Results 9,301 to 9,306 of 9306

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #9301
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,446 times in 6,322 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

To that funny little exchange that I had with Onawah, I have written it many times before, that if I had not met Dennis, I would not have much worth saying. I would have likely been among the 99%+ that needed to have free energy delivered into my life before I would have begun to understand. But, I got “lucky.”

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (21st April 2021), Bill Ryan (20th April 2021), Constance (20th April 2021), Mike (20th April 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #9302
    Thanks

Hi:

On the Left, here is where they are, as far as how close they are to understanding my message.

Those are virtuous traits. The population management ideologies herd people. The social managers are the masters of using them, to stampede the masses this way and that, and over the cliff often enough. One reason why Dennis’s efforts were doomed was because he appealed to all three ideologies. Allegiance to those ideologies requires the relinquishment of some sentience, but the reward is in-group membership, as it plays on human sociality. Above all else, it is an integrity issue, and the Left is farther along than the Right is, in general.

The Left is largely comprised of professionals, there are many scientists in those ranks, so scientific literacy is relatively high. They are not taken in, for example, by the hydrocarbon lobby‘s Global Warming disinformation campaigns.

They tend to have some kind of understanding of the relationship of energy and economy, because of their scientific literacy. They tend to support “progressive” causes, such as medical care for all, ending homelessness, supporting environmental organizations, and so on. They correctly realize that the conspiracists on the right are a crazed lot, and have little use for New Age stuff, which is largely narcissistic tripe.

That largely sums up what is good about the Left, and those virtues allow them to avoid the many mind-traps that snare so many.

My next post will deal with the Left’s limitations, which have prevented them from understanding my message, or even caring much about it. I’ll also have to distinguish between the liberal and radical left, as the radical left is far ahead in ways, over the liberal left, but also, in ways, they are the most trapped in their paradigms, which is a hazard of being so smart. Smart cult members are the hardest to deprogram.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st April 2021 at 14:12.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (21st April 2021), Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Chris Gilbert (21st April 2021), Reinhard (21st April 2021), wegge (21st April 2021)

5. Link to Post #9303
    Thanks

Hi:

Jane Goodall encountered “waterfall displays” and rain dances among the chimps, and it seems that the human connection to spirituality, ritual, and religion runs pretty deeply. So, it is no great surprise that with the rise of science, there has been a movement to turn it into a religion, known as scientism today. Materialism, rationalism, and its variants such as atheism are all religions, in a sense. Those quasi-religions, just like organized religions, have been turned into methods of social control. Bucky Fuller remarked that science was a slave profession, and that scientists were naïve and failed to see the big picture, by design. And just like with organized religion, those quasi-religions of this Epoch are based on false foundations. At age 16, I had spectacular demonstrations that the materialist models of consciousness are false. Brian had a similar experience, five years later, and little did we know it at the time, but it ruined us as mainstream scientists.

To one degree or another, all of my fellow free energy travelers had similar mystical awakenings, always based on our experiences, not any teachings or literature reviews. We were almost all scientists or scientists-in-training, and we could no longer drink the Kool-Aid of our scientific conditioning. The greatest scientists had a mystical bent, and it is the hack class, of people such as Carl Sagan and Richard Dawkins, who have tried to turn science into a religion, and the new Inquisition’s foot soldiers have been the “skeptics.” I consider organized skepticism to be a criminal enterprise, after repeated unpleasant encounters with them, and I even had my own stalker, as did Brian. McLuhan kind of gives the “skeptics” a pass, noting that their religious fervor prevents them from acting rationally. Ed noted something similar with journalists, using explanations such as “internalized values,” which made them blind to reality. Brian noted the crazed reactions to the idea of free energy that he received from the world’s leading scientists and intellectuals, he began openly wondering if humanity is a sentient species, and it is a fair question. I consider humanity a semi-sentient species: the potential is there, but it is rarely realized. I eventually generalized what we encountered, and called all of those crazed denials and the like an addiction to scarcity. Amazingly, the Left is as trapped, and maybe more so, than the Right and “middle.”

It really got weird when we approached so-called environmentalists, who were actually familiar with the free energy idea, but treated it like the enemy. All free energy newcomers think that environmentalists would be natural allies, to only be stunned to witness their reactions.

I have been doing a lot of recent study on the Scientific and Industrial revolutions, and the rise of science is a historically contingent event, like all events, and the path that science has taken was by no means preordained or all that logical, but it has worked well enough to complement the Industrial Revolution. But turning it into a religion is missing the mark. The Fifth Epoch’s science will only have a vague resemblance to today’s version of it.

Back in early 2003, soon after I read Bucky’s work, not long before Brian invited me to help found NEM, I encountered Richard Heinberg’s work, and was thus introduced to the Peak Oilers. Heinberg, unlike any other Peak Oiler that I have since encountered, actually mentioned free energy, in a semi-ridiculing way, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and contacted him. That “maverick” inventor that he mentioned was Sparky Sweet, and I knew the inside story on him. I was eager to introduce him to free energy advocates, Brian most importantly, but Heinberg did not want to hear any of it, and became a prophet of doom instead. His interest in free energy was feigned. Over the next two years, Heinberg was feted as a VIP in “progressive” circles, while Brian was shut out of the very same venues. It was bizarre, but highlighted the Left’s limitations. They would rather beat the drums of doom and austerity over even hearing of the solution that dwarfs all others.

A couple of years later, I approached the father of the free software movement, once again thinking that maybe I had found another natural ally, but I could not have been more wrong, and that father, who is a lot smarter than I am, was so impervious to the idea that he became my classic case of what I called a Level 3, entrenched in his scientism and rationalism. Free energy is “contrary to the laws of physics,” and therefore impossible, and tales of suppression are easily dismissed “conspiracy theories.” I was actually kind of happy to see leading voices of the radical left announce the Left’s ideological aversion to the idea of conspiracies, global controllers, and the like. In short, free energy and its organized suppression conflicts with their faith in how the world works. The so-called “left” has long been ensnared in their ideological straightjackets, and I gave up trying to reach them long ago.

As with psychic ability, I know that free energy technology is here, and it was initially incredible to see the stonewall resistance to even exploring any of that reality, even considering it for a second.

Part of the problem is that this subject matter has been trampled on by the crazed conspiracists, and the QAnon phenomenon is only the latest manifestation of it. I suspect that some of those conspiracists are on the payroll, as they spin their tabloid-conspiratorial yarns, which never have a shred of evidence to support them, and quite a few of them have “intelligence” connections. It serves to muddy the waters.

So, navigating between the often “sophisticated” denial of the “left” and the crazed conspiracism of the “right” is no easy task for free energy newcomers. I have more to write on this subject, and there is no group on Earth that is not already devoted to the idea of free energy (and what a mess they are, as they do more harm than good) that is receptive to free energy. The best that can be done in this milieu is to find what I call “disillusioned idealists,” who finally came to understand the Big Lies of their indoctrination and conditioning, whatever walk of life they came from, and I don’t care if it is from left, right, or center, even though the “left” has discarded the obvious lies.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Yesterday at 14:53.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Constance (Yesterday), Mare (Yesterday), Reinhard (Today)

7. Link to Post #9304
    Thanks

Hi:

These are strange times indeed, when the American military makes its interest in UFOs clear, and the mainstream media takes scientists and Silicon Valley to task for their outright disinterest in the matter. That NBC article’s quote of Woolsey is “interesting,” and I’ll buy Greer’s account of his meeting with Woolsey when he ran the CIA.

Part of the scientific disinterest is likely related to the advice that the Brookings Institute gave to NASA. The idea of ETs and their technologies blows scientists out of the water. Brian had his own life-shortening encounter with the American military over the UFO issue, and Greer later named the involved officials. My pal got a peek into Godzilla’s Golden Hoard in Greer’s early days of his Disclosure Project effort, and there is far, far more happening than meets the eye today.

That Elon Musk quote in that NBC article is typical, and also covers their replies to the idea of free energy. They are either incredibly naïve or are in on it in some way. These are surreal times to live in.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Yesterday at 19:30.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Ernie Nemeth (Yesterday), Reinhard (Today)

9. Link to Post #9305
    Thanks

Hi:

The so-called “left” has many flavors, including liberals and radicals. There are Marxist strains, we have Antifa today, and they are the same tribe that was called the Black Bloc a generation ago, comprised of delusional Young Warriors. There are environmentalists of various stripes, homeless advocates, animals rights activists, organic farmers, NGO people, churches with social improvement agendas, New Agey “progressives,” those whom I consider enlightened activists, such as the Buddhist David Edwards, those who feed and educate the world’s poor, and so on. Some just cut checks to their favorite causes, while others are in the trenches. Some are academics, such as Ed, Noam, and Howard, while others establish organizations such as ZNet and South End Press, as Michael Albert and Lydia Sergeant did. Noam and Ed spent their lives exposing “liberals” as merely imperialists with more “humanitarian” rhetoric.

I have interacted with most of them over the years. Some were heroic, such as Howard, Ed was a saint, and Noam has been the world’s leading intellectual for more than 50 years. But other than Noam’s gracious reply in 1992, I have never gotten any traction with anybody in the so-called Left, and oh, have I tried. As one pal recently told me, it is like everybody has an allergic reaction to the idea of free energy and abundance. Brian encountered the same denial/resistance/indifference, and he had access to the tops of the world’s leading academic, scientific, and “progressive” organizations.

As Serg and I discussed, the opportunities may be mostly with the Level 2s, who are not as entrenched in their indoctrination and conditioning. My experience has been that the Level 3s are arguably the most defended against the idea of free energy.

As I have written, during my studies for writing my big essay, when I developed my Epochal framework, it became very clear to me that nobody ever anticipated a new Epoch before. In fact, the coming Epoch was always unimaginable to the people living before the Epochal transition. That helped me arrive at two understandings:
    • I became far more sympathetic to people who reacted in denial and fear to the idea of free energy; I relinquished any judgement of the situation long ago, and that realization only reinforced that decision; they will only begin to wake up when the Fifth Epoch is here, and that is normal; I leave them to their slumbers;
    • I realized how rare the people are whom I seek.

We have advantages over prior Epochal transitions, as some are imagining it, in various ways. But time is also short, as we stand on the edge of the abyss.

I found that the addiction to scarcity, which all ideological adherents have in common, and I don’t care what the ideology is, is baked very deeply into the human psyche, as Bucky noted, and almost nobody has what it takes to break out of it, which begins in the heart. In a world of scarcity and fear, finding people who truly care is like hunting for needles in haystacks, and nearly everybody is content to hack at branches, if they hack at all. It is just what it is, and those are just the numbers. Humanity is on the brink of demonstrating that we are a truly sentient species, or it will be a long slide back to the bottom of the hill, probably taking most of the ecosystems with us, to start over.

The Left is farther along the awakening curve than either the right or middle, which is why I have spent so much time trying to crack that nut. But, I finally realized that the people I seek have to have awakened past all ideologies to be any good for what I am doing. A discriminating scientific perspective is valuable, but too many scientists and science worshippers miss the mark when their beginning and end is that “skeptical” approach. Flashes of insight, and skepticism toward science’s assumptions, are where the big progress comes from, which seems lost on organized skepticism.

So, I see the Left’s issues as only a special case of what the adherents of all of today’s dominant ideologies have in common: scarcity and fear. Only abundance and love can initiate the Fifth Epoch.

This post will wrap up my “Reaching the Left” thread for now, but I see occasional posts adding to it.

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Reinhard (Today)

11. Link to Post #9306
    Thanks

Hi:

I wash hiking with a pal yesterday, and when we got to the part of the trail where my wife spotted that owl, my pal heard something, looked up, and there the owl was. I snapped a bunch of the owl looking down on us. It looks like it is the owl’s territory for now, that scourge of rodents.

At the duck pond, for the first time, the drake was alone, which likely means that the hen is sitting on her eggs, and that pond will have a little navy on it soon.

The ferns and flowers are exploding right now, in this fairy tale spring on the mountain. Somebody has to document it!

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	owl 4-22-21 1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	46620   Click image for larger version

Name:	duck 4-22-21.JPG
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	46621   Click image for larger version

Name:	trilium 4-20-21.JPG
Size:	255.7 KB
ID:	46622   Click image for larger version

Name:	bleeding hearts 4-22-21.JPG
Size:	258.5 KB
ID:	46623  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Today at 16:01.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (Today), Bill Ryan (Today), Gracy May (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 466 of 466 FirstFirst 1 366 416 456 466