Results 10,121 to 10,140 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #10121
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,685 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

Ever since my first stint with Dennis, I have assessed my approach, to see if it had a prayer of success. I have long written that my awakening process really began at age 12, when my family changed its diet to save my father’s health. I did not know about any medical racket in 1970, but was surprised by the hostile and ridiculing reactions from those around me to the idea that processed food ruined our health. My next big awakening moment happened at age 16, as I had my mystical awakening. Without that, I would have never had the voice in my head suggest that I study business. That began a process of study, idealism, and disillusionment, which led to the second time that I heard from that voice, which led me directly to Dennis. Then class really began. Less than three years later, I had my big awakening moment on the witness stand, and my life was never the same after that.

I soon saw another government/media alliance try to wipe out my employer, in the medical racket, that time, and the next year, when I heard about Ed’s new magazine, I was ready for his message. As I hit the books in 1990, I learned how that book that saved my father’s life was banned in the USA, I soon learned what a pack of lies I was taught in school, on all subjects, and little did I know it at the time, but I was on my way to developing a comprehensive perspective, which arguably began when I learned to walk.

When Dennis was in jail, I realized that the businessman’s path to free energy would likely not work, and by the end of my second stint with Dennis, I was certain of it. I began studying and writing in earnest after that, which resulted in my site today, which brought many pals to me, who help me today. It was only then that I learned what comprehensive thought meant, and then I looked back at my journey and realized that I had always been groping towards it. Soon after that, Brian invited me to co-found NEM, and that experience finally beat all mass-movement notions from me. The mass movement mentality will not work for this Epochal task.

Thirty years ago, when I saw people embrace certain death over questioning their indoctrination, I finally began to realize how people would fight and even die to stay asleep. It does no good to castigate the manipulating elites, as they have engaged in a deadly dance with the slumbering masses (they need each other), which certainly will not begin to awaken through talk. Work like mine cannot awaken the sleeping. I need the awake for my effort, and people only awaken through experience, but they have to care, first.

This past spring, I hunted for some Michael passages that I read long ago, and saw that I had independently come to realize what Michael stated: few people ever wake up, as this planet is filled with sleepwalkers. It is what their souls have chosen. It can make me wonder if I beamed down to the wrong planet. But, I was also told that I helped plan Earth School and helped melt down Atlantis, so I guess that I am getting my just desserts.

But, that doesn’t mean that I should just shuffle along with the herd and stampede over the cliff. At any moment, any of us can begin to navigate toward this world, in which everybody is awake and love reigns. The effort that we put in, now, makes it likelier that we will incarnate there one day, and I am trying to help set my world on the path to that reality. That is really what I am doing, but I can’t do it alone. The love and enlightenment path is the only one that I am interested in any longer, and in that Hoodwin book that I recently read, he echoed one of my themes:

“Without accurate pictures of what a truly loving and happy life can look like, we cannot create that reality. Perhaps the world’s biggest problem is a lack of vision. We cannot have peace, freedom, or anything else we long for if we cannot specifically envision it. Many people simply have no idea what a mature expression of love looks like, so they have no way to experience it. We all long to share love, but faulty notions about it can sabotage it. For example, if our parents bickered constantly, that may be part of our picture of relationships. Becoming conscious of our pictures gives us the ability to change them.”

If nothing else, my work is long on vision. So, when I read passages like that, it confirms to me that I am on the right track. I know that the choir approach will work. It is just that the people I seek are a tiny fraction of today’s humanity, and it does no good to judge the situation. I suspect that when people can experience the Fifth Epoch, more will choose to grow through joy than through pain. I could be wrong about that, and those who fiercely defend their sleep-state will choose to die rather than live in abundance and love, or kill “heretics” such as me. Maybe I did beam down to the wrong planet.

My “friends” never let me in on the joke, but I see the world that I want to live in and how to get there, and I realize that the means become the ends, so I will stay on the path I am on, and I expect that people such as Chris will hit higher notes than I can one day. The pioneers have usually gone through too much of a meat grinder to really hit the notes. I have my youth and idealism to thank for surviving my first stint with Dennis. Others around me did not. I expect that the people I seek will be able to do far better than I have, with the boost I am offering them.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th September 2022 at 17:17.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (4th September 2022), Bill Ryan (4th September 2022), Dennis Leahy (16th September 2022), Ewan (25th November 2022), Franny (5th September 2022), Harmony (4th September 2022), Joseph McAree (5th September 2022), Reinhard (11th September 2022), Spiral (18th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th September 2022), Tigger (8th September 2022), Trisher (13th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #10122
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,028 times in 2,654 posts

Quote But, that doesn’t mean that I should just shuffle along with the herd and stampede over the cliff. At any moment, any of us can begin to navigate toward this world, in which everybody is awake and love reigns. The effort that we put in, now, makes it likelier that we will incarnate there one day, and I am trying to help set my world on the path to that reality. That is really what I am doing, but I can’t do it alone. The love and enlightenment path is the only one that I am interested in any longer, and in that Hoodwin book that I recently read, he echoed one of my themes:

“Without accurate pictures of what a truly loving and happy life can look like, we cannot create that reality. Perhaps the world’s biggest problem is a lack of vision. We cannot have peace, freedom, or anything else we long for if we cannot specifically envision it. Many people simply have no idea what a mature expression of love looks like, so they have no way to experience it. We all long to share love, but faulty notions about it can sabotage it. For example, if our parents bickered constantly, that may be part of our picture of relationships. Becoming conscious of our pictures gives us the ability to change them.”
    I was thinking today of how wonderful it would be to incarnated on the planet much like you describe. I have had some dreams about it and also scenes in some meditations. That "essence" can be envisioned, and even felt on a joyous emotional type state sometimes.

I often wonder if I have been born on the wrong planet, as I was very confused of what I was seeing around me, even when I was only a one year old, but perhaps some have rememberance of another planet or time when things were quite different. I do hope holding that "essence" as much as is possible, will collectively turn a corner and some kind of exponential change will take place.

The love "field" created will somehow prevent the negativity or "self annihilation" and destructiveness, and not caring or being aware of the integration of all, that pre-destines what is put into active motion. It seems that truelly understanding what love is, which is usually very different than written about or portrayed in movies, is key to being aware of what isn't working in the world today.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

avid (4th September 2022), Bill Ryan (4th September 2022), Chris Gilbert (4th September 2022), Dennis Leahy (17th September 2022), Ewan (25th November 2022), Franny (5th September 2022), Joseph McAree (5th September 2022), Reinhard (4th September 2022), Spiral (18th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th September 2022), Tigger (8th September 2022), Trisher (13th September 2022), Wade Frazier (4th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #10123
    Thanks

Thanks Harmony:

For those of us on what I have called “special assignment” (Dennis, Mr. Professor, Brian, Alison – and Bill must be, too ), a very common feeling is that we beamed down to the wrong planet. To awaken, and realize that almost nobody else on the planet is awake, is one of the loneliest feelings on Earth. Free energy activists are particularly lonely. As Roads’s mentor said, if people do not choose love, they will remain asleep and be creatures of their conditioning, semi-sentient herd animals that are easily led to slaughter.

As Chris recently wrote, all of the meditative envisioning is not enough, and there is a practical path to that world that you would like to live in, or something close to it. That is what my life has been about, and I plan to see if I can make a dent with my remaining years, the kind that helps get us over the hump.

Yes, the love I write about is called agape, which is what Michael stresses, and yes, we do not see many depictions of that in the media and Hollywood.

Glad you are here, and thanks for writing.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th September 2022 at 23:00.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Alecs (8th September 2022), avid (4th September 2022), Bill Ryan (4th September 2022), Dennis Leahy (17th September 2022), Ewan (25th November 2022), Harmony (4th September 2022), Joseph McAree (5th September 2022), Reinhard (4th September 2022), Spiral (18th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th September 2022), Tigger (8th September 2022), Trisher (13th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #10124
    Thanks

Hi:

I finished that book on general relativity, The Perfect Theory. Newton’s theories lasted for more than two centuries before relativity supplanted them. When Einstein developed general relativity, the only empirical evidence for it was how it predicted Mercury’s orbit, which Newton’s theory did not do. Before Einstein, a scientist proposed a hidden planet to explain the aberration in Mercury’s orbit.

The author of The Perfect Theory, Pedro G. Ferreira, wrote that the cosmological constant, which Einstein put in as a fudge factor when he needed something to keep the universe static, has had an interesting life. Once Einstein bought the idea that the universe is expanding, his cosmological constant was no longer needed, and Einstein called the cosmological constant his biggest blunder. Einstein himself denied implications of general relativity that other physicists pursued, such as the existence of black holes. Einstein spent his last years in a futile attempt to marry quantum physics and relativity into a unified field theory. He was far from the last to do that. Today, string theory is considered the primary candidate for a unified field theory, but it is also derided as “fairy-tale physics,” because it currently cannot be tested and lives in the world of pure theory.

With the rise of black holes and other things that general relativity predicted, dark matter and dark energy have been invoked to make general relativity conform to observations (or lack of them), and the cosmological constant rose again. Ferreira finished his book by noting that it is very possible that the cosmological constant, dark matter, and dark energy are to general relativity that the phantom planet was to Newton’s theories: a fudge to make the equations work. Ferreira ended by stating that we may be seeing the last days of relativity, before a new theory supplants it. Newton’s theories lasted more than two centuries, and Einstein’s for more than a century. Not bad. We still used Newton to go to the Moon, and if general relativity is displaced by a new theory, general relativity may still be used for calculations within our star system. If a theory supplants general relativity, the thinking is that some kind of new galactic measurement will be the evidence for it, similar to how the eclipse data in 1919 made Einstein a household world.

To wear my orthodox hat for a few more sentences, the state of orthodox physics is a long, long way from some kind of complete body of theory to explain how the universe works. We barely know anything, and only scientists as internally secure as Einstein would happily admit it. It is the hack class of scientists that turns theories into dogmas. Brian was fond of saying that there are no “laws of physics,” only theories, and to even use the world “law” was to play priest, not scientist. So, when Level 3s declare free energy “contrary to the laws of physics” and therefore impossible, they are acting like priests, not scientists.

Now, to shed my orthodox hat, what my friend saw, which included free energy and antigravity technology, blows today’s physics out of the water. As Greer notes, so-called antigravity is also called electrogravity in certain corners. If electromagnetics can neutralize the force of gravity, it then directly connects quantum theory with relativity, and the unified field may come out of it. That would be such a radical overhaul of physics that the heads of most physicists would explode if they saw what my friend saw and could study it. There are various factors that prevent scientists from understanding that those technologies exist. The secrecy is part of it, as is the naïveté of scientists, but the biggest issue may be how addicted scientists are to their theories, so much so that reality is a like a bludgeon over their heads that few can handle. The arrival of the Fifth Epoch will be the biggest paradigm shift of all, as the world will end as we know it. Science in the Fifth Epoch will have faint resemblance to today’s version of it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th September 2022 at 21:04.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (6th September 2022), Bill Ryan (5th September 2022), Dennis Leahy (10th September 2022), Ewan (25th November 2022), Franny (6th September 2022), gayle (7th September 2022), Harmony (8th September 2022), Joseph McAree (14th September 2022), Reinhard (11th September 2022), Spiral (18th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th September 2022), Tigger (8th September 2022), Trisher (13th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #10125
    Thanks

Here is an exchange with Chris on mitochondria, fasting, and related topics.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (9th September 2022), Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Dennis Leahy (17th September 2022), edina (8th September 2022), Ewan (25th November 2022), Franny (9th September 2022), Harmony (8th September 2022), Joseph McAree (14th September 2022), Reinhard (11th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (10th September 2022), Tigger (8th September 2022), Trisher (13th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #10126
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for a pandemic post. All of the rackets, in the words of Anthony Fauci, are public-private partnerships. As Bucky Fuller said long ago, all political actors are “stooges” of private interests. The USA is the nation I know best, and all branches of government were captured by private interests from the beginning. George Washington was the richest man in the USA when he became president, and the USA’s first Supreme Court chief justice was fond of saying that those who own the nation should run it. The USA has always been a plutocracy. After World War II, the MIC owned Washington, D.C., and the USA’s imperial acts have made it so that American-based corporations control half of the world economy.

But the chickens come home to roost often, at the American public’s expense, and this “pandemic” is no exception. If you follow the rackets, the dynamics are similar for all of them. They are all criminal enterprises, and the standard practice is for government employees to get their hands dirty on behalf of their private-interest patrons, and the media, being a racket unto itself, can always be counted on to parrot what the powerful want said, in our public-private brainwashing system. I learned this at great personal cost before I ever heard of Noam and Ed.

Sam Husseini has made it a personal project to study the lab-origin hypothesis for COVID-19, and his latest article came out yesterday, in which he compared Fauci’s lies on COVID-19’s origin to Dick Cheney’s lies that helped instigate the USA’s invasion of Iraq. The signature move of Cheney and Fauci was to surreptitiously leak outright lies, and then cite them as independent evidence for their positions. When Fauci is taken to task, he parrots propaganda, as he did on the HIV/AIDS connection, which has never been demonstrated. Sam’s article took me back 20 years, when I saw the daily lies, wrote about them publicly, and watched in horror as we committed the greatest crime of the 21st century so far.

More is coming on the pandemic, but not until this weekend, as I have a busy day ahead of me, and I do a big hike tomorrow. Somebody has to do it!

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th September 2022 at 16:36.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (9th September 2022), Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Dennis Leahy (10th September 2022), Ewan (25th November 2022), Franny (9th September 2022), Harmony (8th September 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (8th September 2022), Joseph McAree (14th September 2022), Reinhard (11th September 2022), Spiral (18th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (10th September 2022), Tigger (10th September 2022), Trisher (13th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #10127
    Thanks

Hi:

I began driving to my hike, and quickly realized that I did not check the smoke conditions! Where I planned to hike is smoked out today, so I won’t go hiking there (thank you, Global Warming). So, that gives me time for a pandemic post, which has been gestating for a while.

I doubt that I can overemphasize that the defeat of infectious disease has virtually nothing to do with vaccines and other medical interventions, but improvements in sanitation, nutrition, and hygiene, which were side-effects of the Industrial Revolution and led to the demographic transition. A good example is measles. The measles death rate declined by more than 99% before the vaccine was introduced in England and Wales. Other diseases had the same trajectories, smallpox declined like the rest of them, irrespective of vaccination, and some were never vaccinated for. Virologists and Big Pharma have fraudulently tried to take credit for ending infectious disease.

Soon after World War II ended, there was a Congressional effort to abolish the CDC, as the war on infectious disease was over. The bureaucracy fought back and the polio campaign saved it, although polio has got little to do with the polio virus, but chemical poisoning, particularly DDT and arsenic-based insecticides. By the 1970s, nearly all polio cases in the USA were caused by the polio vaccine, according to the CDC! The infectious disease racket then began a series of bogus scares, beginning with swine flu in 1976, followed by AIDS (another chemical-caused disease, and even the founders of the HIV/AIDS connection dissented from it), and an entire series of them, until Fauci finally hit pay dirt, for a disease that his efforts may have created and helped cover up (and doing even more of such “research”). Fauci is getting out while he can. Bill Gates and his minions constantly harp on pandemics that will swallow us up, and only they can save us. The germ theory of disease is flawed at best and invalid at worst.

Steve Kirsch has been giving the COVID establishment hell, and he recently published what he called his most important article, on a leak from an Israeli health official meeting on the damage that COVID vaccines are causing. The lies are laid bare, but the media cannot seem to muster any attention for it. Here is a Kirsch article on how the vaccines are creating those deadly “blood clots.” Those refusing vaccinations became pariahs in our “democracies.” More than a million adverse reactions to the COVID vaccines have been recorded in the USA, which likely means that the actual reactions were at least 50 million, maybe far more, and vaccine deaths likely run into the hundreds of thousands. Germany has a similar issue, and Canadian MDs are dropping like flies after getting their COVID boosters, as the system devours its own, which is nothing new.

The government’s collusion with Big Tech on censoring COVID information is beginning to become a public issue (1, 2, 3), as it is a direct attack on the First Amendment. Just like transing children is evil, so is vaccinating them for COVID. The CDC admitted that it could not find one previously healthy child in the USA under age 15 that died from COVID. Most vaccinated infants are having systemic reactions, as Pfizer and friends rake it in. Those infants are truly guinea pigs, but there are 50 good reasons to vaccinate them for COVID.

Best,

Wade

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (9th September 2022), Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Dennis Leahy (10th September 2022), Ewan (25th November 2022), Franny (9th September 2022), gayle (12th September 2022), Harmony (10th September 2022), Joseph McAree (14th September 2022), Reinhard (11th September 2022), Spiral (18th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (10th September 2022), Tigger (10th September 2022), Trisher (13th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #10128
    Thanks

Hi:

Yesterday, I finished the last of the Hoodwin books (1, 2, 3, 4) that I recently bought, titled Growing Through Joy, and want to comment a little. I commented some earlier. I have always bridled when channels seems to suggest that how it is today on Earth is how it is supposed to be, and that trying to change it is an exercise in futility. Some Michael channels seemed to have done that in the past, but maybe I was being uncharitable. I recall once reading a Michael channel state that if people advocate a world of abundance and love, that most people will instinctively react in hostile fashion, because they did not come here for that, but to play the scarcity, fear, and killed-or-be-killed game. If that is the case, then Scotty can beam me up whenever he wants to.

However, in Growing through Joy, Hoodwin seemed to imply that people are locked into cycles of scarcity and fear through the vagaries of life here, and they can decide to choose to grow through joy instead of through pain. But, to deny our material circumstances seems like pure folly, and those circumstances can seem to lead to either vicious or virtuous cycles of positive feedbacks. Trying to grow through joy in Hitler’s Auschwitz would be a tall order. In the Fifth Epoch, it should be much easier. That is my hope: more will decide to grow through joy.

Hoodwin repeatedly stated, as the original Michael channel did, that the vast majority of earthbound souls spend their entire incarnation cycles asleep, as creatures of their conditioning. As Roads’s mentor stated, they failed to choose love, so remained asleep. But Michael also said that their souls can get what they came for that way, but it would be painful the entire way, and they might wipe out a planet or two along the way.

The fact is that for the entire human journey until the Industrial Revolution (even going back to gorillas), about half of all children died before adulthood, and in industrial nations today, almost none do. That is the biggest event in the human journey so far, and I don’t see that some sudden bout of enlightenment had anything to do with it, but the rising standards of living that industrialization wrought, with improved sanitation, nutrition, and hygiene. Similarly, industrialization made slavery uneconomical, so it was abolished rather quickly in industrial nations, not because of some bout of conscience out of nowhere. That plummeting infant mortality rate is also what liberated women, not some sudden enlightenment. Women no longer had to have four children so that two survived to reproduce, if women survived the process.

Similarly for Fifth Epoch, there will simply be no excuse for poverty, disease, warfare, and the like, which are rich sources of pain. As I wrote recently, Seth said that each day was the door to a new probable future, and that today’s Earth that we experience is different from yesterday’s. Some of us are heading toward this probable future, and others to this one, although while we are here, we can’t see the probability changes happen in real time, or, at least, I can’t.

So, maybe what I am doing is trying to recruit as many as I can to this future, or something like it, while those who want to keep playing kill-or-be killed, as part of the scarcity and fear game, will instinctively react with denial and fear, and wake up tomorrow on a different probable reality from what I wake up to, but their probable self that wants to grow through joy will wake up in my probable reality. I don’t know that, but it kind of makes sense. Whatever the case may be, I see how to get to the Fifth Epoch, if I can find enough people who can hit the notes. That probability is not far off, for those who care.

Best,

Wade

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (10th September 2022), Bill Ryan (10th September 2022), Dennis Leahy (10th September 2022), Ewan (25th November 2022), Franny (10th September 2022), Harmony (10th September 2022), Joseph McAree (14th September 2022), Reinhard (11th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (10th September 2022), Tigger (10th September 2022), Trisher (13th September 2022)

17. Link to Post #10129
    Thanks

Hi:

I feel the need to write a little about the passing of Queen Elizabeth II. I have plenty of British blood, but my Scottish ancestors were so tired of being drubbed by the English that my ancestors became pacifist Quakers and one migrated to Pennsylvania in the 1730s, which began my family’s North American journey.

My big essay has a chapter on the rise of Europe, and especially England’s rise to the Fourth Epoch. The English get credit for beginning the Fourth Epoch, although they used it to conquer humanity like no other nation ever did, to create the world’s first global empire. The English have plenty to answer for, just as my great nation does.

Obviously, a lot of ink is being spilled on Elizabeth these days. My wife spent a summer in England in 1974, so has a soft spot for England, and Elizabeth was queen for longer than we have been alive, so we had some emotional moments when we got news of her passing.

So far, I have liked this article the best on her passing, as her life will likely be a marker of Britain’s transition from an imperial power to an American sycophant. Emblematic of the beginning of her rule was when Iran nationalized its British oil monopoly, and a weakened Britain asked the USA to overthrow Iran’s government, for half of the spoils.

The UK faded during Elizabeth’s reign to the level where Tony Blair carried Bush’s bags for the invasion of Iraq, which is the greatest crime of the 21st century so far. Blair’s photo op with the greatest living mass murderer and other scoundrels says it all.

Elizabeth does not get a pass for all of that, even though she was a figurehead. In the Fifth Epoch, there won’t be any nations and certainly no royalty. Elizabeth was a living relic of a bygone era. RIP, Elizabeth.

Best,

Wade

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2022), Bluegreen (11th September 2022), Chris Gilbert (11th September 2022), Dennis Leahy (11th September 2022), Ewan (25th November 2022), Franny (11th September 2022), Harmony (11th September 2022), Joseph McAree (14th September 2022), kudzy (10th September 2022), Reinhard (11th September 2022), Tigger (11th September 2022), Trisher (13th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #10130
    Thanks

Here is today’s exchange with Chris on free energy, consciousness, and today’s scientific theories.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2022), Dennis Leahy (11th September 2022), Ewan (25th November 2022), Franny (11th September 2022), Harmony (11th September 2022), Joseph McAree (14th September 2022), kudzy (13th September 2022), Reinhard (11th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th September 2022), Tigger (11th September 2022), Trisher (13th September 2022)

21. Link to Post #10131
    Thanks

Hi:

As an addendum to my post on Queen Elizabeth, even in the American media, it is not all hagiography, such as this article, which calls out the atrocities of the British Empire under Elizabeth. But that kind of coverage is less than 1% of American media stories, as far as I have seen. Of course, on the left, we can see this, calling out the imperial atrocities. Craig Murray was recently kangarooed into prison and twice turned down honors from Elizabeth (and she asked him why), but he was sympathetic of Elizabeth the person.

English royalty was permanently demoted in the 1600s, and is certainly an anachronistic institution that will be long gone in the Fifth Epoch, as there will be no more elites.

In recent years, I saw a discussion of history’s greatest murderers, and near the top of the list was Queen Victoria and Winston Churchill, mainly for the prodigious deaths in India that they presided over. Of course, like Elizabeths I and II, Victoria never got her hands bloody, but imperial leaders rarely do. I think that Tony Blair will reap a bigger karmic debt than Elizabeth did, as she was born into it, while he aspired to it.

The other day, I read this on the death toll of the post-9/11 “war on terror.” Six million dead seems like a conservative estimate to me. It was nice to see the article cite Polya. Long ago, I read a Michael channel describe Elizabeth as a baby soul, and that makes sense to me. We all have a hand in this, which means that we can also change it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th September 2022 at 02:36.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2022), Bluegreen (11th September 2022), Dennis Leahy (11th September 2022), Ewan (25th November 2022), Harmony (11th September 2022), Joseph McAree (14th September 2022), kudzy (13th September 2022), Reinhard (11th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th September 2022), Tigger (11th September 2022), Trisher (18th September 2022)

23. Link to Post #10132
    Thanks

Hi:

Sam Husseini just weighed in on Queen Elizabeth’s colonial legacy. A lot of what Sam referred to in that article is called “neocolonialism,” which the USA pioneered more than a century ago, in which subject nations get to fly the flags of their illusory independence. As Sam noted, the IMF and World Bank have long been key pillars of the West’s neocolonial strategy. Ed wrote extensively on the subject. Sam’s article is great.

I want to write a little this morning about an article that Sam linked to, about how Elizabeth never visited Israel. The article mentioned the violent uprising against the British Mandate by Zionist groups, and this treads into familiar territory for me. The most savage act by those Zionist groups against the British was blowing up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which killed nearly 100 people. Menachem Begin, a future Prime Minister of Israel, was responsible for the bombing. One of my Palestinian friends told me that when Begin was Prime Minister, he never visited the UK, because he was still wanted for murder there over that bombing.

A generation before he became Israel’s Prime Minister, Begin made regular trips to Los Angeles to meet with Mickey Cohen, as Gary discovered when he had Cohen under surveillance. Cohen even passed the hat around to his mobster pals and outfitted a gunship that he donated to Israel. According to Gary, Begin masterminded JFK’s eventful meeting with Marilyn Monroe at the 1960 Democratic Convention, as Monroe was being used as the highest-class hooker on Earth, for an Israeli influence-peddling and blackmail scheme. Monroe and JFK came to untimely ends, and their deaths were likely related, for the “alien presence” angle if nothing else.

Being a detective, Gary tried to solve the crime of the JFK hit and fingered the Jewish mob. Since Jack Ruby was a high-ranking Jewish mobster, Gary’s idea is not easily dismissed. That is a very long story. My take is that the Jewish mob was involved, but more as muscle than masterminds. The CIA was involved with the JFK hit, and if I had to finger the masterminds, they were members of the Eastern Oligarchy, and the Rockefellers may well have initiated it. The leading works of the past generation argue that JFK was murdered because he tried to end the Cold War, and I’ll buy that. The “alien presence” angle that E. Howard Hunt told Doug Caddy about was likely just the last straw.

Anyway, I can easily imagine that those Zionist murders of British citizens might have soured Elizabeth on Israel a little.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th August 2023 at 18:45.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (11th September 2022), Bill Ryan (11th September 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th September 2022), Ewan (25th November 2022), Franny (17th September 2022), gayle (12th September 2022), Harmony (12th September 2022), Joseph McAree (14th September 2022), kudzy (13th September 2022), Reinhard (11th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th September 2022), Tigger (11th September 2022), Trisher (18th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #10133
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have a copy of Gary's book, "A Fish in the Courthouse". Not an easy read(nor easy to get) but dense with information. I still live in VC. Was lightly involved in local government for a bit but that ended in bitter disillusionment. I am glad you are here on this planet.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gayle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2022), Chris Gilbert (12th September 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th September 2022), Ewan (25th November 2022), Franny (17th September 2022), Harmony (13th September 2022), Joseph McAree (19th September 2022), Reinhard (13th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th September 2022), Tigger (12th September 2022), Wade Frazier (12th September 2022)

27. Link to Post #10134
    Thanks

Hi Gayle:

Through your post, I just discovered that Gary’s book has been reprinted, and I just ordered it. The first and second editions were cheaply printed, and my copies are falling apart. This one is in hardback, so I have more hope that it will not fall apart. Before the 2020 reprint, the book went for nearly $1,000 at Amazon. I have written about Gary at great length, and no need to belabor it. Gary is in my pantheon.

I am sympathetic to anybody who got into Ventura County government.

After I left Ventura County in 1990, with my life in ruins, I never went back and have no plans to.

Thanks for writing.

Best,

Wade

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th September 2022), Ewan (25th November 2022), Franny (17th September 2022), gayle (13th September 2022), Harmony (13th September 2022), Joseph McAree (14th September 2022), kudzy (13th September 2022), Reinhard (13th September 2022), Tigger (13th September 2022)

29. Link to Post #10135
    Thanks

Hi:

Last night I finished Doublethink, which is the fifth trans book that I have read, and likely the last one that I will read for some time. It was a brutal read, and it ties into several subjects that I write about, including:

This will take a few posts to deal with. First and foremost, all mammals have their sexes determined at conception, and they can’t change them. So, there is no such thing as a transsexual. So-called “gender” has to do with stereotypes about the behaviors of the sexes, which hails back to the division of labor between the sexes.

All life is primarily concerned with meeting three goals:
    • Acquire enough energy and other nutrients to survive;
    • Avoid becoming a source of energy and other nutrients for other life;
    • Survive long enough at performing those first two requirements to reproduce.

Those biological imperatives strongly echo in the human journey. Women have motherhood down, after many millions of years of evolution, but men are still figuring out fatherhood. The vast majority (about 80%) of so-called transsexuals are males that pretend to be females. Because we really cannot change our sex, now the fashion is to call those confused people “transgender.” They were called transvestites in an earlier, more innocent time, before drugs, hormones, and surgeries could make the masquerade more convincing.

It is clear that many men that pretend to be women do it from perverse motives, such as gaining access to women’s facilities, indulging sexual fetishes, and finally becoming a sports star. Females that pretend to be males comprise a small but dramatically growing group, and they seem to do it for very different reasons from males who pretend to be females. Most men that pretend to be women don’t actually get their genitals removed, but take hormones to gain breasts, so they attain a superficial hermaphroditic appearance. Some of those books that I read covered some of that strange territory.

I have stated it before: transing children is evil. Girls as young as eight have been put on puberty blocking drugs, which stunts them, in preparation for mastectomies at age 13 and hysterectomies at age 16. Boys who get put on puberty blockers become effective eunuchs for life. Finally, some European nations are beginning to ban the practice.

The girls who pretend to be men usually do it for different reasons, and it is not all that voluntary, as noted above (the age of informed consent cannot rationally be lowered to eight). While men that pretend to be females are often hypersexual, girls that pretend to be boys usually avoid sex altogether. Part of the reason seems to be that when girls are exposed to the increasingly depraved porn on the Internet (choking the woman during sex, taking on five men at once, etc.), they understandably want nothing to do with it, so they take testosterone, wear breast binders, take puberty blockers, and get their breasts and uterus surgically removed, so that sex will never be part of their lives. The damage is obviously irreversible, and landmark lawsuits are now being waged and won by people transed as children and adolescents.

Accompanying the insanity is a cancel culture that attacks anybody who dissents from the current trans dogma. Professors have been fired, clinics have been shut down, feminists have been physically attacked, and anybody who fails to bend the knee to the trans craze is fair game. And trans activists do it in the name of freedom!

There are really only two clear areas in which censorship can be justified:
    • Incitements to violence;
    • Causing harm to vulnerable groups such as children.

Ironically, while trans activists call using the “wrong” pronoun an act of violence (in these insane, postmodern days), they regularly call for actual violence against the targets of their ire, and they lead the way on transing children. So it is, in our Orwellian world. And the media censors anything that challenges the trans narrative. The author of Doublethink, Janice Raymond, had a section of her book on books that challenged trans dogma that simply disappeared from Amazon, and her book, The Transsexual Empire, has been stolen from many libraries by trans activists, so she has made it available for free on her site. It was one example of many in her book on how any challenges to trans dogma are censored. This is not surprising, as the trans scene is a big business, followed in the business press, as its annual revenues have surpassed a billion dollars. It is an up-and-coming capitalist play, and a growing market for Big Pharma.

All of those trans books that I read were authored by women, and a common theme, arguably the predominant one, is that the trans craze is actually an assault on women, as kind of a rearguard action. As women gained rights in this transition into the Fourth Epoch, a diabolical strategy by the patriarchy is to do away with women altogether. Any man can announce that he is a woman, and society is obliged to recognize him as one. Such men often rape women by being granted access to their facilities, such as in prisons. Women in prison are actually being issued contraception for the rapes they are getting in prison from convicted rapists who “identified” as women and were moved into women’s prisons. This is not theoretical, as surreal as it seems. It is happening today, including in my home state, which went off the deep end long ago.

There is more to come on this grim subject.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th September 2022 at 00:20.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (16th September 2022), Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th September 2022), Ewan (25th November 2022), Franny (17th September 2022), gayle (13th September 2022), Harmony (14th September 2022), Joseph McAree (14th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (13th September 2022), Tigger (13th September 2022), Trisher (18th September 2022)

31. Link to Post #10136
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for the review. Will check out the author's site. I instinctively figured misogyny was at the bottom of trans movement. Seeing it in eloquent black and white doesn't make it less painful.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gayle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2022), Dennis Leahy (14th September 2022), Ewan (25th November 2022), Franny (17th September 2022), Harmony (14th September 2022), Joseph McAree (19th September 2022), Tigger (17th September 2022), Wade Frazier (14th September 2022)

33. Link to Post #10137
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been relatively silent the past few days, partly because I have been working on coming posts on Janice Raymond’s Doublethink. This will take a few posts, most likely, and then I will try to leave the trans issue for now. I am going to cut to the end to begin this, by summarizing the book’s final chapter.

These are Raymond’s main points:
    • There is no scientific basis for trans ideology;
    • The idea that children will commit suicide if they don’t trans has no credible scientific evidence supporting it;
    • To therefore call transing a “life-saving” treatment for children is fraudulent;
    • The physical and almost always irreversible damage from trans drugs, hormones, and surgeries, particularly to children and adolescents, is swept under the carpet by trans activists, the government, media, and other interested parties;
    • So, trans ideology and treatment turns the Hippocratic Oath of “First, do no harm” on its head, and the medical establishment is deeply complicit;
    • Raymond argued that sex stereotypes are the root of the issue, and instead of taking on the stereotypes, the situation was medicalized so that people were mutilated to conform to the stereotypes, to lucrative effect; tomboys are now called transboys, etc.;
    • Girls and women who transed and are transitioning back are being ignored, but they have perceptive things to say about the trans craze;
    • The trans craze is rooted in patriarchy, and men pretending to be women inflict prodigious amounts of violence on women, including rape and murder;
    • Feminists and others who criticize trans ideology are subjected to vicious attacks, including physically, and have lost their jobs and careers;
    • The biggest victims of this craze are children and adolescents, as their societies have failed to protect them.

In that light, the trans craze is not much different from the other worthless, harmful, and lucrative treatments vended by the medical racket. Like the vaccination racket, the trans racket particularly preys on children.

Best,

Wade

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (17th September 2022), Bill Ryan (17th September 2022), Chris Gilbert (17th September 2022), Dennis Leahy (17th September 2022), Ewan (25th November 2022), Franny (17th September 2022), Harmony (17th September 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (17th September 2022), Joseph McAree (19th September 2022), Reinhard (17th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (17th September 2022), Tigger (17th September 2022), Trisher (18th September 2022)

35. Link to Post #10138
    Thanks

Hi:

I have a lot to write about Raymond’s book, and I excerpted many quotes from it, like I did with Kennedy’s book. It needs to be kept in mind that Raymond is a lesbian and radical feminist, as we delve into this issue. Raymond said that feminists in the trans issue primarily fear what feminists always have: male violence. Men who pretend to be women are as violent as other men, and men who trans are often pursuing sexual fetishes, which is starkly different from girls and women who trans, who often avoid sex (and are almost never violent).

Homosexuality is a normal variation of sexuality, common throughout the animal kingdom. Transing is not, particularly for mammals, which never change sex after conception. It is all in the chromosomes.

Trans ideology asserts that trans people have souls or brains in the wrong body, and transing helps align those souls and brains with the sexual organs. Those ideas have no scientific support. Science can’t go there on souls, but even in mystical literature, there is nothing on female souls’ being trapped in male bodies, and vice versa, that I ever saw. Souls don’t have sexes. So, the foundation of trans ideology has no scientific or mystical support. I see the trans craze as a normalization of mental illness.

The rationale for transing children is that if they don’t trans, they will commit suicide. That idea also has no credible scientific support. In fact, people who trans have a suicide rate 20 times higher than the general population’s. So, transing children has no credible support whatsoever, and about 90% of “gender dysphoric” children grow out of it as they become adults. So, 90% of trans children are being mutilated, sterilized, stunted, brain damaged, and the like, for no good reason other than being a lucrative new market for the medical racket. Transing children is evil, like giving them COVID vaccines. It is incredible to me that our society is preying on its most vulnerable members. That the left is more complicit in this outrage than the right is mind-boggling.

The medical professionals in this milieu will one day be seen like the Nazi doctors, eugenicists, lobotomists, and the like are. The American medical establishment has always been an abomination, and pathologizing homosexuality ranks up there with other follies of medical science, which is science’s flimsiest and most corrupt branch. So-called conversion therapy, to get people to change their sexual orientation, was one of Western medicine’s many fads and crimes. They performed thousands of lobotomies on homosexuals, for another dark chapter of American medicine. And America’s greatest quack led a “war on quacks” in the first half of the 20th century.

Reading of what doctors are doing today to children is reminiscent of the barbarities of conversion therapy. Johanna Olsen Kennedy, a trans surgeon in LA, specializes in transing children and teens. She literally said, on the subject of adolescent mastectomies, “If you want breasts at a later point, you can go and get them.” Gee, can I order them at Amazon? This is an example of how ludicrous the trans issue is. Kennedy’s minions hunt for “trans” candidates in schools and churches.

Before the rise of drugs, hormones, and surgeries to mimic the other sex, there were transvestites. Raymond’s original work on the subject was called “The Transsexual Empire,” which was the dominant term 40 years ago. Since there cannot be a true transsexual, as sex is baked into our DNA, the term “transgender” has come into vogue, and gender is all about sexual stereotypes, which used to be called sex roles. Feminists have always sought to abolish sex stereotypes, but the trans craze seeks to enforce them. So, feminists and trans activists are on opposite ends of the spectrum, which partly explains the friction between them.

Raymond wrote:

“One young de-transitioner speaking at the Manchester UK panel said, ‘I regret it all.’ She and many in the audience view the professionals who treated them as ‘the post-modernist version of those who sought to turn gay people straight – only now they are seeking to fix bodies rather than sexual desires.’ Another panelist remarked, ‘Transition has been presented as so progressive, but the only thing I see is it reinforcing gender stereotypes.’”

Much more is coming.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th September 2022 at 13:22.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (17th September 2022), Bill Ryan (17th September 2022), Chris Gilbert (17th September 2022), Dennis Leahy (20th September 2022), Ewan (25th November 2022), Franny (17th September 2022), Joseph McAree (19th September 2022), Reinhard (17th September 2022), Tigger (17th September 2022), Trisher (18th September 2022)

37. Link to Post #10139
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been writing about corruption in medicine since the 1990s, and Kennedy’s book dealt at length with the corruption of medical and scientific journals. The science magazine Nature was repeatedly involved with scandals on COVID and other issues (1, 2). Before COVID, Nature joined the trans fray, writing in an editorial in 2018:

“The research and medical community now sees sex as more complex than male and female, and gender as a spectrum that includes transgender people and those who identify as neither male nor female.”

The Royal Academy of Medicine in Ireland replied:

“Of particular concern to us is the sight of respected scientific publications, such as Nature, now beginning to echo these popular trends […] We regard the claim that sex is neither fixed nor binary to be entirely without scientific merit. […] Such politically motivated policies and statements have no place in scientific journals.”

Raymond wrote:

“There is no scientific reason to teach students that boys can become girls or girls can become boys. This is perverting science. As Andrew Sullivan [who is gay] has written: ‘It takes the experience of less than one percent of humanity and tries to make it explain the 99 percent of their peers. It’s nuts, and it will confuse children, especially gay children.’”

A great deal of trans ideology and discourse is mind-f**k and word-f**k, and it almost all comes from men trans activists. Males make up about 75%-to-80% of the trans population, and many of them try to “out-woman” women, as some kind of “improvement” on women.

Trans activist Joelle Ruby Ryan wrote that the term “female” is offensive, outmoded, and exclusionary. Raymond wrote:

“Then why seek female status if you have just declared the term offensive and obsolete? Ryan as a self-declared woman feels entitled to appropriate a womanhood that he just scorned, announcing that it is self-declared women who are the rightful women who will usher in a new day.”

Every author that I have seen write critically on the trans issue “credits” postmodernism and its descendants for it, in which human nature is denied, anyone can be anything, and we all get the play the victim.

Even Tampax joined the insanity, erasing the word “woman” from its ads. A September 2020 tweet from Tampax stated, “Fact: Not all women have periods. Also a fact: Not all people with periods are women. Let’s celebrate the diversity of all people who bleed.”

Jennifer Bilek replied to the tweet with:

“This language obfuscation is part and parcel of the burgeoning gender identity industry […] Purportedly this is to make people comfortable who think they are, or wish to present themselves as the opposite sex. Trans-identified individuals make up approximately 0.06% of the population […] Tampax doesn’t mind making women, who make up more than 50% of the population, and 100% of their consumer base, uncomfortable.”

It has been made illegal in the USA for a teacher to use the “wrong” pronoun for a child.

Raymond wrote:

“When the institutions of government, medicine, education, sports and others are fighting trans critics all the way and threatening disciplinary action or loss of jobs, it is only the bravehearted who are willing to challenge this doublethink and censorship.”

Raymond quoted Chris Hedges, who wrote:

“There is a long list of the censored. The acceptable range of opinion is so narrow that it is almost nonexistent.”

When I began looking into this, I was struck by the jargon, such as “cis-men,” and immediately refused to use such terms. I saw the same thing in identity politics.

Raymond wrote:

“Words that dominate transgender vocabulary often emanate from an exclusive and excluding alliance that mainly includes trans activists, academics, liberals, and leftists – not from a wider population that does not use such words.”

Andrew Sullivan wrote about how the trans movement has an “elaborate and neurotic fixation on language.” The UK police actually arrested a woman for using the wrong pronoun.

Raymond wrote on the absurdity of calling any trans dissent “hate speech,” which erodes the meaning of the term (“transphobia” is another bogus cudgel used against trans critics). The Southern Poverty Law Center, like so many other “progressive” organizations, attacked feminists, likening them to the Ku Klux Klan. Raymond was a subscriber and wrote to them about it. Raymond wrote of the renewed censorship of feminist books, including how her book The Transsexual Empire had disappeared from libraries, as trans activists stole them. So, she put it for free on her site.

Raymond was a professor for many years, and she saw plenty of protests over the years, but they were about political issues. Now, there are protests that some class material makes students “uncomfortable.” Such people have been called “snowflakes.”

Raymond wrote:

“The more recent trans ‘woke’ movement largely depends on personal claims that one’s emotional well-being is ‘assaulted’ by debate and discussion and prompts need for a therapeutic response. […] student interpretation of ‘safe space’ no longer means physical safety, i.e., protection from assault and violence, but rather protection from difference and disagreement.”

Raymond noted the atmosphere of punishing those who make others “uncomfortable” by their speech. It obviously undermines the First Amendment, as does the rampant censorship. Many universities have ignominiously knuckled under to this form of blackmail, as professors have been disciplined and fired. Certain scientific research topics are now off-limits in the UK, and one professor noted that it will make UK research worthless, as it is becoming so politically constrained. Raymond had a section on American, Canadian, and British woman academics that were attacked and fired for their work.

Wikipedia’s misogyny is legendary, so it is unsurprisingly pro-trans, and censors anything that contradicts the narrative. Raymond devoted a section to how Wikipedia leads the censorship parade in the social media and attacks feminists, and Twitter got a section. Raymond had a section on how UK police harass people who used the “wrong” pronoun. Raymond recounted her own experience of government censorship in Norway, when officials canceled her speech, which the Norwegian government invited her to give.

Raymond had a section on the liberal left, which, like with COVID, went off the deep end long ago.

Raymond wrote:

“Simply speaking, the moral bankruptcy of the left does not recognize women as a political class, nor that misogyny is real, excusing leftist men of taking responsibility for their own abuse of women. As Rebecca West wrote of the leftwing ‘carriage trade, they want to be right, not do right.’”

Raymond wrote about how “liberal” organizations have coordinated campaigns against feminists. Raymond noted how Amnesty International protects men’s rights to prostitutes, as one of many examples of how “progressive organizations have totally sold out women.”

Of course, Raymond also had a section on the New York Times and Washington Post, as they perform their censorship and propaganda roles in the trans craze. If you ever wondered what might be behind the trans craze, the endorsements by those publications should remove any lingering doubt. For instance, Kiera Bell’s legal victory that closed down Tavistock had no mention in the mainstream American media (other than the “tabloid” New York Post and, of course, no mention in Wikipedia. ).

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th September 2022 at 15:50.

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th September 2022), avid (17th September 2022), Bill Ryan (17th September 2022), Dennis Leahy (20th September 2022), Ewan (25th November 2022), Franny (17th September 2022), gayle (29th September 2022), Harmony (18th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th September 2022), Joseph McAree (19th September 2022), Reinhard (17th September 2022), Tigger (17th September 2022), Trisher (18th September 2022)

39. Link to Post #10140
    Thanks

Hi:

On the trans issue, first and foremost, trans people are mentally ill, and transing them rarely helps.

The American Journal of Psychiatry wrote:

“Compared with the general population, individuals with a gender incongruence diagnosis […] were about six times as likely to have had a mood and anxiety disorder health care visit, more than three times as likely to have received prescriptions for antidepressants, and more than six times as likely to have been hospitalized after a suicide attempt.”

Rushing them into drugs, hormones, and surgeries is not the answer. A review of more than 100 international medical studies of post-operative trans people found “no robust evidence that gender reassignment surgery is clinically effective.”

The trans craze is also a bonanza for Big Pharma, which Raymond wrote about. Puberty blockers cost up to $20K per year. A faux phallus costs between $20K and $150K. Face feminization surgery ranges from $20K to $50K. The cash registers sing. MarketWatch has devoted segments to the trans industry’s growth prospects, as it is projected to hit $1.5 billion a year by 2026. MarketWatch noted that girls will not catch up to boys in getting trans surgeries, as it recently hit three-to-one, boys over girls, but girls are detransing in record numbers, and many are maimed for life, of course. Raymond quoted a 42 year-old woman who went trans and racked up nearly $1 million in medical bills from the disaster, which bears reproducing:

“During my own transition, I had seven surgeries. I also had a massive pulmonary embolism, a helicopter life-flight ride, an emergency ambulance ride, a stress-induced heart attack, sepsis, a 17-month recurring infection due to using the wrong skin during a (failed) phalloplasty, 16 rounds of antibiotics, three weeks of daily IV antibiotics, the loss of all of my hair, (only partially successful) arm reconstructive surgery, permanent lung and heart damage, a cut bladder, insomnia-induced hallucinations, - oh and frequent loss of consciousness due to pain from the hair on the inside of my urethra. All this led to a form of PTSD that made me a prisoner in my apartment for a year. Between me and my insurance company, expenses exceeded $900,000.”

There is a trans assembly line today in “medicine,” as that New York Post article shows. A whole ten minutes of diagnosis was provided to a 12-year-old girl before prescribing puberty blockers for her. I have seen this repeatedly in my studies of this issue, so it seems to be standard treatment.

Tavistock finally admitted that puberty blockers have “unknown” long-term impacts on brains and bones. They used to blithely assert that the effects of puberty blockers were completely reversible. It took a lawsuit in 2020 to finally get Tavistock to stop giving puberty blockers to children. The UK’s High Court ruled that it was “unlikely” that children under 16 could provide informed consent to take such drugs.

Anybody with any scientific literacy can easily understand the damage that puberty blockers cause, as they interfere with developmental processes, and once that window of development has passed, it is over for those developments (such as language acquisition, for instance). Trying to later undo the repression and redevelop what was blocked is an exercise in futility. Claiming that it was fully reversible was idiotic and indefensible.

Raymond discussed how the American Academy of Pediatrics promoted trans medicalization, with bogus evidence and tortured logic. In fact, the studies they cited advocated the opposite (watchful waiting). A study was misused to justify puberty blockers and hormones. The Dutch Protocol was never intended for adolescents and children, but children and adolescents are the primary targets of the trans craze. Transing is today’s one-size-fits-all treatment for any and all mental health issues.

Similar to how “safe and effective” was perverted by Big Pharma, and how the T was added to LGB, conversion therapy for homosexuals has been conflated with anything but “affirmative care” for any child who announces a trans status (as can be seen at Wikipedia). Conversion therapy for homosexuals was an atrocity, but they generally were not getting healthy organs surgically removed. So, any attempts to question a child who makes trans noise is legally forbidden, which is why my psychologist friends refuse to treat trans people, especially those under age 18. They would risk their careers to advocate anything other than affirmative treatment, but would risk their consciences to advise a child to take puberty blockers and the like.

Raymond wrote:

“Jack Turban, a psychiatric resident at Massachusetts General Hospital and specialist in trans youth research, asserts without any evidence to support his claim, that the ‘most prudent course of action,’ in general, is affirming a child’s gender transition. Prudent? What could be more reckless than to begin a course of puberty-blocking drugs and then encourage young girls and boys to continue with cross-sex hormones and surgery, especially when the evidence shows that the majority of young children when present as transgender eventually choose their natal sex if allowed to age without medical interventions?”

Billionaire “philanthropists” are heavily funding transing initiatives. Like Bill Gates and his “humanitarian” efforts, those trans-promoting billionaires are philanthrocapitalists, as they invest in Big Pharma, tech, and banks, which cater to trans people. The T in LGBT+ has largely swallowed up the LGB, in what amounts to a hostile takeover. Gays and lesbians are beginning to speak out about this. One activist said the trans movement:

“has ridden the coattails of the lesbian/gay political movements. We opened the doors, the walk through them. We set the stage, and they take over and turn the discussion to themselves. They had no original movement of their own, but have bent our arguments to their own purposes.”

Raymond, like other authors of those books I read, wrote about how girls who transed and then went back to being girls are attacked and ignored by the trans community, called fake trans and the like. Raymond wrote how many lesbians go trans because trans men are more socially acceptable than lesbians! Women who transed as girls are often filled with regrets, particularly those who had their breasts and uteruses removed. They go into menopause as teenagers. There is a growing population of women who transed as children and adolescents and go back to being girls and women, but with irreversible damage, including sterility. Tellingly, the biggest reason given for detransitioning in a 2016 survey was “shifting political/ideological beliefs” (63%), followed by ”alternative coping mechanisms” (59%). The trans craze is primarily a political and mental health issue, and Big Pharma is feeding at the trough, as usual.

Best,

Wade

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2022), Dennis Leahy (20th September 2022), Ewan (25th November 2022), Franny (19th September 2022), Harmony (18th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th September 2022), Joseph McAree (19th September 2022), Reinhard (17th September 2022), Tigger (17th September 2022), Trisher (18th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 507 of 536 FirstFirst 1 7 407 457 497 507 517 536 LastLast