+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spy cameras and surveillance for residents ???

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Default Spy cameras and surveillance for residents ???

This is totally far fetched and it's just a random question but I do a lot of paranormal stuff and I was sweeping my friends home with a basic phone RF frequency and it was flagging up that the radiators are bugged. What's the real truth? are these things accurate or is it far fetched? Unsure if to ask it but I am open minded. Maybe it's just fun and games. what's your opinion.

Angels

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

East Sun (16th September 2019), Hervé (16th September 2019), Tam (18th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Spy cameras and surveillance for residents ???

Yes, the radiators are likkely bugged as that is a common site for placing wifi extenders, mics, etc.

Speaking of which, my landlord just announced that PG&E had just "reached out" to her with an offer of a "new fridge" for her tenant, myself, if they can just come in tomorrow and inspect. I presume it would be 1) a smart appliance, and 2) gives them all sorts of opportunity to snoop, sabotage alarms, place bugs and other wiring etc. Landlord is sadly hypnotized by offer of freebee.

Have any of you had companies "reach out" to you with discounts or other offers in order to get their people and equipment inside your home?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aqua marina For This Post:

Angels1981 (29th September 2019), East Sun (16th September 2019), Hervé (16th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,428 times in 1,706 posts

Yes, we have been given offers of 'freebies' in the form of free light bulbs that use a small percentage of electricity.

Also thermostats, and almost free insulation.

I am always suspicious of any handouts of state or fed agencies. They may be legit but how does the average joe
    check these things out?

In years to come a person puts one foot wrong he or she may be taken down to headquarters to be questioned and
    who knows never seen again. Sounds paranoid I know but it may happen. So we need to be aware of every
    sign of spying on you eventhough you are not doing anything wrong. Don't worry but be aware.....
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Angels1981 (29th September 2019), Aqua marina (16th September 2019), Franny (17th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Oh thank you for responding. No because I don't allow it. They get in through v2k and I've done everything I can. I'm at a paranoia stage right now but ok. Just have to listen to me. I got wi fi behind a cupboard door closed. But I turn everything off most days. I left my phone home all day once. Came back from shopping and loads of how was your day at mark n Spencer's etc was on there.

+ Reply to Thread