Results 9,381 to 9,390 of 9390

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #9381
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 44,025 times in 6,389 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Dennis:

Great post! I’ll have more to say on your post soon, but I also have a thread on conspiracism and structuralism, which might cover most of the bases of my position.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (15th June 2021), Ewan (16th June 2021), learninglight (16th June 2021), Reinhard (18th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #9382
    Thanks

Hi Dennis:

I have some time to reply to your post. First of all, it is easy enough to confuse Gary Wean with Gary Webb. They were both California-based writers who exposed government corruption and paid mightily for it. Gary Wean’s advice helped me spring Dennis from jail, and Gary became my friend. He is in my pantheon today.

Gary’s (Wean, from now on, when I mention “Gary”) account regarding the JFK hit is extraordinary, even leaving aside the John Tower conversation. Gary encountered Jack Ruby in LA three times in 1946-1947, when Ruby worked with Mick Cohen. Ruby was not the two-bit nightclub owner that the Warren Commission portrayed him as, but he was a high-ranking mobster who was definitely involved with the JFK hit. Yes indeed, the CIA worked with the Mob all the time, using them as contract agents. My close relative, who was a CIA contract agent, also had Mob dealings. Ruby was supposed to kill Oswald immediately after the JFK hit, and failed. That cop, J.D. Tippit, was likely in the wrong place at the wrong time, breaking up the planned killing of Oswald, who escaped and was captured by the police. Ruby had to finish the job, which was a kind of suicide mission, but the Mob can send people like Ruby to do things like that.

Gary had another strange connection to the JFK hit, when he tailed Cohen and Menachem Begin to a meeting at Melvin Belli’s house. Belli defended Ruby after he killed Oswald. Belli was what they call a Mob attorney. When Dennis was in jail, Belli wanted $250K up front to defend Dennis. But he defended Ruby for free, of course.

So, yes, a Mob connection not only does not preclude CIA involvement, but makes it more likely. Allen Dulles, who despised JFK, the man who fired him over Bay of Pigs, led the Warren Commission cover-up. So, hell yes, the CIA was involved. The wire-tap tapes that Rodney Stich was aware of also implicated the Rockefellers, LBJ, and George Bush, as well as Dulles. Stich is another California-based writer who exposed government corruption and paid dearly. Stich was railroaded by the CIA and California’s incredibly corrupt legal system into prison. Rodney is also in my pantheon.

If I had to pick, I choose the Rockefellers as the ultimate interests behind the JFK hit. The Dulles and Bush families had long been Rockefeller fixers. Before I was chased out of there by a troll-admin alliance, I posted at arguably the best JFK forum on the Internet, and the original Watergate attorney approached me. Not only did he correctly guess the identity of the mobster judge who was a thorn in Gary’s side, but his reporting of his conversation with E. Howard Hunt, and his statement that JFK was killed over the ET issue, is amazing, but it also fits perfectly with what I consider the likeliest scenario around JFK’s murder. I spent twelve years looking into the JFK evidence, and how it fit with Gary’s testimony, before I went public with it. Gary’s testimony dovetails nicely with all of the main theories of the JFK hit, and none of them preclude the others, but all were likely facets of the hit.

I’ll agree with Mike Parenti, that JFK may not have been a left-winger, but he was not nearly right enough for the right. JFK was trying to end the Cold War, and for that, he had to go. He ticked off the Rockefellers and friends many times already, as he was a reluctant imperialist and was not friendly with Wall Street, and trying to end the Cold War was the last straw. IMO, that ET connection was likely related to JFK’s proposed joint mission to the Moon with the Soviet Union, as the USA expected to encounter ETs on the Moon, and to hear Greer and others tell about it, they did. Brian’s life was shortened over the ET issue. We had our fair share of Rockefeller encounters.

So, this is all related, and the Mob’s involvement in the JFK hit is the least of it. So, your mention of the Mob’s involvement in the CIA’s activities globally is not controversial at all. And all of that is below the GC level. I think that the GCs see all of the above as merely, “The lads at play.” As long as free energy, antigravity, and the like are kept under wraps, so that humanity remains mired in scarcity and fear, the GCs have the game well in hand. For the herd’s size, the shepherd’s task is surprisingly easy.

Yes, 9/11 and the JFK hit were important geopolitical events, and far more than meets the eye was happening, just like it is with this so-called pandemic, and I am in the middle of an epic series of posts on the issue, which I plan to complete in the coming days.

However, the GCs are well aware that we are making Earth inhabitable, and they approached a member of my circle to help them terraform Mars, as their ultimate survival enclave, in case Earth becomes uninhabitable. Heck, Ike’s great granddaughter has gone very public with how she was recruited for that project. It has been “interesting” that in all of this Mars furor over the past decade, I have yet to see Brian’s name mentioned, who is the first person asked/ordered to go to Mars.

Almost nobody can unpack what I wrote in this post and not go off the deep end somehow, and that is a very real peril of tackling this kind of material. IMO, it all just helps the people I seek develop a comprehensive perspective. When you do that, really do that, you understand that trying to expose/take-out the GCs is suicidally stupid and unproductive, and what delusional Young Warriors fantasize about. As Brian wrote, focusing on combined positive intention is the key, which is ultimately what my work is all about.

Retail politics is a complete dead-end, as Brian eventually realized, and he would have known. Delivering free energy to humanity is really the only thing worth trying, IMO. The rest is hacking at branches, at best.

Again, that was a great post, and thanks for asking.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th June 2021 at 02:57.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (16th June 2021), Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), Bluegreen (18th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (16th June 2021), ClearWater (Yesterday), Dennis Leahy (16th June 2021), Ewan (16th June 2021), Krist (17th June 2021), learninglight (16th June 2021), onawah (19th June 2021), Reinhard (18th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #9383
    Thanks

Hi:

Before I get into the pandemic a little more deeply, I have one more anecdote to relate. In my previous posts in this series, I discussed some of the medical gangsterism that I heard of and saw. That is by no means an exhaustive list. When I became Dennis’s partner and we put on those shows, those tales of woe began coming our way, and often enough, the stories were told by old men who had been through the wringer or meat grinder. In Boston, an old man who often visited our offices told us that the DOE was corrupt, from top to bottom, and was essentially owned (AKA “captured”) by the big energy companies. He looked like he had been through the wringer. A decade later, when Dennis and I spoke at DOE hearings, the hearings’ organizer made that clear to us in no uncertain terms. That is partly why I wondered what Brian thought we would accomplish with our DOE proposal. But it was Brian who asked me, so I had to help.

In Ventura, early on, a man came to our shows and to our offices more than once. He was an MD. He had a Middle East heritage, as I recall, and I don’t remember if it was Jewish or Arabic, but it was from somewhere in the vicinity. He gave us copies of his book. I read part of it, during those hurricane days, and it was similar to Stale Food versus Fresh Food, in that his prescription for health was along metabolic lines and our diets. While Stale Food Versus Fresh Food was written by a scientist, he was not an MD, so could not be defrocked. Banning the book was enough.

For that MD, however, he had hell to pay for his views. He was legally attacked by the medical gangsters, and the media piled on, as usual. I think that he kept his license to practice medicine, but it was a protracted legal battle. He told Dennis something like:

“When you are attacked and dragged through the mud like that, even if you win, you lose. An ordeal like that ruins your career, your friendships, your family relationships, and it ruins your life. What it puts your family through is the worst part. It is a nightmare that you can’t believe.”

When I heard that, I had already been through plenty of awakening moments, and sorrowfully heard what happened to him, even if I could not quite understand it all. But I soon learned exactly what that doctor was talking about. And like Stale Food Versus Fresh Food, today, that doctor’s advice would likely be seen as common sense, but fifty years ago, you had your life ruined for recommending that changing your diet could make you healthy. So, when I studied for writing my medical racket essay, it was not shocking at all to write that list of skewered doctors and scientists.

The professional descendants of those gangsters run the medical establishment to this day. When my editor was near the end of editing my medical racket essay, the lightbulb went on for her, as she saw that the same dynamics in the medical racket applied to the energy racket, and she had a personal paradigm shift.

This will take some time to finish these pandemic posts. Maybe in the next week.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th June 2021 at 14:20.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (16th June 2021), Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), Bluegreen (19th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (16th June 2021), ClearWater (Yesterday), Dennis Leahy (16th June 2021), Ewan (16th June 2021), learninglight (19th June 2021), onawah (19th June 2021), Reinhard (18th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th June 2021), wondering (19th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #9384
    Thanks

Hi:

I recently read these two COVID books (1, 2), and it is time to write a bit about them. Mercola’s book is very politically oriented, while Rushworth’s isn’t. Rushworth is even somewhat charitable to Big Pharma, while noting the great defects in medical science.

Several years ago, the Lancet’s editor stated that because of conflicts of interest, up to half of all medical research is worthless. That half of the medical papers are arguably worthless is of ancillary interest to me. Today’s entire medical paradigm likely rests on a shaky foundation. It goes back to the male, warfare model of violent interventions. If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

In the big picture, our health problems are not really about infectious disease, but our incredibly poor health habits. Americans are history’s fattest humans, and all flour products, concentrated carbohydrates and fats, and all processed food are enemies of health. Humans have adapted to cooked food over probably the past two million years. What was ridiculed when Richard Wrangham proposed it a generation ago is no longer something to laugh about. But heating food before eating it (as a way to predigest it) is a far cry from today’s food processing. Stale Food Versus Fresh Food was all about eliminating processed food. While books like Stale Food Versus Fresh Food were being banned, food processor hired guns such as Frederick Stare wrote “nutrition” columns in newspapers, as he extolled the virtues of refined sugar, Captain Crunch, and the like. Stare’s disciple, Elizabeth Whalen, died several years ago of an immune system disorder (sepsis), surprise of surprises, after her career of defending corporate chemicals, junk food, and the like.

In Mercola’s book, to his credit, he got into the terrible nutrition of Americans, and how we are history’s fattest humans. The American poor are often the fattest, quite the opposite of the Third Epoch, when the poor often starved. Mercola showed why: calories delivered from processed food are only 25% as expensive as calories delivered by fresh food. But processed food lacks many of the nutrients that fresh food has, so that people overeat those processed foods (they are designed to be addictive, too), and become obese. So, cheap processed food leads to obesity.

Ed wrote on “junk science,” which was using science for propaganda purposes. In Ed’s bio, I wrote a vignette on how cigarette interests corrupted the science around smoking, as they advertised in the Journal of the American Medical Association for a generation, making its editor a rich man and household name. His final foray into medical “research” was to produce “research” that could be used for an ad blitz for an asbestos cigarette filter, to enter surreal realms. Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model is a conflict of interest model, and conflicts of interest have corrupted all industries and professions, and the effect has been spectacularly horrifying in Western medicine.

Western medicine could be argued to have begun with Vesalius, and I won’t deny it. Harvey’s work was done during the early days of the Scientific Revolution, and during the Enlightenment, the father of American medicine was Rush, who initiated the era of heroic medicine, which is still with us. Violent interventions were the order of the day. By the 20th century, doctors saw themselves as soldiers against disease, and the patients’ bodies were seen as little more than the theater of battle. I have written at length on that ugly history, and Pasteur fits right in there, with his germ theory of disease, as he commercialized vaccination. Pasteur did not invent vaccination, but he turned it into an industry. Smallpox vaccinations preceded Pasteur, and they were a disaster. Smallpox did not begin to disappear (and become a far milder disease) in England and Wales, the heart of the Industrial Revolution, until the rise of public sanitation and hygiene in the late 19th century. Then, smallpox, measles, whooping cough, diphtheria, scarlet fever, and other infectious diseases quickly declined.

There was never a vaccine for scarlet fever, and the measles vaccine was introduced in the 1960s, after the death rate had already declined by 98% (see attached) in the 20th century. Who is to say that the death rates would not have continued declining? Vaccination proponents give all “credit” to vaccination since it was introduced for its continued decline, which is highly doubtful. Scarlet fever continued to decline, even though about 15-20% of children harbor the bacteria considered responsible for it. I got measles around 1964, and I was sick for a few days, like when I had chicken pox and the mumps.

There are very good arguments that those childhood diseases helped train my immune system. I have had nearly perfect health for my entire lifetime so far, with none of the autoimmune disorders that plague today’s youth, which can almost certainly be laid at vaccination’s doorstep.

In Mercola’s and Rushworth’s books, they mentioned preventives for COVID that are not even being discussed in the media today. Mercola stressed Vitamin D, as did Rushworth. Also, Mercola wrote about how several treatments for COVID have not only been omitted from the medical establishment’s approach to COVID, but were even dismissed arguably fraudulently, such as HCQ.

There is a lot more to unpack on this pandemic issue, which is coming.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	uk-measles-1838-1978.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	46854  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th June 2021 at 17:04.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th June 2021), avid (18th June 2021), Bill Ryan (18th June 2021), ClearWater (Yesterday), Dennis Leahy (18th June 2021), Ewan (Yesterday), learninglight (19th June 2021), onawah (19th June 2021), Orph (18th June 2021), Reinhard (18th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #9385
    Thanks

Hi:

As I noted when I began this series of posts, the great triumph of our indoctrination and conditioning systems is their success in making anything seem normal. The most obvious facts get buried in an avalanche of propaganda, so that reality is turned upside down. Genocide gets turned into a tale of glory; mass murdering thieves get turned into national heroes (because we are beneficiaries of the crimes); industrial waste gets rebranded as compulsory “medicine,” and on and on and on. As Noam and Ed pointed out so well, the hypocrisy becomes institutionalized and unquestioned, and challenging the lies becomes unthinkable. IMO, this all about how social animals act in a world of scarcity and fear. So, it is hurray for the in-group, and anything that can be done to the out-group, no matter how heinous, becomes a matter for celebration. This is far from new; Orwell wrote about it.

And as Noam told that disbelieving journalist, the process can be very subtle, so that it becomes imperceptible to those who guzzle the Kool-Aid, and they think they are thinking freely, when they have really been brainwashed. As a linguist, Noam was very aware of how language was used in the service of propaganda. Ed noted it in his first political book, and it became a continual theme until his death. It can be an amazing study to see how reality can be inverted, and how pundits can justify literally anything. There are still efforts to portray Hitler as a tragic, noble hero, and deny what he did to Jews and others. The QAnon stuff was truly insane, turning Trump into some kind of hero and last chance for humanity, for a recent example of this.

In order to make sense of an event like this pandemic, it pays to understand the biases and ideological commitments of the various actors, and this Bill Gates issue has become far larger in recent years. His father did have eugenics roots. In the midst of the antitrust lawsuit against Microsoft (for their ruthless practices), Gates rebranded himself as a “philanthropist,” and the media has fawned on him ever since. The Western media has been abysmally corrupt since the beginning, and Gates has used his billions to buy favorable coverage. Also, he has ended up essentially owning organizations such as WHO and bureaucrats such as Fauci, and that is where those shenanigans help with understanding this so-called pandemic. For starters, twenty years ago, this would not have been called a pandemic.

In 2009, WHO changed the definition of a pandemic. In 2003, WHO stated:

“An influenza pandemic occurs when a new influenza virus appears against which the human population has no immunity, resulting in several simultaneous epidemics worldwide with enormous numbers of deaths and illness.”

In 2009, WHO rewrote it to state:

“An influenza pandemic may occur when a new influenza virus appears against which the human population has no immunity.”

WHO also recently rewrote the meaning of “herd immunity.” WHO’s definition of herd immunity now states that it can only be achieved through vaccination, which plays right into Gates’s hands.

In Mercola’s book, he showed the subtle ways that organizations such as WHO, following the lead of patrons such as Gates, continued to chip away at anything that suggested that people could be naturally healthy, with operational immune systems, and could practice true prevention, which would be rooted in nutrition, sanitary practices, hygiene, and the like. In that light, Gates’s legendarily poor hygiene makes sense. You could smell him from 20 feet away, during his bachelor days at Microsoft.

Again, this is a paradigmatic issue, in which the feminine practices of Hygeia – sanitation, hygiene, and nutrition – which are preventive practices, are discarded in favor of male-oriented warfare against the body, of violent and lucrative interventions. Vaccination parades as prevention, but is just another violent intervention. They just can’t give up their hammers.

Both Mercola and Rushworth either made mistakes or cited dubious sources on some of their mortality facts, but they got other things right. Mercola repeatedly referenced a dubious study to deny that there were excess deaths attributed to this pandemic. In the USA in particular, that is a false claim. Deaths in the USA were up more than 15% in 2020. Rushworth stated that measles deaths today were about 1-2% of infected, which is more than an order of magnitude too high. So, they got some stuff wrong.

However, it is true that this so-called pandemic has been way overinflated by TPTB. Until now, pandemics were like what happened in 1918, when more than 2% of humanity died, and most victims were in the primes of their lives. My grandfather was crippled in that pandemic, and my wife’s great grandmother died in it. But even that true pandemic was trivial compared to the Black Death, when up to half of Europe died. In this “pandemic,” less than four million have died, for 0.05% of humanity. So this “pandemic’s” death rate is less than 3% of what it was in 1918, and one-tenth of 1% of the impact on Europe during the Black Death. This so-called “pandemic” does not even register on the scale, particularly when you take the “comorbidities” into account. I think that American deaths will markedly decline in the next few years, as COVID “pulled forward” deaths of the elderly, fat, and infirm.

Also, as Rushworth wrote about, the previous pandemics struck down people in the prime of their lives. My grandfather was in his 20s, and my wife’s great grandmother was in her 30s. My wife’s grandmother lived to be 102, so she outlived her mother by 88 years. In this so-called pandemic, the victims are nearly all old and obese, and at death’s doorstep to begin with. The first COVID death in my circles was Ralph, who lived to be 92. Ralph had a good, long run. Few are being struck down in the primes of their lives. For a healthy person less than 70 years old, the death rate of the COVID-infected is one in thousands, which is close to what the death rate for measles was when vaccination was introduced. A child’s chance of dying in this “pandemic” is about one-in-a-million. More of our youth are dying from the vaccines today than are dying of COVID, which I will get to later.

By the CDC’s own numbers, 94% of the COVID deaths were for people already unhealthy, who died of “comorbidities.” The CDC is another “captured” bureaucracy, which literally takes money from Big Pharma as “donations,” which Mercola wrote about. That guarantees that it will be a Big Pharma lapdog.

The deaths for this pandemic are only like a real bad flu season. The rise in global death rates from this pandemic has been the equivalent of noise, and the 2020 and 2021 rate increases are only a continuation of 2019’s increase, before the “pandemic” began, attached. The hysteria around this “pandemic” is way overblown, and I am sympathetic to the idea that it was all part of a technocratic plan for the NWO, global surveillance state, and the like, but I doubt that it is a valid concern, as far as Gates’s being in cahoots with a global cabal, and I’ll get into that later. The Rockefellers, Trilateral Commission, and the like are not at the top of the global power structure. What I call the “retail elites” do not run the show.

As I have stated many times, for situations such as this, it is 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity, and the human herd has definitely been stampeded in this “pandemic.” I still have a long ways to go on these posts, but other chores beckon today.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	death rate.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	46859  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th June 2021 at 15:18.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (19th June 2021), Baby Steps (19th June 2021), Bill Ryan (19th June 2021), ClearWater (Yesterday), Dennis Leahy (19th June 2021), Ewan (19th June 2021), kfm27917 (19th June 2021), onawah (19th June 2021), Sadieblue (20th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (19th June 2021), wondering (19th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #9386
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,049 times in 2,187 posts

Yet - why do fluoridation locales in USA and West Cumbria UK still persisting despite us realistically prove it’s negative health issues? This means we are in the midst of a ghastly experimentation long-term programme, since the late 1960’s. North West Cumbria is very very near Sellafield Nuclear Reprocessing plant. They are desperately trying to bury their waste under Ennerdale, or nearby, and the site of Moorclose - a new nuclear powerstation site.
    We live here, we have objected for years, our water supplies have been compromised by using olde workings, toxic boreholes supplying vile supplies to Copeland areas, the local folk poisoned.
    Every time I drink from my usually clear pure uncontaminated source from my local lake, I now fear it may be indoctrinated by even more toxins.
    Longing to go back to pure milk, fresh local veggies and eggs, in other words - back to the early 60’s, when schooling wasn’t unduly tainted by politics….
    Last edited by avid; 19th June 2021 at 16:01.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2021), Bluegreen (19th June 2021), ClearWater (Yesterday), Dennis Leahy (19th June 2021), Ewan (Yesterday), onawah (19th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (19th June 2021), Wade Frazier (19th June 2021), wondering (19th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #9387
    Thanks

Hi Avid:

That is an important topic and I'll write more later,

Wade

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (19th June 2021), Bill Ryan (19th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (19th June 2021), Ewan (Yesterday), onawah (19th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (19th June 2021), wondering (19th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #9388
    Thanks

Hi Avid:

In a world of scarcity and fear, evil-minded people have their heyday. Elites are simply people who played the scarcity game the best, who raked off the good stuff and dumped the bad stuff on the less fortunate. This has played out many, many times over the human journey, and particularly after the rise of Europe, as it conquered humanity. I could provide so many examples in our contemporary world, and it is a truly sickening exercise.

One of my pals was assigned to investigate Area 51’s pollution of the groundwater and the like in Nevada, after the public complained and filed lawsuits. That is not too different from what you describe in the UK. Most stuff like that is not “intentional,” in that they are intentionally polluting as some kind of experiment, but just foisting that stuff off onto the public. The public is always the chump for activities such as those.

If I could cite one piece of evidence to sum it up, it would be Larry Summers’s recommendation to dump toxic waste and dirty industries onto the world’s poor nations. Here are some more examples. I experienced LA’s legendary air pollution in the 1980s, and in the 1990s, they passed strong antipollution laws. But for electricity generation, they pulled off a neat trick so that the coal-fired electric plants simply moved to places such as Wyoming, so the pollution was exported to Wyoming and the electricity was imported to California. The visibility at the Grand Canyon has steadily declined, largely due to those power plants.

Enron took advantage of that situation to force blackouts on California, as the electric markets were deregulated. The nuclear energy situation is truly horrific, and it is mind-boggling that so-called environmental organizations promote nuclear energy. A decade ago or so, I saw a bright idea by American planners, who decided that the best solution was to place nuclear plants in Mexico, and have heavily guarded electric lines to the USA. So, we get the electricity and Mexico gets the nuclear waste and the risk of nuclear accidents. These are variations on that theme.

Similarly, we ship toxic waste and recyclables to poor countries, just like Summers suggested. Bill Moyers did a show on dumping the toxic waste on them. That same dynamic has played out in the USA, too, as poor communities get toxic dumps and the like, far away from rich enclaves.

There are other variations of this theme that play out. In Brian’s SAIC days, he briefed Richard Perle and other neocons, which was a bizarre experience, and Brian told me that Perle in particular was arrogant and abrasive. Around the time that Perle and friends helped the USA commit the greatest crime of the 21st century so far, Perle published a book on his plans for the Middle East. Saudi Arabia exists as a nation because that is how the imperial powers carved up the Ottoman Empire into controllable oil states after World War I. Everything that happened in the Middle East in the past century can be traced to when the UK’s navy converted from coal to oil. Saudi Arabia is ruled by a barbaric, fundamentalist Sunni faction, but the oil is mostly near the Persian Gulf, which is Shiite-dominated. The holy sites of Mecca and Medina are near the Red Sea, on the other side of Saudi Arabia.

Perle presented a plan to foment a “revolution” between the Shiites and the Sunni ruling class, which would result in Saudi Arabia’s being carved into three pieces: the Shiite-dominated oil fields would become a nation, under American (and Israeli) control, the strip along the Red Sea would become some kind of Islamic tourist state, and the bulk of the Arabian Peninsula, its interior, which is desert and oil-less, would continue to be ruled by those Sunnis. So, in Perle’s plan, the Arabs get the sand and holy sites, and we get the oil. That literally was Perle’s plan, and he may have cackled while writing it. The USA did something similar when it invented Panama, which was, in fact, a conspiracy.

So, these are old dynamics, and the situations of nuclear plants’ being jealously guarded, while fluoride is continually promoted, are not necessarily connected, although at their root, they are. Structural factors, of greed, a lust for power, bureaucratic inertia and corruption, a compliant media, endemic government secrecy, public ignorance and apathy, and the like can form a confluence that sure looks like a conspiracy, but in reality rarely is. Sometimes we get the smoking gun of a grand conspiracy, but this is an area where conspiracy debunkers are largely accurate: there are few wide-ranging conspiracies like that, if any. At most, only a few are in on something like that, and usually, it is just to protect their turfs of wealth and power. Wide-ranging conspiracies are difficult to conceive and execute, and rarely need to be invoked to explain what we are seeing. That was the point of Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model.

I am not saying that big-time conspiracies don’t exist, but they are nearly impossible to prove, and often, the victims of them only see bits and pieces, and it can be difficult to connect the dots, and I have witnessed many insane attempts to connect them, such as the recent QAnon issue, which was at the tabloid level. Oh, the Global Controllers are real, but they find it difficult to cooperate. There are competing and dissident factions, and their plans are always tenuous. A dissident faction gave my friend his underground show. Various factions of them approached us during my days with Dennis, both the so-called Black and White Hats.

One of my pupils hangs out with Greer a lot, and I went hiking with him this past week. We discussed the conspiratorial aspects of the ET cover-up, and I have relied on Greer’s reporting, to a degree, on the activities at those global elite levels. To his credit, Greer underplays the global elites in his ET contact work, as people who get into global elite machinations often get trapped in fear and paranoia, and cannot raise their consciousness to productive levels for what Greer is attempting. I have found that to be the case in my work. Focusing on global elites is usually counter-productive, as it reinforces the victim mentality. As Brian wrote, combined positive intention is the key, not trying to outmaneuver the elites. Almost everybody either denies that global elites exist, or they obsess over them, thinking that they are the root of our problems, when they are really just a symptom. Both poles are delusional, and both are rooted in fear.

So, is the public some kind of guinea pig for diabolical experiments? They have in the past, and nothing would surprise me much in that area, but very few of the participants have any idea what they are abetting, as they just do their jobs, and can even take pride in it, as Perkins’s underlings did. But most of what is happening is like I often state: 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity. The enemy truly is us. But the savior is us, too, if enough of us can raise our awareness high enough. It won’t take many of us.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th June 2021 at 17:04.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (20th June 2021), Bill Ryan (20th June 2021), ClearWater (Yesterday), Dennis Leahy (20th June 2021), Ernie Nemeth (20th June 2021), Ewan (Yesterday), onawah (Yesterday)

17. Link to Post #9389
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,049 times in 2,187 posts

I agree, the enemy is us, ostrich-heads-in-sand, obfuscating ignoramuses.
    We are many who object, lobby, present research to little effect.
    Democracy is now just a word - no meaning. Roughshod has replaced it.
    Will never give up, new experimental nuclear plant potentially imminent here, next to precarious reprocessing plant. I am a NIMBY!
    Thanks for your explanations - much appreciated.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (20th June 2021), Ewan (Yesterday), Wade Frazier (20th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #9390
    Thanks

Hi:

Back to the pandemic. Leaving aside the many scientific and medical issues for a moment, what has been vividly evident is the media’s propaganda and censorship. Going back to Orwell, it has long been evident that the censorship by private interests has always been far greater than government censorship in the West. Noam and Ed discovered that the hard way, and several years ago, Washington Post promoted a McCarthyite smear campaign, the big tech companies followed suit, and tried to wipe out alternative media companies.

Any dissent to government, corporate, and media disinformation about COVID was dubbed disinformation and censored. Many journalists and others found themselves deplatformed, such as RFK, Jr. and Whitney Webb (1, 2). Ed warned about this at his life’s end. That the sitting president was deplatformed from social media accounts shows where the real power is.

It turns out that the vociferous denials, published in the Lancet and Nature, two of humanity’s highest profile medical and scientific journals, that COVID came from a lab leak, were fraudulent, as the authors asserted that they had no conflicts of interest, when they in fact had.

In the wake of this scandal, the media has been fighting a rear-guard action, as headlines suggest that a fear of being associated with Trump is why the lab-leak scenario was denied like it was (1, 2), while there is now a global call for an investigation into the lab-leak hypothesis. These Frankensteinian experiments are insanely dangerous, with no effective oversight, which has always been this way. I strongly doubt that the public will ever learn the truth, and anybody with doubts is being thrown in the “conspiracy theory” loony bin.

Western medicine declared that hardening of the arteries was a normal aging process, and banned a book that suggested otherwise, which also showed people how to reverse the condition. Similarly, anything that is questioning a global vaccination effort is being attacked, dismissed, and the like. What should be banned is all processed food, if the public’s health was really a concern, and smoking, drinking, etc. But those are all sacrosanct. Even something as effective and innocuous as vitamin D supplements are nowhere to be found in the mainstream, as all we hear is the drumbeat of vaccination. People are being fired over refusing vaccination, and this may only be the beginning of more totalitarian times.

So, prevention was denied, treatments were attacked (Ivermectin, HCQ), all in favor of Frankensteinian vaccinations. Several thousand Americans have now died from the vaccinations. A generation ago, vaccines were pulled from use when only a few deaths or severe side effects were reported, but thousands of deaths today receive mild notice. American adolescents are now dying from the COVID vaccines, and in the first quarter of 2021, not one American adolescent died from COVID. What is wrong with that picture?

The vaccination evangelism has gone way overboard. If people have already had COVID, they likely have lifelong immunity, but there is a big push to vaccinate them, too, which actually might be far more harmful for them (and here is an example that I saw soon after writing this post). These truly are the days of hysteria.

To briefly revisit the science behind disease and vaccinations, I am highly skeptical that the germ theory as popularly presented is complete, and may be largely invalid. But, for now, let me assume that orthodoxy has it at least somewhat accurately.

The best book I have read that challenges vaccination leads off with contrasting natural immunity versus the ersatz version that vaccination inflicts. Natural immunity comes from healthy functioning of the immune system, and when an infectious disease such as measles is experienced by a child, that child will have lifelong immunity to not only measles, but that child’s immune system as a whole is trained and strengthened. The only rationale ever put forward for vaccination is that it trades an acute illness for a long-term chronic one (which is studiously ignored). Acute illnesses, with fevers and rashes, are actually signs that the immune system is doing its job. Trading acute illnesses for long-term chronic ones is almost certainly responsible, primarily if not entirely, with the skyrocketing immune system diseases since mass vaccinations began to become standard for all children. For people who follow the issue, the media and medical establishment have trumpeted for many years that any link between vaccination and autism is bogus, but their assurances are fraudulent, as usual. These attacks on the unvaccinated have been happening for a long time.

This is all very similar to how the cancer racket operates. It is a warfare model of attacking the body, and anybody who dissents is then subjected to the napalm, and we call ourselves a free nation. Americans are Earth’s least free people, when it comes to choosing their cancer treatments. I see this pandemic hysteria as more of the same. Rather ironically, it is often the political right leading the resistance to compulsory vaccination. This is not far different from Ed and Noam’s writings on the so-called liberal media, which is really anything but liberal, but it provides the illusion of liberality. That is how the best propaganda systems work.

While Mercola got it wrong on excess deaths in 2020, he and Rushworth did get it right that almost none of the increased deaths are due to COVID, per se, and the hysterical societal reactions to COVID, including treatments such as ventilators, which killed most patients subjected to them, have contributed. Rushworth noted a steep decline in emergency room visits during the pandemic’s peak days, as people were afraid of going to the hospitals, which meant almost certain death for heart attack victims, for instance.

People have been dying from being old, fat, and in ill health, and even the COVID treatments, while foregoing medical treatment for other fatal issues. There is so much noise that teasing out the data is not easy.

Mercola noted that about half of American COVID deaths were in geriatric facilities, and instead of isolating them, which made sense, several governors, such as California’s and New York’s, packed the infected into them, as if they were trying to increase the death rates, which gives conspiracists a field day.

Today, most Americans who are hospitalized for COVID are unvaccinated, but they are also old, fat, and in ill health to begin with, but the vaccination drumbeat will go on. Again, the vaccinated generally trade a short-term acute illness for a long-term chronic one, but the medical establishment has long suppressed any kind of studies on long-term effects, including radiation, fluoridation, and other toxins and toxic treatments. This COVID dynamic is more of the same.

There is so much to unpack regarding the science, the politics, Big Pharma’s creating more and more vaccination billionaires (and it is great to be a billionaire these days), and other issues. I need to begin winding down this series of pandemic posts, but there is so much to write about.

Again, when I was recently attacked, ostensibly for not being vaccinated and taking one for Team America, the attacker had spectacularly poor health habits, which included smoking, drinking, and becoming obese. But I am the traitor. That attack was very reminiscent of the insane attacks that I received after 9/11. This insanity can be seen in all directions today, from identity politics to our continuing imperial rampages, and there is only one effective solution to all of this craziness: the arrival of the Fifth Epoch; and only free energy can make that happen. Everything else is simply reshuffling the deck of scarcity and hacking at branches, at best.

The next post will focus on the crux of Mercola’s book, which is about forestalling a technocratic NWO. IMO, Mercola and his conspiracist pals are barking up the wrong tree. The Rockefellers, Soros, Gates, Trilateral Commission, and the like are what I call “retail elites,” and they are nowhere near the top of humanity’s power structure. Those elites are symptoms of our malaise, not causes. The true power for change lies within each of us.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Yesterday at 22:36.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), ClearWater (Yesterday), Ewan (Yesterday), Kryztian (Yesterday), onawah (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 470 of 470 FirstFirst 1 370 420 460 470