+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast

Thread: Is CIVIL WAR in America coming?

1. Link to Post #81
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Default Re: Is CIVIL WAR in America coming?

Quote Posted by O Donna (here)
    'Deadliest Catch' fleet witnesses unusual rocket launch: 'Did Russia shoot a missile, dude?'

https://news.yahoo.com/deadliest-cat...040848200.html

........is undeniable.

The annoying part, seemingly ALWAYS mixing facts with rhetoric/ opinion and trying to make both appear as fact. Attempts at manipulation are rampant in the world today. Observed opinion of ..... TV, WWW, opinions of people that have used either/ both.... when seeking truth.

I get the purpose of entertainment but when suggest a particular thing is serious when the thing itself could very well be mundane, that's pure attempt at manipulation of the viewer. Madness.

Hollywood....

stop already,

....now you're just looking desperate for attention.
    Probably just a passenger jets contrail, but they have to keep pushing the Russiaphobic meme at each & every possibility.

It doesn't matter how often the west tries to re-frame what is going on in the Ukraine the facts on the ground show they are doing exactly what Putin said they were going to do, that and nothing else.

Here in Blighty the more conservative & trusting of the establishment a place is, the more "piss & tears" flags there are up....

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th August 2022), O Donna (17th August 2022), onawah (19th August 2022), Vangelo (17th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Dumpster Diver (here)
    Notice: Please notify militia groups and patriots to stand down regarding the trump situation. The chinese are trying to get america to erupt into a civil war. In order to prevent loss of life of american citizens do not fall into the trap. We are working on it and hope to resolve the issue soon. Thank you and please share everywhere.
    You didn't write this.... where did it come from? Can you supply a link? THX.

It was posted yesterday @ Telegram: “Life Force General Chat,” by Kimberly.

Here’s the cut and paste, in case the above is too small to read.

NOTICE: PLEASE NOTIFY MILITIA GROUPS AND PATRIOTS TO STAND DOWN REGARDING THE TRUMP SITUATION. THE CHINESE ARE TRYING TO GET AMERICA TO ERUPT INTO A CIVIL WAR. IN ORDER TO PREVENT LOSS OF LIFE OF AMERICAN CITIZENS DO NOT FALL INTO THE TRAP. WE ARE WORKING ON IT AND HOPE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE SOON. THANK YOU AND PLEASE SHARE EVERYWHERE.

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    ...Scheduled for Aug 17, 2022 Live at noon EDT
    Quote Posted by Dumpster Diver (here)
    Notice: Please notify militia groups and patriots to stand down regarding the trump situation. The chinese are trying to get america to erupt into a civil war. In order to prevent loss of life of american citizens do not fall into the trap. We are working on it and hope to resolve the issue soon. Thank you and please share everywhere.
    I dropped by to add clarity to the OP, and the latest info by Kimberly Goguen a half hour ago. I won't attempt summarized because there's a lot to what she covered. Kim live streamed for over an hour from YouTube. The broadcasts aren't saved. UPDATE: See Gwin Ru's post for the latest report below.

She covered a lot of current events, and Jared Kushner and Juan O’Savin. She clarified what she meant about ”We do not want America to erupt into the civil war”. Then went on to the hows and whys on esoteric information. And returned to summarize the political bomb shell info.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th August 2022 at 12:33.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ClearWater (17th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th August 2022), Gwin Ru (17th August 2022), Orph (17th August 2022), pabranno (17th August 2022), Sadieblue (18th August 2022), Spiral (18th August 2022), Strat (19th August 2022), Vangelo (17th August 2022), wondering (17th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    'Deadliest Catch' fleet witnesses unusual rocket launch: 'Did Russia shoot a missile, dude?'

https://news.yahoo.com/deadliest-cat...040848200.html

........is undeniable.

The annoying part, seemingly ALWAYS mixing facts with rhetoric/ opinion and trying to make both appear as fact. Attempts at manipulation are rampant in the world today. Observed opinion of ..... TV, WWW, opinions of people that have used either/ both.... when seeking truth.

I get the purpose of entertainment but when suggest a particular thing is serious when the thing itself could very well be mundane, that's pure attempt at manipulation of the viewer. Madness.

Hollywood....

stop already,

....now you're just looking desperate for attention.
    Probably just a passenger jets contrail, but they have to keep pushing the Russiaphobic meme at each & every possibility.

It doesn't matter how often the west tries to re-frame what is going on in the Ukraine the facts on the ground show they are doing exactly what Putin said they were going to do, that and nothing else.

Here in Blighty the more conservative & trusting of the establishment a place is, the more "piss & tears" flags there are up....
    Though not to think phobia production is bottled in only one place. One place easily removed and poof, problem solved.
    Knock Knock

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

onawah (19th August 2022), Spiral (17th August 2022), Vangelo (17th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #84
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

... for the WORLD to be fully deprogrammed it needs to be shown the entirety of the Scheme, WORLD war will not do this.
    Unfortunately that'll prove impossible the way it is going. Do not forget we're dealing with a lethal combination of Socio, Psychopaths and weaklings whom are not going to stop ever, they want a war like they always want it so they eventually can establish control over the entire Planet. It's just not their time frame anymore, which makes 'm even more lethal.

Building something new on blood and bones is never a good idea, they just do not see it that way.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

O Donna (17th August 2022), Spiral (17th August 2022), Vangelo (17th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)

... for the WORLD to be fully deprogrammed it needs to be shown the entirety of the Scheme, WORLD war will not do this.
    Unfortunately that'll prove impossible the way it is going. Do not forget we're dealing with a lethal combination of Socio, Psychopaths and weaklings whom are not going to stop ever, they want a war like they always want it so they eventually can establish control over the entire Planet. It's just not their time frame anymore, which makes 'm even more lethal.

Building something new on blood and bones is never a good idea, they just do not see it that way.

This is not possible but, then again, here we are

Adage applies: Nothing is impossible.

Hold the line

Stay buoyant.
    Knock Knock

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

9ideon (18th August 2022), selinam (18th August 2022), Spiral (18th August 2022), Vangelo (17th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #86
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

... here is what it's all about:

recorded version: 17-08-2022 United Network News Breaking News Update with Kim 1:00:31
    home
    world news
    - Join Kim as she pulls out the whiteboard to explain the planes!
    - Also what is Juan O Savin up to? AND
    - how does he link to the dead Donald and his family!
    - This and more!
    https://www.unitednetwork.news/conte...pdate-with-Kim
    (available free from pay wall for ~ 24 hours from time of release)

... that's a very loud and resounding mic drop...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

9ideon (18th August 2022), ClearWater (17th August 2022), RunningDeer (17th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #87
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

Oh my .... how wonderful

I am so glad that someone is going to save us after all this time .... You have ALL seen and ALL have the knowledge of ALL they have done for us over the last years .... Saving us ALL

Blessed be them ALL

If they were not protecting us ALL .... then just imagine how bad it could have been? (<<<< sounds a lot like the injection BS .... I know I am dead but it would have be worse if I hadn't got jabbed with sh*T)
    Normal..!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th August 2022), ClearWater (17th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #88
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)

This is not possible but, then again, here we are

Adage applies: Nothing is impossible.

Hold the line

Stay buoyant.
    Wish it were that simple Son of Donna, we both know it is not. The impossible however has already happened, who'd have thought Russia and China would come to the rescue at almost 12.00hrs.

I hoped we could Ghandi this, but these are the types we're up against (vid below is shocking content wise), you think there is still a chance to Kumbaya our way out of this?

Last edited by 9ideon; 18th August 2022 at 07:31.

16. Link to Post #89
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Quote Notice: Please notify militia groups and patriots to stand down regarding the trump situation. The chinese are trying to get america to erupt into a civil war.
    WHAT???
    I thought USA are trying to get China to erupt into a civil war because of Taiwan Issue.

17. Link to Post #90
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

... here are some of the data behind the OP Notice:

8-17-22 United Network News Breaking News Update with Kim Goguen 1:00:35

LifeNews
    Published August 17, 2022

Join Kim as she pulls out the whiteboard to explain the planes! Also what is Juan O Savin up to? AND how does he link to the dead Donald and his family! This and more!

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1dr6ch

LIFE FORCE GENERAL CHAT
    Chat here! Ask questions. Team members who have been involved for awhile will do their best to answer. We are friends and compatriots in the fight to restore our planet. This thread is to share ideas and help each other out.
    Click here to join: https://t.me/+Gu81IF6g7bhkNGVh

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th August 2022), RunningDeer (18th August 2022), wondering (19th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Clif High with something important.

When will it all POP-OFF?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (19th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th August 2022), Vangelo (19th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,094 times in 20,639 posts

What's with the click bait title of this thead? As far as I can see, it's not news that anyone would be interested in except those following this thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...the-Assemblies
    Is the real goal to recruit new adherents to that group?
    I hope this isn't going to be a new trend on the forum, because it will only cause confusion.
    Last edited by onawah; 19th August 2022 at 01:49.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (19th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    What's with the click bait title of this thead? As far as I can see, it's not news that anyone would be interested in except those following this thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...the-Assemblies
    Is the real goal to recruit new adherents to that group?
    I hope this isn't going to be a new trend on the forum, because it will only acuse confusion.
    I was responding to the sentiment that civil war would be a wrong move. Cif states his case and it has to do with giving carte blanche to the globalists breaking up the USA. THAT is not what I want.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

onawah (19th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,094 times in 20,639 posts

I corrected the error in my post #21, from "acuse" to "cause". I hope that didn't cause any confusion...
    Each breath a gift...

26. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

Removed wrong thread
    Last edited by Eva2; 20th August 2022 at 15:12.

27. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

The sentiment from the militias where I'm at is, "...keep your power dry..." All organic groups understand what is going on. If civil war erupts it will be triggered by a false flag or by FBI provocateurs.

Contrary to popular perception, members of militias are some of the smartest, most disciplined and temperate people I know.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

DNA (21st August 2023), mountain_jim (20th August 2022), Satori (19th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #97
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    The sentiment from the militias where I'm at is, "...keep your power dry..." All organic groups understand what is going on. If civil war erupts it will be triggered by a false flag or by FBI provocateurs.

Contrary to popular perception, members of militias are some of the smartest, most disciplined and temperate people I know.
    I like that: “keep your power dry”. You might want to keep you powder dry too.

As we used to say in my Army days (Among other things.): “Keep your head down, your hopes up and your powder dry.”

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th August 2022), mountain_jim (20th August 2022), T Smith (20th August 2022)

31. Link to Post #98
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Thats good news. your opinion matters to me so if you'll please explain all the violence commited by militias against civilians.
    I see militias as arrogant narccissist majority of them. But as you have said youre an insider so definitely you see something I dont.

I posted this on this thread. what can you say about this

Re: Sitting in tears, is Germany the first to show openly the face of the future dictatorship?
    Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    The world must unite. We all have to stand together.

If people have succumbed to the fear of covi-19, then they can succumb to the fear of a vaccine.

If the information of the vaccine is true - it has the ability to make both men and women sterile and to cause cancer. If everyone on the planet is given this vaccine, what will be the reality of the world in 30 years? In 50 years, and so on?

If we all stood together and stopped working, what would they do? What if we all work for each other?

All the government employees stop working. Everyone else supports their efforts.

It has to happen, otherwise there will be nothing left for us to work for.

they will order the armed groups to force us or kill us.
    Its time to realize that unless we the people neutrlize the armed stoogies first we cannot get our hands to their bosses to neutralize them ( have mentioned these here many years ago). there are two ways. by force/ civil war or we communicate with the leaders of the armed groups explain to them what is really going on and where the worl is headed . that they and their families will share the plight of the human family. They and their families live among us, get to their love ones first.
    seeing all these protest happening I cant help but to think that all of these are organize by the people of the not so great reset. It makes us think that we are doing something to counter but then what we are doing is hacking in the wrong place therefore not doing anything good. It only accelerates the misery of the masses. Look at the truckers protest what it has accomplished so far? and now the farmers protest with all the manures thrown in public places. Seems we have lost completely the ability to think clearly. But then maybe this is something to go through in order for us to learn/ start how to think clearly

32. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

Thats good news. your opinion matters to me so if you'll please explain all the violence commited by militias against civilians.
    I see militias as arrogant narccissist majority of them. But as you have said youre an insider so definitely you see something I dont.

I wouldn't say I'm an insider. And I certainly can't speak for all militias, especially any that may or may not exist outside the US. But I do know of some people who participate in what I would call "organized defense preparation." They are mostly diehard Constitutionals who recognize the situation of the world and their duties to fight for their freedoms, their families, and the Constitutional Republic, if necessary. They aren't violent people, but they do have lines in the sand, behind which they will defend with their lives.

There is a deep-rooted duty in the American collective consciousness--although relentless social engineering is definitely conditioning this out of the public over the past several decades--to defend against tyrannical government, if necessary, epitomized by the country's founding documents and the words of Thomas Jefferson himself:

"...The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure...." Thomas Jefferson

There is also plenty of propagandized information to the contrary, but this is more or less the culture underlying the people I know of with ties to militias.
    Last edited by T Smith; 20th August 2022 at 14:01.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

9ideon (20th August 2022), DNA (21st August 2023), mountain_jim (20th August 2022)

34. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

A 4 minute piece on Fox News:

The Left talking nonstop about civil war: Victor Davis Hanson

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

9ideon (20th August 2022), Alecs (20th August 2022), aoibhghaire (20th August 2022), bluestflame (20th August 2022), DNA (21st August 2023), Eva2 (20th August 2022), happyuk (20th August 2022), mountain_jim (20th August 2022), NancyV (16th August 2023), rgray222 (21st August 2022), Satori (20th August 2022), Yoda (20th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast