Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Targeted Individual for being a healer and very loving: an experience

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Default Re: Targeted Individual for being a healer and very loving: an experience

Good day Angel,

I just read your thread last night before going to bed.

First, I wanted you to know that I immediately put you and your situation to prayer. And will continue to hold you in prayer on a daily basis.

In reading about your experiences, I think there is possibly a combination of things happening to you.
    Which may be why this is so confusing for you.

If I understand you correctly it seems that you were initially targeted by humans, with perhaps an electronic device? And then perhaps, as a side effect of that targeting, pathways in your brain opened that have since made you susceptible to interference from low level astral entities.

And that you have continued to be targeted from both directions.

Hopefully, it’s helpful to know that you’re not alone, and that other people have experienced versions of “targetting”. And many people in this thread have mentioned how those experiences are in their past. While you’re experiencing this, it can feel as if this will never end. But, for many people, it has ended. So in that there is hope.

Over the past 9 years, I’ve experienced something I call “brain zapping”. (It started when I joined Avalon, during the Charles/Atticus/Stephen time frame. I never experienced them before.) And they seem to be usually a retaliatory type action, triggered by something I had just done, that perhaps thwarted someone, or something.

It’s very difficult to describe, but it’s like a frequency pointed directly into my brain. In May 2012, I experienced one that was so intense, I didn’t know if I would survive. I sat my husband down and explained to him that if for some reason he should come home and I’m a drooling idiot, this is what is likely to have happened.

I’ve dealt with remote influencers, and have experienced what most would call psychic attacks. But the most difficult to deal with are the ones I would describe as being machine-assisted. People talk about “shielding”, but with the machine-assisted targeting, it’s almost physical, and bypasses any type of spiritual shielding a person may normally use.

In my “brain zapping” experiences, I can feel the frequency approach, kinda odd. It often enters through one or more of my ears. And I fight it, but I have not ever been able to head that off when it happens. With other sorts of “attacks” or interferences, I can consistently prevent it before it takes.

Based on my experience with the “brain zappings”, I can see where someone could become brain-injured from such an attack. As I read your experiences, I wondered if perhaps such a thing had happened to you?

There’s a book in the Avalon library by David Morehouse, Psychic Warrior. He describes a military training exercise he was in, whereby he ended up with a bullet lodged in his helmet. Afterward, he began having experiences that in some ways sounds similar to what you describe.

Something in his brain changed after the bullet accident. Essentially, some pathways in his brain that are normally closed in most people were somehow opened. It was a terrifying, and like you, exhausting experience for him.

Eventually, he was able to “healed” of this in working with a Native American shaman friend. But, for a time, he had no choice but to take medicines that would dull out, or close off, those particular pathways.

You may find his story helpful, in better understanding your own experiences.

Another area that may be helpful to look into is the work that Daniel Amen has done with brain imaging. In one of his books, (which I believed I shared here in Avalon and therefore may also be in the Avalon library), he tells a story of young man who experienced a personality change. He went from being a normal teenage boy, to become quite violent, and almost what many people would call psychopathic. Dr Amen took an image of his brain and could see where he had suffered some brain injury. He put him on a nutritional program to support his brain, and this protocol helped so that this young man was able to return to his normal self.

In David Morehouse’s case, evidently they could not see where his brain had been changed. But, this may have been before the imaging type techniques that Daniel Amen uses was readily available.

It also sounds to me like you were highly-sensitive even before the incidents of targeting. Highly-sensitive people have highly-sensitive, finely tuned, nervous systems. A psychiatrist friend pointed this out to me in the 90’s and suggested that I would need to nutritionally support my nervous system to keep me from burning it out. She had me take much more Vit C, B, and E than most people would need. At the time, I also took St John’s Wort, to help rewire the neuro-chemical pathways and to bring my nervous system back into balance. I don’t know if this would be helpful for you, but it is something to consider.

One of the reasons why walking in nature, and listening to uplifting, high vibration music is so helpful, is that in nature, especially among trees, the electro-magnetic signals are diffused or completely mitigated. Also, walking naturally balances the brain. High vibration music can also help rewire the brain pathways.

Something I didn’t do, but gave serious consideration to when I was going through the most intense period of disruption was wearing a hat with a electro-static liner. This has worked in the past with people who were having abduction experiences.

There’s a lot we don’t know or understand about these electro-magnetic type targeting tactics.

On the spiritual, or astral aspect of what you’re experiencing. I noticed that you mentioned the area at the back of your neck. In some of the astral entity sort of attacks I’ve experienced, I noticed a tendency for the entity to want to try to glom on to that area of the body. I’ve always been able to shake them off. I’ve not had many experiences with that. And certainly not anywhere near what you’re describing. But, it’s possible there is an attachment sitting in the back area. This morning a thought occurred to me of putting an essential oil of frankincense and myrrh on the nape of your neck as a way to support that part of your electrical system.

In spiritual/astral type attacks, prayer can be very helpful. I will definitely keep you in regular daily prayer support.
    Last edited by edina; 18th May 2020 at 14:31.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Anka (18th May 2020), AutumnW (18th May 2020), Bill Ryan (18th May 2020), Free Thinker (20th April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), Reinhard (25th March 2022), Shadowman (21st June 2020), Victoria (26th June 2020), wondering (26th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Default Re: Targeted Individual for being a healer and very loving: an experience

Omg i thought it was private lol

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd May 2020), Harmony (20th April 2021), Reinhard (25th March 2022), Shadowman (21st June 2020), Victoria (26th June 2020), wondering (26th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Its still going on im still hearing you are our own worst nightmare. I cant Even have a bath in peace. Im shut down but its not helpung me. Im still swore because emotional Pain is too much. I dont feel me. They say ive left. They keep telling me threats. They dont let me Even think or work. I never knew id struggled. They keep going Will you offer defeat. I say No its like an interrogation. I pray but something not right within me. They keep saying you Are a brain like now. Its like No peace. I hear give her a break. Ive tried everything. I contact ed a priest told him about the blasthemy and swearing. Laughed and blame mental health. Im quite health thanks. I said it scaring me. I feel weak. I keep saying i dont like my Guy anymore. My soul being dumb. It feels like im saying something n it does t acknowledge me or what it said. Im fed up now. Im so lonely at home. They made me swear that im swearing at my twin flame n id never do that.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th June 2020), Free Thinker (20th April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), Reinhard (25th March 2022), Shadowman (21st June 2020), Victoria (26th June 2020), wondering (26th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

My wife is having similar troubles, without the voices. For her it is the past that continues to haunt her - brought on by present traumatic events. She is caught in a loop, with no possibility of being consoled. She cries constantly and cannot stop. In her weakened state it is a crisis without any means to turn it around. I am at my wit's end. I have to keep leaving and going for long walks just so that I don't explode around her. I am loosing it. And the cat, home from surgery, doesn't know what's going on. It is not a good environment for healing. Not to mention that since my wife is keeping me off balance, I cannot do any energy work on the cat.

I am sorry for your plight, I wish I knew how to make it stop. I would take it on for you if that were possible because I don't matter, but you do. I know enough to be happy to do that service for you, regardless of what would happen to me. Alas, that is not possible.

Hang in there. They deal in death but life is love and they cannot prevail.
    Peace

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th June 2020), Eva2 (11th June 2020), Free Thinker (20th April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), Reinhard (25th March 2022), Shadowman (21st June 2020), Valerie Villars (12th June 2020), Victoria (26th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Angels, if you edit your first post, adding some space (paragraphs) it would be so much easier for people to read.
    Assuming it's still possible.

Mod note from Bill:
    Yes, I did that just now on Angel's behalf. Many thanks.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th June 2020 at 21:17.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Angels1981 (7th July 2020), Bill Ryan (20th June 2020), Harmony (20th April 2021), Reinhard (25th March 2022), Shadowman (21st June 2020), Victoria (26th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ive had enuff.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th June 2020), Harmony (20th April 2021), Reinhard (25th March 2022), Shadowman (21st June 2020), Victoria (26th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Angels1981 (here)
    Ive had enuff.
    What’s the plan Angels?

14. Link to Post #48
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Targeted Individual for being a healer and very loving: an experience

Ok. They r making me in agony. Its demonic. I just heard im on a mother's hip. Im in a machine. Im getting servere anger. They playing around.
    They making it out as tho im helpless and I cant catch up. I get rid of one entity. The go you have No idea what you have done.

You Are the brain If thinking. Im swearing they tigger me and make me lash out. I cant keep fighting. I pray in latin but it does not matter. I try to love but inside they go your fear 24 hours they say im not with My Guy. You disqualify youll die you.

19 weeks ive had human touch twice. They say i forfeit My soul. They mock n go at me 24 hours a Day Even with White light on. Im still fighting.
    Im struggling because of human touch. I have No one around me but voices non stop. Im trying to love me.
    They make it out tho god does not exist. They make it disabling. I know their tatics inside n out but I need love to balance Them.
    Last edited by Angels1981; 23rd July 2020 at 15:22.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Free Thinker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've read all these posts and while I'm not sure if Angels is still around on this forum anymore, I felt I had to say something. I deeply resonate with her struggles, as I too have had similar experiences. It is a real battle and fight for the mind, heart and very soul, I know it. I believe what she's saying, even if I do not have the exact same experiences as her. How could I? We are all unique individuals. Separate, but connected in Love, Light and Universal Harmony all the same. It is a constant back and forth battle. But the important thing is to NEVER GIVE UP HOPE. Angels, if you are reading this, just know that I understand and am here for you, even though I am remote and in my own part of the world. But know that you are not alone. You deserve peace and relief, and are greatly loved, no matter what you may feel or think otherwise at any given moment.

I don't know what else to say atm, other than this for now. If I can get my head outta my own arse and help someone else with their own struggles, I sure as heck will do whatever I can. My deepest compassions and empathies go out to you, wholeheartedly.

You are not alone. Stay strong. Visualize the light of goodness within and around you whenever you can. The darkness hates that. They cannot win. And they won't.

I dearly hope you find the peace and rest you so desperately need. And to anyone else currently struggling, my sincere well-wishes go out to them as well.

We must band together. Only then can we truly rise above fear and oppression and into the true light of ultimate harmonic resonance.

Infinite good thoughts and healing energies going out to you, even though I am not a licensed healer/energy worker practitioner in any sort of way, one can easily argue that we are all healers in a cosmic and divine sense if we decide to be. One does not need a certificate for that. We just need love, and to want to spread it outward anyway, anywhere, anywhen and anyhow we can. Just as I am doing now.

Again, infinite peace to you. I really do hope you are able to experience the beauties and joys of life once again.

Please take care, wherever you are and however you are currently feeling. Never forget that.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Angels1981 (15th June 2023), Bill Ryan (20th April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), hm337 (4th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (24th May 2021), Patient (20th April 2021), Reinhard (2nd September 2021), Victoria (25th March 2022)

18. Link to Post #50
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi free thinker. I had to sort me out. Ive just think they are wanting to get ppl identity to be ripped from you. Then they use you as possessed or drain your energy and use you as nothing.
    I am divine i am me. Ill fight now i feel stronger n realise thst im not crazy. They know im powerful. The fear i feel is their own. Demonic or alien im not sure.
    As for who. I asked in name of jesus christ who wants me to write to create a boyfriend. The response said elite.
    They even put a dream in me to say to get your boyfriend you have to go on run from ultra blah.
    Tjen no matter they movr the goal post.
    Im here i just forgot my password.
    I do hope you are well. Thank you for believing in me.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Harmony (1st September 2021), Tyy1907 (1st September 2021), Victoria (25th March 2022)

20. Link to Post #51
    Serbia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I had to sort me out. Ive just think they are wanting to get ppl identity to be ripped from you. Then they use you as possessed or drain your energy and use you as nothing.
    At some point in my life, I had voices trying to take my soul by using all kinds of tricks. After explaining them that my soul also belong to God they started claiming right on the half of my soul. I was determined not to give any part of my soul to them. So, eventually in one occasion they said to me that they do not really need my soul, but my body. Perhaps they are in need for bodies where they can walk-in with some reptilian soul and take over the body.

Essentially I think they attack those people who have a mission to do something good for the society. You achieving high levels of love can explain why they are targeting you.

You should not fear of them. Voices are like dog on chain barking on you. Other than that there is not much they can do to you.

So do not be afraid of them. Best is to ignore them completely, but that is also very hard to do. Try to see them as a noise in the background and not think about what they say. They are just voices and all they try do is to side track you so you do not fulfill your life mission, and they try to achieve that by putting you in a state of self doubt, fear, depression...

Be strong, brave and loving

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hm337 For This Post:

Angels1981 (15th June 2023), Gwin Ru (4th November 2021), Harmony (25th March 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (4th November 2021), Reinhard (25th March 2022), Victoria (24th March 2022)

22. Link to Post #52
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by hm337 (here)
    I had to sort me out. Ive just think they are wanting to get ppl identity to be ripped from you. Then they use you as possessed or drain your energy and use you as nothing.
    At some point in my life, I had voices trying to take my soul by using all kinds of tricks. After explaining them that my soul also belong to God they started claiming right on the half of my soul. I was determined not to give any part of my soul to them. So, eventually in one occasion they said to me that they do not really need my soul, but my body. Perhaps they are in need for bodies where they can walk-in with some reptilian soul and take over the body.

Essentially I think they attack those people who have a mission to do something good for the society. You achieving high levels of love can explain why they are targeting you.

You should not fear of them. Voices are like dog on chain barking on you. Other than that there is not much they can do to you.

So do not be afraid of them. Best is to ignore them completely, but that is also very hard to do. Try to see them as a noise in the background and not think about what they say. They are just voices and all they try do is to side track you so you do not fulfill your life mission, and they try to achieve that by putting you in a state of self doubt, fear, depression...

At first the told me that I had to stop loving intensely. then they tried to say give up my soul. Then they said that I'm in a machine. Then they started saying that my heart and soul is separate. Then they and the story keeps going on. The soul feels weak and I have swore and snapped at the voices a few times. I am deeply sad within because they tell me that if I don't get my guy that they say is a heart and soul then I have lost him and failing God. Probably and they want me to write to create my guy which if I do that's running from Ultra again. So IF I don't write it they say I have lost my guy and it's all my fault.

I'm extremely creative and I do a lot of photography but I'm shut down almost two D never mind 3d or 5 lol. my humour of course. I got locked out from forgetting my password so sorry to worry you. I worry I'm unsaved and they are trying to get me to not be interested in church or Jesus and he's innocent. just keeping it in the open. I'm not sure I ignore the voices more now. I still not had human touch for three years and it's testing it really is.

I have started reading the bible more and I find that helps actually quite a bit. I still witness Jesus christ as being the son of love and I just don't like being recruited to church. I started to go to ICOC but they don't understand truely the battle that many of us fight/ I thank you all for responding to me.

I have snapped and swore at them ever three weeks but I get guilted out and worry I 've done it at a light. but I do feel weak in my soul.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Harmony (25th March 2022), hm337 (25th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th March 2022), Reinhard (25th March 2022), Victoria (24th March 2022), wondering (25th March 2022)

24. Link to Post #53
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 times in 973 posts

Quote Posted by hm337 (here)

At first the told me that I had to stop loving intensely. then they tried to say give up my soul. Then they said that I'm in a machine. Then they started saying that my heart and soul is separate. Then they and the story keeps going on. The soul feels weak and I have swore and snapped at the voices a few times. I am deeply sad within because they tell me that if I don't get my guy that they say is a heart and soul then I have lost him and failing God. Probably and they want me to write to create my guy which if I do that's running from Ultra again. So IF I don't write it they say I have lost my guy and it's all my fault.

I'm extremely creative and I do a lot of photography but I'm shut down almost two D never mind 3d or 5 lol. my humour of course. I got locked out from forgetting my password so sorry to worry you. I worry I'm unsaved and they are trying to get me to not be interested in church or Jesus and he's innocent. just keeping it in the open. I'm not sure I ignore the voices more now. I still not had human touch for three years and it's testing it really is.

I have started reading the bible more and I find that helps actually quite a bit. I still witness Jesus christ as being the son of love and I just don't like being recruited to church. I started to go to ICOC but they don't understand truely the battle that many of us fight/ I thank you all for responding to me.

I have snapped and swore at them ever three weeks but I get guilted out and worry I 've done it at a light. but I do feel weak in my soul.
    Hi Angels. I think hm337 gives some good pointers. Minimizing your acknowledgment of interfering ‘elements’. I would say not giving them raw power of your attention and the use of the power of your emotions. From my understanding, power/energy is the one and only thing that these interfering elements seek.

I want to add that you could laugh at them. That worked for me, ending a then-ongoing series of bad dreams (sleeping). Took twice doing that, solved.

On the daylight side, interferences to/for me have not been via ‘voices’, but by the churning and tweaking and energizing of my own attack-mode (new to me or forgotten) latent characteristics. If I can notice it quick and reject it, recognizing a nasty thought and ending it by thinking different, the moment goes to normal again.

If it’s just me thinking by myself, could set me on a wasteful darker path for a bit. Words matter more, and should be kept on a shorter leash. Actions are the hardest of the three to get a handle on, until there are consequences.

In all of the times, I turn to (my, how I understand it) God. Feels like an affirmation, and is thought thankfully. I take it as an assisted self re-programming.

I think we only get stuff thrown at us that we CAN handle. Why else would we be still learning new flaws into older (me) age? The way I see it, we will all be battling our flaws until we get back to our spiritual homeland. I hope you want to go back there as much, at least, as I do. Good journey to you sis.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

hm337 (25th April 2022), Reinhard (25th March 2022)

26. Link to Post #54
    Hungary Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Separate yourself as much as you can, if you are okay financially move to a low density place - good near to an abandoned underground site, city, tunnel system. There are plenty what they couldn't destroy yet. (Since the "program" - few of the million gov and corp run - was kindly introduced me, i got the meaning these huge underground facilities, why previous worldwide connected civilization was forced to move underground...)

I am sure, it is a very-very old technology, and humans are in a loop, go around and around with small changes. Everything is fake and manipulated, but if you don't give a ... about anything, they cant do anything. The the tech tools still working vs. you, but nothing else. No money, all "society" connected stigmas, dogmas working anymore, nor forcing into modern slavery, gangstalking etc. Also they can use whatever they use for dream projection, manipulation, you know it is not yours, thats fake too, you get up more tired, that's all.

If you live underground - at least sleep, so you can normally -, they can't use any of these tech tools against you....

But if you still want to participate - what means slave, be a voluntary prisoner - in their world, it won't change, it is for lifetime, just life-shortening, next to ruin every moment of your life. That's what they do, that's why they exist.

Even if you look just the last century, they were always there, the operators hide behind names like fascism, bolshevism, communism, socialism etc. Nowadays, society, democracy, liberalism etc. just empty words, they are always the same...

If you can afford to move - guess not, as most of us were targeted by money from day 1 -do it, when they've done with the agenda 2030, it is over for us... slaves, prisoners forever in the "free" west without chance to leave...

good luck!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Zooropa For This Post:

Angels1981 (15th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3