.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th May 2021), avid (15th May 2021), Ben (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), Hym (15th May 2021), Mike (15th May 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Running Dear, love to hear why you are doing so? What would be the top of the mountian? You have my respect.
    Thanks, Doug.

Why am I experimenting with breatharianism? What would be the top of the mountain? Every time I arrived at the top of the mountain, another adventure comes along.

There are different levels of why. One is curiosity. Another is if the food supply changes or becomes more toxic than it already is, the kitchen is closed to the unseen that feed on fear.

Sometimes, the motivation for something comes from someone or something that says “My way, or the highway”.

The day before my 18th birthday, I filled a paper bag with clothes and some books and hitch hiked to the next state over. I had my own apartment and worked a 3rd shift job in a rubber mill. That fall I registered for my last year of high school and found a 2nd shift job at a textile mill. I graduated with honors the following spring.

Growing up, I had the opportunity to operate heavy equipment (crane and payloader backhoe), experimented with welding, handled dynamite, sweat copper pipe, helped build the family home from foundation up, did tune ups on my Volvo, i.e. plugs, point and condenser, changed the brakes on my VW bug, changed the filter and oil on my cars. I use to sew my own clothes. I put myself through college. And my son and I survived an apartment fire the last semester of college.

I’ve participated in the fire walk, traveled across country and also to Europe and lived in Venice, Italy, participated in martial arts and weapons competitions which was travel of a different kind. I’ve done two outward bounds, one in Taos, NM and the other in Kiental, Switzerland. And the biggest was I survived the death of my son.

Now it’s time for a deeper dive. An inward journey. Breatharianism may be part of it. I won’t know until I try it.

Life is experimentation.

P.S. I left out a whole lot because frankly it's coming across like a brag or a huge lie for those that never had the chance to be in the right place, at the right time or grow up in a family that believed, quote - nothing is impossible.

* NOTE: I'm a 'Jack Jane Of All Trades, Master Of Almost None'

Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th May 2021 at 18:15.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (15th May 2021), Ben (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), Hym (15th May 2021), Mike (15th May 2021), thepainterdoug (16th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

“Man’s Higher Consciousness”, by: Prof. Hilton Hotema

ALIMENTATION AND DECREPITUDE
    Parallax in his “Patriarchial Longevity,” Easton and Bailey in their “Records of Longevity,” Hufeland in his “Art of Prolonging Life,” and Evans in his “How to Prolong Life,” all substantially agree that the CAUSE of decrepitude, called Old Age, is not the work of Time, but the result of ossification and the deposition of calcareous earthy matter in the body—and it comes from what man eats, drinks and breathes.

What are the causes of the difference between youth and old age? Why do the functions of the body weaken and the organs deteriorate? Why does man become decrepit and die?

In Old Age there is a fibrinous, gelatinous and earthy deposit in the body. The solid earthy matter which, by gradual accumulation in the body, brings on ossification, rigidity, decrepitude and death, is composed chiefly of phosphate of lime, carbonate of lime, and sulphate of lime, with magnesia and traces of other earthy substances.

A process of solidification begins as soon as the infant begins to eat and continues without interruption until the body is changed from a comparatively fluid, elastic, and energetic state, to a solid, earthy, rigid, weakened condition, which terminates in death.

Infancy, childhood, youth, manhood and decrepitude are so many different conditions of the body, or stages in the process of solidification or ossification. The only difference in the body between youth and Old Age, is the greater density and rigidity, and the greater proportion of calcareous earthy matter that enters into its composition.

EARTHY SALTS CAUSE OLD AGE
    Common table salt, so freely used in the preparation of almost every kind of food, contains a very large amount of calcareous earthy matter; and produces great damage to the body economy.

The theory is that the gradual accumulation of earthy salts in the system is the result of Old Age. Investigation shows that it is just the reverse. It is the cause of Old Age.

If the number of years man lives causes the ossification that accompanies Old Age, then, as like causes produce like effects, all of the same age should show the same state of ossification. Investigation shows this is not so. It is common to find people of 50 who are as weak and decrepit as others are at 75 and 80.

Years ago an English doctor wrote:
    “Age is an evil that is not at all inevitable. It is not a question of dates and birthdays, but a matter of natural tendencies and dispositions. The age of the body is irrelevant so long as its condition remains young. Youth is not a time of life, but a quality, a trait of character, a mental and physical state.”
    In youth, the organs and structures are elastic, pliable, and yielding; the senses are keen, the mind active. In Old Age these qualities are usurped by rigidity, ossification. The senses are lacking in susceptibility, the mind in memory.

In Old Age the arteries have thickened the walls and are smaller in caliber, caused by fibrinous, gelatinous and earthy deposits. Thus the blood supply to the organs grows less and less, hence their deterioration and the failing of their functions.

Hardening and thickening of the blood vessels is not the work of Time, but of the earthy matter deposited by the blood—and the condition increases year by year, unless one changes one’s habits.

Analysis shows that the blood holds in solution the earthy salts, the calcareous and osseous substances of the same kind as the solidifying agents, and arterial blood contains more than venous. This shows that each cycle of the blood leaves deposits of these damaging agents. It is the common carrier that clogs the system. But its supply must be replenished. Whence comes the new supply? From air, food and drink, from drugs and medicines. There is no other source.
    TABLE SALT
    Common table salt is a compound of sodium and chloride, a mineral in inorganic form that cannot be used by the animal body. It enters the body as salt and leaves it as salt.

Salt is a deadly irritant to all the tissues of the body. Put some salt in your eye and feel the distressing effect.

Salt in food irritates the membrane of the stomach, and for protection, mucus is excreted by the cells. The salt passes to the bowels, the membrane of which pours out more mucus for protection, in time a catarrhal (inflammation of a mucous membrane) condition results.

Any substance that irritates the body cells, causes the mucus membrane to excrete mucus for protection, and creates a catarrhal condition in time, no matter whether it be salt, polluted air, pepper, vinegar, spices or any other irritating substance.

Salt irritates the cells and they call for water to allay (subdue or reduce in intensity or severity) the irritation. This creates abnormal thirst and results in a water-logged body.

As the salt irritates the cells year after year, the cells and tissues harden, the blood vessels harden, the blood pressure rises, with its train of troubles.

Some of the salt is filtered from the blood by the kidneys, and in time the irritation of the salt creates a condition in the kidneys termed Bright’s disease.

Haig proved that salt impedes the elimination of uric acid, which thus paves the way for gout, sciatica (pain along the course of a sciatic nerve especially in the back of the thigh broadly : pain in the lower back, buttocks, hips, or adjacent parts), rheumatism, lumbago—all symptoms arising from the use of salt and treated as “diseases.”

As you get older the flavor of food changes because the use of salt, spices and condiments has dulled the delicate taste buds of the tongue and weakened your sense of taste. Salt eaters say unsalted food tastes “flat.” It depends on what one is used to.

No carnivorous animal in its native state uses salt, except as an acquired habit. Animals form bad habits as man does.
    OPINIONS ON SALT EATING
    Dr. Bouchon observed: “Salt is one of the worst of social poisons. Because of its use, surgeons are constantly operating for appendicitis, gastric ulcers, and liver and kidney calculus. It atrophies, dries up or hardens the tissues, and causes persons with tendencies to arthritism to become stout, and those of lymphatic temperaments to become thin.”—Nouville Review.

One eminent author states: “Wild boars and other mammals exceed the age of 200 years because they instinctively follow a natural diet. It is only man who eats everything indiscriminately. He arranges his meals by the clock (due to the artificial life he lives), and so his hunger is only a matter of habit and not natural hunger”—Cosmotherapy, P. 280.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (15th May 2021), Ben (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), Hym (15th May 2021), Mike (15th May 2021), thepainterdoug (16th May 2021), wondering (16th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast