+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is the Moon an Intelligent Machine that Sees Everything?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Default Is the Moon an Intelligent Machine that Sees Everything?

Linda Moulton Howe’s interview in which she talks about her research.

With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2019), aoibhghaire (25th March 2019), conk (25th March 2019), Ernie Nemeth (23rd March 2019), Franny (23rd March 2019), Inversion (25th March 2019), jjjones (25th March 2019), LifeAngel (24th March 2019), loc333 (25th March 2019), Lunesoleil (30th November 2020), onawah (24th March 2019), Operator (23rd March 2019), shaberon (24th March 2019), Stardad (24th March 2019), Sunny-side-up (24th March 2019), toppy (23rd March 2019), Wansen (25th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Default Re: Is the Moon an Intelligent Machine that Sees Everything?

Ok, I haven't listened to that show yet. So without being frontloaded what immediately came to mind is

Tet from Oblivion: http://moa.omnimulti.com/Tet_(Oblivion) ...

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

No the moon is not.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Satori (24th March 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,514 times in 4,009 posts

Would not think so--uninhabited, possibly captured object, without atmosphere or magnetic field. Residence of the All Seeing Eye is within the human psyche, which would know all mental conditions, aside from the fact that anything in nature serves as a recording device (certain high grades of steel, or pristine snow especially).

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

There is a lot of strangeness involving "our" Moon.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th March 2019), Inversion (25th March 2019), Mandala (25th March 2019), pabranno (6th September 2022), petra (25th March 2019), Satori (24th March 2019), XelNaga (15th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

For those wishing to delve deeper into the subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * An object that, when it is in 'full bloom', creates the need for police and ambulance services to increase the number of 'on duty' personnel due to the massive upsurge in violent and destructive behaviour that occurs;

* An object that has caused indigenous cultures around the world to create special ceremonies for its presence - not to celebrate it, but to protect themselves from its dark influence;
    * An object that is so not a part of of this planet's natural history that civilizations around the world have recorded, both in written and oral traditions, "a time before" its arrival here, and that it was drawn into Earth's orbit by 'the chariots in the sky';

* An object whose origins have been extensively-theorized about by mainstream researchers, only to have all three of the most prominent ones completely fail to find even a smidgen of scientific consensus;

* An object that is far too large, too close and too light for a planet of Earth's size, with an unlikely orbiting rotation - to say nothing of the fact that a planet like Earth (which possesses a weak gravitational field) shouldn't even draw in a moon-satellite to begin with;

* An object whose unnatural distance from the Earth's surface just so happens to perfectly eclipse the Sun (our planet's source of life-giving photonic information) - not just once or twice a year, but on a daily basis;

* An object that NASA (through observing asteroid and other missile impacts on the moon's surface) has discovered is a hollowed-out ("inside-out") structure that seems to possess metallic ('ringing') qualities;

* An object that only shows the planet one face, instead of rotating like naturally-occuring orbiting satellites do;

* An object that, if anything, prevents the Earth's inhabitants (plant, mineral, insect, animal, mammal) from fully-receiving, absorbing, translating, and utilizing the entire spectrum of the Sun's frequencies - acting an energetic 'firewall';

* An object that keeps the the Earth's orbits around the sun in an elliptical orbit - the same kind of orbit that it has around the Earth - which leads to the infamous 'wobble' and subsequent Milankovitch cycles which have caused massive upheavals with regard to planetary climate events such as the last Ice Age;

... so I'm being told that this object, this false satellite, this un-natural invader, this manipulator of consciousness, is somehow connected in any way to Gaia's innate wisdom and beauty, that it is somehow an avatar/symbol of feminine/goddess energy (gotta love patriarchy!), that its influence over the female reproductive cycle is a natural and positive event, that it is a synergistic aspect of our planet's holistic biosphere to which we might offer up intentions and prayers of manifestation, that it is somehow a part of our lives that is to be worshiped or appreciated in a way that gives it power and influence?

Sorry folks, but that strikes me as the very definition of....(wait for it)...Lunacy.
    *drops mic, walks off stage*

Posted by Tim McClew in August 9, 2012

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://veilofreality.com/the-esoter...K8i8sOhlLZUEOg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=335v...WyA9opH_8bi8Bc

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.facebook.com/download/14...q9KAtQtjcpEmVu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The heat of the Sun warmed my skin and sank into my muscles and bones. As the fiery pulsations of light radiated from the star, I harmonized my breath, my entire existence, with its rhythm, which drew me into its furnace of cosmic comprehension. When there was no differentiation between the limits of my body-mind and the radiant matrices of solar light, I entered its labyrinth of lens-like crystalline chambers and returned to that from which I came. Quenched in this reunion, I moved beyond the Sun and found the container of my consciousness floating above it in a silence that was absolute. I drifted in a sea of potentiality. There was neither the passage of time nor the absence of its passage.
    A starry display before me, I beheld the courtship of creation between the Sun and Earth. Liquid gold fractals of geometric energy formed an unremitting arid endless transmission of light-code Intelligence pulsing in orgasmic spherical waves from the Sun, generating the photonic matrix of creation, cascades of primal data rippling out to Earth's bio-spheric aura. A responsive shiver of energy emanated from Earth, an egg-like receptive embrace which integrated the electric seed impulse of the Sun's attentions, a womb from which all cosmological solar transmissions were birthed into time and space.
    This sacred communion formed interference patterns of geometries that nested seamlessly, morphing, birthing ever more dense fields of manifestation. The life mandate, entering the bio-spheric membrane of Earth, descended into the crystallization of matter, translating light's subtle impulse as life forms that walk, fly and swim, clothed in fur, feather and skin... trees, flowers and shimmering wings; Earth interpreting the love from her Sun as the living poetry of form and feeling, color and sound. Into the ratio of this symbiotic relationship was the peripheral but essential influence of other planets through whose presence within this solar system the symbiosis of evolution was coded.
    It was then that I felt the discordance.
    It reminded me of every negative response, thought or feeling that I had ever experienced within the scope of my life as a Human. I felt from behind me in the shadows of space, a transmission; a contorted mutant influence. Its invasive presence permeated the sacred communion I had witnessed, downgrading the resonant tantric harmonic created by the two potencies of creation transmitted and received by Earth and Sun to that of a lesser frequency, disrupting the sacred order of evolutionary embryogenesis, and instead, birthing a deformed fetal paradigm, creating a field of diffracted frequency around the planet in which all living units of circuitry collectively transmitted the electromagnetic consensus of a mortal realm, a cocoon of belief in which the dormant immortality of Humanity never finds its wings, but dies over and over again.
    I understood that this imposter within our solar system has brought death to Earth, showing only one face, keeping its dark side in the shadows. Its ultra-magnetic field instigates the dualistic infrastructure of conflict that has, in the living memory of Humanity, torn the world apart. It stabilizes the genetic mutation of the divine blueprint of all life forms on Earth, perpetiiating the disconnection of core circuitry that would allow for the reciprocal communion of life with the Source of its Creation.
    This congenital disconnection has spawned a devastating spiritual chasm to be filled with innumerable erroneous concepts of God, creating a deeply rooted mycelium of deception in the Human psyche. The transmission of this synthetic and heartless presence never misses a beat, but transmits its mutant message relentlessly and remorselessly in the disease, suffering and death it has catalyzed since it was placed within Earth's orbit. It is the grand deceiver in the sky. It is our moon."
    - Juliet J. Carter, Worldbridger

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Joey For This Post:

Corfitz (25th March 2019), cursichella1 (27th March 2019), Franny (25th March 2019), Keajran (24th March 2019), Mandala (25th March 2019), Matt P (27th March 2019), pabranno (6th September 2022), Pam (25th March 2019), Sunny-side-up (25th March 2019), Wansen (25th March 2019), what is a name? (25th March 2019), XelNaga (15th December 2022)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,394 times in 1,630 posts

The moon is certainly an unusual object. In the first couple of minutes into the video Linda said the moon is filled with computer equipment. It has been used as a monitoring and manipulation station for millions of years. In David Wilcock's book 'The Ascension Mysteries' he wrote that an ancient race built immense structures under the moon's surface and loaded their consciousness' into a computer system. The movie 'Forbidden Planet' was depicting what they found on the moon.

The lunar mountain range Montes Carpatus anagrams to Satan's Computer.
    https://new.wordsmith.org/anagram/an...k=1&source=adv

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montes_Carpatus
    Quote Montes Carpatus is a mountain range that forms the southern edge of the Mare Imbrium on the Moon. The selenographic coordinates of this range are 14.5° N, 24.4° W, and the formation has an overall diameter of 361 km (224 mi). They were named by astronomer Johann Heinrich von Mädler after the Carpathian Mountains in Central Europe.[1]
    In 'The Urantia Book' it states the region the moon resides in is called Satania. Earth's number is 606 which according to Wilcock is the last three digits of our stargate address.

https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-49-inhabited-worlds

Quote Satania itself is an unfinished system containing only 619 inhabited worlds. Such planets are numbered serially in accordance with their registration as inhabited worlds, as worlds inhabited by will creatures. Thus was Urantia given the number 606 of Satania, meaning the 606th world in this local system on which the long evolutionary life process culminated in the appearance of human beings.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Matt P (27th March 2019), XelNaga (15th December 2022)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Linda just recounts what she was told by the folks who claim having been abducted by the aliens. I don't think that the tale dramatically changes her opinion about the physical properties of the moon.

The moon exerts its gravitational influence upon the earth with ocean tides being the most apparent effect. If the moon were indeed hollow, let's say 75% of its mass was missing due to being a hollow sphere, it's gravitational influence would decrease accordingly. Sooner or later, the science would point toward a discrepancy between the expected and the observed i.e., the computed mass of the moon would disagree with its gravitational effect.

Why would the aliens lie to their abductees?

There is a reason: Notice that the word hollow very much rhymes with "follow," which implies the question that asks whether you follow - if you understand what is actually being meant. See, Linda was talking about Neil Armstrong who was allegedly very shaken by observing three extraterrestrial craft sitting pretty on the moon's surface; she was talking about the Apollo mission. Now, notice that the word APOLLO features opposites OL<-->LO. Can you come up with two words that include the same opposites?

There are lots of words like that, but if you reduce the list to those words, which have the same length as APOLLO, then you reduce the list down to about ten words. Then you use a circumstance to select the final two words. The circumstance is what was disclosed to Linda:

Three alien craft FOLLOWED APOLLO 11 to the HOLLOW moon.

The reason why Neil Armstrong allegedly saw three alien craft and not four or two, for example, is that there are three words of the same length featuring the opposites OL<-->LO:

FOLLOW
    APOLLO
    HOLLOW

Since each word is made of 6 letters, the three words are of that "develish" 666 category.

Now, here comes the final common sense test: FOLLOW, ?, HOLLOW.

The middle word APOLLO has dissapeared! The other two words claim that APOLLO was abducted by an alien. How does "the alien" look like? (Linda also mentioned the way different aliens look like.)

If the alien X took interest in APOLLO, both APOLLO and the X-word must be cousins, so to speak. With all possibilities considered, there is only one which fits: MISSION.

That's because the abductee and the abductor complement each other and also include the alpha opposites:

APOLLO: OL<-->LO
    MISSION: IS<-->SI

So if you get abducted and an ugly Gray tells you that if you don't properly complete OPPO_____?, then the Gray will keep sticking a long probing needle into your butt untill you do, then notice the relationship in the clue OPPO; that is, OP<-->PO and complete the word the way it would make both the Gray and your butt happy:

OPPO_____? = OPPOSITE

As you see, the aliens have developed a special language to communicate with the earthlings. It also comes handy in telling apart the truth from the lie. On the other hand, being UFO illiterate is more fun.

14. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by pluton (here)
    As you see, the aliens have developed a special language to communicate with the earthlings.
    ... and it's called English!

Just joking - I see what pluton's getting at here, I just don't agree generally. I don't think there's any "set of rules" you can use to decode alien messages.

Maybe what we need is the opposite... a "special language" to communicate with the aliens. A nice universal way of saying "get away from my butt"

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

cursichella1 (27th March 2019), pluton (27th March 2019)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Consider the many legends and cultures who spoke or wrote about a time before the moon.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th March 2019), cursichella1 (27th March 2019), Mandala (25th March 2019), Sunny-side-up (25th March 2019), XelNaga (15th December 2022)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    I don't think there's any "set of rules" you can use to decode alien messages.
    I didn't say that there are any set of rules. On the contrary, the type of problem solving doesn't rely on the mechanical, or "dull," encoding that we use today. That's because you go to the very distant future where our experience doesn't apply. As an example, the cosmologists have a deep problem to understand the property of the singularity, which gave birth to the universe, just because the math that describes related physical laws doesn't apply in this case.

Of course, there are certain methods that are similar and are being used repeatedly, because there have been many UFO sightings. As a result, there is absolutely no way of hoaxing UFO.

Since we don't suspect anything due to calming influence of MUFON and other research groups, who more or less accept various manifestations attributed to the ET activity at their face value, we wouldn't, for example, notice a relationship between HOLLOW and MOON based on the next-to-first/next-to-last position of O's, which were copied from UFO. Remember that Linda said that Neil Armstrong saw 3 ET craft on the moon, and UFO is a collection of 3 letters. But since the O in UFO is the last letter and not the next-to-last, there were no ET craft around when the module landed on the surface of the solid moon.

Linda also recounted that Neal's friend expected that his old friend Neil would open his arms to hug him, but Neil's mood was supposedly subdued by his overall experience with seeing the UFO's on the moon, so he failed to do so. See, when you are "out there" writing a particular fiction story for Linda Moulton Howe, you surely wouldn't forget to include what (Neil) ARMS-trong would do with his arms upon seeing his old-time friend to accent the expected/unexpected.

So, there are many ARMSTrong... I mean SMARTrong ways that the aliens use to hint who is actually who and what is actually what.

Is there any way to figure out if Man ever lands on Mars and when?

Yes, but it's not that easy. The answer obviously starts with the name of a person who was the first to step on the moon: neil ARMStrong --- shuffle, shuffle ---> neil MARStrong.

So that's what was running behind the strange Linda Moulton Howe's story about Neil Armstrong seeing alien craft on the hollow moon.

But once again - the hollow moon disclosure is much more fun. Can't wait to see the PhD's faces when NASA sends a mining robot to the moon and the drill falls through.

19. Link to Post #12
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

for example, notice a relationship between HOLLOW and MOON based on the next-to-first/next-to-last position of O's, which were copied from UFO. Remember that Linda said that Neil Armstrong saw 3 ET craft on the moon, and UFO is a collection of 3 letters. But since the O in UFO is the last letter and not the next-to-last, there were no ET craft around when the module landed on the surface of the solid moon.

The answer obviously starts with the name of a person who was the first to step on the moon: neil ARMStrong --- shuffle, shuffle ---> neil MARStrong.

Ummmm..... wh... what?

Last edited by MorningFox; 27th March 2019 at 09:24.

20. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

I get a different story from the little guys. Here it is.

Once upon a time there was a planet where the asteroid belt is now. This planet was known by several names in ancient people's tongues but Marduk was probably the most famous name so lets call it that for this writing. Marduk was a world populated by super intelligent life forms.
    These were recorded to be evil in the book of Enoch and refusing to yield to 'God's will' , and the Gods lived on Mars, and if you were to ask them the people of Marduk were always in trouble. This ruling species , the "Gods" as they were referred to by humans, but in actual fact the ancient writings referred to them simply as, "The Highest!", and humans, who looked upon these "Gods" as their creator, well, they wrote about these ones and they feared them. But the bottom line is that these Mars dwellers didn't get on well at all with the species and culture of Marduk.

This feud between these two species went on for eons in our solar system it seems and both had tech. much beyond what we have so they were quite high minded. Like the Hatfield's and McCoy's they feuded daily! Constant fighting and wars were the norm between the two planets and in the final war Mars actually focused great and powerful weapons that penetrated very deeply into the interior of Marduk causing the planet to explode in the process.
    It is not known if they intended to do this or not.

This explosion formed today's asteroid belt and wiped out completely one entire side of Mars and the atmosphere of Mars was also diminished such that the majority of their gene pools were along with lost their lives of other animals on that planet as well as on Marduk. This is how the majority of the damage to the moon supposedly occurred which is said to be artificial, hollow inside and was brought here and this also caused major upheaval on the earth in three or more places during that adjustment period but not to the point it hurt the planet.

Mars was completely shocked and ruined though, and now a dying planet! Only one planet was close that supported life, earth the mining planet. The only problem was the earth was abused over and over and over through time because it was never respected or cared much for other than it's value as a mine until Mars was nearly destroyed!
    The earth was a geological wonderland they mined and it was a giant quarry basically used for the mineral wealth they could generate and regenerate over and over again. The earth was used as a garden, a means to grow and make valued things for the various species of the universe that would purchase them. Remains of the cuts and goings on of these giant mining and quarry machines is still evident all over the planet to discerning eyes! How they did this and how they regenerated new material is little spoken about though.

The planet earth was used to grow living organisms which were started, that is to say 'planted' here to grow for a reason and this organic carbon based life was filled with water which was the main ingredient their tech could use as fuel. Their fuel was hydrogen based and they would blast the planet with plasma shots from the sun via solar flares, because they know how to stir up the sun to shoot flares which used the water in the living organisms for fuel and fossilized everything it scorched and nearly instantly!

But before they ignited the earth they would build pyramids in strategic places covering the land masses evenly so when they turned them on to produce copious amounts of hydrogen gas the atmosphere of the earth would become saturated with it to make the fire good and hot and longer lasting the solar strikes occurred! Then they would disrupt the sun and make it shoot flares at the earth causing great twisting storms of fire breathing twisters all over the earth! Then they would come in and mine out the agates and gems after the plasma expended all the fuel and it solidified into gems and ores from this what used to be living trees, plants and animals. Entire corral reefs were turned into petrified stone and shallow oceans dried up as fuel nearly all over the earth in repeated cycles.

Apparently the Pyramids produced hydrogen gas in great quantities. In several in the world including but not limited to those in Egypt the residue of hydrochloric acid and hydrogenated zinc can still be found in the place inside the pyramid chambers labeled as 'The Queen's Chamber" by Egyptologists. These originator species of beings could when needed literally turn on any number of the pyramids to begin producing copious amounts of this gas into the air. The shafts in the pyramids, one on each side was how they fed the ingredients into the pyramid chamber so they could combine to begin producing this gas as proven by Christopher Dunn in his books. Then they ignite it you see burning off the hydrogen in the air using the sun and that within the bodies of all the plants, animals, oceans and so on leaving petrified remains.

Then they grow it all back up again lush and green with new life that has no clue what is coming and when it is mature and ready they pack up and come in and do it again. That is why you can witness so many evident cycles of life many different sizes here in archaeological digs all over the world. Well that cycle of growth and quarry out all stopped after the great war in heaven described in Revelation. Enoch tells how this all took place because suddenly they needed the earth also describing how they cleaned it in a varied way you have to understand.
    The earth was 'cleansed' and that meant the quarry was not used, the mining equipment was hauled out and the garden was regrown to support the survivors. The fallen angels were dealt with eventually once they were discovered and in the end the creators of our kind pulled wise men from every tribe (race) of the survivors brought to earth and taught them the story of how the war in heaven made all this happen.

The entire story of our hybridizing and creation is true. The creators of this experiment, and the human beings living in this garden that they created used a existing hominid to adapt the human beings to be suitable for this planet are part from here and part from somewhere else. The creator went to a great deal of trouble to 'build' each of the types created.

We could not just come here because everyone brought here from Mars had different reproductive cycles from Mars, which had different moons so mating with existing life of earth was needed to adapt the Mars survivors over time.

It took generations and many experiments to get man to the state they are at today where women have an av. 28 day cycle here and men an av. 33 day cycle regulated by the sun and moon which they brought in to use to help adapt the new species to the planet. This all recorded in detail by the Sumerians and others of various cultures around the world, including myths and legends from China, Peru, South America, Mexico, India, Japan and the Native Americans. Some of the fallen angels mated and produced wives and children and these as described were different than men or the creators and they were a problem. Getting back to perfect in type, they were a problem because they were half breeds of an illegal mating not approved by management of this garden. Then they went out and wrecked havoc in the garden.

The fallen angels violated the garden bylaws and did the unthinkable! They interfered by living with and co-creating life with the experiments, and then kept the acts and the offspring they brought into the world a secret until they became such a problem that it became impossible to hide them any longer! The creators of this garden disagreed with this act of the fallen ones. However they could not violate their own policies of life just because some among them did this, so the thought of destroying the offspring was out of the question as they were innocent and to destroy them would make the creators no better than those they condemned..

The Book of Enoch tells us, "Some of the sons created in this mating of the fallen with the humans did survive", and these are the fallen hybrids were given their own designated areas. The royal peoples or blue bloods with RH negative blood type today mostly royals today that mate among their own and these were provided wives by the creator so they would not want! But make note! There were none for the fallen for the angels that fell were left to want.

The fallen angels were punished and this is told in almost every culture of this cataclysm and this so the sons left would not want but the fallen were made to suffer. The earth is a protected zone never to be threatened or breached due to the mistake the creator beings made in the past that they do not want repeated.

These sons and daughters from the fallen were given their designated area to the north. Those, the fallen that spawned them taught them many things while they still lived but for a great price usually and to even gain an audience with one of them was near impossible. Instead they spoke only to the sons they created before being condemned. These sons learned many talents and grew to great reknown with great skills. The humans were taught things the creator did not wish them to know like reading and writing, metallurgy and math, science, astronomy, agriculture and more! Literally all the wealth of information that literally sprouted up in Sumeria is a result of this knowledge passed on by these fallen ones.

The Watchers of heaven put here by the creators are not like us but still maintain the earth garden for us to thrive and will continue to do so according to the book of Enoch. They also, and the angels of heaven that have not fallen, written about in ancient writings do speak to certain of us from time to time in dreams and visions bringing light and information to us, also as described in the Book of Enoch!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Inversion (27th March 2019), Journeyman (5th September 2022), Valerie Villars (28th March 2019), XelNaga (15th December 2022)

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    for example, notice a relationship between HOLLOW and MOON based on the next-to-first/next-to-last position of O's, which were copied from UFO. Remember that Linda said that Neil Armstrong saw 3 ET craft on the moon, and UFO is a collection of 3 letters. But since the O in UFO is the last letter and not the next-to-last, there were no ET craft around when the module landed on the surface of the solid moon.

The answer obviously starts with the name of a person who was the first to step on the moon: neil ARMStrong --- shuffle, shuffle ---> neil MARStrong.

Ummmm..... wh... what?

Well, your confusion is basically what the aliens rely upon when they send messages through the UFO manifestation, so it couldn't be read by those who are not the recipients. They know that 99.99% of the human population would correct misspelled name Neil Marstrong without even noticing the funny anagram ARMS --> MARS, as an example. Neil didn't walk on Mars but on the moon. That means the mistake in the name Marstrong is very likely deliberate, but 99.99% of humans would regard it as purely accidental and take their attention elsewhere. That means the earthlings would research the UFO subject by repeating the same approach for something like seventy years and expect a different result - and that's what the aliens like to see.

23. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

24. Link to Post #16
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,301 times in 1,185 posts

Lightbulb Re: Is the Moon an Intelligent Machine that Sees Everything?

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    Linda Moulton Howe’s interview in which she talks about her research.

The Moon part of responsibility, it lights our nights, isn't that a big challenge for the Moon?
    The Moon as a tool for evolution? , because the great vulnerability in humans is the emotions, we are psychic beings and this quality is an open window on the Moon.
    To work with the Moon is to work on these emotions, that is the purpose of the Moon in its positive form.
    Initially, if you have a problem managing your emotional state, the psychological study of the Moon can really help you to live in consciousness, because the one who knows will have an advantage over the one who does not know ...

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

EFO (1st December 2020), Journeyman (5th September 2022), XelNaga (15th December 2022)

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,394 times in 1,630 posts

I feel it's an ancient ship/machine now being used as a space station for numerous races. In this video AJ goes through a list of moon anomalies that points to it being hollow. It has a nearly perfectly circular orbit, has no magnetic field but does have magnetic rocks and the older rocks are on the surface. There's been lights and gas releases witnessed from earth. There are ancient cultures that believe the moon was put in our orbit during the Younger Dryas period. What AJ & Radu Cinamar wrote below match as far as removing debris and/or water vapor. The time between the alleged comet impact 65 million years ago and the Younger Dryas is immense.

post#8
    Quote He was very curious about the history of the moon upon his return to Romania. He arranged to use the holographic viewer provided by a man from Apellos. The Sirians ancestor’s terraformed Earth. They used their flagship that was obsolete and had been in service for several thousand years as our planet’s satellite. They created a blue-white star in the center of the ship to power it. The intent was to use it to attract the cloud of dust surrounding the planet which would allow more sun light to reach the surface and increase biodiversity. During this time some 65-70 million years ago the planet Maldek/Tiamat was destroyed. When Radu tried to view the destruction of that planet it was blurred by some higher consciousness. The Sirian woman that came up with this plan was named Orma and she became famous for her idea.

Quote The Moon is a Hollow Spaceship | Who Built it and Why?

Despite it being humanity's constant companion through all of recorded time, the moon is still a mystery.

Science hasn't been able to explain how the moon was formed, its unusual orbit, its distance from us, its density, its composition, its structure. These are all still questions.

There are theories about the moon that solve some of these puzzles, but not others.

There is only one theory that answers every scientific question about the moon. Just one.

That the moon is a hollow, artificial structure, brought here by -- someone else.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

XelNaga (15th December 2022)

28. Link to Post #18
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,443 times in 557 posts

In many of our ancient cultures here on Earth, including the Greek and Hebrew and Mayan, they speak of a time before the moon was in our sky. And not in some joking fashion, but in relation to an actual oral history that had been passed down.

Having said that, L M Howe and others (R Nolan, etc.) seem to be taking advantage of their now close relationship with the ones who would deceive us - the same intelligence agencies that have always lied to us. Perhaps now is the time to choose whom to listen to and whom to ignore.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Agape (7th September 2022), Inversion (5th September 2022), Spiral (5th September 2022), XelNaga (15th December 2022)

30. Link to Post #19
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,703 times in 20,824 posts

• The Moon Is Not What You Think It Is!

The moon is the earth's only natural satellite- that's probably how you have always seen the moon. But the moon is not what you think- these are the 15 mysterious recent discoveries that would make you see the moon for what it is
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Franny (14th December 2022), Inversion (14th December 2022), leavesoftrees (15th December 2022), XelNaga (15th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread