1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Voice-to-Skull Via Lasers

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Quote Posted by gord (here)
    Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    May also help people with hearing loss or who are deaf.

Anything can be weaponized......

Everything is already weaponized, even caring about other people.
    I gave your post a lot of consideration and you are right. Empathy and compassion have been weaponized and turned into a tool of manipulation. What a sad state of affairs.
    Help deaf people?! I was just wondering if deaf people could possibly be immune!

What better reason to wish that you were deaf than this?

I confess I haven't watched the videos, and it seems to be this could definitely be a way to "force deaf people to hear things"...

In regards to weaponization... yes, yes and yes.

I'm not really hearing voices, but I AM hearing thoughts which are not mine (from time to time). It's not always easy to distinguish from my own thoughts because it's identical to what I usually think like, but when my thoughts start interrupting each other, are unusually loud, or are accompanied by imagery - it's noticeable.

The imagery part is what I found most scary. What if this voice to skull eventually evolves into "image to brain"? Being forced to see stuff seems a lot worse than being forced to hear stuff, to me.
    I cannot prove it except to tell you from my own experience, and from the experience of Veterans of the Korean War etc, that not only has voice-to-skull been possible for a very long time, but also images beamed into the brain during REM sleep that are sometimes bizarrely interactive. It has been considered a war crime for many decades to use frequency, mind-control weapons and very absolute proof I can point you to are the Geneva Frequency Plan and Helsinki Accord.....both signed by numerous nations agreeing to not use frequencies to influence and coerce the minds of others.

Another one of the topics you mentioned in your comment was that of the possibility of using V2K, Voice-to-Skull as a means to help deaf people. I will let you know that, yes, I know that that works, and that it is being done. It may interest you to know, and is of absolutely vital national security, that inbreeding is a cause of autism, aspergers, and related deafness due to the skull large and aucustic bone changes that take place in these disorders when perpetuated by inbreeding, which is primarily done in very isolated communities and religiously by Islamics. This is why there is an astronomical number of autistics and aspergers in Islamics that is almost universal to varying degrees in the Islamic community. Not only does this mean a universal lack of empathy biologically, but also they are trying to pretend that their autism is due to vaccination. As the skull and ear bones are changed by inbreeding there is a higher chance of hereditary deafness and the Islamic community is using various frequency devices trying to pass their usage off as a cure for deafness, yet it is actually being developed for hive-minding, mind-reading, and heterodyning of others thoughts and emotions. There is a local Autism day hospital/school in the area which uses frequency devices on it's autistic and aspergers student/patients as a pretense of therapy, when actually the facilitators are mapping the student's minds for heterodyne and full remote control of body, mind, vocal, and eye cameras. They are getting these "students" disability checks, but then are taking advantage of government state offices hiring practices of "disabled" so as to enter seemingly naīve, less capable individuals, who seem harmless, but are actually, mind-controlled hearing and viewing devices, and remote-control killers. FYI, this is fully inside California right now.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Chester (4th March 2020), petra (4th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Molly4US (here)
    I cannot prove it except to tell you from my own experience, and from the experience of Veterans of the Korean War etc, that not only has voice-to-skull been possible for a very long time, but also images beamed into the brain during REM sleep that are sometimes bizarrely interactive. It has been considered a war crime for many decades to use frequency, mind-control weapons and very absolute proof I can point you to are the Geneva Frequency Plan and Helsinki Accord.....both signed by numerous nations agreeing to not use frequencies to influence and coerce the minds of others.
    Thanks Molly for the detailed response! "war crime" really stands out.
    I've just started to read "The Wanderer's Handbook" by Carla Rueckert and only 4 pages into the Foreword she's explaining how talking into people's heads is NOT considered a free will violation, and that people would never be able to prove it anyway. I had to put it down and pause then because it was making me mad!

I mean... to me, this kind of thing is obviously a crime.

I can't prove V2K either, but I have a feeling that the thing on the other end probably can...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Chester (4th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    May also help people with hearing loss or who are deaf.

Anything can be weaponized......
    That was the original intent of Pat Flanagan's Neurophone, before it was confiscated and classified by the US military.

6. Link to Post #24
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,037 times in 645 posts

there was a british chap, who over many years and under subtefuge, he was operated on and lined with electrical wires and other tech in his teeth i think it was, around his body etc and often heard commands and voices which turned out to be some kind of high tech kit. He was a speaker at an event which Kerry (projectcamelot) was also a keynote speaker. There is a whole movement of people on Youtube who share their videos of "being controlled" remotely. Can't remember the term - i think it was something like soft wiring or similar. He was billed at conference as the british cyborg. Fascinating story with vids, documentary evidence if I recall. Will ponder. Can anyone else remember him? He spoke about tech bypassing his ears to hear in brain

7. The Following User Says Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

TomKat (7th March 2020)

8. Link to Post #25
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

The man you are possibly referring to comes from croydon south London by the name of Kieron Lee Perrin, I found him to be an agent provocateur and piss artist.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2