+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Contemplative moments for a brief respite..

1. Link to Post #81
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

Default Re: Contemplative moments for a brief respite..

The dance of spring

Jonna Jinton

After a winter that felt like an eternity, we finally feel the spring in the air.
    Some kind of energy is waking up again, not only in nature, but also in myself. We have a wonderful time ahead of us.

In this video I share glimpses of my life right now and what we've been up to. Tapping some birch sap, making a spring fire, taking ice baths, watching the last of the nightsky before the light return, and lots of more. I also answer some questions from my previous video in the end!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (23rd March 2021), Bill Ryan (21st March 2021), EFO (21st March 2021), Forest Denizen (21st March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), Wind (22nd March 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I was going to put this on the art thread but the picture and the final words from Akiane seem to have a place on this thread.

These days seem dark, however, I'm convinced that the light will always shine through and that those who maybe lost, for whatever reason, will be found again.

"FREEDOM" by Akiane

"I have recently finished painting a large volume of artwork imbued with spontaneity, multiplicity and spiritual actualization.
    I have not followed any particular rules, styles, movements or forms.
    Many paintings have been purposefully left unrefined as fresh glimpses of my focused attention or visionary endeavors."
    Please enjoy!!
    Last edited by Zirconian; 21st March 2021 at 20:39.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (23rd March 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd April 2021), Bill Ryan (21st March 2021), ClearWater (28th March 2021), Constance (21st March 2021), EFO (22nd March 2021), Forest Denizen (21st March 2021), O Donna (1st April 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd March 2021), Wind (22nd March 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

Extremely contemplative for me, without any words, only the sound of nature, even the hammer and the saw sounds good, throughout the entire documentary, I can choose any moment and it is ultimately contemplative.
    When there is nothing left in the world except humans, animals and nature, they all work well together. However, the last two minutes complete everything.

Two Years Alone in the Wilderness | Escape the City to Build Off Grid Log Cabin(1:31)

One man leaves the city life behind to build a cheap off grid log cabin and homestead in the Canadian wilderness, including a log home, an outdoor kitchen, an outhouse, a woodshed and a sauna bathhouse. Building mostly with hand tools, Shawn James harvests building materials from the forests north of Toronto, Canada and crafts them into functional tools and shelters using traditional woodworking tools and methods. He practices bushcraft and survival skills every day, including fire starting, tree identification and harvesting, wild edible foraging, fishing, hunting, camping in the summer and winter, travelling by canoe and snowshoe, navigation and water collection and purification.

And all this to be just human.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2021), EFO (28th March 2021), Forest Denizen (28th March 2021), O Donna (1st April 2021), Wind (29th March 2021), Zirconian (2nd April 2021)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Prince of Peace" Age, 8 by Akiane Kramarik

19 years have passed since I painted Prince of Peace.
    In those 2 decades the world has completely transformed, but one thing has never changed.
    Jesus's message of LOVE and love is the reason why we are here. Love is the only thing that matters~

Click image for larger version

Name:	Prince of peace.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	189.5 KB
ID:	46467

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (3rd April 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd April 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2021), ClearWater (2nd April 2021), EFO (2nd April 2021), Wind (4th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5