Results 9,521 to 9,540 of 10694

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #9521
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

I live in a small enclave of UK with fluoridated water, despite massive protestations and huge rearrangements of water supplies atm, the ptb are still installing new fluoridation plants nearby, extending its poison further. Some of our locale are suffering with ‘temporary’ borehole water as their pure water supply from Ennerdale Lake is being ‘shanghaied’ for nuclear development. These boreholes are extracting from disused mines used to store tnt, old tyres, and industrial waste. Folk in these locales are very ill, pets and fish dying, yet this has been going on for years now, despite many analytical fakeries from the United Utilities, a privatised company with no competitors. Now no bottled water in supermarkets at the moment, folk getting very ill again.
    Next thing, the big switchover next year to Thirlemere, not enough to supply us all, so the ghastly borehole cr*p will affect us all in nw cumbria.

Who does this to folk who are already ill? Just so that ‘they’ can build another useless nuclear power plant, and bury the world’s nuclear waste under us, which we have rejected multiple times and the gov are still persisting in it’s geological trickery - sorry for ranting, but time is short in this instance, someone has to stop this imminent and deliberate tragedy. So glad my folks are gone, Dad didn't fight for this utter betrayal.

Apols Wade, you have been inspirational in opening folks’ eyes over the years, thank you.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2021), earthdreamer (16th September 2021), Ewan (14th September 2021), Harmony (17th September 2021), Joseph McAree (22nd September 2021), mountain_jim (14th September 2021), Reinhard (14th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st September 2021), Victoria (21st September 2021), Wade Frazier (14th September 2021), zebowho (21st September 2021)

3. Link to Post #9522
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Hi Avid:

Sorry to hear about it. Some of this stuff is so dark that it is hard to look at for long, and yes, you wonder if human beings really do stuff like that, but they do, and more. Genocide is either swept under the rug or celebrated, death camp Nazis become American heroes, and on and on.

Capitalism, national security states, and public health make for very poor bedfellows. The GCs are capitalism on steroids, but they are merely the apex predators in a global jungle filled with them, and almost everybody wants to become them or does their bidding, even being eager victims. I couldn’t believe it, until I had seen it repeatedly. And now we have a “war on the unvaccinated,” to enter surreal realms.

This is what a world of scarcity and fear looks like, and there is only one way out that I know of. Everything else is hacking at branches.

Hang in there!

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (14th September 2021), Bill Ryan (14th September 2021), Ewan (14th September 2021), Harmony (17th September 2021), Joseph McAree (22nd September 2021), kudzy (15th September 2021), mountain_jim (14th September 2021), Reinhard (14th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st September 2021), tendril (17th September 2021), Victoria (21st September 2021), zebowho (21st September 2021)

5. Link to Post #9523
    Thanks

Hi:

I am currently reading this book, on human metabolism. It looks like it may be a companion book to the one I recently finished. Both books are energy-centric, which is a long overdue trend in biology. In Nick Lane’s latest book, he remarked on its neglect at the molecular level. But I want to refer to some amusing anecdotes by the author, which highlight the difficulty that anybody has with telling those around them about the Fifth Epoch. It is like Machiavelli’s observation, and I finished my big essay with a similar statement. Virtually all people will not even begin to awaken to the possibility of the Fifth Epoch until it arrives.

The author of Burn, Herman Pontzer, studied the Hadza for years, which is one of the last societies on Earth that lives a relatively Second-Epoch lifestyle, as hunting-and-gathering provides most of their calories. The Hadza eagerly listened to radio and watched movies on Pontzer’s laptop. The Jurassic Park movies were their favorites. Where they live in Tanzania is not that far from the ocean, but none of the Hadza had been there, and they were all skeptical of tales of oceans, a spherical Earth, huge continents (one of which they lived on), and when they saw walruses on Pontzer’s laptop, they seemed no more real to them than the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park did, even after Pontzer tried to explain walruses to them.

That is normal human behavior. Nobody ever saw the new Epochs coming, and even if you had showed them to them somehow, they still would not have believed you. That is partly why the people I seek have to already be awake somehow, and that can happen in all walks of life. I know that I seek highly unusual people, but they are the only people who can help with what I am doing, and it does no good to judge the situation.

Anyway, it was amusing to see Hadza skepticism on wild ideas such as oceans and a spherical Earth. That is only a microcosm of humanity in general.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th September 2021 at 18:07.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (15th September 2021), Bill Ryan (15th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (21st September 2021), Ewan (15th September 2021), Harmony (17th September 2021), Joseph McAree (22nd September 2021), kfm27917 (18th September 2021), mountain_jim (15th September 2021), Reinhard (17th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st September 2021), tendril (17th September 2021), Victoria (21st September 2021), zebowho (21st September 2021)

7. Link to Post #9524
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for a pandemic post, but I first want to discuss some deep problems with this issue, which this post will deal with. Trying to find relatively objective perspectives on the pandemic issue is nearly impossible. If discovering the truth is one’s goal, what a long, strange trip it can be to finding it. In a world of scarcity and fear, virtually everybody grinds the ax of self-interest. Some do it subtly or secretly, others blatantly, and it is pervasive.

The point of this post will include showing how this pandemic situation can be generalized to all of the rackets and how social animals operate. As far as I have seen, it always comes down to these two issues:

One of Ed’s keen observations was that if a journalist parroted imperial propaganda, the journalist was “objective,” but anybody who challenged the imperial propaganda was being “political.” Ed’s media analysis was always primarily concerned with showing how the media was not objective, and instead served elite interests. That is essentially what his and Noam’s Propaganda Model is all about.

The author of Metabolical called Western medicine a racket, just I have, and so have other MDs. Anything that fails to adhere to violent, interventionist, lucrative treatments is branded quackery and wiped out. This has been happening for a very long time.

In the American style of governance, all regulatory bodies have been captured by the industries and professions that they regulate, and the sitting president is a puppet, quite a ways down the food chain of power on Earth. It is all for show, and Ed Bernays’s work was about the scientific management of populations by using forms of brainwashing, which is quite a trick to accomplish in so-called democratic societies.

I know that the government, biomedical companies, and media lie to the public about this pandemic, arguably on all of the issue’s important facets, as the game is all about profit and power, as usual. Right now, any doctors and scientists who challenge the prevailing guidance coming from the White House, CDC, FDA, WHO, and the like are risking their careers. And as with all such lucrative professions, people go into Western medicine for the money, not to be heroes.

So, what the heck is really happening these days? IMO, RFK, Jr., is taking a heroic stance, and his site is the leading one today to take on the medical establishment (and other rackets). It is inspiring to witness it, even though he is the black sheep of the family, but I like to think that his father and uncle would be proud of him. RFK, Jr.’s work is largely along the structural lines of Ed and Noam’s work. While RFK, Jr., gives a nod to the conspiratorial aspects of how our system works, not the least of which were the murders of his father and uncle, he is not really part of the populist right, with their QAnon nonsense and other crazed conspiracism.

I have mentioned it before, that his site cites FOX News a little too much, and a recent Mercola article, which I am attaching, as Mercola erases his articles within days after publishing them, also cites Fox News, the Epoch Times, and other right-wing sites. Mercola cites Brian’s buddy Rappoport, who gave me the idea of the global cartels, so you may be able to imagine my ambivalence about all of it. Mercola seems a bit too much into a global technocracy, and while I won’t deny that something like that could be in the works, the retail elite such as Bill Gates, George Soros, and the Rockefellers are not behind it; they are a ways down the food chain themselves.

One of Ed’s favorite sites in his last years was Consortium News, but their COVID section does not challenge the science behind COVID and the vaccinations, and in fact recently published a poem that attacks those who are not getting vaccinated. What I have noticed over the years is that the Left almost never deals with the corruption of science, and medical science in particular. Even among the defenders of mainstream science, medical science has long been acknowledged as the flimsiest and most corrupt arm of science, which is riddled with conflicts of interest. But the Left cannot seem to go there, and it took me a long time to understand. Basically, the Left has fallen prey to materialism and scientism, so they have a kind of blind faith in the scientific establishment. On the subject of free energy, they are all either Level 2s or Level 3s. I was never able to get Ed’s interest, and I tried to introduce him to Brian several times, to no avail.

While the Left suffers from conspiracy-phobia, the right suffers from conspiracy-philia, and both are lopsided perspectives that arise from the victim mentality. A creator’s perspective is required to see the big picture, and creators create with love. When I state that these situations are 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity, the Left tends to deny the conspiracy part, and the Right tends to deny the complicity part, while the mainstream files along like lemmings to their doom.

After my radicalizing days as a free energy revolutionary, I began to study what I had been taught while young, to see what about it, if anything, was true, and about all I was fed were expedient fairy tales. When I looked into Western medicine, it was the same story, with fairy tales about Pasteur and the like, which are taught in microbiology classes to this day.

Digging into the history of vaccination and the eradication of infectious disease is more of the same. There is no credible evidence that vaccination ever conquered any disease; they were conquered by improvements in sanitation, nutrition, and hygiene, which was a side-effect of the Industrial Revolution and the keystone of the demographic transition, which is the most dramatic change in human welfare in the human journey. Vaccination gets no credit for any of that. With the exception of smallpox, only because it was the first disease that vaccines were used on, the death rates of all infectious diseases declined by 99% and more in England before vaccines were introduced for them. Some were never vaccinated for, and disappeared just the same. Smallpox vaccines had no discernable impact on smallpox, other than making it deadlier when contracted, and it disappeared along with the rest of the infectious diseases, even while vaccination rates declined. When vaccine proponents today make the case for the success of vaccines, they have to cook the numbers.

So, what I have seen is that right, left, and the mainstream all have their ideological teddy bears, and it is the damnedest job to try to winnow the truth around the events and science of this so-called COVID “pandemic.” In Mercola’s attached article, he showed the numerous ways that the CDC and other authorities are rigging the data around COVID. Perhaps the most egregious statistical gamesmanship is classifying around 80% of the deaths from COVID vaccines as unvaccinated. It is just one of the many mind-boggling irregularities that pass in silence in the media, as we are subjected to a propaganda barrage and a “war on the unvaccinated.”

With that preamble, the next post will examine current events on this “pandemic.”

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th September 2021 at 14:00.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (17th September 2021), Bill Ryan (17th September 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (18th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (21st September 2021), Ewan (17th September 2021), Harmony (17th September 2021), Joseph McAree (22nd September 2021), kfm27917 (18th September 2021), mountain_jim (20th September 2021), Orph (17th September 2021), Reinhard (17th September 2021), tendril (17th September 2021), Victoria (21st September 2021), zebowho (21st September 2021)

9. Link to Post #9525
    Thanks

Hi:

So, what about the latest with this so-called pandemic? Where can we find information which is the least bit reliable? All of the relevant regulatory agencies and NGOs have been deeply corrupted, and this is a typical structural issue, common to the media and all of the rackets, really. In a world of scarcity and fear, people readily sell out their integrity and sentience for the promise of security. Public watchdogs become elite lapdogs and attack dogs. In Metabolical, Lustig went so far as to call the UDSA and FDA integral aspects of the processed food and medical rackets. During the pandemic, Bill Gates has been the single-biggest funder of the WHO, and the WHO is becoming legendary for changing the definitions of terms such as “pandemic,” “herd immunity” and the like to make them vaccine-friendlier and playing into Gates’s agenda. A coincidence, I am sure. ( )

The FDA gets 75% of its drug-approval funding from the very companies that apply for approval. The vaccine makers do their own testing, with a highly opaque process that abandons standard testing protocols, in situations that are called mind-boggling. The CDC is similarly corrupted. As I wrote this, I saw where two Oregon state senators are calling for an investigation into FDA and CDC misconduct regarding the COVID statistics they have been producing, which my previous post discussed a little.

Ed’s pal Sam Husseini is big into COVID’s origin, calling the media’s censorship of the lab-origin hypothesis one of the greatest media scandals ever, which also brings the First Amendment front-and-center. Ed and Noam’s media analysis was mainly about showing what an unbiased media should do, to try to discover and present the objective truth, versus what the media actually does. They took a scientist’s approach, especially Ed.

The scientific ideal is to account for all evidence, and draw valid conclusions from it. That lofty ideal is rarely achieved in science, much less the world of political-economics, and it pays to know what the source’s bias is.

All voices of authority on this issue are corrupted, sometimes in surreal fashion, and Biden’s declaration of war on the unvaccinated is no great surprise. He has been a machine politician for his entire career. I once read that when he was vice president, Obama wanted to at least slow down the revolving door between regulators and industry, and Biden did not understand what the fuss was about. His entire career was spent catering to the revolving door, which kind of sums up Biden. The media just parrots those corrupt voices, as usual.

I quoted G. Edward Griffin long ago. He hails from the right end of the spectrum, kind of a conspiracist, but not really a rabid one, IMO. I think that he got it right on cancer, and Lustig would likely agree. I am not big into NWO and related stuff. A lot of it may well be true, but any kind of addressing of that, thinking that it can be exposed and defeated, is just hacking at branches, IMO. Combined positive intention is the key, which has almost nothing to do with the global elite, other than to be aware of their existence and avoid walking into Godzilla’s lair. Griffin’s Noah’s Ark stuff is of catastrophic origin, ala Velikovsky, and I don’t buy any of that. So, I would not put too much faith in Griffin’s theories, but I am regularly sent articles that he posts to his site, such as these (1, 2). Griffin is just the messenger, and a lot of it is interesting, but I am aware of his bias.

As I have written, watching Ed’s pals write about the pandemic leads me to believe that Ed would have. My guess is that it would have been about media bias and not giving issues a fair hearing. So, the Left is weighing in a little, but as I wrote in the previous post, there is a tendency for them to blindly believe in medical science, which is incredibly corrupt.

The right has its own biases, and scientific literacy can be rare among them. There are Flat-Earthers among “anti-vaxxers,” but the mainstream has long conflated the two, and quite dishonestly. There is also Global Warming denial in their ranks, anti-evolution, and many other rather scientifically illiterate stances. It is easy to find the echoes of the Old Testament in their positions, typical of Red Staters, who have one foot in the agrarian Third Epoch. It might seem paradoxical that Texas recently passed a law that essentially outlaws all abortions, while it rather gleefully executes people (it reached record levels when Bush was governor), some of whom were innocent. But as I learned long ago, what may seem inconsistent becomes consistent when they are seen as consistency of punishment. Similarly, in that framework, the homeless can just fend for themselves, the poor deserve their fate, etc. For all of its limitations, the Left has always been far more attractive to me than the Right, as it is more other-serving.

Reagan, Bush, and Trump were clowns, the Neros and Caligulas of the Empire, while Carter, Clinton, and Obama were erudite Marcus Aurelius types, but they were still all puppet emperors. Retail politics is worthless for addressing our big problems, which Bucky recognized long ago.

This will be one more prelude post to the latest on this pandemic, but I want to briefly back up just a little. As Metabolical made the case, and I completely agree, virtually all health problems in the West come from processed food, tobacco and alcohol, and industrial pollutants, although Lustig was more about processed food. Those substances largely provide the patients that make the medical racket hum along. At the end of Metabolical, Lustig heroically called for processed food to be permanently discredited and put into a similar category that cigarettes are. When Dennis tried to carpet Puget Sound with his heat pump, his effort would have reduced electric company revenues by billions of dollars, and they pulled out all the stops to wipe him out. Lustig’s goal would reduce food processor and medical racket revenues by trillions of dollars. Not only won’t they go quietly, their customers are addicted to their products and eagerly file to their deaths. Almost nobody today has what it takes to give up processed food. I learned that lesson when I was twelve. So, Lustig’s noble goal has awesome inertia to overcome. I am counting on the arrival of the Fifth Epoch to collapse all rackets, rather than taking on that monster.

The popular history and the science behind vaccination are highly suspect, and are like the fairy tales that pass for the news and history. There is no credible evidence that vaccination ever conquered any disease, and the science behind vaccination is incredibly shaky and corrupt, riddled with conflicts of interest, just like the “science” of fluoridation is. Improvements in sanitation, nutrition, and hygiene ended infectious disease in the West, not vaccination. At best, what vaccination does is trade a short-term acute reaction for a long-term chronic one. It focuses on the humoral aspect of immunity while ignoring the older and more robust cellular immunity, and it is likely at least partly responsible, along with processed food, for the skyrocketing autoimmune diseases in my lifetime.

While COVID vaccines reduce the acute reaction, at least for a little while (Israel is now going for its fourth shot, as the effect keeps waning), the long-term harm may be extreme. We may find out in coming years, but we can count on any harmful effects to be covered up and lumped in with other chronic diseases. Chronic disease is a great burying ground for the side-effects of Western medical treatment. My guess is that about 100% of COVID deaths are for people with metabolic disease. End metabolic disease, which requires an end of processed food, and there will be no more “pandemics” such as COVID, chronic disease will also vanish, and everybody will live to be 100 and be healthy the entire way. The medical racket will be long gone by then.

With that prelude, the next post will deal with current events with this pandemic.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th September 2021 at 18:42.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (18th September 2021), Bill Ryan (18th September 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (19th September 2021), Chris Gilbert (18th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (22nd September 2021), Ewan (18th September 2021), Harmony (20th September 2021), Joseph McAree (22nd September 2021), kfm27917 (18th September 2021), mountain_jim (20th September 2021), Reinhard (27th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st September 2021), Victoria (21st September 2021), zebowho (21st September 2021)

11. Link to Post #9526
    Language
    English
    Thanks

AAARRRGGGHHH! Thanks for enabling to vent yet again
    and er..

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2021), Ewan (18th September 2021), Harmony (20th September 2021), Joseph McAree (22nd September 2021), Victoria (21st September 2021), Wade Frazier (18th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #9527
    Thanks

Hi Avid:

That gave me my laugh of the morning. My work seems to be best digested in small doses. I have many pals who have been reading my work for more than 20 years, and it can take many years before the light bulb fully goes on, and they have their personal paradigm shift, although they were all on their way when they encountered my work.

All I can say is thank God I stopped drinking more than 20 years ago, or this material would have already put me in my grave.

Best,

Wade

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (18th September 2021), Bill Ryan (18th September 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (18th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (22nd September 2021), Ewan (18th September 2021), Harmony (20th September 2021), Joseph McAree (22nd September 2021), kudzy (20th September 2021), mountain_jim (20th September 2021), Reinhard (27th September 2021), Victoria (21st September 2021)

15. Link to Post #9528
    Thanks

Hi:

I am going to sneak a post in on this important date: the 60th anniversary of Dag Hammarskjöld’s death. He was likely murdered (1, 2, 3), related to Patrice Lumumba’s murder earlier in the year, and the common denominator there is the CIA, just as it was involved with JFK’s murder, as those three men were flies in the imperial ointment and had to go. To this day, that part of the world suffers greatly, as another American attack dog slaughtered millions. As with the oil-rich nations, if you have what we want and don’t bend over and take it like a good vassal, there will be hell to pay. Shooting diplomats out of the sky is a standard formula, which Kagame pulled off a generation later.

Best,

Wade

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (19th September 2021), Bill Ryan (18th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (22nd September 2021), Ewan (19th September 2021), gord (18th September 2021), Harmony (20th September 2021), Joseph McAree (22nd September 2021), Krist (19th September 2021), mountain_jim (20th September 2021), Reinhard (27th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st September 2021), Victoria (21st September 2021)

17. Link to Post #9529
    Thanks

Hi:

With those preamble posts out of the way (1, 2), what’s new with this so-called pandemic? Those preamble posts covered some of it, such as how the CDC is being called out for rigging the numbers, how an investigation is being asked for on how the CDC and FDA have been rigging the numbers, and how the vaccines are “wearing off” so fast that Israel is about to demand a fourth shot of its population. Again, vaccines have always given a kind of ersatz immunity, which focuses on only one aspect of the immune system, wears off so that “boosters” of dubious effectiveness are needed, and vaccines are likely at least partly responsible for the skyrocketing autoimmune diseases in my lifetime, and they get no credit for conquering any disease.

A recent Mercola article was on the flimsy case for vaccine passports, and there are some passages in it worth quoting:

“As for the unvaccinated who do not have natural immunity from prior infection, well, their status poses no increased risk to anyone but themselves. Conversely, since the COVID shot cannot prevent infection or transmission, and only promises to reduce your risk of serious illness, the only one who can benefit from the shot is the one who got it. It protects no one else.

“Meanwhile, people who’ve not had COVID and choose to not get vaccinated may or may not be making an unwise decision. But if they are, they are principally putting only themselves at risk.”

In that light, mandating vaccines is insane at best and evil at worst. Moskowitz made a similar observation in his vaccine masterpiece. If the only people being hurt by not getting vaccinated are themselves, then forced vaccination is something like what the Nazis did. The Nuremburg Code was supposed to settle the issue of forced medical procedures, but the Nazi principles are alive and well. Several Israeli health administers were recently overheard saying that the vaccine passports had a coercive function, to force people to get vaccinated. It is like they learned their lessons from the Nazis, and American doctors were caught strategizing how to scare people into being vaccinated. The fallout from these mandatory vaccines could be huge.

From the very outset of the COVID vaccination programs, women began noticing irregular menstrual effects, and I recently saw the media deal with it for the first time, on the heels of a study authorized to look into it. Menstrual changes may be the tip of the iceberg. Probably the most ominous vaccine effect I have seen discussed is capillary damage throughout the body, as those spike proteins traveled throughout the body, which may lead to heart failure and cancer. Again, this is only being called a “pandemic” because the corrupted WHO moved the goalposts to define “pandemic.” This is no pandemic in the traditional sense.

The USA has had by far the highest number of deaths, we are history’s fattest people, and the deaths have been almost exclusively of obese people. As the author of Metabolical made the case, obesity is simply one of the more visible symptoms of metabolic disease, which arises from processed food. My guess is that about 100% of the COVID deaths are of people with metabolic disease. But there has not been a peep in the American media and medical establishment on tackling that issue, as it is all part of one of Earth’s greatest rackets. The obvious is off-limits once again.

Surprisingly, a non-binding FDA panel rejected booster shots for now for healthy adults. We’ll see how long that lasts, if it does, as Pfizer is chomping at the bit. There are billions to be made! FDA officials have resigned over the pressure coming from Biden for boosters, and Biden has declared war on the unvaccinated. RFK, Jr.’s organization is trying to stop children from being vaccinated without parental consent. In ways, this is like the aftermath of 9/11, as I would hear things that seemed to be from some kind of Onion satire, but they would be true.

I am seeing lots of articles on the unvaccinated, generally that attack them, but some are relatively even-handed, at least for the media. Time and again, when I read a story of people with vaccine injuries, invariably the doctors and hospital staff denied it, and at most called the injuries “psychosomatic.” When the media recently asked for unvaccinated fatality stories, the opposite happened (1). In ways, this is very similar to situations that Ed and Noam wrote about, how our imperial genocides were swept under the carpet, or at most, called “mistakes.”

It is hard to say what the craziest part is, but it could be the “science” that declares that the natural immunity that comes from recovering from COVID is inferior to vaccinated “immunity,” to force the naturally immune to get vaccinated. That flies in the face of everything known about infectious disease. It is like the CDC and Fauci live on a different planet. What Fauci is doing, dismissing everything but vaccines, is like what he did with AIDS back in the 1980s, as he is Big Pharma’s best friend and may well be the ultimate author of this pandemic.

Any American doctors who stand up to the propaganda barrage are risking their careers. This is just Medical Racket 101, and judges are getting into the act, as kangaroo court is alive and well.

The people least at risk from this “pandemic” are children and adolescents, but they may be the people who are suffering the most, and particularly from the vaccines (1, 2, 3). At minimum, we are going to have a generation of traumatized children, and many will be crippled. If those vaccine side-effects become prevalent, we are going to see shortened lives.

The insanity is breathtaking in these surreal times.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th September 2021 at 19:02.

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (19th September 2021), Ben (25th September 2021), Bill Ryan (19th September 2021), Chris Gilbert (19th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (22nd September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th September 2021), Ewan (19th September 2021), Harmony (20th September 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (19th September 2021), Joseph McAree (22nd September 2021), kudzy (20th September 2021), mountain_jim (20th September 2021), Reinhard (27th September 2021), Rosemarie (25th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st September 2021), Victoria (21st September 2021), zebowho (21st September 2021)

19. Link to Post #9530
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Insanity prevails, family member already seriously compromised immune system doc says ‘get a flu jab’ - er - the lunatics are in charge of the asylum. My family are being advised by the fox in charge of the hen house…
    Dashes off for a ginormous cup of camomile tea.
    and er..

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th September 2021), Ewan (19th September 2021), Harmony (20th September 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (19th September 2021), Joseph McAree (22nd September 2021), Reinhard (27th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st September 2021), Victoria (21st September 2021), Wade Frazier (19th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #9531
    Thanks

Hi:

A pupil turned me on to an author yesterday, and I am reading his work, including this book right now. It is very interesting, and explores the roots of modern science in peasant, mystical, and indigenous thought. This year, I have studied the Scientific and Industrial Revolutions more than any other subjects, and will reflect those studies in my essays this year.

I might seem to wander through subjects, and to a degree I do, which comes with the territory of comprehensive thought, but I do my best to never lose sight of my goals, which are:
    • Do justice to the role of energy and consciousness in the journey of life on Earth and the human journey;
    • Do justice to the idea of the Fifth Epoch, including the fact that the technologies to usher it in are older than I am;
    • Building that choir.

That is what my work is really all about. I am rarely approached by people aligned with my goals, but when they appear, they are like gold nuggets, and I do all that I can to keep them around me. I have accumulated a bunch of them over the years, but they generally hang in the shadows for now.

As I have stated, the world as we know it will end if and when the Fifth Epoch arrives. Science and medicine will have faint resemblance to today’s versions of them, but nothing will remain the same, and nobody is going to miss those “good old days” of scarcity and fear. People can become nostalgic about anything, but there will be precious little pining for the days before the arrival of the Fifth Epoch. People will be too busy with the joys of the Fifth Epoch.

Best,

Wade

22. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (20th September 2021), Bill Ryan (20th September 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (20th September 2021), Blacklight43 (27th September 2021), Chris Gilbert (20th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (22nd September 2021), Ewan (20th September 2021), Harmony (20th September 2021), Joseph McAree (22nd September 2021), kfm27917 (22nd September 2021), kudzy (20th September 2021), mountain_jim (20th September 2021), Reinhard (21st September 2021), Rosemarie (25th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st September 2021), Trisher (20th September 2021), Victoria (21st September 2021), zebowho (21st September 2021)

23. Link to Post #9532
    Thanks

Hi:

There are still several more weeks of the high hiking season, before the snow ends it, and I have been getting out, although the weather has impacted events. As I am not working for a living right now, I can pick good weather to hike, kind of. The weather is a lot iffier after early September, I have some days with commitments, and I generally avoid the weekend crowds, but most of my hiking pals still work, so I still went on weekends surprisingly often this year. So, I can’t quite always pick when I hike. One of the great benefits on that score here is when the weather is rainy on the west side, if I drive over the mountains, I can usually get good weather on the dryer east side, which I plan to do tomorrow.

So, here are some pics from these two hikes (1, 2) in recent weeks. They are good hikes to take the wife on, and I plan to one day. Adding to my quiver of wife hikes is always a good thing. You can see that clouds wrecked the views, but I can’t complain much. The worst day hiking is better than the best day working. In years past, I have tried to get in at least one new hike per year, and this year of not working has seen me do several new hikes, so it has been a banner year on that score, and will become a goal for every year, until I can’t do it any longer, which I hope is 20-30 years away.

As I can hike year-round here, because the winters are quite mild on the west side of the mountains, I just hike the local mountains for the six rainy months, when the high country is under snow. When I begin the low-country hiking season (which I have been doing for this entire year, as I can do short ones in a few hours and not commit a full day to hiking), it is like seeing an old friend again. I look forward to rainy season hikes, although with not working, I can almost always pick a gap in the rain to sneak in a short hike.

For my old reliable hike, I can do three miles and a few hundred feet of elevation, and it takes two hours from when I leave my home until I get back. I plan to do that one a bunch this coming rainy season. I rarely encounter people on that hike. More than I used to, but still not much. On my favorite stretch of trail, I hiked it for several years before I encountered my first person on it. About a decade ago, they made the trail easier to access, so I regularly encounter people on it. But when I pick the right time of day and week, I won’t see anybody or, at most, encounter a person or two. Somebody has to do it.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	damfino 1.JPG
Views:	32
Size:	163.4 KB
ID:	47501   Click image for larger version

Name:	damfino 2.JPG
Views:	32
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	47502   Click image for larger version

Name:	naches 1.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	47503   Click image for larger version

Name:	naches 2.JPG
Size:	165.4 KB
ID:	47504  

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (21st September 2021), Bill Ryan (21st September 2021), Chris Gilbert (21st September 2021), Ewan (22nd September 2021), Harmony (25th September 2021), Icare (21st September 2021), Joseph McAree (22nd September 2021), Krist (23rd September 2021), Mike (21st September 2021), mountain_jim (21st September 2021), Reinhard (21st September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (25th September 2021), Victoria (22nd September 2021), zebowho (21st September 2021)

25. Link to Post #9533
    Thanks

Hi:

I am about to go hiking, so this has to be brief. After hemming and hawing about it, I decided that I needed a thread on an important topic on manifesting free energy and the Fifth Epoch. I have addressed the problem here and there, but I never really put it under one roof. I have long written that the free energy issue is one of integrity and sentience, not really technology. That means that it is really an issue of human consciousness, and the human ego is a big part of it, arguably the critical piece.

I have long read mystical sources state that humanity has become ego-bound, which helps prevent the soul from manifesting in physical reality. That was not the original intent, if many mystical sources are to be believed. But in a world of scarcity and fear, it is nearly impossible for people to get past ego-consciousness, as life is all about survival and temporarily sating their addictions, including processed food. Very few people on Earth ever overcome it to any significant degree, but in order for my little plan to work, I need to find the people who have or are working on it. That work really never ends.

This will be a wide-ranging sprawl of posts, and I hope to do justice to this vitally important issue, but we’ll see.

Best,

Wade

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (22nd September 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd September 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (22nd September 2021), Blacklight43 (27th September 2021), Chris Gilbert (23rd September 2021), Dennis Leahy (25th September 2021), Ewan (22nd September 2021), Harmony (25th September 2021), Joseph McAree (22nd September 2021), kudzy (22nd September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd September 2021), Victoria (11th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #9534
    Thanks

Hi:

Yesterday was my third high country trip in a row that got weathered out a bit. This is my third trip there (1, 2). When I am working around other people’s schedules, my niece this time, there is going to be the risk of bad weather, particularly this time of the year. That was my hardest trip of the year, and this old man feels better after this trip than the previous two, which confirms that I am in the best hiking shape in several years. All in all, it was a good day to hike.

Best,

Wade

Name:	easy 9-21 1.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	47512   Click image for larger version

Name:	easy 9-21 2.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	174.6 KB
ID:	47513   Click image for larger version

Name:	easy 9-21-3.JPG
Size:	133.9 KB
ID:	47514   Click image for larger version

Name:	easy 9-21-4.JPG
Views:	27
Size:	164.0 KB
ID:	47515  

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (23rd September 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd September 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (23rd September 2021), Dennis Leahy (25th September 2021), Ewan (23rd September 2021), Harmony (25th September 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2021), kudzy (23rd September 2021), Mike (25th September 2021), mountain_jim (27th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd September 2021), Victoria (11th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #9535
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Hi Wade, just curious if you'd heard about David Wilcock's new venture - anti-gravity hover cars. Seriously!

He says he'll have a prototype within a year and expects to be rolling them off the conveyor belt after 4 years or so. The whole thing sounds preposterous to me, for a million different reasons. What's your take?

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2021), Harmony (25th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th September 2021), Victoria (11th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #9536
    Thanks

Hi Mike:

I don’t pay attention to stuff like that, particularly coming from Wilcock. I listened to less than a minute before I stopped. Inventors hunting for money, etc. Yawn.

I’ll tell you something I did hear in recent years, from what I consider a fairly credible source. The GCs and friends seem to have decided some years ago that they might not wipe out FE efforts, but won’t allow anything that can fly. But that Godzilla might not step on aspirants is just one issue among many. The GCs are merely the apex predators.

I don’t know why Wilcock has any credibility. He has never done anything noteworthy that I know of, but to be fair, I don’t pay attention to him. What I have seen – claiming that he is an Edgar Cayce reincarnation, that the spooks took him under their wing, and the like – is something that any 15-year-old can claim.

In general, I have no interest in the inventor/promoter/capitalist path to the Fifth Epoch. Those are the old skins. I have been doing something different for a long time. I wish people the best going down those paths, but I really don’t want to watch. It is like watching Charlie Brown keep trying to kick that football, thinking that Lucy won’t pull it away this time.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th September 2021 at 03:49.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2021), Ewan (25th September 2021), gord (27th September 2021), Harmony (25th September 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2021), kudzy (25th September 2021), Mike (25th September 2021), mountain_jim (27th September 2021), Reinhard (27th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th September 2021), Victoria (11th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #9537
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi Mike:

I don’t pay attention to stuff like that, particularly coming from Wilcock. I listened to less than a minute before I stopped. Inventors hunting for money, etc. Yawn.

I’ll tell you something I did hear in recent years, from what I consider a fairly credible source. The GCs and friends seem to have decided some years ago that they might not wipe out FE efforts, but won’t allow anything that can fly. But that Godzilla might not step on aspirants is just one issue among many. The GCs are merely the apex predators.

I don’t know why Wilcock has any credibility. He has never done anything noteworthy that I know of, but to be fair, I don’t pay attention to him. What I have seen – claiming that he is an Edgar Cayce reincarnation, that the spooks took him under their wing, and the like – is something that any 15-year-old can claim.

In general, I have no interest in the inventor/promoter/capitalist path to the Fifth Epoch. Those are the old skins. I have been doing something different for a long time. I wish people the best going down those paths, but I really don’t want to watch. It is like watching Charlie Brown keep trying to kick that football, thinking that Lucy won’t pull it away this time.

Best,

Wade

I assumed you'd answer that way, but I had to ask anyway. I knew your reply would make me smile and it didn't disappoint Apologies for robbing you of 60 seconds you'll never get back. I'll make it up to you one day with a much more intelligent question.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2021), Ewan (25th September 2021), gord (27th September 2021), Harmony (25th September 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2021), mountain_jim (27th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th September 2021), Victoria (11th January 2022), Wade Frazier (25th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #9538
    Thanks

Hi:

To continue on my new free energy and human consciousness thread, the beginning and end of my perspective is a mystical one, as that attempts to see the biggest picture. On that score, I doubt that Michael’s statements on the purpose and meaning of existence can be improved on. That stated, on a more mundane note, Michael observed that we are very much at risk of making Earth uninhabitable, which is an inherent risk of being an ensouled species that can manipulate its environment. I think that I am here to help prevent that from happening, and help steer humanity toward a brighter future. I have had way too many bizarre experiences to think otherwise. The members of my pantheon are/were similarly motivated, on their own special assignments.

The arrival of the Fifth Epoch will be the biggest event in the human journey, by far, and without free energy, there is no Fifth Epoch. Reshuffling the deck of scarcity (which is what all of today’s politics is about) won’t get us to abundance.

The arrival of free energy is beyond the dreams of avarice, and any human ego is challenged when grappling with these issues, including mine. I have watched people crash and burn in so many ways when dealing with this issue. I have likened free energy to the One Ring, and I have watched those around me turn into Orcs that lusted after it, far too many times.

So, this issue is so huge that almost nobody can even glimpse its dimensions, but for what I have in mind the people I seek need to at least try to, and not get swept away by it. That is far easier said than done.

I’ll plunk along on this thread in coming weeks, while I do other work and post on other topics. It might be the most important topic there is on manifesting free energy for public awareness and use. As I have long stated, this is an issue of integrity and sentience, not technology so much.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (27th September 2021), Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (27th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2021), Ewan (27th September 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2021), mountain_jim (27th September 2021), Reinhard (27th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th September 2021), Victoria (11th January 2022)

37. Link to Post #9539
    Thanks

Hi:

I went hiking four times last week. It was a good week. Attached are pics with buds on Friday and Saturday. Friday was with retired pals, while Saturday was with a working pal. Where we hiked on Saturday was my Plan B, here. The original plan was to where I took a pal last month, here. I attached a screen shot from a video that I took while driving past the trailhead on Saturday. There were about 500 cars at the trailhead. I have never seen anything like it. Washington is becoming a victim of its own success.

I remember when it was less than four million when I was a child, and it is nearly eight million today. It has more than doubled in the past 50 years, and the success of companies such as Microsoft and Amazon is partly responsible for that explosion. Back in July, I hiked to the lake where my uncle took me 48 years ago, for my first mountain hike, and I wrote about how much had changed. 500 cars at that trailhead is insane, and I suspect that they will need to institute some kind of lottery system to hike there. It is one of the premier day hikes in the Cascades, but it can’t handle that kind of traffic.

In the Fifth Epoch, events like that won’t happen anymore.

Best,

Wade

Name:	olallie 9-21.JPG
Views:	30
Size:	164.7 KB
ID:	47537   Click image for larger version

Name:	cutthroat 2 9-21.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	168.4 KB
ID:	47538   Click image for larger version

Name:	cutthroat 9-21.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	47539   Click image for larger version

Name:	maple 9-25-21.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	164.2 KB
ID:	47540  

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Alecs (28th September 2021), avid (27th September 2021), Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), Bluegreen (3rd October 2021), Dennis Leahy (28th September 2021), Ewan (27th September 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th September 2021), Victoria (11th January 2022), Violet3 (28th September 2021)

39. Link to Post #9540
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    500 cars at that trailhead is insane.
    It sure is!!

I hike regularly here in Ecuador, as I think you know. I get out when I can — but not 4 times a week! — to ground myself from all the current craziness. Nature is a magical balancer and healer... of course, you know this.

It's wild and remote here, and many of the mountains reach 14,500 ft. I'm well-acclimatized. The terrain is all grassy, rocky tundra, above the treeline at about 12,500 ft. It's dramatic, but not as picturesque and colorful as your pictures!

In the last 6 years exploring the entire area, I've seen 3 (three!) other hikers. Ever. That's kinda crazy. But I totally adore having the entire landscape, hundreds of square miles, all to myself — and my dog, who can be seen just to the right of center below.

Here's one of my favorite photos, a panorama taken from one of the many long high ridges. (It really does look like this, but the curved horizon is an artifact of the panorama stitching. )

40. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (27th September 2021), Alecs (28th September 2021), avid (27th September 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (28th September 2021), Blacklight43 (27th September 2021), Bluegreen (3rd October 2021), Chris Gilbert (27th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (28th September 2021), Ewan (27th September 2021), gord (27th September 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2021), kfm27917 (27th September 2021), Reinhard (27th September 2021), Rosemarie (28th September 2021), Sirus (27th September 2021), TomKat (28th September 2021), Victoria (11th January 2022), Violet3 (28th September 2021), Wade Frazier (27th September 2021), Yoda (27th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 535 FirstFirst 1 377 427 467 477 487 527 535 LastLast