+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Silent Roar, Infrasound.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Default The Silent Roar, Infrasound.

Came across this site:
    https://borderlandsciences.org/journ...r_Gavreau.html

While pondering on sound as a way of moving, shaping and or even making stone malleable.

I remember reading an article once where, a technician actually liquidised himself; he was working on sound weapons and Infrasound.

Vladimir Gavreau

Quote The most fundamental signals which permeate this world are inaudible. They not only surpass our hearing, but they undergird our being. Natural infrasounds rumble through experience daily. There manifestations are fortunately infrequent and incoherent. Infrasound is inaudible to human hearing, being of pitch below 15 cycles per second. The bottom human limit. The plynth. The foundation. Infrasound is not heard, it is felt. Infrasound holds a terrible secret in its silent roar.
    In the section : WHISTLES
    Quote These experiments with infrasonics were as dangerous as those early investigations of nuclear energy. Dr. Gavreau and his associates were dangerously ill for nearly a day after these preliminary tests. These maladies were sustained for hours after the device was [32]turned off. Infrasonic assaults on the body are the more lethal because they come with dreadful silence. The eyesight of Dr. Gavreau and his fellow workers were affected for days. More dangerously were their internal organs affected: the heart, lungs, stomach, intestinal cavity were filled with continual painful spasms for an equal time period.

The whole article is well worth reading, but I draw your attention to the sections: WATCHMEN, ARMOR, THE HAMMER.

All quite frightening indeed.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Hervé (18th February 2019), Icare (16th February 2019), meeradas (17th February 2019), Mercedes (17th February 2019), toppy (17th February 2019), Vangelo (16th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 830 posts

Default Re: The Silent Roar, Infrasound.

I've just read parts of the article you wrote about, Sunny-side-up, and I find it quite disturbing.

If this can actually be used as a weapon it would seem to become quite easy to execute the plan of depopulation.

How does one defend oneself against an attack like that if that is even possible at all?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Mercedes (17th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2019), toppy (17th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Elephants 'hear' infrasound

http://www.birds.cornell.edu/brp/ele...nfrasound.html

It can be made "audible" by frequency up-converters as how ultra-sound can be made audible by frequency down-converters.

Quote Overview
    One of the intriguing facts about elephants is that some of their vocalizations are infrasonic, and thus are inaudible to humans.

The prominence of very low frequencies in the vocalizations is a defining characteristic of all three species of elephants.

Sounds are generally considered to be infrasonic if their frequency is less than 20 Hz (the lower limit of human hearing).

Low frequency sounds travel farther than high frequency ones, which make them ideal for long distance communication.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icare (here)
    I've just read parts of the article you wrote about, Sunny-side-up, and I find it quite disturbing.

If this can actually be used as a weapon it would seem to become quite easy to execute the plan of depopulation.

How does one defend oneself against an attack like that if that is even possible at all?
    I don't think you/we can defend our selves from this.
    There is armor tech but you would have to where it all the time o.0
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Icare (17th February 2019), Mercedes (17th February 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Elephants 'hear' infrasound

http://www.birds.cornell.edu/brp/ele...nfrasound.html

It can be made "audible" by frequency up-converters as how ultra-sound can be made audible by frequency down-converters.

Quote Overview
    One of the intriguing facts about elephants is that some of their vocalizations are infrasonic, and thus are inaudible to humans.

The prominence of very low frequencies in the vocalizations is a defining characteristic of all three species of elephants.

Sounds are generally considered to be infrasonic if their frequency is less than 20 Hz (the lower limit of human hearing).

Low frequency sounds travel farther than high frequency ones, which make them ideal for long distance communication.
    Yes Bob, and the Sasquatch/big foot.

The effect these beings are reported to have on us is not just a consequence of odour, it's also infra-sounds.
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 17th February 2019 at 10:59.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Mercedes (17th February 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    [...]
    I remember reading an article once where, a technician actually liquidised himself; he was working on sound weapons and Infrasound.

Vladimir Gavreau
    [...]
    See this post by Ewan: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1184642
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (17th February 2019), Mercedes (17th February 2019), norman (17th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2019), Valerie Villars (17th February 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Talk about "silent weapons" for a quiet war, No?

13. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

One could do a study on "sick building syndrome" too - the result probably would be the HVAC system causes the structure to vibrate in the infra-sonic (sub 20 hertz) range..

It's everywhere in the environment, including from lightning and earthquakes and ocean waves crashing into the rocks and sea-shore. Somehow the planet manages to survive.

I'd (me personally) be more concerned about ultrasonic directed weapons than I would with giant whistles (which was the infrasonic testing system of the 30's) being driven around to terrorize innocent people.

OR probably more importantly, the infrasonic shock wave from a small nuclear explosion somehow being directed outward and contained in a direction to create maximum damage of physical structure. Shock wave detonation in other words works for kill factor because of the small size to massive explosive gas release from the reaction.

Practical directed beam nuclear shock-wave-weapons? Hardly unless one wants to play around with small mini-nuke "Davy Crockett" type devices.

People it seems to me, just don't seem to ever understand power levels needed to create direct extensive damage. And power levels worked with per physical SIZE of the device needed to do the job.

Slight insidious rumbles are either ignored or they become synonymous with "sick building syndrome". Sick building syndrome due to infrasonics from the HVAC is a real problem..

Not infrasonic weapons - one would get better "kill" from a high explosive fuel-air weapon detonation than one would a rube-goldberg-like <20 hertz sound cannon.

Quote Abstract
    Over the last several decades low frequency and infrasound have become relevant to many fields of research – most recently psychology and musicology, among others. Interpretation of data from experimental research has raised concern that low frequency and infrasound could be potentially harmful to humans’ well-being.

While the physiological and psychological effects of infrasound are well documented, a variety of myths promulgated by pseudoscientific authors and newspapers still make it difficult to distinguish between fact and fiction, especially for people with little or no knowledge in acoustics.

Myths are widespread today and result mainly from the one-dimensional view on sound, out-of-context citations, and a number of “sensational” findings from biased studies.

The aim of this review is to evaluate the relevance of data from a music-psychological and psychoacoustic point of view, to give a consistent overview of the history of research, to examine the transferability of findings, and to trace the origins of myths to debunk them.

ref: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs...urnalCode=msxa

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

A conversation I just had with a person who went to do a stained glass workshop has a couple of points that fit in here, I think.

She said that very old stained glass is thicker at the bottom than the top because the glass "settles" over time. She also said that when they crack the glass ready to break it, they have to inject a little bit of oil to prevent the glass healing again.

I imagine that hundreds of years of wind buffeting a glass window would amount to a lot of infrasound energy.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

happyuk (17th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (18th February 2019)

16. Link to Post #10
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    [...]
    She said that very old stained glass is thicker at the bottom than the top because the glass "settles" over time.

[...]
    That sounds more like gravity's influence on a vertical sheet of glass... just takes longer than same effect on a vertical sheet of tar...

Anyway:

Related:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1251064

Are Wind Farms Infrasounds Harmful To Humans?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1192573

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (18th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread