+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are Human Clones Real?

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Default Are Human Clones Real?

Being an active member on Twitter for a few years. I noticed that there were a lot of Twits about cloning. Especially Hollywood stars, politicians and even judges so Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Is it fiction or a reality?

"There may be some human clones running around, right now, that we don't know about. It's certainly doable scientifically.There might be some rogue nation [that's] doing it."

David Sinclair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOTS...el=PowerfulJRE

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-42809445
    Last edited by Gaia; 7th February 2019 at 20:36.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Brigantia (26th January 2021), Cardillac (8th February 2019), CurEus (7th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (8th February 2019), drneglector (8th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (8th February 2019), Franny (7th February 2019), Karen (Geophyz) (25th January 2021), Nasu (7th February 2019), Pam (8th February 2019), petra (8th February 2019), RunningDeer (8th February 2019), Sadieblue (8th February 2019), Sue (Ayt) (25th January 2021), TrumanCash (7th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

Default Re: Are Human Clones Real?

If it can be done, it will be done.......as soon as Dolly the sheep was announced I expected it had been done well before that experiment.
    Dark state is several decades ahead of general/mainstream science

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Brigantia (26th January 2021), Cardillac (8th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (8th February 2019), Gaia (8th February 2019), Icare (11th October 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (25th January 2021), Nasu (7th February 2019), Pam (8th February 2019), RunningDeer (8th February 2019), Sadieblue (8th February 2019), Sue (Ayt) (25th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

I think human clones are entirely possible- why not?

as all whistle-blowers have stated: the minute a new technology is announced it't already been there for 30/40/50 yrs.-

the Brits announced in '81 they successfully cloned the 1st sheep "Dolly"- so how long has some faction been able to clone humans?- probably for a long time-

as I'm a new MAC user and still have not overcome all of the problems (like being able to provide a YouTube link) if one goes onto YouTube and researches Dave Zublick's entries it seems like Hillary Clinton may already be dead-

but has in some way been revived;

I know this seems completely preposterous, unbelievable and weird but there might actually be something to this- I just don't know-

what do you think?

she has at least 2 (if not 3 look-alikes)- and if one has watched the G. H.W. Bush funeral on YouTube one can see the woman sitting next to B.Clinton is much too young/less wrinkled than the real Hillary Clinton-

Larry

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Brigantia (26th January 2021), Gaia (8th February 2019), Karen (Geophyz) (25th January 2021), Nasu (7th February 2019), Pam (8th February 2019), petra (8th February 2019), RunningDeer (8th February 2019), Sadieblue (8th February 2019), skogvokter (8th February 2019), Sue (Ayt) (25th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    as I'm a new MAC user and still have not overcome all of the problems (like being able to provide a YouTube link) if one goes onto YouTube and researches Dave Zublick's entries it seems like Hillary Clinton may already be dead-but has in some way been revived;...
    197,006 - 201,011 views since Feb. 4, 2019.

UPDATE: I’m a half hour into the vid. It’s a little too sci-fi and incorporates convenient dot connecting from conspiracies old and new.

Shock Testimony: Hillary Died In 2016
    A medical doctor who worked as a personal physician to Bill and Hillary Clinton testifies at the military tribunals that Hillary died in 2016 from a horrible disease brought on by her own deranged behavior. But through the miracle of modern science, she was revived, and her body continues to function to this day. Taxpayers are footing the bill for the technique that keeps her alive. But who is paying the price? David Zublick unseals the horrible truth in this special report!

David Zublick Channel
    Published on Feb 4, 2019
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th February 2019 at 00:54.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Brigantia (26th January 2021), Cardillac (8th February 2019), Gaia (8th February 2019), Karen (Geophyz) (25th January 2021), Pam (8th February 2019), Sadieblue (8th February 2019), Tam (8th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

For sure ETs can clone humans. I have been cloned by my ET abductors, which I wrote about in my books. There are also other examples of human cloning vis-a-vis abducting ETs.

The rapid advancement in computers and electronics is due to direct collusion between military and ETs which I and others have personally witnessed.

Therefore, it is not unreasonable to assume that the military intelligence corporate complex would have also obtained cloning technology.

Not only that, ETs have the technology to implant a human or ET soul/spirit into a cloned body. I have experienced this technology firsthand.

Given that this technology exists, what would stop ETs from abducting anyone--including the president, a general, congress critter or other VIP--and cloning that body and implanting it with an ET soul/spirit? I am not saying that has definitely happened but I am only saying ETs have the technology to do it.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Brigantia (26th January 2021), drneglector (8th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (8th February 2019), Gaia (8th February 2019), justntime2learn (25th January 2021), kanishk (8th February 2019), Michi (8th February 2019), Orph (8th February 2019), Pam (8th February 2019), petra (8th February 2019), RunningDeer (8th February 2019), Sadieblue (8th February 2019), Savannah (8th February 2019), skogvokter (8th February 2019), Sunny (8th February 2019), Valerie Villars (8th February 2019), yelik (8th February 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

as I'm a new MAC user and still have not overcome all of the problems (like being able to provide a YouTube link) if one goes onto YouTube and researches Dave Zublick's entries it seems like Hillary Clinton may already be dead

Larry
    What kind of MAC are you running? I am a MAC magnet everything I use is a MAC.. Two ipods, two macbooks and my ipad.. . If using a macbook pro, go to the address bar, and click your mouse until the entire youtube video address lights up.. Then with the mouse still over that address, hit options, and hold it down while clicking your mouse, and a field on the right should come up.. Choose copy.. Then go to where you want it. Click the mouse to choose the location you wish to paste it and again hit, and hold down options and click the mouse, you will see your "Paste options.. " Thats the easiest way to share a youtube url on a mac. And it can be done on different windows. once you copy something, you have it until you either paste it, or grab something else...

You may be right, Hillary has said herself that she was "Created in a garage in Palo Alto"
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 8th February 2019 at 03:36.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Brigantia (26th January 2021), Cardillac (8th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (8th February 2019), Pam (8th February 2019), RunningDeer (8th February 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

as I'm a new MAC user and still have not overcome all of the problems (like being able to provide a YouTube link) if one goes onto YouTube and researches Dave Zublick's entries it seems like Hillary Clinton may already be dead

Larry
    Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)
    What kind of MAC are you running? I am a MAC magnet everything I use is a MAC.. Two ipods, two macbooks and my ipad.. . If using a macbook pro, go to the address bar, and click your mouse until the entire youtube video address lights up.. Then with the mouse still over that address, hit options, and hold it down while clicking your mouse, and a field on the right should come up.. Choose copy.. Then go to where you want it. Click the mouse to choose the location you wish to paste it and again hit, and hold down options and click the mouse, you will see your "Paste options.. " Thats the easiest way to share a youtube url on a mac. And it can be done on different windows. once you copy something, you have it until you either paste it, or grab something else...

You may be right, Hillary has said herself that she was "Created in a garage in Palo Alto"
    I use the command key (found next the the space bar) and the letter keys.
    The short cuts are command+C; command+V
    • Click on address section
    • Then command+C (c = copy)
    • Then click the mouse where you want to add the address
    • Hit command+V (v = paste)

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Brigantia (26th January 2021), Cardillac (8th February 2019), Pam (8th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

Here George Green Talks about Cloning Presidents.

Clinton comments on cloning issue

It is said that a clone will make silly mistakes which stick out like a sore thumb. These two videos of George Bush are great examples of such behaviour.

"i believe that those of us who live in liberty, have a responsibility to promote forms of government that deals with what causes 19 kids to get on airplanes to kill 3,000 students (3:45mins)

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Brigantia (26th January 2021), Cardillac (8th February 2019), Gaia (8th February 2019), Pam (8th February 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    If it can be done, it will be done.......
    My thoughts exactly..... the whole "what's possible?" thing has me thrown into a head spin. I certainly don't believe anything is possible though.... (so confused)

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    For sure ETs can clone humans. I have been cloned by my ET abductors, which I wrote about in my books. There are also other examples of human cloning vis-a-vis abducting ETs.

The rapid advancement in computers and electronics is due to direct collusion between military and ETs which I and others have personally witnessed.

Therefore, it is not unreasonable to assume that the military intelligence corporate complex would have also obtained cloning technology.

Not only that, ETs have the technology to implant a human or ET soul/spirit into a cloned body. I have experienced this technology firsthand.

Given that this technology exists, what would stop ETs from abducting anyone--including the president, a general, congress critter or other VIP--and cloning that body and implanting it with an ET soul/spirit? I am not saying that has definitely happened but I am only saying ETs have the technology to do it.
    This whole idea/concept was totally new to me five years ago, but now it seems more like an obvious conclusion - and that's scary!

I don't think it's cloned bodies so much that are frightening as artificial bodies. Artificial.... bodies? (shudder)

Abductions just make me angry, I haven't any memory of such, but let's say I did hypothetically - I'd be pretty mad. Same thing if I got pregnant without having intercourse.. mad mad mad! Maybe I'm "being negative" here, but: "what would stop ETs from abducting anyone???". I think the answer to that is probably "nothing". Those tricky buggers are messing with my memory, so why not other people too? That plus the idea of "screen memories" is just mind boggling.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Brigantia (26th January 2021), Gaia (8th February 2019), Pam (8th February 2019), sunwings (8th February 2019), TrumanCash (8th February 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

In 2002, Clonaid claimed it had created a child, Eve, through clone technology. Clonaid's CEO is Brigitte Boisselier, a Raëlian since 1992. The news of the cloning was widely viewed as a publicity stunt and a hoax, as no evidence of said cloned child was ever made public. Since then, the Raëlians have continued to publish books about their successes in the field of human cloning.

http://www.clonaid.com

Raëlism is a new religious movement, adherents of which believe that all living things on Earth were created by extraterrestrial beings. The movement was founded in France by Claude Vorilhon aka Raël in 1974 and came to be known as "the largest UFO religion in the world". It made the human cloning news in 2002 when the Raëlian corporation Clonaid claimed it had cloned a human baby.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Gaia (8th February 2019), sunwings (8th February 2019), yelik (12th February 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sorry if I am foggy on the detail as I have seen so much of this but a guy was being interviewed suggesting that Britney Spears and other celebrities had been cloned and Whitney Houston was killed off by brain electrocution. The internet is awash with these types of story and I am sorry for not remembering his name but he went on to suggest that the Queen of England who he was chummy with was a reptilian and she often headlined at one of the clone stations as a child eating, sexually-abused monster..a photo was presented of her which strangely did appear to show that a lizard was trying to climb out of her face..and it was suggested that because of her previous sins against children that the Queen would be mobbed and lynched publicly. To be on the safe side the Queen carries around on her person a cyanide capsule..because given the choice it seems that its far better to die in agony than be briefly jostled around by angry vigilantes before being jumped on by the Old Bill. Its because of her behaviours that the Queen would be vilified more so than Hitler...it's such an insult to anyone's intelligence that I can't listen to this stuff without grinning!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Spaceball Ricochet For This Post:

Gaia (8th February 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    In 2002, Clonaid claimed it had created a child, Eve, through clone technology. Clonaid's CEO is Brigitte Boisselier, a Raëlian since 1992. The news of the cloning was widely viewed as a publicity stunt and a hoax, as no evidence of said cloned child was ever made public. Since then, the Raëlians have continued to publish books about their successes in the field of human cloning.

http://www.clonaid.com

Raëlism is a new religious movement, adherents of which believe that all living things on Earth were created by extraterrestrial beings. The movement was founded in France by Claude Vorilhon aka Raël in 1974 and came to be known as "the largest UFO religion in the world". It made the human cloning news in 2002 when the Raëlian corporation Clonaid claimed it had cloned a human baby.
    Dr. Brigitte Boisselier is a bishop of his movement Claude Vorilhon, said Rael. She was the founder of Clonaid with him, but since then he is also working on another project'' Clitoraid project'' which foresees the construction in Burkina Faso of a "pleasure hospital" to offer excised African women an operation to rebuild their organ.

Dr. Brigitte Boisselier gave an interview last year about cloning and its progress.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3080868/ns.../#.XF3MpVxKiUk

The cloning story : https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...223736790.html
    Last edited by Gaia; 8th February 2019 at 18:59.

24. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spaceball Ricochet (here)
    Sorry if I am foggy on the detail as I have seen so much of this but a guy was being interviewed suggesting that Britney Spears and other celebrities had been cloned and Whitney Houston was killed off by brain electrocution. The internet is awash with these types of story and I am sorry for not remembering his name but he went on to suggest that the Queen of England who he was chummy with was a reptilian and she often headlined at one of the clone stations as a child eating, sexually-abused monster..a photo was presented of her which strangely did appear to show that a lizard was trying to climb out of her face..and it was suggested that because of her previous sins against children that the Queen would be mobbed and lynched publicly. To be on the safe side the Queen carries around on her person a cyanide capsule..because given the choice it seems that its far better to die in agony than be briefly jostled around by angry vigilantes before being jumped on by the Old Bill. Its because of her behaviours that the Queen would be vilified more so than Hitler...it's such an insult to anyone's intelligence that I can't listen to this stuff without grinning!
    The Youtube site related to this topic is Vrillex. He has been working for years trying to decode Hollywood stars and other personalities. The videos are well done. This is worth a look and it remains unclear to me about this supposed truth.

About the Queen and smart little kid:

Last edited by Gaia; 8th February 2019 at 19:07.

25. Link to Post #14
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@RunningDeer

Hi Paula!

yes, I listend to the same interview- pretty bizarre, isn't it?- but it could be true- I just don't know as I'm not an insider-

and many thanks to all giving me MAC tips- greatly appreciated!

please be well Paula and all!

Larry :-)

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

RunningDeer (8th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th February 2019)

27. Link to Post #15
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts
    Last edited by meat suit; 25th January 2021 at 17:06. Reason: link

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

can't leave out the Katy Perry clone malfunction video:

and can't leave out Donald Marshall, here's one of his first videos on the Vinny Eastwood show:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/yAQqI2RpSuV6/

29. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

meat suit (26th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread