+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: The Stargate of Aramu Muru, in Peru

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Default Re: The Stargate of Aramu Muru, in Peru

This thread has a great timing for me, Im going to Peru this month. I hope to organize my time to go see this doorway!
    I wonder if a camera can make it through.....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

janette (3rd September 2021), meeradas (16th April 2018), Yoda (27th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

@Olam

If you do, please get some practice with a night or infrared camera before you go. I would love to see proof that this stargate really exists and that people disappear into it and reappear from it.
    Of course, make sure the camera isn't too close otherwise the energies may alter the effect. Get some kinda spotlight and get a friend to shine it on the doorway. Oh, and plz post the frequencies of the three tones if you find out what they are (I will practice them in the shower).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

janette (3rd September 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

Good video. I enjoyed the descriptions what they said happened to them.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

janette (3rd September 2021), Yoda (27th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

as str8thinker said, i also don't think this video offers any information to backup the story being told.
    i wasn't even tempted to believe any of it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to noamsh For This Post:

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,853 times in 447 posts

Quote Posted by noamsh (here)
    as str8thinker said, i also don't think this video offers any information to backup the story being told.
    i wasn't even tempted to believe any of it.
    This reminds me of the movie "Contact" with Jody Foster. She traveled to another place for 18 hours but it was only 8 seconds in our time. Each person can have a different experience but they are all very real to them. Open your mind and heart to what cultures around the world are passing down from generation to generation and you will start to understand.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to daledo For This Post:

Hughe (9th January 2011), janette (3rd September 2021), noprophet (7th January 2011), Valerie Villars (18th April 2018), Yoda (27th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Boy I would love to do that. I wont be using a night vision cam as I dont have one and wont buy. However, I wonder if this can be done in the daytime. Maybe not, I have no idea. I will be using a Lumix LX5 camera, its a good camera without night vision. Im traveling extremely light, just the basics in a small bag.
    Jerry Wills sais theft is rampant over there. Of coarse with his 6 foot 9 or something like that, I guess he can afford to chance bringing alot of equipment. I myself have traveled alot in the past and its just so great to have almost nothing to carry. I don't want to bother with stress of getting stolen.
    So, Ill see what i can do. I did not ask him about the 3 tones, I suspect it might even be just toning in general. He might of mentioned that to just protect the whole thing, I should ask him I guess.
    I plan to sing my personal holy harmony tones and that should at least get some bit of action!
    Seeing someone actually dissapear into the wall would be something eh?!!
    If I can get that, Im not even sure I would post it pubicly.......don't want that attention.
    These things probably happen when you can't film and only that way....who knows.

One thing for sure, if i can't get in pysically, Ill at least try to get there with Ayahuasca ;-)
    .......thats my main reason for the trip.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

janette (3rd September 2021), meeradas (16th April 2018), Yoda (27th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Do you guys know of any similar sites with stargates in the world? Would be interesting to look into.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elysian For This Post:

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Not too sure what to make of this. Granted Stargates can/should exist given the amount of testimonies to support this, but, I can't help wonder why they can't film the actual test:
    Don't want to disclose the tones? - then remove audio.
    Don't want to have people too near the site to disturb the test? - let the camera stand alone.
    Don't want actual proof to draw every yahoo from round the world? - I suppose a bit of doubt would keep the nay-sayers away, but it's not very scientific, why bother at all?
    Does he organise tours to the site for money? - cynical, I know - but the newsletter posted by Metaphor show this to be the case.

At this point it leaves me feeling kind of empty. I haven't the money to make the trip myself, if I did would this phenomenon be all it's advertised to be?

Well, I can't see my post going anywhere but into the depths of pointlessness, so I'll stop there.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GK76 For This Post:

Atlas (27th May 2016), janette (3rd September 2021), noamsh (8th January 2011)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Because I did not visit Lake Titicaca, that is the one place I did not get to visit in Peru. I regret it now.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 times in 806 posts

Quote Posted by daledo (here)
    This reminds me of the movie "Contact" with Jody Foster. She traveled to another place for 18 hours but it was only 8 seconds in our time. Each person can have a different experience but they are all very real to them. Open your mind and heart to what cultures around the world are passing down from generation to generation and you will start to understand.
    Yeap. What is the true reality we live in?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    Boy I would love to do that. I wont be using a night vision cam as I dont have one and wont buy. However, I wonder if this can be done in the daytime. Maybe not, I have no idea. I will be using a Lumix LX5 camera, its a good camera without night vision. Im traveling extremely light, just the basics in a small bag.
    Jerry Wills sais theft is rampant over there. Of coarse with his 6 foot 9 or something like that, I guess he can afford to chance bringing alot of equipment. I myself have traveled alot in the past and its just so great to have almost nothing to carry. I don't want to bother with stress of getting stolen.
    So, Ill see what i can do. I did not ask him about the 3 tones, I suspect it might even be just toning in general. He might of mentioned that to just protect the whole thing, I should ask him I guess.
    I plan to sing my personal holy harmony tones and that should at least get some bit of action!
    Seeing someone actually dissapear into the wall would be something eh?!!
    If I can get that, Im not even sure I would post it pubicly.......don't want that attention.
    These things probably happen when you can't film and only that way....who knows.

One thing for sure, if i can't get in pysically, Ill at least try to get there with Ayahuasca ;-)
    .......thats my main reason for the trip.
    Have a wonderful trip and please tell us about your Ayahuasca experiences when you return!

Nancy

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,853 times in 447 posts

The Doorway of Aramu Muru: Stargate in the Andes

Author: Jerry Wills
    Published on: May 22, 1999

http://www.chosenones.net/article.php?id=397

This is his original experience with the stargate.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daledo For This Post:

Atlas (27th May 2016), janette (3rd September 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Hello to everyone.....
    So I am back from Peru.
    I will say right now that I did not go to the Aramu Muru stargate......I did not even go see Machu Pichhu.....
    Im probably the only one coming back from Peru that did not go there!.....

Anyhow, I was quite busy with my personal healing and felt no urge to leave Pisac and its surroundings. The mountains are so very special and I felt like a child at the bottom of a crib. The mountains rocking me all along.

My Ayahuasca journey was life changing and permanent. I have ongoing changes in my life now almost daily. Its even difficult to keep up and especially accept the changes. Its been 2 weeks now since my return and yesterday I hit a wall. I realize now that its very difficult to accept the changes. Some part of me still wants to be sad and lost....
    In the end though, its all good.
    I know now that it will take alot more time than I thought to absorb and intigrate all that I have gained in spiritual insight and what I have learned about myself.
    I am going back to Peru in September to complete a 20 day "dieta. in the jungle. I have always known to have healing powers thru my hands but it was non functional as I needed to heal myself first. The September trip will I hope help consolidate all that I will have intigrated up to that point.
    Like I said, my life is different now, but its a challenge to accept the changes, no matter how good they are.....
    I wish you all peace in your heart,
    Olam

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Atlas (27th May 2016), janette (3rd September 2021), meeradas (16th April 2018), NancyV (27th February 2011), str8thinker (28th February 2011), Valerie Villars (18th April 2018), witchy1 (27th February 2011), Yoda (27th February 2011)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

saw the vid on his website about the stargate, awsome that he would know what it is as soon as he saw it, and how to activate it.. check him out on the web, his story is one of kind. 7ft tall reading two sets of encyclopedias by age twelve, and he has healing ability, that is documented. I believe he is from tua cetli... how many of us would recognize a stargate much less how to operate it?
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Thanks for letting us know how profound your ayahuasca journey was, Olam! I fully understand how life changing new spiritual insights and journeys can be. It can sometimes take a year or more to integrate these experiences. It took me probably a year when I first started traveling out of body to get used to being in the world, then being free of the restraints of the body and this dimension to travel among the dimensions as a powerful being. It happened so often that I felt I was like a yo-yo, going back and forth from one fairly limited reality into being unlimited.

It's easy to understand that going to physical destinations like Machu Piccu and others would not have much importance at all when you have just taken a most incredible journey to places that few travel to in their lives. I'm happy that you're going back again and wish you the very best in your exciting adventures.

Nancy

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Atlas (27th May 2016), janette (3rd September 2021), Yoda (27th February 2011)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member jjl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 544 posts

Interesting post Daledo, thank you

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jjl For This Post:

Atlas (27th May 2016), janette (3rd September 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Far from civilization, and high within the Andes, an outcropping of ancient petrified sandstone was shaped by the hands of a forgotten civilization. The technology they possessed exceeds the current understand of quantum principals.

The outcropping was made ornate by including the features of a woman lying on her back as she gazes silently towards the sky. Beneath her, a shallow entryway, an odd keyhole, was placed whose secrets have been known to the Aymara shamen for thousands of years.

Now, as we approach 2012, and the end of an era, those secrets have been given. The mysterious portal has opened once again to those gifted enough, brave enough, to pass through. But who - or what - waits on the other side?

Five intrpid explorers are about to find out...

For All The Ancient Civilization Enthusiast's Here On This Project, Have I Got A Nugget For You. Please Enjoy The Show!

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 3rd July 2014 at 13:27.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

34. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

ajyana (10th January 2012), Andrew (10th January 2012), aranuk (10th January 2012), ascendingstarseed (10th January 2012), astrid (10th January 2012), Atlas (27th May 2016), Caren (10th January 2012), Cartomancer (10th August 2012), CeltMan (11th January 2012), crosby (10th January 2012), Eric (10th January 2012), etheric underground (9th August 2012), Gardener (10th January 2012), ghostrider (10th January 2012), intruth (10th August 2012), janette (3rd September 2021), jubjubmoreley (11th January 2012), Kindred (10th January 2012), Libico (10th January 2012), Lifebringer (8th August 2012), mab777 (10th January 2012), mahalall (10th January 2012), meeradas (10th August 2012), mountain_jim (10th January 2012), NancyV (9th August 2012), Ria (10th January 2012), Rosco1 (3rd July 2014), Samsara (11th January 2012), sdv (8th August 2012), shadowstalker (10th January 2012), Soul Safari (9th August 2012), ViralSpiral (10th January 2012), Watching from Cyprus (10th January 2012)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

i'm gonna have to download cause the stream is so bad. i'll get back with ya. looks interesting.

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VaughnB For This Post:

janette (3rd September 2021), WhiteFeather (10th January 2012)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Sith73's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 times in 243 posts

Yep I have seen the video very cool. The ancient races were light years ahead of us in so many ways.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sith73 For This Post:

janette (3rd September 2021), WhiteFeather (10th January 2012)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

The Dial Up Version on that site seems to work pretty efficiently, give that a shot peeps. If you pause the video for several minutes the video will stream fine without the buffering delays.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 10th January 2012 at 03:14.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (10th January 2012), crosby (10th January 2012), janette (3rd September 2021), Ria (11th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast