Results 9,981 to 10,000 of 10704

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #9981
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,689 times in 7,527 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Thanks Bill!

Making those books internet-accessible is on my list of things to do. We’ll see when I can get to it, and I’ll ask Dennis before I do, if he is still alive when I get to it. For now, my account is really the only one on the Internet on his journey, in any level of detail (1, 2, 3, 4), and I have provided many key documents.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (1st May 2022), Bill Ryan (1st May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (2nd May 2022), Ewan (1st May 2022), Franny (2nd May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), Joseph McAree (9th May 2022), Reinhard (7th May 2022), Trisher (4th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #9982
    Thanks

Hi:

The USA is a nation built on genocide and theft, and is a kind of master kleptocracy that merely supplanted its imperial rivals after World War II. The USA’s propaganda practices are unrivaled on Earth, as the brainwashing is pervasive and unrelenting, never more so than during the COVID-19 saga and Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Sometimes, the USA’s crimes are in the open, as it blatantly steals billions of dollars from its targets, as it did with Afghanistan recently, and its orchestrated economic war against Russia. You think that you have hundreds of billions of dollars in the bank, but think again, as the USA can make it evaporate overnight.

The American media’s censorship apparatus has gone into overdrive since COVID began, but it really got going when Trump was elected. Twitter censored the true story of Hunter Biden’s emails, Google is censoring over the Ukrainian war, and now we literally have a new Ministry of Truth in the USA. The media has gone all atwitter over Twitter’s purchase by Musk, and in classic Orwellian fashion, Time Magazine is attacking freedom of speech, with arguments that kindergarteners should know better than to make.

Consortium News was Ed’s favorite news site in his last years, for good reason. And it has exposed and challenged the USA’s awesome hypocrisy regarding Ukraine, for instance, such as when it openly admitted that it was trying to wear Russia down in Ukraine (called fighting Russia to the last Ukrainian), and running an interview on Ukraine that American mainstream media consumers will never see.

If you study the rackets, shutting off the money of their targets is a standard tactic, whether it is insurance companies in the medical racket or just going straight to the banks and seizing the money. In that way, companies such as PayPal are an integral aspect of the racket. So, PayPal not only suspended Consortium News’s account with no notice or reason recently, but it has also frozen the funds. It is simply gangsterism. I have never joined PayPal and never will.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd May 2022 at 13:38.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (2nd May 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd May 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (2nd May 2022), Ewan (2nd May 2022), Franny (2nd May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), Joseph McAree (9th May 2022), Mike (2nd May 2022), Orph (2nd May 2022), Reinhard (4th May 2022), Trisher (4th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #9983
    Thanks

Hi:

Every day, as I awaken and take in the headlines, both in the mainstream and alternative media, I could spend all day writing about what I see, but I have to get my work done. But, this morning’s news I could not remain silent on, which is the U.S. Supreme Court’s intent to overturn the Roe v. Wade decision. I discussed this a few minutes ago, on when I could see it coming. I saw it coming when Clarence “I am bigger than Long Dong Silver” Thomas was nominated by George Bush the First.

I actually had relevant background in the issue. Dennis’s Big Time Attorney fried IRS agents in a case that had bearing on Dennis’s case. It went to the U.S. Supreme Court, which was presided over by the legendarily corrupt William Rehnquist. The IRS agents committed felonies in pursuit of Mr. Big Time Attorney’s client. The IRS agents were convicted, and may have gone to prison (Dennis’s prosecutors committed the identical crimes, and worse). Mr. Big Time Attorney argued that if the prosecutors were actually convicted of crimes committed as part of their prosecution, the state’s case was irredeemably tainted and should be thrown out. The Rehnquist-dominated court ruled that even though the prosecutors were admittedly criminals caught in the act, committed as part of their prosecution, it did not taint the state’s case, and Mr. Big Time Attorney’s client still had to face the charges (he did and won). There was a dissenting opinion, however, authored by Thurgood Marshall, which you can read here. Marshall wrote:

“Today's decision reduces Rule 6 to little more than a code of honor that prosecutors can violate with virtual impunity. I respectfully dissent.”

Marshall was the first black Supreme Court justice, appointed during the Civil Rights Era. Marshall was a bit skeptical of prosecutors, to put it politely, and I am sure that his heritage of slavery and legal mistreatment of blacks had something to do with that. Marshall hung in there as long as he could, so that a Reagan-Bush appointee would not replace him, but his health failed. One of the most remarkable instances of chutzpah that I ever witnessed was when Bush the First immediately nominated Clarence Thomas, while declaring that race had nothing to with it, as if he was trying the Jedi mind trick on the USA. Thomas is an Uncle Tom, and Bush put one on the Supreme Court, as the token black who would do the bidding of whites.

I had long since been awakened when that obscene charade happened, so it was not too surprising, but that Bush could say that with a straight face was amazing. So, for me, at that time, I could tell that Roe v. Wade might be in trouble one day (and worse). I try to not pay attention to retail politics if I can, as I know that it is nearly all circus and distraction, and no decisions of global importance really happen there. Washington, D.C., is full of puppets and lackeys, including the president.

The other events that made me think that Roe v. Wade was in trouble included when Scalia died in early 2016, Republicans threatened war on Capitol Hill if Obama nominated a successor in his “lame duck” year, and Obama didn’t. One of Trump’s first acts was placing the far-right Gorsuch on the Supreme Court. Then Trump put the far-right Kavanaugh on the court, which I commented on at the time (2), and its Roe v. Wade implications. When Ruth Bader Ginsburg could not hold out any longer and died less than two months before the election, Trump rushed through a female Uncle Tom in Barrett, in a carbon-copy move of what Bush the First did, and to this day, I have yet to read any commentary on the awesome Republican hypocrisy of blocking Obama’s nomination while rushing through Trump’s nominee just four years later. Chutzpah, indeed. Those moves prevented/wiped out three “liberal” seats on the Supreme Court and put right-wingers there instead. Those right-wingers have been the critical votes in the upcoming overturning of Roe v. Wade. I wrote about the Texas law last year. This has not been hard to see coming, and I have been watching it arrive for more than 30 years.

As I have written, abortion was not an issue in the USA until the American Medical Association began campaigning against it in the 1850s, as a way to wipe out midwives, which were their competitors. Women have long been abused in the medical racket. So, outlawing abortion is actually a medical racket legacy. As I wrote recently, as Bill Gates funded an effort to sterilize millions of unsuspecting women in poor nations, which reflects his eugenics background, and in the USA, forced pregnancies are making a comeback, what they both have in common is denying women their reproductive choice. Every American woman who voted Republican in the past 40 years has helped author today’s situation.

Will it jolt awake enough women in the USA to reverse this? We’ll see. If women united, this would not be an issue. More than 60% of American women support the right to abortion. I am kind of amazed it is that low, but the Third Epoch still echoes loudly in the USA, particularly in the Red States.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd May 2022 at 21:17.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (4th May 2022), Bill Ryan (3rd May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (4th May 2022), Chris Gilbert (5th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th May 2022), Ewan (3rd May 2022), gayle (24th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), Joseph McAree (9th May 2022), Reinhard (4th May 2022), Trisher (4th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #9984
    Thanks

Hi:

Yesterday’s post spurred me to look into what Mr. Big Time Attorney was up to. I discovered that his website is gone, it looks like he retired, and he lives in a $5 million home today. I have named him before, when a newspaper article did not get his name right, and he goes by Bill. So, I’ll call him Bill. I wrote a little vignette on Bill years ago, and I found myself searching for what remains on him on the Internet. There is not a whole lot, but enough to get an idea of how he operated. His license is still active, and those actions against him in 1992 and 1995 were because of how he fought the judges in court. I wrote before on how Bill put Gary’s book that I gave him on his table in the courtroom, challenging the judge and prosecutor. He did stuff like that in other cases. He said in one courtroom that it was Kangaroo Court, which made it into an article on Kangaroo Courts. He ticked off plenty of judges, and seems to have earned at least one day in jail for his impertinence.

I saw other familiar strategies of Bill’s, such as his challenging the court that he was his client’s attorney of choice, but which backfired on him in Dennis’s case. He was a featured attorney at an American Bar Association conference in 2019.

Bill did not become the USA’s leading Constitutionalist attorney because he believed in the cause so much, but he saw a niche in the profession that he could exploit. I believe that he made most of his money not from the people he defended, but by winning damages from the government because of its mistreatment of his clients. He particularly went after police brutality.

For all of his successes, Dennis’s case was his biggest failure (his client nearly died in prison) and when he got put in his place rather rudely by Pregerson’s pals. That federal court is well-known as the most corrupt in the USA, and they treated Bill like something unpleasant that they stepped in, and unceremoniously wiped from their shoes.

If I put Dennis’s books on the Internet one day, I may also put Bill’s federal lawsuit against Mr. Deputy and friends on the Internet. Not only was that case dismissed, but Bill was threatened by the judges with disbarment if he refiled it. The money that I sacrificed my life to raise is what hired Bill. I’ll have to wait until more people die before I put Dennis’s books and Bill’s lawsuit on the Internet.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th May 2022 at 12:37.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (4th May 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (4th May 2022), Bill Ryan (4th May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (5th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th May 2022), Ewan (4th May 2022), Franny (6th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), Joseph McAree (9th May 2022), kfm27917 (19th May 2022), Krist (4th May 2022), Reinhard (4th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th May 2022), Trisher (4th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #9985
    Thanks

Hi:

I really have to get my essay work done, but current events conspire to derail me every day, whether it is the specter of nuclear war, the draconian response to COVID-19, the media’s increasingly Orwellian activities, outright thievery by payment companies, the coming outlawing of abortion, and on and on. This is quite reminiscent of the aftermath of 9/11, as it quickly morphed into invading Iraq, which had nothing to do with 9/11.

In short, this is what a world of scarcity and fear looks like, the masses are almost effortlessly stampeded this way and that, and over the cliff often enough. Integrity and sentience are almost impossible to find these days, other than a beacon in the darkness here and there. Will humanity survive these latest bouts of evil and insanity? Time is definitely short. I am motivated like never before to get my work done and see if I can make a dent. I know how to get out of this mess, but I am still a voice in the wilderness. I don’t need many to try this out.

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (6th May 2022), Bill Ryan (5th May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (7th May 2022), Chris Gilbert (9th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (5th May 2022), Ewan (5th May 2022), Franny (6th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), Joseph McAree (9th May 2022), kudzy (5th May 2022), Reinhard (5th May 2022), Trisher (10th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #9986
    Thanks

Hi:

Writing about Bill yesterday inspired me to dig up his lawsuit against Mr. Deputy and friends. As I leafed through it, I saw his section on how the deputies fraudulently intimidated that lab that tested Dennis’s heat pump. I decided to put up some images from that section, attached. I read that letter to the lab by that deputy in 1989-1990, but Dennis did not put it in his book, The Alternative, and I have to be grateful that Bill immortalized the pertinent part of the lying letter to that lab. I attached a picture of Bill from recent years, to help immortalize him. You can see how they lied about the heat pump, claiming that it was not Dennis’s, and what struck me as I read that section again (I probably last read it in 1990) was that three different deputies worked over that lab with their outright lies, over the span of a week, tag-teaming them. It worked, and terrified the lab, which came out when the president of the company (Norm) that had the heat pump tested asked for certified lab results for Dennis’s defense. Norm told me that the Rockefellers wiped out his company just as Dennis really got going in Seattle, so Dennis had to build his own factory, which was really Mr. Engineer’s claim to fame during his days with Dennis. It was our earliest encounter with the Rockefellers, but far from our last.

I did not read the ruling that dismissed his case and threatened him if he refiled it, but I imagine that it was like another dismissal of one of Dennis’s cases (in the same court that Bill made his filing in, which is the most corrupt federal court in the USA, where Harry Pregerson presided). What the judges do is hide behind prosecutorial immunity and statutes of limitations. The logic is that while Dennis was in jail, the statute of limitations on the crimes committed by the gangsters who had him in jail had elapsed, so what they did with that lab was protected, and even if somehow the statute of limitations was defeated, then they could invoke prosecutorial immunity. This is how the vaunted American legal system works, and why we don’t live in the Fifth Epoch today. If we had been left unmolested in Ventura, we would live in the Fifth Epoch today.

That is a great example of corruption in law enforcement, and how they intimidated a scientific laboratory. This kind of segues to another point that I was planning on making, in these days of censorship and propaganda. There is now a concerted campaign to wipe out Twitter, because Elon Musk plans to not censor it, led by the so-called left, such as Soros and the Clintons. In the propaganda barrage that I have been witnessing for years now, anything that departs from Fauci’s lies is called “disinformation.” Bigger lies have seldom have been told. It is like the “left” cannot imagine corruption in medical science, and I include Noam in their company. Medical science is incredibly corrupt, which was vividly documented in Kennedy’s magnum opus, and the “left” just can’t go there, as they worship the false idol called science.

What is “interesting” about my forum posts is that for two of my longest and most important threads, on my days with Dennis and my relationship with Gary and the JFK hit, I was driven from forums as I wrote them, as the admins allied with the trolls. On my days with Dennis, I was driven from a forum that Scott Jordan co-founded, and Scott did several interviews with me. Scott’s health failed, he bowed out, and I was driven from that forum after he was out of the picture. I actually obtained some technical assistance to help that forum stay up, and it did not long outlive my departure. I was driven from another forum that had discussed my work for many years before I began writing about my relationship with Gary. It was another troll/admin alliance. Heck, when your “allies” wipe you out like that, the goons and media don’t need to lift a finger, but just get popcorn and enjoy the show. These are all just more examples of my journey’s primary lesson.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dest1.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	48864   Click image for larger version

Name:	dest2.JPG
Views:	23
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	48865  
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th May 2022 at 04:27.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (6th May 2022), Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Ewan (6th May 2022), Franny (6th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), Joseph McAree (9th May 2022), kfm27917 (19th May 2022), Reinhard (7th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th May 2022), Trisher (10th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #9987
    Thanks

Hi:

There is plenty of science in my work, mostly of the popularized kind. Popularized science is plenty adequate for what I am trying to help my readers understand. People do not need to be professional scientists to understand my work. I recently read three books that inspired this post:

All three books attempted to explain aspects of the human journey and where we might go. To me, all three books exemplify how scientists are stuck in fear and scarcity, and cannot even imagine anything beyond it. They are in good company, as nearly everybody on Earth is similarly stuck. Contrasting those books can be fruitful. The authors of A Story of Us made the case that human nature is irrelevant, as it is all about cultural change now, while the author of The Human Swarm made the case that we will never overcome our human natures, shaped by scarcity and fear, which is how we form and organize our societies.

Probably the closest that I have seen to somebody who saw past scarcity and fear was Uncle Bucky. Brian would have immediately understood the thrust of my work. After those two, the list gets very short on scientists and intellectuals who can relinquish the assumption of scarcity and fear. In a way, such works as I listed above are boring, simply describing iterations of scarcity and fear, how people have adapted to it, and those works never question scarcity and fear themselves. I have called it an addiction to scarcity.

With abundance, all of those intellectual houses of cards crumble, which can only come from energy abundance. None of those books listed above came to anything like an epochal perspective of the human journey. They dealt with phases of the human journey, but did not explore the energetic/economic differences between them, and how our societies have become more humane as our standards of living rose. The whole point of my epochal framework is to help people understand what the arrival of free energy means. It will be the biggest event in the human journey, and the technology for it is older than I am.

Those works are more examples of why I say that science in the Fifth Epoch will bear only a faint resemblance to what passes for it today. Roads glimpsed a world in which scarcity no longer existed, and love reigned. It has long been one of the stars that I have steered by.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th May 2022 at 15:46.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (10th May 2022), Bill Ryan (7th May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (9th May 2022), Bluegreen (12th May 2022), Chris Gilbert (9th May 2022), Franny (7th May 2022), Harmony (11th May 2022), Joseph McAree (9th May 2022), kfm27917 (19th May 2022), Reinhard (7th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th May 2022), Trisher (10th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #9988
    Thanks

Hi:

I started this post a couple of days ago, and was just driven from my sleep to finish it.

I recently wrote about how scientists are all stuck in scarcity, even the “visionaries” among them, and they can’t even imagine abundance. They are in good company, as nearly everybody on Earth is like that, to one degree or another. I want to point out the limitations of thought that I see today, across the political spectrum, as everybody guzzles their favorite brand of Kool-Aid, in these days of scarcity and fear, which have been dialed up to 11 since early 2020.

The mainstream is the great human herd, stampeded this way and that by the social managers, and over the cliff often enough. I am not trying to attract mainstream awareness with my work, as they are asleep and I leave them to their slumbers. They won’t awaken from my writings or any writings. People only awaken through experience, and like with my life, awakening is a process, not so much a destination. As I have written, some souls choose to never awaken in any lifetime, and sleepwalk the entire way, a product of their conditioning and indoctrination. It must be a very painful way to go through their lifetimes, but seems to be a valid way to play the game, for souls to get what they came for. The mainstream is dead, but the social managers have to work at keeping people asleep, so those at various stages of awakening have to be marginalized and silenced, lest they make the herd restless, and rest assured that at least some of the social managers know full well the game they are playing.

It isn’t all internalized assumptions and the like, which are features of Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model. Ed never denied the conspiratorial (AKA conscious) aspects of how the media operates, but argued that it was not needed to explain most of how it operates, and I agree.

An argument can be made that the so-called right is not awake, either, but are clinging to their Third Epoch ideals, in which women know their place, agrarian religions dominate, and the like. It can be seen as just another form of sleep, but it is out of step with Fourth Epoch indoctrination and conditioning. I rarely see much intellectual rigor from the right, and few among them are scientifically literate. They often pretend that they are, when taking a position that aligns with the Bible and the like, but it is highly selective. They resist vaccination, and can even seem well-read on the issues, but they also deny Global Warming, which is far easier to understand, scientifically. They often deny evolutionary theory’s validity, with flimsy arguments and evidence, as the Book of Genesis echoes in their minds.

The so-called Red States are largely against forced vaccination, but are fine with forced pregnancies, and Texas may epitomize that dichotomy. Texas is also by far the leading executioner state, and recently almost executed a mother for her child’s death, from a “confession” that was coerced. About 40 years ago, during Reagan’s reign and the rise of the fundamentalist right, I read an analysis of those disparate positions, which did not seem logically consistent, but the writer noted that if those positions (anti-abortion but pro-execution) are seen as a consistency in punishment, then it all makes sense, with that Old Testament vengefulness. In fact, back then, the right did respond to that dichotomy, and said that they were into the sacredness of all innocent life. So, punishing women for getting pregnant and gleefully executing people for crimes, both real and imagined, has a certain macabre consistency, and is certainly nothing that Jesus would have advocated.

Right-wingers are often conspiracists, they can have a very paranoid mindset, and much of what they base their stances on are often little more than gossip and rumors (QAnon is a good recent example). Maybe Bill Gates really is putting microchips in vaccines, but I have never seen any credible evidence of that, or of many other conspiracist charges against him. Oh, he is up to no good, as all billionaire “philanthropists” are, and some of the charges against him are likely true, such as his effort to involuntarily sterilize millions of women in poor nations. He hobnobs with the greatest living murderers, and uses their subject populations as guinea pigs. Not much would surprise me about Gates and Fauci, but what Kennedy did is how to approach the issue, with first-rate scientific data, with impeccable documentation, with credible voices, such as dissenting Nobel Laureates, not wild speculation and rumor, often based on the testimony of highly dubious “insiders.” Kennedy had 20 researchers working for him when writing his magnum opus. This one-man show is envious. But I also get a lot of help from my friends – nobody can do this alone.

I now want to get into the left and its limitations, this so-called pandemic is a fine way to exemplify that, and I am afraid that I am going to use Noam as an example of it. Noam is a legend, up there with Newton and Einstein, but I was a bigger fanboy of Ed, which is one reason why I became his biographer. Noam already has a bunch of biographies about him.

When I began my thread on Kennedy’s book, I noted some of today’s many worthless medical interventions. The left has almost never acknowledged any of that, as far as I have ever seen. It took me many years to finally understand why, as they tend to worship science, no matter how corrupt it is. I have written on my health journey, and my studies of the medical racket and alternatives to orthodox medical and biological theory. One thing is for sure: we barely know anything about how our bodies operate. It is a miracle that is far beyond the understanding of today’s mainstream science. Male-based medical interventions are nearly all barbarous, lucrative, and regularly cause more harm than good.

When I wrote my original medical racket essay in the 1990s, I studied the history of vaccination a bit, have been doing it ever since, off and on, and I really ramped it up in recent years. To this day, there is no credible evidence that vaccination ever conquered any disease. By the late 1940s, the war against infectious disease had been won in the West, no thanks to vaccination, antibiotics, or other medical interventions, and the U.S. Congress planned to abolish the CDC, as its mission had been accomplished. That war was not won by medical interventions, but by the Industrial Revolution’s improvements in sanitation, nutrition, and hygiene, which led to the demographic transition, which is the biggest event in the human journey so far. Polio was a godsend to the medical racketeers, and they kept infectious disease fighters in the chips, but like with other vaccination “victories,” the record on polio is highly dubious.

In 1976, the obsolete and irrelevant CDC began an era of fake pandemics, beginning with swine flu in 1976. Fauci watched his superior concoct the swine flu scare, made a career of building his empire on fake epidemics, and AIDS was his first claim to fame. The connection between AIDS and HIV may well not exist, and AZT killed hundreds of thousands of gay men, most of whom were previously healthy and did not need any treatment. It was Fauci’s first genocide, and far from his last. His pandemic response, or lack thereof, has likely killed more than a million Americans, between suppressing early treatments and the vaccines.

Fauci’s fake pandemics continued for a generation, before he finally hit pay dirt with COVID, which he probably helped invent, as he laundered funds to Wuhan through Peter Daszak, after Obama banned such dangerous research. The WHO was corrupted long ago, as have all American health agencies, as Fauci helped sell them to Big Pharma (here is an article on that, which I saw as I wrote this) and “philanthropists” such as Bill Gates. Gates long ago corrupted WHO from a global health organization into a conduit for Big Pharma drugs and vaccines. Kennedy’s book delved deeply into those sordid situations, which have initiated several genocides under the guise of medicine, which have been disproportionately inflicted on the world’s poor.

I bought some recent Noam books recently, and this one I will use as an example of the left’s blind spots. The book was published in the early days of the COVID pandemic, and the book’s last chapter was devoted to it. In that chapter, Noam discussed how capitalism had hampered the COVID response. There was not one word about how Western medicine became a racket, which is arguably the ultimate cost of capitalism. Noam’s discussion was all about how drugs to fight COVID were not profitable, so were not developed. His discussion of the WHO was not about how it has been corrupted, but how Trump cut its funding (and Noam did not discuss how Trump’s move left Gates as WHO’s biggest funder). But probably the greatest irony of that chapter was that Noam cited Daszak three times, citing him as the ultimate pandemic expert. Daszak is likely one of the chief authors of the pandemic, whom Noam cites as the expert to ask regarding how to respond to COVID. These are not new delusions of Noam’s, who is arguably the smartest person on Earth. That is the epitome of the left’s blindness when it comes to the medical racket.

The left has similar blindness with all of the rackets, which is richly ironic, particularly in a book on the costs of capitalism. Those global rackets are capitalism on steroids, but the left has an ideological aversion against admitting their very existence. As I wrote long ago, both the right and left are blinkered by their victim-oriented view of the world. The ship can only be righted via a creator’s perspective, and creators create with love. The technologies to usher in the Fifth Epoch are older than I am, and the Fifth Epoch’s arrival would be the biggest event in the human journey, by far, dwarfing everything that came before it. I believe that we will only get there through love and enlightenment, but the right, left, and mainstream are not fit for the task today. But some on Earth are, and those are the people I seek. Time is short to avoid the cataclysm, but call me an optimist.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th May 2022 at 19:30.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (10th May 2022), Bill Ryan (10th May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (11th May 2022), Chris Gilbert (10th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (10th May 2022), Ewan (10th May 2022), Franny (15th May 2022), Harmony (11th May 2022), Joseph McAree (10th May 2022), kfm27917 (19th May 2022), Reinhard (12th May 2022), Rosemarie (10th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th May 2022), Trisher (10th May 2022)

17. Link to Post #9989
    Thanks

Hi:

Time for a few hiking pics. The merry merry month of May is my favorite month of the year near my home, in the low country. The high mountains begin to open up this month, too, and the hiking is spectacular through October. Then it is back to the low local mountains, which is always good, but in May they are like something out of a fairy tale. Yesterday, it was one of those days that I get only a few times a year, at most, when it actually does not look quite real, but seems to be a Hollywood special effect, like a scene from Avatar. This helps keep me grounded and balanced as I do my work.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	tiger 5-8-22.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	262.3 KB
ID:	48885   Click image for larger version

Name:	tiger 5-8-22 21.JPG
Size:	295.3 KB
ID:	48886   Click image for larger version

Name:	tiger 5-10-22.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	232.4 KB
ID:	48887   Click image for larger version

Name:	tiger 5-10-22 1.JPG
Size:	265.8 KB
ID:	48889  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th May 2022 at 14:50.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (11th May 2022), Bill Ryan (11th May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (14th May 2022), Bluegreen (12th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (12th May 2022), Ewan (12th May 2022), Franny (15th May 2022), Harmony (11th May 2022), Joseph McAree (19th May 2022), Ol' Roy (12th May 2022), Reinhard (12th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th May 2022), Trisher (11th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #9990
    Thanks

Hi:

I initially thought about writing just another pandemic post, but it quickly morphed into part two of my recent sermon. All of the rackets are in high gear today, and if people want to make the case that we are witnessing the elite endgame of establishing a global dictatorship and a global depopulation, I won’t call them crazy. I’ll begin with this so-called pandemic. For starters, it is quite likely that COVID came from a lab in Wuhan, funded by Fauci, as part of his biological warfare duties. So, that situation involves the medical, war, spook, and media rackets, as the media has actively covered up the situation, in what Ed’s pal Sam Husseini called one of the biggest media scandals ever. Finally, there may be a response to those evil and insane experiments that will limit them.

Fauci’s response to the pandemic that he may well have created has arguably killed more than a million Americans so far, as he suppressed early treatments in favor of ineffective and deadly experimental vaccines, and the death toll from those may become enormous, even genocidal. We just don’t know yet what the long-term effects may be, and Fauci and friends have actively covered up that entire line of inquiry, which has always been part of Fauci’s playbook. The conflicts of interest that he has helped engineer are off the scale.

I am going link to and attach some recent Mercola articles. He is best when sticking to the medicine, but his warnings of elite shenanigans may not be far from the mark. California has long been the leading medical racket state, and the most corrupt state, by far, with its “liberal” reputation. I discovered that the hard way. A Mercola article was about a bill to strip the medical license of any MD who challenges the COVID propaganda. That is standard for California, although Kennedy’s organization recently won a victory over vaccine mandates there. Vaccinating children for COVID is insane, as they have zero risk of death from it, and have far higher risk from the vaccines. It is almost all being covered up right now (but not entirely), but there are increasing reports globally on vaccine injuries (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9). We have never seen anything quite like it.

Another Mercola article is about the places on Earth with the highest COVID vaccination rates that have the highest death rates, and another Mercola article was on how the Moderna trial may have predicted the current “pandemic of the vaccinated.” Sweden did not have lockdowns like the rest of the West did, and has one of the lowest COVID death rates on Earth. Here is a summary of the many COVID lies that have been promoted during the past two years. Big Pharma companies are criminal enterprises. Mercola recently warned against the coming pandemic treaty that will literally jam Big Pharma down the world’s collective throat. I attached a recent Mercola article on how damaging the new COVID pills are.

When Ed invented his worthy and unworthy victims concept, it was to deal with American foreign policy, but with this pandemic, those million COVID-related deaths are of Americans, and they are domestic unworthy victims. A great deal of what Ed wrote about on how the media functions can be generalized to all of the rackets, which Noam also admitted.

I am going to cut this short, and continue the sermon later, on the rest of the rackets. Have we had enough of this yet? I know a way out.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th May 2022 at 11:54.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (12th May 2022), Bill Ryan (12th May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (14th May 2022), Bluegreen (13th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (14th May 2022), Ewan (12th May 2022), gayle (24th May 2022), Harmony (12th May 2022), Joseph McAree (19th May 2022), Reinhard (12th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (15th May 2022), Trisher (12th May 2022)

21. Link to Post #9991
    Thanks

Hi:

I was not planning on posting today, but I saw this glowing article on how vaccines beat smallpox, was rereading Dissolving Illusions, to get a different perspective, and read one of their citations, which came from the CDC itself. According to the CDC in 2001, in the entire history of vaccination, there has never been a trial in which one group was vaccinated and the other of the same size was not. Never. Of course, with these COVID vaccines, the control group was purposefully scuttled. It is a Fauci specialty. There is simply no credible science behind vaccination, and never has been. It really is amazing to have the dogma so thoroughly ingrained, when there is literally no supporting scientific evidence for it. But it is the same story for other lucrative and harmful medical interventions. It is all propaganda and censorship, even when our lives are at stake.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th May 2022 at 04:05.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (16th May 2022), Bill Ryan (13th May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (14th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (14th May 2022), Ewan (14th May 2022), Franny (15th May 2022), Harmony (15th May 2022), Joseph McAree (19th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (15th May 2022), Trisher (20th May 2022)

23. Link to Post #9992
    Thanks

Hi:

To conclude this sermon, a kind of bookend to the “pandemic” is the Russian invasion of Ukraine. The war, spook, media, and banking rackets are involved. The only global rackets that I left out in this sermon are the religion and energy rackets, and maybe the GCs, as I don’t know how much interest they really have in what is happening. Greer says that the global rackets interlock at the top of the GC level, and I won’t seriously doubt it. The energy racket, however, is the one that all others ride atop, so it has skin in the game for all events, at one level or another, and if Russia turns off the oil and gas spigot to Europe, that will devastate it. The world’s poor nations are already being devastated.

Yesterday, I finished a book on how Russian scientists domesticated the fox. It was a tale of tragedy and triumph, which will make it into my big essay update. Soviet geneticists were literally murdered during the Stalin/Lysenko days, and the fox experiment was initially performed as kind of a ruse, to escape Lysenko’s wrath. The Soviet scientists longed to break out of the Soviet Union’s ideological prison and collaborate with the West. The USA’s economic and cultural war on Russia is going to wreck it again. A divided humanity is not going to work.

As I wrote early on, it looks like Putin may have taken the bait, as the Soviet Union did in Afghanistan in 1979. Consortium News is now saying the same thing, because the USA is openly admitting it again. Even the pope says so. The USA’s play to keep its global hegemony threatens humanity’s existence in a number of ways, a nuclear war among them. As Noam said long ago, in such evil minds, hegemony ranks above survival.

The USA’s oligarchy has always loved Nazis, from Hitler’s rise (which the American media never wants to acknowledge – notice how once again it is foreign media that brings this up) to hiring the useful Nazis after the war was over, so they could host Disney shows for the kiddies. Hitler got many of his more evil ideas from the USA, so the mutual love affair was natural. So, the Nazis in Ukraine are being rebranded in the West as fun-loving defenders of freedom, as their atrocities are swept under the rug. Typical. The media’s portrayal of the wannabe soldiers going to Ukraine would be funny if it was not also deadly.

Hedges calls the Christians and allies stumping for Armageddon (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) and banning abortion “Christian Fascists,” while the Democratic Party completely sold out, focuses on drivel such as identity politics, which has been dialed up to 11 lately, and free speech is under siege. It is all propaganda and censorship these days (1).

The insanity in the USA over even questioning the propaganda about Ukraine is off the scale right now. PayPal has joined the war on independent media (1, 2, 3), as Google has, as Go Fund Me did on Canadian COVID protestors, and we now have a Ministry of Truth, just like Orwell predicted, as humanity is held hostage by American corporations and the military machine (1, 2).

Meanwhile, Earth is quickly becoming uninhabitable, as long-predicted. I know what the solution to all of it is, and typically, I am a voice in the wilderness, as Brian was. These are all just illustrations of my journey’s primary lesson. Time is short to right the ship. There are not enough heroes for the job, but maybe the lambs can make a dent.

Best,

Wade

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (16th May 2022), Bill Ryan (14th May 2022), Ewan (15th May 2022), Franny (15th May 2022), gayle (24th May 2022), Harmony (15th May 2022), Joseph McAree (19th May 2022), kfm27917 (19th May 2022), Reinhard (15th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (15th May 2022), Trisher (18th May 2022)

25. Link to Post #9993
    Thanks

Hi:

I wrote a little about it before, and want to revisit it a little this morning, also as a preview of the essay I am working on. Chapter 11 of Dissolving Illusions is titled “The Great Decline,” and is about how infectious disease began declining in the West around 1850, began precipitously falling around 1900, and by 1950, infectious disease deaths dropped to about zero in the West. I have repeatedly presented graphics that show this. The chapter began with smallpox, which was radically different from that glowing article that I recently encountered on the wonders of vaccination. Vaccination promoters always cite smallpox and polio as proof of the benefits of vaccination, but the data does not support it. Smallpox is the first and most famous.

The human journey has been called one big ratchet effect, in which important innovations spread, which were basically new tools and techniques, which allowed for a new standard of living, from new energy sources and ways to use them. The tools were primarily about gaining that energy and using it. We can go all the way back to chimps, and each Epoch of the human journey repeated the process, at higher levels of energy use and tool sophistication. All Epochs were key, as they set the stage for the next one. There was no leap-frogging the Epochs; each was necessary in its own way (although it could be argued whether the Second Epoch needed to happen). The Third Epoch has the best evidence from beginning to end, particularly after the rise of civilization. Infectious disease rose with sedentary living and ended when the Fourth Epoch arrived, with the Scientific and Industrial revolutions (slavery had a similar Third Epoch trajectory). Europe’s rise to industrialization, in my view, began a thousand years ago, with the proliferation of watermills. It was the human journey’s first widespread use of non-muscle mechanical power. It not only bolstered Europe’s standard of living, but entire societies were built around them. The mill was often the heart of Europe’s medieval villages. I don’t want to go too far down that rabbit hole in this post, as my essays have covered that territory, and will do so more in the future.

Europe was also blessed with seas that encouraged seafaring (Mediterranean, North, and Baltic). Until the Industrial Revolution, the oceangoing sailing ship was the human journey’s greatest energy technology, which harnessed wind power and turned the world’s ocean into a low-energy transportation lane. Water transportation was about a hundred times more energy efficient than overland travel. That was how Europe conquered humanity, and it effectively expanded Europe’s hinterland, so that cotton could be raised in the American colonies and India and milled in England. The invention of the printing press made the Scientific Revolution possible, and the Scientific Revolution helped spur the Industrial Revolution. Newcomen was influenced by prominent European scientists when inventing his steam engine.

Epidemics accompanied the rise of civilization, from the beginning. Some aspects of what happened in the 19th century were understood long ago. Rome and Tenochtitlan built aqueducts to bring in clean water from distant sources, as they knew that the local water supplies were polluted with sewage and the like. Medieval Europe’s cities were hellholes of disease and death. But it was not until 1854 that a doctor diagnosed the cause of an English cholera epidemic as fouled well water. Several years earlier, Semmelweis diagnosed what was killing mothers (filthy doctors hands), devised a sterilization process, and the rise of sanitation began, although Semmelweis was hounded by his profession and died from the beatings he received after being involuntarily committed to an insane asylum.

So, right around 1850, sanitary practices began to reduce infectious disease. Also, the Industrial Revolution in England was partly due to England’s agricultural revolution, which freed up nearly half of the workforce from agricultural duties, and they learned new skills. The rise of powered machines was the key event in the Industrial Revolution. Smallpox vaccines went back to the 1700s, but they never made a dent in smallpox death rates. In the 1850s, England made smallpox vaccines mandatory, and other nations, including the USA, followed suit, but they still had deadly smallpox epidemics, up until the 1890s, when something miraculous happened. What was called severe smallpox began vanishing. Whereas smallpox used to claim 20% of its victims, in the span of a generation it declined to less than 1%. Smallpox became very mild, and was soon confused with measles and chickenpox. Smallpox began to disappear when other infectious diseases did, none of which had vaccines for them.

By World War I, it was recognized that sanitation, not vaccination, had conquered smallpox. In fact, smallpox rates and deaths declined just as vaccination declined, which was opposite of what would be expected, if vaccination could claim any credit. In England, vaccination rates declined to 50% in 1914, and 18% in 1948, before compulsory vaccination ended (despite hysterical warnings from orthodox medicine). Typhoid, scarlet fever, whooping cough, measles, diphtheria, tuberculosis, and infant diarrhea all disappeared along with smallpox, vaccination had nothing to do with any of them, and antibiotics had yet to be invented.

By 1949, the war against infectious disease had been won, and the U.S. Congress proposed abolishing the CDC. By the time I was born in 1958, the demographic transition in the West was completed. Until the Industrial Revolution, during the entire human journey, only about half of children survived to adulthood, and by my lifetime, nearly all children did. That change is the biggest event in the human journey so far.

But the infectious disease bureaucracy fought back. The polio epidemic gave the CDC relevance again, although polio appears to be brought on by chemical poisoning (the rise of insecticides such as arsenic and DDT mirror the rise of polio), and today, nearly all polio cases are caused by the vaccines!

The agency where Fauci worked, so that he could dodge serving in Vietnam, began concocting infectious disease scares in 1976 with swine flu. The so-called AIDS epidemic likely had nothing to do with the HIV virus, but was an immune system collapse brought on by drug use. But Fauci built his empire off of AIDS (and killed hundreds of thousands of people in the process), and constant disease scares. He finally hit pay dirt with COVID, which he may have well helped create. He used his playbook, which goes back to his AIDS days, to wipe out all COVID treatments except lucrative ones that Big Pharma vended. None of today’s prominent and lucrative medical interventions work, if by working we mean improving the health of the patients and extending their lives. Medical science is corrupt to its roots.

In the Fifth Epoch, science will bear faint resemblance to today’s version of it, and there won’t be any vaccines.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th May 2022 at 18:04.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (16th May 2022), Bill Ryan (15th May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (16th May 2022), Ernie Nemeth (16th May 2022), Ewan (16th May 2022), Franny (20th May 2022), Harmony (16th May 2022), Joseph McAree (19th May 2022), Reinhard (15th May 2022), Trisher (18th May 2022)

27. Link to Post #9994
    Thanks

Hi:

This will be a short one on some recent topics. Western medicine has been male-dominated and barbaric from the beginning, and today’s lucrative, violent, useless, and harmful interventions are more of the same. As I have repeatedly written, even among science’s defenders, medical science is considered its flimsiest and most corrupt branch. In Kennedy’s magnum opus, he repeatedly chronicled the misconduct and outright fraud in medical research, to get Big Pharma’s drugs and vaccines approved. Fauci rammed through AZT, Remdesivir, and Nevirapine, which are all useless and murderous, but lucrative. Kennedy challenged Fauci to produce even one vaccine study that properly used the placebo control group. Fauci lied, as usual, and the federal government finally admitted that there were not any.

Whatever is happening in so-called medical research is science in only its loosest sense. It often has the trappings but none of the substance of science. This is very similar to Ed’s exposure of demonstration elections and kangaroo court tribunals (1, 2) that had the trappings of democratic societies but none of their substance. They simply make it up as they go, and the media parrots it.

For anybody who has followed this sordid state of affairs (such as asbestos cigarette filters), it is no surprise that startling irregularities are coming to light from the COVID vaccine trials that Pfizer ran, and I am attaching a Mercola article on it. The evidence is pointing to fabricated results, et cetera. Pfizer tried to delay the publication of the documents for 75 years, but were not successful. Pfizer’s latest boosters are virtually worthless, as usual. I have to give Americans some credit here, as most are not lining up for the next shots, Mercola article attached.

I am getting a lot of email from Greer’s organization these days, as these Congressional UFO hearings are being mounted. I saw an article on them today. I try to not pay attention to stuff like that, but could not resist reading some of it. The upshot seems to be that UFO investigation could uncover foreign novel technology. I don’t know whether the laugh or cry when reading stuff like that. My pal’s underground technology show was likely given in the USA. The technologies to initiate the biggest event in the human journey sit under their noses. Either they are in on it or they are idiots, and I am not sure which is worse.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th May 2022 at 20:22.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (18th May 2022), Bill Ryan (17th May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (18th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (19th May 2022), Ewan (18th May 2022), Franny (20th May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), Joseph McAree (19th May 2022), Reinhard (19th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (21st May 2022), Trisher (18th May 2022)

29. Link to Post #9995
    Thanks

Hi:

As a brief coda to yesterday’s rant, Gates has a new book out, promoting his “solution” to the next “pandemic,” which he may well invent (Mercola article attached on that). Gates is literally the last person on Earth (with maybe with the exception of Fauci) to trust on this matter. Kennedy’s book showed how HCQ and ivermectin were wiped out, to lay the groundwork for the vaccines and remdesivir, so that Big Pharma could clean up, as usual. Remdesivir is a catastrophe, wiping out the early treatments may have cost 800,000 American lives, the vaccines have likely killed at least 200,000 Americans, and it is all being covered up. But those one million Americans are Ed’s unworthy victims. The people of Ukraine are worthy victims, with daily headlines about their valiant struggle. The New York Times leads the spin parade, as usual, as the USA fights Russia to the last Ukrainian, as with Afghanistan.

Big Pharma has pushed through COVID boosters to children. COVID poses no risk to children. The vaccines pose far more risk. Of the many fraudulent aspects of vaccination, one is that the vaccine makers run the trials, like the fox watching the henhouse. Unsurprisingly, 99.9% of adverse events after being vaccinated are dismissed as not being related to the vaccines, just because. As the Pfizer COVID vaccine trial documents are dumped, it is coming out that they did the same thing, naturally.

On UFOs and exotic technology, none of my fellow travelers, including Dennis, Brian, Mark, Adam, Greer, and James, began their journeys thinking in terms of free energy. It just came with the territory. We did not seek the GCs: they sought us out.

Very few free energy pursuers have gone through the meat grinder, lived to tell about it, and gone public. But we are either ignored or lied about, even by our “allies,” as those phony UFO hearings take place on Capitol Hill today. Time is short, but I know a way out.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th May 2022 at 16:17.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (18th May 2022), Bill Ryan (18th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (19th May 2022), Ewan (19th May 2022), Franny (20th May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), Joseph McAree (19th May 2022), Reinhard (19th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (21st May 2022), Trisher (18th May 2022)

31. Link to Post #9996
    Thanks

Hi:

I am currently reading this book, which is the best that I have yet seen on “archaic” humans and the state of the science. It will definitely make it into the chapter of the essay I am working on, on becoming human, which is the First Epoch, in my conception. I’ll just say this for now: I have moved the beginning of the First Epoch back to australopiths, as they made the first stone tools that we have yet found, and their brains grew as their tool sophistication did.

But what I want to discuss in this post is something that has nagged at me for many years, which I have not discussed very much before. In my big essay, I have a chapter on the toolset of science. It is eight years after I first wrote it, and that chapter will be updated, along with the rest of the essay. It is truly amazing to take in the toolset that scientists get today, to pursue their questions. The Webb Space Telescope is one of the most dramatic recent tools, but reading Tom Higham’s book is a tour de force on the tools that anthropologists use today, from mass spectrometers to DNA analyzers. They can tell, to the day, how many days a 40,000-year-old tooth grew, and can tell to the year, by the growth ring of a 3,000-year-old wooden artifact in England, how old it is. They have been able to find a polished stone tool in England, which is several thousand years old, and actually locate the rock that it was quarried from in Germany. Exploring the distant past does not threaten any of today’s global rackets, so they get neat tools to use.

But if the science relates to the world’s big rackets, then the tools are either used for evil purposes (medical science is a good example), or scientists in those fields get the equivalent of cavemen’s clubs to work with. Dennis’s heat pump is not difficult to understand, from a thermodynamic perspective. The science is pretty pedestrian. But, nearly 50 years after its invention, it remains the best heating system that has ever been on the world market, and Dennis put them on people’s homes for free. Today, the mainstream is still promoting the crappy “cutting edge” air-to-air heat pumps, which perform about 25% as well as Dennis’s. We even get admissions sometimes on how primitive today’s heat pumps are. But whenever Dennis comes up, in the mainstream or in free energy circles, it is all lies and dismissals (1, 2). Rocket scientists (1, 2) marveled over some of our stuff, but you would never know it, if all that you digested were the lies about what we were doing.

The 100-MPG carburetor is about a century old, but we still drive gas guzzlers, thanks to David Rockefeller and friends. The contrast between what I know is on the planet today and what the public is aware of and has use of is mind-boggling.

These are all examples of my journey’s primary lesson and Brian’s question if we are a sentient species. This situation is also an example of why people need to have both feet firmly on the ground to handle this kind of material. I have regularly watched people go off the deep end, in many ways, when they encountered my work. I am emotionally centered in this lifetime, and it can show in my daily postings, and I hike all the time to help stay balanced enough to do my work. It is not easy, but I have gotten used to the contrasts over the long years of my journey, and try to focus on the matter at hand.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th May 2022 at 01:29.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th May 2022), avid (19th May 2022), Bill Ryan (19th May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (19th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (19th May 2022), Ewan (19th May 2022), Franny (20th May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), Joseph McAree (19th May 2022), Reinhard (19th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (21st May 2022), Trisher (20th May 2022)

33. Link to Post #9997
    Thanks

Hi:

It has been nearly two months since Cynthia Chung began her landmark series of articles on Ukraine, fascism, and the West. She published the final article this morning. I began referring to it several weeks ago, and in the meantime, her primary publishing conduit, the Russia-based Strategic Culture Foundation, seems to have gone out of business, as another casualty of the war in Ukraine. Fortunately, Chung has them all, and much more, on her Substack site. Her articles have many overlaps with my work, including the Nazis that the USA eagerly protected and hired, and the JFK hit. For anybody not in thrall to the USA’s propaganda echo chamber, Ukraine is obviously being used against Russia in the same way that the USA used Afghanistan against the Soviet Union, which Brzezinski bragged about. The USA hopes for the Ukrainian war to end like the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan did, with the bankruptcy of Russia and ideally its dissolution, so that the USA can come in and take over once more, turning it into another natural resource plantation that serves American corporations. If a nuclear war results from this, the primary author will be the USA. That would be quite a feat to put on our national résumé, to be the nation that destroyed humanity.

To me, it is far less important to solve the crime of the JFK hit than to understand what a sham the Warren Commission was, run by Allen Dulles as it was. One African diplomat said that all that you needed to know was that Dulles was on the Warren Commission in order to know that it was a whitewash. Chung wrote about the JFK hit in the context of Cuba, mobsters, Nixon, Operation Northwoods, and the like, which is all very intertwined with the JFK hit. So, Chung is on the right track with her writings on the subject. I have long thought that the JFK hit was mounted by the Eastern Oligarchy, and that the Rockefellers were likely the kingpins. The Dulles brothers spent their entire careers as Rockefeller fixers, and we had more than one encounter with the Rockefellers, as our efforts were repeatedly wiped out. As E. Howard Hunt told the original Watergate attorney, the final straw for taking out JFK was that he planned to share ET information with the Soviet Union, and I don’t seriously doubt that. It was likely part of JFK’s attempt to end the Cold War and ending the Space Race by mounting a joint mission to the Moon with the Soviet Union.

Ultimately, as far as my work goes, the point of my writings on JFK, the Nazis, the Dulles brothers, and Rockefellers is so that my target audience knows that American society is corrupt to its core, and there is literally no organization on Earth worth beseeching to help with my little project. NEM was perhaps the epitome of the naïveté and lack of discernment amongst free energy advocates, and they did not understand the integrity issue at all. We have to raise our games far higher than they did, if we want to make a dent. Time is short, in many ways.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th May 2022 at 18:31.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (19th May 2022), Bill Ryan (19th May 2022), Ewan (19th May 2022), Franny (20th May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), Joseph McAree (19th May 2022), Reinhard (20th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (21st May 2022), Trisher (20th May 2022)

35. Link to Post #9998
    Thanks

Hi:

With all of this publicity on the phony UFO hearings, it is time to write a little on the subject. I am getting daily emails from Greer’s organization on the topic. I found myself rereading one of his essays from 1999, and I found myself rereading some of my Greer posts from several years ago, so there won’t be much new in this post, but it may be a distilled version. I have written about my fascination with the unexplained as child, and my mother’s habit of bringing the National Enquirer home from the grocery store each week. I gave up reading the tabloids at age 13 or so, and gave up watching TV when I was 18, as I jettisoned the last bad habit that I got from my mother. By the time I got back from Europe when I was 16, I largely had my adult mind, was in serious scientist-in-training mode, and began taking a no-nonsense approach to things. Then I had my mystical awakening, and my life was never the same. I then became quite the spirituality student, and if I had not, I would have not lasted with Dennis long, if I would have even met him. My “friends” knew what they were doing.

In my LA days, I was involved with spirituality groups, and met Seth on the way to Boston, as I chased Dennis. When I incredibly landed back in Ventura the next year, it was not long before I was going to Seth sessions, and I attended 50 or so before I left my home town in 1990. I have attended about a hundred channelings and psychic readings, but it has been many years since my last one. Seth gave UFO-watching instructions, to go out to Edwards Air Force Base, and the UFO showed up where and when Seth said it would, according to my Silva instructor friend who went there. It flew right over them. I went to a Budd Hopkins talk at a New Age expo in 1989. That was before I heard about Sparky Sweet. In the first half of the 1990s, I dove into many areas of study, in my radicalized state, and UFOs were part of the curriculum. I had not heard of Greer in those days, but studied Stanton Friedman’s work, the Montauk stuff, and similar topics. I heard of my friend’s underground technology show in those days, too. Brian came out with his Miracle In the Void in early 1996, just as Dennis began raising hell again, before he finally coaxed me into working for him again, which blessedly did not last long, before I got to finally return home, 11 years after the voice led me to Dennis. I don’t plan to live outside of my home state again, but we’ll see how it goes.

So, when Greer held those secret Congressional hearings in early 1997, I was more than ready for them, witnessed the deadly aftermath, and even tried to help his assistant. It was probably a few years later when I got my first Greer book. I have most or all of his books, but the videos quickly became redundant, so I rarely watch them anymore, and have several unwatched ones at home. Greer’s books are not works of scholarship, and Brian’s fringe books were not really, either. I am not sure when I read Greer’s paper that he published in 1999, but it was likely before he spoke at the NEM conference in 2004.

Greer really began earning credibility with me when I saw his Disclosure Project witnesses describing what my friend saw during his underground show. I am guessing that I saw the testimonies between 2000 and 2002. I had my epic note-trading session with Brian in 2001, a month before 9/11, so I obviously had many, many points of reference to this “weird stuff,” long before encountering Greer’s work, and all I can say about his paper is that it fit with a lot of what I had gathered over the years of my odyssey, and that all happened before I went to watch UFOs myself. I’ll buy Greer’s account of how it works at the top, how sitting presidents are out of the loop, how the GCs keep the lid on everything, how the global power structure is organized, etc. Greer is far from my only data point on this material, but his experiences are an important one. I respect the knowledge that comes from experience, and Greer has been playing an insanely dangerous game. His journey is not nearly as crazy as Dennis’s, but it is up there on the risk and bizarre scale. Greer’s body-building, über-warrior approach is comical, but little more so than Brian’s lapis pig or Dennis’s Bible banging and patriot stuff. We are all human.

So, I regard these UFO hearings as just more misdirection and disinformation, to help keep the herd from getting too restless.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (21st May 2022), Bill Ryan (20th May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (21st May 2022), Ewan (20th May 2022), Franny (20th May 2022), Harmony (21st May 2022), Joseph McAree (20th May 2022), Reinhard (20th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (21st May 2022), Trisher (20th May 2022)

37. Link to Post #9999
    Thanks

Hi:

As an addendum to yesterday’s post on ETs and advanced tech, you can rest assured that the technologies are real. Much or maybe most of what my friend was shown likely came from reverse-engineered ET technology. Free energy and antigravity technology are older than I am, but we don’t get any while we collectively sleep and are our own worst enemies. Greer has it right that the dissemination of those technologies means the end of the world as we know it, and that is what my concept of the Fifth Epoch is all about. Greer is trying to build a mass movement, as Dennis and Brian did. I carried their spears for five different attempts, and turned down their offers to do more of that.

As far as I have seen, that approach will not work, as it does not aim high enough, and does not attract enough people with the right stuff, as it goes for a lowest-common-denominator approach to gain social “cohesion.” The social approach is not going to work, but combined positive intention may have a chance.

I learned my lifetime’s primary lesson during my first stint with Dennis, and my adventures and study since then only confirmed it more. Although personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity, it is also the most precious one, and those who live it are like beacons in the darkness. I don’t expect to ever find another like Dennis, and almost nobody on Earth is fit for the task that I propose, but I’ll keep trying, as long as I am able. The biggest event in the human journey is worth at least one man’s life to try out the love and enlightenment approach, and another way of saying it is the integrity and sentience approach.

Best,

Wade

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (21st May 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (21st May 2022), Bill Ryan (21st May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (22nd May 2022), Chris Gilbert (21st May 2022), Joseph McAree (25th May 2022), Reinhard (21st May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (21st May 2022), Trisher (21st May 2022)

39. Link to Post #10000
    Thanks

Hi:

Briefly, this is a milestone post of sorts. This is post number 10,000 on this thread. That is somewhat less than a thousand posts a year. If nothing else, it reflects my “obsession,” but I can’t complain if I am obsessed with helping the biggest event in the human journey manifest.

Best,

Wade

P.S. This is also page 500 of this thread, which works out to 20 posts per page. Nobody is going to read this thread from the beginning. But, beginning in 2014, I started my own forum, to put the posts in some sort of organization, to make it easier on my readers. I have been in other forums, but they never worked out. Only Avalon has, thanks to Bill and friends.
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st May 2022 at 17:47.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (21st May 2022), Bill Ryan (21st May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (22nd May 2022), Ernie Nemeth (22nd May 2022), Ewan (22nd May 2022), gayle (24th May 2022), Joseph McAree (25th May 2022), Reinhard (21st May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (21st May 2022), Trisher (21st May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 536 FirstFirst 1 400 450 490 500 510 536 LastLast