Results 9,161 to 9,180 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #9161
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,685 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

This will be a little conspiratorial retrospective of my life, and I’ll take it up to today, when the QAnon faithful finally realized how they have been had, or, at least, most of them.

My father’s entire career was spent working for the federal government, following three years in the Marines, and he had to get a top-secret security clearance to work at NASA. As I look back at it, it really was bizarre to be a scientific prodigy whose mother brought home tabloids from the grocery store. I was raised in a military family in a military community, so I was imbued with national security state stuff from an early age. That crap influenced my nomination to the Air Force Academy.

After I put aside the tabloids, I was still fascinated by the strange, such as reading Frank Edwards’ books, but I began to put that aside when I reached 16, began training in earnest to be a scientist, spent a summer in Europe, and got my energy dreams – unit that fateful day in the Silva class. Little did I know it at the time, but I was ruined as a mainstream scientist before I ever began. Five years later, Brian had a similar experience while performing the same exercise, and it ruined him as a mainstream scientist, too. That voice in my head radically changed my life’s direction, so I knew that there was far more than met the eye happening in my life.

However, I still read the newspaper every day, believing that it approximated the truth, but my subscription to Christian Science Monitor in my LA days was evidence that I was searching for the truth. That was a year or so after my Easter Bunny question. Also, by that time, I was aware of my close relative’s secret CIA life, I got to hear gangster tales, CIA hit tales from my LA pals, and other events that began wising me up to the underbelly of American society, as well as working in Skid Row. My awakening was a long, fitful process, but I had been awakened enough so that I could survive my journey with Dennis, which that voice led me to.

During my Seattle days with Dennis, I was but a lamb, and my awakening process began going into overdrive. But even then, it was hard to believe that my boss would conspire to steal Dennis’s company, and that those employees that I worked alongside would cheer the theft. I did not yet understand how deeply the media lied about Dennis, although when Dennis told me about his employee’s death, the stakes of the game began to become clearer. But I certainly did not have a conspiracist mindset, and never really did. I never used conspiracies as the primary explanatory framework of the world I encountered. They could have great impact, but I was always about what we could do, not what they did, and since they operated in the shadows, there was not really any way to practically protect against them, other than to not make it easy for them.

When I became Dennis’s partner in Boston, that was when my learning curve began to insanely steepen. Dennis was right about the “real interview” on that radio show interview, and when I heard about the secret meetings that New England’s electric companies had about us, it felt both exhilarating and ominous. We left Boston before the authorities could strike, but I didn’t realize that I had jumped from the frying pan into the fire.

In Ventura, I was introduced to conspiracist literature for the first time, and was not sure what to make of it. Some of it was in the “seditious literature” folder that was seized in the raid. The conspiracist literature began to make a lot more sense over the next year. A year after the raid, when Dennis was in solitary and my life was in ruins, I met Gary Wean. His book is definitely a conspiracist tome, but it was primarily based on his experiences, not wild imaginings. He was a professional investigator, and you can take his report of the John Tower conversation to the bank; Oswald was no lone nut.

But, there were events from 1988 that I did not learn about until several years later, such as the CIA’s billion dollar offer to Dennis. When I staggered out of my home town, to never return, I began studying a huge array of material, and conspiratorial literature was part of it.

This will take more than one post. Stay tuned.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st January 2021 at 00:05.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2021), Chris Gilbert (21st January 2021), Franny (21st January 2021), Joseph McAree (22nd January 2021), raregem (21st January 2021), Reinhard (21st January 2021)

3. Link to Post #9162
    Thanks

Hi:

By the end of 1988, I had learned my journey’s primary lesson:

Personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity.

We had talented psychopaths sicced on us (1, 2, 3), the authorities let them commit their evil deeds at will, and Mr. Deputy even got promoted because of his. Probably not while he is alive, but I will likely thank Mr. Deputy one day for bringing me to the point of my final awakening, and teaching me the meaning of evil. I may well help him leave his “heaven.” He rendered me a valuable service as he played hit man, although he likely does not see it that way today. As sobering as those moments were, they were not my big surprise. My big surprise was how people were putty in their hands. I watched people supposedly far worldlier than me fall for their charades hook, line, and sinker, as they actively assisted the evil deeds. Their compliance was primarily secured by playing to their self-interest (generally greed or fear), and often their naïveté. Naïveté is no crime. All of those in my pantheon began their journeys that way, to one degree or another, we all lost our naïveté honestly, and several of us had plenty of blood on their hands before they woke up, as they played dupes.

The GCs have plenty to answer for, but the sinless ones can cast the first stones. Many events subsequent to my first stint with Dennis helped develop the views I have today. One of them was that the GCs have dissident factions, and one of them gave my close friend his underground exotic technology show. But that was just one of many events that shaped my views, such as trading notes with Brian. He nearly shrugged his shoulders when I told him about my friend’s show. Brian was more interested in my relative who was a contract CIA agent.

So, while I was well-acquainted with evil conspiratorial activities, I was always the most impressed by memoirs such as Ralph McGehee’s, as he acknowledged the blood on his hands. If we don’t own it, we can’t change it. Early on, as I studied the medical racket, etc., I obtained Ralph Epperson’s The Unseen Hand, which is a conspiratorial world history. On Ralph’s site today, he published a Hawaiian newspaper from the week before Pearl Harbor, attached, which expected the Japanese to attack that weekend. I am onboard with the idea that the USA deliberately goaded Japan into attacking the USA’s colonies, to manipulate the isolationist American public into World War II, and FDR well knew what was coming. It has been a standard American MO since the 1800s.

In The Unseen Hand, Ralph called the American cancer racket a big conspiracy. Well, in a way it is, but that stance absolves the mass of Americans from their complicity, which has been amazing to witness. The way I see it, 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity explains the cancer racket. From what I have seen, conspiracists make the conspirators into just one more outgroup, some “bad actors” who just need to be taken out, and then all is well. That is the primary delusion of the far right, and it is the victim’s view of the world (the “left” has the victim’s view, too, so I am not really picking on conspiracists). Conspiracists boo the villains and cheer the heroes. Except they don’t really know who the villains are, and in the case of QAnon, an outright fantasy turned Trump into a white knight on a steed, to vanquish the satanic pedophiles of the so-called Deep State. The dark path is dark indeed, and nothing would surprise me on how dark it can get. But, by now, I think that the entire QAnon phenomenon can be called the adult equivalent of waiting for Santa to come down the chimney.

But I will backtrack to a chronological account of how I developed my views on conspiratorial issues and conspiracism.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Images  

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2021), Chris Gilbert (21st January 2021), ClearWater (21st January 2021), Franny (28th January 2021), Joseph McAree (22nd January 2021), Reinhard (22nd January 2021), Trisher (22nd January 2021)

5. Link to Post #9163
    Thanks

Hi:

When I hit the books in 1990, some of what I studied could be conspiratorial topics, at least nominally. There were certainly conspiratorial aspects of the medical racket, but I never saw it as one big conspiracy. When the government and media attack tried to put my medical lab employer out of business, it was reminiscent, in ways, of how our companies were taken out in Seattle and Ventura, which were much more conspiratorial, with hit men sicced on us, etc. Years later, there was definitely a conspiratorial effort to have Dennis killed in prison, which nearly worked. Global interests took us out, as that CIA man with the billion dollar offer from “European interests” made clear. We will never know how much cooperation was happening behind the scenes, but what blew me away was how my boss helped engineer the theft of our company, while the employees cheered. How I was attacked by friends and family was the worst part of all, and what woke me up, more than anything else. The enemy is us. By the time I heard that my mother was campaigning against me, with her scrapbook tour of the libelous newspaper clippings, telling the story of her son the criminal, it didn’t even hurt any longer.

With that medical lab, it was definitely not run as professionally as a corporate conglomerate would have done it, the owner was black, the media is happy to parrot government lies, as I was about to learn from Noam and Ed, and there was certainly “selective enforcement” against my lab, but a big conspiracy hatched in some smoke-filled room to take out that lab? I doubt it. With Dennis’s efforts, there certainly were smoke-filled rooms, as we heard about all too often, but even then, it was 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity.

Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model is kind of the opposite of a conspiracy theory, showing how institutional forces shape the “news” in the mainstream media. To this day, there has never been a credible challenge to its validity. Money talks in the USA, and the media serves the interests of the USA’s ruling class. What is hard to understand about that? As Noam says, there is no such thing as a “capitalist democracy,” as that is a contradiction in terms. The USA’s economic system is as totalitarian in its way as the Soviet Union’s was, which Dennis and I discovered the hard way.

Studying the contrast of Ralph Moss’s structural analysis versus Eustace Mullins’s conspiracist approach can be educational, and helps illuminate different facets of the dynamic. I find it hard to believe that Morris Fishbein was stupid enough to not realize that he was promoting the single greatest cause of cancer while trying to monopolize its treatments, and that both activities were merely a happy coincidence. That seems like quite a stretch to believe that Fishbein was not conscious of what he was doing, but I have seen Moss pass it off like that.

Gary is in my pantheon, and his advice was instrumental in my springing Dennis from jail, in the biggest miracle that I ever witnessed. You can take Gary’s reporting of the John Tower conversation to the bank. Gary reported it as accurately as he could. After reading Gary’s account in January 1989, I spent the next dozen years, on and off, looking into the JFK hit evidence. I never saw a credible piece of evidence contradict Gary’s tale, and new evidence regularly appeared which only confirmed it, such as the Operation Northwoods document. I have presented my opinion that the hit came from the Eastern Oligarchy, from the Rockefeller side of the house, but who did it is not as important to me as the idea that the Warren Commission was a whitewash from the start, particularly as Rockefeller fixer Allen Dulles ran it. IMO, the office of the American president was permanently demoted with JFK’s murder, and David Rockefeller handpicked every president since then, until his death, although I am sure that somebody is still minding that store. The American presidency, and all retail politics, is just for show, to provide the illusion of democracy, similar to how the media provides the illusion of a diligent, power-challenging, free press. But like with the media, relatively few people in the retail political system have any idea how it all really works. They have a vested interest in believing in the illusion. Again, it is 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity.

The GCs are real and vigilant, but they don’t have to micromanage the situation. They only need to control key leverage points, and free energy is the big one, which is kept under wraps with the ET issue, and the rest kind of takes care of itself, as people fight over the scraps of systems based on scarcity and fear. The masses do most of the GCs’ dirty work, gratis, which was my journey’s primary lesson. The GCs’ ranks are also fractured, to the point where a dissident faction was able to give my friend a little show.

Most of what I learned in those early days of study was not about conspiracies, but about how what I was taught while young was mostly a pack of lies, but my teachers believed it, too. Or, at least, they went through the motions, knowing that promoting the myths was how they kept their jobs. I saw some cynical observations in my last years of college from my professors, and what they hinted at did not become clear until several years into my career. But I wonder how much even they understood how rotten the system really was.

So, I read Epperson’s book and The Spotlight, but what most impressed me was the work of Noam, Ed, Ralph, Howard, Stannard, and the like. The structural aspects of how our system works are far more interesting and explanatory than conspiracy theories. It is actually pretty easy to select a few facts from a pile of them and construct conspiracy theories. What is far harder is constructing a hypothesis that can be tested, such as how scientists ideally work.

I’ll allow that conspiracy theories have a certain attraction, which can be titillating, but they rarely hold up to scrutiny. During my World War II studies, I studied the conspiracist literature that argued that the Jewish Holocaust never happened. It can appear superficially plausible, until you do your homework. Then, the shabby aspect of that conspiracy theory becomes evident. I have to wonder how many of those constructions were knowingly fraudulent, and how much was just people being sucked into the echo chamber, failing to develop any discernment, etc. Gary got sucked in, and I understand how it happened. Being targeted by Jewish gangsters can do that to people.

Early in my studies, I looked into the Moon landings, to see what might have been covered up, and got sucked into looking into the idea of whether they were faked. I spent months of my life looking into it, before realizing that the faked Moon landings issue rested on very thin “evidence.” But until I did the dive, I could not know for sure. In the end, I am happy that I did it, as it was an educational process.

So, I saw conspiracy theories come and go. Some were describing real aspects of our world, while more was in the realm of paranoid fantasy, seeing patterns where none really existed. The entire issue of conspiracies can be perilous to engage, and Brian’s life was shortened, courtesy of the American military, when he snooped into the UFO issue. The spooks are real, and their methods can be deadly. Brian was afraid until his life’s end that if we went public with what happened, that the spooks would finish the job. The closest that he ever came to disclosing it was in the prologue of his last book. Brian had his own stalker, wherever he appeared publicly, and the debunkers had a field day with Brian. However, I was on the receiving end of one of the leading space debunkers, who brags of his spook connections to his debunking targets, and his “debunking” of Brian’s Martian credentials was one of the most idiotic exercises that I ever witnessed. There is definitely a conspiratorial, criminal aspect of organized skepticism, but most “skeptics” are merely religious zealots for the scientific establishment, like Dominican inquisitors. I am always reluctant to attribute to conspiracy what is more easily explained by low integrity and stupidity. Conspiracy theories should be the last resort, not the first.

My friend’s little show happened during my early years of study, and that voice in my head let me know that far more than meets the eye happens in our world, but around the time I signed up with Dennis again in 1996, and nearly went to prison for my troubles, I started to become aware of what I’ll call New Age conspiracism. It combined supposed mystical stuff with conspiracies. The problem with the mystical stuff and conspiracies is that hard evidence is not easy to come by. The billion dollar offer to Dennis would not be in writing, and the theft of Mr. Researcher’s documents in the raid did not leave a paper trail, by design, even though Mr. Researcher testified to witnessing the theft. I produced and witnessed far too much “paranormal” activity to ever doubt that it wasn’t real. Brian advocated scientific testing of paranormal phenomena, and there has been a great deal of scientific investigation of paranormal phenomena since the 19th century, by Nobel laureates and the like, who unequivocally stated that the phenomena was real, although you would never know it if all you had read were debunker works.

But New Age conspiracism was a different animal. It could purport to be “channeled,” described what was happening in the smoke-filled rooms, and I have been hearing for 25 years on how the agents of light defeated the dark, and that ET disclosure, the unveiling of exotic technologies, and an Epoch of peace, plenty, and global healing was right around the corner. I began hearing about NESARA and the secret plans. And, increasingly, the material made very specific predictions on what would happen and when. And they never happened. In science, when hypotheses fail to predict experimental results, they go into the bin of failed hypotheses and theories. They usually don’t immediately go there, as initially they may attribute the results to experimental error, or they try to patch up the hypothesis to account for the results, but, in general, hypotheses that continually fail to predict the results that they call for are discarded. The history of science is filled with discarded hypotheses, although not always fairly, and there are conspiratorial aspects of some of it, on the key issues.

The New Age conspiracist crowd, however, is not dissuaded by countless specific predictions that fail to materialize. By now, I have probably seen 100 announcements by New Age conspiracists that on specific dates events would happen, generally along the lines of the “white hats’” defeat of the “black hats,” with the ETs on the White House lawn and the rest of it. It has not happened yet, and at what point do those people lose their credibility? Just since the November elections, at least a half dozen magic dates have come and gone, when Trump would pull a rabbit out of his hat as he vanquished the forces of darkness. What made those fantasies rather scary and disgusting is that firing squads supposedly would accompany the victory, something like what Flagg’s crew in The Stand would do. How could anybody even want to believe stuff like that? It was all fantasy, paranoia, and vengeance – certainly not of the “light.”

I have seen an endless parade of such people over the past generation, but it really went into overdrive with the Trump the Hero meme, and the QAnon conspiracy theory. In recent days, with Trump now gone from the White House, that gang has not missed a beat, and I just saw more breathless reports on why it didn’t happen, but that magic day is just around the corner (1, 2). At least some of the QAnon faithful are beginning to wake up (1, 2), like a child who learns that Santa is not coming down the chimney after all. At what point do those conspiracist talking heads admit that either they have been making it up as they go, or that they have been taken for a ride by their “sources,” and the like? From what I have seen, they never will, but will keep spinning this stuff to their graves, and like the Flat Earth society, there will always be a tabloid-reading crowd that will lap it up, no questions asked.

Why do I devote any time to this drivel? Well, because they are making my work harder, by muddying the waters. Some of them talk up free energy, others get into UFOs, but it is all at the New Age conspiracist tabloid level, and like with the JFK hit and similar topics, the circus serves to discredit the entire topics among the level-headed, if uninformed. I am getting tarred with that brush, and time is short to right humanity’s ship.

These are strange, perilous times, and people are going insane all over the place.

I plan to leave this topic for now, but might revisit it periodically.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd January 2021 at 17:24.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2021), Chris Gilbert (22nd January 2021), Franny (28th January 2021), gord (24th January 2021), Joseph McAree (27th January 2021), kfm27917 (23rd January 2021), Reinhard (22nd January 2021), Trisher (22nd January 2021)

7. Link to Post #9164
    Thanks

Hi:

As a brief coda to my recent conspiracist posts, this Trump the Hero meme is not just nutter stuff, but people have died over it, crimes have been committed, even before the January 6th insanity.

That is all bad enough, but it is just a more virulent strain of disinformation that encourages people to be spectators or criminals. The combined positive intention that Brian wrote about is nowhere in evidence.

It is not lost on me that Steele and Parkes have spook backgrounds. If this was intended from the start to muddy the waters, I am not sure what would have been more successful.

Both the right and the left have ideological commitments that help lock them into the victim mentality, not a creator’s. Victims live in fear, and creators create with love. That is really the crux of the matter. The people I seek have to have whole hearts, for starters, and the rest really is noise.

Best,

Wade

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2021), Chris Gilbert (22nd January 2021), Franny (28th January 2021), Joseph McAree (27th January 2021), Krist (22nd January 2021), Reinhard (24th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #9165
    Thanks

Hi:

Back to those “philanthropists.” I think that what Greer reported kind of sums it up. He mentioned giving a talk in LA to about a hundred people, and ten of them were billionaires. None of them were there to really help Greer, but were sniffing around for opportunities. That neatly aligns with Dennis’s experiences, too.

A few months after becoming Dennis’s partner, I met my first billionaire, an Amway billionaire that Mr. Stooge brought by our office. I see that he died in 2019, so I’ll name him: Dexter Yager. Dexter used to be notable enough for his own Wikipedia bio, but that has been erased. But, he shows up in the Amway article a few times. He is the second-ranked all-time Amway distributor in this list.

Dexter was nice enough, but he was there to sniff out opportunities. The entire Amway chapter of my adventures is kind of strange. I am not a Christian, much less a fanatical one like Dennis is, and I could not care less about the “Patriot” movement that Dennis was prominent in for a while. An American “patriot” sure would not write something like this.

I was always with Dennis in spite of that stuff, not because of it. But I became very familiar with the right-wing, Christian, “patriot” mentality, which Reagan, Bush, Trump, and others have exploited over the years. They largely hail from the conspiracist end of the political spectrum. The structuralist perspective can be just as lopsided, going the other way. Conspiracies either explain all of it or none of it, at those two poles.

Brian encountered billionaire “philanthropists” from the “left,” and he got educated early on about how free energy “philanthropists” were essentially vulture capitalists, waiting for the right moment to swoop in and commandeer the effort with a minimum of expense and exertion (I call it Level 11, in my free energy awareness framework). Really, what else should we expect? They didn’t become billionaires through being big-hearted nice guys, but because they prevailed in the capitalist shark tank, although I will allow that high-tech billionaires often did it a bit more innocently than John D. Rockefeller did, whose competitors could come to untimely and “tragic” ends, their refineries could be destroyed by “mysterious” explosions, and the like. The Rockefeller tale is a grim one, David Rockefeller was minding the store clear into his 90s, was JFK’s public policy adversary (see Battling Wall Street), and was likely involved in JFK’s murder at some level. David’s calling Dennis at home meant that he was well-apprised of Dennis’s efforts. Dennis probably did more than anybody else to publicize the idea of free energy, particularly during his barnstorming tours in 1996.

As with Greer, Dennis was swarmed with billionaires when he was riding high, but I believe that none of them helped. I heard of big talk from them, but they never delivered that I heard of.

I mention these billionaires to give an idea of what free energy awareness is among the billionaire crowd. I have a hard time believing that Gates, Musk, Bezos, and that gang are not at least familiar with the idea and aware of the efforts made and their fates. I don’t really follow it much, but I doubt that any of them have made any public statements on the idea of free energy. I have no idea of how aware any of them are, but if they are ignorant of the idea of free energy and the idea of its organized suppression, they are ignorant indeed. Many conspiracists think that Gates is in it up to his eyeballs, as a point man for the NWO. I doubt it, but I also doubt that he is ignorant of the free energy issue. He has also styled himself as an energy guru, and his “solution” is “safe” fission. He is probably the last person on Earth that I would ever approach on the free energy issue, but free energy newcomers almost always think that the “philanthropists” are the key to free energy. That is a beginner’s delusion that free energy aspirants need to overcome early in their efforts, if they want to be the least bit productive.

If a billionaire became genuinely interested in helping, he/she would soon be dissuaded, by both subtle and not-so-subtle means. It is very seductive to think that some rich benefactor can cut the big check and we all go to Oz together, but it won’t happen that way. It is just one more way to give away our power, beseeching the rich and powerful is common among free energy aspirants, I have never seen one of those efforts pan out, and it can be suicidal to play that game.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd January 2021 at 17:22.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (23rd January 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd January 2021), Chris Gilbert (23rd January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (23rd January 2021), Franny (28th January 2021), Joseph McAree (27th January 2021), Reinhard (24th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #9166
    Thanks

Hi:

As I bring some color to those paths to free energy that have not worked and are not likely to, I plan to go down the list fairly linearly, but we’ll see. The very idea of a patent is a capitalist construct, giving the supposed inventor a monopoly over the invention for a period of time, which is now 20 years in the USA. In a world of scarcity and fear, the idea makes some sense, but in practice, patents are worthless for individual inventors, in a number of ways. Before we even get to free energy technology, American inventors who got rich off of their inventions, just because they invented it, can probably be counted on one or two hands. An inventor’s getting a patent, and then the magic of capitalism making him/her rich, only happens in Hollywood movies. If they got rich, it was because they had business acumen, or their allies did, to take that pig to market. If the invention was going to displace an entrenched market participant, about the best they could hope for was being bought out.

Mr. Inventor actually stole patents for General Motors, but it was several years before he realized what he was really doing, and in his later years, he still respected GM, like somebody might respect Genghis Kahn. The inventor of the motion picture, which would have displaced Edison’s work, simply disappeared from a train and was never seen again. Many inventors came to untimely ends when it came to energy innovations, or had their lives wrecked, and I am not even referring to free energy yet.

A relative was recently in a college class on inventing, and one class theme was that inventors very rarely profited from their inventions. Of the many ways that happens, one is that to get developed, the inventor goes looking for money, and almost always, between the inventor and the marketplace, the inventor will lose control of the invention to the money people. There are companies that specialize on that angle.

Mr. Mentor had several patents, some for major inventions, and they were all suppressed, stolen, or both, such as with his engine. I grew up hearing story after story of screwed-over inventors, usually by corporate America. One was how an inventor of something like the differential gear in cars had it stolen by Detroit, and actually prevailed in court, at least initially. That happened around the 1930s. Then Detroit sicced teams of lawyers on it, with endless appeals. When the inventor finally died in the 1960s, as the appeals process kept grinding on, Detroit finally offered to settle with the inventor’s widow for a nominal sum. That is what happens when you “win.”

The only time that I ever heard of an inventor actually prevailing was when Sears stole the invention of the locking ratchet wrench. It is a famous case. Maybe there are some others, but I don’t pay attention to that stuff. Sears was legendary for inviting in inventors to show their wares, then they handed them off to somebody like Mr. Inventor, to engineer a way around any patents that might exist, and the inventors were screwed. That was standard operating procedure for Sears.

And that is just for “normal” inventing. When it comes to potentially disruptive energy innovations, the game gets cranked up by a few orders of magnitude.

For starters, I don’t think that a true free energy patent has ever been issued, which was not immediately placed under the national security cloak, which means that it disappears from public view, maybe forever. Generally, free energy patents are denied outright, under the “laws of physics” objection, so it is declared impossible at the outset, end of story. If they get further down the path, then the government can simply classify it, and thousands of American patents today are classified. I have heard that energy-technology patents are a significant fraction of those classified patents. Mr. Mentor told me that the officials who could sign the classification orders weren’t that high in the military hierarchy, like maybe at the bird colonel level. Whatever that level is, it does not take much palm-greasing to make it happen. And the inventor is almost never fairly compensated for that seizure.

In Ventura, before we got the boom lowered on us, and were a mecca for inventors, one inventor approached us with a revolutionary engine, and he engaged in an epic legal battle with the military, which wanted to classify it. Not many inventors are going to do that. Usually, it is classified and it is game over.

Mr. Mentor got some education when he invented a vapor-injection carburetor, to only discover that corporate America already owned dozens of vapor-injection patents, and the one that Ron Waugh investigated was likely on that list. Dennis is just the latest fool to play that game.

Going the patent route for free energy inventions is so foolish and suicidal that I try to ignore it. When I hear breathless announcements of the inventor-of-the-hour who “has it!”, I have to shake my head. That kind of gossip is rife in the field. At my Avalon thread, you can see people promoting Keshe and Rossi, who are some recent aspirants. Keshe announced that he was the Messiah, and he is far from the first to go megalomaniac in this field, and Rossi seems to be an outright con man, but I have not dug into it.

If a free inventor really has the goods (which is rare, as less than 5% of them ever come up with something with real potential), the GCs’ radar is keen enough to pick up on them, and then their bag of tricks is brought to bear. My guess is that the good stuff never gets close to the patent office, but is sequestered long before then. The “lucky” inventors got the golden handcuffs, while the unluckiest had their lives shortened. That $100 billion in quiet money that the GCs had already paid out 30 years ago (it is likely more than double that today) was for stuff that never made it to the patent office.

So, the patent route is foolish at best, for lone inventors (patents generally only protect corporations from each other, and even then, it can be a battle that is rarely won), and is suicidal for free energy inventors. It is like nobody ever learns, as inventors keep sallying forth, with dreams of riches and fame. This is a key part of the field’s arrested development. Those inventors have what I call Level 6 awareness, and many lives have been wasted there.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th January 2021 at 16:03.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th January 2021), avid (24th January 2021), Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), Charles Harris (24th January 2021), Franny (28th January 2021), Joseph McAree (27th January 2021), kudzy (24th January 2021), Mike (26th January 2021), Reinhard (24th January 2021), Servant Limestone (25th January 2021), wegge (24th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #9167
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,872 times in 463 posts

I recently had an insight.

Wade you stated that part of the reason to write your essay is to help people imagine what a FE society could look like.

My idea revolves around the pictures/visions people hold in their head and that by holding them here they feed them energy (basic assumption that I’m making here)

Let’s say 1984 and Brave New World were not gentle warnings, but actually images put out into our space so people contemplate them, feed them with energy and voila nowadays parts of them have properly materialized.

So what should we do? Find visionaries like Wade, send a gang of different artists to them and have the artists translate their envisioned grand future of the planet into their different channels of expression. Then bring these different artworks/visions in all their shapes and forms onto the radar of enough people to feed them with good energy and help them materialize and or realize faster.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), Franny (28th January 2021), gord (27th January 2021), Joseph McAree (27th January 2021), Mike (26th January 2021), Wade Frazier (26th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #9168
    Thanks

Hi:

I don’t want to pick on the “philanthropists” too much, but looking to them to save our bacon is just one more complacent delusion. I am currently reading an iconoclastic book on Gandhi’s’ years on South Africa. I’ll report on it soon. Gandhi was no saint, but he also took on history’s greatest empire to that time, and was murdered for his trouble. You could do a lot worse than Gandhi as an icon, but my point here is that how much can we expect rapacious capitalists to suddenly grow big hearts after they amassed their often-bloody fortunes?

This will be a Bill Gates post. We are both Seattle natives, he is three years older than me, and while I pursue the biggest event in the human journey, he is doing something else. In early 1986, I had no idea who Gates was, but the month that I met Dennis, after that voice talked to me, I was interested in working for Microsoft. During the previous year, I used Microsoft software in my day job, liked it, and was interested in working for them. By far, my greatest professional skill is system design, and I think that I could have landed a job with Microsoft, but that voice had other plans for me. Microsoft had its IPO the month that I met Dennis. Of course, if I had gone that route, I would have retired long ago, but I also would not have gone on my odyssey. I am happy that I took the route I did, for all of its agonies. It woke me up and led to my work today. Maybe I can make a sizeable dent.

While I was becoming Dennis’s partner, Gates achieved billionaire status, met his future wife, who got him into “philanthropy,” and I would soon have my life ruined. I moved back home to Seattle in 1997, just as the dot.com boom happened, but I was busy doing the research and writing for my site. By that time, I had passed up at least $1 million four different times to walk my path. I live across the street from Microsoft’s headquarters (and had a chance to become Gates’s neighbor nearly ten years ago), stood in the popcorn line behind Gates once, and with my energy racket and medical racket writings, it has been ironic indeed to watch Gates get into medicine and energy as a “philanthropist,” similar to how John Rockefeller did it, whom Gates literally modeled himself after. We had a few Rockefeller encounters, as they wiped out our efforts.

There have been many events and themes in my life in which I can tell that my “friends” have had a hand in it, and this Bill Gates issue is one of them. Oh, the Bill Gates stories I have heard over the years. You would not want him over to dinner, and he definitely was not “Citizen Bill” before he began his “philanthropy,” and it has unsurprisingly been very similar to John Rockefeller’s brand of philanthropy.

That Gates palled around with this rogues’ gallery, and sings the praises of arguably the greatest living mass murderer, kind of says it all about him and his “humanitarian” efforts. As I began this post with, Gates was legendary for his ruthlessness, similar to Rockefeller, and to expect him to wake up and grow a big heart is asking too much of him. I am all for people’s waking up, but Gates has yet to do so, and I doubt that it will happen in this lifetime.

To his credit, and similar to Rockefeller, Gates lives a relatively humble life, for somebody who has been either the world’s richest man or in the top five since 1995. Back in the late 1990s, Gates was treated like royalty wherever he went.

When I lived in Boston, the Kennedys were considered American royalty, and I worked for them the day before I became Dennis’s partner. A couple of months after becoming Dennis’s partner, we got a call from Joe Kennedy, Bobby’s son, who called our office to call Dennis an “a**hole.” You might say that I was not too high on the Kennedys about then. Less than two years later, I learned from the horse’s mouth that Oswald was no lone nut, and IMO, JFK was taken out by the Eastern Oligarchy, as he was not playing enough capitalist-imperialist ball for their liking, and the Rockefellers were likely involved. So, I became more sympathetic to the Kennedys, although Noam has been on their case from the beginning, and wrote a book to deny that the CIA would have been involved, when it most certainly was.

Well, call me surprised, but Joe’s younger brother, Robert, Jr., has been making a positive impression with me lately. I am happy to see a Kennedy taking on the big interests that he is. In that way, he is like his uncle. He has been calling out Gates’s game a lot in the past year, and it is refreshing to see. I first wrote about vaccinations about 20 years ago, and it has been a posting theme of mine for the past several years. Vaccination has not been demonstrated to be either safe or effective, it cannot receive credit for vanquishing any disease, and the American vaccination frenzy in my lifetime, especially for mild childhood diseases that trained my immune system, is very likely a key cause of the incredible rise in autoimmune diseases and other conditions such as autism. In these pandemic days, the vaccination arm of the medical racket is more apparent than ever, and Robert, Jr., has been on the warpath. He has been calling out the vaccination science, only using peer-reviewed medical literature, and he has really been on Gates’s case. Anthony Fauci, like Gates, has some amazing conflicts of interest, as he evangelizes for vaccines that he will profit from, just like Gates will. As of December, in our surreal economic system, Gates became $20 billion richer during the pandemic, as the rich keep getting richer. Even some Wall Street cheerleaders have taken in the surreal issue of the stock market’s skyrocketing during the pandemic and openly wondered if it is a symptom of a broken economic system.

Robert, Jr., has stated that Gates seems to have some kind of messiah complex today, with his vaccination evangelizing. Robert, Jr.’s, stance has created friction in his family, and he has defended himself from the more libelous accusations. Gates is WHO’s biggest funder, and it has engaged in novel redefining of diseases and immunity, to sing Gates’s song of universal vaccination. Gates has promoted Big Brother for vaccinations, and his investments in surveillance technology are ominous. Not that I am big into credentials, but Gates’s only credential to be a public voice on vaccinations is his money, and the media always bows to money. WHO literally hired Hill + Knowlton, which is infamous for fabricating Iraqi atrocities, to get the war drums beating. Hiring a firm directly complicit in genocide is no surprise, for a “public health” organization that Gates dominates.

In my studies of capitalistic greed and megalomania, what observers have noted is that once the bloody fortunes are amassed, then the goal becomes social engineering, to exert their power. Rockefeller did it, as Gates is. Gates has not only branched out into medicine and energy, but he is now the largest owner of farmland in the USA, as he brings his technocratic approach to food production (1, 2, 3). Kennedy, Jr.’s, organization has warned that Gates’s “philanthropic” empire threatens life on Earth.

Personally, I believe that Gates is quite a ways down the food chain of power on Earth. As I recently wrote, Gates and the retail elite are ignorant indeed, if they don’t at least suspect that they are relatively bit players in Earth’s power structure. There is little in the “vision” of Gates and the other philanthropist-visionaries, such as Musk and Bezos, which will have any place in the Fifth Epoch. This is visionary, and the technologies to manifest that potential future are likely older than I am. A key aspect of my surreal journey is watching how almost everybody does their best to ignore or deny that reality.

So, I don’t really want to pick on Gates too much, as his brand of “philanthropy” is very old and he has plenty of company, and I recently was put in the position of defending him from the tabloid conspiracists.

That is enough on Gates for now.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th January 2021 at 15:01.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), earthdreamer (28th January 2021), Franny (28th January 2021), gord (27th January 2021), Harmony (27th January 2021), Joseph McAree (27th January 2021), Mike (26th January 2021), Reinhard (26th January 2021), Servant Limestone (27th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #9169
    Thanks

Hi Wegge:

Yes, we get what we concentrate on. Melinda is doing what you are suggesting, on the Future Earth thread, as she most recently did, here. That is very good work.

As I have long stated, just making the Fifth Epoch imaginable has been my goal. Or, at least, that is a necessary first step. If we can’t imagine it, we certainly cannot pursue it. My efforts will soon become a little more multimedia, with a YouTube channel, and the visual arts can certainly play a big role in this effort. Heck, maybe there will be a song or two one day.

I encourage you to keep thinking along those lines, and I’ll be interested to hear what you have to say.

Best,

Wade

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), Chris Gilbert (26th January 2021), Franny (28th January 2021), gord (27th January 2021), Harmony (27th January 2021), Joseph McAree (27th January 2021), Mike (26th January 2021), Reinhard (26th January 2021), Servant Limestone (27th January 2021), wegge (26th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #9170
    Thanks

Hi:

Yesterday, I finished an iconoclastic book on Gandhi’s early years of political activism in what became South Africa. Similar to how I take on the USA’s Founding Father myths, following in the footsteps of people such as Howard Zinn, that incipient trend in India is a healthy one, IMO. This Gandhi iconoclasm is not a new subject for me, and I just bought Arundhati Roy’s book on the subject of Gandhi’s political work and that of his chief political rival, B.R. Ambedkar. There is even an Indian play on their rivalry.

Just as it was my duty to take on the myths I was raised with, and the false icons, it will be the duty of Indians to dismantle the myth-making around Gandhi, some of it by Gandhi himself.

What came through clearly in that Gandhi book is that in what became South Africa, Gandhi was advocating for his merchant caste, to achieve the status of British subjects, similar to that of white Canadians, but definitely subservient to the whites who ruled India. The racist British were not going to allow that, although Gandhi tried using the Aryan angle in arguing for the nobility of his caste. It is very clear that Gandhi did not make common cause with the low Indian castes in South Africa (indentured workers, in a form of slavery), much less the Africans themselves, who were being dispossessed by the Boers and British. Gandhi’s racism and servility to the British Empire was often cringeworthy.

I have spent more than the past 30 years studying genocides, dispossessions, and enslavements, but even I was a bit shocked by what the British did in what became South Africa. I was well aware of British racist brutality, but it was grim reading on how the British treated their subjects in southern Africa in the early 20th century, when the British were at their imperial peak. Winston Churchill called the British colony in southern Africa a disgrace to the Empire, and it was easy to see why.

In the Zulu uprising, it was spears against artillery and machine guns, and the British gave no quarter. The British had previously put down the Boers with genocidal brutality, but quickly made common cause with them in the war’s aftermath, to keep southern African dominated by whites, which led to apartheid South Africa.

How the British dispossessed the Africans, to force them into the gold and diamond mines, was similar to how English peasants were dispossessed and forced into the coal mines several centuries earlier, and became the first workforce of the Industrial Revolution. The British even brought in cheap Chinese peasants to do the hard work, and shipped them back to China when they were finished. It was a capitalist form of slavery. They even brought in British men to work the coal mines, who had a militant strike that was brutally put down, similar to the Ludlow Massacre in the USA the next year.

But, back to Gandhi and Ambedkar, in what I have read about their views so far, and an Indian agreed with me, Gandhi was a man of the Third Epoch, and Ambedkar the Fourth (although he did not forsake organized religion; his “radicalism” on that score was becoming a Buddhist). Gandhi wanted a village form of political economy and sought to keep the castes intact, while Ambedkar advocated industrialization and the destruction of the castes. Ambedkar advocated for women’s rights, while Gandhi did not. Gandhi was a better political organizer, however.

I think that my Epochal framework helps illuminate issues such as these. Even though Gandhi was taking on history’s greatest empire to its time, and the last empire to call itself one (the USA’s ruling class prefers the fiction that it is not one), he was still a man of his Epoch, even though he was an anglophile, like Nehru was. The British forcibly prevented India from industrializing, which can still be seen today, as 300 million Indians don’t have access to electricity, for the largest such group on Earth. The way I see it, China is ahead of India largely because it was not raped by Europe for as long: about one century for China compared to nearly two centuries for the subcontinent.

While I can appreciate the iconoclasm about Gandhi, I also don’t know of another politician with his credentials. Mandela could be considered close, and he lauded Gandhi’s work in southern Africa, but even he seemed to be seduced by the myth. Although he did not invent many of his tactics, Gandhi gets high marks for his non-violent campaigns in India (it inspired Martin Luther King, Jr.), he spent many years behind bars, and was murdered for his trouble. I’ll take him over any of the USA’s Founding Fathers, but like it or not, Gandhi was a politician (a lawyer by training), with the unsavory ramifications of that career path.

Anyway, that was an interesting tangent, and we’ll see how much of it makes it into my essays.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th January 2021 at 14:45.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2021), Franny (28th January 2021), Harmony (27th January 2021), Joseph McAree (27th January 2021), kudzy (27th January 2021), Reinhard (27th January 2021), wegge (27th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #9171
    Thanks

Hi:

Briefly, before I begin what I hope is a productive day, working on my essay revision, to my previous post on Gandhi’s obsequious days in southern Africa, very few people awaken to any extent in their lifetimes. They are almost always creatures of their conditioning, and in a world of scarcity and fear, that means conditioned to survive. Nearly everybody finds their survival niche, won’t budge until their deaths, and that was much more pronounced in the agrarian Epoch, when being at the bottom often meant a horrific, short life. So, the masses had great ideological barriers against losing their positions, which generally meant their in-group status. As Roads’s mentor said, the way to awakening is to choose love, which is far harder to do on the brink of survival.

As I have written plenty, as the energy surplus increased with each Epoch, people could afford to be more humane, and social roles were not as rigid. But even in the supposedly sophisticated and free-thinking Fourth Epoch, people are as brainwashed and stuck in ways as they were in agrarian economies. In other ways, they think a little freer, with the emphasis on “little.”

The crazed reactions of denial and fear toward the idea of free energy were really something to witness, and it took me many years to finally understand what I was seeing. People are addicted to their survival mechanisms, and I have called it an addiction to scarcity, but it is perhaps more accurate to say that people are addicted to their survival strategies in a world of scarcity, which includes what they believe. It took me many years to realize that when I talked of free energy and the Epoch of abundance that would be founded on it, almost all that people could see was the end of their niche in hell, not becoming a member of heaven. For far more than 99% of the global population today, they won’t even begin to understand until the Fifth Epoch arrives on the back of free energy, and not before. I learned to accept that long ago, but I seek that tiny fraction of 1% who have chosen love and are awake. Only they can assist an effort like mine, and they are like needles in haystacks.

Proselytizing for the Fifth Epoch today is dangerous to both the audience and the proselytizer, as it is easy for the proselytizers to be figuratively burned at the stake, and that does no good for the souls of the sleeping, to watch heretics get barbecued. Writing my big essay really helped seat that understanding for me, as nobody ever imagined the next Epoch before it happened. So, today’s masses are typical in that regard, even though we do have some visions of what the Fifth Epoch can look like, and I’ll take Roads’s heavenly visit over Star Trek, any day, even though Star Trek has always been extraordinary for its time.

Stay safe!

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th January 2021 at 16:47.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2021), Franny (28th January 2021), gord (31st January 2021), Joseph McAree (27th January 2021), Reinhard (27th January 2021), wegge (27th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #9172
    Thanks

Ha!

My wife had me perform an errand, other distractions crept up, and I didn’t get any work done today on my big essay! I am going to have to make some changes to get refocused. So, the posting will slow down again. But, before I do, here is another on what has not worked and likely won’t.

Free energy inventors who seek patents are defeated before they begin. The slightly worldlier have gone the proprietary technology route, keeping it in the realm of “secret sauce.” It can keep it from being seized under national security laws, but the proprietary technology route is perilous for a number of reasons. One is that private interests are behind suppressing free energy technology, not governments so much. As Bucky said long ago, politicians are “stooges” of the economic interests. Every time we got wiped out, it was a government-media alliance doing the bidding of private interests. The CIA man who delivered the billion dollar offer was only an errand boy. The last time Dennis was wiped out, the sitting president’s energy advisor was cheering Dennis on, until David Rockefeller got involved. That the sitting president might be in your corner is meaningless for this game, as he sits way down the food chain.

Sparky Sweet played the proprietary technology game, and his technology died with him. Another problem with the proprietary technology game is that plenty of scoundrels are also in the field, and “secret sauce” technologies can make for wonderful scams, giving the entire field a bad name. Rossi played that game, and his so-called technology seems like a scam, but I am not sure. But the secret sauce game plays right into it.

But if the technology is genuine, the inventor is only protecting himself from the public, as whatever he came up with in his garage was developed to a commercial level long ago. Inventors who play that game end up assisting the suppression of their work, making the GCs’ job a lot easier.

For me, most importantly, going the patent or proprietary technology route has announced the inventor’s self-interest, and the self-interested are defeated almost effortlessly. That the businessman’s path to free energy won’t work was one of my most important lessons from my days with Dennis.

The GCs are the masters of secrecy, subterfuge, and the like, and if an inventor is trying the proprietary technology route as part of a “sneak past them” strategy, that is suicidal, and I have called that mentality Level 7, and those inventors scare me more than those Level 6 inventors who apply for patents. Mark tried the “sneak past them” approach, and was rudely disabused of that fantasy.

A free energy inventor trying the proprietary technology route is simply naïve, and that can be a life-wrecking and life-shortening naïveté.

The entire inventor-businessman route to free energy is fraught with peril, and I will never recommend such an approach. It won’t work in this environment.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th January 2021 at 02:24.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2021), Charles Harris (29th January 2021), Constance (28th January 2021), Franny (28th January 2021), Gracy (28th January 2021), Joseph McAree (31st January 2021), Peter UK (28th January 2021), Reinhard (28th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #9173
    Thanks

Hi:

To continue on my list of what has not worked and why, what they all have in common is selfishness or fear or naïveté, ways of giving our power away, and more than anything, a lack of integrity, which was my journey’s primary lesson.

As Noam has stated plenty, capitalist systems can be just as totalitarian as Stalin’s Soviet Union or Mao’s China were, and even more so in ways, but capitalist systems have better propaganda. Noam calls the term “capitalist democracy” a fiction, a contradiction in terms. The capitalist game is rigged to the extreme, as we discovered the hard way, and I long ago decided that no capitalist approach to free energy had a chance. Capitalist approaches sow the seeds of their own destruction from the outset. Before the GCs even need to roll out of bed, most otherwise viable efforts self-destruct from greed. And thinking that rich capitalists are going to selflessly help, in their “philanthropy,” is the height of folly. The inventors get megalomania or their “friends” slit their throats to steal it, and it all collapses in a bloodbath, while the GCs look on in amusement, marveling at how easy their job is, for the herd’s size. It is the rare effort that needs to have any organized suppression applied.

It has sometimes been incredible to witness the complete lack of discernment in the field, the criminality, the naïveté, the megalomania, and the greed. The entire free energy field has been in a state of arrested development since before I was born, as everybody keeps trying to pour the new wine into old skins. I decided to have nothing to do with the free energy field long ago, and develop a different approach. The biggest event in the human journey seems to require it. Dennis was as heroic as it gets, but Indiana Jones can’t save the world by himself. Ten Dennises, combining their efforts, and we would already live in the Fifth Epoch, or 50 of Brian and me, but there are not that many of us on the planet today, and that is one of the loneliest feelings in the world, especially when the stakes are contemplated.

Best,

Wade

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2021), Chris Gilbert (29th January 2021), Constance (29th January 2021), Franny (29th January 2021), Joseph McAree (31st January 2021), Reinhard (29th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #9174
    Thanks

Hi:

Since I decided to take a year off to update my big essay and follow it with a book, I have been spending time thinking about my essay, how to revise it, and the like. I am largely in a planning phase. In my career, planning was key. If you did not plan it right, you could go marching off a cliff. The early chapters of the revised essays will likely get the biggest makeover. I already decided to move the big timelines to a separate page, and each historical chapter will have its own abbreviated timeline.

Last month, I started a thread on receiving a fair hearing, and yesterday, I was drafting a new essay section on that subject. But, as I wrote, I realized that it was too big a subject to do justice to in the essay revision, and I decided to make a companion essay for it. It is a cousin to my orthodoxy versus alternatives essay, but I wrote it long ago, maybe around 2005. A lot of study has happened since then, and the issue of receiving a fair hearing is arguably the most critical one facing humanity today, as money and power dictate what people think about.

So, I will take what I wrote yesterday and begin my essay with that. Drafting it won’t take too long, and I don’t expect it to be very long. We’ll see if I make any other companion essays to the big essay.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th January 2021 at 15:52.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2021), Joseph McAree (31st January 2021), Reinhard (30th January 2021), wegge (4th February 2021)

29. Link to Post #9175
    Thanks

Hi:

I am currently reading this book (I read The Ickabog in recent days, too – Rowling is way up there, in my estimation), which was first published in 1954. The content is very similar to other works like it, and one passage in particular has been of interest to me so far. It was about how scientists and inventors work on the astral plane, coming up with the ideas for theories and technologies that are then transmitted to the appropriate people for it. The author was adamant that many technologies have been invented on the astral plane for physical use, but humanity’s spiritual maturity is not such that they can be safely used on Earth, so they have not been made available to human minds yet, to be invented.

Well, that concept could not apply to free energy, antigravity, and the mind-boggling technologies that my friend was shown, as they are already on the planet.

And this brings me to an issue that I have discussed before, but it merits brief mention. My work is all about the safe transition to the Fifth Epoch. That was also the point of that proposal that Brian and I wrote for the DOE.

It could be argued that the reactions of denial and fear that accompany the mention of free energy could be fears about abuse of free energy, but that has not been my experience. More than a decade ago, the CEO at my software company made one of the major organizational announcements that accompanied those tumultuous years, and as he made the announcement and took questions, he noted that almost everybody immediately thought about the impact to them personally, not what the impact to the company would be, not what he aspired for the company to achieve. He essentially said that everybody immediately thought, “What’s in it for me?”

Well, that seems to be behind the reactions of denial and fear that I have witnessed so many times. They are not concerned about misuse, but about how the rise of free energy might impact their lives, and they can’t see any further than their jobs and immediate self-interest. In a world of scarcity and fear, such reactions are normal. People basically fear change, because in our world, it means winners and losers. In the Fifth Epoch, when abundance and love reign, those kinds of self-centered reactions will end.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st February 2021 at 15:33.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2021), Chris Gilbert (1st February 2021), Harmony (5th February 2021), Joseph McAree (5th February 2021), wegge (4th February 2021)

31. Link to Post #9176
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for a brief post on Ed. The year before he died, he gave this interview on Rwanda. In the interview, it was noted that at Wikipedia, any attempt to change the official story on Rwanda is quickly defeated. On issues such as that, Wikipedia has become a Ministry of Truth.

I am not quite finished with Wikipedia on Ed’s bio. I noted the specific libelous statements in his bio, but it remains libelous. I will revisit the issue periodically, until the libelous statements are removed. It might never happen, but I can keep trying.

I had my site changed to HTTPS recently, for a few reasons, one of which was so that the search engines would not demote Ed’s bio. Two years ago, Ed’s bio was the second result when somebody entered his name at Google. Today, it is on page 10 of results. We’ll see if it climbs back to where it should be.

Helen Buyniski is arguably the leading Wikipedia critic these days. My guess is that some books on Wikipedia are not far off.

I just saw this eulogy for Ed.

Best,

Wade

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2021), Harmony (5th February 2021), Joseph McAree (5th February 2021), kudzy (2nd February 2021)

33. Link to Post #9177
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for a COVID post. In two recent books by MDs (1, 2), they discussed the mechanics of vaccination. In Moskowitz’s book, he described how the very intention of vaccination is to elicit a chronic autoimmune response, as the immune system keeps generating antibodies for what the vaccine introduced and the body can’t get rid of, as it does for normal diseases. It is not hard to see that the skyrocketing autoimmune diseases in recent generations are likely directly related to vaccination.

What caught my interest recently is that what scientists are now calling “COVID long haulers” seems to be because of an autoimmune response (1, 2, 3). So, the long-haulers may well be continually ill because of an autoimmune response, and vaccination may well be responsible for it. So, let’s have more vaccinations!

Yesterday, RFK, Jr.’s organization published an admission that the medical establishment’s response to COVID-19 was vaccinations over treatments, as the big money is in vaccinations. Geez! No surprise there. It has been that way since the beginning, and coercion to get the COVID vaccine is on the rise.

Grim times.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd February 2021 at 12:57.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (2nd February 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2021), Chris Gilbert (2nd February 2021), earthdreamer (3rd February 2021), Harmony (5th February 2021), Joseph McAree (5th February 2021), kudzy (2nd February 2021), Rhogar (2nd February 2021), Rosemarie (3rd February 2021)

35. Link to Post #9178
    United States Avalon Member Charles Harris's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi:

Since I decided to take a year off to update my big essay and follow it with a book
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd February 2021 at 22:49. Reason: fixed quote formatting

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Charles Harris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2021), Harmony (5th February 2021), Servant Limestone (10th February 2021), Wade Frazier (2nd February 2021)

37. Link to Post #9179
    Thanks

Hi:

I am working on the fair hearing essay, and my previous post spurred one that has been a long time in coming. I’ll adapt this post to my essay. Back in 1970, my father began having serious health issues at age 34, as his desk job, American diet, and drinking took its toll. He quit drinking cold turkey, just as he quit smoking a decade earlier. That helped, but he was still seriously overweight, had incipient angina and other problems, about the same time that his father was forced into retirement by a series of heart attacks.

My father went to our family physician, to see what he could do about his incipient artery disease, and his doctor said that all that was possible was giving him some pills and hoping for the best. His increasing blood pressure was considered “normal” by Western medicine in those days.

Not long afterward, his aunt gave him a book on how changing his diet to fresh food, from civilization’s processed food, could reverse his artery disease. In June 1970, my entire family went “health nut,” to save my father’s health, and it worked spectacularly. I learned a few things from those events, and one was how hostile people were to the idea that their diets harmed their health. I learned some caution back then, regarding discussing anything unorthodox with people.

As I eventually discovered, Western medicine had long been in bed with corporate interests, particularly food processors, and medical officials’ designating processed food “healthy” was to make their patrons happy and profitable. Heck, they promoted cigarettes for a generation, and even an asbestos cigarette filter.

My father’s blood pressure went from abnormally high to abnormally low, although we now know that it was not abnormally low at all. It was just low when compared to blood pressure tables at the time that showed that blood pressure “normally” increased with age. But in 1970, that advice - that my father could clean up his arteries with a fresh food diet - was “contrary to the weight of informed medical and scientific opinion,” and in 1982, the book was banned in the USA from being sold through the mail system.

Eventually, Western medicine began to admit that increasing blood pressure maybe wasn’t so “normal” after all, and they eventually admitted that their “informed medical and scientific opinion” was spectacularly wrong. But when I first wrote my medical racket essay around 1999, the only treatments that orthodox medicine offered were drugs and surgical procedures for artery disease, and bypass surgery is still a money machine, although there is no evidence that it increases the patients’ life expectancies. A recent study confirmed the findings of the only ones that were performed earlier.

Lo and behold, when I revised my medical racket essay in 2014, the Mayo Clinic, which only recommended drugs and surgeries in the late 1990s, advocated diet and lifestyle changes to treat artery disease. It was literally their first line of defense. It was incredible to witness that in my lifetime. But that was just one of a number of similar issues.

Similarly, I began a fasting regimen at age 17, and it has been my first line of health maintenance ever since. Any experienced faster well knows the amazing physical changes that accompany fasting, but I was ridiculed over that, as was my diet, and Western medicine called it a dangerous fad. Now, it has entered the mainstream, and a Nobel Prize was won several years ago on the miraculous effects of autophagy, which fasting triggers. Similarly, I became a vegetarian when I was 20, and was amazed at the attacks on vegetarians that lasted well into the 21st century. And now, being a vegetarian is cool and one of the hot capitalist plays is fake meat companies.

I lived to see all of that in my lifetime. Other revolutions are coming, and we’ll see if live to see them.

When it looked like Dennis was not going to live to see this side of the bars again, I got a job at a medical lab, which was almost immediately attacked by a government-media alliance, which was similar to the attacks that we received in Seattle and Ventura, so, I got to see both the energy and medical rackets in action before I began my studies.

When I began to hit the books in 1990, among the first subjects I studied was alternative medicine. I got books on Rife and Naessens, and obtained Medical Dark Ages. It was initially mind-boggling to learn that both Rife and Naessens invented microscopes with “impossible” resolutions, and to this day, orthodoxy ignores them as if they never existed, but Rife’s scope has surviving images. With those microscopes, both men were able to see and record life processes that cannot be seen with today’s orthodox microscopes. Optical microscopes can’t get resolutions high enough, and electron microscopes kill what they look at. Both men documented subcellular pleomorphic dynamics, which tell a very different story from orthodoxy’s. I eventually studied the work of the professional ancestor that Rife and Naessens did not realize they had, as they did their work. It seems that Louis Pasteur plagiarized his contemporary, in his quest for fame and fortune, as he developed his germ theory of disease. The germ theory of disease might be deeply flawed.

Rife and Naessens endured numerous legal attacks, there were kangaroo courts, murder attempts, and deaths related to Rife’s efforts, and Rife eventually fled to Mexico.

I have noticed a pattern in medical science and practice, and I’ll provide some examples of what I am referring to:
    • Orthodox cancer treatment;
    • Bypass surgery;
    • Fluoridation;
    • Vaccination.

Orthodox cancer treatment uniformly has attacked the tumor. It doesn’t work, if by working, we mean increasing the patient’s life expectancy. But medical science defined “effectiveness” as the “responsiveness” of the tumor. Sure it responds; it is being attacked. But attacking the tumor does nothing to address the underlying reasons for getting the cancer in the first place. The attack-the-tumor approach has the virtue of being violent and lucrative. Just about all alternatives that I am aware of abandoned the attack-the-tumor paradigm, and all such practitioners (virtually all MDs and scientists) had hell to pay.

I dealt with bypass surgery above, which is also violent and lucrative, while self-management and alternative treatments were attacked and outlawed.

The history of fluoridation is more of the same, in which an industrial waste was given a makeover by scientists working for fluoride polluters, and turned into compulsory medicine. It is beyond Orwell’s nightmares, and has a bonus-effect of causing brain damage.

Lastly, we have vaccination, which, like the others is violent and lucrative, and there really is little evidence that it “works,” if we mean achieving a disease-free condition. Instead, there is no real evidence that vaccination ever conquered any disease and, at best, it seems to trade the acute reaction to infectious disease into a chronic one that leads to autoimmune diseases. The current epidemic of autoimmune diseases in heavily vaccinated populations might all be laid at the door of vaccination.

The gold standard of vaccination “effectiveness” is the production of antibodies, but that is a very misleading measure of immunity. The immune system can “remember” to produce the antibodies for diseases that it has recovered from, and that the body no longer produces them does not mean that the person did not acquire immunity. This is even beginning to come out with COVID-19 in the mainstream (1, 2, 3). But Bill Gates and his medical racket friends want it to be all vaccines all the time.

Another example of the insanity of the medical paradigm was the promotion of radiation hormesis, which is the idea that a little radiation is good for you, promoted most famously by the inventor of the hydrogen bomb. The reaction of the body to radiation, to repair itself, was touted as showing radiation’s salubrious properties. It is the “broken window fallacy” in economics, applied to medicine.

What the orthodox treatments above all have in common, as well as the suppressed alternatives, is that none of them ever really got a fair hearing. It was all about racketeering. The orthodox treatments don’t work, and suppress symptoms at best, but are violent and lucrative. In short, they “do something.” The alternatives are gentle, effective, cheap, and outlawed, and this situation is exactly what Benjamin Rush warned about.

This kind of lack of a fair hearing I found in nearly every area I looked into, even mundane scientific issues, but it was much worse where the rackets were concerned, and the lemmings line up.

I predict that in the Fifth Epoch, almost nothing of today’s medical paradigm will survive, and nobody will miss it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd February 2021 at 02:05.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2021), earthdreamer (3rd February 2021), Ewan (2nd March 2022), Harmony (5th February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (5th February 2021), Joseph McAree (10th February 2021), Krist (3rd February 2021), Mike (3rd February 2021), Nenuphar (3rd February 2021), Reinhard (13th February 2021), Rosemarie (3rd February 2021), wegge (4th February 2021)

39. Link to Post #9180
    Thanks

Hi:

Traffic time. This thread passed 3.1 million views today.

Best,

Wade

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2021), Constance (5th February 2021), Harmony (5th February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (5th February 2021), Joseph McAree (10th February 2021), Mike (5th February 2021), Servant Limestone (10th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 536 FirstFirst 1 359 409 449 459 469 509 536 LastLast