+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why Does the MSM Keep Falling for Obvious Hoaxes?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: Why Does the MSM Keep Falling for Obvious Hoaxes?

The MSM has been doing this for decades.

The only difference is now they're getting caught and called out for it on a much more frequent basis, and in a way that has finally destroyed their credibility. So what has changed in the last few years...?

2. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Here is a clear view of "Identity Politics " ......

Victor David Hanson Assesses the Smollett Debacle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG6d...ature=youtu.be
    .....2 min.

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,529 times in 32,788 posts

One answer to the question posed by the thread title:

Media Control & Mockingbird Today

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AriG (20th April 2019), JRS (21st April 2019), ramus (21st April 2019), Yoda (23rd April 2019)

5. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

I think another aspect of this is the "FLICKER RATE OF T.V." When in the U.S. the government passed out boxes so one could watch t.v. digitally, they sinked up the 'flicker rate" with the human mind flicker rate ( the speed the eye see thinks, like the frames in a movie picture).

Below is article on this:

http://fortfairfieldjournal.com/ffj_fte_television.htm

On the Hypnotic Effects of Television .....( just part of the article here, go to link for it all)

When I was a kid, we only received 3 television channels on a small, black and white television. Those channels were; WAGM, MPBN and CBC. There really wasn’t much on television, but I didn’t care because I was usually outside doing something else, anyway.

I can remember when our family got cable for the first time and while it was an interesting change, I didn’t see much more on that was really worth watching. Later on, we got a color TV—now that was progress.

Today, you can notice in just about every house in your neighborhood, after dark, the dim blue flicker of a television through their windows. That flicker has intensified over the years and exhibits some pretty interesting psychological effects.

It is no secret that rapidly changing contrasting images on a television screen will affect those suffering from epilepsy, sometimes to the point of inducing a seizure. The way a television works is similar to the old 24 frame-per-second movie cameras. What appears to be full motion video is really a series of still pictures run rapidly together over time in order to create the appearance of motion. As for the old movie cameras, there were 24 pictures taken every second, with a shutter opening and closing to advance to the next picture in the sequence. Televisions and computer monitors use the same principle, only they call it a “refresh rate.” Dr. G.A. Harding conducted a study for the International League against Epilepsy in the mid-1990’s. He concluded that using a television or monitor with a higher refresh rate of around 100 Hz (100 frame changes per second) over the older 50 Hz models significantly reduced the occurrences of epileptic seizures by those viewing. This was likely because the moving picture was more defined and seamless.
    Last edited by ramus; 21st April 2019 at 12:30.

6. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

YouTube Gets Woke Goes Broke, Loses 70 BILLION DOLLARS!
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/you...llion-dollars/
    5/2/19

"It's been weeks since the Mueller Report was released, showing no Russian collusion in the bogus case against Trump, yet the Resist movement within the Mainstream Media continues full steam ahead to impeach the President.

Despite their viewership having dropped by one third in the past month and despite CNN receiving one sixth of the viewers of FOXNEWS, they don't seem to be correcting themselves in any way or adjusting the tenor of their hysterical broadcasts. This is odd, also considering that they were hit by a $375M lawsuit from "MAGA Teen" Nick Sandmann, similar to the $350M lawsuit he filed against the Washington Post and the $275M case he filed yesterday against NBC/MSNBC, after these woke stalwarts of the MSM all piled on this innocent boy and irreversibly damaged his reputation with false accusations, simply because he was wearing a MAGA hat.

Sandmann will win these cases and several similar cases yet to be filed. Neither CNN, Washington Post nor NBC have expressed any contrition over their recklessness and their abject debasement of any semblance of journalism. They appear prepared to continue propagating malicious, Fake News and Sedition indefinitely. These household names are all courting the revocation of their broadcast licenses. It's an extremely bizarre moment in US broadcasting history.

Tim Pool tells us that the same is true on the Internet, with this report that Google-YouTube's parent company, Alphabet has lost $70 billion in in market capitalization, due to collapsed ad revenue from propagating their malevolent censorship algorithms upon us.

As someone who prospered for 5 years with online advertising but whose advertising revenue was cut by 90% from one month to the next, without any explanation or any hope of one, I feel somewhat vindicated today with this news. I knew that the small businesses that advertised on my site through Google's AdSense platform had targeted my niche and were happily getting results. This policy, which hit me at the beginning of the 2016 election cycle and which was supposed to be about forcing the creation of content that was more "advertising friendly" was really about limiting the kind of content that the advertisers could choose from.

I want to get to the bottom of how all of these companies stay afloat, since they completely flout real market forces. Who is paying CNN and WaPo to lie hysterically like that, day in and day out? How long can this crazy state of affairs persist?"

Running Time: 12 mins
    Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2