+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Petitie - Stop chemtrails en weermanipulatie nu ! - For Dutch citizens

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 times in 456 posts

Default Petitie - Stop chemtrails en weermanipulatie nu ! - For Dutch citizens

-

Dit is een Burgerinitiatief om 40.000 handtekeningen te verzamelen.

Het heimelijk toepassen van weermodificatie (geo-engineering), d.m.v. het sproeien van zogenaamde chemtrails, moet op de agenda van de samenleving en de Tweede Kamer worden gezet. Heeft u hier voor of tegen kunnen stemmen?

Er moet snel duidelijkheid over komen.
    Teken deze petitie dus!

http://www.earth-matters.nl/51/11004...nipulatie.html

Met 40.000 handtekeningen zorgen we ervoor dat het sproeien van chemtrails besproken moet worden in de Tweede Kamer. Wij hopen dat er dan serieus onderzoek komt en getuigen gehoord kunnen worden tijdens een 'parlementaire' hoorzitting!

Er zijn al aardig wat handtekeningen binnen, maar nog lang niet genoeg!
    Alleen al het lanceren van dit initiatief heeft de aandacht gevestigd op chemtrails. Dus we hopen dat dit de druk weer opvoert om er nu mee te stoppen!
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 20th February 2019 at 20:38.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st February 2019), cursichella1 (21st February 2019), Jantje (21st February 2019), toppy (21st February 2019), Words of Joy (21st February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,217 times in 759 posts

Default Re: Petitie - Stop chemtrails en weermanipulatie nu ! - For Dutch citizens

A bearable Google-translated English version of Deux Corbeaux's linked webpage is HERE
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (21st February 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Default Re: Petitie - Stop chemtrails en weermanipulatie nu ! - For Dutch citizens

Quote Posted by Deux Corbeaux (here)
    -

Dit is een Burgerinitiatief om 40.000 handtekeningen te verzamelen.

Het heimelijk toepassen van weermodificatie (geo-engineering), d.m.v. het sproeien van zogenaamde chemtrails, moet op de agenda van de samenleving en de Tweede Kamer worden gezet. Heeft u hier voor of tegen kunnen stemmen?

Er moet snel duidelijkheid over komen.
    Teken deze petitie dus!

http://www.earth-matters.nl/51/11004...nipulatie.html

Met 40.000 handtekeningen zorgen we ervoor dat het sproeien van chemtrails besproken moet worden in de Tweede Kamer. Wij hopen dat er dan serieus onderzoek komt en getuigen gehoord kunnen worden tijdens een 'parlementaire' hoorzitting!

Er zijn al aardig wat handtekeningen binnen, maar nog lang niet genoeg!
    Alleen al het lanceren van dit initiatief heeft de aandacht gevestigd op chemtrails. Dus we hopen dat dit de druk weer opvoert om er nu mee te stoppen!
    Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)
    A bearable Google-translated English version of Deux Corbeaux's linked webpage is HERE

Thank you cursichella1

Here’s the translation of my opening post:

This is a Citizens' initiative to collect 40,000 signatures.

The secret application of weather modification (geo-engineering), through the spraying of so-called chemtrails, must be put on the agenda of society and the House of Representatives. Have you been able to vote for or against this?

There must be clarity quickly.
    Sign this petition !

40,000 signatures we ensure that the spraying of chemtrails must be discussed in the House of Representatives. We hope that there will be serious investigation and witnesses can be heard during a 'parliamentary' hearing!

There are already quite a few signatures in, but not nearly enough! Just launching this initiative has focused attention on chemtrails. So we hope that this will increase the pressure to stop now!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

cursichella1 (25th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

It's asking the bully to stop bullying. This won't be taken seriously at all, especially not by dutch politicians. Somehow there is a whole bunch of idiots who still think the government will represent the people over here. If anything at all happens with this petition, it will most likely be a campaign against "conspiracy theories"

Sorry to be so pessimistic but I'm not holding my breath. Any dutchies on here who think this is gonna work ?

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Quote Posted by Jantje (here)
    Sorry to be so pessimistic but I'm not holding my breath. Any dutchies on here who think this is gonna work ?
    I don't think it will bring change, though if it raises a bit of awareness, then at least it did something.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (21st February 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Slobbe (here)
    I don't think it will bring change, though if it raises a bit of awareness, then at least it did something.
    Thank you Slobbe, we will see what change it will bring, or not.

One has to start somewhere. If the number 40.000 signatures can be reached, then parliament has to put it on their agenda and the label “conspiracy crap” can (hopefully) not be used anymore.

And then we have to wait if and how the news media are going to cover it, and that is my biggest concern.

But as the Dutch saying goes: “Niet geschoten, altijd mis” (not taking a shot is a sure miss).
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 21st February 2019 at 14:57.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

cursichella1 (25th February 2019), Valerie Villars (21st February 2019), Words of Joy (21st February 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Quote Posted by Deux Corbeaux (here)
    Quote Posted by Slobbe (here)
    Thank you Slobbe, we will see what change it will bring, or not.

One has to start somewhere. If the number 40.000 signatures can be reached, then parliament has to put it on their agenda and the label “conspiracy crap” can (hopefully) not be used anymore.
    T
    And then we have to wait if and how the news media are going to cover it, and that is my biggest concern.

But as the Dutch saying goes: “Niet geschoten, altijd mis” (not taking a shot is a sure miss).
    I'll give a couple of other Dutch sayings: Voor mij "staat als een paal boven water", dat onze regering in Nederland niet "aan de touwtjes trekt". Als er een oplossing moet komen voor chemtrails, dan denk ik dat we bij onze overheid denk ik "aan het verkeerde adres zijn". En ze het initiatief "een rad voor de ogen zullen draaien". En ik verwacht dat er binnen de gecontroleerde media "geen haan naar zal kraaien." Maar, "alle beetjes helpen". En ik hoop dat dit initiatief niet "als een nachtkaars uitgaat". Ik "gun het alle geluk van de wereld" en verlang dat ze "loon naar werk zullen krijgen".

Free translation: For me it's obvious that the Dutch government is not calling the shots in the Netherlands regarding chemtrails. They don't (want to) have influence on the chemtrails. And'll try to fool the people. I think MSM will report only limited or not on it. But all bits help. I hope the initiative won't go out like a candle in the night. All the luck in the world to it and hope it pays off in the end.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (21st February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread