Thread: Julian Assange arrested after Ecuador tears up asylum deal

1. Link to Post #161
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,592 times in 5,410 posts

Default Re: Julian Assange arrested after Ecuador tears up asylum deal

Bumping my post here. Not through any sense of vanity at all but I'm concerned that the lack of engagement in it may suggest that this important documentary may have been missed.

Reassurance always welcome
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st June 2019), BMJ (31st May 2019), Constance (31st May 2019), Dennis Leahy (4th June 2019), Innocent Warrior (31st May 2019), meeradas (31st May 2019), Omi (31st May 2019), Stephanie (2nd June 2019)

3. Link to Post #162
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Update: He missed the extradition hearing because he’s too ill.

There’s a lot of noise and insinuating about Julian not being ill, total nonsense.

To supporters of Julian and WikiLeaks.

Prayers are needed.

Letters of support and encouragement to Julian, in case he recovers enough to be able to read them.

Donate to defence fund if in position to.

APPLY PRESSURE to gov reps and human rights groups.

This is all to cripple WikiLeaks, keep them strong (search “Assange” in WikiLeaks’ “The Global Intelligence Files” publication if in doubt). Support WikiLeaks.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 31st May 2019 at 07:02.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st June 2019), BMJ (31st May 2019), Constance (31st May 2019), Dennis Leahy (4th June 2019), Franny (31st May 2019), Hervé (31st May 2019), Kryztian (31st May 2019), Omi (31st May 2019), Pam (31st May 2019), Stephanie (2nd June 2019), ThePythonicCow (31st May 2019), Tintin (31st May 2019), Wind (31st May 2019)

5. Link to Post #163
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"The mills of God grind slowly; those of the Devil seem to spin dangerously fast." [Craig Murray]

-----------------------------

Usually I'd post Craig Murray's articles in full (it can be read here in its entirety), but, as much of it does overlap with Jonathan Cook's (above) I've opted to share some pertinent morsels instead. That the British 'State' can so openly and transparently reveal itself to be what we've long known it really to be, in its handling of a fellow journalist, ought in the minds of any awake and rational persons be another nail in its coffin. Corrupt doesn't come anywhere near close, or appropriate enough an adjective to describe it and the very dark recesses it inhabits.

-----------------------------------------

To wit, from Craig:

"I have asked before and I ask again. If this were a dissident publisher in Russia, what would the UK political and media class be saying about his being dragged out by armed police, and convicted and sentenced to jail by a judge without a jury, just three hours later, after a farce of a “trial” in which the judge insulted him and called him a “narcissist” before he had said anything in his defence? The Western media would be up in arms if that happened in Russia. Here, they cheer it on."

"Julian is imprisoned for at least another five months, even with parole (which they will probably find an excuse not to grant). After that he will be held further on remand. There is therefore no need for rush. The refusal of the Swedish court to delay a hearing on a potential extradition warrant at all, to allow Julian to recover to the extent he can instruct his lawyer, and the very brief postponement of the US extradition hearing in London, with the intimation it may be held inside Belmarsh prison if Julian is too unwell to move, are both examples of an entirely unaccustomed and unnecessary haste with which the case is being rushed forward."
    Last edited by Tintin; 31st May 2019 at 12:45.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

BMJ (31st May 2019), Dennis Leahy (4th June 2019), Franny (31st May 2019), Hervé (31st May 2019), Innocent Warrior (1st June 2019), Omi (31st May 2019), onawah (31st May 2019), Pam (31st May 2019), Stephanie (2nd June 2019), Wind (31st May 2019)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Anyone else think of the possibility that Assange may be drugged or poisoned in his food/ drink in small doses? Who is to know what they actually feed him at the prison?

If so, his life would be in grave danger. I don't even think it's a matter of extended imprisonment, it's a matter of life or death.

What is there we can do for Assange at this point but to keep praying... My heart sends lots of light to his soul.
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

BMJ (1st June 2019), Dennis Leahy (4th June 2019), Franny (31st May 2019), Innocent Warrior (1st June 2019), Kryztian (31st May 2019), onawah (31st May 2019), Stephanie (2nd June 2019), Tintin (1st June 2019), Wind (31st May 2019)

9. Link to Post #165
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

From Caitlin's article about Assange's health:

We have been watching the slow-motion assassination of Julian Assange. They have been choking him to death by tactical psyops, siege tactics, and wilful neglect as surely as if they placed a noose tied around his neck, not just in Belmarsh Prison but in the embassy as well.

The only difference between his execution and someone on death row is the same as the difference between covert and overt warfare, which makes sense because the intelligence, judicial and military agencies who are carrying out his death sentence operate within the same power structure which carries out war.

First came the smears (propaganda), then came the siege (sanctions), and they staged their coup (dragged him out of the embassy) and now they’ve got him in their clutches and they can do what they want behind closed doors. That’s how you kill a nation while still looking like a nice guy, and that’s how they’re killing Assange.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (1st June 2019), Dennis Leahy (4th June 2019), Franny (31st May 2019), Innocent Warrior (1st June 2019), Omi (31st May 2019), onawah (31st May 2019), Stephanie (2nd June 2019), Tintin (1st June 2019), Wind (31st May 2019)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Quote Anyone else think of the possibility that Assange may be drugged or poisoned in his food/ drink in small doses? Who is to know what they actually feed him at the prison?
    It is one possibility. It's well known that he has not been well for years and has needed medical care. That he got much worse after the move to the prison indicates that he had not had that care which he most certainly should have had. It could also indicate they are making him worse. Both in the US and the UK certain govt persons have indicated they want him dead. So yes, this could be a convenient way to eliminate the problem of speech and press freedom and one of it's strongest proponents. With him gone due to health problems, before a trial, the issue could also die a convenient and relatively quiet death.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

BMJ (1st June 2019), Dennis Leahy (4th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (31st May 2019), Innocent Warrior (1st June 2019), Omi (31st May 2019), onawah (31st May 2019), Stephanie (2nd June 2019), Tintin (2nd June 2019), Wind (31st May 2019)

13. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

I just encountered a problem with the US postal service. The instructions re writing to Assange at the prison are that you have to include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
    My local post office said they cannot oblige since they don't have stamps from the UK to put on the self-addressed stamped envelope.
    So I guess I will have to have send the letter to someone in the UK and have them stamp the letter to Julian and to me and send it to Julian.
    I am not expecting Julian to answer, but apparently the prison has very precise rules which have to be followed to the "t".
    And I wonder if they will even give him his mail, or if he is any shape to read it.
    But it's a gesture worth making, at least.
    In my letter, I mention that I belong to a forum and we are doing intentional meditations and sending him love and healing, so hopefully that will be comforting, if it reaches him.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (1st June 2019), Dennis Leahy (4th June 2019), fifi (1st June 2019), Franny (31st May 2019), Innocent Warrior (1st June 2019), Omi (31st May 2019), Philippe (31st May 2019), Stephanie (2nd June 2019), ThePythonicCow (31st May 2019), Tintin (1st June 2019), Wind (31st May 2019)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Good idea. Anyone the UK willing to receive these mails to forward on to JA and well as to include the postage on a return envelope? We could cover your expenses by paypal.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

BMJ (1st June 2019), Dennis Leahy (4th June 2019), Innocent Warrior (1st June 2019), Stephanie (2nd June 2019), Tintin (1st June 2019)

17. Link to Post #169
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by latte (here)
    Good idea. Anyone the UK willing to receive these mails to forward on to JA and well as to include the postage on a return envelope? We could cover your expenses by paypal.
    Yes, I'm willing. PM me.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

BMJ (1st June 2019), Dennis Leahy (4th June 2019), Innocent Warrior (1st June 2019), Operator (1st June 2019), Stephanie (2nd June 2019)

19. Link to Post #170
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I just encountered a problem with the US postal service. The instructions re writing to Assange at the prison are that you have to include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
    My local post office said they cannot oblige since they don't have stamps from the UK to put on the self-addressed stamped envelope.
    So I guess I will have to have send the letter to someone in the UK and have them stamp the letter to Julian and to me and send it to Julian.
    I am not expecting Julian to answer, but apparently the prison has very precise rules which have to be followed to the "t".
    And I wonder if they will even give him his mail, or if he is any shape to read it.
    In my letter, I mention that I belong to a forum and we are doing intentional meditations and sending him love and healing, so hopefully that will be comforting, if it reaches him.
    You do not have to include a self addressed, stamped envelope, that’s for Julian to write back to you. So you can write to him while you wait for those stamps, if you wish. To ensure he receives your letter, follow the instructions HERE.

I just bought the stamps from the UK, you can buy them HERE.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 1st June 2019 at 02:53. Reason: Typo

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

BMJ (1st June 2019), Dennis Leahy (4th June 2019), onawah (1st June 2019), Stephanie (2nd June 2019), ThePythonicCow (1st June 2019), Tintin (1st June 2019)

21. Link to Post #171
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

The instructions say: "INCLUDE A BLANK PIECE OF PAPER WITH A SELF-ADDRESSED ENVELOPE FOR JULIAN TO WRITE BACK, IT MUST BE PRE-STAMPED (UK STAMPS ONLY).
    It doesn't say "you can include" it says "include". Are you sure the self addressed envelope doesn't have to be included? Thanks Rachel.
    Quote Posted by Rachel (here)

You do not have to include a self addressed, stamped envelope, that’s for Julian to write back to you. So you can write to him while you wait for those stamps, if you wish. To ensure he receives your letter, follow the instructions HERE.

I just brought the stamps from the UK, you can buy them HERE.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (1st June 2019), Dennis Leahy (4th June 2019), Innocent Warrior (1st June 2019), Stephanie (2nd June 2019), ThePythonicCow (1st June 2019), Tintin (1st June 2019)

23. Link to Post #172
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omi (here)
    Anyone else think of the possibility that Assange may be drugged or poisoned in his food/ drink in small doses? Who is to know what they actually feed him at the prison?

If so, his life would be in grave danger. I don't even think it's a matter of extended imprisonment, it's a matter of life or death.

What is there we can do for Assange at this point but to keep praying... My heart sends lots of light to his soul.
    His life is in danger, no doubt about that, but poisoning isn’t necessary, that would be a risk they don’t have to take.

According to the CIA, the most effective form of torture is to turn the target’s self against them, they exhibit less resilience, resolve and resistance than when another person inflicts the torture on them. SHU conditions, such as what Assange has been enduring, is a distilled version of such torture. The key is isolation and he has also been mostly isolated for the year leading up to his imprisonment.

The primary effect of isolation is the dissolving/collapsing of the self. Their own disintegrating minds are used against them. People lose their minds in these conditions, no wonder Julian can barely hold a conversation at this point. As an example of the effects; imagine hearing screams in the distance, only to realise the screams are yours. Imagine screaming without knowing you are. Experiences such as this, and worse, have been reported by prisoners who have endured such archaic conditions as these.

UN expert says "collective persecution" of Julian Assange must end now (May 31)
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 1st June 2019 at 03:12. Reason: Added link.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

avid (1st June 2019), BMJ (1st June 2019), Dennis Leahy (4th June 2019), Flash (1st June 2019), Stephanie (2nd June 2019), ThePythonicCow (1st June 2019), Tintin (1st June 2019), Wind (1st June 2019)

25. Link to Post #173
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

The instructions say: "INCLUDE A BLANK PIECE OF PAPER WITH A SELF-ADDRESSED ENVELOPE FOR JULIAN TO WRITE BACK, IT MUST BE PRE-STAMPED (UK STAMPS ONLY).
    It doesn't say "you can include" it says "include". Are you sure the self addressed envelope doesn't have to be included? Thanks Rachel.

I just brought the stamps from the UK, you can buy them HERE.
    Absolutely positive. This question has been answered by the folks managing the @WriteJulian Twitter account. Also, other people have been informed that he received their letter but their stamps were returned to them because they were loose, instead of on the self addressed envelope.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

avid (1st June 2019), BMJ (1st June 2019), Dennis Leahy (4th June 2019), onawah (1st June 2019), Stephanie (2nd June 2019), Tintin (1st June 2019)

27. Link to Post #174
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

From RT UK

UN Rapporteur

Mt George Galloway

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

avid (1st June 2019), BMJ (1st June 2019), Dennis Leahy (4th June 2019), Innocent Warrior (1st June 2019), Stephanie (2nd June 2019), Tintin (1st June 2019)

29. Link to Post #175
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Full text of letter -

Julian Assange writes a letter from Belmarsh prison

(Published by The Canary, dated 13 May 2019, to independent journalist Gordon Dimmack)

Thanks Gordon. You are a good man.

I have been isolated from all ability to prepare to defend myself: no laptop, no internet, ever, no computer, no library, so far, but even if I get access it will be just for half an hour, with everyone else, once a week. Just two visits a month and it takes weeks to get someone on the call list and a Catch-22 in getting their details to be security screened. Then all calls except lawyers, are recorded and calls are max 10 minutes and in a limited 30-min window each day in which all prisoners compete for the phone. And credit? Just a few pounds a week and no one can call in.

The other side? A superpower that has been preparing for 9 years with hundreds of people and untold millions spent on the case. I am defenseless and am counting on you and others of good character to save my life.

I am unbroken, albeit literally surrounded by murderers, but the days when I could read and speak and organize to defend myself, my ideals, and my people are over until I am free! Everyone else must take my place.

The US government, or rather, those regrettable elements in it that hate truth liberty and justice, want to cheat their way into my extradition and death, rather than letting the public hear the truth, for which I have won the highest awards in journalism and have been nominated 7 times for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Truth, ultimately, is all we have.

J.P.A.

Source

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

avid (1st June 2019), BMJ (1st June 2019), Constance (1st June 2019), Dennis Leahy (4th June 2019), fifi (1st June 2019), Hervé (1st June 2019), Kryztian (1st June 2019), Omi (1st June 2019), onawah (1st June 2019), Philippe (1st June 2019), Star Tsar (2nd June 2019), Stephanie (2nd June 2019), ThePythonicCow (1st June 2019), Tintin (1st June 2019), Wind (1st June 2019)

31. Link to Post #176
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is a call out to any members wishing to write to Julian who are based anywhere where it is problematic acquiring British stamps

Members can mail me, in confidence, direct, and I ask that you PM me in the first instance. I used to live not ever so far from where Julian is incarcerated as well and make periodic trips to that part of London. I may even be inclined to turn up there in person and deliver mail, but, I'll not necessarily commit 100% to that course of action as I may not have time.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

BMJ (1st June 2019), ClearWater (2nd June 2019), Dennis Leahy (4th June 2019), Innocent Warrior (2nd June 2019), onawah (1st June 2019), Star Tsar (2nd June 2019), Stephanie (2nd June 2019), ThePythonicCow (1st June 2019)

33. Link to Post #177
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Absolutely positive.
    Positive that stamps do, or do not, have to be included, or positive that something else?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (1st June 2019), Dennis Leahy (4th June 2019), Innocent Warrior (2nd June 2019), Tintin (4th June 2019)

35. Link to Post #178
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Absolutely positive.
    Positive that stamps do, or do not, have to be included, or positive that something else?
    Positive that we don’t have to include a self addressed, stamped envelope in our letters to Julian. The rest of my post was just a couple of reasons I am positive (also, it’s common sense because that’s for Julian to write back, which is optional, but the wording in the instructions has caused some confusion).

While I’m here I’ll recap on what to do to ensure our letters to him reach him (with a few added details/notes). Write your letter on plain, white paper. Address it as per image in post #149 and include your full name and address on the back. (People have asked for his prison number to include on the front and they were told to not include that.). We can’t send him books or postcards but we can include paper items; photographs or illustrations/drawings.

Since he’s in a concrete box, I want to send him images of forests, oceans etc. printed on paper but just included a short letter for the first one, to be certain he gets it. I’m also going to write out poetry and short passages from inspiring books, there’s only so many ways to thank him for WikiLeaks, encourage him to hang in there and assure him we’re doing all we can out here, I’m thinking that will get monotonous.

For anyone who does include a self addressed, stamped envelope (or contacts Tintin); keep the envelope and piece of paper plain white and make sure the stamps are on the envelope, they’ll not give him any loose stamps from us (to avoid people sending drugs to prisoners on stamps, I’m guessing). Affix two 1st class stamps for international mail (max size of envelope: 240mm long, 165mm wide).

To avoid confusion, just take this as a side note. One person sent loose stamps and they were returned. The person posted a list of items we can send him (seemingly from Belmarsh) and stamps aren’t allowed. That list said he can purchase stamps from the prison. So my one concern is that he won’t be allowed to receive any stamps from us at all; loose or affixed to envelope. In that case we’ll need to send him some money (we can apparently send him money orders) but since the instructions from writejulian.com say we can send stamps on the envelope we’ll cross that bridge if we get to it (Tintin, we’ll likely need your help with that), hopefully that person’s stamps were returned just because they’re weren’t affixed to the envelope. Worth sorting out because it will give Julian something constructive to do that’s light and positive and not too complex to focus on (and will help with the isolating effects).

I’ll report here any letters that are returned, so we know what we can’t do. I’ll also report here if I receive any replies, so we know for certain what works. I’d greatly appreciate it if others sending letters do this also, if you’re cool with that, so we can iron out any wrinkles as soon as possible. I’m not confident he’ll be able to receive letters once in Sweden or the US (maybe, Chelsea does receive letters), so we might only have a year to encourage and comfort him.

Personal note. I believe in the goodness of people, I don’t believe people are as stupid or heartless as the governments/corps involved in this persecution seem to believe we are. I believe that if Julian is extradited to the US this will end shortly after, due to public pressure (and a well resourced/equipped legal team to defend him).

This still could be over in a couple of years or less and we’ll see Julian free and WikiLeaks safe (big concern that other staff are next). Positive thoughts, we are on the right side of truth and are only defending it, not causing conflict. We can do this.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

avid (2nd June 2019), BMJ (2nd June 2019), Bob (2nd June 2019), Constance (2nd June 2019), Delight (2nd June 2019), Dennis Leahy (4th June 2019), Omi (2nd June 2019), onawah (2nd June 2019), Stephanie (2nd June 2019), ThePythonicCow (2nd June 2019), Tintin (2nd June 2019)

37. Link to Post #179
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Absolutely positive.
    Positive that we don’t have to include a self addressed, stamped envelope in our letters to Julian. The rest of my post was just a couple of reasons I am positive (also, it’s common sense because that’s for Julian to write back, which is optional, but the wording in the instructions has caused some confusion).

While I’m here I’ll recap on what to do to ensure our letters to him reach him (with a few added details/notes). Write your letter on plain, white paper. Address it as per image in post #149 and include your full name and address on the back. .

For anyone who does include a self addressed, stamped envelope (or contacts Tintin); keep the envelope and piece of paper plain white and make sure the stamps are on the envelope, they’ll not give him any loose stamps from us (to avoid people sending drugs to prisoners on stamps, I’m guessing). Affix two 1st class stamps for international mail (max size of envelope: 240mm long, 165mm wide).

(we can apparently send him money orders) but since the instructions from writejulian.com say we can send stamps on the envelope we’ll cross that bridge if we get to it (Tintin, we’ll likely need your help with that)

I’ll report here any letters that are returned, so we know what we can’t do. I’ll also report here if I receive any replies, so we know for certain what works.
    Yes, absolutely.

We could also operate on the premise that Julian will be swamped with mail, from people all over the world, and will likely just not be able to respond to everyone.

Mod edit: Thank you ...true that, here’s hoping! ~ Rach.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 2nd June 2019 at 15:09. Reason: Replied to Tintin.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

BMJ (2nd June 2019), Constance (2nd June 2019), Dennis Leahy (4th June 2019), Innocent Warrior (2nd June 2019)

39. Link to Post #180
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

Ron Paul asks: Are the US and UK trying to kill jailed Julian Assange?

Quote Former Congressman Ron Paul says US and UK authorities 'could be trying to kill Julian Assange' and compares his treatment to murdered prisoner Otto Warmbier as the U.N. warns the WikiLeaks founder is showing symptoms of 'psychological torture'

The Libertarian and former politician put forward his theories on 'Ron Paul Liberty Report'

Paul believes Assange's treatment during his time at the Ecuadorian Embassy and now his transfer to Belmarsh prison could lead to him dying behind bars

Paul goes on to compare Assange's treatment by the US and British governments to Otto Warmbier, who died after being released from prison in North Korea

He also launches a stinging attack on journalists for not reporting the serious of Assange's condition, which was first reported by a Swedish newspaper

Paul claims Assange's health has deteriorated because of the demands for extraditing him

A U.N. expert who visited Assange in prison says 'public ridicule, humiliation, and death threats in the UK have amounted to psychological torture'

Assange was found too unwell to appear by video-link as scheduled at Westminster magistrates' court
    Full article and video available here.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd June 2019), BMJ (2nd June 2019), Dennis Leahy (4th June 2019), earthdreamer (4th June 2019), Innocent Warrior (6th June 2019), Pam (6th June 2019), Tintin (6th June 2019), Valerie Villars (6th June 2019), Wind (2nd June 2019)

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast