Results 9,321 to 9,325 of 9325

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #9321
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,593 times in 6,339 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

Once in a great while, I see activities that we will see a lot of in the early Fifth Epoch, as humanity repairs the damage it has inflicted over the millennia. Earth’s coral reefs are threatened. Just since the 1980s, a third of coral reefs have died. Nothing that dramatic has happened since the bolide that took the dinosaurs out.

Global Warming has to stop, if today’s reefs are going to survive, but people have been repairing reefs lately, and it is nice to see. In the early Fifth Epoch, there will be a lot of that kind of activity, as humanity repairs the damage.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th May 2021 at 14:22.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (9th May 2021), Bill Ryan (9th May 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (10th May 2021), Chris Gilbert (9th May 2021), Ernie Nemeth (9th May 2021), Gracy May (9th May 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), Joseph McAree (9th May 2021), Reinhard (9th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th May 2021), sunflower (9th May 2021), Trisher (9th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #9322
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,413 times in 217 posts

Here are some statistics to backup Wade's work about energy

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/ene...-talking-about

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2021), Harmony (10th May 2021), Wade Frazier (10th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #9323
    Thanks

Hi KFM:

God bless Gail. She is describing the problem well. I have interacted with her, and will write a lot about trying to reach bloggers like her.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2021), Harmony (10th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #9324
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for a pandemic post. This will be a long one, as I clean out my link stash. I am always wary of the political right. I respect “paleoconservatives,” even though I strongly disagree with their ideas. Mr. Professor was a traditional conservative, at least before he met me. When he lived with me for a couple of weeks, during my second stint with Dennis, he read Zinn’s A People’s History, and he suggested that my public work should be along those lines (it is ).

I don’t have any respect for neoconservatives, however, who had a lot do with the invasion of Iraq (Cheney, Rummy, Wolfowitz, Perle, etc.), but the so-called “left” can be as bad or worse in ways. Noam has long pointed out that American “liberals” are united with “conservatives” in their warmongering. They are both imperialists, with slightly different rhetoric.

That woman who leads America’s Front Line Doctors spoke at the capital riots, and we’ll see how it goes with her in court. That is lunatic right stuff, but I found this recent open letter from her organization to be pretty good.

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons is also out there on the right, maybe far right, but they frequently produce good stuff, such as this recent open letter on college vaccine mandates.

JFK and RFK were definitely murdered by the same interests, and it took 50 years for the Kennedy family to finally admit that they never bought the Warren Report. RFK, Jr., gets big points for that. I sure would not call RFK, Jr., a right winger or even a conspiracist, but his site’s section on the COVID issue has a lot of those right-wing sources in it, including Tucker Carlson from Fox News. It is far from the only source, but it can be challenging and wearying to keep trying to parse out the political bias from the various sources.

So-called Big Pharma is the central pillar of the medical racket. Of that, let there be no doubt. If people want to argue that the secret teams and other enforcers are not on the official corporate payroll, or even known to Big Pharma’s CEOs, that is fine, and the energy racket is similar. I am not too interested in the structure, other than to acknowledge that the people at the top know full well the game they are playing. It is that way with all the global rackets.

The germ theory of disease, first proposed by Pasteur, is ripe for being challenged, and until the pleomorphic discoveries by scientists such as Béchamp, Rife, and Naessens are given fair hearings in the halls of orthodoxy, I will always have great doubt about the germ theory and the treatments that arise from it. I suspect that the germ theory is incomplete, at best.

That brings us to this pandemic. As Nicholas Wade recently wrote, the evidence suggests that COVID was a manufactured disease made in a Wuhan lab, which Fauci was involved with, and the denials of any connection are loudly voiced by people with conflicts of interest, who lie about their conflicts. Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model is a conflict-of-interest model, endemic conflicts of interest characterize all of the rackets and most professions, and my erstwhile profession is far from exempt from that. Anything that challenges the official COVID narrative is being censored by the leading Internet platforms, as American censorship rival’s China’s. That has long been an American specialty, of achieving censorship that rivals and can exceed that of totalitarian systems. It makes one wonder what totalitarian really means, or its Orwellian use.

So, if everybody is grinding axes and lying, how the heck can the truth be pursued for something like this pandemic? The leading fiction of this pandemic is that scientists, biomedical companies, public health officials, and politicians are above the political-economic fray. None of them are, and they all have interlocking confluences of self- interest, so much that the basic science is very much in question.

Nearly a year ago, I crunched some numbers that suggested that the COVID-related deaths may have been twice the reported deaths, and a recent study confirmed that idea (1, 2). But of the nearly million American deaths attributed to COVID, only about 50,000 of them are strictly COVID-related. The people dying are basically old, fat, and unhealthy. If an American is under 70 and healthy, the chances of dying, if he/she gets COVID, is nil, at far less than a 1% chance. As I also wrote, I expect American deaths to be below normal for the next few years, as the pandemic “pulled forward” deaths, of people who would have soon died anyway.

The West has long practiced what has been called catastrophe capitalism, in that corporations and states take advantage of such catastrophes to garner more wealth and power to themselves, not much different from war profiteering, and it can be traced back as far as the Black Death.

I have far more to write about this, and I will soon, but it is time for chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th May 2021 at 17:28.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (10th May 2021), Bill Ryan (10th May 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (10th May 2021), Chris Gilbert (10th May 2021), Reinhard (10th May 2021), Trisher (Yesterday)

9. Link to Post #9325
    Thanks

Hi:

Every day, I study and write, but I am also juggling other events in my life, and I have been waylaid recently. So, my fair hearing essay is not as far along as I wish it was, and another writing project trumps it, so I am set back a little further.

I had occasion this morning to look at traffic to my site, and found this little rant about the germ theory of disease. It prominently features my work.

I am not saying that the germ theory is definitely false. What I am saying is that it is open for question, likely incomplete at best, and I see signs of racketeering around that theory, going back to its originator.

Wikipedia is outright disinformation where alternative medicine is concerned. In Christopher Bird’s book on Naessens, the book’s title called him the “Galileo of the microscope.” The only reference to Naessens at Wikipedia is his immune system treatment. Not only is the article a hack piece, there is not even any mention of Naessens’s microscope. So, in ways, it is even worse that Galileo got. At least they acknowledged that there were telescopes back then. The establishment attacks on Rife and Naessens do not even acknowledge their microscopes, calling them “impossible.”

When Brian played the Paul Revere of Free Energy for several years, and all he got were crazed reactions of denial and fear, from leading scientists, he eventually began wondering if humanity was a sentient species.

Back in the 1990s, I wrote about how the Wright brothers were ignored for five years after they first flew, how scientists jeered Edison’s’ lightbulb as “idiotic” and “impossible,” even as his lightbulbs were lighting up Menlo Park. It is a grave error to think that scientists are a bunch of open-minded free thinkers. The opposite is often the case. Soon before Brian died, he told me that the tunnel-visioned blindness of scientists is worse today than it was when the Wright brothers first flew.
    Best,

Wade

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 467 FirstFirst 1 367 417 457 467