Results 9,261 to 9,280 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #9261
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Bluegreen:

Many great and terrible things happened between the 1950s and 1970s. A generation of history’s most terrible wars was followed by the greatest prosperity the world has yet known, until the easy energy began running out. JFK was a reluctant imperialist who tried to end the Cold War, so the spooks took him out. Multiple genocides ensued (Indochina, East Timor, Latin America, etc., etc.). We landed men on the Moon, we had the British Invasion ( ), and the technology to usher in an Epoch of abundance was developed, probably before I was born, as we make Earth uninhabitable.

Quite a time to be alive, all in all.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (25th March 2021), Bill Ryan (25th March 2021), Bluegreen (26th March 2021), Chris Gilbert (25th March 2021), Joseph McAree (5th April 2021), Reinhard (26th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #9262
    Thanks

Hi:

Just like I cringe when Steele mentions free energy, today, the QAnon crazies have taken up the anti-vaccination gauntlet, and that is not good news. Steele and friends spin wild conspiracist yarns, their gullible followers parrot them, and we get to have events such as storming the nation’s capital, while the specific predictions of the conspiracist talking heads never come to pass. I have seen this process since 1996, and there is no end to the same predictions, about the so-called White Hats saving the day, taking out the “bad guys,” implementing NESARA, and so on. Trump is only the latest target of those insane projections, as a rank narcissist is incredibly transformed into some kind of hero.

I have been writing about vaccination and its foundations since the 1990s, started a thread on it in 2015, and have reviewed recent works on it, some of which are excellent. But that is all a far cry from what the conspiracist crowd does on the vaccination issue.

The New York Times is far from a credible source on these issues, but the conspiracist anti-vaxxers are making their propaganda job easy. It almost makes me want to call “false flag” on the conspiracists, as they do the Establishment’s bidding for them, kind of like a “controlled opposition,” as a parody of reasoned dissent.

Science is about process more than conclusions, and how people arrive at their opinions is all-important. An amalgam of rumors, paranoia, and magical thinking does not lead to clear thought. There are highly legitimate reasons to doubt the entire vaccination concept, and I do not know of a disease that vaccination conquered. In fact, vaccinations have turned harmless childhood diseases such as measles and chickenpox, which helped train immune systems, into dangerous diseases that elicit hysteria today. I have yet to see the mainstream even question that state of affairs, but the when the Proud Boys and friends take up the anti-vaxxer cause, I shudder.

Best,

Wade

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2021), Joseph McAree (5th April 2021), kudzy (26th March 2021), onawah (26th March 2021), Reinhard (26th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #9263
    Thanks

Hi:

Well, I took too many tangents and had too many distractions to finish my new essay this month, but I hope to publish it in the next few weeks.

I have done a great deal of reading recently on the Scientific and Industrial Revolutions, and am reading on their relationship to the Enlightenment.

I have a chapter on the “rise of Europe,” but I mean it differently from what I see academics bickering about. They use the “rise of Europe” as a concept of European dominance over the world’s people, and I remark on that conquest, but my rise of Europe concept is about its rise to the Fourth Epoch. There are many books on why Europe was first to industrialization, but my inquiry is why it happened at all, and that answer is clear: the exploitation of fossil fuels. Everything else is noise.

My take is that Europe did not need to conquer the world to industrialize. It conquered the world because it could, and the key event for that was mastering the technologies to turn the world’s ocean into a low-energy transportation lane. Northwestern Europe also used watermills like never before, which was the first generation of power on land that was not derived from muscles.

Those were key energetic events that helped lead to the Industrial Revolution, but I am not that interested in why Europe did it first, only that it did. England was able to form the largest empire in history to its time, because it was the first to industrialize. It also helped rape humanity, with its energetic dominance, and I can understand caution about initiating the Fifth Epoch, and my work is all about a peaceful and harmless transition to it.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2021), Joseph McAree (5th April 2021), kudzy (26th March 2021), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Trisher (28th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #9264
    Thanks

Hi:

Last night, I was rereading some of Dissolving Illusions, which takes on vaccination. Here are YouTube presentations by the primary author. Beginning around 1850, the West finally began learning about sanitation, and in the early 1900s, hygiene improved, nutrition also improved, and infectious disease rapidly declined, long before vaccination, for nearly all of those killer diseases. If there is one disease that the medical establishment particularly claims victory over with vaccination, it is smallpox, but that is another Big Lie. Smallpox declined in incidence and mortality in the late 1800s, with very little vaccination of the populations, if any. It gradually became far milder, something like the chickenpox that I had as a child, did not even leave any scarring, and sometimes hardly even a rash. By the time that vaccination “eradicated” it, there was almost nothing to eradicate.

Just last week, a pal from Asia told me about getting chickenpox as an adult, and it was about the sickest he ever was, in a life-threatening way. If he had gotten it like I did, around age six, it would have been just one of the mild childhood diseases that also strengthened his immune system. I got measles, chickenpox, and the mumps, all by age eight, and I was home from school for maybe two weeks in total, and never very sick from them – and that was it for childhood diseases – and I have rarely been sick as an adult, other than flu-like symptoms when I have had too much salt or sugar. I have not had a bout of that in about ten years, as my diet is far stricter than it used to be. In the past 20 years, I have had those symptoms for only a few days, maybe a week in all.

There is not one disease that vaccination can credibly claim victory over, and as I recently noted, the entire vaccine concept is based on the male paradigm, of violent intervention that does not trust the body, as doctors ride to the rescue, like in cowboy movies. In the Fifth Epoch, that paradigm will not survive, and something like this will prevail.

What is happening today is a dream come true for people like Bill Gates. A totalitarian, global medical racket is nearly here.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th March 2021 at 13:17.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (29th March 2021), Bill Ryan (29th March 2021), Constance (31st March 2021), Joseph McAree (5th April 2021), kudzy (29th March 2021), Mike (30th March 2021), Reinhard (29th March 2021), Trisher (31st March 2021)

9. Link to Post #9265
    Thanks

Hi:

I recently read this on the world of QAnon believers post-Trump. I read this on how vaccine passports are on their way, and they might be required to do anything outside the home. The American military is already onboard. Those articles kind of represent the poles of what is happening, and has long happened.

There is definitely a medical racket, this pandemic may well be the “golden opportunity” to truly go global, and fears of a global police state are not farfetched. However, tabloid conspiracism, rumors, and gossip are not the way to go, IMO. QAnon was little more than a paranoid gossip mill, built on lots of fantasy, both deliberate and inadvertent, was never going to be productive in the slightest, and storming the nation’s capitol was one outcome of that craziness. That they have now turned their focus to vaccines, for those who did not wake up from the QAnon dream yet, is more of the same brand of conspiracism, and the media’s pointing it out is valid, however…

The media is guilty of the same gossip-mongering, based on paranoid fantasy, such as the Iraq WMD canard, the international communist conspiracy Big Lie, and Russia is still the media’s punching bag, after more than a century, even though they no longer have a communist economy. The media’s lies and paranoia enable genocides, which is orders of magnitude greater than any damage that the QAnon-style conspiracists have ever inflicted.

So, while pointing out the insanity of QAnon is good work, the media would be much better off if it exposed its own corruption, insanity, rumor-mongering, and paranoia. There is no good reason to trust vaccination, but vaccination skepticism and dissent is now being thrown into the conspiracist looney bin, and the QAnon crazies are now getting on the anti-vaccination bandwagon, with their fact-free gossip and paranoia. This kind of attention is unwelcome. We have to think like creators instead of victims, to extricate ourselves from this mess, and creators create with love. These are unforgettable times to live in.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st March 2021 at 15:42.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (31st March 2021), Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Chris Gilbert (2nd April 2021), Constance (31st March 2021), Joseph McAree (5th April 2021), kudzy (2nd April 2021), Reinhard (2nd April 2021), Trisher (31st March 2021)

11. Link to Post #9266
    Thanks

Hi:

My previous post was timely, as this is RFK, Jr.’s latest. It also covers a lot of my territory, from the lying media, attacks on holistic health and prevention, and even to the Nazi doctors. It is a good read.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st April 2021 at 06:37.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (2nd April 2021), Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), gord (7th April 2021), Joseph McAree (5th April 2021), kudzy (2nd April 2021), Reinhard (2nd April 2021)

13. Link to Post #9267
    Thanks

Hi:

I just read this from the BBC, which is a brief summary of the human journey part of my big essay, of course, without the Fifth Epoch. I won’t be following that author’s coverage of “solutions,” as it will be the tired orthodox stuff, with windmills, reducing our energy consumption, etc. But, at least, the energy issue is front and center in that article.

Best,

Wade

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (2nd April 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2021), Joseph McAree (5th April 2021), kudzy (2nd April 2021), Reinhard (2nd April 2021)

15. Link to Post #9268
    Thanks

Hi:

I just read another article by that BBC author, about how maybe nuclear power is not so bad, after all. How predictable.

Best,

Wade

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2021), Joseph McAree (5th April 2021), kudzy (2nd April 2021), Reinhard (2nd April 2021), Trisher (5th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #9269
    Thanks

Hi:

After reading that “maybe nuclear energy is not so dangerous” article by that BBC journalist, I found myself diving into the nuclear issue again. I have finally decided to bring it all under one roof, so I am starting a thread on the issue. This will take a while, and it will be another side-effort, as I work on my essay update.

Yesterday, I was reading this book. The one-star reviews that I saw all seemed naïve, this review by a Forbes shill was predictable (they also have an article about Dennis, here), and the author replied to a scathing review, here, by a nuclear apologist, who is trying to sell Atomic Vodka, of all things. I’ll have more to say when I finish the book, but the nuclear issue and I go way back.

Einstein’s E=MC2 set the stage for the nuclear age, and the first practical application, of course, was dropping nuclear weapons on a nation that was trying to surrender, and then lie about whom it was dropped on and why. Einstein later said that encouraging the USA to develop nuclear weapons before the Nazis did was his life’s greatest mistake.

As the Soviet Union joined the arms race that the USA began and always led (and playing catch-up helped lead to the Soviet Union’s dissolution), and a nuclear holocaust seemed likely, the USA began beating those nuclear swords into ploughshares. A protégé of war criminals, who might have been a war criminal himself, was hired to write a children’s book, and he also made a movie, on the wonders of nuclear power. That all happened before I was born. The nuclear issue has been near and dear to me for many years, and I have many connections to it, so many that it can boggle my mind at times.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd April 2021 at 13:52.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), Bluegreen (9th April 2021), Joseph McAree (5th April 2021), Reinhard (3rd April 2021), Trisher (5th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #9270
    Thanks

Hi:

While it is fresh in my mind, I want to make one of my “statement” posts, which summarize my views on related subjects. I’ll finish that book on Chernobyl soon, and I’ll have more to say about it then, but it is obvious that whether the authorities were Soviet, Japanese, or American, lying about ionizing radiation and public health issues, and hiding the truth behind a veil of secrecy, was common to all of them. They all do what such people have always done: serve elite interests at the expense of the masses. While we have elites and ruling classes, that will be a constant, and only their methods will differ to some degree, while their goals remain the same. In the Fifth Epoch, elites will become obsolete, but until then, elite-servants can be counted on to lie and deceive, and that goes for every politician on Earth. That is just the nature of the job, as Fuller noted. Questing after honest politicians is like hunting for unicorns, and I have not cared about retail politics for many years. It is all for show. The QAnon obsession with Trump ignores the obvious truth about all politicians. Thinking that any politician is going to be heroic is like waiting for Santa to come down the chimney. Politicians sell their souls to get into office. It is simply a prerequisite for the job. The only partial exceptions can be those who came to office rich, and JFK and Trump are partial exceptions, but JFK was rather rudely put in his place, and Trump’s narcissism is something to behold. About his only saving grace was not starting World War III with Russia, which Hillary would have likely worked on.

The other issue I want to write on is partly scientific. The entire point of science is to seek causation. How does the universe work? Why does it work that way? Those are the key questions that scientists ask, and their methods are about gathering data to test their hypotheses and theories. That, in a nutshell, is science. But science is susceptible to the same corrupting influences that the media faces, and in a world of scarcity and fear, personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity. That was the primary lesson of my wild ride with Dennis.

The human ego is, in ways, ill-suited to explore how the world works, as self-interest regularly trumps a search for the truth. It seizes on what is obvious and serves one’s immediate self-interest, often at the long-term expense of one’s wellbeing. Human short-sightedness can be suicidal. I have long seen it in Western medicine. Western medicine is obsessed with symptom management. Instead of seeking underlying causes, Western medicine attacks and suppresses symptoms, similar to how political-economic systems always seek to marginalize and silence their dissidents. Ed’s libelous Wikipedia biography is only one of hundreds of examples that I could provide, and many are in my published work.

A great example of how Western medicine works is the attack-the-tumor paradigm of cancer treatment. Everything else is outlawed in the USA, The Land of the Free. I see cancer as only one of many manifestations of immune system failure, which leads to many kinds of chronic conditions. Most Americans die of chronic diseases (artery disease, cancer, diabetes), and the effective treatments for all of them do not attack the body and suppress symptoms, but deal with root causes, which are primarily comprised of two issues: give the body what it needs to be healthy, and don’t violate it. It is pretty simple, but medical violence is lucrative, and provides something dramatic, to show that doctors are doing something. It has the benefit of being spectacular. Attack-the-tumor “treatments” are uniformly violent, and zapping the body with ionizing radiation, in the name of medicine, is the height of insanity. Injecting the body with disease (vaccination), and a witch’s brew of chemicals, is violent. Adding a toxic waste to our water supply is violent. I have called it the male, warfare-based paradigm of “medicine,” and another paradigm awaits.

Specifically, ionizing radiation and free radicals (the fluorine ion works similarly) destroy molecules in organisms. Free radicals wreak biological havoc, but ionizing radiation inflicts a devastating “Swiss cheese” effect on tissues, wherever they touch. With ionizing radiation, the body literally disintegrates, and that dynamic can manifest in many named diseases, but the underlying cause is the same. Reading that book on Chernobyl really made that lesson clear, which I read about in the 1990s, during my preparation to speak at DOE hearings, and my later studies for my site, which were harrowing.

While some conditions were obviously related to fallout from Chernobyl, such as thyroid diseases (because the thyroid absorbed the radioactive iodine in the fallout), most were rather general conditions (listlessness, fainting, multiple organ failures, various cancers), and those more systemic conditions were not easily attributed to radiation, and so were denied. Listlessness and fainting could be attributed to anemia, which was a classic reaction to radiation poisoning, but a lot just showed up in statistics, such as rising stillbirths, child mortality, and other “general” conditions. A person could die of five different identified diseases, while the underlying cause was denied. This dynamic goes back to when the USA nuked Hiroshima, and is happening to this day with Chernobyl and Fukushima, as vested interests downplay the catastrophes, and nearly all scientists dutifully play along, with varying levels of complicity. I have seen this many times in my studies, and it is starkly evident with the ionizing radiation issue. John Gofman was marginalized from the beginning, but he was right: there is no “safe” or “healthy” exposure to ionizing radiation. It is all harmful. Radiation hormesis, first promoted by the father of the hydrogen bomb (which Wikipedia is curiously silent on ), is just part of that self-serving insanity.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th April 2021 at 10:47.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2021), Bluegreen (9th April 2021), Constance (4th April 2021), gord (7th April 2021), Gracy (4th April 2021), Joseph McAree (5th April 2021), Reinhard (5th April 2021), Trisher (5th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #9271
    Thanks

Hi:

I finished that book on Chernobyl last night, and what a read. I’ll report on it soon, but I want to comment a little on the one-star and two-star reviews that I saw at Goodreads. Those reviews that called the author a fear-monger or alleged that she heavily relied on Greenpeace call to mind those one-star reviews of Manufacturing Consent at Amazon and elsewhere. Books such as Manufacturing Consent or that Chernobyl book are like Rorschach blots: people see what they want to see, and as with Mr. Skeptic, I suspect that some of those reviewers are professionals, making up bogus reviews, to dissuade potential readers. Accusing of the author of fear-mongering language or an overreliance on Greenpeace are ludicrous charges. She did nothing of the sort.

I also want to write a sequel to my previous post on the diseases of Chernobyl, and I have alluded to this before in my writings, but will be a bit more explicit. A recurrent theme in that Chernobyl book was that the medical and scientific establishments completely ignored the issue of chronic, low doses of ionizing radiation. Acute radiation sickness was all that they cared about, the chronic conditions were all dismissed, and the studies generally did not even look for them. I have seen this many times in the medical literature, and I have to wonder if the blindness is intentional.

Take the leading causes of death in the USA in 2019, per the CDC, and seven of the top ten, for 60% of all deaths, were chronic diseases. Several were about failing organs (heart, brain, kidneys, lungs, pancreas), and artery disease and cancer are more systemic failures. IMO, those diseases are all related, and in ways that orthodox science may never investigate.

When studying fluoridation, the effects of processed food, nuclear events, deadly habits such as smoking and drinking alcohol, the impact of pollutants and industrial chemicals (asbestos, DDT, dioxins, lead, plastic, electromagnetic radiation, prescription drugs, etc., etc.), the blindness of orthodox medicine is incredible to witness, as they look in all the wrong directions, and never even suspect that all of those issues are related. I have a hard time believing that they are all that blind and stupid. Not only were chronic doses of radiation rarely explored, if ever, but for chronic issues in general, medical science almost never looks for chronic explanations and eliminating the chronic conditions that give rise to the chronic diseases. Instead, it was all about violent symptom management, with drugs, surgeries, hormones, etc., to violently manipulate the patient. Vaccination is more of the same.

I amazingly saw, in my lifetime, dietary changes go from banned quackery to the medical establishment’s first line of defense, and fasting go from the lunatic fringe to the mainstream, and being a vegetarian is now hip, instead of attacked.

Humans in Fourth Epoch societies are besieged by all manner of insult to their bodies, from processed food to various pollutants to all manner of drugs, and I think that there are “synergistic” effects in all of that, which contribute to our epidemic of chronic diseases. Reductionistic science will always be blind to issues such as this.

Medicine’s biggest paradigm shift is ahead of it, and it likely won’t happen until the arrival of the Fifth Epoch collapses all of the rackets.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th April 2021 at 15:48.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2021), Chris Gilbert (5th April 2021), gord (7th April 2021), Joseph McAree (5th April 2021), Reinhard (5th April 2021), Trisher (5th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #9272
    Thanks

Hi:

I’ll cover that Chernobyl book soon, but I want to back up to the beginning, first, on this nuclear thread. In the late 1800s, scientists discovered and began to study ionizing radiation, and the decay of unstable (i.e., “radioactive”) atoms began to be understood. Einstein’s neat E=MC2 summarized the relationship of mass and energy, and pioneers such as Marie Curie died from the effects of radiation, in her suicidal studies. The first practical application of those discoveries was to make weapons from them, as usual. As that insanity threatened to make Earth uninhabitable, the USA began promoting nuclear energy, and Nazi-era scientists were only too happy to help, with propaganda books and films for the kiddies. The Soviets played catch-up from the beginning, even before we gratuitously nuked Japan, as the Manhattan Project had been penetrated by Stalin’s gang. The Soviets joined the nuclear madness, and also began their own path to nuclear power. That Chernobyl book covers some of that history. The entire Cold War was based on fraudulent misrepresentations of Soviet capabilities and intentions, which was partly due to the USA’s eager hiring of death camp Nazis. Trying to end the Cold War cost JFK his life. The American public quickly lost interest in nuclear power in the 1940s, when its dangers became clear. But the American government mounted great propaganda efforts in the 1950s to depict nuclear energy as some kind of miracle.

At the height of the USA’s unprovoked genocide in Vietnam, as the USA sought to keep the world’s colonized peoples in bondage, Mr. Mentor invented a bomb that destroyed weaponry and did not harm people, which the Pentagon quickly suppressed. A decade later, the Pentagon pursued neutron bombs, which was Mr. Mentor’s idea turned upside-down, as it left the weaponry intact but killed all the people. That is typical of their Strangelovian mindset.

That all happened before I became an adult. I remember, when I was a teenager, a friend’s talking up the wonders of the San Onofre nuclear plant. I went to college near the Diablo Canyon nuclear plant, saw a protest at the local beach, and a protesting communist approached me. So, nuclear reactors were familiar to me while growing up, and they soon became a big part of my life. In those days, Brian helped quench Nixon’s nuclear fever, and Nixon’s plans to carpet the USA with nuclear plants (shudder).

When Dennis had his life-risking adventures in the energy business on the East Coast, he could not try it in his home state, as all of the hydroelectric projects in the watery Pacific Northwest led to the cheapest electricity on Earth, at one penny per kilowatt-hour. You can’t sell energy-saving equipment in a market like that. But Nixon’s nuclear fever infected Washington’s electric companies, they tried to build some nukes, and had the biggest municipal bond default in American history to its time. The aftermath of that catastrophe led Dennis to try it at home, and Dennis naively believed the full-page electric company ads, which begged for conservation. Dennis thought that they would give him a tickertape parade, but he brought more conservation than they had in mind. I came in at the tail-end of that snuff job, of the greatest attempt yet made to bring alternative energy to the marketplace, as Dennis put the world’s best heating system on people’s homes for free, in the most benevolent and brilliant business strategy that I ever saw or heard of, which nearly everybody lies about to this day, even talking heads in the free energy field.

After the dying company was stolen and I chased Dennis out to Boston to rebuild, we unwitting landed in the middle of another nuclear plant controversy, and my learning curve soon began to insanely steepen, after I became Dennis’s partner.

Back in Seattle, the month after I met Dennis, the Chernobyl disaster happened. It was kind of in the background of my life in those days, another nuclear catastrophe, and nobody had to convince me about nuclear power’s insanity by then. I knew it was crazy, even before I ever heard of free energy.

After we got wiped out in Ventura and I began to hit the books, nuclear energy was not high on my list of topics to study. It was just part of the general insanity, and I soon learned that free energy technology is on the planet and likely older than I am.

When Dennis finally coaxed me into going back to work for him in 1996 (which nearly landed me in prison), the nuclear issue once again raised its head, as Dennis was promoting Yull Brown. Brown’s Gas can initiate what are called “low-energy nuclear reactions” (“LENR”), which can make nuclear waste harmless. Before I picked up Yull at the airport for the Philly show, I boned up all that I could, from a fairly vast literature on the subject that Dennis had. It also helped me when I spoke at those DOE hearings with Dennis, where the hearings’ organizer told us that nuclear waste management was a racket.

In those days in New Jersey, I really began to get into the nuclear issue again, and bought a bunch of videos on the nuclear issue, including an interview of this Chernobyl insider, who said that the “International Atomic Mafia” was thwarting his whistleblowing efforts. When Dennis let me go home in early 1997, I began the study that resulted in my site today. I spent the summer of 1997 studying Julian Simon’s stable of junk food promoters, industrial chemical lovers, global warming deniers, and nuclear cheerleaders. It was a disgustingly educational and horrifying experience.

In the 24 years since then, I have studied the nuclear issue periodically, when aspects of my studies overlapped with it, such as nuking Japan and free radicals and their biological impact. Ionizing radiation is free radicals on steroids, which literally shreds organisms.

So, it was with that background that I encountered this recent book on the aftermath of the Chernobyl catastrophe, which I will cover in my next post.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th April 2021 at 15:31.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2021), Joseph McAree (5th April 2021), Reinhard (5th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #9273
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Along the lines of the obvious trait of all politicians, cartoonist Charles Schultz reminded us all of this at infrequent intervals in his daily Peanuts cartoon strip. Lucy would cajole Charlie Brown into holding a football on the ground so he could attempt a place kick. He would always remind her that she had always tricked him before when holding the football in place. Charlie would run at the ball, start to swing his kicking leg and foot, and just before kicking the ball she would snatch the ball away so he couldn't possibly kick it. His momentum always left him lying on his back and her grinning triumphantly at having fooled Charlie Brown yet again.

Lucy represented the professional political class always promising something magic that would work this time if Charlie would only give her one more chance.

Charlie represented the gullible voting multitude who could always be counted on to go for the inevitable swindle time and time again.

The football represented the ever-elusive fantasy dream of finding only ONE honest politician.

Every time Schultze published this same event, Charlie always gave in to Lucy's arguments and ended up on his back in pain and angrily swearing never again to believe Lucy.

EVERY TIME.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DASDBIL For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2021), Chris Gilbert (5th April 2021), gord (7th April 2021), Joseph McAree (5th April 2021), Reinhard (5th April 2021), Wade Frazier (5th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #9274
    Thanks

Hi DASDBIL:

As Cicero said, “Politicians are not born; they are excreted.”

Ah, I don’t want to pick on politicians too much. Their game is merely a variation of games that almost all people play, at one level or another. The game is acting like they care, when they really don’t. The billionaire philanthropists play the same game, as do those soul-sold academics and scientists in Julian Simon’s stable.

In a world of scarcity and fear, people sell out their sentience and integrity for a full belly. It is a human universal. The extremely few who rise above it are in my pantheon.

There is a spectrum of that dynamic. People such as Max end up in the middle of the food chain of their “heavens,” while my CIA-agent relative never quite figured out the reality of the blood on his hands, and tried to drown his cognitive dissonance with alcohol, which killed him. There are lots of zombies like that at Langley.

One of my favorite quotes along these lines is from Upton Sinclair:

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.”

Politicians have a “heaven” made to order. Like elites, exchange professions, and soldiers, politicians will also become obsolete in the Fifth Epoch. It works for me.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th April 2021 at 17:59.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2021), gord (7th April 2021), Joseph McAree (5th April 2021), Mare (6th April 2021), Reinhard (5th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #9275
    Thanks

Hi:

I have a lot of respect for people who devote their lives to important topics and do them justice. I have never seen better than what Ed did on explaining how our media works. It was his life’s work, writing his bio was a labor of love, and I never held it against him that he had no time for the energy issue. That Ravensbrück book that I recently read will be that author’s magnum opus, and it is a testament to the memory of those women in that death camp. Some survivors rarely spoke about their experiences, if ever, until that author arrived to interview them. That author “only” devoted years of her life to that effort, and many works that I have read were the results of years of investigation and study, usually at least several years. Some were their life’s work.

I consider that Chernobyl book to be in a similar category. As is common with works like it, the author, Kate Brown, lived in the Soviet Union in the 1980s, and her long relationship with it led to her professional studies of it. She spoke the language, and interviewed people whom had never before been asked about their Chernobyl experience by foreigners, or by anybody.

Unlike in the USA, the collapse of the Soviet Union made documents available that were formerly government secrets, so that scholars such as Brown could do her work. Like all governments, the Soviet Union played the secrecy game, and regularly covered up nuclear accidents and resulting deaths. A few Soviet scientists and officials refused to be obedient, and Angelina Gus’kova developed the first manual (classified at the time) on how to respond to acute radiation sickness. When she made a manual for Soviet doctors to use for injured nuclear workers, her supervisors suppressed it, with their usual veil of secrecy. Her expertise came in very handy in the wake of Chernobyl. Black’s book has numerous vignettes about people such as Gus’kova.

But the Soviets were only one focus of Brown’s book. She mentioned American scientists who worked under similar pressure, as the USA had its own problems with irradiated Americans and others (the human guinea pigs in the Marshall Islands, for instance), and the nuclear establishment in the USA had a vested interest in downplaying the Chernobyl disaster. Brown’s book is full of the American involvement in Chernobyl, and it was mostly about covering up the disaster. And, as I heard from that Chernobyl insider a generation ago, I saw the term “Atomic Mafia” in Brown’s book.

The investigators from all nations seemed to focus on PR stunts, ignoring and downplaying any long-term chronic risks (while seeming to view the Soviets as interesting guinea pigs), and the people of Belarus and Ukraine, in particular, were largely on their own, in their radioactive lands. Officials kept raising the safety limits for radiation, so that areas could be declared “safe,” when the reality was that several million people should have been relocated. The long-term chronic damage was mostly from the food they ate, including milk and berries. Some people had radiation levels that classified them as nuclear waste, and some were buried in lead-lined coffins, as they nearly glowed in the dark. In one of the many amazing passages in that book, early radium workers, who painted radium on watch dials in the USA (called radium girls), died like Curie did, and when some were later exhumed for study, their bones literally glowed.

The official Chernobyl death toll is 54 people. That has as much credibility as Kagame’s announcement after the “investigation” of the Kibeho massacre that a few hundred people died, when the real toll was about 10,000.

Recent studies of the long-term chronic effects found that affected people generally had their lives shortened by around 10-15 years. Ten years ago, a study estimated more than a million Chernobyl deaths. Brown argued that Chernobyl is better understood as being in a spectrum of nuclear events. The insane era of atmospheric nuke testing pumped a thousand times more radiation into the atmosphere than Chernobyl did. JFK ended that, too, which helped cost him his life.

Brown’s book is full of harrowing accounts of the disaster. When the residents of Ulasy, a Belarusian town, were evacuated, they all had a “strange purple suntan” from the fallout, and nearly the entire town died. They are not part of the 54 official deaths. Time after time in Brown’s book, she noted events like that, and truck drivers, wool workers, and others had their lives shortened, sometimes drastically.

Some of it was “funny,” in a macabre way. Greek wheat was sold to Italy, but it was contaminated by Chernobyl. The wheat became the center of a pissing match between Greece and Italy. The EU stepped in and bought the wheat. Then they diluted it with enough clean wheat to get the average radiation levels down. It was then given to East Germany and Africa as “aid.” You could not make it up.

In fact, mixing “hot” harvests with “clean” food is the norm. Today, all over that region, the locals make good money picking mushrooms, blueberries, and cranberries in the summer. A teacher can earn her monthly salary in a few days of picking. The pickers take them to the buyers, who weigh them and measure for radiation. They literally pay on a sliding scale, depending on how hot the harvest is. The pickers all know that the buyers mix the hotter food with cleaner, to get it all below the threshold. This is not just a tale from a distant land. My wife buys “organic” blueberries at our cooperative, and they come from Canada. At the end of the Chernobyl book, Brown wrote of her conversation with a nuclear security official. A truck was at the border, coming into the USA from Canada, and the radiation monitors went crazy. They thought that maybe somebody was trying to sneak a dirty bomb into the USA. When the customs officials looked inside, they were relieved to find only berries from Ukraine. The radiation levels were below the thresholds, and the truck came into the USA to deliver its load. I wonder if my wife will buy berries from Canada again.

In the West, the authoritative account of Chernobyl and the fallout problems was authored by an agency that openly promotes nuclear energy. This is the same kind of fox-in-the-henhouse style of Western “science” that I have seen in so many areas of public health. The UN is dominated by that “mafia,” and one passage in the book is worth quoting (many are, but I am trying to keep this relatively short):

“I elaborate on the inner workings of these UN agencies to spotlight the arsenal of tactics scientific administrators deployed to make reports of a wide range of health problems in the Chernobyl territories go away. They drew from a well-known toolbox of tactics familiar from controversies surrounding lead, tobacco, and chemical toxins. The playbook was rich and varied: classify data, limit questions, stonewall investigations, block funding for research, sponsor rival studies, relate dangers to “natural” risks, draw up study protocols designed to finding nothing but catastrophic effects, extrapolate and estimate to produce numbers that hide uncertainty and guesswork, privately slander and threaten dissident scientists, and cast doubt on known facts so that scientists must pursue expensive and duplicative investigations to prove what is clearly evident. Experts working in the United States had long deployed a similar set of tactics to undermine scientific evidence and survivor testimony about the harmful effects of exposures to low doses of radiation.”

That is an example of how the dark side operates. I saw kangaroo court operate from the inside, Ed wrote on “junk science” in the media, and I have long written about people such as Steve Milloy. The dark side is well-funded.

I really could write about Brown’s book for days, but I need to cut this short for now. It is an amazing achievement. There is also a method to my madness, seeming to take a few days out from my other work to write on this subject. However, I made a thread for this series, and now I have something to refer to, as a shorthand for this subject, when it comes up. I have been linking my essays to my forum posts, for larger treatments of those subjects, for those who want to go there. This nuclear issue is an important one that runs back to my childhood, and I’ll likely make more posts on this subject periodically.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th April 2021 at 15:13.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2021), Constance (5th April 2021), gord (7th April 2021), Icare (6th April 2021), Joseph McAree (5th April 2021), Mare (6th April 2021), meeradas (5th April 2021), Reinhard (6th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #9276
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for a few hiking pics. It is the leprechaun time of year again, and it will be spectacular here until November. I take my niece, nephew, wife, and pals hiking, and go solo all the time, too. I can’t get in all of the hikes with pals that I want to, as I have so many hiking pals and relatively few opportunities to hike with them. This year, I hope to get out with them more. “Here comes Gandalf” moments abound these days, and the flowers are beginning to bloom. It is like a fairy tale in the local woods right now, and the pics can’t do it justice, but it is fun to try.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	violets 3-21.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	204.8 KB
ID:	46511   Click image for larger version

Name:	cougar 3-21.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	294.9 KB
ID:	46510   Click image for larger version

Name:	tiger 3-21 1.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	257.2 KB
ID:	46512   Click image for larger version

Name:	tiger 4-21-1.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	239.0 KB
ID:	46513  

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th April 2021), Bluegreen (9th April 2021), gord (7th April 2021), Joseph McAree (9th April 2021), kudzy (10th April 2021), Mare (6th April 2021), Reinhard (6th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #9277
    Thanks

Hi:

On the subject of fairy tales, the Pacific Northwest is the last bastion of romantics, and many fantasy authors call it home. Robin Hobb is my wife’s favorite contemporary fantasy author, her book tours always begin in Seattle, and we attended her most recent talk, as she finished her Fitz and the Fool work, which is one of the greatest character arcs in literature. Back in 1997, I stayed up all night to finish her second book, and I have not done something like that since. Terry Brooks calls the Pacific Northwest home, and I have read all of his Shannara books upon publication, ever since I read The Sword of Shannara in 1979. Hobb and Brooks are likely finished as authors, but the rides were wonderful.

Less than a ten-minute walk from my house are the Microsoft treehouses. Romance novels often have a Pacific Northwest setting. The weather and forests seems to be an ideal setting for those kinds of authors. It probably helps me with my Fifth Epoch imaginings. In the Fifth Epoch, forests will abound once again.

Tolkien’s work featured forests, from Mirkwood to Fangorn, where the Ents lived, to Lorien, where elves lived, to the Old Forest, where Tom Bombadil lived, to the forests of Ithilien, where Frodo and Sam encountered Faramir.

So, while almost no old-growth forest exists anymore in my home state (it is all in national parks and wilderness areas, which are so vast that I’ll never see it all – but I tried ( )), the Pacific Northwest is where fairy tales can still come to life. There is a hobbit hole that you can stay in in Washington, which is one of a few. The hobbit theme plays well here.

I have mentioned that I began watching TV again with my wife, in this golden age of TV, which is a far cry from what was available when I was a child. I won’t watch anything with ads, but in these days of streaming, TV ads are gone, at least for what I watch. TV shows are like watching movies today. I don’t go to movie theaters anymore, but our home theater comes close. Sometimes I watched network shows, but again, with no ads, and one that has stuck with me was Once Upon a Time, which was filmed in, you guessed it, the Pacific Northwest.

A pair of ducks has adopted a pond that I hike by all the time, pic attached, and maybe I’ll see the fruits of procreation this spring.

Best,

Wade

Name:	ducks tiger 4-21.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	46523  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th April 2021 at 14:40.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (7th April 2021), Bill Ryan (7th April 2021), Catseye (7th April 2021), gord (7th April 2021), Joseph McAree (9th April 2021), Reinhard (7th April 2021)

35. Link to Post #9278
    Thanks

Hi:

Recently, one of my long-time students did a dive on my journey with Dennis. Dennis’s The Alternative is easily available, but his My Quest is hard to find, and may be close to impossible to obtain these days. But my pupil obtained copies and has recently been reading them. Nearly 20 years after he discovered my work, the reality of our journey finally began to become clear to him. What helped him was likening it to a coup, such as the USA’s overthrow of Iran’s government. Then, what happened to us began to make more sense, and the Rockefellers were involved in both events.

A coup analogy makes sense, and let there be no illusions about them: they were all about protecting the energy racket. Energy rackets, in one form or another, are as old as civilization.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th April 2021), Joseph McAree (9th April 2021), kudzy (10th April 2021), Reinhard (7th April 2021)

37. Link to Post #9279
    Thanks

Hi:

This will be a short pandemic post. RFK, Jr.’s site is one of the few to provide much credible challenge to officialdom on the pandemic. It has its issues, but is about the best we have at present, and RFK, Jr. has taken a prodigious amount of abuse because of it. I would not call him a conspiracist, but more of a structuralist, although he believes that his father and uncle were murdered by the same interests. I agree.

Noam has stated that “induced fear” is the primary trick that the ruling classes play, to get the masses to huddle under their “protection,” which is the greatest protection racket on Earth. Wernher von Braun’s publicist stated the von Braun was privy to some GC plans, and one was portraying ETs as the ultimate existential threat, to enact a one-world dictatorship.

So, induced fear is the name of the game, and this pandemic may be a variation of that theme, so we have a permanent emergency, to supplant the “war on terror.”

On the scientific end of the pandemic, it is by no means certain that these COVID vaccines won’t have DNA impacts, and here is the standard Establishment reaction to deaths that are almost certainly vaccine-related. For an illustration of a potential outcome, Children of Men is a tale of what might happen with our exotic vaccines. The highly experimental and technocratic, not to mention capitalistic, aspect of these vaccines is alarming.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th April 2021 at 19:57.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2021), Chris Gilbert (9th April 2021), gord (9th April 2021), Joseph McAree (9th April 2021)

39. Link to Post #9280
    Thanks

Hi:

This will be a little vaccination post, and on interventional medicine in general. One axiom of science is that correlation is not causation. That is a nice ideal of scientific investigation, but blindly following that ideal can lead to all manner of delusion. Correlations are clues for causation. Scientists can find correlation, and hypothesize on causation, which leads to new tests, to amass more evidence. Issues of the past are really issues of history, and the best that scientists can do is amass evidence that supports certainty beyond a level of reasonable doubt, as in a courtroom.

There is a very strong correlation between the arrival of behaviorally modern humans past Africa and the extinction of most of the world’s megafauna, all of its easy meat, and all other human species went extinct at the same time, too. But far too many scientists and others, as they defend their in-groups, and sometimes it can seem subtle, take what I call a position of naïve positivism, and they demand absolute proof, which will never be adduced. Behaviorally modern humans had the means, motive, and opportunity to wipe out those large animals, as they fueled the human conquest of Earth.

For many years, I have watched scientists and scholars desperately search for an explanation besides humans for those extinctions. There is a vast amount of circumstantial evidence, and very direct evidence abounds, in the form of the weapons to do it, lodged in the skeletons of the victims, or kill pits and mounds of bones from big kills. Defenders of humanity will dismiss such evidence or weight it lightly. Soon after humans invaded the Americas, a new kind of stone tool called the Clovis point appeared, those points lasted as long as the megafauna did, and then quickly disappeared from the archeological record, along with the megafauna. Clovis points have been found stuck in the ribs of mammoths, for instance. I have yet to see a disinterested scientist examine the evidence and fail to conclude that humans were primarily responsible for the megafauna extinctions, but there is a loyal opposition to that idea, and they generally make a very weak case that climate change did it, or even weaker, that a bolide event did. I read just the other day that mammals are now the smallest they have been since the dinosaur extinction, and they were huge for 40 million years, until humans arrived.

The correlation of human arrival and megafauna extinction is a global phenomenon, but because we were not there to see it happen, the naively positivist position can continue to be taken, even though almost nobody else takes that position seriously.

If you study the decline in infectious disease, it has a very strong correlation with improvements in sanitation, hygiene, and nutrition, not the use of vaccines or antibiotics, this site’s stats make it very clear, and I’ll attach three graphs from it.

The smallpox vaccine goes back to the 1700s, but between 1830 and 1890, smallpox deaths remained constant in England and Wales, and even spiked after vaccination campaigns. If you look at the data, the death rates of measles, whooping cough, diphtheria, and scarlet fever declined when smallpox did, and none of them had vaccination to thank. The vaccines for them were introduced long after those diseases had nearly vanished, and they all became far less virulent, too. For scarlet fever, no vaccine was ever introduced (they made one, but it was worse than the disease, so was never implemented), it killed more people than the others did, and its death rate declined to nearly zero before antibiotics were introduced. So, crediting vaccination or antibiotics for vanquishing any of those diseases is a huge stretch. Today, about 15-20% of all children have scarlet fever bacteria, but they don’t get sick from it.

The very strong correlation with those disease declines was the introduction of sanitation and improved hygiene and nutrition, which were all side-effects of industrialization, and the introduction of vaccines and antibiotics had no correlation at all, and with the exception of smallpox, whose vaccine failed spectacularly, antibiotics and vaccines were introduced after the war was won, but orthodox sites credit antibiotics for scarlet fever, such as this one. Flu deaths have actually increased in the USA since the 1970s, coincident with the introduction of flu vaccines (attached).

Similarly, orthodox medicine credits fluoridation with defeating caries, but it declined in non-fluoridated nations the same as it did in fluoridated ones. The increase in dental hygiene gets credit for the decline in tooth decay, not fluoride. I have followed the fluoride lawsuit against the EPA (1, 2, 3), and when reading the EPA’s defense, I was amazed to see that they defended themselves on the brain damage issue by citing one study: Phyllis Mullenix’s study in the 1990s. That study ended her career. I was amazed that the EPA had the audacity to do that.

So, there are strong correlations with the common-sense measures of improved sanitation, hygiene and nutrition, and no remotely convincing ones with the violent medical interventions of vaccination, antibiotics, and fluoridation. So, without even any correlation, how can orthodoxy claim causation? They can’t credibly do it, but it remains the dogma to this day. IMO, the germ theory of disease is deeply flawed, but it likely won’t be overturned until the Fifth Epoch ends the medical racket, and all rackets. A new paradigm of medicine and health awaits, which is actually an old paradigm.

Best,

Wade

Name:	scarlet2.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	136.0 KB
ID:	46547   Click image for larger version

Name:	scarlet1.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	46546   Click image for larger version

Name:	flu.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	46545  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th April 2021 at 14:21.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (10th April 2021), Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), gord (10th April 2021), Joseph McAree (11th April 2021), kudzy (10th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 536 FirstFirst 1 364 414 454 464 474 514 536 LastLast