Results 9,641 to 9,660 of 10694

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #9641
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

Before I get to the pandemic news, I need to make a post that drove me out of my sleep to write. When I initially wrote my American Empire essay, 9/11 had not yet happened. I updated it for 9/11’s aftermath, and finished with a brief postscript on the invasion of Iraq. Noam has called it the greatest crime of the 21st century so far, and he is right. In the postscript, I wrote that I did not have the stomach to write any more about Iraq’s invasion, but noted that it looked like the American Empire was getting derailed over its invasion, as it was having difficulty digesting its big prize.

In the 2000s decade, I was not planning on updating my American Empire essay. Events kept happening, but I did not write about them, and did not pay a great deal of attention to them (Libya, Ukraine, etc.), as it was more of the same, and I had begun the scientific studies that resulted in my big essay. Then I became Ed’s first and so far only biographer in 2017. Ed died four years ago last week, how time flies. In order to do a credible job on Ed’s life, I had to study his earliest political writings, reread his works with Noam, sift through my stacks of Z Magazine, Lies of Our Times, and the like. I studied his book on Rwanda with David Peterson, as I had not written on it before. I had to write about Libya, Ukraine, and other subjects, in order to do Ed’s bio, and little did I know it at the time, but I was laying the groundwork to add the past 20 years of the USA’s imperial events to my essay. I won’t get to it for years, but it is now high on my list.

All of my essays will get makeovers after I update my big essay, particularly the book-length ones. This “pandemic” will result in a pretty significant revision to my medical racket essay, as the racket has run amuck and gone global, which I wrote about more than 20 years ago, and it is in my face today.

Noam’s comments on the unvaccinated triggered a lot of reading and writing in recent weeks, and I have spent more than a week reading about Syria. Not only did I read a lot on the Internet, but I bought several books. I recently finished this one, and will finish this one this week. Oh, how agonizing a task this has been. What comes through loud and clear from the credible scholarship on the issue is that Noam’s criticisms of the Assad regime in Syria were trivial. Syria’s secret police was trained by Stasi, which has been called worse than the Gestapo, and the Assad dynasty took pages out of Hitler’s playbook in constructing its regime, some of which the author of Revolt in Syria noted. What came through strongly is that the Assad regime is like ruling classes everywhere, as they exploit those that they rule, and they didn’t really care about the Syrian people as a whole. The ethnic and religious fragmentation in Syria was deep, maybe not as great as Yugoslavia’s, but what happened in Syria was predictable. The Assad regime played factions off against each other, and ran Syria like a banana republic.

The Assad regime’s behavior was nothing novel to me, but what is striking me about The Battle for Syria is that not only did the Assad regime not care about the welfare of the people they ruled, but none of the other nations involved in Syria did, either. The people of Syria were nothing more than pawns on a chessboard, for the USA, Russia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Qatar, which are the nations that most heavily intervened in Syria. It has been dizzying to read about all of the competing factions and interloping nations, and the Syrian people bore the brunt of it, with millions of casualties, and many millions more became refugees, as more than half of Syria’s population had their lives shortened or wrecked.

The West’s interventions in Syria were relatively modest, largely because the American Empire is getting derailed, and its involvement in Syria is being called a milestone of its imperial decline by scholars of such matters. The author of The Battle for Syria wrote at length about that. But the West set the stage for it, beginning with dismembering the Ottoman Empire a century ago, capriciously drawing borders of the new “nations,” guided by oil politics, and the USA gets special credit for its genocidal interventions in Afghanistan and Iraq, going back to Jimmy Carter, and even back to the 1950s, overthrowing Iran’s government in the 1950s on behalf of the oil companies, and turning it into the theocracy it is today, as we have taken a blowtorch to the powder keg since before I was born. That part of the world is one big disaster area today, largely ruled by military dictatorships, which is how we like it.

This morning, in a half-asleep state (which is typical when I am fasting, like I am now), what I have been digesting on Syria is like a waking nightmare. But this morning’s nightmare was about far more than Syria. Humanity is on a collision course with its self-extinction, and almost nobody is doing anything about it, as they fight and scrap with each other. The “philanthropists” are completely useless and are making matters worse in ways. The so-called progressives, and I put Noam in that category, are too busy hacking at branches, and have ideological aversions to the idea that there is a root or that anything can be done about it. Brian was beside himself at their obtuseness, and he began openly wondering if humanity was a sentient species. No existing organization on Earth will help with this epochal task, and that might be the most surreal part of it all. So, I am trying to roll my own.

As I lied there in my anguish this morning, taking it all in, it led me back to one of my themes, which is: “This is what scarcity and fear look like.” Replace scarcity with abundance, and the human journey will make its most radical shift ever, into what I call the Fifth Epoch. All of the problems that concern Noam and friends simply evaporate, as side-effects, of the Fifth Epoch’s arrival. The technology to usher in the Fifth Epoch is older than I am. I have to give Greer credit, as this morning’s email from his organization cited his essay from 20 years ago and states that, to wit:

“We have identified insiders and scientists who can prove, in open Congressional hearings, that we do in fact possess classified energy generation and anti-gravity propulsion systems capable of completely and permanently replacing all forms of currently used energy generation and transportation systems.

“These devices access the ambient electromagnetic and so-called zero point energy state to produce vast amounts of energy without any pollution. Such systems essentially generate energy by tapping into the ever-present quantum vacuum energy state — the baseline energy from which all energy and matter is fluxing. All matter and energy is supported by this baseline energy state and it can be tapped through unique electromagnetic circuits and configurations to generate huge amounts of energy from space/time all around us. These are NOT perpetual motion machines nor do they violate the laws of thermodynamics — they merely tap an ambient energy field all around us to generate energy.

“This means that such systems do not require fuel to burn or atoms to split or fuse. They do no require central power plants, transmission lines and the related multi-trillion dollar infrastructure required to electrify and power remote areas of India, China, Africa and Latin America. These systems are site-specific: they can be set up at any place and generate needed energy. Essentially, this constitutes the definitive solution to the vast majority of environmental problems facing our world.

I have seen Greer in action enough in this realm to strongly doubt that he is the man to bring free to the world (no individual can, and the entire field is in a state of arrested development), but I don’t know of anybody more credible than Greer who is discussing those issues.

Well, time to see if I can get a little more sleep this morning.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th November 2021 at 15:42.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (15th November 2021), Bill Ryan (15th November 2021), Ewan (18th November 2021), Franny (16th November 2021), Joseph McAree (17th November 2021), kudzy (17th November 2021), Pam (19th November 2021), Reinhard (15th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #9642
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for some pandemic posts. Today, RFK Jr.’s book came out on Fauci and the medical racket. I’ll report on it when I finish it. It already got a one-star review from a lab tech who didn’t even read it. There is going to be a lot of that. That said, a blurb from Mike Adams on the book does not help RFK Jr.’s cause, IMO. From what I have seen, Adams, like most conspiracists, has very poor discernment, such as his all-in with QAnon. I am barraged with right-wing stuff daily, and most of it is likely invalid. But the Left is completely blinded to the medical racket’s realities, and essentially parrots orthodoxy, even Noam. It took me many years to understand what I was seeing, but it seems that science is an object of worship with the Left, while the Right is usually scientifically illiterate and buys anything that aligns with their paranoid worldview. Neither perspective will get us where we need to go.

I admit to my amazement that the Propaganda Model is essentially a conflict-of-interest model that Noam said actually applies to all intellectuals in capitalist societies, but he can’t seem to fathom the awesome conflicts of interest that pervade science, and medical science in particular. Even the defenders of science call medical science the flimsiest and most corrupt arm of all the sciences. In Lustig’s latest, he wrote that if you threw out all of the studies underwritten by the food processors and others with conflicts of interest, then the scientific findings often point in the opposite direction. Lustig called Western medicine a racket. Imagine that. Ed and Noam continually pointed out how questioning the USA’s benevolent motives was unthinkable in the media. But Noam seems unable to see the identical dynamics in medical science. As I have written, this is a paradigmatic issue. The medical racket is too entrenched to go quietly, just like all of the rackets. Only the arrival of the Fifth Epoch will kill the rackets, and only free energy can do that.

California’s governor got his booster just before Halloween, and then disappeared for a couple of weeks. Boosters, only a few months after the initial vaccines, are tacit admissions that the vaccines don’t work well (which Fauci and Gates recently admitted). RFK, Jr.’s organization published an article that Newsome may have had a vaccine reaction, which was why he disappeared. The governor published a photo on Halloween with his family, looking healthy, and said that he disappeared to spend Halloween with his family. That is the problem with publishing rumors – they are often incorrect, and it looks like either RFK, Jr., got taken in or just got swept up in conspiracist gossip, but he claimed that the rumor came from a close associate of Newsome’s. I doubt that anything will come from stuff like that, and RFK, Jr.’s organization has published flimsy stuff like that more than once. Of course, the media pounces on those instances to dismiss all of his work and censor it.

The mainstream issues a never-ending stream of propaganda, to help enforce draconian vaccine mandates (when there is no convincing evidence that vaccination ever conquered any disease), and censors anything that challenges it as “misinformation.” We are living in Orwell’s worst nightmare today, but few realize it, which is also what Orwell wrote about.

So, the Left parrots corrupt orthodoxy, just as the mainstream does, while the Right labors under the spell of paranoid conspiracism. In Brian’s parlance, what is a truth-seeker to do? It is not easy, but I have been navigating this minefield for more than 50 years. So, here comes my latest on sifting through the “pandemic” rubble.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th November 2021 at 18:02.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (16th November 2021), Bill Ryan (16th November 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (17th November 2021), Chris Gilbert (16th November 2021), Ewan (18th November 2021), Franny (16th November 2021), Gracy (16th November 2021), Harmony (17th November 2021), Joseph McAree (17th November 2021), kudzy (17th November 2021), Pam (19th November 2021), Reinhard (16th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #9643
    Thanks

Hi:

Briefly, I am essay writing now, and will try to find a cadence for forum posts, maybe something every other day. We’ll see what ends up working best, but I need to focus on essay writing now. I am reading RFK, Jr.’s book on Fauci. I read his book on his family, and he is a lucid writer. The Anthony Fauci that comes across in RFK Jr.’s book reminds me of Morris Fishbein, another money-grubbing face of American medicine who was a quack extraordinaire.

Everything that Fauci does is designed to help his patrons, meaning Bill Gates and Big Pharma. American health has been unravelling ever since Fauci took the helm in the 1980s. We rank last in most health measures among industrialized nations (with the largest medical bill, by far), and have the highest COVID death rate among Western nations and the highest death count on Earth, as Fauci fights prevention and early treatment in favor of Frankensteinian vaccines, which have been a huge windfall for Big Pharma.

American life expectancy has fallen by nearly two years since the pandemic began (and more than three years for Latinos and blacks, as minorities bear the brunt of this, as usual), and the vaccines themselves may be contributing to the decline in life expectancy. It is the greatest American health catastrophe since World War II, and Fauci is its primary author. You won’t find any such discussion in our Orwellian media about this, and for that alone, RFK Jr.’s book is a must read. We are experts at doing that to other nations, and now we are doing it to ourselves, all on behalf of capitalism.

Fauci has not only admitted that he has repeatedly lied to the public during this “pandemic,” as a form of population management (such as regarding masks), but he is either a habitual liar or has dementia. While arguing in September that the unvaccinated should not be allowed to fly on commercial airplanes (and his opinion on this subject matters far more than Noam’s! ), he reminisced about getting his measles and mumps vaccines as a child. The only problem with that is that the vaccines did not exist when he was a child. They did not exist when I got those harmless childhood diseases as a child a generation later. It is like when Ronald Reagan told war stories as if he had lived them, but they were scenes from movies he saw. And Fauci is the face of American medicine, shudder.

In the end, like Fishbein, while Fauci is the face of the medical racket, he is just reading his script. He sold his soul long ago.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th February 2022 at 05:00.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (17th November 2021), Bill Ryan (17th November 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (17th November 2021), ediwedi (25th November 2021), Ewan (18th November 2021), Harmony (17th November 2021), kfm27917 (19th November 2021), kudzy (17th November 2021), Pam (19th November 2021), Reinhard (17th November 2021), wondering (19th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #9644
    Thanks

Hi:

Fasting away, within ten pounds of my college weight, will get there before year-end, plan to keep it there, and I plan to get in extraordinary physical condition next year – for an old man. I was raking leaves in my yard on Monday, and two deer came sauntering by, eating the neighbors’ gardens, which makes sense, this time of year. The moon photo was taken as I got home from a walk in Microsoft’s woods yesterday evening with my wife, looking down my street. The week I ate, last week, I got in four days of hiking, the short ones this time of year, of only a few miles, which keeps the joints oiled. Next week, I’ll eat again, for Thanksgiving week, and do several more hikes, some with pals. The local woods give plenty of the “Here comes Gandalf” shots, such as attached. No complaints. Busy doing essay writing, etc. Life is good, about as good as it has ever been for me, during this daily insanity. It will help with my writing.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	deer 11-15-21 1.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	47923   Click image for larger version

Name:	deer 11-15-21 2.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	47924   Click image for larger version

Name:	street 11-1-21.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	47925   Click image for larger version

Name:	woods 11-5-21.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	205.2 KB
ID:	47926  

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (18th November 2021), Bill Ryan (18th November 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (18th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Joseph McAree (21st November 2021), kudzy (18th November 2021), Mike (18th November 2021), Pam (19th November 2021), Reinhard (30th November 2021), wondering (19th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #9645
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

What is your fasting routine Wade? Just liquids?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy Vasiliadis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Joseph McAree (21st November 2021), wondering (19th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #9646
    Thanks

Hi Billy:

I began fasting when I was 17, did water fasts for six years, and the most I ever got up to was six days, and it was an ordeal to walk a mile. When I was 23, I began juice fasting, and it was easy, with my longest at 45 days. I have done smoothie fasts, with protein drinks, but now I just have juices. Orange, apple, acai, carrot, blueberry, cherry, etc., and a glass of sparkling juice at night if I am feeling extravagant. I used to make my own juices, but that was too much work. I used to backpack on fasts when I was younger, but have not done that for nearly 20 years. The more calories on a juice fast, such as smoothies, the less weight you lose. What I am doing now loses about 0.75 pounds a day, which is a lot for me, as 0.5 was more typical, but I did smoothies and the like. How I am fasting now is my ideal, I think.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th November 2021 at 15:10.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (18th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Joseph McAree (21st November 2021), kudzy (18th November 2021), Pam (19th November 2021), wondering (19th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #9647
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Wade,

That is quite amazing that you started fasting at such a young age. Do you remember what drove you to attempt that at just 17? From what I've seen, many people turn to fasting as a way to treat illness which modern medicine has not been able to treat. I have read of some really remarkable healing stories some have achieved through fasting.

I have done a few fasts myself, never to lose weight, but to treat an ongoing autoimmune condition. I first tried water fasting but like you have described also, could barely last 2 days because of how weak I felt. Then I tried juice fasting which was much easier, the longest one I did lasting roughly 1 month. The amazing thing about the juice fasting experience was how I only needed 4-5 hours of sleep a night. After the first few days of juice fasting, I have found that hunger basically dissipates, and then the rest is much easier.

I plan to do more fasting, as it really helps with the autoimmunity, but the major problem is the weight loss, which I can scarcely afford. I'm trying to find a way to fast, which reaps the health benefits, but without losing any weight and perhaps to even gain some. Smoothie fasting might be an alternative. I will need to look into that.

Billy.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billy Vasiliadis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Joseph McAree (21st November 2021), Pam (19th November 2021), Wade Frazier (19th November 2021), wondering (19th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #9648
    Thanks

Hi Billy:

If I think about my fasting, it was just a continuation of my family’s going “health nut” when I was 12. But I was the only person in my family who began a fasting regimen. I went vegan a few years later, which again, nobody around me did. I was a freak. I had my mystical awakening the year before I began fasting (also the year that I had my cultural awakening and got my first energy dreams). If you had met me then, I would have been the straightest arrow that you ever met, one of those Boy Scout types. Looking back at those days, I can see where I was heading with my life, being the freak that I was, but if you had told me what lied ahead for me, I would not have believed any of it.

Yes, fasting on smoothies and the like will help you fast (if you don’t have protein, the autophagy will still work, which fasting triggers, and is the important part) without losing much weight. From what I have read over the years, there are two primary reasons for the skyrocketing autoimmune diseases in our world over the past 40 years or so:

You can’t do anything about the vaccinations that you received, other than to not get any more of them. But you can eliminate processed food from your diet, if you have not already. I am here, if you want to discuss further.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th November 2021 at 11:46.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (19th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Joseph McAree (21st November 2021), Reinhard (24th November 2021), Trisher (19th November 2021), wondering (19th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #9649
    Thanks

Hi:

I have decided to not write any more pandemic posts until I finish RFK, Jr.’s book on Fauci and the medical racket. It is enraging like no other book I have read in a long time. Like Fishbein, I think that the case can be made that Fauci is a genocidist, as he does the medical racket’s bidding. Even the craziest conspiracy theories around Fauci and COVID have plausibility, although it could just be the confluence of money-grubbing, social control, and a craving for power. Gates is up to his neck in it, too. It is a dark, dark story, with global implications. Definitely not the Fifth Epoch.

When I finish RFK, Jr.’s book, then it will a series of pandemic posts. Until then, I will be hard at work on essay writing.

Best,

Wade

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (20th November 2021), Bill Ryan (19th November 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (20th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Joseph McAree (21st November 2021), kudzy (19th November 2021), Pam (10th December 2021), Reinhard (19th November 2021), Trisher (19th November 2021), wondering (19th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #9650
    Thanks

Hi:

To revisit my reply to Billy on fasting, I think that today is day eight of my current fast, but I am not entirely sure. Fasting is so easy for me now that I don’t track it as much as I used to, when I would count each day. I am in a euphoric state by the second day when I fast. There isn’t any drug like this. My IQ probably goes up ten points when I am fasting. I decided to write a little narrative on my fasting and health history.

When my family went “health nut” when I was twelve, changing our diets to whole foods, it was to save my father’s health, and it worked spectacularly. The book that inspired our change was banned in the USA the next decade, but its advice forms the first line of defense to artery disease by orthodoxy today. The only person I keep in touch with from my grade school days in Ventura can still recite my lunches from eighth grade: apple, orange, banana, cucumber, celery, a lettuce-wich with ground beef, and some other odds and ends (carob instead of chocolate, when it came to candy bars, which was a rare treat). People made fun of my diet in those years, not in a mean way, but usually good-naturedly. I was lovably eccentric to my friends.

My first fasting influence was Paul Bragg, whom I later exposed as a charlatan. After reading his magnum opus (which may have been ghost-written), I began fasting when I was 17, soon after I got back from Boys State. Bragg recommended water fasts, and for six years, that was the only kind of fast that I did, and it was so hard. Bragg was not my only holistic health influence. I also read Paavo Airola’s book on fasting back then, and he recommended juice fasts.

When I chased my first girlfriend to the university, and she dumped me a week after we got there, I was the straightest of arrows. That year was the beginning of some emotionally difficult years for me (and I am emotionally centered, which brings its challenges). I did not have to work that first year at the university, as I had saved up enough money in Ventura (I had more money to my name when I left for the university than I would have again until I was nearly 50 years old). That year, I just hit the books, got straight A’s, and had my best year as an athlete. I was 21 that year, but had never really imbibed alcohol in my life. I just didn’t understand the attraction. As a junior college transfer in a dorm with mostly freshmen, I became the designated alcohol buyer, and a couple of roommates actually got my driver’s license with their face on it, during those innocent days of identity theft. They just showed up at the license bureau, said they were me and lost their license, and they just gave them a new one with my name and their face. One tried to get into a nightclub with my license, but the bouncer was on the track team and would not let him in with that obviously fake ID. Today, that might merit prison. Those were such innocent times.

On my 22nd birthday, I decided to see what the fuss was about and got drunk for the first time. That began a 20-year battle with the bottle. I was forced into drinking regularly during my LA days, in my worthless profession, which was when my drinking problems really began. I tried to quit for ten years, before I finally did in 2000. My college roomie saw me get drunk for both the first time and last time in my life. In LA, I was also forced into eating meat, which I gave up soon after leaving that job, and I have been a vegetarian ever since. We’ll see if I go vegan again. Today, my only animal products are mainly eggs (“happy chicken” eggs, but I know that they are not that happy – in the Fifth Epoch, everybody will likely be vegan, and won’t have to worry about any nutrient deficiencies – it will be easy if it becomes a societal priority), a little cheese, and butter occasionally. I have not willingly eaten anything with a brain since the 1980s.

For six years, I did water fasts. The longest water fast I ever did was six days, in my last year at the university, and it was an ordeal. I had to walk about a mile to the university union. Several days into that fast, I did so, and it was a heroic feat, as I felt like I would pass out. So, fasting how Bragg recommended it was hard, and after I helped expose his charlatanry, I wondered if he really fasted much. His accounts of ten-day water fasts, with no loss in energy, seem farfetched to me today.

In late 1982, when I lived with my mother and stepfather, as I was preparing to begin my career in LA, I decided to finally try a juice fast. I did it for three days, and it was effortless. A week later, I did 32 days, and it was easy and one of my life’s revelations. I have not done a water fast since then. I think that juice fasts (clear juices, and especially nothing with protein in it) cleanse nearly as much as water fasts do, and are infinitely easier to do.

I had to give up my vegetarian ways in LA, but almost never ate red meat, which made me feel terrible (I can’t be around red meat today, as it makes me nauseous). I only ate fowl if I could: chicken and turkey. Sometimes, I would be in the office unassigned or by myself at a client’s, and I would sneak in ten-day fasts. Those probably saved my health from getting a lot worse in those days.

When I had those bizarre events in early 1986, culminating in that voice sending me straight to Dennis, I was a physical wreck. Just last week, I was talking to my Seattle roommate during my days with Dennis in Seattle, and he remarked then, as he did in 1986, as I was about to chase Dennis to Boston, that I was a physical wreck when I met him in March 1986. He said that I looked about 40 years old, when I was really 27. 1986 was my life’s happiest year (although this past year is competing for that honor), and my lifetime’s best hiking year (and this year comes in a close second, and my best year might still be ahead of me), and by the time I left Seattle for Boston, my roomie said that I had completely rejuvenated, but I still drank and was not quite a vegetarian yet.

I actually tried to go vegan in the spring of 1986, but was disinformed by “health advocates” about how much protein I really needed, tried to go vegan by eating spirulina, and soon got an allergic reaction to it. I did not go vegetarian until 1987.

In my LA days, I not only did ten-day fasts when I could, but I did a 40-mile backpack in the summer of 1983 on a juice fast (when I injured my knee, which was another event that was a mortality lesson – I could not just sit at a desk for a year and then backpack in the mountains for a week, although I still did it until 1996, but far more carefully).

When I chased Dennis out to Boston, within a couple of weeks of my arrival, I did my lifetime’s longest fast so far, of 45 days, and I did it partly because it was cheaper than eating. I drank a gallon of apple juice each day, which cost $2.25. I had not yet learned the trick of diluting apple juice for fasts (about a third diluted), which I recommend to anybody who fasts on apple juice. Undiluted apple juice fasting caused gastrointestinal issues for me.

On fasting euphoria, in those early years, I did not experience it that much, if at all, and it was not why I fasted. I did it to cleanse and lose weight. I knew some other people who fasted, but only a few. In those days, bulimic women would fast, and I saw articles, seemingly aimed at those women, which stated that fasting was a dangerous practice, should only be done under a doctor’s supervision, and didn’t really have much in the way of discernable health benefits. The mainstream treated fasting like a fanatical and unhealthy practice. Europe had fasting clinics that were very popular, but in the USA, fasting was considered part of the lunatic fringe. That was more of the medical racket at work, IMO. I am amazed that I lived to see fasting go mainstream, with even a Nobel Prize handed out, as its miraculous effects are finally being acknowledged. No regular faster had to be convinced of that. We could easily tell how it impacted our health.

It was about day 37 of that 45-day fast when I became Dennis’s partner, which was one of my lifetime’s most momentous events. I might have been euphoric then, and it might have influenced what I did, and if so, I consider that a divine event, even with the three years of horror that it led to. Two years after becoming Dennis’s partner, he was in solitary confinement and my life had been shattered. Going bankrupt was the least of my problems in 1988, which was my life’s worst year, by far. But it preceded the greatest miracle that I ever witnessed, which we all realized was a case of divine intervention.

I doubt that I fasted much after that 45-day fast, except when backpacking, for the next several years. My years in Ohio were blessedly peaceful and happy, in those early days of my marriage, although, as usual, the pace at my job (relentless 60-hour weeks most years) burned me out, and by early 1996, I was on Prozac, which was a nightmare. But, during those last nightmare years, one day, I decided to do a fast, which I had not done in several years. Of course, I had no alcohol when I fasted. I did a seven-day fast as I recall, in 1995 or 1996. I vividly recall awakening on the morning of day six, and it was the best I had felt in several years. That was the first time that I really recall being euphoric while fasting. It was an amazing feeling. And as Billy noted, people need less sleep when they fast. I probably get more like five-to-six hours a day when I fast, but that can vary. I had days when I only slept for four hours. I don’t sleep very deeply when I fast, and my body is so used to fasting that, as I noted, I am euphoric by the second morning. On my current fast, I am euphoric during all of my waking hours.

As revelatory as that fast was in Ohio, I still battled with the bottle for several more years before finally quitting in disgust in 2000. I know that year-round hiking with Brent, combined with the fact that I became a sad drunk rather than a happy drunk, as my mid-life crisis hit, was instrumental in my finally giving up drinking. If I had not given up drinking, I might not be here today. Brent helped save my life.

I really began to battle my weight in my early 40s. When I began that job at InfoSpace in 2003, for the first five years, it was 60-hour weeks, as usual. I helped found NEM just before I got the job, the USA invaded Iraq a few months earlier, those were nightmare years for me, the clouds did not begin to part until after Dennis invited me to the White House, and I began to get therapy again. Therapy works!

Having a wife who is a restaurant connoisseur was not a good influence on my diet, and I gradually lost my whole-food-diet ways. I always liked sandwiches, and it is about the only processed food that I will eat today, maybe once a month or so. The pace at InfoSpace was ferocious, but it was the best-paying job of my life, and they were generally happy years, career-wise, but I was burned out again for the last couple, which led to my asking for a “sabbatical” after ten years there, which resulted in my losing that job. I prepared our SEC filings, mostly 10-Qs and 10-Ks, so once a month each quarter, I worked 60-70 hour weeks and more, to get those filings done (I did a 100-hour week during a restatement, which included an all-nighter), and early on at InfoSpace, I began a fasting regimen again, as a way to survive those quarter-ends and lose weight at the same time. It was my secret weapon.

That fasting regimen worked, but I would gain back the weight I lost during the quarter, and lose it again during my month-long fasts during crunch time. As my weight yo-yoed, I knew that something was awry. I hiked year-round, so was in pretty good physical condition for somebody my age, but I gradually gained weight in those years. When I was vegan and the skinniest javelin thrower in California, I weighed about 141 pounds. When I went from being a vegan to eating six eggs a day and weight-training during that peak athletic year, I quickly gained over 20 pounds of muscle, and weighed about 163.

In Ohio, my sedentary life saw me hit 170 pounds, which I jokingly called “corpulent” and “rotund.” When I began at InfoSpace, I was probably 175. I got down to 149 pounds one morning, on one of my fasts in those days, but would put it right back on over the next two months. After several years at InfoSpace, I crept up to the 180s at times. I was losing the battle. The first few years working there, I often grabbed a gourmet cheese sandwich at a shop in the building’s lobby, but I eventually gave it up, as I knew that it was partly responsible for my yo-yoing weight. By the time I lost my job in 2013, I weighed in the low 180s. It was my new normal. Even though I took a couple years off to write my big essay, and had great hiking years (when I also realized that I had had my fair share in this lifetime, and everything since then has been gravy), I still hovered around 180.

I began my last career job in 2015 and, as usual, it turned into a nightmare in 2016, as nearly all of the accounting-finance department was fired or quit, and I had to help hold the place together. I worked about a dozen all-nighters that year. I would work until between 10 PM and midnight, crawl into my car for a few hours, resume working, go home at 9 AM or so, shower and sleep for a couple of hours, and then go back at it, and I was nearly 60 years old! That was no way to live, in insane corporate America, and in those years, my weight crept into the 190s. I hiked when I could, and I would not have survived that if I was drinking, but that pace took its inexorable toll once again.

More than 20 years ago, I became aware of Hulda Clark’s protocols, did her parasite cleanse (sans the zapper, and as a vegetarian, doubt that I have ever had much of a parasite issue), and did her gallbladder flushes. Of course, the medical racket’s defenders call her flushes some kind of voodoo, but I know better. About five years ago, when I weighed about 195, I had not done the gallbladder flush for at least a decade. I got my first gallbladder attack, which is from passing a gallstone, and had a painful hour or so, which I thought was just from a tight belt (which I had run out of belt notches for ( ). About a week later, I had 13 hours of agony, and thought I was dying. I had the classic agony in front, just below my ribs. I groaned with each breath. I was home alone, and after a few hours, staggered to my computer, Googled my symptoms, and realized that it was “only” a gallbladder attack. I crawled into bed for several more hours of agony, but satisfied that I was not dying.

The next day, I began the two-week parasite cleanse, followed by a gallbladder flush, and have not had an attack since then, which is in believe-it-or-not territory for medical-racket defenders. Usually, an attack like that means a bunch more are coming before the gallbladder is surgically removed. So, I knew that my weight was an issue, and my hikes gradually became less rigorous, but I was still on the killer pace at work, and grabbed my meals at the nearby Safeway, such as microwave meals of fettucine alfredo. I knew that it was no way to live, but was not sure what I could do about it, on the corporate treadmill. I tried fasting again, but couldn’t do them for long. I had intense cravings when I fasted, which was kind of new to me, particularly that intense, and I did not know what was wrong.

About three years ago, my wife suggested that I go on the Whole 30 diet. I had never done a structured diet like that before, but had nothing to lose. It was revelatory. After a month of just whole foods, my metabolism radically changed. Fasting became easy again. I then realized just how great was the toll that processed food took on my health, and I have been slowly eliminating processed food from my diet. But my wife and house guests often had atrocious processed food diets, and I found myself eating the garbage, so it was a struggle. Every processed food gift that comes into our house this Christmas season is going straight into the dumpster or to the neighbors.

Then, I lost my job almost exactly a year ago. Last Christmas, I hit 200 pounds for the first time. I knew that I had a big problem, and began earnestly changing my regimen to only whole foods. By March of this year, I was in the low 180s. When spring hit, I became a hiking maniac. I got in a hiking shape that I never thought that I would see again. Today, ten mile days with a 3,000 foot elevation gain are no big deal. Just one year ago, that would have been a big deal. In 2017, I had an ordeal in the mountains, as the fat old man labored with altitude sickness. This coming year, I could likely do that trip easily.

Even though I was still in the low-180s, for the first time in 20 years, my weight did not yo-yo. I stayed between 180 and 185 from March to October, when the high hiking season was over. I was already getting to the straight-and-narrow, but then I read Metabolical, and it was driven home more forcefully how processed food is the enemy of health.

I began doing fasting stints in October. I think that this is my second fast, the first was for about 12 days, and this morning when I got up, I weighed 167. I will eat Thanksgiving week, go back to fasting afterward, plan to get into the 150s before I stop these rounds of fasting, will then begin upper-body-building and serious hiking, and plan to get into extraordinary physical condition next year, for an old man.

I have eliminated nearly all processed food from my diet today. A little olive oil and a little cheese is about it, and the stray monthly sandwich or burrito. I plan to never be fat again, and I’ll probably do fall fasting each year, for probably only a couple of weeks, to clean the pipes. I probably could not have done this while I was working, or I would have had to give up writing and any other extracurricular activities. At my age, something has to give. But my career is over, this new regimen will add at least ten good years to my life, and now I expect to go out like Ed and Howard did, charging to the end. We’ll see what kind of a dent I can help make.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th November 2021 at 15:49.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (20th November 2021), Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (20th November 2021), Bluegreen (1st December 2021), Chris Gilbert (22nd November 2021), Dennis Leahy (24th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Joseph McAree (21st November 2021), JRS (21st November 2021), kudzy (25th November 2021), Pam (10th December 2021), Reinhard (24th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #9651
    Thanks

Hi:

Briefly, recent events have cut into my writing time a little. I have been reading RFK, Jr.’s book, when I have the time. It is a pretty big book, at almost 500 pages. It isn’t fluff. After doing a quick table-of-contents search, it looks like RFK, Jr., is not going to advocate some kind of global technocratic dictatorship being behind this COVID insanity, like Mercola does, like I get from the right wing daily. RFK, Jr., has always taken a more structural approach, which is laudable. Much of his book just points out the surreal conflicts of interest in the medical racket, from top-to-bottom, as all players bow to the trillions of Big Pharma, abetted by “philanthropists” such as Bill Gates, and the media can’t seem to see any of it, as usual. Fauci and his minions sold their souls long ago. I am always cautious about attributing to conspiracy what can be explained by a lust for wealth, power, and control, and even if there is a global conspiracy to install that “technocracy,” it is once again 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity, as I learned long ago. Making the global elite into another out-group is not the answer. Conspiracism is a disease of the mind and spirit.

Yesterday, I saw the latest on J.K. Rowling, as she was attacked for advocating that fantasy does not erase biology. Those so-called transsexuals can do all of the surgeries and hormones that they want, but it will not change their biological sex. If fact, it removes them from humanity’s gene pool, as they pretend to be the other sex. It has become so crazed in the Seattle area that I have a trans-dog in my circles, and therapists face prison if they caution their teenage clients from having irreversible surgery to ape the other sex. Oh, what postmodernism has wrought. It is like something out of a Monty Python skit. The medical racket takes full advantage of those confused people, gaining lucrative customers for life. I am no fan of Steven Pinker, but his The Blank Slate highlights postmodernist zaniness as it denies human nature.

There is a new kind of crime in the USA, which you used to see in Third World nations, as the sun begins to set on the American Empire.

This kind of insanity and evil is in all directions that we can see. As I often state, this is what scarcity and fear looks like, only abundance will cure it, and only free energy can make abundance happen.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th November 2021), Bluegreen (1st December 2021), Chris Gilbert (24th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (25th November 2021), Ewan (24th November 2021), kfm27917 (24th November 2021), kudzy (25th November 2021), Pam (10th December 2021), Reinhard (24th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #9652
    Thanks

Hi:

I was recently informed of RFK, Jr.’s interview with Tucker Carlson, and I watched it. He is actually living up to the Kennedy legacy. My relationship to the Kennedys is a little complicated (1, 2, 3), but I can be called kind of proud of RFK, Jr.’s effort. He is giving the good fight. I write this post because I discovered in that interview that in RFK, Jr.’s book, he devoted its last chapter to discussing the “conspiratorial” aspect of the “pandemic” response, which I did not think that he did when I skimmed the table of contents. So, I skipped to the end and read the final chapter, and Kennedy chronicled the “War on Germs” that replaced the “War on Terror.” It is the same formula, of scaring the public to huddle under elite “protection,” which has long been the greatest protection racket on Earth. Bill Gates is following in John Rockefeller’s footsteps in more ways than one, as he plays his dirty little games.

As I wrote earlier, life expectancy in the USA has declined by nearly two years due to the efforts of Fauci and friends. So, Americans are being targeted with genocide, and still we sleep, “liberals” worship Fauci, etc. In my circles, only one other American that I know of has not been vaccinated. I can’t even influence anybody in my life on these issues, which is just more of the same for why I know that I seek needles in haystacks.

So, RFK, Jr., gives a nod to rising plutocracy in the USA, but the USA has been a plutocracy from the beginning. In reading the final chapter of RFK, Jr.’s book, there was nothing really new to me, and I’ll comment more when I finish the book.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th November 2021 at 16:40.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (25th November 2021), Bill Ryan (25th November 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (27th November 2021), Bluegreen (1st December 2021), Chris Gilbert (25th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (25th November 2021), Ewan (25th November 2021), Pam (10th December 2021), Reinhard (30th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #9653
    Thanks

Hi:

Briefly, I am working on my fair hearing essay, on the science and medicine chapter of it, as it turns out. I am putting the past year of study to good use for it. I’ll publish the chapter draft when I am done with it.

I am also plunking along on reading RFK, Jr.’s book on Fauci. As I have mentioned, RFK, Jr., is far more into the structural aspects of the medical racket than the conspiratorial ones. His book is so far proving to be a revelation to me. When I first wrote my medical racket essay back in 1999, I also emphasized the structural aspects, even the paradigmatic aspects, of the medical racket. The conspiratorial aspects certainly exist, with hit teams and the like, but what RFK, Jr.’s book is proving to be to me is an update of how the medical racket works today. I knew that the medical racket had become even more deeply embedded into the institutions of American medicine, and RFK, Jr.’s book is providing the details of it.

I have long stated that medicine makes a very poor bedfellow with capitalism and national security states, and RFK, Jr.’s book is laying that out in no uncertain terms. I wrote about Peter Duesberg’s defrocking over his AIDS stance, but I did not know that Fauci led the defrocking. Kennedy is giving the faceless bureaucrats names.

I have long written that there is no convincing evidence that vaccination ever conquered any disease, and that infectious disease deaths steeply declined long before the rise of vaccination and antibiotics. Kennedy repeats those easily proven facts, and noted that by the late 1940s, Congress proposed abolishing the CDC and other health agencies, because the battle against infectious disease had been won. Of course, the bureaucracy fought for survival, and the war on cancer replaced the war on infectious disease in the halls of the American medical bureaucracy.

Kind of like how the USA revived the “War on Terror” after the Soviet Union collapsed and 9/11, to scare the public into elite social management programs, the bureaucracy kept trying to revive infectious disease scares and promoted vaccination. I am not kidding: Anthony Fauci’s favorite book is The Godfather, and his motto literally is, “It’s nothing personal, only business.” In the late 1960s, when Fauci went to work for the NIH, the same folks who gave us fluoridation, they were hard at work trying to find a new infectious disease scare, and AIDS was born in the early 1980s. Duesberg’s stance was that AIDS was not the infectious disease it was portrayed as, but was due to immune system failure from the drug-use culture among gay men (poppers in particular), another book I am reading covers the same territory, as does Kennedy’s book.

So, Fauci’s rise to fame and fortune came with AIDS, and Kennedy’s book portrays Fauci as a bureaucratic streetfighter who built an empire on infectious disease scares, and this “pandemic” is his golden opportunity and then some, at 80 years old. Fauci personally controls several billion dollars a year in medical research funding, and he is a medical racket kingpin. He is really only a more professional version of Morris Fishbein, and his professional descendant: a quack extraordinaire who is the face of American medicine.

As Kennedy makes clear, Fauci’s real job is supposed to be finding out why autoimmune diseases, allergies, and other chronic diseases are skyrocketing, but all that Fauci does is promote drugs and vaccines. The vaccines themselves are likely greatly responsible for the skyrocketing autoimmune diseases, as well as the skyrocketing consumption of processed food. So, Fauci himself is greatly responsible for the diseases that he is “fighting,” as he throws gasoline on the fire, and with this “pandemic,” Fauci may have started the fire himself, with the gain-of-function research that he funded in Wuhan.

But I get ahead of myself, and need to get back to work and reading. Suffice it to say that RFK, Jr.’s book will be a key document when I update my medical racket essay in a few years. I’ll write a lot more when I finish the book, but so far, it is looking like a monumental achievement.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th November 2021 at 14:09.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (28th November 2021), Bill Ryan (28th November 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (28th November 2021), Bluegreen (1st December 2021), Chris Gilbert (28th November 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Harmony (28th November 2021), Icare (29th November 2021), Pam (10th December 2021), Reinhard (30th November 2021)

27. Link to Post #9654
    Thanks

Hi:

I was driven from my sleep to write this, and I’ll try to keep it short. In the end, what we are seeing with this “pandemic” is just another instance of my journey’s primary lesson, writ large. My odyssey really began when my family went “health nut” when I was twelve, and the book that inspired it was banned in the USA the next decade. But what was the most impactful to me was watching how hostile people were to the idea that their diets were killing them. It was my earliest experience of watching The March of the Lemmings. The original lemming stampede was fiction, but I saw the real-world version of it.

My mystical awakening and voice in my head led me down the terrible path of my awakening. I was one of those overgrown Boy Scouts who drank the Kool-Aid, but because I needed to honestly believe in my indoctrination, I chased experiences that woke me up. To one degree or another, those in my pantheon had similar experiences. Staying asleep has its advantages.

I really began to awaken during my days in LA, and I eventually learned that structural conflicts of interest made my profession worthless. But that was all mere prelude to meeting Dennis, guided by that voice, when my education really began. Four-and-a-half years after meeting Dennis, I staggered from my hometown, with my life in ruins, but I had been awakened. From the day that I met Dennis, I got to see the media in action, and eventually realized that I witnessed a media-government chorus of lies, on behalf of their private-interest patrons, and that pattern holds true to this day. Officials simply make it up as they go, the media parrots it, and away you go. Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model is simply a conflict-of-interest model.

Earlier this year, I read a book on Chernobyl, and the author noted how the Chernobyl deaths were covered up by fraudulent epidemiological “research.” There is essentially a playbook that is used to produce fraudulent findings to protect industrial pollutants. Earlier this year, I read a book on how a handful of scientists who sold their souls concocted a Global Warming controversy where none existed, which the media was deeply complicit in. They played the same game with second-hand smoke, led by Brian’s former mentor, Fred Singer, who is likely roasting in his “heaven” by now.

This year, I also read several books on the Scientific Revolution and the state of science today. Those books were generally written by scientists, who usually defended the scientific endeavor, but time and again, they noted that the flimsiest and most corrupt branch of science was medical science, as conflicts of interest abounded. RFK Jr.’s book on Fauci is a devastating tour de force on that issue. The Fauci in Kennedy’s book comes across as a psychopath, regularly lying his ass off as he built his bureaucratic empire, with his prodigious conflicts of interest in the open, in what he calls a “public-private partnership,” as he acts as a medical racket hit man, just like Fishbein did.

I am in the AIDS chapter of Kennedy’s book, and he chronicled how Fauci developed his playbook for wiping out anything that was not a lucrative (and deadly) drug or vaccine. The playbook that Kennedy reveals shows how medical criminals ply their trade, with openly fraudulent research, but covered up as much as possible, with a highly complicit media. Nearly everything that comes from the media on this “pandemic” today is propaganda and censorship. It is essentially the same story that I have been seeing for nearly 40 years (I graduated in December 1981), when my real-world education really began.

Is the human herd about to be culled by a few billion people or so, as the lemmings stampede to their doom? We’ll find out. American life expectancy has taken the biggest hit since World War II, courtesy of Fauci and friends, and they may be just getting warmed up. What amazing and horrifying times to be alive. We’ll see what kind of dent can be made, but it is challenging to be very optimistic.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th November 2021 at 15:07.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (30th November 2021), Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (30th November 2021), Bluegreen (1st December 2021), Ewan (2nd December 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), Krist (30th November 2021), kudzy (30th November 2021), Reinhard (30th November 2021)

29. Link to Post #9655
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been spurred to write a little about the potential overturning of Roe v. Wade, which I wrote about a few months ago. Any American woman who ever voted Republican in my lifetime was asking for this. Women around me are up in arms about this. Let’s put the “sanctity of life” argument to rest. That is a Big Lie of the Goebbels variety. If anti-abortionists were really concerned about the sanctity of life, I would see them on street corners every day, protesting the USA’s genocidal foreign policy, which their tax dollars are funding, and children have borne the brunt of those serial genocides. I have never seen even one of them do that. Anti-abortionists are often for the death penalty (Texas is a great example of this), to further display their Old Testament mentality, as it is all about judgement and punishment for them.

As Ed noted, such stances cross the line from hypocrisy into chutzpah. The awesome double standards at play here are all about power, plain and simple. Overturning Roe v. Wade is about making women property of the state when they get pregnant. It is all about putting women back in the kitchens, barefoot and pregnant, end of story. The echoes of the Third Epoch ring strongly in my great nation. If women collectively woke up just a little, the Fifth Epoch would be well on its way to arriving, or if any other sizeable group did.

Like 9/11, this so-called “pandemic,” in-our-face Global Warming, and right-wing assault on women are more opportunities to awaken. Time to wake up!

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd December 2021 at 21:44.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (2nd December 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (3rd December 2021), Chris Gilbert (2nd December 2021), Ewan (2nd December 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), kudzy (3rd December 2021), Reinhard (4th December 2021)

31. Link to Post #9656
    Thanks

Hi:

As a brief coda to my previous post on abortion, it is about the sanctity of our bodies. Up until a fetus is viable outside the womb, the decision to abort or not should be the pregnant woman’s, IMO. All abortions are failures of reproductive practice and nobody’s first choice, but they should still be a choice. In the Fifth Epoch, there won’t be abortions or unwanted children.

A related issue is forced vaccinations. Austria is considering imprisoning people who do not get COVID vaccinations, and Germany’s Merkel proposes forced vaccinations. Of course, Austria and Germany were the Nazi heartland, so this makes a certain obscene sense. The Nuremberg Code was about forced medical procedures, in the wake of the Third Reich’s atrocities. Of course, the USA brought over Nazi human experimenters and cleaned up their backgrounds so that they could become American heroes. So, the draconian American vaccine mandates also are true to form, and banning abortions at the same time reminds me of the totalitarian motto: “That which is not compulsory is forbidden.”

I’ll have plenty to write when I finish RFK Jr.’s book, and it confirms all of my “pandemic” concerns and then some. This so-called pandemic and its response has been an abomination from start to finish, and the Fauci/Gates-led response has actually been genocidal for Americans. Fauci has nothing on Fishbein, and is really his professional descendant, as he helms the medical racket. Vaccination is a huge scam, particularly today.

These are grim, grim times to live in.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th December 2021 at 15:27.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (4th December 2021), Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (4th December 2021), Ewan (4th December 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), kudzy (5th December 2021)

33. Link to Post #9657
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,636 times in 2,654 posts

Wade, it would appear ‘common sense’ has been hi-jacked to ‘non-sense’, with media complicit advocacy, press-ganging the populace into submission. Time to challenge challenge challenge to beat the filth out of the mouldy old carpet of lies and deception. A ginormous ‘spring clean’ in the offing therefore… Never give up, always glass half-full!
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (4th December 2021), Ewan (4th December 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), Krist (5th December 2021), Wade Frazier (4th December 2021)

35. Link to Post #9658
    Thanks

Hi Avid:

I’ll give up when I am no longer breathing. My odyssey began more than 50 years ago, and I might have another 30 good years in me. I am trying to make a sizeable dent.

That said, what grim times to live in, and my journey as an American has been “interesting.” The people of my great nation are being subjected to genocidal policies, and the medical racket responsible for it shows no signs of waning. I doubt that any of the rackets will crumble before the arrival of the Fifth Epoch ends them all. Only then will the masses begin to awaken. Until then, humanity sleeps the fitful sleep of ignorance, although we can certainly point to “progress” of a sort. Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model is not as laughed at as it used to be. The open racism of my childhood is no longer socially acceptable, although the rise of Trump was another xenophobic moment.

As Noam has said, in ways, the USA is a much better nation than it was 60 years ago. So, there is some solace when viewing American “progress,” although it is hardly worth cheering about. The “funny” thing about this new American genocide is at least we are not openly inflicting military and low-intensity genocides today on other nations; we are doing this one to ourselves. The chickens are indeed coming home to roost. It is a medical racket genocide, and could well be part of some long-term plan for a technocratic global plantation, although I doubt that the GCs are very involved with it. They see Bill Gates as just a boy with his toys, playing his dirty little games. He is down the food chain a ways, as all retail elites are.

The USA is leading our sled-ride to oblivion, and trying to find anybody who even wants to awaken is a walk in the desert. During my studies of the Epochs, I have never encountered any kind of mass awakening of humanity. Any “progress” in human relations has been due to the rising standards of living that increased energy use made possible, and people could afford to be more humane. But unless a nation such as Nazi Germany was defeated and had their collective face rubbed in it, no nation has really faced up to its crimes. Nations don’t do that, and particularly empires. I don’t expect to live to see a general acknowledgement in the USA that my great nation has inflicted numerous genocides since World War II, overthrown scores of governments, and put entire continents in bondage, just like the imperial days of yore.

The good news is that it does not take many people to awaken to right the ship. The people with the right stuff are out there.

Thanks for being out there.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (5th December 2021), Bill Ryan (5th December 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (5th December 2021), Ewan (10th December 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), Krist (5th December 2021), kudzy (5th December 2021), Reinhard (5th December 2021)

37. Link to Post #9659
    Thanks

Hi:

Several personal events have cut into my writing time, and I am still plunking along on Kennedy’s book. As I mentioned, it is kind of an update to my medical racket essay. I know that the most outrageous part of the book is coming, which was when Fauci used children as guinea pigs. I’ll have to steel myself for it. I have been reading quite a bit on the medical racket since the “pandemic” began, on vaccination, processed food, and the like. It could be an overwhelming experience, and reading Kennedy’s book is bringing things into focus for me, and I’ll say this: if and when the Fifth Epoch arrives, today’s Western medical practices, such as vaccination, fluoridation, heart bypass surgery, and attack-the-tumor cancer treatment, will be seen like Fishbein’s asbestos cigarette filter is seen today: absolute lunacy, something on par with voodoo (heck, voodoo might be more valid than they are ), while it made vast sums for the medical racketeers and friends.

What might be the most surprising thing for me about Kennedy’s book is how Fauci literally took standard understandings of infectious disease and turned them upside down, so that he could build his infectious disease racket. Here are some examples. Antibodies in the bloodstream used to mean that you just beat an infection, but in Fauci-speak, it now meant that you were in peril. During previous epidemics, the sick were quarantined, but now we quarantine the healthy. During this “pandemic,” Fauci has flip-flopped several times on issues, such as downplaying masks and then making them mandatory, or stating that only symptomatic patients transmit the disease, to making the PCR test some kind of measure of infection, so that healthy people became “carriers.” He played similar games with AIDS, as he developed the playbook that he uses today. Fauci is a master of double-talk.

Even I am amazed at how far Fauci and friends have strayed from science into demagoguery. Even the defenders of science call medical science its flimsiest and most corrupt branch, but Fauci and crew have taken it to a new level, and I can definitely understand the conspiratorial technocratic musings of Kennedy, Mercola, and the like. Grim times, and they are far from over.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th December 2021 at 18:58.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (7th December 2021), Bill Ryan (7th December 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (8th December 2021), Dennis Leahy (7th December 2021), Ewan (10th December 2021), Mike (7th December 2021), Pam (10th December 2021), Reinhard (7th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th December 2021)

39. Link to Post #9660
    Thanks

Hi:

I recently mentioned how personal events are impacting my writing time. One of them was the death of my father-in-law, Jim, who passed this week. I got married in 1990, soon before moving to Ohio. I was warmly embraced by my wife’s family, and regularly stayed at Jim’s place, in the Sierra Nevada foothills, with his wife, who died in 2019. They were married for nearly 70 years. I put Brian up at their home in 2001 (when I took that picture of us). They lived in a huge home with forested acreage, for more than 20 years, until they sold it and moved to a retirement community. I likely spent several months at their home, if I add it all up. I helped Jim work the land, chain-sawing logs and splitting them, for their wood-burning stove that heated their home’s top two floors. Jim’s active life on that land helped him live so long. We got snowed on a few times while visiting, more than a foot once, and their home was kind of a Shangri-La for me over the years. Jim and I hung out a lot, and he heard plenty about Wade’s World.

Jim flew The Hump in World War II, nearly died doing it, got a head injury from it, and was a regular VA hospital patient ever since World War II. Jim died at 96, more than 75 years after he probably should have, sired a brood of high-achiever kids, and had a good run, a very good run. I loved Jim and will miss him, as another chapter of my life has closed. I attached a picture of Jim and me during the year I got married, and the last time that we really hung out together, in 2017. One pal looked at the 2017 picture and noted how fat I was. Yes indeed, I was almost portly. 2021 is the year that I got my health back, and it has inspired people around me to get theirs back, too.

On getting my health back, I made a decision this week on the hiking front. In the first years of my relationship with Brent, we hiked every Sunday morning, whether it was sunny, rainy, snowy, or even windy (when we would stay low and avoid the windy side of the mountain). When we only hiked for a few hours, the weather did not matter. I got away from that over the past 15 years, as I avoided bad weather. When wrote my big essay, I did not use my rain gear during that two-year break from my career. I just hiked when the weather was nice. During the six rainy months in the Seattle area, I no longer care what the weather does. I have fine rain gear, cold does not bother me on hikes when I am moving, and I am going to hike at least three days a week, no matter what the weather does, at least while I am not fasting.

On that note, I hiked on Wednesday, pics attached. It not only rained, but it hailed while I was hiking, and I loved it. I have written on how I am in much better hiking shape this year, as I recovered my health. This has been the second-best hiking year of my life, and my best year might still be ahead of me. I have changed my route on the mountain, and now take a route straight up it. I climb 1,000 feet in 45 minutes, to one of my favorite spots on the mountain, with no rest stops of note, which is a good pace for an old man. On Wednesday, when it rained and hailed, it was the Dark Forest, and by the time I was nearing the end of the hike, the rain/hail stopped and it was beautiful. The hike was magical the entire way, and I did not see a soul. I am not quite saying that I prefer hiking in that weather, but it does not bother me, I get magic on the mountain at all times, and am simply grateful that I can still do it. If my prayers are answered, I might have another 30 good hiking years ahead of me. My life is good, amazingly so, in these crazy years. I plan to make a lot of writing hay while this sun shines in my life. The next five years might be the most productive writing years of my life, and that would be saying something. I plan to go out how Ed and Howard did, and how Noam still is: roaring until the end.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	wade jim 1990.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	169.0 KB
ID:	48068   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wade Jim 6-17.JPG
Views:	23
Size:	255.8 KB
ID:	48069   Click image for larger version

Name:	tiger 2 12-8-21.JPG
Views:	18
Size:	189.1 KB
ID:	48073   Click image for larger version

Name:	tiger 1 12-8-21.JPG
Views:	21
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	48072  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th December 2021 at 15:08.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (13th December 2021), Bill Ryan (10th December 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (10th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (10th December 2021), Krist (10th December 2021), Pam (10th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 483 of 535 FirstFirst 1 383 433 473 483 493 533 535 LastLast