+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast

Thread: Is CIVIL WAR in America coming?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Default Re: Is CIVIL WAR in America coming?

Quote Posted by Frenchy (here)
    Good to raise the possibility Soullight...
    First, one of the books ' fell into my hands ', might have been titled ' Road to Nightfall '[?] so long ago, forgotten... In this scenario, U.S. radiated by 50 Mile wide ' buffer zones ', thus isolating wihin bands, any survivours..If we do not have off-planet goodly help, then I think past 'Novels', might come to fruition :-((

Today picked this up {via R.M.N. }

Extract :-
    " During a government shutdown that furloughed hundreds of thousands of workers, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) continued operating and quietly received a $400,000,000 budget increase to further its insidious agenda to enslave or eradicate a majority of the population. At an agency meeting last Tuesday, FEMA Director Brock Long told regional subordinates that citizens who question the agency’s mission are “nothing more than cattle” and must be treated as hostile combatants.

He cited a recent disturbance in fire-stricken Paradise, CA; local subversives, he said, protested FEMA’s presence by forming a human blockade to prevent agents from unlawfully trespassing on private property or entering the charred remains of scorched homes and businesses. A group of approximately twenty-five persons held protest signs reading “FEMA, WE DON’T WANT YOU HERE” and “FEMA, GO HOME.”
    Long told colleagues that agents must not hesitate to use discreet, lethal force if citizens defy FEMA’s authority, and reminded them that powers granted by the Patriot Act absolve agents of criminal maleficence when acting in the line of duty. He warned them, however, not to shoot anybody in the presence of media personalities. "

Flash, :-)) I read an article this week of horrendous Food prices in Canada. Eg., A fresh Chicken for CA $24... I've lost the bookmark, would you comment if this was accurate ? { I saw the supermarket layout... } If it is horrendously true, is this a push to un-civil war, firstly between the ' haves' & the ' have not's ? }
    and then, after, maybe Maritial Law ?
    Here are my answers to your question

Quote Food prices to rise 1.5% to 3.5% in 2019
    Vegetable prices will see biggest increase, while cost of meat will decrease

By Rebecca Harris | December 04, 2018
    stokkete-shutterstock
    Canadians will be forking over more money for groceries next year. Food prices in Canada are forecast to rise 1.5% to 3.5% in 2019, according to the ninth annual edition of Canada’s Food Price Report by Dalhousie University and University of Guelph. The annual food cost for the average Canadian family is expected to increase by $411 in 2019 to $12,157 for the year.

Vegetables will see the highest increases (4% to 6%), followed by food purchased at restaurants (2% to 4%). Bakery and fruit prices are both predicted to increase between 1% and 3%, while the dairy and grocery categories are each expected to rise up to 2%. For the first time since its inception, the report forecasts decreases in the cost of meat (-3% to -1%) and seafood (-2% to 0%). In 2018, all of the expected changes in prices were accurately predicted with the exception of one food category: fruit.http://www.canadiangrocer.com/top-st...-in-2019-84463
    Quote Monthly average retail prices for food and other selected products1 2 3 from Statistic Canada

Chicken, 1 kilogram 2018: Canadian dollars: august 7.31 sept 7.25 october 7.64 november 7.58 december 7.52
    1 kilogram = 2.2 pounds, broiler chicken is on average 5 pounds, therefore, a 5 pounds chicken would be 15$ Canadian (10,05$ US). However, we live in Canadian dollars with Canadian revenues, and the 15$ really worth from our buying power the 15$US in the United States. So yes, it is expensive, and quire feasible that some in the great North, where everything is shipped through airplanes, the price reach 24$. In which case, if you are an Inuit, you go hunting and fishing. A seal or a caribou will feed you for quite a long time.

Yes, the have not are going vegetarian, this is a total trend right now in Canada. A bit bad, because in extreme cold climate, we do need fat and proteins in a fast manner, we burn a lot of energy while in the cold.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Frenchy (30th January 2019), Justplain (30th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

I had a buddy who was from Sweden, he always told me that if you don't have these 3 things then you have a revolution. 1) Food to eat, 2) a bed to sleep in 3) a warm place to take a #2. If you don't have those , you have a revolution.

As far as a civil war, the EXTREME side of the Dems are afraid of their own tail wagging but as a group with an audience and a selfie rolling they are just plain fanatic and lunatic. The rest of the American Dems and Republican's and Independents are just that - Americans. What we are seeing on the news every night are only a few select individuals that live in this country ( US) that have no concept of reality and only a concept of their own world and we live in it according to them .

If we created an island for these select few and drop shipped them there from 500ft, everything would seem calm , good , and peaceful back on the mother ship . Stay the course,will be fine.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (26th October 2019), DNA (31st January 2019), Valerie Villars (31st January 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by johnf (here)
    Belief, the original deadly drug.
    Yup ~~

http://trufax.org/general/beliefsystems.html

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Franny (22nd October 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

This guy thinks so...

Civil war, part deux

A little while ago, I posted my opinion that, despite increasing speculation about a new civil war in the United States, it was very unlikely that such a thing could happen. In fact, I could see no plausible path to that outcome.

That's changed a little. Now I do see a possible path...

This was a great read IMO
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (25th October 2019), Franny (22nd October 2019), PurpleLama (22nd October 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd October 2019), sllim11 (24th October 2019), Sophocles (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd October 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,564 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    This guy thinks so...

Civil war, part deux
    From the article:
    ...we come to our worst-case scenario. Suppose the House does vote to impeach, which is likely, because only a simple majority is needed. Then suppose that the Senate votes to convict Trump and remove him from office. Trump is already on record as saying that the whole process is illegal and unconstitutional and constitutes an attempted coup.

He would be unlikely to agree to leave office in response to an impeachment and conviction that he regards as fundamentally corrupt and unlawful. That's when all hell breaks loose.

Yes, and it would.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (22nd October 2019), Chester (22nd October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (25th October 2019), Franny (22nd October 2019), PurpleLama (22nd October 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd October 2019), Sophocles (22nd October 2019), T Smith (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd October 2019), Yoda (23rd October 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

The globalists may profit from a civil war because it would destroy the comfortable life styles of most US citizens. When many have no food to eat, no credit and the delivery trucks stop rolling the citizens would self destruct in chaos. This leaves an opening for the globalists to execute their plan: False promises of prosperity and safety in exchange for loss of sovereignty and submission to a new world order. For this to be successful, citizens would need to feel much pain. I do not expect their plan to work but it could be rough going for a while. A little bit of preparation and self reliance may make the difference between success and failure.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hegelian Dialectic.png
Views:	97
Size:	852.3 KB
ID:	41729
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 22nd October 2019 at 19:16.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (22nd October 2019), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2019), Blacklight43 (22nd October 2019), Chester (23rd October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (25th October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (22nd October 2019), Franny (22nd October 2019), happyuk (22nd October 2019), onawah (22nd October 2019), PurpleLama (22nd October 2019), Sophocles (22nd October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (26th October 2019), T Smith (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (25th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...e-of-civil-war

Story from the Washington Examiner. 75% of people believe a civil war is possible.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2019), Valerie Villars (25th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

If you look around the world or study recent history or any history, it becomes rather obvious that civil war is often the last resort of a populace under undue stress. Whatever the reason, the final recourse is war (to maintain the status quo) or revolution (to shake up the status quo)...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2019), Cara (25th October 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (25th October 2019), Valerie Villars (25th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,398 times in 1,674 posts

It seems reasonable to me the only reason why there hasn't been indictments and arrests is because the result would be civil war. It is rumored Hillary Clinton threatened to take down the entire government with her should a suddenly morally-conscientious Justice Department ever attempt to make an example of her. How do you take down half (or more) of Washington and the entrenched Deep-State intelligence agencies without civil war? In other words, the corruption is so metastasized within the American system it is almost impossible to remove (or even reform) without killing off the host.

The impeachment road, if followed to conclusion, also leads nowhere good and probably right down the path to a hot Civil War. We are technically already amid a cold civil war as two of the three branches of government are openly accusing the other of being illegal and illegitimate. What a recipe for disaster. In addition, half the country believes the other half is executing an illegal coup d'etat, while the other half assumes this role proudly and with moral justification by equating the current POTUS with the likes of Adolph Hitler. What's more, neither side appears to be backing down.

What happens if Trump wins the 2020 election but the Senate flips and has the necessary votes to oust the people's legitimately elected President? Unlike Nixon, or arguably any other POTUS who has faced impeachment before, Trump would not gracefully resign. He would resist on the grounds of blatantly bogus charges and declare himself the victim of an illegal and illegitimate coup. Congress would then attempt to take control of the military and forcefully remove him, perhaps not fully accounting for the pro-Trump factions in the military sworn to protect the President against enemies both foreign and domestic. Amid all this confusion will be the multiple mutiny's that would ensue given contradicting orders up the ranks. This is how civil wars start.

For all those following the QAnon narrative, I would also ask, what happens if the Trump Administration can somehow manage to avoid the scenario above (which is how I think it will actually go down), but does follow through after the IG report is released, per the QAnon narrative, and begins taking down, indicting, and arresting prominent political figures and Deep State actors, potentially including those as high up and prominent as Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama? That would be extremely satisfying for those of us who perceive the crimes and corruption and who want justice, but I can almost guarantee it would freak out the other half (including various factions of the military) to the point of violence in the streets.

You think the bogus charge of allegedly "digging up dirt" on one's political enemies caused a stir among the programmed? How do you they will receive Trump, the fascist criminal, arresting and detaining who they "perceive" merely as Trump's political enemies? The Trump Administration might as well imprint a giant swastika on the White House and call itself the Forth Reich as far as this paradigm of understanding is concerned. The mainstream media will ramp up its propaganda agenda to the extent it is even possible to propagandize more than they presently do and will loudly exonerate the culpable, namely any and all of the Trump Administration's Justice Department targets.

The problem is polar-opposite conflicting paradigms of understanding of geopolitical reality in America. We really have two Americas at present in an existential struggle for control of the narrative.
    Last edited by T Smith; 24th October 2019 at 22:30.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2019), Cara (25th October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (25th October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (24th October 2019), Franny (25th October 2019), happyuk (26th October 2019), onevoice (25th October 2019), PurpleLama (25th October 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (25th October 2019), Valerie Villars (25th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

If the average person has some degree of routine stability, their cell phone , food and a roof over their head, I have a hard time thinking they will drag themselves away from their screens to engage in serious physical combat. Fighting in the street for who? For what? Would people really take a match to their lives to change the face in the White House? It seems a little hard to imagine.

To facilitate violence, the American people would need to experience a massive civil disruption resulting in a lack of power, food, electricity and and/or gasoline. If businesses shut down, the store shelves empty, roads are blocked etc., then people become frightened and desperate. This is anarchy and chaos, but is that really war? "War", to me, implies a level of organization, choosing sides, training and fighting - all of which takes leadership, strategy and channels of communication.

Who is commanding and leading the troops, so to speak, in this Civil War? Are the sides Left vs. Right? I am just trying to envision a true war, not just a a period of civil unrest. Thanks for any insight here, because I am not ruling anything out, just trying to envision how it would actually reach a state of actual war.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (25th October 2019), Franny (25th October 2019), Gracy (25th October 2019), onevoice (25th October 2019), PurpleLama (25th October 2019), T Smith (25th October 2019), Valerie Villars (25th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ahamkara (here)
    If the average person has some degree of routine stability, their cell phone , food and a roof over their head, I have a hard time thinking they will drag themselves away from their screens to engage in serious physical combat. Fighting in the street for who? For what? Would people really take a match to their lives to change the face in the White House? It seems a little hard to imagine.

To facilitate violence, the American people would need to experience a massive civil disruption resulting in a lack of power, food, electricity and and/or gasoline. If businesses shut down, the store shelves empty, roads are blocked etc., then people become frightened and desperate. This is anarchy and chaos, but is that really war? "War", to me, implies a level of organization, choosing sides, training and fighting - all of which takes leadership, strategy and channels of communication.

Who is commanding and leading the troops, so to speak, in this Civil War? Are the sides Left vs. Right? I am just trying to envision a true war, not just a a period of civil unrest. Thanks for any insight here, because I am not ruling anything out, just trying to envision how it would actually reach a state of actual war.
    Personally--and this is just speculation--I don't think the current push to impeach the sitting President will succeed; I also doubt the Justice department will ever indict, try, or convict any culpable Deep State actors. Any revelations the IG report may or may not reveal will likely exonerate (or neutralize) the impeachment inquiry, but there will be little or no accountability. We can think of the government as "too big to fail" and the whole drama will likely lead to a stalemate. The political landscape will continue on, perhaps more contentious, divided, and heated; people will become more jaded and apathetic, but the show goes on.

All said, if the impeachment does attempt to remove the President or if the Deep State ever is rooted out and exposed to the light before trial and jury, it isn't hard to foresee a slightly different situation. But yes, and long as there is economic stability, cell phones, and Netflix, life goes on. I wouldn't expect any mercenary combat among civilians to fight for the cause.

However, we should consider if it ever got to the point where the authority behind an order to deploy force against a sitting President or to detain a former President or highly prominent political figure is ever questioned or challenged, or met with forceful opposition, chaos could ensue within the ranks of the Federal Government. If this becomes widespread or publicized, some or all of the Government's operations could come to a screeching halt until order is restored (remember the Federal Government is the country's biggest employer). Paychecks would stop coming in the mail, the Stock market would crash, 401k's and life savings would dissipate overnight, and the Government's credit rating would suffer. All this would lead to economic instability, and if not resolved quickly, might lead to organized divisions in attempt to restore the order.

I don't expect any of this to be the most likely scenario. But when you're playing with fire, it's always best to keep your matches away from the explosives.
    Last edited by T Smith; 25th October 2019 at 18:50.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (25th October 2019), Franny (25th October 2019), Gracy (25th October 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (25th October 2019), Valerie Villars (25th October 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

I should imagine it is prudent to remember that the average citizen is not all that sophisticated. So what emboldens them might be a surprise.

Also, the large influx of immigrants from depressed regions of the world is changing the demographics of our nations. They are far more in touch with the realities of life than the rest of us. They have seen horrors we only see on TV. They have fought and they have been violent. They remember war and are no stranger to impoverishment. Their young are far more likely to throw their cell phones away and take to the streets than we are. And their enemy is easy to spot...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (26th October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (25th October 2019), Franny (25th October 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (25th October 2019), T Smith (25th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

I am thinking about what can be done to mitigate the suffering from a financial glitch and the resulting chaos.
    We need skill sets that we do not have.
    Maybe find a poor Mexican to teach us. They have skill sets that we are missing.

Wish there were more Eagle Scouts among us.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 25th October 2019 at 17:21.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (25th October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (26th October 2019), T Smith (25th October 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Note from Bill: copied here from this thread, as Kevin Shipp's comments about a civil war, starting from 18:10 in the video below, may be pertinent.

~~~

Latest from Kevin Shipp w/ Greg Hunter
    10/19/19

Greg Hunter

"Former CIA Officer and whistleblower Kevin Shipp is not worried about government kicking down your door. He worries about out of control civilians going on a rampage. Shipp says, “You need to understand there is a crisis coming. There is war in Washington. There is war in the streets between the two cultural factions, and people need to protect themselves. I am not that concerned about government black booted thugs breaking into our houses. What I am concerned about is roving gangs of thugs hitting a fevered pitch breaking into homes, killing people and taking their things. That’s where we are heading. People have got to understand they have to protect themselves. The best way to do that is plan ahead. No one knows when this is going to happen . . . point is people need to be preparing now for this because it is coming.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with former CIA Officer and counter-terrorism expert Kevin Shipp."

Alexandra Bruce's take:
    "Former CIA officer, Kevin Shipp joins Greg Hunter to give his opinion of what’s going on with this impeachment situation.
    Shipp believes that former National Security Advisor, John Bolton, who “resigned” last month had a massive blowout with President Trump, which led to his dismissal.
    Eager to save his reputation in the eyes of the Swamp, Bolton leaked information to two CIA analysts working at the White House to propagate his narrative, which Rep. Adam Schiff, who was a lawyer is now using to try to impeach trump.
    Leaking a private conversation with the President is a serious crime and Bolton apparently “tried to pull a fast one” by leaking it to Biden-friendly operatives who were then put under the revised Whistleblower Protection Act, so that Bolton could evade the law. The Whistleblower Act, which was altered a few months ago now no longer requires firsthand evidence and allows whistleblowers to present hearsay evidence to obtain protection from investigation.
    The corporate media are partners in this operation.
    Shipp believes that the prosecutions of the many crimes against the Trump Administration are being slow-walked in order to maintain stability in the stock markets and in society.
    This is one of the best episodes of Greg Hunter’s podcast that I’ve seen in a while – don’t miss it!"

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/kevin-shipp-you-need-to-understand-there-is-a-crisis-coming
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th October 2019 at 22:23.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2019), Deborah (ahamkara) (26th October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (26th October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (26th October 2019), T Smith (25th October 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,909 times in 20,684 posts

Pastor Warns Democrats Will Be "Hunted" As Voters Fear We Are Close To Second Civil War:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2019), Deborah (ahamkara) (26th October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (26th October 2019), onawah (26th October 2019), T Smith (25th October 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,909 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation Re: Is CIVIL WAR in America coming?

ARE WE HEADING TOWARD CIVIL WAR?: Bill O'Reilly says no, unless Trump is impeached.

(edited by Bill for clarity on what the video is about )
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th October 2019 at 22:40.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (26th October 2019), onawah (26th October 2019), pyrangello (27th October 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

The current political climate is testing the psyche of the average American observer. My wife had lunch the other day with a family friend who is a rabid Trump hater; my wife told me our friend talked about nothing else except how horrible Trump is and how Trump was destroying her life. Our friend is literally ideologically possessed, affixed, and obsessed on the news cycle to the point where she is becoming physically ill because of it. Literally.

My question to folks who are suffering like this is simply, why do you take it so personally? Take a break. Go for a walk in nature. Unplug. But they can't. The program has them. The program targets them, because it needs foot soldiers in the battle of public option. She--and millions like her--are victims. I can think of no other way to describe this other than mind control on a mass scale; it's truly frightening how susecptible people are who are not aware of the psyop.

The problem here, specifically, is a majority of people still do not comprehend that the so-called "news"--all of it--is nothing but agenda-driven propaganda programing. Once you understand that--as in 100% understand it and accept it as nothing other--it will no longer trigger you, no matter what your political leanings. But if one subscribes to the program (as is the objective) as some kind of rendering of reality, it will literally drive the mind to a rabid pitch in alignment with the agenda, or to insanity, whatever comes first.
    Last edited by T Smith; 26th October 2019 at 04:31.

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2019), Cara (26th October 2019), Deborah (ahamkara) (26th October 2019), Delight (26th October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (26th October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (26th October 2019), Gracy (26th October 2019), happyuk (26th October 2019), Ol' Roy (26th October 2019), onawah (26th October 2019), Philippe (26th October 2019), RunningDeer (26th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (26th October 2019), wegge (27th October 2019)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

My sister and I met at a restaurant. She wanted to know where I stood with: ”That misogynistic, pedophile Trump?”

She went ballistic when I suggested that we talk about something else. It was peak lunch hour. The waitperson came over to ask if everything was okay. I paid her and left my sister with my hardly touched lunch. That was over a year ago. I can’t imagine how much more she’s stored up.

This hatred and rage causes sickness inside and out. But it's kaching-kaching! for the medical mafia.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd October 2021 at 21:02.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2019), Delight (26th October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (26th October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (26th October 2019), Gracy (26th October 2019), Ivanhoe (26th October 2019), Ol' Roy (26th October 2019), onawah (27th October 2019), pyrangello (27th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (26th October 2019), T Smith (26th October 2019), ThePythonicCow (2nd October 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    The current political climate is testing the psyche of the average American observer. My wife had lunch the other day with a family friend who is a rabid Trump hater; my wife told me our friend talked about nothing else except how horrible Trump is and how Trump was destroying her life. Our friend is literally ideologically possessed, affixed, and obsessed on the news cycle to the point where she is becoming physically ill because of it. Literally.

My question to folks who are suffering like this is simply, why do you take it so personally? Take a break. Go for a walk in nature. Unplug. But they can't. The program has them. The program targets them, because it needs foot soldiers in the battle of public option. She--and millions like her--are victims. I can think of no other way to describe this other than mind control on a mass scale; it's truly frightening how susecptible people are who are not aware of the psyop.

The problem here, specifically, is a majority of people still do not comprehend that the so-called "news"--all of it--is nothing but agenda-driven propaganda. Once you understand that--as in 100% understand it and accept it as nothing other--it will no longer trigger you, no matter what your political leanings. But if one subscribes to the program (as is the objective) as some kind of rendering of reality, it will literally drive the mind to a rabid pitch in alignment with the agenda, or to insanity, whatever comes first.
    I went to my MD who is more alternative than most. I have chronic migraines and she asked about stress. I mentioned some stress in how to deal with current affairs. This unleashed a torrent of Trump rage. Trump is ruining the country, even destroying the world. I was a little flabbergasted at her vehemence. I started thinking THIS MUST BE PROGRAMMING. But where is it coming from and why are some so vulnerable. There are many of us who are really concerned about what is happening but why are SOME becoming emotionally unhinged?

And I would say the same for Trump supporters too who see him as a Divine influence. I don't see why anyone should be so emotional about Trump? I am holding out that civil war is not an option. If we have an event that "justifies" civil war, it will be our local neighborhood crazies (and opportunistic thugs) running amok that we should protect against. I am not alone thinking so....

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (26th October 2019), happyuk (20th November 2019), onawah (27th October 2019), RunningDeer (26th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (26th October 2019), T Smith (26th October 2019)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

This made sense to me. It's 2011 in the video.....the coup d'état already happened

Quote Death of the Liberal Class. Hedges argues that there are five pillars of the liberal establishment - the press, liberal religious institutions, labor unions, universities and the Democratic Party - but that these institutions have failed the constituents they purport to represent.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2019), onawah (27th October 2019), pyrangello (27th October 2019), RunningDeer (26th October 2019), T Smith (26th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast