+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Targeted Individual for being a healer and very loving: an experience

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: Targeted Individual for being a healer and very loving: an experience

This stuff was in my head even back then. I had too many old beliefs that were interfering. And I had to verify the tenets of this philosophy for myself. I could not have done it without Avalon. Avalon disabused me of so many false beliefs and other beliefs I had not even considered. 6 - 7 years ago my old world was crumbling. It took that many years to reconstruct a world view closer in line with the latest findings in science, cosmology and psychology. And it took that long to incorporate new ideas this forum has exposed me to.

Healing is such a natural energy exchange. It just takes the healer an instant to turn the patient's mind in the right direction - the path to healing is equally in everyone, just sometimes we forget or maybe we never knew. The reconnection is all the healer is for, the patient takes care of the rest.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

avid (15th March 2019), East Sun (16th March 2019), edina (18th May 2020), Free Thinker (20th April 2021), meeradas (18th May 2020), Rich (16th March 2019), Sue (Ayt) (23rd July 2020), Valerie Villars (15th March 2019), Victoria (18th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Default Re: Targeted Individual for being a healer and very loving: an experience

I spoke to a Hindi teacher in Canada and he confirmed that they had got in and messed my mind up. I can't believe I have allowed this to take place. I know am in a way where I am snapping because I feel so violated. It taking me years to try my best to believe. I have voices that say they are angelic or lord shiva and I am in a right mess not a mess but I keep swearing because everyday they are trying to keep me separated and everyday they don' t allow me time to be me, everyday they accuse me and tell me that's its of my own accord and everyday I tell them to go away and stop harassing me. I want to believe in my guy but last night I heard "don't be a chicken" and write to create your boyfriend. They keep telling me that they only way to get my boyfriend twin flame is to be evolved and to do it with a ultra style theme. I have stopped doing it for a whole year and it's like they are forcing me if I dn't do it they tell me I commit folly.

They pretend to be angels and I don't have them ever help me to stop the fear after what has happened to me before. I think it's military because I was told ten years ago that an elite GV group would attack me and I laughed because I was so deep in love.

The thing is I'm scared that I have shouted at an angel and these days I'm not feeling in control of who I am speaking with.
    I write as though I'm wack.

It not meaning to come across this way. I get upset because I feel like nothing is loving any more and it's just a slanging match. Ever since I was attacked it's like a fight to stay together as one in love. I was taught to pray each day for healing and fear to be removed and now adays all I hear is a voice going you are you repeated which is tryng to tell me I'm without my guy. I'm so upset and wish to give up.
    All I wish for is to stay merged with my twin and to do healing as God told me to do so and it's never been the same. I want to stay open and evolved and I want to just release blocks and move on.
    Last night I saw a visual stating perps and the angels and saints tell me I can still have to be me and I can have my guy. On the other side of things, I dnt know what to do or believe .

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

edina (18th May 2020), Free Thinker (20th April 2021), meeradas (18th May 2020), Rich (13th May 2019), Valerie Villars (18th May 2020), XelNaga (13th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Consider that maybe there is no one interfering and that this a battle with no enemy but yourself.

Can you be in conflict with yourself and not be conflicted?

External forces can only predispose the self to react a certain way. Only the self controls the outcome regardless of who is meddling with your psyche.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

AutumnW (18th May 2020), edina (18th May 2020), meeradas (18th May 2020), Pam (13th May 2019), Rich (13th May 2019), Valerie Villars (18th May 2020), Victoria (18th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Angels1981 (here)
    I spoke to a Hindi teacher in Canada and he confirmed that they had got in and messed my mind up. I can't believe I have allowed this to take place. I know am in a way where I am snapping because I feel so violated. It taking me years to try my best to believe. I have voices that say they are angelic or lord shiva and I am in a right mess not a mess but I keep swearing because everyday they are trying to keep me separated and everyday they don' t allow me time to be me, everyday they accuse me and tell me that's its of my own accord and everyday I tell them to go away and stop harassing me. I want to believe in my guy but last night I heard "don't be a chicken" and write to create your boyfriend. They keep telling me that they only way to get my boyfriend twin flame is to be evolved and to do it with a ultra style theme. I have stopped doing it for a whole year and it's like they are forcing me if I dn't do it they tell me I commit folly.

They pretend to be angels and I don't have them ever help me to stop the fear after what has happened to me before. I think it's military because I was told ten years ago that an elite GV group would attack me and I laughed because I was so deep in love.

The thing is I'm scared that I have shouted at an angel and these days I'm not feeling in control of who I am speaking with.
    I write as though I'm wack.

It not meaning to come across this way. I get upset because I feel like nothing is loving any more and it's just a slanging match. Ever since I was attacked it's like a fight to stay together as one in love. I was taught to pray each day for healing and fear to be removed and now adays all I hear is a voice going you are you repeated which is tryng to tell me I'm without my guy. I'm so upset and wish to give up.
    All I wish for is to stay merged with my twin and to do healing as God told me to do so and it's never been the same. I want to stay open and evolved and I want to just release blocks and move on.
    Last night I saw a visual stating perps and the angels and saints tell me I can still have to be me and I can have my guy. On the other side of things, I dnt know what to do or believe .
    Perhaps you could try focusing on your external reality. Don't make your focus on the voices and the drama- getting lost in your thoughts. No one can stop you from being a decent, loving person in day to day life. You can be a healer by giving a smile to someone, by picking up a piece of trash on the road, by volunteering at an animal shelter. Can any of those voices stop you from doing these things? Being a healer doesn't have to be dramatic.

I hope you will consider Ernie's post. Sometimes our own many selves can appear to be totally outside ourselves and we can mistake them for external entities. I am not saying this is happening to you, I really don't know. I believe you are sincere, but you seem troubled and I think it would be worth considering.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Angels1981 (18th May 2020), AutumnW (18th May 2020), edina (18th May 2020), Free Thinker (20th April 2021), meeradas (18th May 2020), Valerie Villars (18th May 2020), Victoria (18th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Id like to expand on my above post.

When I suggested to 'consider' I meant 'take it as though it is' - yourself you are fighting against. Not because there is no one else interfering but because it does not matter if there is or is not. This is because you decide what reaction you will have.

As example, I offer two events.

First, my daughter and I were arguing via text. One of our phones decided not to send or receive any more texts. I did not know tjat is what happened, but my texts were ignored. Because of the mix up I missed her birthday, our regular weekly visit and special visit for mother's day. I could have gotten really mad at her and it could have gone on for months. (Remember I did not know she was not getting my texts, only that I was not getting a reply.) Today she sent an email wondering what had happened to me tjis last week because I did not answer any of her texts...

Second instant was this morning when a person picked me to sit beside and started coughing all the way down twenty-something stops. The way it happened made me immediately think this was an attack by external forces accessing egos. But instead I fished around in my bag and found a cough losenge I offered to the oerson who thankfully accepted. The attack may still have been orchestrated externally but I diffused it with my actions.

Does any of this make sense?

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

AutumnW (18th May 2020), edina (18th May 2020), Free Thinker (20th April 2021), Maybee (13th May 2019), meeradas (18th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd July 2020), Valerie Villars (18th May 2020), Victoria (18th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ernie you are wise bless you and thank you. I have been through hell and back and I'm fighting loads of stuff that I need to start feeling the love and the good stuff more. I do require healing, I pushed a lot of stuff away and went truly kamicarsi because I had enough my mind has gone stronger but I feel other entities and stuff. I started reading scripture and this helps and I too feel I'm being a trap for the dark ones without knowing. I do it and seeminly cut off devil tails or I feel like Praying at them and I have been told I was to work against demons and cast them out. So may be I'm training and not knowing.

I loved what you share Petra too and I'm greatful to read both of your posts. When they turn nasty what they do is they do it to make you trust them and then they go to trick you or scare you. The Angels are white so they are fine but the dark ones are like clumps of black jelly fish without tenticals and they are apparently demons.
    They are still attacking me.
    I keep saying bless you and I am sending you peace and then I get messages from CIA saying there is no peace to you. Seriously.
    Last edited by Angels1981; 12th June 2019 at 20:45.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

AutumnW (18th May 2020), edina (18th May 2020), Free Thinker (20th April 2021), meeradas (18th May 2020), Victoria (18th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

update
    I am ransacked with voices they are fighting over me. I have one voice saying you are you and stand your ground and the others were fighting for my soul still. They don't give up I swear it. IF any one prayers I humble ask for your help. Every time I think for myself I get a male voice going that is your brain. That is not you you are fear non stop. I am battered but I don't want to give up. Why they won't leave me alone is beyond . I swore a few times in anger because of the harassment. I even confessed to a priest twice a Methodist and a catholic they scoffed at me for fessing it up pretty much. So I should be guilt free. I more positive but I'm like paranoid level now. I was told keep your heard up high, and I beyond caring but that's what they want you to do. I will fight till death if I have to but I do need to love me more and that what they are getting me on. GRRRR I tell you. I don't know now if I'm still under threat or in love. I'm fighting non stop.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

AutumnW (18th May 2020), edina (18th May 2020), Free Thinker (20th April 2021), Valerie Villars (18th May 2020), Victoria (18th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Fear and anger is food for the parasitic, manipulative control freaks.
    Some things that helped me:
    1. Claim you power. Affirm "I am sovereign. I choose love. Love is what I am."
    2. "Begone. That is the law and I am the law giver."
    3. Spend time in nature, way from electronics.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Angels1981 (19th December 2019), AutumnW (18th May 2020), East Sun (18th May 2020), edina (18th May 2020), Free Thinker (20th April 2021), Patient (6th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (9th September 2019), Valerie Villars (18th May 2020), Victoria (18th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm weak I do require healing. They are calling me Mardy for not complying to write to create. I started to do more but when I write like I'm doing now they are saying you are a muscle. They are in her. I'm exhausted if you pray please pray for me as I'm scared I've been injured energetic. I swore n lashed out but now they hold it against me. Another voice says hold your head high.
    Then they say you are just you. But upon reflection they state I was told I was a target for velite.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

AutumnW (18th May 2020), edina (18th May 2020), Free Thinker (20th April 2021), Victoria (18th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Angels1981 (here)
    I'm weak I do require healing....

[...]
    This may help addressing the issue:

The Lies Evil Spirits Tell Us - Swedenborg and Life (1:19:01)
    offTheLeftEye
    82.7K subscribers

Negativity, hatred, isolation, and confusion. How do these psychological spiders creep into our minds and spin webs of deceit? Click below on Show More for full description, free book downloads, and host bio. In this episode, host Curtis Childs guides us through 18th-century philosopher Emanuel Swedenborg’s spiritual insights to see if they can shine a light on the spiderwebs in our minds so we can avoid their traps.

Listen as a podcast - https://swedenborgandlife.simplecast....

Read a recap of this episode - http://www.swedenborg.com/lies-evil-s...

Related:
    Last edited by Hervé; 5th October 2019 at 19:04.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Angels1981 (19th December 2019), AutumnW (18th May 2020), Bill Ryan (5th October 2019), edina (18th May 2020), Ernie Nemeth (6th October 2019), Forest Denizen (5th October 2019), Franny (20th December 2019), Free Thinker (20th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th October 2019), Valerie Villars (5th October 2019), Victoria (18th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi everyone. I'm still here. I just reread and I feel that I'm stuck in a little cycle. I feel that I fought off what I could but Im still scared of infiltrated. I know the ego is a drama queen and I feel a bit more safe. I feel isolated still here often closed too closed. I feel I'm cross fired with angels because I felt distressed. Many people told me that the voices are not there, my mum for example has told me you have always been psychic ignore people for telling you anything. I can't think of people and I'm being told I'm in self pity. My concern is this ... the other night I heard a male voices go you were involved in a space program. I'm in UK. so ugh... I still when I sit at night have things being popped at the back of my mind chakra top of my neck ... is that electronic attack?
    I've been to a deliverance minister just in case and he said in new year we confess sin and return to Jesus Christ. Ego is like pulls away from the suggestion.
    I have fear and im trying to work through it. I feel stupid for being on edge
    I was told that your heart and soul remain together and non stop have I heard coz of your gob all excuses avoiding you are now just you.
    I am being told that I have to write to create my guy I and I'm pulling away and stalling it coz I don't want to hurt him any more than I think I have. They said that I have a guy I have to be with him and I'm stressed because I don't feel I'm good enough for him. I made a mess of it before and I should forgive . He is a fantastic man and I respect him but the doubt and the disbelief is wearing me thin.

I thank you for your support here. I'm getting better but I need self love. Put it gently I don't want to lose him, they keep dangling him on a string and they say if I don't believe in him I don't get. I done it for 15 years and they want me to keep writing. I'm like I do want him but I'm sick of not seeing him live. Do I believe or do I not believe. They keep telling me that I 'm messing it up . The voices always tell me a different story and then my ego plays on it.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

AutumnW (18th May 2020), Bill Ryan (19th December 2019), edina (18th May 2020), Ernie Nemeth (21st December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Franny (20th December 2019), Free Thinker (20th April 2021), Victoria (18th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No surprise but im struggling. Im in servere Pain. Im not sure i heard switch mening move to an alter. They had blastehmy in my ego. Im scsred im feeling im dying. I feel im swearing like a loonie im ok. I got medication like an idiot but its not helpong me. Im scsred of dying that how i feel. They kept me up All night last night.
    They keep telling me im bitter but No one seems to help. They making me go against Jesus christ. They now started going at me. I got a psychic to check me out and he told me that some big dark lights Are trying to f me over. He said my light is double the light of a normal person. I cant seen to think of People. If i go to think or right they say. They got me saying Mother Mary stuff n im petrified. This is not living its causing me harm. Its changing my behaviors. The more they put me bk in me the more in shock i AM. I feel worn put. My mind plays dumb. I swore three times at voices today. I got fed up i was decorating and I said Please dont talk. They going at me telling me god rejected me cause of curzing and other stuff. Any thoughts i feel helpless.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

AutumnW (18th May 2020), Bill Ryan (18th May 2020), Billy (18th May 2020), edina (18th May 2020), Forest Denizen (17th May 2020), Franny (18th May 2020), Free Thinker (20th April 2021), Mike (17th May 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (17th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (18th May 2020), Valerie Villars (18th May 2020), Victoria (18th May 2020), XelNaga (18th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

If you invite me to help send healing energy to you I will send. I use Matrix Energetics. Sometimes it works and a few times I have been amazed. I start with a prayer "If I can be of help, make me an open doorway for your healing and loving energies sent to [name]."

I am not the healer. I am the doorway.

A few years ago I felt like I was being attacked. After a few months it suddenly stopped. I like to think that I discovered a way to deal with it. Sometimes it feels good to win a challenge by something dark.

I think it is necessary to claim your power, declare you are the one in charge, not the dark one. Tell it to go away: begone, begone, begone. I suspect they will do what they can to create stress and fear, it is food for the parasitic, manipulative control freaks. Love, laughter and appreciation probably gives them digestion problems.

Find things to appreciate. Love and appreciation I suspect are the same energies. We are powerful creators. I suspect what thoughts we dwell on, good or bad, attract more of the same.

Spending time in nature away from electronics may help.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 17th May 2020 at 22:12.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

AutumnW (18th May 2020), Bill Ryan (18th May 2020), Billy (18th May 2020), edina (18th May 2020), Forest Denizen (17th May 2020), Franny (18th May 2020), Free Thinker (20th April 2021), Mike (18th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd July 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (18th May 2020), Victoria (18th May 2020), XelNaga (18th May 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Angel,

Keep taking the medication, it might help. The medication may form a chemical wall in your brain that they can't breach. People get the whole crazy/not crazy thing so wrong. And then as Ernie describes there are personal characteristics and split off parts of self that get thrown into the mix, that can't be easily understood.

I had hypnagogic imagery for quite some time. Completely real "hallucinations" upon waking and at other times just before falling asleep. I didn't hear voices and the images or beings didn't usually persist into the mundane realm. But so many odd things of spritual significance happened at this time, I think it is fair that I comment here.

Angel, You need rest and respite. Regardless of what is going on, the right medication might be a way of blocking this. I don't know. Had my experiences been more intense, I would have tried an anti-psychotic...just because they might also block real phenomena (demons, angels, elves) from gaining access.

The mundane seems to rest on the constantly morphing, shifting sands of a mythological foundation. But that foundation is underpinned by a value system, that rests on love. The bedrock is love.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Angels1981 (18th May 2020), Bill Ryan (18th May 2020), Billy (18th May 2020), edina (18th May 2020), Forest Denizen (18th May 2020), Franny (18th May 2020), Free Thinker (20th April 2021), Mike (18th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th May 2020), Valerie Villars (18th May 2020), Victoria (18th May 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Bless you for that Autumn. Angel, that is good, sound advice. Please remember that we are all here in love, with you. Many of us here have had different versions of what you are experiencing. Ron's advice above was spot on about nature.

Music of a high caliber, and decimal, helped me to focus and stay grounded. Do NOT get yourself into trouble by playing it too loud. I would take eternal, solitary country rides with my dog and the music and stay focused on the beauty and the moment of it all.

I understand, too, about the strong light. They don't pick a non threat to go after. They are actually more scared. It's you who has the power and there are many who back you.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Angels1981 (18th May 2020), AutumnW (18th May 2020), Bill Ryan (18th May 2020), Billy (18th May 2020), edina (18th May 2020), Forest Denizen (18th May 2020), Free Thinker (20th April 2021), Mike (18th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th May 2020), Tintin (18th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (18th May 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Angel, I do not think of myself as a healer, but I just wanted you to know that I read your posts and wish that there was a way that I could help you as well.

Maybe you can gain strength by knowing that there are people like me who are reading your posts and wishing you well.

Whoever it is that is harassing you - an entity or some (insert bad language here) sitting at a desk using new technology to mess with people - they are obviously cowards. Stay strong. Although the people here responding to your posts are not there with you physically, you do have the support of many members here at Avalon.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

AutumnW (18th May 2020), Bill Ryan (18th May 2020), Billy (18th May 2020), edina (18th May 2020), Forest Denizen (18th May 2020), Free Thinker (20th April 2021), Tintin (18th May 2020), Valerie Villars (18th May 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Its my ego i sit and analyze its deep hurts. I know what ive seen but as with All abuse ive aimed alot at me. My ego is manipulative. My heart is broken. My Angels Are fab. Im lazy because my family Are naysayer.im sick of mental labels. I Mean i want to love my Guy but everyone there going well where is he oh Angel dont be stupid. Then t waivers my Faith i get embarrised and pull away. That hurts me too. Some days i just want to not rant or swearing. I want to be free loving. I love the forum. I got caught up in retaliation and shouted at voices. Something is not right in muy soul every since the strike through me. They keep i had this bolt of lightening strike through me right side which scsred me. A jolt inside me telling me to give up my soul. Just heard now they wound you. I got rid ten entities the other Day. All I hear is they took out my id and ive had memory lapses. Now they saying its All my fauæt. I know its targeting but ive fought back for years. They making me lash out and im a cool gentle Lady. Just want fun and People Who Are emotional. You have No clue. As I type this i visually SEE darpa being put in my eyes clair i got id issue to alters but im getting help. I do need rest. They kept me up sall night the other Day. Till 3am. I love you All here. Thx

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

AutumnW (18th May 2020), Bill Ryan (18th May 2020), edina (18th May 2020), Free Thinker (20th April 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

They Are making me go through something satanic. I first had this vision that i shared. Then ever since they making me look like im the one Who fell from heaven. They Are the one telling me how heaven its satan him self Who is doing this. They making it feel like im the one sent into hell. That ive not a son of love. This is the battle that im fighting off. Two psychic said similar one said they tried to put someoone Elses karma on for exchange for my good one. Another told me that i was attacked and they want me dead. So i dont know how to get up out of this. They tell me iam fear here when im a Child of love.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2020), edina (18th May 2020), Free Thinker (20th April 2021), Tintin (18th May 2020), Valerie Villars (18th May 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Angel, I am completely paraphrasing here but I remember reading something a while back, posted by another member who was being "harrassed" by dark forces. The dark forces were talking about all kinds of dire scenarios and trying to scare the you know what out of this person. This person asked a shaman about it.

The shaman replied "Oh, they always say that." They're just trying to scare you. Don't let them. You have more power than they do. And as patient stated, they ARE cowards. You, my dear, are not.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 18th May 2020 at 17:56.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

AutumnW (18th May 2020), Bill Ryan (18th May 2020), edina (18th May 2020), Free Thinker (20th April 2021), Gwin Ru (18th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd July 2020), Tintin (18th May 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Angel, I am completely paraphrasing here but I remember reading something a while back, posted by another member who was being "harrassed" by dark forces. The dark forces were talking about all kinds of dire scenarios and trying to scare the you know what out of this person.

The shaman replied "Oh, they always say that." They're just trying to scare you. Don't let them. You have more power than they do. And as patient stated, they ARE cowards. You, my dear, are not.
    I too remember reading something similar which can found here.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

AutumnW (18th May 2020), Bill Ryan (18th May 2020), edina (18th May 2020), Free Thinker (20th April 2021), Valerie Villars (18th May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast