+ Reply to Thread

Thread: John Titor: A time traveler's tale continues

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member paul1972's Avatar
    Thanks

Default John Titor: A time traveler's tale continues

Dear Avalonians,

My favourite time traveler story of all time is the one of John Titor.

Yesterday Kerry had an interesting interview on whistleblower radio with a guy who calls himself Temporal Ricon, who recently wrote a book called "Conviction of a Time Traveler".

Apparently after thorough analyzes he claims that John Titor does exist. I haven't read the book yet, but I always had a sense that there could be some truth to this story.

Exactly halfway yesterdays broadcast, Kerry mentions a book from someone called Joseph Matini / Martini. Supposedly it should be available free online somewhere as an ebook, but I can't find it. Anybody here have any idea where I can find this book?

Thanks in advance and blessings to all Time Travelers out there

Paul1972
    Last edited by paul1972; 6th January 2011 at 17:24.
    "..Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds..".
    - Robert Nesta Marley

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paul1972 For This Post:

heretogrow (3rd October 2022), Inversion (3rd October 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Default Re: John Titor: A time traveler's tale continues

The John Titor Archives

This guys been on my mind a lot lately with all the talk of revelation, dissension, WW3, etc.

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

What year is this?

Just kidding.

Anyways, I find the story interesting for John Titor, but I find a couple of things very uncredible.

First off, we did not experience a civil war, but alternative timelines may have played a part in this.

Secondly, coming back for an old computer seems illogical. Having a machine that can run older programs doesn't even seem plausible. Doesn't even seem like a good made up story.

For the record, my career is centered around application migration from older platforms to newer ones, so it's an area I know quite a bit about.

A bug in LINUX is a dumb argument for a time traveler.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote A bug in LINUX is a dumb argument for a time traveler.
    I think this is one of the more interesting mysteries of the story. Let's say for a second he made it all up. In this case he is an extremely clever and intelligent liar.

So why wouldn't he have made something up that seemed much more believable?

P.S. IBM 5100 Code Discussion @ ATS - They actually shelled it and dug through it.

Quote IBM was under a possible secret military contract at the time of the development of the IBM 5100 machine hence "Project Mercury". IBM quickly designed the IBM 5110 computer version which suspiciously no longer have the reversible binarial capability. They did add some stuff to the 5110 version to make it look like it was enhanced. I do still believe that this military contract is still top secret. *why do you think it was called the Emulation 360?* (in math you can consider 360 as a "turn around or degrees")
    Last edited by noprophet; 7th January 2011 at 01:09.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by paul1972 (here)
    ...Yesterday Kerry had an interesting interview on whistleblower radio with a guy who calls himself Temporal Ricon, who recently wrote a book called "Conviction of a Time Traveler".

Apparently after thorough analyzes he claims that John Titor does exist. I haven't read the book yet, but I always had a sense that there could be some truth to this story.

Exactly halfway yesterdays broadcast, Kerry mentions a book from someone called Joseph Matini / Martini. Supposedly it should be available free online somewhere as an ebook, but I can't find it. Anybody here have any idea where I can find this book?...
    Paul1972
    Anybody here on Avalon know what book Kerry was referring to? Where can I find it online
    "..Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds..".
    - Robert Nesta Marley

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Ong's Hat
    Joseph Matheny

Link
    Last edited by noprophet; 8th January 2011 at 12:53.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

paul1972 (8th January 2011), zestor (8th January 2011)

9. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    Ong's Hat
    Joseph Matheny

Link
    I had never heard of Ong's hat until yesterday and then you mention it here ! You gotta love synchronicity
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

noprophet (8th January 2011)

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

To be honest I'm myself not very sure what it is.

I actually have been listening to Kerry's interview to figure out what Paul was talking about.

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    Ong's Hat
    Joseph Matheny

Link
    Dear NoProphet,

Thanks for finding the book(s)

I found a website with lots of free material here: http://www.incunabula.org/

Thanks again

Paul1972
    - Robert Nesta Marley

13. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I bought the John Titor book a couple weeks ago. It was a good read, and the author made a good argument as to John Titor being real. My problem is with all the technical jargon. The author tried to put it in laymen's terms but without having a physicist or expert sitting looking over my shoulder saying, "that's plausible"...then that part of the book is lost on me.

14. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

In the same vein there is an Open Minds thread on possible Time Travel aspects to the 1980 Rendlesham Forest incident. The gist being a continuous download a primary experiencer had of approximately 6-8 pages of binary code. The translated code summed up to. "Exploration Og Humanity"

My take on John Titor is that it was a consortium of quantum magicians that went bankrupt energetically. There were certain mechanical aspects that rang true and about a third that seemed hokey innovative or total BS depending on an individuals opinion of the unseen aspects of life. If it was disinformation it had a lot of subtext installed regarding seeing q-reality as a computing system built on assembly code languages.

I'm interested in trying to draw mechanical parallels to various time traveler malfunctions to study the world we live in deeper. My hidden/useful/useless or key piece of knowledge is a filter placed at date 07-07-1979 to either track these events or actually stop them.
    I think I was allowed to see this as a heads up from this world but also a warning to me too, not to (engage in stupidity) screw around mindlessly with advance technology for personal kicks; but I could observe to try to learn practical sciences.

I think all time travel related malfunctions can be grouped as a subset of universes that the total group of us humans has outvoted and the underlying quantum machinary has shut down. So within this Rendlesham to John Titor connection I try to draw upon ideas relating to an attempt to penetrate that 07-07-79 time travel traffic speed bump/passport checker/quantum regulator. I've met many people who have experienced that barrier in a multitude of ways depending on their worldview and mind tools sets.

The digital message at 1980 "Exploration Og Humanity" talked about on Open Minds could have been an attempt to run a data probe line threaded through that barrier to research the giants of antiquity, and in particular "Og" the last surviving member of the group labeled Raphaim.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Og#A_re...of_the_Rephaim

The ship at the England forest was similar too what a Camelot witness described as a small three sided pyramid appearing as onyx but permiable and translucent. I believe the person who got the download talked about on Open Minds actually placed his hands through the boundary of the data walls composing the ship and his human brain fields were imprinted with the downloads. Maybe Titors access point snapped around that same time and whatever type of consortium was making their move to rule a portion of the timeline crumbled as they tried to traverse the 07-07-79 wall break I saw installed. Its fun to speculate on.

Current favorite time travel movie is "TIMECRIMES"
    I'm going to get a copy because the plot is so plausible.
    Plus in the movie there is an elaborate time process map displayed.
    Its a very small stage of four characters across a ten hour span.
    Involving time travel as a duplication process. The main character Hector1-2-3 has to play along with various outcomes involving Hector 1 and Hector 1-2 to insure they fade away into the time machines core after Hector 1-2-3 got involved in a Z-shaped bend in his own stream contained within the river of flowing time. The complication being the death of an innocent third party.
    The most realistic time travel movie I have ever seen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Cronocr%C3%ADmenes

15. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I came across the time traveler/John Titor story about a year ago now online . Last night while chatting with a few friends , the John Titor story popped into my head , but I couldnt remember his surname . I thought about it once today and still couldnt remember it . So here I am sitting down to relax for the evening and do a bit of reading and the first thread I scroll down to is John TITOR/time traveler. I love it when things like this happen

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RushNBlue For This Post:

Lord Sidious (7th June 2011), yaksuit (4th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts
    Last edited by The One; 13th January 2011 at 14:20.

18. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,240 times in 1,612 posts

This is an excellent video about John Titor. He originally contacted Art Bell claiming to be a time traveler from 2036. The war in the future hasn't happened, but it looks like it's on the horizon. Joseph Matheny who wrote Ong's Hat is a suspect in the creation of the Titor story which is similar to John Connor's. A clip of the 1991 movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day was shown. Another suspect for the possible contrived story is Larry Haber the attorney and his brother who represented the Titor family. His time machine could have been built by a prop department.

John Titor

09/29/22 (31:45)
    Last edited by Inversion; 3rd October 2022 at 04:53.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

fifi (4th October 2022), leavesoftrees (3rd October 2022), Tintin (3rd October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread