+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9

Thread: Fatal shootings at Christchurch Mosques in New Zealand

1. Link to Post #161
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Default Re: Fatal shootings at Christchurch Mosques in New Zealand

Dave - I already readdressed that issue in my last post if you cared to read it properly.

Thank you for the link to the higher quality footage - which post-viewing has altered my perception
    of the event as I have readily admitted.

My perception of this forum was a platform where folks could present an opinion or material for open discourse and debate
    with a view to achieving some sort of consensus on a (usually controversial) topic - without the mudslinging and barbs.

Excellent research Dave - you have altered my perception in a particular area of this heinous event -

Now respectfully Please, I implore you, get over yourself.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

BMJ (2nd April 2019), Hervé (2nd April 2019), KiwiElf (3rd April 2019), Lost N Found (3rd April 2019)

3. Link to Post #162
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Memes can be useful - and this one fits the fakestream media narrative

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hello I'm the NZ Shooting Narrative.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	40355

4. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,351 times in 1,708 posts

Kurt Haskell provides 18 points, out of his 41 point list, that indicate the New Zealand shooting was a false flag. As of the 16/3/19.

About Kurt Haskell, Quote:
    "Since becoming a rare eyewitness to a false flag attack in 2009, Kurt has dedicating many thousands of hours to researching each subsequent false flag attack."

Link: https://www.kurthaskell.com/about

Was New Zealand mosque event real? What’s the evidence?
    Quote:
    "How many out of Kurt Ritchard Haskell’s 41 signs of a a false flag did this incident display? 18 so far!

Please note that not all of these items will be found in relation to every false flag event. Very few, if any, of these items should be found at a real event. Thus, when you start seeing several of these items appear in one event, it is most likely a false flag.

6. Key video is hidden. Still pictures, which are often grainy or unclear are released to support the official story.

8. The perpetrators are identified in record time.

13. New laws or military action take place as a result of the event.

14. The event receives an abnormal amount of press coverage.

15. The country where the event took place has recently irritated Israel in some way.

16. The event and perpetrators are set up to cause conflict between several different religious, ethnic or sexual orientation groups.

18. The friends and family of the victims do interviews that are not believable.

20. One or more bombs do not detonate.

22. An unbelievable hero story is released by the press on day two.

23. A manifesto is released by the perpetrator.

24. A drill is taking place at or near the event at the same time.

27. Little to no amateur cell phone video footage of the event is released.

29. An online video is found of the perpetrator acting crazy.

30. The details of the event make it impossible to not be reminded of other recent false flag events.

32. The perpetrators wore body armor.

33. Former military members played key roles in the event in some way.

35. Authorities are on the scene in record time and numbers that would not normally be possible In a short time period without prior knowledge.

37. Authorities immediately “find” evidence that ties the perpetrators to radical beliefs."

Link: http://tapnewswire.com/2019/03/new-z...-the-evidence/

Link to 41 indicators of a false flag.

Link: https://www.thevinnyeastwoodshow.com...r-kurt-haskell
    Last edited by BMJ; 4th April 2019 at 10:48.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Franny (6th April 2019), Hervé (4th April 2019), Innocent Warrior (5th April 2019), KiwiElf (4th April 2019), Lost N Found (5th April 2019), mountain_jim (4th April 2019), Orobo (8th April 2019), Reinhard (5th April 2019), Soda (26th March 2020), ThePythonicCow (4th April 2019), Zanshin (5th April 2019)

6. Link to Post #164
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Author anonymous, published by Henry Makow.

“I am from NZ and have a lot of information on the shooting and Freemasons in NZ. First a little background.

I got into what today is called Conspiracy Theories when I was 17. Back then it was called Cover-ups and should still be called that. You could only buy the books at Christian Bookstores as mainstream shops would not sell them in NZ.

My paternal Grandfather was Head of the Phoenix Lodge, a Blue Lodge in Westport. An English constitution Lodge. They told us at his funeral he was head of all the Lodges for the South Island.

My father refused to join. All doors to good employment were closed to him in my hometown. The father is only allowed to ask once, but my father said his father's lodge brothers never stopped hassling him to join for 30 years. They told him it would bring them prestige to bring in the son of a brother who could bring his own son in. My father rejected them as a rational man who would not join an organization who would not tell you what they were about until after you joined.

My other Grandfather had been a Lodge member who came home from a meeting one night and burned all his Lodge gear in front of his family and told them, "Have nothing to do with them, they are Evil."

His employment went badly after that, like all Masons who leave the Lodge in small towns.

For people who say they are for equality they certainly don't act like it.

THE SHOOTING PSY-OP

Here is some of what I know about the shooting psy-op. I have been hand circulating this where I live. Trying to get the information to non-Freemason cops and former non- Freemason military people. Publish as you feel appropriate.

Upon reaching the Rank of Master Mason a Freemason enters into a verbal contract known as The Oath of Obligation of a Master Mason. This Oath is damning and an act of Treason.

The Master Mason agrees in employment situations he will always employ a Freemason over a non-Freemason. This is why our courts, government Military and Intelligence heads are Freemasons.

The master mason also agrees to obey the call for aid from another Freemason and obey any higher ranked Freemason without hesitation unless it endangers his life or his family's life.

This is why all Royal Commissions of Inquiry are headed by a Freemason in NZ. This way they can protect their own and always have done. It is why the Erebus report was a litany of lies.

There can be no Just and Free society when people who enter secret agreements to advantage themselves over the rest of us end up in the top positions.

(In NZ all Royal Commissions of Inquiry have been headed by a Freemason or their spouses, utter cover-ups. In NZ to be a Sir or Dame you have to enter the order and be at least an Entered Apprentice to qualify.)

The Mosque shooter was identified as a member of the Masonic Forum in Canberra Australia. This means he is a Freemason. This was censored on the NZ internet by 9AM the next day by the Freemason Prime Minister and the Freemason Head of Police Mike Bush.

(NZ'ers have been denied the information via mass government censorship, this is Unlawful in NZ, please let NZ'ers know through any channels possible)

The Freemason shooter kills 50.

The Freemason cops didn't turn up on time and helped the two other shooters get away.

They then threatened anyone who shared video of the other shooters with 10 years in jail. (The 22-year-old who was hiding out the back in the car park during the shooting captured 8 seconds of footage on his cell phone of the other two shooters- also censored in NZ - has been arrested and threatened with 15 years in jail. It is likely his defence lawyer provided is a Freemason. This is how they railroad people in court in NZ.)

The Freemason PM says the Freemason Intel services knew nothing... but don't worry the Freemason courts will handle it.

She also starts an Inquiry, headed by a Freemason. The Freemason controlled NZ Media all bob their heads in time and never question the illegal actions the NZ govt and PM have taken.

The senior CHCH cops are Freemasons

Every head of police in NZ has been a Freemason.

The heads of the NZ military are all Freemasons.

The heads of the NZ Intelligence services are Freemasons.

The heads of the NZ courts and snr judges are Freemasons.

The NZ PM is a member of The Order of The Eastern Star, female Freemasons.

Head of Police in NZ is Mike Bush. Mike is from my hometown of Westport. That is how I know for a fact he is a very senior Freemason.

After WWII the western governments of the world promised their people they would never pass a law regulating human beings ever again because that is what the Nazi's did.

They have not as they can only create Commercial Law not Common Law which is set in stone and includes the Right to Privacy. No one can spy on you without your permission and the NZ govt, NZ Judges and Lawyers all know this. They have betrayed us all.

After WWII the people of NZ made agreements between themselves so no force like the Nazi's could rise again.

They promised never to accept Censorship or Criminalization of Opinion.

They promised if it ever happens the NZ people would march on Parliament the next day and drag them out into the streets and give them the beating of their lives and tell them they are fired.

They did so to preserve Freedoms the NZ soldiers had fought and died for. If you accept Censorship or Criminalization of Opinion you have reverted to what the Nazi's were doing to their people and all of Oppressed Europe.

people have forgotten the agreements their great grandparents made to preserve Freedom in NZ.

They said The price of Freedom is people will make mistakes. If you don't accept that then you don't really believe in Freedom.

There is an Agency which controls the NZ Media. They decide what is censored and what is promoted. My information is that agency is headed by a snr Freemason intelligence official, who is not a NZ'er. A foreign actor of another nation controls what is censored to the public in NZ. The NZ govt refuses to let you know this even exists.

---
    PS I have been hacked and threatened for trying to get this information out to the NZ people.

I have been anonymously distributing this to non-Freemason cops and non-Freemason ex-military in NZ and telling them to pass it on.

Later today I will e-mail every member of the NZ Media and let them know if they do not make full disclosures their relations will be informed they did not stand for their nation when needed and chose their careers over honestly. NZ only has 5 million people and only 2 degrees of separation as a result and social justice is more effective than legal justice here. These sort of tactics works well over here as people don't like to see their family name shamed.

I will also suggest whoever publishes it first will be King or Queen of the NZ Media afterwards and will be seen as a hero to the NZ people.

The day after will e-mail the Law Commission in NZ and let them know I am willing to expose the full mechanisms of Western Law for what they allowed to occur and the deception they have created to make money of people ignorant of The Law.

What will occur in NZ will be in their hands. Either it will be peaceful if they make full confessions and beg the public forgiveness or the former non-Freemason military and non-Freemason cops will take appropriate action.

In a small nation, the cops and military are our family, directly related to many of us. They will stand with us not with their Freemason commanders...as long as the information gets out.“

Source.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

7. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

avid (5th April 2019), bennycog (5th April 2019), BMJ (5th April 2019), Constance (4th May 2019), Deux Corbeaux (5th April 2019), Franny (6th April 2019), Hervé (5th April 2019), Hym (5th April 2019), KiwiElf (5th April 2019), Lost N Found (5th April 2019), mountain_jim (5th April 2019), Orph (5th April 2019), Pam (11th May 2019), Soda (26th March 2020), ThePythonicCow (5th April 2019), Valerie Villars (5th April 2019), waree (6th April 2019), Zanshin (5th April 2019)

8. Link to Post #165
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Excellent Rachel (and sadly true - Please refer to my NZ 8CHAN link on the previous page, Post #152 - it's near the end of that link)

The Christchurch cops were allegedly told to "stand down" by [*****] - does this sound familiar? (they are two minutes away from the crime scene and it took them 30+ minutes to get there).
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 5th April 2019 at 08:33.

9. Link to Post #166
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

Could you spell out what parts of his take that you don't give him credibility for?
    I'm interested to hear about it and what your take on it is?
    Personally I couldn't find any fault in what he was saying really.

IMO, Igan, like Icke, (and a few others) is still banging the same old playbook and paradigm - note PAST TENSE. (They almost sound alike!).

I do not believe their viewpoints are as relevant as they once were prior to Trump's election - EVERYTHING changed at that point. "Their" Deep State plan went down the gurgler.

Both Icke & Igan rubbish Q & Trump, which is their prerogative; it is not my understanding of real events currently unfolding. (perhaps you might like to hop over to the Q thread and see what has been discussed over and above what is on this thread in the last few weeks)?

Like all false flag events, there is a hidden agenda (take your pick) and YES, real innocent people died; this was NOT a hoax. But to blame Trump, or Q or "White Nationalists" for this is nonsensical. That is straight out of the Deep State Leftist Playbook being pushed by the fakestream media narrative and American Democrats. And guess what? Q warned of that well in advance.
    I was generalizing about Igan when I said I couldn't find any fault in what he as saying. That's why I added "really" at the end.

When I said that I was not thinking about his comments about Trump or Q.

To me both Trump and Q are irrelevant to the political landscape. They are bit players, puppets.

Of course I don't blame Trump or Q for what occurred in NZ.
    The events had deep state roots.
    Tarrant was simply a patsy.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

BMJ (6th April 2019), Innocent Warrior (8th April 2019), KiwiElf (5th April 2019)

11. Link to Post #167
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

This question is posed to Kiwi's or anyone who is familiar with the appropriate laws in New Zealand.
    Is it possible for a N.Z. citizen to discover the identity of a car owner by providing a vehicle license plate number to an appropriate N.Z. authority?

If yes, how is the process handled?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

BMJ (5th May 2019), KiwiElf (11th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #168
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This question is posed to Kiwi's or anyone who is familiar with the appropriate laws in New Zealand.
    Is it possible for a N.Z. citizen to discover the identity of a car owner by providing a vehicle license plate number to an appropriate N.Z. authority?

Technically, under NZ Privacy Laws, no you can't, unless it was involved in a crime or accident & you were directly involved as a victim, ie a hit & run, and even then, not unless charges are bought against that person.

As a witness (not the victim) of such an incident, you would only find out by the Police, (on a need to know basis), or in court (or possibly the media) during or after the assailant was charged.

If you just wanted to know "who owns a particular car" (perhaps for the purposes of making an offer to buy it), then almost zero chance. (Once upon a time, you could quite easily). A possible exception might be a rare or club car, and members might point you to the owner, which again "technically" would be illegal. (More likely they'll take your details and pass those on to the owner to contact you).

(That being said, I'm sure there are a few ways to get around it. There are plenty of unscrupulous Lawyers around - and perhaps a "friend" in the know - who could probably bend the rules).
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 11th May 2019 at 05:00.

14. Link to Post #169
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)

Technically, under NZ Privacy Laws, no it isn't, unless it was involved in a crime or accident & you were directly involved as a victim, ie a hit & run, and even then, not unless charges are bought against that person....
    Thanks Kiwi.

I will explain why I asked.

I have studied the Tarrant shooting video very carefully.
    It is very clear there were accomplices/handlers in the crime.

I counted at least three.

One of the three, I call them Handler C, was sitting in a car parked just left of the mosque entrance.
    Tarrant leaves the mosque to go back to his car to get another gun and more ammo.

When Tarrant returns to the mosque entrance driveway (he's still on the sidewalk) and is about to walk up to the
    main entrance he sees Handler C's car begin to drive towards him to exit the parking lot.

Had this been any of the mosque attendees trying to flee, Tarrant would have shot and killed the driver immediately.
    Instead, Tarrant continues walking down the street sidewalk and enters the second driveway to the parking lot, thereby
    allowing Handler C to drive out from the main driveway to the street, unmolested.

Tarrant walks through the parking lot (after firing several shots at someone down the lane) using this circuitous route
    and arrives at the front entrance to the mosque. Now Handler C's car is no longer parked at the door and has left.

When Tarrant left the mosque the first time he turned towards Handler C's car and was about to shoot at the driver/passenger
    but stopped, recognizing them.
    As he was looking at the car, the camera on his head captured the driver's license of this car.

It was a weird license in that it was crumpled up badly and did not match the condition of the vehicle which was an upscale sedan.
    The license number can still quite easily be made out.

Now here's the thing...

Either the car belongs to Handler C or a regular mosque attendee.
    If it belongs to Handler C and the police were really interested in catching all responsible for the shooting they would have traced the plate,
    found the driver and arrested him/her.

If it belongs to a regular mosque attendee, they also would have traced the plate and found the driver.
    But in this case, they would have questioned them with some very pointed questions.
    Such as:

1. Why did you park your car just to the left of the mosque entrance, in a spot not designated for parking when there
    were plenty of parking spots in the parking lot?
    2. Why were you sitting in the car when the shooting was going on inside the church?
    3. Why didn't you drive away when you heard the shooting going on?
    4. Why didn't you drive away immediately after the killer (Tarrant) had left the mosque the first time?

If I, a simple layman can make these discoveries, then obviously a professionally trained police division can too.

Now it's possible that the plate was stolen and did not belong to the vehicle.
    But we still should have heard statements about this from the police as well as statements about what happened at the scene.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

BMJ (11th May 2019), Hervé (11th May 2019), KiwiElf (11th May 2019), mountain_jim (11th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (11th May 2019)

16. Link to Post #170
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'd say you were "right" on several counts. Put it in the category of "cover up".

(But keep digging; "inquiring minds", in addition to yourself, would like to know!)

17. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

An update to the Christchurch Mosques shootings aftermath.

Some thoughts, "People kill not guns".

This is not a safety measure, if it was they would implement a better screening process for gun owners and would have adopted it.

This pre planned knee jerk reaction is in fact only about one thing having "more power to control the people".

If the people have more guns than the police and military they can be a threat to the status quo, disarm the people then they are a lot easier to subdue in times of unrest.

New Zealand's gun buyback scheme ended on Friday, after a six-month process, initial figures estimate that 33,000 people handed in about 51,000 guns. Gun advocates say that up to two-thirds of the banned weapons have been retained, or about 113,000.

New Zealanders hand in 50,000 guns as buyback scheme ends, but some say it is not enough
    Quote:
    "Wellington banned the most lethal types of semi-automatic weapons less than a month after a gunman in March killed 51 people at two Christchurch mosques.

The police then launched a six-month program to buy the newly banned weapons from owners.

The buyback ended midnight on Friday, with gun collection points staying open late as police reported a surge in last-minute returns.

Provisional figures indicate 33,000 people handed in 51,000 guns.

Another 5,000 guns were collected as part of a parallel amnesty in which owners could hand over any type of firearm without any questions being asked but without getting compensated.

Owners also modified another 2,700 guns to make them legally compliant, while police said they had seized a further 1,800 guns from gangs since March.

And police said they were in the process of collecting another 1,600 guns from gun dealers....

The council estimates 170,000 semi-automatic weapons were in circulation before the amnesty was announced."

Link: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-12-...ed-in/11821402
    Last edited by BMJ; 22nd December 2019 at 07:10.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Franny (22nd December 2019), mountain_jim (22nd December 2019)

19. Link to Post #172
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    An update to the Christchurch Mosques shootings aftermath.

Some thoughts, "People kill not guns".

Thanks for the update BMJ.

I haven't pursued this case since my last post, but as I tried to make clear in it, if authorities were not involved in the killings themselves, they would have
    traced the license plate of Handler C's car and notified the public of who they were and what their roles were in the killings, as well as Handlers A and B.

All of this "gun buyback scheme" is window dressing.
    The video speaks for itself if anyone takes the time to analyze it carefully.
    Tarrant had accomplices period. End of story. This is NOT what we were told.

If anyone has downloaded the video and needs guidance on how to spot the three handlers I will gladly assist you.
    Just let me know.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

BMJ (25th December 2019), wegge (26th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #173
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Tarrant quietly pleads guilty today from his jail cell via a video link, because of the COVID-19 restrictions.

Hmmmm...... now there will be no trial....hmmmm...isn't that convenient?
    No opportunity to bring up handlers A, B & C.

This stinks to high _ell.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

BMJ (30th March 2020), mountain_jim (26th March 2020), wegge (26th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #174
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This comes across as a self sacrificial whistleblower action

24. Link to Post #175
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lazarus (here)
    This comes across as a self sacrificial whistleblower action
    I would never characterize it as such.

First of all, what whistle did Tarrant blow?

Secondly, when an operation is as sophisticated as this one was,
    there is usually an agreement between the killer and the handlers/higher ups
    such that any pleads made after incarceration are just window dressing.

The killer is released behind the scenes, occasionally making appearances
    'in jail' to make it look like all is well.

Of course there are cases when the killer is betrayed and they renege on the
    original deal, leaving him holding the bag and stuck in jail permanently.

25. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

CHRISTCHURCH MOSQUE SHOOTING - THE INDISPUTABLE FACTS

To view the video go to
    https://www.bitchute.com/channel/TheCrowhouse/
    you will see a header bar that says " Some videos are not shown due to your current sensitivity settings, click here to show them."
    Click that bar then the video of this title will be listed to view.

Sorry guys there seems to be censoring at ever turn these days.

Link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/F71MCsT7oUG0/

TheCrowhouse
    25 April 2021

WARNING: All the people of the New Zealand can face very heavy penalties for viewing this material, I am not joking here this a fact, so view at your own discretion.
    Last edited by BMJ; 14th May 2021 at 15:47.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

DaveToo (3rd August 2021)

27. Link to Post #177
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,606 times in 32,796 posts

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (10th April 2023), Ewan (10th April 2023), Gwin Ru (10th April 2023), happyuk (11th April 2023), kudzy (10th April 2023), Reinhard (10th April 2023), Violet3 (11th April 2023), Yoda (10th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9