Results 9,361 to 9,380 of 10694

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #9361
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Avid:

Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model has never been more relevant, and Ed would have had a field day over the past year. One of Ed’s observations was that when the media parrots Establishment views, it is called “objective,” but anything challenging the orthodox perspectives, and in Ed’s writings, that usually meant imperial assumptions, was labeled “political” and marginalized.

I have to admit that it seems like all sides of the pandemic issue are grinding political axes, and good luck with getting to the truth of matters. On this pandemic, like with 9-11 and the JFK hit, in the USA, we likely never will.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd June 2021 at 14:51.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (5th June 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2021), Dennis Leahy (14th June 2021), Harmony (5th June 2021), Joseph McAree (7th June 2021), Reinhard (5th June 2021), Servant Limestone (8th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #9362
    Thanks

Hi:

I am currently reading Mercola’s COVID book, and it is quite a read. I’ll have more to say when I finish it.

There are several noteworthy topics to write about related to the pandemic, one of which is that this pandemic may have originated from a lab in Wuhan. This situation is a great example of the extreme politicization of the entire pandemic issue.

Trump is crowing today that he was right from the beginning, in that COVID came from a lab in Wuhan. Well, Trump crows about many things. But, it is very true that that hypothesis was shot down early on, at least in the media. Washington Post, AKA Disinformation Central, is eating its words today. But, in the wake of the rise of that “debunked” hypothesis, the LA Times, another of my favorite disinformation sources ( ), just produced a headline that the lab-leak hypothesis is “quackery.” My lab was on the receiving end of LA Times disinformation, so this is particularly rich for me.

I was surprised to read such a lurid headline, and it takes a lot to surprise me these days, particularly with the media. The “war on quacks” is an old one. That headline is like calling anybody who questions the USA’s political structure a Nazi or Commie. The media is furiously backpedaling right now on the lab-origin hypothesis, with egg all over its face. Newsweek has been one of the few exceptions in not ridiculing the idea. After shutting down an investigation into the lab-leak hypothesis, the Biden administration renewed the investigation, and the UK is getting into the act. This is obviously an explosive situation, and I doubt that we will ever get to the bottom of it, just like with the JFK hit and 9/11. It has become a political football that will outlive me.

What is very clear is that the loudest debunkers of the lab-origin hypothesis have conflicts of interest, and Fauci is right in the middle of it, arm-in-arm with the media. Late in his life, Ed warned about Facebook and the other Internet giants. Ed would have had a field day with events since early 2020.

In my upcoming fair hearing essay, it will mostly be about how conflicts of interest regularly trump a search for the truth, in all areas of human endeavor. Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model is essentially a conflict-of-interest model. IMO, the only thing that will dismantle the structures of mendacity in our societies will be the arrival of the Fifth Epoch. Nothing else will really make a dent.

Back in March, before the vaccinations really got rolled out, the USA may have been close to so-called herd immunity, which appears to be the case today. Vaccination, to the exclusion of everything else, has been the hallmark of the USA’s response to this pandemic. The fact is that if you are under 70 and healthy, your chances of dying from COVID are nil. It is like one-in-a-million for children. These so-called vaccines are very ominous, and we may well have opened Pandora’s Box with this vaccination craze, and self-spreading vaccines is another grim aspect of what is happening. The days of informed consent may be over, which the Nuremburg Code was designed to establish.

The enticements and coercion regarding vaccination have been something to behold. I am not kidding: Biden is promising free beer to get vaccinated. I remember that soon after 9/11 and the invasion of Iraq, all based on easily disproven lies, of course, I regularly saw articles that seemed like something that the Onion would come up with, but they were true. It got so bad that anybody writing satire had to put a disclaimer at the beginning that said, “This is satire.” We are in a similar state today.

I am one of the few people I know who has not been vaccinated. I would rather get COVID than get vaccinated. On Mercola’s book, I’ll say this for now: poor health is the biggest risk factor for this pandemic, and all such diseases. Mercola is big into nutrition and a healthy lifestyle, which is the enlightened approach, although it has long been under siege by the medical racketeers. I don’t expect that much of what is called medicine today will survive into the Fifth Epoch.

I have been writing about vaccines for more than 20 years, started a vaccination thread several years ago, and have been writing about the pandemic for more than a year. I have not seen any of my family since the pandemic began, and I don’t know when I will again. Because I am not vaccinated, I may not be welcome at family gatherings for some time, and may stay away anyway, to avoid any conflicts. My family likely knows how I feel about the vaccination issue, and I don’t need to go there with them. So, I lay pretty low in my personal life, especially as I lost my job due to the pandemic. I only leave the house to buy food and hike. It may stay that way for a while.

Yesterday, I received a vicious attack from a friend over this post, as I was accused of extreme selfishness because I am not vaccinated. I visited that friend (now an ex-friend, I am sad to say, and it was that friend’s choice, not mine) during my 2013 road trip. That friend made spectacularly poor lifestyle decisions. When I visited, that friend smoked cigarettes, drank alcohol, and was obese. That toxic lifestyle wrecked that friend’s health to the extent that the friend sought and received a medical disability. That friend is now wheelchair-bound, and that friend’s immune system is so compromised that that friend is at risk if that friend received a vaccination. That friend obviously lives in fear, to the extent that I was attacked for refusing vaccination, which may permanently restrict my lifestyle.

I see this as an example of the insanity that has gripped the USA, which is in ways much worse than what I saw in the wake of 9/11. Identity politics is all the rage today, which likely influenced my friend’s attack. In RFK, Jr.’s foreword to Mercola’s COVID book, he wrote about the global technocratic agenda, led by the likes of Bill Gates, and the extreme politicization of the pandemic issue. I have seen criticisms of the political bent of Kennedy and Mercola, but try to find anything today on the pandemic that has not been politicized.

The world will not be the same in this pandemic’s wake, and that attack from a friend is just a sign of the times, I am sorry to say.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th June 2021 at 16:34.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th June 2021), avid (5th June 2021), Bill Ryan (4th June 2021), Bluegreen (4th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (4th June 2021), ClearWater (4th June 2021), Czarek (5th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (14th June 2021), Ewan (4th June 2021), Harmony (5th June 2021), kfm27917 (5th June 2021), kudzy (5th June 2021), onawah (5th June 2021), Reinhard (5th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #9363
    Thanks

Hi:

As I make clear in my work, I am not a conspiracist. Conspiracies definitely exist, and can have great impact on our world, but I never use conspiracies as my primary explanatory framework. For many conspiratorial situations, I repeatedly state that those situations are 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity.

But, sometimes, what can be called conspiracies float to the surface, and I just read this article on a seeming conspiracy to forestall any attention being given to the lab-leak hypothesis of COVID’s origin, and to also prevent efforts on drug therapies, in favor of vaccines. We’ll see how this plays out.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (5th June 2021), Bill Ryan (4th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (5th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (14th June 2021), Harmony (5th June 2021), kfm27917 (5th June 2021), kudzy (5th June 2021), Reinhard (5th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #9364
    Thanks

Hi:

One thing is for sure: the lab-origin story of COVID, and the attempt to cover-up even a hint that it could have happened that way, is not going away anytime soon.

Best,

Wade

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (5th June 2021), Bill Ryan (4th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (5th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (14th June 2021), Gracy (4th June 2021), Harmony (5th June 2021), I am B (5th June 2021), JRS (7th June 2021), kudzy (5th June 2021), onawah (5th June 2021), Reinhard (5th June 2021), Servant Limestone (8th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #9365
    Thanks

Hi:

Once in a while, subjects that I write about become headline news. My wife rarely pays attention to what I do with my writing work, but a few minutes ago, she asked me about this “lab-leak” stuff that she is hearing in the news. Only when she asks like that, will I talk much about my writing work, and I gave her the five-minute version, which went something like this…

Back when COVID broke out in Wuhan, there was immediate suspicion that it might have leaked from virus labs in Wuhan, which specialize in the exact kind of bat viruses that COVID seems to come from, and their research is about making such viruses something that could infect humans (called “gain of function” research). The “coincidence” was uncanny.

Almost immediately, there were two strong denials, published in Nature and Lancet, signed by a bunch of doctors, who publicly declared no conflict of interest behind their letters, and they denied that there was any remote possibility that COVID could have come from a lab leak. The media parroted those denials ever since, as the voices of authority. Also, early on, it was alleged that Anthony Fauci, the very face of the pandemic to the American public, not only held patents for the kind of research being done, but an organization that he ran disbursed funds that made it through subsidiary organizations to the Wuhan lab (like money laundering), to do the very research that might have been related to any leak from the Wuhan lab.

About a month ago, Nicholas Wade, a science writer, wrote an essay on those denials, and showed how the ringleader of the Lancet denial actually managed the money that went from Fauci’s organization to the Wuhan lab. Not only that, but that scientist actually wrote the Lancet declaration and recruited other scientists to sign it, and covered up his involvement. At minimum, the “no conflict of interest” statement accompanying that Lancet declaration was fraudulent. It now turns out that the Nature declaration was similarly fraudulent. The Lancet letter was of the “just trust us” variety of authoritarian statements, while the Nature paper was a dubious argument to dismiss the lab-leak hypothesis, as Wade’s paper clearly showed.

In recent days, Fauci’s emails were made public, after legal action obtained them, and Fauci’s role in the burgeoning scandal is coming to light, even though the media still fawns over Fauci.

So, the lab-leak hypothesis is back on the table, a year after it was rudely dismissed. But if the lab-leak hypothesis turns out to be valid, the Chinese and American governments are both in it up to their eyeballs, and it strains the imagination to think that either government will ever admit to such an event. If true, the revelations, at minimum, will largely wipe out virology as a scientific discipline, which is probably a good thing, and at worst, the Chinese and American governments may lose control over their populations, with their credibility in shreds, and all governments avoid that at all costs.

And, just like with the JFK hit and 9/11, I doubt that the American people, and in this instance, Earth’s people, will ever hear the truth of events from either the Chinese or American governments.

I made posts that begin here on this subject.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th June 2021 at 16:08.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (5th June 2021), Bill Ryan (5th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (5th June 2021), ClearWater (6th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (14th June 2021), Harmony (6th June 2021), JRS (7th June 2021), kfm27917 (6th June 2021), kudzy (5th June 2021), learninglight (16th June 2021), Reinhard (5th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #9366
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for a strategic post, on why I do what I do. This one arose from some private discussion of this growing scandal over the lab-leak hypothesis for COVID-19.

This pandemic is only one of many topics that my work deals with: from cosmology to the journey of life on Earth to the human journey; from chimps to Homo erectus, from hunted to hunter, to the arrival of behaviorally modern humans who conquered Earth; from the domestication of plants and animals to the rise of civilization to the Industrial Revolution and the demographic transition; the history of warfare, from chimps who slaughter their neighbors to dropping nuclear bombs on a defeated nation that was trying to surrender; from the lies I was taught about Columbus and Washington to the Big Lies in the media each day, and now, the Internet giants are coming to dominate that game; from cave drawings to philosophers to the rise of science; from the earliest trade of flint and obsidian to the first economists to today’s grotesque neoliberal ideology; from the first religions to today’s materialism, which is the Fourth Epoch’s religion, to spirituality, from the rise of life to extraterrestrials; from the grooming of chimps to today’s medical racket, in all its evil glory, as industrial waste is turned into compulsory medicine, and a host of horrors; from the rise of elites to the spooks to the Global Controllers; from wild-eyed conspiracism to the most sober structuralism, from the first life to sexual reproduction to complex life to the invasion of the continents; from counting to banks; from the control of fire to fossil fuels to free energy, from saints to gangsters; monsters turned into heroes, and vice versa.

My work covers all that and much more. Why do I do that? There are a few reasons. One of which is that I was a bookworm from the time I could walk, and I am an incorrigible learning junkie. I have been accused of being a know-it-all, and I can see where that criticism comes from, and I am somewhat sympathetic to that: I do want to know it all, and reigning in my ego has been one of the many challenges of my journey. Old age helps with that.

But, far more importantly, there is a reality chasm that the people that I seek need to cross. They already need to be on their way when they encounter my work. The mental distance between working in a cubicle and surfing the Internet, to the reality I encountered on my odyssey, is vast, and almost nobody can make that journey today. I seek the few who are willing and able to, and I know what they have in common. They have to already be awake when they encounter my work; my work cannot really help awaken people. People awaken through experience, not talk and study. Talk and study come after the awakening.

Engaging that overwhelming host of subjects listed above is intended to help people cross that chasm, and each subject that is successfully navigated will shorten that chasm. If people really do their homework, that chasm will shrink to the point where it can be easily stepped across, and not seem to be an impossibly huge leap. They won’t need to get the show that my friend did. I didn’t get one, and I have no doubts about that reality.

In recent days, the lab-origin hypothesis for COVID has taken on new relevance, and the government and media revelations on UFOs these days are “interesting.” Far more than meets the eye is happening. I was just contacted by a Hollywood pal, to see who might be interviewed for an upcoming TV show on UFOs, and that will not be an easy list for me to develop. I would likely just go with witnesses, and leave out most of the talking heads in the field. That minefield is perilous to navigate.

When my editor worked on my medical racket essay, near the end, the lightbulb finally went on for her, as the similarities between the energy and medical rackets became clear to her, and she had a personal paradigm shift. When that happens, all of those seemingly disparate subjects begin to coalesce, and a comprehensive perspective begins to form. That is what I am trying to help the people I seek attain. When they finally arrive there, then they can help with what I am doing. Before then, they tend to run into belief barriers (they can’t let go of cherished beliefs), disappear down rabbit holes to nowhere (many conspiracist topics are like that), go off the deep end, and the like. That recent attack from a friend was one of those “off-the-deep-end” events, the kind that I have witnessed far too many times. This is a dangerous journey.

I am about halfway through Mercola’s COVID book, he is big into the global technocratic agenda, and he seems to play up the conspiratorial aspect of it. Kind of like Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model, I’ll not deny a global technocratic agenda, but I am not sure how coordinated it is, or whether that really matters very much. Whether it is a conscious conspiracy or just how it looks when capitalism and national security states keep amassing as much wealth and control as possible, our goal should be not being brought under the disinformation spell, and this revival of the lab-leak hypothesis is just one more example of how unreliable the government and media are, and how they are very poor entities to put any public trust into.

In a world of scarcity and fear, rackets are a natural outcome, and they will appear in all areas of human endeavor. If there is a primary message of my work, that might be it. Only abundance is going to change that dynamic, and only free energy can do that. IMO, everything else is noise. My work is an attempt to help as many people as possible cross that chasm, from scarcity to abundance, at least in their minds. Then they can help with this epochal task.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th June 2021 at 14:09.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (6th June 2021), Bill Ryan (6th June 2021), ClearWater (6th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (14th June 2021), Ewan (6th June 2021), Harmony (6th June 2021), JRS (7th June 2021), kfm27917 (6th June 2021), learninglight (16th June 2021), Reinhard (6th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #9367
    Thanks

Hi:

To follow this morning’s strategic post, I need to put this pandemic issue into a larger framework than arguing over COVID’s origins. The system is broken at the foundation. The foundation will not be fixed in the Fourth Epoch; it will only be re-poured in the Fifth Epoch, when all rackets have collapsed, and only free energy can do that. There is far too much wealth and power invested in the Western medical paradigm for it to go quietly. Oh, there have been some improvements over the years, such as making previously banned medical advice a cornerstone of today’s medical paradigm, but there are far more areas of lucrative intervention, and they are being milked for as long as possible, no matter the death and suffering they cause. Capitalism, national security states, and medicine make for very poor bedfellows, and Bill Gates may be the perfect example of this.

I have been Microsoft’s customer/victim for nearly 40 years, and live across the street from its headquarters. Oh, the stories I have heard over the years, not just about Gates, but Microsoft. The NSA had an office at Microsoft in the early 1990s, and the Snowden revelations show how high-tech is deeply in bed with the spooks, which Ed warned about.

That Gates is getting dragged through the mud right now is almost amusing, but I don’t really want to focus on his personal defects, and they are legion, but on how the stamp of his personality is on Microsoft to this day, and it impacts his so-called “philanthropic” endeavors.

I’ll say this for Gates: he is smart. When my friend invented a breakthrough in search technology, Gates came to see him. Gates immediately understood the importance of what my friend invented, while my friend’s supervisors really didn’t, and it scuttled his career to have gone around them like he did, to get Gates’s attention. That structural rigidity Gates is partly responsible for.

Anybody who knows much about high-tech knows that Microsoft never came up with an innovative, breakthrough product. They could only buy out, copy, and wipe out other companies that made the innovations. Those practices led to the anti-trust lawsuit in the 1990s. Apple’s innovations were legion, particularly with Jobs at the helm, but Microsoft cannot lay claim to even one of those. Not that Jobs was Mr. Wonderful, but he was a visionary genius.

Gates’s primary “contribution” to the software industry was arguing that it should be the basis for lucrative intellectual property. It was diametrically opposed to Richard Stallman’s approach. Stallman is the father of free software and grandfather of open-sourcing. Gates is the father of making billions off of other people’s software, beginning with DOS. Gates used his blueblood connections to get an audience at IBM, bought the original DOS for $50K, and leveraged it into a monopoly for personal computer operating systems. That is how he began his trajectory to becoming the world’s richest man.

Leaving aside his womanizing and boorish behavior, Gates’s corporate practices were legendary, and not in a good way. One of the worst personnel practices I have ever heard of in my career was Microsoft’s “stack ranking” of its employees. The basics were ranking employees and firing the bottom 10% each year. What a way to create a shark-tank environment. It was a social-Darwinist conception of the workplace, a kind of eugenics for employees. All of recent debunkery aside, Gates does have roots in eugenics, through his father, who ran Planned Parenthood, which was founded by eugenicists, after eugenics lost its luster after Hitler took it just a little too far. Gates’s vaccine-advocacy has the same roots.

When Bill Jr. became a “philanthropist,” he brought his stack-ranking practices to education, to be used on teachers and students. What a catastrophe (1, 2, 3, 4, 5). No wonder Microsoft never made any signature innovations.

That was the least of it, as far as what I heard over the years. I know of a foreign professor who was lured from a prestigious tenured position, to come to the USA to work for Microsoft. On his first day on the job, his supervisor announced that what they hired him for they were no longer going to do, so his duties would radically change. That professor scrambled and was able to land a professor position in the USA.

Microsoft has long influenced the University of Washington (UW), but not in a good way. I have heard of their “donations” to UW. When Microsoft officials would meet with UW professors and staff, they would essentially give them orders on what research projects they wanted done, treating them like contactors. Let’s say that feathers were ruffled.

Gates hit on his employees (how he met his soon-to-be-ex-wife Melinda), and it was no surprise that Gates’s money manager was a boor whose behavior led to sexual harassment claims that Gates quietly settled.

If you apply for Gates Foundation money for research, you need to show how your research can be turned into lucrative intellectual property, as Gates’s software ethics are again evident in his “philanthropy.”

But all of this is just one of many facets of the medical racket, and I write at length about them in my medical racket essay.

Until the results of those “impossible” microscopes (1, 2) are acknowledged, and the role of consciousness is understood, I don’t have much faith in the medicine based on microbiology, which includes infectious diseases.

Dissent is being censored, and in extreme ways. Even though the establishment position is crumbling on the origin of COVID, sites have been deplatformed (1, 2) for challenging the dogma. As Noam and Ed learned, private censorship is far more pervasive and effective than government censorship.

I’ll deal with all this in more depth in my upcoming fair hearing essay.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th June 2021 at 19:27.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (6th June 2021), Bill Ryan (6th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (6th June 2021), ClearWater (6th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (14th June 2021), Ewan (6th June 2021), Harmony (7th June 2021), JRS (7th June 2021), kfm27917 (6th June 2021), learninglight (16th June 2021), Reinhard (12th June 2021), Servant Limestone (8th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #9368
    Thanks

Hi:

Yesterday, I finished Mercola’s COVID book. I recently mentioned that I was attacked for my stance on vaccinations and not getting the COVID vaccination. This has all come in the midst of my studies for my upcoming essay on receiving a fair hearing. I have also been sucked a bit into the transsexual issue lately, which reached hysteria levels in the Seattle area years ago, as the identity politics issue goes into overdrive. In recent months, I also read several books on the Industrial and Scientific Revolutions, and their connections, in preparation for not only my fair hearing essay, but my big essay update. My fair hearing essay was born as I worked on my big essay update, and finally realized that the fair hearing issue deserved its own essay, partly so that the issue could be minimized in my big essay update.

Also, in the midst of this, Bill Gates is being dragged through the mud, deservedly so. When his and Microsoft’s ruthlessness was exposed during the anti-trust lawsuit back in the 1990s, Gates then went on a PR and “philanthropic” offensive, and winning a Nobel Peace Prize was his ultimate goal. But, it looks like he won’t be able to buy one. Gates has also been the subject of eugenics suspicions, which have been vigorously debunked by sites such as Snopes, but perhaps a little too vigorously. Eugenics was a hysteria a century ago, but lost its luster when Hitler took it a little too far.

One book in my library is about IBM and the Holocaust. IBM was instrumental in the Final Solution. But, all sorts of American firms were deeply in bed with the Third Reich, from the Rockefellers to Henry Ford. So, IBM was just one of the gang, and IBM’s founder Thomas Watson was a big fan of Hitler’s. Watson mounted the International Chamber of Commerce conference in 1937 in Germany (he chose the site, as he was the organization’s president), where he got a medal from the Third Reich, amid great fanfare, had a private meeting with Hitler, and nearly gave him the Nazi salute with his capitalist pals in Berlin. IBM’s subsidiary in Germany was a key player in the Holocaust, enabling the Nazis to track Jews slated for extermination. The Nazis also used IBM’s expertise to support its grand eugenics project for all of Germany, to build the master race by weeding out the defectives.

When the Nazis were finally defeated and the extent of the Holocaust became undeniable (although a crazed fringe continues to deny it), eugenics lost its luster, but similar to how white supremacism in the USA keeps getting rebranded, Planned Parenthood was partly a rebranding of eugenics. Bill Gates Senior ran Planned Parenthood, taking the helm from a eugenicist. I’ll be talking later today with a longtime friend, who had some involvement with Gary Kildall, who was the primary victim of Gates’s parlaying of DOS into fame and fortune. My friend heard plenty about the Gates skullduggery, and his father had dealings with Gates Senior, who was conniving. Gates Senior helped finesse that IBM deal.

Bill Junior got his audience with IBM through his mother’s board membership on United Way, as she was a fellow board member with IBM’s CEO and board chairman. I was coerced into “donating” to United Way when I began my career in LA. The subsequent scandals at United Way were no surprise to me. That was all part of the disgusting corporate “philanthropy” that I am all too familiar with by now. That is some of what is behind Bill Gates’s pedigree as a “philanthropist.”

In Mercola’s book, he referred to this article in the Lancet, on the endemic corruption in the global medical industry. But, that article primarily dealt with what I’ll call retail corruption, which happens in poor nations as a matter of course. More important, by far, is what I call wholesale corruption, which was partly identified by the Lancet’s editor, who stated that up to half of all medical research was worthless, due to conflicts of interest. IMO, that is just the tip of the iceberg, and goes to the roots of Western medicine. I cover some of that territory in my medical racket essay.

I have been writing about vaccination for more than 20 years, and I see it as just one more violent, lucrative intervention of dubious validity. How typical. I began a thread on vaccination several years ago, and have been writing on the pandemic since last year.

I by no means agree with all that is in Mercola’s latest book, and take exception to the idea he promotes that there have been no excess deaths related to the pandemic. In the USA, deaths were up by more than 15% in 2020, likely almost all related to the pandemic.

But, what Mercola’s book does well is show the methods by which medical science has been corrupted, and the many tactics used to wipe out and marginalize anything that does not serve the medical racket. With this pandemic, the focus is understandably on vaccination. Mercola’s book goes into quite a bit of detail on how prevention (such as vitamin D supplements) and treatment were marginalized, and arguably fraudulently by Gates, Big Pharma, and their pets Fauci, WHO, and the CDC, so that vaccination is the only “answer.”

I have looked long and hard into the vaccination issue, and there is not one disease that vaccination can claim credit for defeating. There is a lot of data on this, and the theoretical basis for it is very shaky. For the big killers, improvements in sanitation, hygiene, and nutrition get the credit, not vaccination. Killers like scarlet fever declined just like the other big killers did, at the same time, and no vaccine was ever introduced for scarlet fever. Actually, a scarlet fever vaccine was created, but it was worse than the disease, so was never used. How can vaccination claim any credit for vanquishing those diseases? Most were already in steep decline, and had largely disappeared, when vaccines were introduced for them.

In the best book I have yet seen to challenge vaccination, the author really took aim at vaccinations for the childhood diseases of measles, mumps, and chicken pox. I had all three when I was a child, and maybe missed two weeks of school in all. I have pretty much not been sick since, especially after my family went “health nut” when I was 12.

That author noted that those childhood diseases were all mild diseases when vaccines were introduced for them, not killers in the least. That author further made the case that those childhood diseases helped develop the immune systems of children, and I’ll buy that. What vaccination did was trade a short-term, acute, and mild disease into a life-long chronic one that actually wrecked the immune system, causing the immune system to eventually attack the body, which has led to the skyrocketing autoimmune disorders in my lifetime.

The fact is that in the USA, nearly all of the COVID deaths (94%) have not been from COVID, but the “comorbidities” of obesity and poor health, which are largely due to poor health habits, such as drinking, smoking, and eating processed food. If you are under 70 and healthy, your chances of dying from COVID are nil. So, this vaccine propaganda is at all-time-high levels, to the point where I was attacked for not getting vaccinated. For the record, the person who attacked me ruined his health by spectacularly poor health habits, which included smoking, drinking, and becoming obese. But I am the problem.

I am going to write a lot on the Scientific Revolution, and how postmodern thought (critical theory is its ancestor) is a kind of intellectual cancer that has infected all areas of today’s discourse, with its “relativism,” blank slate thinking, and obtuseness and gibberish, which has spawned today’s identity politics, in all of its malign manifestations.

For me, it is pretty easy to see what is happening. In a world of scarcity, everybody is fighting over their slice of the pie. All politics is about that, as Fuller observed, and politics is useless for addressing our important problems. Soon before he died, Brian told me that electoral politics was a “dead-end,” and he would have known. In his last book, he wrote about his “co-dependence” on Washington, D.C., and I got to see it when I helped him write a proposal for the DOE. I had been there before.

In the Fourth Epoch, organized religion was supplanted with scientism, rationalism, and materialism, at least among the “smart.” Very interestingly, the giants of science did not buy those ideologies; the hack class did. Ever since my mystical awakening, I became quite the spiritual student, and nothing about it conflicts with the scientific ideal, and Brian was a big advocate of scientific study of the paranormal.

As I have stated plenty, I don’t recommend that people read much spiritual literature until after they have had their mystical awakenings, which come from experience, not a received teaching or literature review. I have read prodigiously on the human afterlife, and I have recently been reading this book. The book’s author makes an impassioned plea at the beginning to just examine the evidence, and recounts his own experiences on the matter. I have written on the issue, on how both materialists and religious fanatics attack and deny NDE accounts, as it conflicts with their ideologies. That book’s author calls materialists “nihilists,” and I can see his point.

For me, all of this fur flying, in all directions these days, can be summed up with: “Becoming a sentient species is not easy.”

For me, the Western medical paradigm is likely flawed at its foundation. There are “good” and “bad” viruses, just as there are “good” and “bad” bacteria, and until the pleomorphic findings of those “impossible” microscopes (1, 2) enter orthodoxy, and until the role of consciousness is acknowledged, medical science will be playing a small game, and I won’t trust anything coming out of Big Pharma, especially these new, Frankensteinian “vaccines.”

It is way past time for the Fifth Epoch to arrive, and anything but trying to help it manifest is hacking at branches, at best.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th June 2021 at 21:43.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (9th June 2021), Bill Ryan (9th June 2021), Blastolabs (12th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (9th June 2021), ClearWater (15th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (14th June 2021), Ewan (9th June 2021), learninglight (16th June 2021), Reinhard (12th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #9369
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

“I by no means agree with all that is in Mercola’s latest book, and take exception to the idea he promotes that there have been no excess deaths related to the pandemic. In the USA, deaths were up by more than 15% in 2020, likely almost all related to the pandemic”

Midazolam - a palliative care drug, the answer to the uptick in elderly/compromised folk ‘departures’ probably euthanised under cover of lock-down, no visitors. UK ordered so much of it in early spring 2020, they had to request supplies from France. All very unusual, correlating with sudden ‘Covid’ deaths in the elderly with no post-mortem availability…
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2021), ClearWater (15th June 2021), learninglight (16th June 2021), onawah (19th June 2021), Reinhard (12th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th June 2021), Wade Frazier (9th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #9370
    Thanks

Hi Avid:

In Mercola’s book, he got into mistreatment of patients that led to their deaths, such as ventilators. He also discussed the HCQ treatment, which has been prescribed for longer than I have been alive. The Gates and NIH HCQ trials overdosed the subjects, which killed many of them. Mercola and others think that the overdosing was intended for that outcome, to discourage using it for COVID. I don’t know, but it would not be terribly surprising. I have encountered many instances of rigged trials like that, although I am not sure if I encountered any that were that deadly.

Mercola is big into the “reset” and the global technocratic conspiracy to pull it off. I am always skeptical of such grand plans. From what I have seen and heard, the GCs really don’t have grand plans like that, at least that they think they can pull off. They are too fractured for something like that. Keep the lid on free energy and some related technologies, and the game is well in hand.

So, euthanization under the guise of treatment is not something that even Mercola will touch, so I am not going to go there. I can only speak for the USA, where up to a million COVID-related deaths were. Euthanization would be a new rumor for me, and I get the wackiest COVID conspiracist emails almost daily.

For me, like with Ed, structural constraints explain the vast majority of the outcomes for situations like this. As I regularly state, I see such conspiracies, if they are real at all, as 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity. We can really work on the complicity part. The conspiracy part is far harder. I have my doubts that Gates is consciously in on the nefarious plans that I see attributed to him. He is just another money-grubbing “philanthropist,” IMO, and not the prince of darkness. Retail elites never are.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th June 2021 at 17:02.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (9th June 2021), Bill Ryan (9th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (9th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (14th June 2021), Ewan (9th June 2021), kudzy (13th June 2021), learninglight (16th June 2021), Reinhard (12th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #9371
    Thanks

Hi:

During this year off, I have been getting more than my fair share of hiking in. Spring here is as spectacular as it gets on Earth. Some pics are attached. That is my niece and nephew, looking from Teanaway Ridge to Mount Rainier in the distance.

No complaints.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	teanaway 6-21.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	191.3 KB
ID:	46807   Click image for larger version

Name:	tiger 6-8-21.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	245.9 KB
ID:	46808   Click image for larger version

Name:	home 6-21.JPG
Views:	27
Size:	195.7 KB
ID:	46809   Click image for larger version

Name:	tiger 5-26-21.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	245.3 KB
ID:	46810  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th June 2021 at 10:13.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (12th June 2021), Bill Ryan (12th June 2021), Bluegreen (13th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (12th June 2021), ClearWater (15th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (14th June 2021), kfm27917 (15th June 2021), Kryztian (20th June 2021), kudzy (13th June 2021), learninglight (16th June 2021), onawah (19th June 2021), Reinhard (12th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #9372
    Thanks

Hi:

It is anniversary time. It is about 35 years ago to the day since I watched Dennis’s Seattle company get stolen, which my boss helped engineer, while the employees cheered. It was my first big awakening moment during my journey with Dennis. My learning curve began to insanely steepen after that, and four years later, I staggered from my home town, with my life in ruins, but I had been awakened. I don’t regret any of it, but that was enough for one lifetime. I had a little too much adventure.

Best,

Wade

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (14th June 2021), Harmony (12th June 2021), kudzy (13th June 2021), onawah (19th June 2021), Reinhard (14th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #9373
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

Dear Wade,
    Just want to say thank you SO VERY MUCH for the past few posts you have recently written.

You are able to articulate things in a way I am incapable.

Thank you for being on the side of humans, we need people like you

Not sure if you follow Project Avalon lately but there have suddenly been an explosion of post and ideas and thank you for contributing.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (12th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (14th June 2021), Ewan (14th June 2021), Harmony (12th June 2021), kudzy (13th June 2021), onawah (19th June 2021), Reinhard (12th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th June 2021), Wade Frazier (12th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #9374
    Thanks

Hi Blastolabs:

It is nice to hear from you. I try to stay at my own little corner at Avalon. I am already spread way too thin in my work. This year is going to be an extremely productive writing year, as I am not working for a living this year, but there is a crazy pile on my plate right now.

I am chasing after the biggest event in the human journey, in a way that nobody else has yet attempted, and that is taking all of my time. My life today is studying, writing, hiking, and getting some sleep.

That said, if Avalon is heating up in a good way, I am happy for Bill and crew. Avalon has been an oasis for me for over ten years, and quite a few pals came to me through Avalon.

Best,

Wade

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2021), Blastolabs (14th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (13th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (14th June 2021), Eva2 (12th June 2021), Ewan (14th June 2021), Harmony (12th June 2021), kfm27917 (13th June 2021), kudzy (13th June 2021), onawah (19th June 2021), Reinhard (12th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #9375
    Thanks

Hi:

I woke up intending to write on a “structural” view of the medical racket and pandemic, to be greeted with the news that mandatory vaccines are here in the USA. That lawsuit by those hospital employees cited the Nuremberg Code, and it is highly appropriate, as the so-called vaccines are not even FDA-approved, and are kind of a Frankensteinian experiment. Of course, it is now coming out how the vaccine manufacturers cut corners, and Pfizer earns first “honors.”

But this is not new for the USA, which has the worst human rights record on Earth. I have long written that today’s so-called human rights organizations are shams. I just read this by Chris Hedges on the collapse of rule of law, as Kangaroo Court has become the norm, not the exception. This is a subject that I know something about, firsthand. But it is mistake to think that this is something new in the USA. This kind of legalistic fraud goes back to George Washington.

The last time I looked, the USA was still the only “civilized” nation on Earth that had not ratified the genocide resolution from the UN’s Genocide Convention. That is because the USA commits genocide at will.

I’ll get to that structural view later.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th June 2021 at 14:59.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (14th June 2021), Bill Ryan (13th June 2021), Blastolabs (14th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (14th June 2021), Ewan (14th June 2021), Kryztian (20th June 2021), kudzy (14th June 2021), learninglight (16th June 2021), onawah (19th June 2021), Reinhard (14th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #9376
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

I just checked out what you described as The biggest biggest event in human history and I agree 1001%

I've been researching over unity "free energy" science and technology for a little over a year now, Tom Bearden's interview with Steven Greer for the Disclosure Project very literally changed my life.

I'll admit I have yet to "seriously read through" all the positive aspects of free energy but I'm fairly sure you have left out what I would consider one of the biggest reasons we need Free Energy made available and now.

To put it in as few words as possible:

Free Energy will end remove any and all "perceived need" for population control.

I was fairly close with a person who intimately worked with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation along with the World Health Organization, basically helping them hide their true intentions and be perceived in a positive way by the world.

This person was not "evil" as many people like to portray those groups, and although I was confused for a while I realized that these groups must actually have "good intentions"

You probably already know what I'm getting at, but Bill Gates and people like him likely believe that the world needs a major culling of the population, and in a world that would need to depend on gasoline for another 100 years, I would have to agree.

But that is NOT the world we are living in, and I'm glad to see that you are focusing on this issue.

I see it as the one issue which would solve the vast majority of our problems.

This is a shift that could happen FAST, due to the fact that the information is already there.

The UFO disclosure regardless of how "complete" it is will definitely push along these ideas and FAST, as no longer will physicists be able to keep their heads in the sand and pretend like these things are not possible.

The fact that craft exhibit the capabilities that they do will be real evidence that "free energy" truly exists to any inquisitive young physics student, and might even be able to open the minds of older scientists but that is a bit unlikely.

Quote "We need to pay a little switching cost to get switched over to the load, then DUMP it in the LOAD and LET IT GO, Let it Power the load. And we can do it, we can do it without breaking the laws of physics, and we can do it in according to thermodynamics" - Tom Bearden

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (14th June 2021), Ewan (14th June 2021), learninglight (16th June 2021), onawah (19th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #9377
    Thanks

Hi Blastolabs:

I have been writing about Gates for a long time. Yes, in the Fifth Epoch, when scarcity ends, there won’t be elites, so no grand elite plans, either.

I have long written on Bearden and Greer. I wouldn’t say I am in their camps, but I wish them the best.

The arrival of free energy means the end of the world as we know it, and the global elites know it all too well, too, which is why they keep the lid on it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th June 2021 at 12:36.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (14th June 2021), Bill Ryan (14th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (14th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (14th June 2021), onawah (19th June 2021), Reinhard (14th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th June 2021)

35. Link to Post #9378
    Thanks

Hi:

This will be the first of a few posts on what I have planned to write on for days, on the structural aspects of what I see happening with this pandemic. What does structural mean? Ed wrote on it a great deal, and his and Noam’s Propaganda Model is structural. One of the most memorable conversations that Noam had on it was in this video, as he schools a frankly disbelieving journalist. The ending sums it up:

“I'm sure you believe everything that you're saying, but I'm saying if you believed something different you wouldn't be sitting where you're sitting.”

Structural constraints are largely invisible to those confined by them. The best prison is the one in which its inmates don’t realize that they are in prison. Ed wrote about how the journalists who defend the paradigm that feeds them are incapable of understanding how trapped they are, or how irrational their work is. People rarely think about those constraints as traps, but just the nature of their jobs. When that investigator told Mr. Researcher that he didn’t care if his prosecutorial targets were innocent or not, that he was only concerned about getting convictions, as that was how his supervisors evaluated him (called “prosecutorial efficiency” in the business), and that he would tell as many lies as he needed to, to get that conviction, that was an example of structural constraints. The system is designed to produce that kind of corruption. People’s just doing their jobs is responsible for most of the evil. That is one example of many that I could produce, to support my statement that these situations are 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity.

In all of the rackets that I write about, the basic dynamics are the same:
    • A few at the top know very well the game they are playing;
    • Those right below them know that they are up to no good, but they are not troubled by it, as long as the wealth and power rolls in;
    • Those at the operational levels have varying levels of awareness of what they do (such as the hit men and women), but most of the rank-and-file don’t know and don’t care, as long as they are handsomely compensated;
    • Most of them actually believe the propaganda about the noble mission they are on (such as Perkins’s underlings), although there can be fitful awakenings, particularly by the idealists, who don’t just settle for the self-serving pabulum about their missions, and actually chase their ideals, to gradually awaken to what they are part of.

For some rackets, it can be argued that nobody is really directing the outcomes consciously, but it is just how the system operates. Materialists usually think that way, when addressing issues such as evolution: nobody planned it; it just happened. But those rackets are constructed social systems. To think that the people at the top, raking off awesome sums of wealth, while wielding equally awesome power, just accidentally stumbled into it, or are not really aware of what is happening, is quite a stretch. I am not an armchair theorist; I bore the brunt of the energy racket’s immune system in action. The CIA’s offer to my partner, to make us disappear, just before we had the boom lowered on us, was one of those moments when the wizard came out from behind the curtain, but you have to travel to Oz to experience that. Only those playing at the highest levels get those kinds of revelations.

When the medical lab I began working at when my partner was in jail was attacked by another government/media alliance, the lies from the government, both state and federal, parroted by the media, could be argued to not be part of some kind of conspiracy to wipe out the largest lab in the USA that was not part of a corporate conglomerate. Governments lie as a matter of course, and so does the media, and that they worked together to create a big scare amongst the public, obviously designed to wipe out the lab, was just one of those unintentional confluences of interests. In a way, I can get with that, in that it is like Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model, in that nobody had to give any orders. The players just played their roles, and the system ground out its standard result: wealth and power was served, without needing to ask for it.

As I wrote in my medical racket essay, Pasteur was an arrogant, money-grubbing imperial sycophant. His germ theory may have been a poorly understood plagiarism of his contemporary. IMO, the germ theory itself is questionable, and likely incomplete at best. The findings of “impossible” microscopes (1, 2) more than hint at that. In a world of scarcity and fear, all professions and industries devolve into rackets, given enough time. The general rule I have found is: the more wealth and power vested in a profession or industry, the more likely it will become, if it has not already become, a racket.

The AMA was founded to wipe out the competition, and is essentially a doctor’s union. Its journal promoted cigarettes for a generation, and the final ad blitz to grace the journal’s pages promoted an asbestos cigarette filter, of all things, and the journal’s editor devised the “research” that supported the ad blitz. The same man also waged a “war on quacks.” The man even looked kind of like a duck. The same man tried to monopolize cancer cures by buying them out, and when that did not work, he mounted efforts to wipe them out. So, the same man not only promoted the single greatest and most preventable cause of cancer, but tried to monopolize the treatments, and he didn’t know what he was doing?

If you study robber barons such as Rockefeller and Carnegie, and their forays into “philanthropy,” they particularly began exercising “institutional control” over Western medicine. Orthodoxy, which regarded mercury as “medicine,” prevailed, and everything else was marginalized. These kinds of conflicts of interest and corruption plague all industries and professions, but they have been particularly evident in medicine.

And those are not just bygone days of yore, irrelevant to today. In the 20th century, a highly toxic industrial waste got rebranded as medicine, by scientists working on behalf of those very same waste producers, and that toxic waste is added to my tap water today. I have no choice over that, and that practice is older than I am.

The Industrial and Scientific Revolutions were interdependent and, by far, the greatest single benefit that they wrought was the demographic transition, which was an unintended side-effect. Before the demographic transition, only about half of the infants would survive to adulthood. It had been that way throughout the human journey. Mothers needed to bear about five children, on average, to keep the human population from falling. That meant that women spent most of their adult lives bearing and caring for children, and losing about half of them.

In Europe, where the Industrial and Scientific Revolutions began, rising standards of living and scientific advances improved sanitation, hygiene, and nutrition to the point where infant mortality plummeted in the last half of the 19th century. The death rates from the killer diseases plummeted as a result of those advances, long before the introduction of antibiotics or vaccines for them. One disease was vaccinated for back then, smallpox, but vaccination takes no credit for eliminating smallpox, which raged irrespective of vaccination (vaccination even seemed to make it worse), to only begin disappearing when the others did, which had no vaccination programs for them.

While I am open to challenges to the germ theory, I am also open to the idea of disease organisms, but they may well have life cycles, and yesterday’s microbe for health might become tomorrow’s microbe for disease. Until the findings of those “impossible” microscopes are acknowledged (or falsified) by orthodoxy (the earliest one was accepted, and the lab became a scientific mecca, but was wiped out by the minions of that asbestos-promoting “doctor” (who never practiced medicine for even one day in his lifetime)), then my jury will be out on this.

If we accept that there are disease organisms, even species of them, how do you deal with them? If so, all complex life has been dealing with them for as long as there has been complex life, and complex life seems to have strategies to defeat such organisms. Those strategies can fall under the concept of an “immune system,” and there are two primary components, cellular and humoral.

I have read many books that challenge the idea and practice of vaccination, and the best I have yet read goes into great depth on the issues. That author accepts the immune system theory, and his contention is that natural immunity is strengthened by fighting off diseases. By the 1960s, those childhood diseases, and measles, mumps, and chickenpox in particular, had declined in severity so much that the deadliest of them, measles, killed about one in every ten thousand children who were infected with it. That author maintained that having and recovering from those childhood diseases helped train the immune system for lifelong health. I had all three diseases by age eight, and have never really been sick, other than a few days with the flu, for my entire lifetime afterward, particularly after my family radically changed its diet to eliminate processed food when I was 12. The book that inspired that change was banned in the USA in the subsequent decade for its advice’s being, “unproven and contrary to the weight of informed medical and scientific opinion.” But it turned out that the book’s advice was valid, the “the weight of informed medical and scientific opinion” was spectacularly wrong, and that book’s advice forms orthodoxy’s first line of defense today. I am amazed that I lived to see that happen.

This series of posts is just getting warmed up, but I have other chores to attend to today.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th June 2021 at 01:33.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (15th June 2021), Bill Ryan (15th June 2021), Bluegreen (14th June 2021), ClearWater (15th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (15th June 2021), kfm27917 (15th June 2021), Kryztian (20th June 2021), learninglight (16th June 2021), onawah (19th June 2021), Reinhard (18th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #9379
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi:

As I make clear in my work, I am not a conspiracist. Conspiracies definitely exist, and can have great impact on our world, but I never use conspiracies as my primary explanatory framework. For many conspiratorial situations, I repeatedly state that those situations are 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity.

But, sometimes, what can be called conspiracies float to the surface, and I just read this article on a seeming conspiracy to forestall any attention being given to the lab-leak hypothesis of COVID’s origin, and to also prevent efforts on drug therapies, in favor of vaccines. We’ll see how this plays out.

Best,

Wade
    Hi Wade!

Can I ask you to expand a bit more on your position on conspiracy, conspiracism, and conspiracies? I'm pretty sure that you mean you are not mired in the conspiracy details, but rather attempt to see how the conspiracy fits into the big picture.

I studied the JFK hit pretty deeply - I thought - and then found your references to Gary Webb, which ultimately altered my perception of the assassination scenario. (I still believe Mafia hitman James Files' confession, but now see how the John Tower whistleblowing "testimony" regarding a fake assassination attempt gambit hijacked to go "live" is not only feasible, it fits the M.O. of the major players.) In fact, the M.O. of the CIA (hire local thugs to do the "wet work") is a pattern easily seen - from the Bay of Pigs invasion, to the Kennedy execution... to the creation and support of al-Qa’eda, ISIS, and the creation and support of local opposition thugs (Venezuela, Bolivia, etc.) to perform the work of deposing elected leaders that don't play ball with Americentric-globalist's interests.

Beyond your writings on the JFK hit, and most notably, you are a bonafide whistleblower on the ongoing Big Energy Conspiracy. I found myself writing to a family member recently and mentioned the 3 big conspiracies that have happened in my lifetime: JFK's assassination, 9/11, and the Covid-19 injection and phony "vaccine" narrative. Once I wrote the sentence down, it hit me: I should be saying 4, not 3, and the 4th (the Big Energy Conspiracy) is actually the most important to humanity.

It appears that you shifted your focus from conspiracy details to trying to figure out a way to defeat the conspiracy (and stay alive.) I think you are trying to warn us not to get lost in the conspiracy details (become a "conspiracist", stay down the rabbit hole), but rather to recognize the conspiracies and try to figure out what to do next. Is that your intent?

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

avid (15th June 2021), Bill Ryan (15th June 2021), Bluegreen (15th June 2021), ClearWater (21st June 2021), Ewan (16th June 2021), kfm27917 (15th June 2021), Kryztian (20th June 2021), learninglight (16th June 2021), onawah (19th June 2021), Reinhard (18th June 2021), Wade Frazier (15th June 2021)

39. Link to Post #9380
    Thanks

Hi:

To continue with this pandemic, I am privately writing about events during my ride with my partner, Dennis Lee, and am writing about our days in Ventura, for events that I am not at liberty to publicly discuss these days. More people have to die before I can do that, if I outlive them.

For a brief time, our Ventura operation became a mecca for all manner of activist, inventor, fringe scientist, and the like. A rich windmill entrepreneur visited, who was made the offer he could not refuse, a platinum miner had to go into hiding, while his professor partner was never seen again, and on and on and on. I spoke with some elderly European men who attended a conference where Max Gerson was poisoned. A couple of years later, I read that Gerson was repeatedly poisoned, to wipe out his cancer treatment. I heard of the family of a free energy inventor that was murdered, and their home was set ablaze and bulldozed (the paralegal group that helped us file our civil rights lawsuits after the raid had the same home-destruction tactic used against them), and similar tales.

My astronaut colleague, Brian O’Leary, heard far too many stories like those during his investigations. What we encountered were standard tactics, to keep the global rackets intact. While most organized suppression is structural, there are definitely conspiratorial activities, criminal and murderous, to keep threats to the rackets at bay. Our so-called allies in the free energy field excelled at telling Big Lies about us, which are in still in circulation, a generation later, and parroted from all directions. The enemy is us.

Hardly anybody on Earth has a balanced and productive reaction to events such as those. They nearly always react with denial, armchair “skepticism,” paranoia, or a kind of titillating tabloid fascination. There are professionals who dishonestly “debunk” all such stories, but many amateurs, captured by the paradigm that feeds them, play the same game, which I have encountered many times during my journey. Whether those debunkers are professionals or amateurs, whether they knowingly do it or are unable to escape their indoctrination and conditioning, makes no difference in the end, as the results are the same.

Those exclusively using a conspiratorial framework do not see the complete picture, and structuralist frameworks have their limitations. In order to see the big picture, a comprehensive perspective is required, which integrates both the conspiratorial and structural perspectives. Also, conspiracists and structuralists tend to think like victims, not creators, and only a creator’s perspective, which owns the situation and refuses to see the “bad guys” as another outgroup, and that can only be attained through love, as creators create with love, can really understand what is happening.

In preparation for upcoming essay writing, I have read several books in recent months on the Scientific and Industrial Revolutions. They were related. The two primary philosophers of science in the 20th century were Karl Popper and Thomas Kuhn. The primary upshot of Popper’s work was that scientific hypotheses, theories, and even so-called “laws,” were all subject to being falsified, which would prove them invalid. Nothing in science is ever certain. The primary upshot of Kuhn’s work was that scientists perform “normal” and “revolutionary” science. Normal science is performed within what Kuhn called “paradigms,” while revolutionary science overturned the paradigms and replaced them with new paradigms, which is called a paradigm shift.

Chomsky was a colleague of Kuhn’s at MIT, and while Kuhn discussed several instances of “revolutions” in science, Chomsky only believed in one revolution, which was the Scientific Revolution, which largely began with Galileo. Kuhn’s work coincided with the rise of postmodern thought, and scientific “relativists” made the case that there was no Scientific Revolution at all, and science was just one way of viewing the universe, and no more or less valid than anything else, including folk tales. Kuhn himself rejected that interpretation of his work, and argued that each paradigm shift was a form of progress, in which scientists better understood the world after they had their shift.

I’ll have a lot more to write about this in my upcoming essay work, but I believe that Kuhn’s paradigm shift idea is still quite valid, and it is very appropriate to understanding Western medicine. Western medicine has been dominated by men for millennia, and male-based medicine is violent and interventionist. There is a feminine paradigm that prescribes sanitation, hygiene, nutrition, and trusts the body. In a word, the feminine paradigm is about prevention. In male-based medicine, doctors are always riding to the rescue, like in cowboy movies, in their warfare against the body, to bring “health” to it, and that kind of “health” has often been fatal. That is more or less the crux of my medical racket essay. It also turns out that violent, interventionist medicine is lucrative, and that is due to the endemic racketeering in that industry, which has been called a medical-industrial complex, Big Pharma, and the like.

So, with that preamble, I will explore this pandemic issue. Easily, the most naïve position that can be taken is to accept events and the pronouncements of the various health authorities and “experts” at face value. A very healthy skepticism should be used in dealing with today’s pandemic events. Much more is coming.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th June 2021 at 15:55.

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (15th June 2021), Bill Ryan (15th June 2021), Bluegreen (15th June 2021), ClearWater (21st June 2021), Dennis Leahy (15th June 2021), kfm27917 (15th June 2021), learninglight (16th June 2021), onawah (19th June 2021), Reinhard (18th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th June 2021), wondering (19th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 469 of 535 FirstFirst 1 369 419 459 469 479 519 535 LastLast