Thread: Cosmic Exposure: Corey Goode’s Secret Task Force Uncovered

1. Link to Post #321
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Re: Cosmic Exposure: Corey Goode’s Secret Task Force Uncovered

Thanks Andrew_K for keeping us all up to date

So glad to see more and more evidence coming forth that shines truth to the dreadful "behind the stage" behaviour of Corey Goode. A man who claims to be a spiritual savior, teacher, mentor and messenger to spiritual communities.

A man who has convinced his minions they are doing good when attacking and harming people who are critical of his lies; when all they are really doing is helping Corey try and protect himself from being outed as a fraud.

Sad thing is they haven't worked out yet that their hero is using them for personal gain, doesn't give a damn about them, and will toss them under the bus when he no longer needs them, or when associating with them threatens his public image. Which is now quite literally on the cards.

That one is gonna hurt when the penny finally drops!
    Last edited by Gemma13; 5th February 2020 at 15:25.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th February 2020), Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), Mike (6th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #322
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Jay sure did drop the ball last night. (No ill will towards him, I'm just saying it how it is.) It turns out that the British man speaking was Jimmy Pearson, not Steve Chapman. Jimmy Pearson is totally innocent in all of this and was booted from the doxing group before things got dirty. He's a Fadernaut and has a YouTube channel called Fascination Street With Jimmy, Mika & Sarah Pearson, which is how people recognized his voice.

Someone took authentic recordings of Joy Jackson and mixed in some misleading recordings to fulfill some sort of agenda. Maybe they wanted to discredit Jay and give Corey an opportunity to pull out an Uno reverse card and accuse Jay of the framing he is guilty of. Maybe they even have a grudge against Joy and that was a factor in releasing her recordings. Either way, this anonymous source didn't have our best interest in mind.

You can watch C.W. Chanter's stream where this was originally discussed, but warning, it's a cluster****, and I won't even embed it: https://youtu.be/0kHDJWIQgvA
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 6th February 2020 at 19:48. Reason: punctuation

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), Gemma13 (6th February 2020), Islander12 (6th February 2020), Kryztian (6th February 2020), lilac (8th February 2020), Mike (6th February 2020), mountain_jim (6th February 2020), Stac(i) (6th February 2020), Stinamaria (6th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #323
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Interesting. I haven't had the chance to watch the first video but when skimming I wondered if there could be a trap MO with the anonymous email recordings. From your analysis of the second video it sounds quite possible - but Joy being thrown in the mix is intriguing. If Jay's expose is used by Corey and his gang to further their agenda it will be quite telling. They would have to be delusionally arrogant to try and pull off a setup or just really very stupid because it will come back to bite them.

So the plot thickens (sigh). Ah well, the truth will eventually bubble to the surface.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th February 2020), Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), Islander12 (6th February 2020), Mike (6th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #324
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    It turns out that the British man speaking was Jimmy Pearson ... He's a Fadernaut
    Ah, the Fadernauts, another cult like organization, although not nearly as toxic as Corey's group, so it will probably have more longevity. While any Church is supposed to lead you to a place of light, Jimmy Church (pun intended ) is only interested in bringing you to a place where you will buy more fair trade organic coffee beans, or what ever product he is pan handling and makes money off of. He has promoted the lies and half truths of Corey Goode and David Wilcox while trying to surround himself with a phony aura of rock 'n' roll coolness that gets punctuated by absurd product endorsements in his low guttural voice: "I'M DRINKING IT RIIIIIGGGHHT NOOOOOWWWW!!! ALIEN SPICE COFFEE!!!! YEAH!!!! MMM...MMM"

He has continued to bash Project Avalon on his show and all the people and institutions who have questioned his money making celebrities' integrity and fact checked their ideas. And when Church doesn't do it himself, he encourages his guests like David Wilcox to go on long rants about those who apply rational thought to his newage mumbo jumbo is part of "The Dark Alliance."

The Church of Jimmy doesn't care two hoots about the truth. He just cares about his enormous ego and about making money off products sold through his program.
    "If seeds in the black earth can turn into such beautiful roses, what might not the heart of man become in its long journey toward the stars?"
    --- G.K. Chesterton

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th February 2020), Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), funkpunk46 (7th February 2020), Gemma13 (25th November 2020), Islander12 (6th February 2020), Jasmyne Emmerick (9th February 2020), Mike (6th February 2020), mountain_jim (6th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #325
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    It turns out that the British man speaking was Jimmy Pearson ... He's a Fadernaut
    Ah, the Fadernauts, another cult like organization, although not nearly as toxic as Corey's group, so it will probably have more longevity. While any Church is supposed to lead you to a place of light, Jimmy Church (pun intended ) is only interested in bringing you to a place where you will buy more fair trade organic coffee beans, or what ever product he is pan handling and makes money off of. He has promoted the lies and half truths of Corey Goode and David Wilcox while trying to surround himself with a phony aura of rock 'n' roll coolness that gets punctuated by absurd product endorsements in his low guttural voice: "I'M DRINKING IT RIIIIIGGGHHT NOOOOOWWWW!!! ALIEN SPICE COFFEE!!!! YEAH!!!! MMM...MMM"

He has continued to bash Project Avalon on his show and all the people and institutions who have questioned his money making celebrities' integrity and fact checked their ideas. And when Church doesn't do it himself, he encourages his guests like David Wilcox to go on long rants about those who apply rational thought to his newage mumbo jumbo is part of "The Dark Alliance."

The Church of Jimmy doesn't care two hoots about the truth. He just cares about his enormous ego and about making money off products sold through his program.
    I couldn’t have said that better myself....If he was on fire I wouldn’t give that man (JC) the sweat off my a— , I’d sell it to him!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Islander12 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), Gemma13 (25th November 2020), Kryztian (7th February 2020), Mike (6th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #326
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Islander12 (here)
    Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

I couldn’t have said that better myself....If he was on fire I wouldn’t give that man (JC) the sweat off my a— , I’d sell it to him!

Haha!

You can make some money working in the alternative community, but you can't really make a living. Not in any kind of conventional sense anyway. Not if youre honest and virtuous

Anyone that *has* to make money doing this stuff will always be compromised in some way. If you're trying to make a living doing it, you're inevitably going to have to either a) advertise products, or b) invent new "intel" as you move along. Because ufo's and things like that don't lend themselves to commericalzation very easily. Sightings are kind of rare. Real authentic intel drops are also rare. Even the most seasoned veterans in the game could likely sum up everything they know in less than a week!

You really have to sell your soul to live comfortably doing this sh!t. Just look at David Wilcock.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th February 2020), Anka (6th February 2020), Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), funkpunk46 (7th February 2020), Gemma13 (25th November 2020), Islander12 (7th February 2020), Kryztian (7th February 2020), Merkaba360 (14th July 2021), mountain_jim (7th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th February 2020), Wind (7th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #327
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Tbh I have a few theories on who it could be and why. What I do know is that I had tried to settle the situation and the opportunity to handle it was taken away from me. I found out it was really jimmy at midnight and by 845am I was defending myself against CW in a livestream chat before I had the chance to have coffee. Jay and I never mentioned jimmys name. Period. The only mistake jay and I made to be honest with you - is we named the wrong cult member. That’s it. The situation (our error) was exploited and we were publicly bashed on a live stream for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I’ve corrected the accusations that CW said but apparently only my mistakes are worthy of taking to a live stream immediately to clarify. Not his own. Trust me. I can clearly see what’s going on here with the bigger picture. Certain people have also showed up randomly out of the blue and are contacting people privately behind the scenes after months of silence. Right as this happens. It hasn’t gone unnoticed.

What people fail to realize is I know far more about the situation and those involved than I have publicly stated. But if and when push comes to shove if I need to produce all the screenshots - I will. Because I’m tired of the he said she said and fakery. Many people are using an honest mistake of the wrong persons name for their own gain. And we can clearly see why based on their actions. As I said - I’ve contested the speculation made about jay and I during that stream with screenshots to back it up yet I have not seen anyone go on live stream to fix their own error. I hadn’t even had 9 hours to correct my error before I was publicly put on blast and the reason why went from “poor jimmy Pearson” to “I produced those audios first a year ago” yet no ones been able to provide a screen shot or timestamp with that audio being played a year ago. It does appear emery smith wasn’t aware of the audios existence as he’s posted a thank you to jay and I on the video.

The entire situation got stupid Bc people busted a move and acted a fool Bc - why. If you listen to the stream it’s obvious why.

But what do I know. “I’m just a pretty face”.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stinamaria For This Post:

Andrew_K (7th February 2020), Bill Ryan (7th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), Gemma13 (25th November 2020), Islander12 (7th February 2020), Kryztian (7th February 2020), mountain_jim (7th February 2020), Retief (7th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #328
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

[in his reason for having edited his post]

We Americans can't tell British accents apart.
    It seems so! (And vice versa, of course. Not a hanging offense. I can't tell American accents apart, either.)

But it was 100% obvious to me immediately at first listening (and I'm only half way through the video: I'm playing catchup here) that the accents are totally different.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (7th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), Gemma13 (25th November 2020), Islander12 (7th February 2020), Jasmyne Emmerick (9th February 2020), Yoda (10th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #329
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    (and I'm only half way through the video)
    Now finished. Jay and Stina did a good video, and there was a lot of solid information in there. There was one name wrong, and that's forgivable: Jay did the honorable thing with his apology as soon as he could. It'd be nice if everyone did that so readily in similar circumstances!

You can watch C.W. Chanter's stream where this was originally discussed, but warning, it's a cluster****, and I won't even embed it: https://youtu.be/0kHDJWIQgvA
    Right. Many people reading this would probably agree. I made it only a short way into the video before I decided to bale out and focus on more important things.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (7th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), funkpunk46 (9th February 2020), Gemma13 (25th November 2020), Yoda (10th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #330
    United States Avalon Member Jasmyne Emmerick's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone who has followed the "Peyton Place drama" of this UFO/conspiracy land has seen the honest - and not so honest - mistakes of others. One would think people who self-aggrandized themselves as "researchers" and "journalist," would vet their material before airing inaccurate details.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jasmyne Emmerick For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), Gemma13 (25th November 2020), Kryztian (15th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #331
    United States Avalon Member funkpunk46's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I checked out CW's video response today and good God, makes me think of the rambling tangents I have to deal with a work from clients. He makes some really good points though about how everyone's an amateur and that there's no true ethical journalism going on with respect to the subject at hand. He also read Jay and Stina into the dirt but, omg dude, talk about labile mood, tangential speech, and thought blocking!

Is he really an attorney? Like licensed and practicing?

I mean of course he can't organize his thoughts - look at that space he sits in!

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to funkpunk46 For This Post:

Andrew_K (10th February 2020), Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), Gemma13 (25th November 2020), Islander12 (10th February 2020), Kryztian (15th February 2020), Mike (10th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #332
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by funkpunk46 (here)
    Yeah I checked out CW's video response today and good God, makes me think of the rambling tangents I have to deal with a work from clients. He makes some really good points though about how everyone's an amateur and that there's no true ethical journalism going on with respect to the subject at hand. He also read Jay and Stina into the dirt but, omg dude, talk about labile mood, tangential speech, and thought blocking!

Is he really an attorney? Like licensed and practicing?

I mean of course he can't organize his thoughts - look at that space he sits in!

i hope he reads this. you've nailed it.

he's utterly unlistenable. in the beginning i thought he was a little charming in the way that whiny neurotic guy from "it's always sunny in philadelphia' is. but he isn't.

he will make a good point from time to time, as you pointed out, but you really have to crawl thru alot of sh!t to get to it. and it's a shame in a way, because a part of me would really like to like him, ya know?

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (10th February 2020), Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), funkpunk46 (13th February 2020), Gemma13 (25th November 2020), Islander12 (10th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #333
    United States Avalon Member Stac(i)'s Avatar
    Thanks

Am I the only one who can't revisit that awful Rob Vannoy video at this point? I can't find it on YT and this was the only place I found remnants.

I find this roughly a week after seeing a retween of a cryptic post he made about being betrayed by friends.

Quote Posted by Jasmyne Emmerick (here)
    Yesterday (March 25, 2019), there was a response post from Rob V (who is a member of the private Facebook group that discussed memes and doxxing).

Response to Jimmy Church & CW Chanter Doxxing Accusations of Corey Goode

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stac(i) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), Gemma13 (25th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #334
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Jay Weidner on Facebook, July 14th, 2021

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2021), Billy (16th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), Did You See Them (14th July 2021), Gemma13 (17th July 2021), GroovieBean (21st October 2022), Islander12 (14th July 2021), mountain_jim (14th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #335
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Cross posting.

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Haven't had a chance to watch this great doco yet but it's about one of, if not the biggest mistake Corey Goode made in shooting himself in the foot to reveal his true lying, hypocritical, cheating self.

Corey Goode paid Bill Ryan's neighbour to provide him with footage that he could use to doxx Bill. This space is about to heat up. Please share far and wide.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Mike (14th December 2021), RunningDeer (13th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst 1 7 17