Thanks

Default Re: Julian Assange arrested after Ecuador tears up asylum deal

Assange five star fugitive
    https://www.richplanet.net/richp_gen...&part=1&gen=99

protocols of zion and assange
    http://https://www.richplanet.net/ri...&part=1&gen=99

Made by the NSA

Please see these videos for why some people( myself included) believe Assange/Snowden/Greenwald are part of a disinforming limited hangout operation/Mind control scheme ran by western intelligence agencies.

" In conspiracy circles Wikileaks generates much excitement. But not at Richplanet. Whenever you hear the words "Assange" or "Wikileaks" in relation to some new "leak", there are the questions you ought to be asking yourself : What is the ulterior motive for this leak and am I being taken for a ride here? In today's programme, for the first time anywhere I reveal just how much of a handled entity Julian Assange is. Assange is not an independent activist, but is chauffeured around by establishment handlers. He is not a wanted criminal, he is not being given asylum, he is not a whistleblower, he is not an advocate of freedom of information. He is an intelligence created tool being used to front one of the biggest psy-ops currently in operation on this planet. Wikileaks is funded and supported by globalists who are using it for a number of agendas."

if you doubt Richard as a credible source don't forget they are already trying to take him out he doesn't play the conspiracy circle jerk game.
    Last edited by PlasmaVortex; 8th July 2023 at 13:37.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PlasmaVortex For This Post:

wondering (8th July 2023)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,099 times in 889 posts

Calling wistleblowers,freedomfighters and advocates for transparancy & free speech ( some even sacrificing their life for the truth!!) controlled opposition and attacking their credibilty is itself (conscious or unconsciously) controlled opposition.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2023), Ewan (9th July 2023), Kryztian (8th July 2023), Miller (8th July 2023), mountain_jim (8th July 2023), wondering (8th July 2023)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

Quote Posted by gini (here)
    Calling wistleblowers,freedomfighters and advocates for transparancy & free speech ( some even sacrificing their life for the truth!!) controlled opposition and attacking their credibilty is itself (conscious or unconsciously) controlled opposition.
    Quoted for emphasis.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 8th July 2023 at 13:57.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2023), Ewan (9th July 2023), gini (8th July 2023), Miller (8th July 2023), wondering (8th July 2023)

7. Link to Post #184
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You haven't studied the material presented instead you construct a straw man argument like many before you on this forum. You have invested time into this particular fallacy therefore you feel a degree of cognitive dissonance. This is understandable and now you're playing for the gallery out of reactionary ego. I think you're pathetic to advance the argument that i dont like them therefore im branding them as controlled opposition, So in you're opinion there are no controlled opposition operations? Furthermore are they not discernable?
    Last edited by PlasmaVortex; 8th July 2023 at 16:36.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PlasmaVortex For This Post:

gini (8th July 2023)

9. Link to Post #185
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Quoted for emphasis.
    You havent refuted the evidence presented by Richard d hall....therefore you have no argument, no wonder there's 10000 guests and there's not many members.... Instead of examining the information you dismiss it out of hand. which sums up this forum to be honest. Assange came from a CIA operated cult out of australia and was handpicked for the hacker persona he portrays... But alas i'm talking to brick walls brimming with passive aggressive undertones.

I have tried to present evidence counter to that in the tread and im branded prejudice in lesser terms, how insulting to the intelligence... do you take me for a fool out to annoy you? You have to think critically and look at assanges behaviour while supposedly locked in an embassy...
    Last edited by PlasmaVortex; 8th July 2023 at 15:47.

10. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

I quoted the (reply) post specifically because you included Greenwald, who I read regularly from the start of his self-published blog, Unclaimed Territory, in 2005.

His history and his motives are to me as pure as any living journalist, so when you trash him then I do not see the need to research or refute your other 'evidence'.

I would say 18 years of reading and observing Greenwald gives me the power to judge the man for myself - and to judge your views as not entirely accurate based on including him in your pejorative determination of these other whistleblowers.

I have always considered Snowden a mixed bag, with CIA vs NSA issues, but bottom line for me: did his disclosures have value to me and were they something I (and the world) deserved to know? Answer is YES (for me).

Same for Assange. I am not going into the weeds on his past, his disclosures of US war crimes and Democrat/Clinton corruption had/have much value to me.

Are you saying we would be better off not knowing these things he and his org disclosed? Are you denying their accuracy or factualness?

Seems pretty similar to motives of controlled opposition types to me.

https://glenngreenwald.blogspot.com/

Quote About Me
    NAME: GLENN GREENWALD
    I was previously a constitutional law and civil rights litigator and am now a journalist. I am the author of three New York Times bestselling books -- "How Would a Patriot Act" (a critique of Bush executive power theories), "Tragic Legacy" (documenting the Bush legacy), and With Liberty and Justice for Some (critiquing America's two-tiered justice system and the collapse of the rule of law for its political and financial elites). My fifth book - No Place to Hide: Edward Snowden, the NSA and the US Surveillance State - will be released on April 29, 2014 by Holt/Metropolitan.

Quote Glenn Edward Greenwald[2] (born 1967)[3]is an American journalist, author, and former constitutional law attorney.[4]

In 1996, Greenwald founded a law firm concentrating on First Amendment litigation. He began blogging on national security issues in October 2005, when he was becoming increasingly concerned with what he viewed as attacks on civil liberties by the George W. Bush Administration in the aftermath of the September 11 attacks.[5][6] He became a vocal critic of the Iraq War and has maintained a critical position of American foreign policy.

Greenwald started contributing to Salon in 2007, and to The Guardian in 2012. In June 2013, while at The Guardian, he began publishing a series of reports detailing previously unknown information about American and British global surveillance programs based on classified documents provided by Edward Snowden. His work contributed to The Guardian's 2014 Pulitzer Prize win and he was among a group of three reporters who won the 2013 George Polk Award. In 2014, he cofounded The Intercept, of which he was an editor until he resigned in October 2020. Greenwald subsequently started self-publishing on Substack.[7]

Through The Intercept Brasil in June 2019, Greenwald published leaked conversations between senior officials involved in Operation Car Wash, a corruption case in Brazil. The conversations appeared to show the investigative judge acting prejudicially towards Lula in the lead up to the 2018 elections. Greenwald was charged with cybercrimes by Brazilian prosecutors over the leaks in January 2020,[8] though the charges were dismissed by a federal judge a month later.[9]
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 8th July 2023 at 17:44.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ewan (9th July 2023), gini (8th July 2023)

12. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

Quote Posted by PlasmaVortex (here)
    Can you tell us in your own words why you think Assange is controlled opposition??? Just saying "your wrong" and giving us a link doesn't prove anything.

Quote if you doubt Richard as a credible source don't forget they are already trying to take him out he doesn't play the conspiracy circle jerk game.
    From experience, the "they are trying to take him out" argument means one of two things:

1) There really are people trying to silence him.
    2) In his narcissistic quest for more attention, more Youtube hits, etc. the person is attempting to bring the aura of martyr or dangerous whistle to himself.

Sometimes it takes a while to get to what the true motivation is, but 99% it ends up that reason #2 is the one at play.

Quoted for emphasis.
    Well, Corey Goode, David Wilcock, Mark Richards, Sean David Morton and many others would agree with that sentiment. They portrayed themselves as whistleblowers and those of us who asked critical questions about them were unconsciounably cruel and mean spirited. I do consider Assange and Snowden to be heroes, but if you offer serious credible evidence that they aren't, I will gladly take a look at it.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Ewan (9th July 2023), gini (8th July 2023), wondering (8th July 2023)

14. Link to Post #188
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Can you tell us in your own words why you think Assange is controlled opposition??? Just saying "your wrong" and giving us a link doesn't prove anything.

Quote if you doubt Richard as a credible source don't forget they are already trying to take him out he doesn't play the conspiracy circle jerk game.
    From experience, the "they are trying to take him out" argument means one of two things:

1) There really are people trying to silence him.
    2) In his narcissistic quest for more attention, more Youtube hits, etc. the person is attempting to bring the aura of martyr or dangerous whistle to himself.

Sometimes it takes a while to get to what the true motivation is, but 99% it ends up that reason #2 is the one at play.

Quoted for emphasis.
    Well, Corey Goode, David Wilcock, Mark Richards, Sean David Morton and many others would agree with that sentiment. They portrayed themselves as whistleblowers and those of us who asked critical questions about them were unconsciounably cruel and mean spirited. I do consider Assange and Snowden to be heroes, but if you offer serious credible evidence that they aren't, I will gladly take a look at it.
    I challenge you to prove they are genuine heroes seeing as you are bias and haven't studied the information given instead you've attacked me and challenged me on the basis that I'm new to the forum. This is exactly my point you dismiss it out of hand based on what? You're initial reaction to somebody telling you you could be wasting your time says it all Do your own research and don't presume that I will succumb to your sophistry and semantics..

If you can't discern reality then please keep your indifference to yourself, it's obvious greenwald was a media created entity by virtue of the fact that he got bluechip company publishing deal a year before the so called leaks even occured.

They only released known information, such as blanket surveillance, assange fits all the criteria of mkultra then lo and behold there's footage of him in a cult in Australia which is documented. Assange never mentions anything of any real worldly value to people seeking the truth, the CIA uses people like him all the time, Lee Harvey Oswald anyone? Anyway whilst assange was in supposed lockdown at the embassy he appeared on a radio station live from the studio. There's red flags all over Snowden's behaviour post disclosure, he never goes into the real nature and extent of social engineering/programming. The mainstream media only convey the programming there is no glitch in the system otherwise heads would surely roll quite literally. Remember when the British spy was found in a bag behind a locked door for allegedly accessing information about the Clintons... That's how real whistleblowers are dealt with (by their own people)
    Last edited by PlasmaVortex; 8th July 2023 at 18:27.

15. Link to Post #189
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sorry about the attack type words and general bad attitude but I feel very strongly about issues and then to be consistently attacked on the basis that I don't always conform the consensus and I'm somehow not meant to be here leaves me perplexed. So I apologize to the forum and I now out with grace.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PlasmaVortex For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2023), gini (8th July 2023), Kryztian (14th July 2023), Pam (22nd July 2023), pounamuknight (23rd July 2023), Seeclearly (8th July 2023)

17. Link to Post #190
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Sorry about the attack type words and general bad attitude but I feel very strongly about issues and then to be consistently attacked on the basis that I don't always conform the consensus and I'm somehow not meant to be here leaves me perplexed. So I apologize to the forum and I now out with grace.
    I looked back at your comments in this thread and the sentiments you and others expressed. In IMO, the direction you took and to which others responded misses what is now the most important point of all. I'm talking about our humanity. Julian has spent 11 years in confinement without charge. It's time for our humanity to come to the forefront and for us to have a heart as human beings who have compassion for the torture Julian has sustained. I don't give a sh*t about whether or not he's controlled opposition. That's an argument I might have listened to and participated in many, many years ago. But not now. Julian is a human being and if we can't find our heart in his situation, we are worse than any controlled opposition could ever be. And I'm not even talking about the lack of justice here.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

avid (23rd July 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2023), Dennis Leahy (16th November 2023), Ewan (23rd July 2023), Flowerpunkchip (23rd July 2023), gini (23rd July 2023), Harmony (23rd July 2023), Innocent Warrior (23rd July 2023), Kryztian (23rd July 2023), Matthew (23rd July 2023), Mike (23rd July 2023), pounamuknight (23rd July 2023), Tintin (23rd July 2023)

19. Link to Post #191
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

• Assange Supporters DISRUPTS FBI Chief’s Boring Book Event:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2023), BMJ (9th November 2023), Dennis Leahy (16th November 2023), Ewan (10th November 2023), gini (17th November 2023), mountain_jim (16th November 2023), pounamuknight (16th December 2023), Reinhard (8th November 2023), Tintin (10th November 2023), Yoda (23rd December 2023)

21. Link to Post #192
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,952 times in 409 posts

Trump’s hypocrisy... Trumps body language here said it all. He was so uncomfortable with his own answer....
    Only likes whistleblowers, when they help him... he is a fraud... Always has been, always will be!

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bojancan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2023), Ewan (22nd January 2024), gini (31st December 2023), Kryztian (31st December 2023), palehorse (22nd January 2024), pounamuknight (31st December 2023), Reinhard (3rd January 2024), Rizotto (31st December 2023), Vicus (31st December 2023)

23. Link to Post #193
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

Moderator/Admin suggestion

This is really not a huge deal, honestly, but I've been a little puzzled why this thread has been used for news updates on Julian and not this one here, which I do think makes more sense to use:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-News-Releases

I may move a whole slew of news type updates going back several months on this thread, to the more appropriately named one

UPDATE:

Thread closed due to OP having long ago been addressed Many thanks for the contributions and a great many of those have now been moved to the news thread as suggested above
    Last edited by Tintin; 22nd January 2024 at 12:39.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (24th January 2024), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2024), ClearWater (22nd January 2024), Delight (22nd January 2024), Ewan (22nd January 2024), gini (22nd January 2024), Harmony (22nd January 2024), Inversion (22nd January 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd January 2024), palehorse (22nd January 2024), pounamuknight (23rd January 2024), Vicus (22nd January 2024)

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10