Results 10,501 to 10,520 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #10501
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,685 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

This will be a little choir post. My account of the first century of the Fifth Epoch is completely consistent what I know about how the world works, what technologies have long been on the planet, etc. But over 99% of humanity reacts in denial and fear to the idea of the Fifth Epoch, and I eventually realized how normal those reactions are. I really want nothing to do with those people, as far as my effort goes. They can stay asleep with my blessings until the Fifth Epoch arrives. Only then will they begin to understand, and again, that is normal.

I recently wrote about people’s objections to the idea of the Fifth Epoch, and how trivial they are, like complaining about being given a billion dollars. They will never understand until the Fifth Epoch arrives. Brian wanted me to help him address those objections and fears, but even while I was helping him, I wondered what he thought that we would accomplish, and I realized that he was still in the mass-movement mentality, beseeching the government, etc., which he and Dennis never really relinquished. Well, I have.

As I have written, 10 like Dennis, or 100 like Brian, or 5,000 like Chris, combining their efforts, and making the Fifth Epoch happen would be child’s play. But Dennis is one-of-a-kind, I knew of only a handful like Brian (what an amazing life he led), and I don’t seek anybody like them. But 5,000 like Chris, now that is a horse of a different color. Those people exist, and I see my task as helping find and train them. I have been trying to make my material worthy of their attention for nearly 30 years, and I still have a few years to go. Here is all that they need to be and do:
    They may need to be mystically awakened, too, but my jury is still out whether that is necessary. It would be a great help, however. Materialists tend to get boxed in by their assumptions, which are invisible to them, but are obvious to the awakened. Materialism and its variants are religions built on false foundations. So, materialists are greatly handicapped, as far as developing a truly comprehensive perspective. I have yet to see one overcome it, but maybe there are some out there. The scientifically literate are usually scientistically brainwashed, kind of like how Noam cannot seem to imagine that a medical racket exists. Medical science is widely known as the flimsiest and most corrupt branch of science, but Noam and nearly all of the “left” cannot go there, and it has been up to Kennedy to call them on that.

I realize that the people that I seek are rare, but 5,000 out of eight billion? That is one out of every 1.6 million people. If there are not enough of them on the planet, then maybe we are doomed by our own hand, and deservedly so. If not my effort, then another can work. It is the approach that will work, and those who have doubts about the approach have yet to understand. I seek those who do or who are willing and able to learn that. It is not really that big of a mountain to climb, for those who care, are awake, and have enough mental horsepower and gumption.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

atman (21st May 2023), avid (23rd May 2023), Bill Ryan (21st May 2023), Chris Gilbert (21st May 2023), Dennis Leahy (21st May 2023), Ewan (21st May 2023), Franny (27th May 2023), Ivy23 (22nd May 2023), Joseph McAree (21st June 2023), kfm27917 (28th May 2023), Reinhard (28th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (18th June 2023), Tigger (23rd May 2023)

3. Link to Post #10502
    Thanks

Hi:

This has been on my list of things to do for nearly three years, ever since I first wrote about it. I referred to it today in this post, and have a little time this morning, so here goes. That post referred to a quote that I made from McLuhan’s masterpiece, as he discussed how “skeptics” misrepresent what they debunk. I want to provide the details of what McLuhan discussed.

Oliver Lodge was a famous British scientist whose son Raymond was killed in World War I. Lodge had been involved in spiritual research for many years when his son died, and among the psychics that Lodge visited after Raymond’s death was Gladys Leonard. Lodge wrote a best-selling book about Raymond and Lodge’s pursuit of afterlife evidence.

Through Leonard and another medium, “Raymond” allegedly told his father that a photograph taken of his regiment before he died would prove that Raymond sent the message to his father. The photograph soon arrived. In particular, “Raymond” said that it would show that an officer behind Raymond leaned on his shoulder. The photograph in question is here. I am also putting it on my site, here, in case that link disappears. I am also attaching the picture. Raymond is seated on the ground, second from right, and you can see how the officer behind him leans on his shoulder, which seemed to irritate Raymond, and that “leaning” behavior is atypical, to put it mildly. But read the account at that link, which portrays a complex series of events. Here is another account.

More than 60 years later, C.E.M. Hansel wrote a famous debunking book, published in 1980, which specifically discussed Lodge’s report. I reproduced the passage in question in Hansel’s book, attached. Hansel portrayed the psychics as fraudsters who came up with general descriptions for soldiers, which would gull the true believers coming to séances. Then Hansel wrote that Lodge was “very impressed when ‘Raymond’ mentioned such a portrait, which only subsequently turned up at Lodge’s home.”

That was it for Hansel’s account of the photo that Lodge received, as if Lodge was gulled by simply receiving a photo taken of his son, which would have been common in the military. Completely missing from Hansel’s account was that Lodge had asked for that photo when he heard about it from a mother of one of Raymond’s fellow soldiers, and that what impressed Lodge was not receiving a photo, but that it matched the details of the “lean” that Lodge received through Leonard when he asked her about the photo that he had yet to see. That is a pretty amazing “hit,” but is a typical hit, when mediums convey messages sent by the departed. I have read about literally hundreds of such hits, seen many myself (and have done them myself), and, of course, a similar hit opened my eyes when I was 16. You never forget life-changing moments like those. That lean event is called “veridical” information, which I have never seen a “skeptic” fairly deal with.

Hansel’s complete omission of that hit, while portraying the psychics as frauds and Lodge as gullible, is standard “skeptical” behavior, and spurred McLuhan’s discussion of Hansel’s gross misrepresentation, which bordered on criminal. McLuhan wrote that he used to think that skeptics like Hansel merely lied to their audiences, as a cheap and easy way to dismiss hits like that. But after seeing that kind of behavior continually in skeptical literature, McLuhan came to think that the skeptics had minds so twisted by their ideologies that they simply could not see what was so obvious to anybody else, which brings to mind the adage that nobody is as blind as those who refuse to see.

Of course, Wikipedia is unrelenting in portraying Lodge as a “pseudoscientist” when he pursued the paranormal, and, of course, there is no mention of Raymond’s photograph in the Wikipedia article. They could call Lodge a liar, but in the many attacks on him, which Wikipedia liberally cites, the debunkers will never tell Lodge’s story of Raymond’s photograph and what impressed Lodge about it.

And as McLuhan wrote, the skeptical, borderline criminal account of the photograph becomes canon in the skeptical world, as the reported situation is erased in skeptical works.

I have dissected Mr. Skeptic’s lies at length, and after I exposed those lies, he would make up new ones. He was obviously dishonest, but was it from some twisted ego needs, or was it simply because he was doing his dirty work on somebody’s payroll, like Bill the BPA Hit Man was? Could Mr. Skeptic have been stupid enough to believe what he wrote, or was it like McLuhan said, that he was incapable of understanding his gross double standards, like Ed’s chutzpah? The psychology is “fascinating,” if Mr. Skeptic’s vendetta was about meeting some twisted ego needs, that he may have not even been conscious of, rather than just doing it as part of his job. I’ll likely never know, and don’t really care too much which it was. Ed wrote that such people were “incapable” of rational thought, when evidence conflicted with ideology, which brings up the question of whether we are a sentient species.

I’ll end this here. I just wanted to put some meat on the bones of what I wrote about.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	lodge1.JPG
Views:	16
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	50951   Click image for larger version

Name:	lodge2.JPG
Views:	17
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	50950   Click image for larger version

Name:	raymond.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	50946  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd May 2023 at 16:01.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st May 2023), atman (24th May 2023), avid (23rd May 2023), Bill Ryan (21st May 2023), Dennis Leahy (21st May 2023), Ewan (22nd May 2023), Franny (27th May 2023), Joseph McAree (21st June 2023), kfm27917 (28th May 2023), Reinhard (24th May 2023), Tigger (23rd May 2023)

5. Link to Post #10503
    Thanks

Hi:

This latest report by Kirsch, that virtually all autism experts know that autism is caused by vaccines, but nobody can publicly admit it, is standard. Anybody who contradicts the dogma is burned at the stake. This is how our world has worked for a very long time, and the only difference is that they wear white coats in the medical racket. Kings had crowns (we saw Charles wearing his this month). In the religion racket, they wear different costumes. Each racket has its vestments: medal-bedecked uniforms in the war racket, black robes, suits, and police uniforms in the legal racket, jeans and hoodies in high-tech, and, of course, “philanthropists” dominate in all of them.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd May 2023 at 13:12.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

atman (24th May 2023), avid (23rd May 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd May 2023), Dennis Leahy (24th May 2023), Ewan (22nd May 2023), Franny (27th May 2023), Ivy23 (22nd May 2023), Joseph McAree (21st June 2023), kfm27917 (28th May 2023), Reinhard (24th May 2023), Tigger (23rd May 2023)

7. Link to Post #10504
    Thanks

Hi:

I recently wrote about whom I seek, and my many topics that have brought them to me. There are current “hot-button” subjects, which Chris mentioned, and I can hardly avoid them, as in my face as they have been in recent years, such as COVID, the trans craze, Ukraine, Global Warming, the disintegration of my society, the censorship and propaganda, etc., etc. The day’s Mercola article usually addresses one of those issues.

Will any of that help the Fifth Epoch manifest, which is really what my work is about? Yes and no. Each topic, by itself, is not of epochal significance, although a few of them are existential. However, what they all have in common is scarcity and fear, and my theme has always been that the arrival of the Fifth Epoch means the end of scarcity and fear as humanity’s primary operating principles. It won’t be 100% and immediately, but Day One will certainly mean the beginning of the end, and it will come swiftly.

Grappling with those topics helps with what I am doing in a few ways. One of which is that dealing with those topics can help people develop comprehensive perspectives, which helps them see the forest for the trees, and helps prevent them from going down rabbit holes to nowhere, such as QAnon.

But those hot-button topics can also be rabbit holes, and I do what I can to not go too far down them. I have encountered people who have made battling fluoridation their life’s work, or the media, or the medical racket, or the MIC, the JFK hit, and so on. That is all worthy work, and helps, but humanity will fly or crash on the energy issue, and it was resolved, technologically, before I was born. Everything else is a distant second place. A comprehensive perspective helps people see that. That is the name of my game.

Back to essay work. It is going well.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd May 2023 at 23:38.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

atman (24th May 2023), avid (23rd May 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd May 2023), Chris Gilbert (23rd May 2023), Ewan (24th May 2023), Franny (27th May 2023), Joseph McAree (21st June 2023), Reinhard (24th May 2023), Tigger (23rd May 2023), Vangelo (24th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #10505
    Thanks

Hi:

Speaking of those “hot button” topics, I read about all of them nearly every day. I need to get my essay work done, and those topics can be distractions for me. As I stated, I try to avoid going too far down those rabbit holes. But I’ll write little tidbits on recent reading on them.
    In every direction that you can look in, the evil and insanity is escalating. The arrival of Day One solves all of that, which my life has been devoted to helping come to pass.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

atman (24th May 2023), avid (26th May 2023), Bill Ryan (24th May 2023), Dennis Leahy (24th May 2023), Docim369 (27th May 2023), Ewan (24th May 2023), Franny (27th May 2023), Joseph McAree (21st June 2023), Reinhard (24th May 2023), Tigger (24th May 2023)

11. Link to Post #10506
    Thanks

Hi:

Ed sometimes contributed to Global Research, but Ed and Chossudovsky did not always see eye-to-eye. Chossudovsky may have been a little too conspiracist for Ed. But I don’t know what Ed would have found objectionable about this interview with Chossudovsky on Ukraine. There is little in it that could be credibly disputed. Wall Street’s support for Hitler is well-known, as is hiring all of the useful Nazis after the war was over. The USA has vilified Russia for more than a century, and planning to nuke them after World War II is also well-known, if not something that the media will report on much. I just wrote this morning on how the neocons seem to be trying to start a nuclear war. The KLA was always a terror organization, and so on. The interview is a good read, on topics that the media won’t touch in these days of censorship and propaganda in overdrive.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th May 2023 at 15:49.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

atman (24th May 2023), avid (26th May 2023), Bill Ryan (24th May 2023), Dennis Leahy (24th May 2023), Ewan (25th May 2023), Franny (27th May 2023), Joseph McAree (21st June 2023), Reinhard (24th May 2023), Tigger (24th May 2023)

13. Link to Post #10507
    Thanks

Hi:

Briefly, when I became Dennis’s partner, Mr. Mentor said that the USA was likely “too fascist” for our effort to succeed. Was he ever right. What Dennis had survived in Seattle was only a gentle preview, when the electric companies called in their favors to wipe him out, which resulted in one woman’s death, as they wiped out a technology that they could not compete with.

In Ventura, we got a heaping helping of how American fascism works, and Dennis should not have survived the experience. In my life, I have had to weed out criminals and others who put me at risk. My tax returns are the most boring on Earth, as I refuse to engage in “aggressive” tax practices, which would give the IRS an excuse to come down my throat. When I turned down entreaties from Dennis since the Ventura days, I later was so happy, as the government goons are relentless, and I nearly went to prison the last time that I signed on with Dennis. No more Indiana Jones stuff for me in this lifetime, thank you.

Matt Taibbi wrote one the best eulogies for Ed, and his Twitter Files work inspired my thread on Western censorship and propaganda. Well, his Twitter Files effort also inspired an IRS investigation, two days after he testified to an insulting Congress, and on Christmas Eve no less, Mr. Scrooge. American fascism is alive and well!

Best,

Wade

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

atman (24th May 2023), avid (26th May 2023), Bill Ryan (24th May 2023), Dennis Leahy (24th May 2023), Ewan (25th May 2023), Joseph McAree (21st June 2023), Reinhard (24th May 2023), Tigger (24th May 2023)

15. Link to Post #10508
    Thanks

Hi:

Briefly, to yesterday’s American fascism post, Taibbi was on The Hill about his IRS investigation. The Hill is only slightly alternative. Bless them for trying to find an innocent reason for the IRS investigation, but I have no doubt. When Dennis was in jail, the IRS made a threatening visit to my home, as the local bureaucracies piled on, as they also did in Seattle. It did not matter if they were federal, state, county, or city – they were all in cahoots with their private-interest patrons (1, 2), following orders, as Betsy admitted to Dennis. It included the banks, media, all arms of all governments, etc. This is how our evil system works. Taibbi has not received the Assange treatment, at least yet, but this is how our “free press” operates. Any deviation from the dogma is met with the utmost harshness, à la Casolaro and Wilcher. This is what living in The Land of the Free is like.

Best,

Wade

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (26th May 2023), Bill Ryan (25th May 2023), Ewan (26th May 2023), Joseph McAree (21st June 2023), Servant Limestone (26th May 2023), Tigger (26th May 2023)

17. Link to Post #10509
    Thanks

Hi:

Working on the essay, and I read several papers today on carbon dioxide and air temperature, and related information. Some are arguing that carbon dioxide levels in the Cretaceous were half of today’s levels (but the range of estimates is wide), and others get into complex feedback mechanisms.

But nobody is denying that increasing carbon dioxide levels by a third in my lifetime (yes! 315 to 420 PPM), is way outside of anything in Earth’s past, with outcomes that may well be dramatic and catastrophic. Anybody who denies that is scientifically illiterate or is an oil-company shill. But I get right-wing presentations nearly daily that deny it all, and even deny that carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas, which is up there with Flat Earth stuff.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th May 2023 at 00:48.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (26th May 2023), Bill Ryan (25th May 2023), Harmony (27th May 2023), Joseph McAree (21st June 2023), Reinhard (29th May 2023), Servant Limestone (26th May 2023)

19. Link to Post #10510
    Thanks

Hi:

I recently wrote about the Z’s’ mention of Dolores Cannon. I have a bunch of Cannon’s books, over a dozen of them, and recently bought a couple on Kindle. I had not read any of her work in quite a few years, maybe a decade. One book I thought that I had, the other I was not sure about, but Kindle is my preferred way of reading anymore. I have bought many books on my Kindle that I already had in my library, sometimes as part of large collections, such as the Harvard Classics (that I bought for about one dollar), and one day, I will get rid of those paper books that I also have on my Kindle, as I physically downsize my library in my old age.

So, as I read Between Death and Life, I was a few chapters in and read a passage that I knew I had read before. It was not until then that I was sure that I had read it before. I just dug it up in my library. Oh, my feeble brain!

But the themes that I just read are worth repeating, and are very aligned with a lot of mystical/channeled material, what people report in NDEs, etc. One was that some souls that come to Earth get what they came for in 10 incarnations, some take 600 lives or more, but the average is about 120 lives, which is what Michael has stated. A lot of what those sessions reported in Between Death and Life was also in Michael’s work. In earlier incarnations, souls are greedy for experience and not too particular, as almost any kind of lifetime helps fill their bingo card. But as they get more experience, they become more particular. Younger souls are often just “shipped out,” while more consideration is given to older souls. It was when I read that “shipped out” phrase that I knew that I had read it before.

Another theme in Between Death and Life is common in mystical/channeled works, in that Earth is raising its energy, a graduation of sorts, and the kill-or-be-killed games of karma that have been played for millions of years are no longer going to be acceptable. Only souls that have graduated beyond those games are going to be able to incarnate on Earth in the near-future. For those who need to keep playing those games, a new planet has been prepared for them. Earth has done her job, has hosted incredibly negative energies, and it is time to move on. I have also seen it called Earth’s ascension.

Speaking of NDEs, I just read the latest in that best NDE repository in the world. Those exceptional experiences are not all NDEs, but also STEs (spiritual transformative experiences), and the most recent one that I read a few minutes ago was one of those. Get beyond this vale of tears on Earth, and love is all there is, the energy of creation. I plan to have a little chat with God when I pass over, on why physical reality on Earth “needs” to be such a terrible experience for most. In that Cannon book, her regression subject stated that Earth was the hardest school in physical reality, and only the bravest souls come here to incarnate. Maybe so, but can we fast-forward to the happy ending?

I thought that I had made up my “special assignment” phrase, and maybe I did, but it was also in Cannon’s book. Some souls come here for very specific and important tasks that impact the planet like few others. I don’t see anything bigger on Earth than helping the Fifth Epoch manifest.

Best,

Wade

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (26th May 2023), Bill Ryan (26th May 2023), Docim369 (27th May 2023), Ewan (26th May 2023), Harmony (27th May 2023), Joseph McAree (21st June 2023), Reinhard (28th May 2023), Servant Limestone (26th May 2023)

21. Link to Post #10511
    Thanks

Hi:

Mercola’s work is definitely a mixed bag, but there are no mainstream medical figures who are not spouting medical racket propaganda, so his efforts have been heroic, and he has been subjected to endless attacks in the media. I get that putting out an article a day can lead to repetitiveness, and Mercola’s political-economic stance is a bit too naïve and conspiratorial for me. The structural aspects are vastly more important (that 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity idea), but populists cannot really admit that, as they pander to their audiences about the “bad guys” who run things, as they help enforce the victim paradigm.

We all have responsibility for this situation, which means that we can all do something about it. About 70% of the American population, and about 70%-80% of medical professionals, bought the COVID propaganda hook, line and sinker, especially the so-called liberals. Anybody whose eyes have been the slightest bit open could see through the lies, or at least get a sense that something was awry. As with 9/11, a few more Americans began to awaken with the pandemic, but most went further asleep, as they refused to wake up.

I find that Mercola often goes down nutritional rabbit holes, or has some guy on who says that fasting is bad for our health, and he is way too commercial, as he hawks supplements and the like. Too infrequently, I see him state what he did in his article today on statins, attached: nearly all of our health problems vanish if we stopped eating processed foods. It really is that simple, which my family learned over 50 years ago.

Even according to the medical racket’s own statistics, statins don’t work, like their many other worthless, harmful, but lucrative interventions. The only thing that works is eliminating processed food. But 60% of the American diet is ultra-processed food, and Americans are addicted to it. Less than 10% of people will change their diets, even when they know that their diets are killing them, they are that addicted. They sleepwalk to their deaths. I am not trying to reach those people with my work. I rarely reach those around me in my daily life, and I stopped trying long ago. On Day One, they will begin to awaken, but not before then.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th May 2023 at 14:23.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (28th May 2023), Bill Ryan (27th May 2023), Docim369 (27th May 2023), Ewan (27th May 2023), Harmony (27th May 2023), Joseph McAree (21st June 2023), kudzy (27th May 2023), Reinhard (28th May 2023)

23. Link to Post #10512
    Thanks

Hi:

I wrote about one of Brent’s adventures that he took me on in 2012, which left my knees hurting for months. The interstate highway corridor between two mountain ranges was where Brent hiked most often. Most of my hiking is along the same highway, but far closer to my home – ten miles away in 20 minutes. But I can get to the pass in 45 minutes, so it is all pretty close. On the north side of the highway, little of it has ever been logged. I have to thank Gerald “Magic Bullet” Ford for signing the legislation to turn it into a protected wilderness. The wilderness area looks like a starfish on a map, with its boundaries defined by the logging roads that were going to meet in the middle of it. They would have logged the entire area, given enough time. This summer, I will return to the first mountain lake that I ever hiked to, in the 50th summer since then. Hiking through virgin forests of the wilderness area is always a delightful gift, to get a sense of what my home state was like before white people invaded. I have long understood that I am a beneficiary of history’s greatest crime, and my ancestors took full advantage of all that free/cheap land. That is partly what drives my efforts toward Day One.

So, to the north of the highway, it is largely unlogged – only some of the forest near the highway was ever logged, and it has recovered over the past century. On the south side of the highway, however, it was almost all logged, and more recently. Only 5% of the state’s original forest is still intact, and that is where I do nearly all of my high-country hiking. My favorite local mountain was clear-cut, all of it, and it has been recovering over the past century. I see clear-cuts every year. Clear-cuts completely destroy the ecosystems. In Oregon are third-generation clear-cuts, and by then, the forest has a hard time growing back, as there is so much soil loss from erosion after the clear-cuts. The Mediterranean used to look like Washington State, but it is largely semi-desert today, after millennia of logging, which also changed the climate. The main reason why there is any forest left in my home state is because my industrial civilization gets its energy from fossil fuels and does not need wood for it. Otherwise, my home state would be well on the way to looking like the Mediterranean.

The valleys on the south side of the highway have been recovering, although clear-cutting still happens. I return each year to that viewpoint that Brent first took me to in 2011 (that shirtless pic of him), and hiked it less than two weeks ago (here is a video of that hike). But last year I explored further toward the ridge for the first time (and the top is the boundary to one of Seattle’s water supplies), and on my recent hike up the valley I met an old-timer (about my age ), surprisingly, and I told him that I hiked up the ridge trail that he mentioned, but after a mile or so I turned back, as I did not get the viewpoint that I had seen written about. He said it was further up the ridge, which attained meadows. Well, I am always interested in new meadows, so I went back up that ridge on Friday. I was going to take a pal, then my wife wanted to hike on Friday, and I always clear my calendar for that. But she canceled on Thursday night, as the forecast was for about 80 degrees, which she feels is too hot for her. Suddenly, I had an open calendar but nobody to go with, and I went for it. As we will see, I am glad that I did not take my pal, as it got kind of hairy.

The trail to that viewpoint that I go to each spring, before the high country opens up, is essentially on a ridge between two v-shaped valleys. That viewpoint sees across the valley that Brent took me up the far side of on that scouting trip in 2012. Both trails into that valley are “unofficial” trails, so the main hiking site in Washington discourages people from hiking them (1, 2), as the area becomes gentrified. I have done so much off-trail, abandoned trails, and the like that those discouragements are jokes to hikers like me. When I see those discouragements, it means that I won’t see too many people on such trails or off-trail hikes, which is a big part of the attraction. These mountains are not nearly as wild as they were 50 years ago, but you can still get out there a ways, and I did on Friday, although I did not plan it that way.

So, I headed up the ridge, beyond where I turned back last year, and it began to get scrambly. The pics in this trip report give an idea, as I went up the same trail. Some that is called Class 3 scrambling, for which a careless step can mean death. But it would have to be really careless. For mortals like me, every step on Class 3 stuff is very careful. Some of Friday’s scrambling was like rock-climbing, and as I climbed up it, I realized that coming down it would be no fun, which is what led to my adventure.

In 2012, Brent took me up the trail across the valley from my annual pilgrimage viewpoint, and his plan was to go up one leg of the valley’s v and come down the other, right past where I go each year. But there was too much snow and we came to cliffs. It would have been deadly to try going down that ridge - almost certain death - so we went back the way we came, for miles more than I had planned, which was why my knees hurt for months. That is the same ridge that I scrambled up on Friday, but it was snow-free.

So, after scrambling up the ridge, I hit the meadows that the old-timer talked about. But it was meadows that only existed because it had been logged, which you can see attached. I have very mixed feelings about that kind of hiking. It is like visiting post-apocalyptic ecosystems that are struggling to recover. I had compensation – I saw my first paintbrush of the year, attached, and there were the ubiquitous waterfalls and lush vegetation.

But as I attained the meadow, I saw across the valley, and could see the route that Brent and I took in 2012, and I soon popped onto a logging road. Then I decided that I was not going to scramble back down that ridge, but complete my trip with Brent, in reverse-order. It felt exhilarating, even karmic, as I completed the trip from 2012. But oh, what an adventure it was. I still hit plenty of snow in the valley, and the roads were overgrown so much that I was bushwacking at times. I prayed for Brent as I did it, wishing he was with me. I walked past many bear piles, including probably the biggest one I ever saw. In the trail reports, one man wrote about encountering a couple of bears who immediately ran off. I had bear spray with me, but I doubt that I will ever use it. Bears avoid people around here. I am more concerned about a cougar attack, and somebody was killed by one near where I hiked several years ago, but it was the first fatal cougar attack in nearly a century in Washington.

It took me more than five hours to complete the loop, and I saw nobody as I spent over four hours looping that valley. I came out scratched up and dirty. I estimated 10 miles and 3,000 feet. One of the trail reports stated 9.5 miles and 3,000 feet, so I was close enough. I was definitely walking slowly on the way out, but I feel fine right now. I could go hiking today, so am in better shape than I was in 2012 – the benefits of constant hiking in my old age.

My wife does not want me doing hikes like that alone, and I understand. It was a risky thing to do, but not that risky. I may never have another adventure like that one.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	hall point 5-23 1.JPG
Views:	17
Size:	207.4 KB
ID:	50970   Click image for larger version

Name:	hall scramble 5-23.JPG
Views:	21
Size:	270.2 KB
ID:	50971   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hall point 5-23 2.JPG
Views:	18
Size:	252.8 KB
ID:	50972   Click image for larger version

Name:	hall point 5-23 3.JPG
Views:	20
Size:	241.6 KB
ID:	50973   Click image for larger version

Name:	hall point 5-23 4.JPG
Views:	16
Size:	286.1 KB
ID:	50974  

Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th May 2023 at 21:01.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (28th May 2023), Bill Ryan (28th May 2023), Ewan (29th May 2023), Franny (30th May 2023), Harmony (3rd June 2023), Joseph McAree (21st June 2023), kudzy (30th May 2023), Reinhard (28th May 2023)

25. Link to Post #10513
    Thanks

Hi:

In the surreal world at Wikipedia, calling out Philip Cross’s libelous behavior is “harassment,” with a threat to ban me. It is another example of why I do not play the Wikipedia game any longer.

Best,

Wade

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (29th May 2023), Bill Ryan (29th May 2023), Ewan (29th May 2023), Franny (30th May 2023), Harmony (3rd June 2023), Joseph McAree (21st June 2023), kudzy (30th May 2023), Reinhard (29th May 2023)

27. Link to Post #10514
    Thanks

Hi:

Six years ago last month I began what became my biography project for Ed, how time flies. I began my effort to address Wikipedia’s libelous bio of Ed, which remains libelous today. It was “disgraceful” before Wikipedia’s most notorious editor(s), Philip Cross, made it truly libelous. Jimmy Wales crassly defended Cross, but Cross crossed the line so many times and so indefensibly that “he” was finally banned from Wikipedia last year. A user commented that she hoped that Cross would be reinstated. I could not help myself and replied with: “Edward S. Herman's bio at Wikipedia is libelous, largely thanks to Cross. He has helped turn Wikipedia into a parody of an encyclopedia.” For that comment, Wikipedia threatened to ban me. The irony is palpable.

I wrote an essay to address the libelous treatment that Ed’s life gets at Wikipedia, and why Wikipedia regularly produces libelous propaganda, so there is no need to go too deeply on the issue, but a little discussion seems in order today.

I can picture Ed, looking on from the great hereafter, grinning and saying “Leave it alone, Wikipedia is proving my point!” His obituary in the New York Times also proved his point. But as revealing at the baseless attacks on Ed’s work have been, even amusing in their irrationality, I am a believer in the truth. The truth will set us free, but sites such as Wikipedia have a vested interest in lying to the public, just like the media does. The capitalist media will always serve its masters, not the public’s interest, and Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model showed why. I have yet to see or hear of a superior analysis, and the Propaganda Model is primarily Ed’s creation.

The entire point of Ed’s media work was to reveal its double standards and how it served elite interests, not the public’s interest. The media does not pursue the truth and challenge power, but lies in service to power. It is pretty simple, really, but that simple truth is unmentionable in Ed’s bio. Equally unmentionable is the framework for understanding media bias on foreign atrocities, which was first presented in Ed and Noam’s first work together (Ed named the categories), which was subjected to outrageous censorship. Cross actually censored the account of the censorship, which is quite an Orwellian feat.

If that bloodbath framework was presented in Ed’s bio, which he used for over 40 years, until his life’s end, then the ideological and libelous nature of his Wikipedia bio would be obvious, as it is mostly about attacking Ed regarding his exposure of the media’s treatment of “nefarious” bloodbaths. The disparity in treatment between nefarious and other bloodbaths is surreal. I had to add the bloodbath framework to the Wikipedia articles on Noam and Ed’s earliest books on the topic (1, 2), but it will likely never be allowed in Ed’s bio.

As Noam noted, the media’s reaction to exposing its lies about nefarious bloodbaths is predictable, as those doing the exposing will be attacked. Ed and Noam received the greatest attacks when exposing the media’s lies on the nefarious bloodbaths in Cambodia, the former Yugoslavia, and Rwanda (Ed more so than Noam on Yugoslavia and Rwanda, while the propaganda campaign on Noam and Cambodia lasts to this day). Indeed, Ed is called a genocide denier several times in his Wikipedia bio, which is particularly egregious to accuse a Jew of, especially when it is a false charge. What inspired me to write that essay on Wikipedia was when an editor tried to add Noam’s Propaganda Model prediction to Ed’s bio, to explain the propaganda attacks on them, and was promptly attacked and chased away. So, to even state what Ed’s work was about is forbidden, while his work is constantly lied about instead.

Long ago, I read Noam’s discussion of how the original preface of Animal Farm was completely censored, which proved Orwell’s point. Wikipedia’s bio of Ed is proving Ed’s point. The malicious and incompetent editors and admins at Wikipedia will ensure that Ed’s bio remains libelous, even if Cross is no longer available to help. It would take a heroic effort to right that ship, but anybody who tries will be attacked, banned, etc. This is how our world really works.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th May 2023 at 17:27.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (30th May 2023), Bill Ryan (29th May 2023), Ewan (29th May 2023), Franny (30th May 2023), Harmony (3rd June 2023), Joseph McAree (21st June 2023), kudzy (30th May 2023)

29. Link to Post #10515
    Thanks

Hi:

My choir idea, as presently conceived, is only a little over a decade old. As I recently wrote about the century after Day One, getting to Day One will be the hard part, and the hardest part of that will be building the choir. I plan to devote the rest of my life to that task, but over the years, I have come to appreciate how hard the job is.

For starters, almost nobody is qualified to join. They have to care and be awake, which eliminates far more than 99% of humanity, and I can’t help them with that. My work will not make people care or awaken them. I have long-written that I am not sure that a mystical awakening is required, but it may be. I have not seen a materialist come close to choir-level awareness, but maybe there are some out there. A mystical awakening shatters the materialism that scientists are indoctrinated into. To become scientifically literate (the final choir requirement) without being scientistically brainwashed is no easy trick. Level 3s are largely scientistically brainwashed.

In some ways, becoming scientifically literate is just shorthand for having the mental horsepower that being in the choir requires. I doubt that it requires all that much. The entire point of my writings over the past decade is to help shorten the learning curves of the people I seek. The next five years may be my greatest and final effort on that score.

I recently wrote that I have finally come to the place where I really do not want to deal with people’s objections to the idea of a Fifth Epoch, as I got just the other day (like complaining about being given a billion dollars). A one-line reply is all that they will get, if that. I found that it is a time-waster, as people are stuck in their Epoch, unable to see beyond it, and their objections are all about dragging along their scarcity-based baggage. They won’t begin to understand until the Fifth Epoch arrives, and that is normal. I let go of any judgment of that long ago.

But I am also only one man who is not getting any younger (my hair is primarily white today), and I cannot afford to waste any more time with objections and people who obviously do not understand, likely do not want to, and who have not done the work. Any objections after Day One will be short-lived. The people dreaming up objections today do not yet understand, and won’t until Day One arrives. They are simply projecting scarcity and fear onto a situation of abundance, which is typical, but it is not worth spending time addressing, as they can conjure endless objections, and almost none have any validity. They are like desperate lawyers, trying to get their guilty clients exonerated, throwing out any idea that they can come up with that might forestall the inevitable.

I have my own ego issues, the chief one is impatience, and my journey has been teaching me patience. I try to stay out of my own way, but some days are better than others.

I watch people get stuck in all manner of quicksand, from conspiracism that sends them down the QAnon rabbit hole, to the scientific illiteracy that has them deny Global Warming, to the many other ways that people can get lost, hacking at branches if they hack at all. I found that without scientific literacy and the mental horsepower that makes it possible, people easily get distracted and lost, going down rabbit holes to nowhere. The fringes are filled with chaff.

The global elites are up to no good, and Mercola’s article this morning is attached; it is not the black helicopters that will enforce a one-world dictatorship, but the WHO. I am less skeptical of that idea than I used to be, ever since reading Kennedy’s magnum opus. Retail politics is a dead-end, and the greatest enemies of freedom in the USA today are Democrats, believe it or not. Orwell said that liberals most fear liberty, and what he meant is obvious today.

We are not going to get to the Fifth Epoch by beseeching the system. A successful effort needs to be independent of all of that, like it or not. There are no short-cuts to get to the biggest event in the human journey. The technology for it already exists. That is not the hard part. Overcoming the organized suppression, humanity’s egocentric inertia, and our own human foibles is the hard part.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th May 2023 at 14:56.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

atman (31st May 2023), avid (30th May 2023), Bill Ryan (30th May 2023), Chris Gilbert (30th May 2023), Ewan (30th May 2023), Ezio Auditore da Firenze (31st May 2023), Franny (30th May 2023), Harmony (3rd June 2023), Joseph McAree (21st June 2023), kudzy (31st May 2023), Tigger (1st June 2023)

31. Link to Post #10516
    Thanks

Hi:

For the first time in many years, maybe since 2007, when I first published it, I added a little to my levels of the free energy onion, related to yesterday’s post, in which I noted a brief response to somebody who recently complained about becoming rich. The idea is not new in my work. In the early atomic energy reactions, as socialists immediately realized that it could end all poverty, others said that people would have too much leisure if energy was abundant, that we would die of boredom, idle hands are the devil’s playthings, etc. So, I added a little statement to Level 5, about how we would all die of boredom in the Fifth Epoch. What puny conceptions. That is just another variety of people’s addictions to scarcity.

I have been fielding those addicted-to-scarcity responses since 1987, and as I wrote yesterday, I no longer want to address them. They will stay stuck there until they are given a billion dollars, and only then will they begin to awaken. That is one reason why Day One will be so monumental. The endless objections that people have to abundance will quickly evaporate, and rightfully be seen as silly. It is a complete waste of time to try to assuage people’s fears before Day One, and after Day One, those fears will quickly be seen as ludicrous. Such people will continually conjure the most fanciful scenarios to justify their fears. I plan to let them be until it is time to awaken.

Anybody who is choir material never reacted to the idea of abundance with fear. They instantly understood. Those are the people I seek, not those who live in fear. Those who live in fear, addicted to scarcity, will be no help at all, and they are more than 99% of humanity at this time, which is partly why my task is so difficult.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st May 2023 at 14:22.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

atman (31st May 2023), avid (31st May 2023), Bill Ryan (31st May 2023), Ewan (31st May 2023), Franny (1st June 2023), Harmony (3rd June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (1st June 2023), Joseph McAree (21st June 2023), kudzy (31st May 2023), Tigger (1st June 2023)

33. Link to Post #10517
    Thanks

Hi:

I recently mentioned reading one of Dolores Cannon’s books on my Kindle, and realized that I had the hard copy. It was not a big surprise, as I also bought a Cannon book on Kindle that I knew that I had in hard copy. I bought The Lord of the Rings on my Kindle, and many other books that I have. If I ever have the money for it, I plan to replace all of my home library that I can with Kindle books, as I downsize in my old age. I have gotten to where I prefer reading on my Kindle over every other way.

I came on a passage in Between Death and Life that I want to discuss. The book was one of Cannon’s “jackpot” regressions, in which her subject was able to access very high levels on consciousness, and was kind of given a tour of Creation. I do not trust any mystical source that fails to acknowledge the agonies of the physical plane, and they pretty much all acknowledge it. It is apparently easy to forget them when you do not live here any longer.

The subject in Cannon’s book remarked on the hazards of physical reality, and how some souls could become so mired in negativity that they needed to go to a “hospital” on the astral plane to heal and recover. But the subject made it clear that such treatment was rarely needed, and provided an example: Hitler did not need to go there. Cannon was shocked by that reply, and asked a series of questions that showed that she did not believe it. Hitler committed unparalleled evils in her eyes, and she refused to believe that he would not have been among the most damaged of souls. The subject’s responses paralleled my work in eerie fashion. I dug up my paper copy, and found that it was printed in 1995, which is likely when I bought and read it, the same year as I bought and read Conversations with Adolf Hitler, by a Jewish channel that I had a private session with in 1991.

In Conversations with Adolf Hitler, Hitler acknowledged the great evil that he caused. He was insane for nearly 50 years after he died, and received the attacks from all of the people whose lives his efforts ruined and shortened. Hitler said that that was not his intention, and if I recall correctly, he laid a big part of it at the doorstep of his father’s brutal treatment of him. Hitler said that Mein Kampf was “gibberish,” he knew that big lifetimes of making amends were ahead of him, and he looked forward to it. Michael said that Hitler was a priest, as was Gandhi.

I really do not recall reading that Hitler section of Between Death and Life, and I wonder how much it might have influenced my Hitler writings. My Hitler writings, at least in my mind, were rooted in my historical studies, and how the entire West was complicit in the Holocaust. Hitler drew inspiration from the USA, with the Anglo-American extermination of the Indians, to give them “living space.” His Lebensraum ideology was directly taken from the USA’s Manifest Destiny ideology, which echoed the Jewish Promised Land ideology, which probably goes back to chimps, who slaughter their neighbors and take their land and fertile females. Hitler’s Volkswagen was literally his answer to Henry Ford’s Model T, a car for the masses, and Hitler learned his antisemitism at Ford’s feet. Wall Street loved Hitler, and we hired all of the useful Nazis after the war, as we covered up their death camp activities, and often put them back to work doing the same work that they did in the death camps, with human experiments and the like.

To me, Hitler has largely been a scapegoat for the West, to heap our sins on, and feign clean hands, even adopt the mantle of heroism for vanquishing Hitler, when the Soviet Union really did. In that recent interview that I referred to, Chossudovsky noted that Hitler could not have invaded the Soviet Union without Standard Oil’s supplying the fuel for it. Hitler’s race laws were a watered-down version of American race laws. At Nuremberg, the Nazis defended their exterminatory practices as just a variation of American eugenics, which was quite the rage when Hitler came to power (and seems to be alive and well today ). I could go on and on, but I think that I got across the idea.

In Between Death and Life, the Q&A between Cannon and her regression subject about Hitler was fascinating. It replied to Cannon’s disbelieving questions that Hitler wanted for Germany what the USA had: a continent for Germans to reproduce and flourish, and German culture could influence the world as the USA’s had. Hitler saw what he did was nothing more than what the English and Americans did in North America. The USA was his role model.

Cannon’s subject discussed how Hitler planned to be an artist, and his creativity was stifled by his father, and so it took a negative direction. Cannon’s subject explained that to heap the Holocaust all on Hitler’s shoulders was a mistake, as many eagerly helped build and run the death camps, etc. Cannon’s subject acknowledged that Hitler committed great crimes, for which his soul would spend lifetimes making amends, but that he was far from alone, and again, his soul was not so damaged as to need that “hospital” on the astral plane.

Cannon then tried to come up with a more clearly “evil” lifetime: Jack the Ripper. Cannon’s subject replied that, certainly, Jack the Ripper’s soul incurred some big karma, but that all karma was a learning experience, and his “victims” signed up for it, so to speak, as there are no victims in the big picture. Cannon’s subject kept emphasizing what a delicate matter that discussion was, with our sense of morality and the subject’s intent not to offend it. All-in-all, it was a very fascinating discussion, that I don’t really recall reading nearly 30 years ago, oh my feeble mind.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st May 2023 at 16:14.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

atman (31st May 2023), avid (31st May 2023), Bill Ryan (31st May 2023), Ewan (31st May 2023), Franny (1st June 2023), Harmony (3rd June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (1st June 2023), Joseph McAree (21st June 2023), Tigger (31st May 2023)

35. Link to Post #10518
    Thanks

Hi:

Before I get down to essay work, I want to comment some more on the subject of the previous post. In Conversations with Adolf Hitler, the author also supposedly channeled Franklin Roosevelt and Stalin. I vividly remember reading those parts of the book. Roosevelt said that he purposefully egged on Japan to “start something,” on behalf of the business interests who really controlled Roosevelt (it is an American specialty ). That book came out four years before Day of Deceit made the McCollum memo a public issue. Of course, Wikipedia plays down the memo, as it defends the Empire.

The Stalin “channeling” was interesting. Stalin said that he was paranoid, but that Hitler was insane. In the Cannon book, the regression subject said that Hitler’s genius got warped into insanity. I have seen with my own eyes how closely related genius and insanity are. The insane and the ingenious both see the world very differently from how the rest of us “normal” people do. Fear can twist the ingenious mind into seeing things that are not there. I have actually borne the brunt of that in my life, which I may discuss one day.

I have studied the Soviet Union and Russia a fair amount over the years, partly because of World War II, partly because of Chernobyl, partly because of Ed and Noam, and now partly because of the war in Ukraine. Stalin’s crimes were prodigious, but he also industrialized the Soviet Union in a generation. It came at great cost, but Stalin also correctly foresaw that if the Soviet Union did not industrialize, the West would conquer it. Churchill noted Stalin’s feat of rapidly industrializing the Soviet Union. The West mainly demonized Stalin, except for when he defeated Hitler and was Uncle Joe for a few years.

Anyway, that is interesting stuff. Back to work.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

atman (31st May 2023), avid (31st May 2023), Bill Ryan (31st May 2023), Ewan (31st May 2023), Franny (1st June 2023), Harmony (3rd June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (1st June 2023), Joseph McAree (21st June 2023), Tigger (31st May 2023)

37. Link to Post #10519
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for a post on Sam Husseini’s latest writings. Sam’s father was Palestinian, and Sam wrote a moving article in 1998 on his father’s horrifying experiences when Zionists conquered Palestine and established Israel, which Sam reproduced on his Substack page.

Sam is quite the State Department gadfly, and today he published his latest, showing how the State Department is making a bad name for hypocrisy, with how it calls for international justice. Ed came up with chutzpah to describe those activities that go “beyond hypocrisy.” Sam linked to an interview with Ed, in which he called out the corruption in the International Criminal Court (ICC). Ed wrote at length on its corruption, and also on the kangaroo court tribunals that the USA set up in Yugoslavia and Rwanda. Sam noted that the ICC’s current head got his start in the Yugoslavian tribunal. That bureaucracy is inbred and its efforts have nothing to do with justice, of course, but they have nice trappings.

Sam Tweeted my post on my latest dustup with Wikipedia over Ed’s libelous bio there. Chutzpah is standard for these issues.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st June 2023 at 03:11.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (1st June 2023), Bill Ryan (31st May 2023), Ewan (1st June 2023), Franny (1st June 2023), Harmony (3rd June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (1st June 2023), Joseph McAree (21st June 2023), kudzy (1st June 2023), Tigger (1st June 2023)

39. Link to Post #10520
    Thanks

Hi:

The pandemic was one of those events like 9/11, which will reverberate for many years. Both became excuses for police-state activities, to roll-back civil liberties, as the enemies of freedom are always making or taking advantage of opportunities. Like with 9/11, it is legitimate to wonder how much of the pandemic was an inside job. The JFK hit was definitely an inside job, and remains covered-up to this day. The official investigations of such events are always cover-ups.

I won’t be writing about the pandemic 60 years from now ( ), like I do about the JFK hit, but it will likely be one of my topics for a long time to come. I see it as just part of the medical racket, allied with the national security state, the media plays its enabling role, etc. Those who are going to wake up likely already have. The rest will sleepwalk to the end, or at least until the arrival of Day One.

Just as the CDC was unable to find even one previously healthy American child who died from COVID, in Israel, the authorities could not find one previously healthy person under 50 who died from COVID. Boy, that sure justified lockdowns and mandatory vaccines. It is truly surreal, like we are living in some variation of Blade Runner or other dystopian works.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st June 2023 at 14:55.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

atman (5th June 2023), avid (1st June 2023), Bill Ryan (1st June 2023), Ewan (1st June 2023), Harmony (3rd June 2023), Joseph McAree (21st June 2023), kudzy (1st June 2023), Servant Limestone (1st June 2023), Tigger (1st June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 526 of 536 FirstFirst 1 26 426 476 516 526 536 LastLast