+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does Assange’s relative silence about 9/11 prove he’s not to be trusted?

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: Julian Assange arrested after Ecuador tears up asylum deal

Dearest Dennis & Franny,

Richard suggests that episodes 240 & 247 of his show be viewed for context. He has been posted to the forum before & I have found some of his past work to be impeccable. Please also note the question mark post icon on my op.

Episode 240

Episode 247 (which is an update to 240)

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2019), Franny (3rd July 2019), ulli (3rd July 2019), waree (2nd July 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Does Assange’s relative silence about 9/11 prove he’s not to be trusted?

Here's some info on Assange's strange mk-ultra childhood that used to be in Wikipedia a decade or so ago:

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...sed_in_an_lsd/

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2019), Philippe (4th July 2019), Star Tsar (3rd July 2019), ulli (3rd July 2019), waree (2nd July 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member waree's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Does Assange’s relative silence about 9/11 prove he’s not to be trusted?

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...g-2359423.html

His step father is Leif Meynell. According to the link above he was part of "The Family" cult. If this is true, it is very very strange...
    The Family was founded by a woman called Anne Hamilton-Byrne in the mid-1960s. It started in the mountains north of Melbourne, where they meditated, had meetings and sessions where they used LSD. The basic notion was that Anne happened to be a reincarnation of Jesus Christ, but with elements of Eastern philosophy thrown in, such that her followers beheld a karmic deity obsessed with cleansing their souls. Anne prophesied the end of the world, arguing, quite comically, though not to her, that only the people in the Dandenong Ranges of mountains east of Melbourne would survive.

Leif Meynell was part of that cult. And everything he did relating to us was informed by his association with The Family. It was so tiring. Just moving all the time. Being on the run. The very last time, we got some intelligence that Leif was drawing close; they told us he was near us in the hills outside Melbourne. My brother and I showed a lot of resistance that final time: we just couldn't bear the idea of grabbing our things again and dashing for the door. As a bribe, my mother and I told my little brother he could take his prized rooster, a Rhode Island Red, a very tall, proud, strong-looking bird, and also an extremely loud one. To match that, I insisted on taking my two-storey beehive. Picture the scene: a by-now hysterical mother and her two children, along with the pride of their menagerie, stuffed into a regular station wagon and heading up the dirt track. On the run, we learnt a little bushcraft. We learnt how to get by on very little money and not enough normality. Being unsettled was our normality and we became good at it.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waree For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2019), Franny (3rd July 2019), Philippe (4th July 2019), Star Tsar (3rd July 2019), ulli (3rd July 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by waree (here)
    The basic notion was that Anne happened to be a reincarnation of Jesus Christ
    I heard on youtube somewhere that she used to give the kids LSD. Then she would turn off the lights and stand in the doorway with someone behind her holding a dry ice bucket putting off vapors, and the kids would think she was Jesus.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

waree (4th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2