+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: The Stargate of Aramu Muru, in Peru

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 times in 446 posts

Default The Stargate of Aramu Muru, in Peru

Far from civilization, and high within the Andes, an outcropping of ancient petrified sandstone was shaped by the hands of a forgotten civilization. The technology they possessed exceeds the current understand of quantum principals.

The outcropping was made ornate by including the features of a woman lying on her back as she gazes silently towards the sky. Beneath her, a shallow entryway, an odd keyhole, was placed whose secrets have been known to the Aymara shamen for thousands of years.

Now, as we approach 2012, and the end of an era, those secrets have been given. The mysterious portal has opened once again to those gifted enought, brave enough, to pass through. But who - or what - waits on the other side?

Five intrpid explorers are about to find out...

http://www.xpeditionstv.com/11/index.html

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th March 2019 at 14:49. Reason: added Aramu Muru image

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to daledo For This Post:

3optic (6th January 2011), Atlas (26th May 2016), BrianEn (6th January 2011), Caterpillars Lens (27th February 2011), dan33 (1st February 2022), drneglector (31st July 2018), elysian (7th January 2011), Erin (7th January 2011), Gardener (27th February 2011), irishspirit (7th January 2011), janette (3rd September 2021), John Parslow (7th January 2011), kanishk (3rd September 2021), Little Ishta (9th January 2011), NancyV (7th January 2011), Nasu (27th May 2016), PUNK2424 (6th January 2011), Rod1 (2nd March 2011), shadowstalker (27th February 2011), smig (6th January 2011), Steven (6th January 2011), Tigger (8th March 2023), WhiteFeather (1st August 2011), witchy1 (6th January 2011), Zillah (7th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,533 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: The Stargate of Aramu Muru, in Peru

---------

This is a staggering story of an active natural stargate connected somehow with a giant sacred rock near Lake Titicaca. Highly recommended, and well worth watching in detail.

The almost unbelievable account appears to be true. If this is the film I remember, the filmmaker, Jerry Wills, several years back carefully followed the traditional shamanic protocols - and then disappeared right in front of his wife.

Subjectively, he experienced many hours 'elsewhere' - before he rematerialized in our reality. (According to persistent legend, some local people have vanished into the stargate and never came back at all.)

He later returned to Aramu Muru to make the film....

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th January 2011 at 17:53.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (26th May 2016), bluestflame (27th February 2011), daledo (6th January 2011), dan33 (1st February 2022), Denise/Dizi (13th March 2019), drneglector (31st July 2018), dynamo (15th April 2018), janette (3rd September 2021), kanishk (3rd September 2021), kfm27917 (4th September 2021), Nasu (27th May 2016), shadowstalker (27th February 2011), Sirus (9th December 2021), Tigger (8th March 2023), Tintin (28th August 2018), Wansen (2nd July 2018), WhiteFeather (1st August 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Yeah this is Jerry Wills - I find him to be very credible. The videos on his website xpeditionstv.com are fascinating.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (13th March 2019), janette (3rd September 2021), kfm27917 (4th September 2021), Nasu (27th May 2016), slipknotted (14th January 2011), Tigger (8th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    Yeah this is Jerry Wills - I find him to be very credible. The videos on his website xpeditionstv.com are fascinating.
    I totally agree.......
    http://www.xpeditionstv.com/

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Post:

3optic (6th January 2011), Denise/Dizi (13th March 2019), janette (3rd September 2021), muxfolder (27th February 2011), Nasu (27th May 2016), Tigger (8th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

This is amazing. My first thought is some sort of manipulation of the astral (etheric double) due to the descriptions of flying, joy, etc.

The disappearance of the body though... that would be new to the OBE discussion...

Definitely know where I'm going to take a trip at some point.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (13th March 2019), janette (3rd September 2021), Tigger (8th March 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 times in 446 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ---------

This is a staggering story of an active natural stargate connected somehow with a giant sacred rock near Lake Titicaca. Highly recommended, and well worth watching in detail.

The almost unbelievable account appears to be true. If this is the film I remember, the filmmaker, Jerry Wills, several years back carefully followed the traditional shamanic protocols - and then disappeared right in front of his wife.

Subjectively, he experienced many hours 'elsewhere' - before he rematerialized in our reality. (According to persistent legend, some local people have vanished into the stargate and never came back at all.)

He later returned to Aramu Muru to make the film....
    There was a set of 3 frequencies that he used to enter or open the gate. They were given to him by local Shaman. He tells of stories of traveling musicians that were near the gate when they saw it open. They were never seen again. Also interviewed several local women that told of the history of the site and the disappearances of lots of people. Very interesting to see the 5 people being on video after exiting following the entry protocols of the 3 frequencies. I want to take a trip there now

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daledo For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (13th March 2019), janette (3rd September 2021), Nasu (27th May 2016), Tigger (8th March 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Sorry for hijacking the tread a little, but this sort of displays one of the weaknesses of sub forums; they get less attention.

I technically posted this information 10 days ago but did not directly link it to the stargate.

Anyways, I wanted more poeple to see this stuff, so please enjoy it.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Why not go there with Jerry himself, he´s arranging a new trip there:

The Xpeditions Newsletter
    (Please share with those you feel might be interested)
    Hello Everyone!
    In a few days, Kathy & I leave for the Amazon. This will be an exceptional experience for the folks joining us. This trip we have a woman Shaman, Dona. While in the jungle she will conduct the Ayahuasca Ceremonies, teach us a little about what she knows of jungle medicine plants, and help us understand the unseen world.

It's going to be a blast... Especially since we'll be in the Amazon during the rainy season. Temperatures will be cooler, and those fantastic jungle storms we have all heard about should pass through several times during our stay.

I hope to once again broadcast from the lodge if the weather permits. You see, the satellite antenna can be affected by rain and cloud cover. If all goes as we hope, there will be enough of a break to connect with everyone. Watch for an email from me. I'll try to give you at least a few hours notice, and the link where you can tune-in with either your computer, or your video enabled mobil device.

OTHER NEWS
    • JULY 2011 TRIP PLANNED
    Kathy & I have decided to return to the Doorway of Aramu Muru in southern Peru, and you're invited! Though we haven't dates and prices locked in right now, I expect this will be figured out in time for an announcement during January. Until the details are figured out, we have the trip page up and ready for you to check out. You'll find a link to your left, within the sidebar.

Quite a few strange things happened the last time we investigated the doorway. The details are online at XTV. Several months later, during a follow-up investigation, four of our team returned and had additional "weirdness" happening. Of course our goal is to further understand the way this "gate" works. Experimentation with light and sound is the primary mission during these trips. We believe 2012 is an aspect of this mysterious place. Whatever the connection might be to the stars and/or other dimensions, we are convinced the magnitude of power flowing through this gate seems to be getting stronger.

During this journey we hope to further document the gates operation. If you're into the paranormal, love adventure, not too concerned about beings (extraterrestrial or extra-dimensional) and don't mind the incredibly strange events we have come to experience, this trip is a must as we prepare for the ultimate trip on December 21st, 2011 to Ti•Wa•Nacu, Bolivia. Now THAT will be something...

• THE JOURNEY CONTINUES
    Once we finish with our Amazon trip (The Path of Light) Kathy and I continue our journey through Peru. Recently we were ask by longtime friend's (Thomas and Jayne Morton of Sacred Trips) to accompany their group since they couldn't be there. Between the 12th and 23rd of December Kathy & I will revisit Nazca, Cusco, the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Moray, Ollantaytambo, and Machu Picchu. It should be a fantastic experience for the 6 folks on this tour. As usual, Kathy & I have a few surprises in store for them. I'll write you from the "road" as we cross Peru encountering the many spiritual wonders found there. If possible, I'll attempt a live broadcast. As usual, I'll do my best to let you know with enough time so you can tune in!

BEST DOCUMENTARY
    I just wanted to let you know we won a trophy at SkyFest 2010 again this year. You might recall "The Stargate of Aramu Muru" won for 2008. Now, Cumbemayo" has again won in its category of best short documentary. If you haven't seen it yet take a look at Episode 14 on XpeditionsTV.com

Also, awhile back we ask you to vote for us during the NexTV competition. The votes came in - over 100 of them. Unfortunately, we only received honorable mention. Still, that's not bad when you consider the thousands competing with us. Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote for Cumbemayo, and for your support of our work.

That's all for now folks... We'll touch base with you again from some remote location in Peru.

Best Wishes
    Jerry & Kathy Wills

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Atlas (27th May 2016), GK76 (8th January 2011), janette (3rd September 2021), Lord Sidious (27th February 2011), noprophet (6th January 2011), Tigger (8th March 2023)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

If I can find a job soon I'm definitely going to try to make it on that trip.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

janette (3rd September 2021)

18. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Thanks a lot for this! I'll watch them all, exactly what I appreciate the most.

Namaste, Steven

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

daledo (7th January 2011), janette (3rd September 2021)

20. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

good vid, good explanation of the sounds "freq" workings/interactins . and ive seen all the vids listed there in 2009 . best Expeditions undertaken ive seen in a while.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RAKMEiSTER For This Post:

daledo (7th January 2011), janette (3rd September 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

WOW - dont know if I would be brave enough!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Funny, just afew minutes after posting the previous newsletter from them, a new one came in. Enjoy:

The Xpeditions Newsletter
    (Please share with those who might be interested)
    Hello Everyone
    First off, to you who are receiving our newsletter for the first time... Welcome : ) We're happy you're here. Please feel free to connect with us at any time.

Now, there are a few things to cover for the first newsletter of 2011. For you who are interested, a brief synopsis of the last trip to Peru is just below. Also, a short description of two new documentaries we are planning. In the months to follow I'll include information about healing, exploration, and details about what we're doing, where we're headed off to. So, let's begin...

PERU REPORT
    Kathy & I have rested the past two weeks from nearly a month of traveling in Peru. It was both a great time, and very disturbing. Of course, a great time was had all in all. Still, the troubles we encountered during this trip really have given us reason to appreciate our land manager in Lima. It's also the reason we needed two weeks to recover.

This trip was broken into two portions, the Amazon for 11 days and a "normal" trip to Nazca, Cusco and Macchu Picchu for 12 days. The first portion was developed by Kathy & I, and all went as planned (except for the lack of those great thunderstorms!).

Upon arriving to Iquitos we were met by our long time friend, and celebrated (woman) Shaman, Dona. Everyone was thrilled to spend the next 10 days with her, and participate in the ancient Ayahuasca ceremony. From what I've been told, everyone had an incredible time.

The Amazon really surprised us. It should have been raining, cooler, and magical from all the life emerging during the rainy season. Instead, it was dry... and hot. Humidity stayed at nearly 100%, with day and night temperatures at and above 90 (F) - That's 32 and above Celsius.

The next portion of the trip was not so easy...

Because a longtime friend had become ill, Kathy & I volunteered to lead his group of 9 persons. These folks were really amazing people, and each one was ready for a wondrous journey through the magic of Peru. Little did any of us know the fellow responsible for booking hotels, transportation and getting us (as a guide) into the sites had different plans. It didn't take long to discover something was going wrong.

Without citing every instance of underhandedness, it will suffice to say Willaru was only interested in the finish line... in other words, finish the trip with the least provided. Hotels (with the exception of one) were dingy, bug infested places unsuitable for tourists. Schedules were changed and important aspects of this trip ignored. Why? It simply means he makes alot of money from what he would have otherwise spent.

Kathy & I had experienced this fellows work during the last many years and did our best to correct things. We knew (once we found out he was the land operator) he would likely try to shortchange everyone. At one point I challenged him, knowing full well why things we not going well. His response... "Why don't you take your wife and go home! I don't need you here watching over me..."

It wouldn't be appropriate to tell you my response ; )

As you can imagine, it was an emotionally draining time for us. There were two times I decided it would have been best for us to leave. The group shouldn't have to experience a power struggle. Both times we were ask to stay, once the group learned of our plans. Because of this we decided we would not back down. We felt it our obligation to take these wonderful folks on a journey they would enjoy. In the end, Willaru was ask - by the group - to leave, which he did. From that point on things went a bit more smoothly. It still wasn't perfect, but it was much better.

NOTE: E-coli is still a huge issue in the areas suffering damage from the floods of Jan 2010. Several people (including Kathy) were stricken with serious food poisoning that required a doctors care and serious antibiotics.

If there is a moral to this story it would be that it is so important to know the company you book your trip through. There are cheap trips to Peru (and other places). Cheap is not better. The costs for traveling through the tourist areas of Peru have risen so much the last 4 years that we have no interest in the Cusco/Macchu Picchu areas any longer. The services are terribly overpriced, the accommodations are too expensive for what you receive, and Macchu Picchu has now become a guard infested, don't touch anything, off-limits attraction instead of a spiritually active sanctuary. Once within the complex it is made painfully clear that if you touch something, chant, play a flute, or bring in any item restricted (there are many), you will be thrown out... not at all friendly or spiritual. It's only about the money now.

In the future we plan to open trips up to K'uelap and other areas of northern Peru (Cumbemayo). We will continue to visit Lake Titicaca and areas of southern Peru, including Bolivia. Of course, the Amazon is still one of our favorite places to retreat to. There's nothing like sitting in a tree house on a rainy afternoon sippin' a hot cup of jungle coffee ; )

NEW DOCUMENTARIES PLANNED FOR 2011

Cumbemayo:Sacred Mountain
    During 2011 Kathy & I plan to return to northern Peru to complete work on the second part to "Cumbemayo:Sacred Water". Our plans call for us to leave for Peru during July. Our goal is to hike into the Andes to the origin of the ancient aqueducts we documented last year in the highlands of northern Peru. There is a reason this water was so important to them. Why else build a fantastic system of aqueducts into solid granite across miles and miles, and through entire mountains?

Though it isn't decided yet, we might open this expedition to any interested to help. Also, within the next few days, a special link will be available for those who want to contribute to the expedition. As before, those who contribute will be mentioned within the credits. To see an example of this visit XpeditionsTV.com and watch Piura and Cumbemayo. These episodes were almost 100% funded by our supporters, and those who ordered CD's/DVD's from our website. I'll announce the link within an update to this newsletter once it becomes available.

SottoPelle: Return to Youth
    Many of you know that Kathy (almost a year ago) decided to seek help for her diminished hormone condition. Though not serious at all, like everyone her age (50+) she didn't feel like she did when she was younger. Testing revealed her hormonal age to be 75 years old... not good at all. It was no wonder she felt so tired and run down all the time.

We eventually discovered Dr. Gino Tutera, a pioneer in the development and administration of Bio-Identical hormone replacement therapy. After one treatment, and another blood test, Kathy's hormone levels were now that of a 35 year old. It was incredible to say the least! Since then, Kathy has continued with her treatments, which have made an incredible difference in her life.

Just before our Peru trip I also sought out treatment from Dr. Tutera. It has been about 6 weeks since receiving the treatment, and the changes are beyond belief. I feel stronger, think more clearly, and have seriously never felt so good. It's an incredible change that has taken place.

Because of this, Kathy & I have decided to produce a short documentary to help others better understand how important, how valuable, and how life changing these treatments are. We expect to have this finished by late March. Of course, we'll let you know when it's online.

Click the embedded link if you are interested to find out more about Dr. Tutera or SottoPelle Therapy. To find an office outside of Arizona visit this link.

KSS - LIVE BROADCASTS
    I'm told I will be called upon to host The Kevin Smith Show in the weeks to come. I'll send an announcement once I know more about the details.

Additionally, there is a good chance I'll schedule a live broadcast during January or February. I had hoped to provide this while we were in the jungle. Unfortunately, it wasn't possible due to the satellite uplink failure. We're excited to try out our amazing new software and a new video portal to broadcast through. I'll let you all know when (and where) you can tune-in as soon as I decide on a date.

FINAL THOUGHTS
    Gosh, 2011... We have a feeling this year is going to be an interesting one. Kathy & I wish each of you hope, happiness, love, and enduring peace. Thanks to each of you who are on this (huge) worldwide mailing list. We consider each of you a friend, and an extended family member. Please stay in touch : )

Best Wishes
    Jerry & Kathy Wills

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

26. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Quote (Bill Ryan) The almost unbelievable account appears to be true.
    Bill, I beg to differ. If it's the same video I watched a couple of months ago, it's got more logical holes than a Swiss cheese.

At about 14:10 Wills starts talking about a color shift in the video. This is pretty easy to fake and dub.

Later that night there's a melodramatic scene where his subjects agree one by one to the the terms of their contract. Then they go to the "stargate" at 21:40 in the video. On their return:

Quote Mark Felder after first attempt: "Shining a flashlight into a cave - old statues in a cave - cavern kept going on and on - I was moving in and out of the doorway with the vibrations - it would suck me in and back out with my breathing- the wall would keep deforming - I wasn't able to penetrate the wall this time - but then I just ran out of oxygen this time so I had to stop"

Ethan Ohayon after first attempt: "I did find the tone at one point and it felt as if my whole body was melting through the rock, but I couldn't seem to get it again"

Ray Stevenson after first attempt: "I didn't feel as if I was being pulled in but what I did see was a crystal and a light inside the crystal..."

Henry Viejo after first attempt: "It was nice - I just saw a glow - I wanted to keep going"

Mark Felder after second attempt: "What I saw was a shimmering crystal - I felt as if my head was halfway into the wall - but that's about as far as I got"

Klaus Paasche after fourth attempt: "I went through it - I went through the wall - I saw a beautiful place with lots of love and harmony and lots of people working in the field and there was a big mountain...I was floating over these places and I looked down and I saw so much love and so much light and so much peace...

(Willis and his wife exclaim "You[?] were glowing red when you came out")

Paasche: "I was shaking - my entire body was shaking"

Jerry Wills after first attempt since 1998: "I was pushing back through the door. I was on my knees and the next thing I knew I was sitting here. It's like I shot up through the sky and I was looking at the stars - then I got a little afraid and decided I didn't like it, and suddenly I was back here."
    So only one of them (Paasche) actually claims to have made it through? Why didn't Wills leave his bloody camera running all the time, or even better, why didn't he come prepared with an infra-red camera? This would have put on record his companions "disappearing", not to mention Paasche's re-entry "glow". I don't suppose it entered his mind to carry a magnetometer or other electrical test gear, did it?

So all we are left with are their verbal testimonials.

No, this smacks of fakery and collusion. Wills' unwillingness to disclose the three sounds, the melodramatic introduction,etc. It's entirely possible that the people travelling with him were recompensed in some way for providing their "testimonials". In fact, it's entirely possible that the "night scene" was filmed far away from the actual "stargate", maybe at base camp?

Of Wills' team, only Henry Viejo ("professional guide") is seen [6:26] standing in mountainous country, presumably near to the stargate. Even he is not actually filmed at the gate, another giveaway.

Of course, if you're willing to cough up the money to go along on this expedition, you can judge for yourselves. Either way, Wills can't lose. If his travellers experience something that can't be explained by a combination of altitude hypoxia and ayahuascu, that reinforces the legend. If they don't, they can only blame themselves.

Well, that's me playing the devil's advocate.
    Last edited by str8thinker; 7th January 2011 at 02:15.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Atlas (27th May 2016), janette (3rd September 2021), noamsh (7th January 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Wills claims to be an E.t or direct descendant from pleaides e.ts or something like that tho,i dunno what to make of it,it doesnt convince me one bit to be honest.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

30. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Thanks Arpheus. Can you provide a link for this info? Maybe he just felt homesick the last time he went in.

"Scratch a truthseeker and you'll find a Pleiadian inside."
    Last edited by str8thinker; 7th January 2011 at 02:29.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

janette (3rd September 2021), Valerie Villars (18th April 2018)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

He has been a guest on the Kevin Smith show for a long time now, these are very good interviews and give you a good insight on him and his work. He also has been doing very good documentaries particularly the Peru ones. As all the serious and marginal researchers out there, he has alot to offer and has done lots of work so far.
    I myself have listened and watched almost all that he has provided since a couple years and I find his work very solid and lucid. It does also match other researchers work on ancient civilizations, ley lines and energy, ET, and much more.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Olam For This Post:

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    Bill, I beg to differ. If it's the same video I watched a couple of months ago, it's got more logical holes than a Swiss cheese. At about 14:10 Wills starts talking about a color shift in the video. This is pretty easy to fake and dub.

Later that night there's a melodramatic scene where his subjects agree one by one to the the terms of their contract. Then they go to the "stargate" at 21:40 in the video. On their return:

So only one of them (Paasche) actually claims to have made it through? Why didn't Wills leave his bloody camera running all the time, or even better, why didn't he come prepared with an infra-red camera? This would have put on record his companions "disappearing", not to mention Paasche's re-entry "glow". I don't suppose it entered his mind to carry a magnetometer or other electrical test gear, did it?

So all we are left with are their verbal testimonials.

No, this smacks of fakery and collusion. Wills' unwillingness to disclose the three sounds, the melodramatic introduction,etc. It's entirely possible that the people travelling with him were recompensed in some way for providing their "testimonials". In fact, it's entirely possible that the "night scene" was filmed far away from the actual "stargate", maybe at base camp?

Of Wills' team, only Henry Viejo ("professional guide") is seen [6:26] standing in mountainous country, presumably near to the stargate. Even he is not actually filmed at the gate, another giveaway.

Of course, if you're willing to cough up the money to go along on this expedition, you can judge for yourselves. Either way, Wills can't lose. If his travellers experience something that can't be explained by a combination of altitude hypoxia and ayahuascu, that reinforces the legend. If they don't, they can only blame themselves.

Well, that's me playing the devil's advocate.
    I don't find this difficult to believe at all, possibly because I have had my own very bizarre experiences in Peru where I have been about 6 times. It's difficult to prove to skeptics and most likely most of us who have had these dimensional shift experiences don't care at all if anyone believes us.

I did not go to Aramu Muru but have had powerful experiences in Machu Picchu and at some ancient sites above Cuzco and other places. You don't really need a stargate to shift into another dimension but it sure sounds like it's one way to do it. The energy is so strong at different sites that you can easily slip into another dimension or see scenes from another time/dimension. I suppose it depends on how susceptible or open you are to the energies.

I enjoyed the video but almost had trouble breathing while thinking about altitude sickness! LOL... I used to get quite affected by altitude sickness when driving up into some of the more remote villages looking for textiles which I imported into the US. The only thing that helped at all was coca leaf tea. I start getting sick at around 10,000 ft and one of roads on the way to Huancayo went up to over 13,000 ft. Cuzco is about 11,000 ft so I constantly drank coca leaf tea when staying there.

So I'm certainly not saying you should believe the experiences or information related in this video, but I would venture to guess that they don't care if anyone believes them or not.

Nancy

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Atlas (27th May 2016), fifi (8th January 2011), janette (3rd September 2021)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Erin's Avatar
    Thanks

That was super interesting - I'd love to check that place out sometime. Actually, I'd just love to make it to Peru in general. My younger sister went last summer and I was so jealous she got to go before me!

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Erin For This Post:

38. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

I lived 4 years in Amazonas Brazil, one year in Sulawesi Indonesia and I can tell you the ancient knowledge of ancient tribes are all the secrets we need to know.

Namaste, Steven

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

janette (3rd September 2021), NancyV (9th January 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast