+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chemtrails over Kazakhstan and Russia

1. Link to Post #1
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Chemtrails over Kazakhstan and Russia

While the NATO does its saber rattling west of Russia and Japan remains a virtual colony of the US doing its bidding, there are the same old chemtrails over Kazakhstan and industrial centers of Russia.

How am I to understand this?

2. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: Chemtrails over Kazakhstan and Russia

Don't bother trying. We are not privy to their geoengineering ambitions.

Toronto got zonked last night and into today as well with well over a dozen tracks across the sky from north to south...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

cursichella1 (5th April 2019), Didgevillage (4th April 2019), jjjones (4th April 2019), Nasu (4th April 2019), Valerie Villars (4th April 2019)

4. Link to Post #3
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

where is the chemtrail? How do we know its over Russia? Do you have a picture going up to the sky or going down to Russia? Sky is the easiest to photoshop.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

jjjones (4th April 2019), Nasu (4th April 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

I suspect where the interests of our planet are concerned domestic or national differences are put aside. Behind the scenes the main superpowers work hand in hand just like with the secret space program.

One of the uses of geo-engineering, now admitted by most Governments, is to reflect sunlight from the earth to prevent overheating, so you would expect them to be spraying areas of earth where the sun is at its warmest - I assume they use satellites to determine this. The equator is an obvious place to start but, this could create very noticeable weather effects.

What we do know is that Chemtrailing is real and has many uses. Ionising the atmosphere also allows technologies like HAAP to manipulate weather fronts (weaponised) causing rain or drought. According to Simon Parks ionising the atmosphere allows early detection of unauthorised ET craft as they materialise into our physical reality

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

cursichella1 (5th April 2019), Didgevillage (4th April 2019), Ernie Nemeth (5th April 2019), jjjones (4th April 2019), Nasu (4th April 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

As a kid clouds were one of my research areas. I learned at twelve that there are 4 types of clouds: stratus, cirrus, nimbus and cumulous. These could be combined like stratonimbus, stratocumulous, etc.

By direct observation I concluded the list was complete.

What is a chemtrail, then, if it is natural? The closest would be cirrus, I suppose. But these trails are nothing like what I observed when I was a kid.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 4th April 2019 at 16:27.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

cursichella1 (5th April 2019), Didgevillage (4th April 2019), jjjones (4th April 2019), meeradas (5th April 2019), Nasu (4th April 2019), Valerie Villars (4th April 2019), Words of Joy (6th April 2019), yelik (5th April 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Toronto got zonked last night and into today as well with well over a dozen tracks across the sky from north to south...
    ditto here in Vancouver, Monday (non stop) and yesterday.

Quote Posted by Didgevillage (here)
    The agenda is the same, being implemented by the Russians or Americans or British or French, or...... They all send their cattle to the slaughterhouse, They butt head on details, they do it publicly to blur the picture, they are "same same but different".

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

cursichella1 (5th April 2019), Didgevillage (4th April 2019), jjjones (4th April 2019), Nasu (4th April 2019), Valerie Villars (4th April 2019), Words of Joy (6th April 2019), yelik (7th April 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Quote Posted by Didgevillage (here)
    While the NATO does its saber rattling west of Russia and Japan remains a virtual colony of the US doing its bidding, there are the same old chemtrails over Kazakhstan and industrial centers of Russia.

Hi Didgevillage.

I've come to view the control of this planet not from individual country's but from a collective over hand.

The so called leaders and governments are not the controllers they are just a face for us to see.

Those in control are actually boarder-less.
    Country's are, along with us just pawns/commodities.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

cursichella1 (5th April 2019), Didgevillage (4th April 2019), Franny (6th April 2019), jjjones (4th April 2019), Nasu (4th April 2019), Valerie Villars (4th April 2019), Words of Joy (6th April 2019), yelik (5th April 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Babu
    How do I know? I'm in Russia now.

yelik,
    I listen to Simon Parkes all the time. He said one of the reasons for chemtrails is to hide the existence of UFOs.
    I think he also said alien UFOs can disguise themselves as regular human planes doing the spraying.

As long as the chemicals (whatever they may be) are up in the sky, they just look ugly and disgusting. As they spread, they begin to look like old-fashioned washing boards and, if it's windy, they sort of look like thin fogs moving fast with wind. When the chemicals reach the ground level, they probably do most damage to humans.

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Whichever group is organizing this, world-wide, I think we can say with certainty that it is above the "country" level. As to who this shadowy group or groups are is anyone's guess. Contenders include the CFR, Trilateral Commission, Builderburgers, Five Eyes, Religious Orders, OB Networks, Pharmaceutical industry, to mention just a few. IMO I would say it is most likely all of them!

The real tragedy is the rapid rise, world-wide, in ADHD, ADD, Autism and early stage dementia related problems, quite likely down to these very heavy metals accumulating in us.

From my limited viewpoint I would say it is an attempt by international groups with vested interests to warm up the planet via Albedo management techniques to temporarily put off, stall or counteract the predicted effects. This seems to play into the global warming propaganda being spun everywhere, the fact is that our solar system is warming, no amount of man caused pollution, as bad as it is, could be effecting our entire solar system.

Ad to that the ice core readings that show we are well overdue an ice age, global cooling not warming, we are either just under or on the top of the spike DOWN in world temperatures, by a huge drop. With potential for massive tectonic displacements. The Event, so called.

My own guess would be that those groups with the greatest vested interests in survival would do anything they could to put that day off, no matter about current geopolitical borders, current politics or the cost of resources. The real cause of QE and missing trillions?? Even giving those groups the benefit of the doubt like that though, it is still not good that THEY are spaying us like bugs, just so they can fit, finish and stock their DUMBS in time.

It seems like poisoning us and our offspring, is the lesser of two evils, perhaps they imagine themselves as man's only hope and us doomed either way.

There was a fascinating city meeting a while ago about chem trails in Shasta county, USA. They opened it up to the locals to discuss. This is an exerp of a long vid that's about about three hours! This one is only 15 mins. Enjoy...x... N

Last edited by Nasu; 4th April 2019 at 20:22.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (6th April 2019), Arcturian108 (4th April 2019), avid (4th April 2019), cursichella1 (5th April 2019), Didgevillage (4th April 2019), Ernie Nemeth (6th April 2019), Franny (6th April 2019), meeradas (5th April 2019), Tomkoyote (4th April 2019), Valerie Villars (4th April 2019), yelik (5th April 2019)

17. Link to Post #10
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Germany is no ecception; chemtrails almost everyday

Larry

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

cursichella1 (5th April 2019), Didgevillage (4th April 2019), Ernie Nemeth (6th April 2019), Franny (6th April 2019), Nasu (4th April 2019), sunwings (4th April 2019), yelik (7th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread