1. Link to Post #9741
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

Here comes chapter 9.

The White Man’s Burden

To one degree or another, all of the chapters in Kennedy’s book overlap with my work, but this chapter particularly did, as it was partly about the development of Medical Racket 1.0, which could arguably be the name of my medical racket essay.

Kennedy began that chapter with Fauci’s vain attempts to create an HIV vaccine. Nearly a trillion dollars have been poured into AIDS research since Gallo’s unethical press conference. Fauci and friends have never come close to developing an effective and safe HIV vaccine, but ever since Gallo’s announcement, Fauci and crew have continually stated that an HIV vaccine is right around the corner, which brings up for reconsideration the entire HIV/AIDS hypothesis and even the germ theory of disease itself. Kennedy covers some of that territory in that chapter. This is an area where there may have been more spent with less to show for it than for any other activity in human history (but it has plenty of competition! ).

After a decade spent watching Fauci’s sunny optimism that an HIV vaccine was “imminent,” U.S. Senator Tom Coburn, an MD, had had enough. In 2010 Senate hearings, Coburn accused Fauci of being a con man, taking money for his fantasy project. Coburn said, “Most scientists involved with AIDS research believe that an HIV vaccine is further away than ever.” Kennedy wrote that Coburn finally realized that Fauci’s HIV-vaccine quest was nothing more than “an ATM for NIH,” solely intended to enrich Fauci’s bureaucracy, his Big Pharma sponsors, and his PIs.

In 2019, only a few months before COVID shut down the world, Fauci suddenly announced that the quest was over, and that he finally had an HIV vaccine that would work. It had “achieved” 30% efficacy in trials in Thailand, good results were allegedly coming in from a South African trial, and testing it on Americans was next (after it was tried on disposable people of color). Kennedy wrote:

“Dr. Fauci added some deflating caveats: While his new vaccine didn’t prevent transmission of AIDS, the nimble technocrat jauntily predicted that intrepid souls who took the jab would find that when they did get AIDS, the symptoms would seem to be much reduced. So confident was Dr. Fauci of the media’s slavish credulity that he assumed, correctly, that he’d never need to answer the many questions raised by his feverish gibberish. That entire odd proposition received zero critical press commentary. His success on slapping lipstick on his donkey and selling it to the world as a Thoroughbred may have emboldened his ruse – a year later – of placing similar cosmetics on the COVID vaccines that, likewise, neither prevent disease nor preclude transmission.”

The saga of the HIV vaccine quest is a grim one, with plenty of fraud, scandal, and death. Kennedy skimmed the top of that cesspool, to give us a flavor of it. Kennedy wrote: “It’s a darker version of Groundhog Day, devoid of humor, irony, wisdom, or redemption.”

Kennedy had a section on Gallo’s HIV vaccine quest, beginning with noting that Gallo admitted as part of a legal settlement in 1991 that he stole the HIV virus from Montagnier. In the same year, the Chicago Tribune reported that one of Gallo’s HIV experiments had killed three people in Paris in 1990, but that Gallo tried covering it up by outright lying in his report in the Lancet that nobody died in his wildly successful trial of 19 Parisian volunteers. Parisian officials were disgruntled that Gallo had hidden their deaths, as did NIH officials, one of whom called Gallo’s cover-up “very troubling.” Gallo would have likely brazenly killed more people, but his offenses were so egregious that the Office of Protection from Research Risks shut down Gallo’s experiment. One of Gallo’s minions then had the brass to apply for a patent based on the fraudulent Lancet paper.

Five years later, Gallo left NCI and founded the Institute for Human Virology (IHV). One of IHV’s co-founders was Robert Redfield, who ran the CDC under Trump and worked with Fauci on Trump’s Coronavirus Task Force. Kennedy sketched Redfield’s sordid background, as a military AIDS researcher in the 1980s and 1990s. In 1992, under threat of court martial and imprisonment, Redfield confessed to his fraudulent work on developing an HIV vaccine. He agreed to publicly admit to his crimes at an upcoming AIDS conference, but when he got the microphone in his hand, he lied to the crowd, telling them that he had perfected an HIV vaccine, which he soon repeated in testimony to Congress, which “astonished” the military prosecutors who witnessed his brazen lies. Instead of enjoying a cell at Leavenworth, Congress immediately allocated $20 million to Redfield to continue his “research,” and the military then covered-up Redfield’s crimes, when it meant that the big money would roll in.

Redfield became Gallo’s literal partner in crime, and Gallo informed Kennedy in 2021 that IHV’s budget was over $100 million per year. Bill Gates joined the party at IVH as a “donor,” and Kennedy wrote:

“They seem to have spent the bulk of that loot experimenting with failed HIV drugs and vaccines on Black people, including 20,000 residents of Washington and Baltimore, and 1.3 million unfortunates from Africa and the Caribbean.”

In 1998, as Bill Gates was under duress from the antitrust lawsuit, he engaged in an extreme makeover from world’s richest man and corporate pirate to appearing on Barbara Walters’s show and launching his “philanthropic” career. In the same year, the Gates Foundation announced that it was committing $500 million for HIV vaccine research. The experiments would only be performed in poor nations, particularly sub-Saharan Africans. If it worked on them, then they would try it on white people. I am not making this up: that was literally their stance. Redfield’s confederate in his criminal ways was Dr. Deborah Birx.

Kennedy wrote:

“Despite Redfield’s well-publicized history as a charlatan and pretender, President Donald Trump put him in charge of the CDC at a time when the agency’s overriding mission was promoting COVID vaccines. Trump elevated Birx, a lifelong protégé to both Redfield and Anthony Fauci and confidante to Bill Gates. These three vaccine mountebanks – Redfield, Fauci, and Birx – led the White House coronavirus task force and steered America’s COVID response during the first year of the pandemic.

“The trio – none of whom ever treated a COVID patient – adopted controversial strategies to confine the nation under house arrest, shut down the global economy, deny the public access to early treatment and lifesaving therapeutics like hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, excite persistent public terror through the broadcasts of deliberately exaggerated death and case counts, and repeatedly tell the world that ‘the only path to normal is a miraculous vaccine.’ With minimal scientific support, they imposed draconian quarantine, mask, and social-distancing mandates, purposefully or accidentally inducing a species of mass psychosis called ‘Stockholm Syndrome’ wherein hostages become grateful to their captors convinced that the only path to survival is unquestioning obedience.”

That reminds me of when Bush the Second and Trump appointed Elliott Abrams as a human rights advisor, of all things. He was a front man for genocidists, who would have swung at Nuremberg, but it got him promoted in the USA, after Bush the First pardoned him. It also reminded me of Mr. Deputy’s meteoric promotion and award. This is how today’s world works, and we are all bearing the brunt of it today. I am regularly asked if people are going to finally “wake up” a little, with the events of the past couple of years. Some will, but not many, as the lemming stampede continues.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th January 2022 at 19:05.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (19th January 2022), Bill Ryan (18th January 2022), Blastolabs (19th January 2022), Chris Gilbert (19th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (18th January 2022), Ewan (18th January 2022), kudzy (19th January 2022), Pam (28th January 2022), Reinhard (19th January 2022), Rosemarie (20th January 2022), Trisher (25th January 2022), Victoria (26th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #9742
    Thanks

Hi:

Kennedy’s next section is titled: “The Gates/Fauci Bromance.”

In 2000, two years after Gates got into the vaccination “philanthropy” game, he invited Fauci to his Medina mansion, as part of a meeting on conquering tuberculosis. During the festivities, Gates got Fauci into his library alone and proposed his infectious disease partnership with Fauci. Kennedy wrote:

“Over the next two decades, that partnership would metastasize to include pharmaceutical companies, military and intelligence planners, and international health agencies all collaborating to promote weaponized pandemics and vaccines and a new brand of corporate imperialism rooted in the ideology of biosecurity. That project would yield Mr. Gates and Dr. Fauci unprecedented bonanzas in wealth and power and have catastrophic consequences for democracy and humanity.”

Kennedy then presented a brief biographical sketch of Gates and Microsoft. I have written a great deal about Bill Gates in the past (1, 2), and there is no need to beat that dead horse much more, but let’s just say that Bill is no Boy Scout, and Kennedy portrays Gates’s ruthless nature in his book. The sense that I get of Gates is that he was a real smart rich boy, and like George Bush the Second, for instance, who was able to parlay his pedigree, intelligence, and opportunity into becoming the world’s richest man, at least on paper, he seems to have been raised kind of badly, and has a messianic arrogance. His father was an outright eugenicist, and it seems that Bill the Third is carrying on the family tradition in novel ways.

The GCs likely just regard Gates as a boy with his toys, playing his dirty little games. Gates seems to have a curious form of narcissism at best, such as trying to buy himself a Nobel Prize and chasing women in his sports car. His womanizing seems to have slowed down a little when he married Melinda, but his “deal” when they got married was spending one weekend a year with a former girlfriend, and he was chasing women again (and nearly always catching them ) when Melinda was pregnant with their first child. You would not want Gates over for dinner.

Microsoft’s workplace was sexist and racist when Gates ran it, and Gates definitely owns part of that, and maybe a big part. Chasing his female employees is how he met his wife Melinda, but sexism was rampant in high-tech, and heck, everywhere. Kennedy wrote about how Microsoft lost antiracism lawsuits, and plaintiff’s counsel Willie Gary stated that Microsoft had a “plantation mentality” toward its black workers. Back in the 1990s, it was a little scandal when it came out that the world’s richest man used prison labor, but Microsoft still does today, as do many American corporations.

I don’t know what relationship Gates has with the GCs, if any. My sense is that Gates is an upstart, a member of the retail elite, like all of the others on the world’s richest lists. I doubt that the GCs need to worry much about them, unless they begin to be truly philanthropic, such as funding a genuine free energy effort. Then, the retail elite are dissuaded, and probably subtly at first. They rarely need to get the horse’s head in their beds, but I have repeatedly heard that it has happened. Billionaires would swarm Dennis and Greer when they were flying high, but they rarely helped much, if at all. Greer was mentored by Laurance Rockefeller, and David Rockefeller called Dennis at home, just before the federal government was sicced on Dennis, and that is not the only time that the Rockefellers got involved as we were being wiped out. Coincidence? I doubt it.

Kennedy’s next section is titled, “The Rockefeller-Gates Nexus,” and he discussed how Gates and John Rockefeller played the same game, of rehabilitating their abysmal images as ruthless corporate pirates into “philanthropists.” And because money talks in our societies of scarcity and fear, they were both largely successful in their efforts. Both of them used medicine for their makeover, and both turned American medicine, and increasingly global medicine, into a racket. I see John Rockefeller as the “philanthropist” of Medical Racket 1.0, and Gates is the “philanthrocapitalist” of Medical Racket 2.0. Gates has closely coordinated his “philanthropy” with the Rockefellers.

Kennedy covered some of the same territory that I did, noting how the Flexner Report was the foundation for Medical Racket 1.0, as non-drugs-and-surgery medicine was criminalized as “quackery,” and many physicians ended up behind bars.

Kennedy then had a section that is a prominent topic in my work, on the roots of the germ theory of disease. Kennedy’s section was titled, “Miasma vs. Germ Theory,” which reflects how I began this thread, discussing the masculine versus feminine paradigms. The “miasma” theory states that well-cared for bodies take care of themselves. Kennedy wrote:

“Miasma exponents posit that disease occurs where a weakened immune system provides germs an enfeebled target to exploit. They analogize the human immune system to the skin of an apple; with the skin intact, the fruit will last a week at room temperature and a month if refrigerated. But even a small injury to the skin triggers systemic rot within hours as the billions of opportunistic microbes – thronging the skin of every living organism – colonize the injured terrain.”

“Germ theory aficionados, in contrast, blame disease on microscopic pathogens. Their approach to health is to identify the culpable germ and tailor a poison to kill it. Miasmists complain that those patented poisons may themselves further weaken the immune system, or simply open the damaged terrain to a competitive germ or cause chronic disease. They point out that the world is teeming with microbes – many of them beneficial – and nearly all of them harmless to a healthy, well-nourished immune system. Miasmists argue that malnutrition and inadequate access to clean water are the ultimate stressors that make infectious diseases lethal in impoverished locals. When a starving African child succumbs to measles, the miasmist attributes the death to malnutrition; germ theory proponents (a.k.a. virologists) blame the virus. The miasmist approach to public health is to boost individual immune response.”

That might be the best short summary that I have seen. Kennedy briefly sketched the birth of the germ theory, of how Pasteurian medicine triumphed over Béchampian medicine because it aligned with the “warfare” orientation of male-dominated Europe, as well as the lucrative opportunities that the “War on Germs” provided. Kennedy noted how Béchamp has been increasingly vindicated by modern medical science, even if it is still pushed to the margins.

Kennedy noted how Fauci promoted the dogma of how vaccines saved humanity, such as Fauci’s 2021 statement:

“You know, as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, it was my responsibility to make sure that we did the science that got us to the vaccines that as we now know have already saved millions and millions of lives.”

Kennedy wrote:

“Most Americans accept this claim as dogma. It will therefore come as a surprise to learn that it is simply untrue. Science actually gives the honor of having vanquished infectious disease mortality to nutrition and sanitation.”

Kennedy then covered the territory that I have so many times, clearly demonstrating that vaccination had nothing to do with the steep decline in infectious disease deaths as nations industrialized and improved public sanitation and nutrition (and hygiene, which Kennedy did not discuss). Kennedy noted that the world’s foremost virologist at the time (1960s), Edward Kass, publicly criticized his virology colleagues for trying to take credit for ending infectious disease and increasing life expectancy. Kass said that the real heroes of public health were the “engineers who brought us sewage treatment plants, railroads, roads, and highways for transporting food, electric refrigerators, and chlorinated water.”

Kennedy then presented the same kinds of graphs that I have, which clearly show that infectious disease deaths disappeared in the USA long before vaccination and antibiotics were introduced for those diseases, and even for polio, which is celebrated as one of vaccination’s greatest triumphs. The facts tell a very different story.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th January 2022 at 01:41.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (19th January 2022), Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), Blastolabs (19th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (19th January 2022), Ewan (19th January 2022), Harmony (19th January 2022), kudzy (19th January 2022), Pam (28th January 2022), Reinhard (19th January 2022), Trisher (25th January 2022), Victoria (26th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #9743
    Thanks

Hi:

This chapter of Kennedy’s book is quite long, so it will take a fair number of posts to summarize, but I want to address an issue that has popped up repeatedly on this thread, and I think that it allows us to get inside Fauci’s and Gates’s heads to a degree.

At the very beginning posts of this thread, I noted the issue that surprised me about Kennedy’s book, which was that Fauci, from way back in his AIDS days, has abandoned placebo testing for his favored vaccines and drugs. Right there, you have to suspect that it is willful and fraudulent, and an admission that Fauci and friends know beforehand that their treatments are not safe and effective. There is not much doubt to give them the benefit of, and Bill Gates has played the same game.

Kennedy was right when he stated that none of the mandated vaccines for American children had been placebo tested, which HHS eventually admitted after Kennedy’s lawsuit. I was surprised when I first read it in Tenpenny’s book back in 2008. Then I saw it for heart bypass surgery. Throughout Kennedy’s book, he showed that from the very beginning of his career as the head of NIAID, Fauci has abandoned placebo testing. Actually, not quite; he has abandoned placebo testing for his Big Pharma buddies, but insists on it for treatments that he wipes out (1). It is not like Fauci is an idiot, overlooking the most basic standard of testing. He just applies it with the double standards that Ed exposed in the media many times, and as with the media, Fauci goes so far over the line that “chutzpah” is a better description than “hypocrisy.” Fauci went even farther over the line into chutzpah that when forced to, he allowed a waiver for the buyers’ club drugs, never let any of them through the approval process, but used that loophole for his Big Pharma buddies.

Fauci did it repeatedly during this COVID “pandemic,” with his and Gates’s pet drug remdesivir, and for the mRNA vaccines. For Fauci’s pet AIDS drug AZT, they formally had a placebo group, but it was unblinded immediately, and the fraud around the AZT trial was legendary in its criminality. Fauci did it for Nevirapine, another AIDS drug, and the criminality in Uganda over Nevirapine exceeded the AZT criminality. Abandoning placebo testing was the signature feature of AIDS treatment testing.

The hypocrisy is off the scale, but the media never touches it. Wikipedia parrots the disinformation, and all we have are voices such as Tenpenny’s and Kennedy’s in the wilderness, while Kennedy has the bestselling book in the USA. Also, if the media ever admits to the widespread abandoning of placebo testing, as with the New York Times and Vietnam, it will certainly be framed as a “mistake” in the crusade to help people, a “mistake” committed a thousand times, almost without exception.

I skipped ahead a little when I reported that Gates claimed that his DPT vaccine saved ten million lives in Africa, when the opposite was likely true, as Gates, like Fauci, is against doing placebo testing. I don’t have any more doubt to give them the benefit of. They know what they are doing.

But as I summarized in an earlier chapter of Kennedy’s book, there is one kind of doubt to give them. Gates is involved in a scam of epic proportions, as he diverts billions of dollars from effective public health initiatives, such as clean water and adequate nutrition, into his pockets, as he diverts the money to drugs and vaccines, which he personally profits from, in his philanthrocapitalist way. Is it possible that Gates does not see further into the issue than that, just making sure that he claws away more billions for himself? Can he be blind to the fact that his efforts are killing millions of children, not saving them? Gates is a lot smarter than I am. As with Morris Fishbein and Fauci, is Gates blind or an idiot? Or, is this part of his eugenics program, killing millions while pretending that he is helping them? I don’t know the answer, but it is becoming harder to give Gates the benefit of that particular doubt. I think that Fishbein, Fauci, and Gates was/are sociopaths at minimum. Whether they are psychopaths is kind of an open question for me. I doubt that the GCs are involved in these evil activities, but I could be wrong.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th January 2022 at 20:10.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (21st January 2022), Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), Blastolabs (25th January 2022), Ewan (19th January 2022), kudzy (19th January 2022), Reinhard (19th January 2022), Trisher (19th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #9744
    Thanks

Hi:

Kennedy dove into the Rockefellers’ entry to the medical racket more than I do in my public work, and I may go there more when I update my medical racket essay. For more than 20 years, I have thought that Bill Gates’s trajectory mirrored John D. Rockefeller’s, from ingenious ruthless pirate to “philanthropist.” Reading Kennedy’s account only confirmed it, and in ways that I was unaware of. For instance Gates long ago captured the UN’s WHO, turning it into his tool (he was its biggest funder in 2020, but he captured it long ago). What I didn’t know until reading Kennedy’s account was that Rockefeller did the same thing to its predecessor organization at the League of Nations.

Gates’s “philanthropic” foundation scam was pioneered by the Robber Barons of the Gilded Age, John Rockefeller was the most successful of them, and it was called tax evasion when he did it, soon before World War I. A congressional investigation called Rockefeller’s foundation “a menace to the future political and economic welfare of the nation.” To be sure, Rockefeller had more of an image problem than Gates had, as Rockefeller seriously pursued his philanthropic makeover after his strikebreakers machine-gunned women and children at the Ludlow Massacre. Gates used prison labor, but I doubt that he slaughtered any of his employees.

In 1913, Rockefeller founded what became the American Cancer Society. Rockefeller’s father was a snake-oil salesman, so medical “philanthropy” came naturally to him. In standard hypocritical fashion, Rockefeller never took the drugs that his empire produced, as his personal physician was a homeopath, and he lived to be 97. His grandson David lived to be 101, and was minding the store into his 90s.

There may well be a Gates-Rockefeller connection in my journey. I recently mentioned that a pal suspected that the Gates banking connections might have been involved in what happened in Seattle. It was the Rockefeller’s bank, Chase Manhattan Bank, which wiped out Dennis’s manufacturer, leading Dennis to build his own Seattle factory. Coincidence? I long ago stopped believing in coincidence, but I also try to be cautious when connecting the dots. It would not surprise me at all to learn that the Gates and Rockefeller interests helped wipe out Dennis’s Seattle company, and might have even coordinated their efforts.

Like Gates, the Rockefellers’ initial foray into medicine was vaccines, and they worked with pharmaceutical companies to use a yellow fever vaccine in the tropics, for the U.S. Army, as it began to act more like imperial troops. That yellow fever vaccine killed the people it was used on and was soon abandoned, but the Rockefeller Foundation’s president said, “For purposes of placating primitive and suspicious peoples, medicine has some advantages over machine guns.” Thus began the ongoing era of what Kennedy called “medical colonialism.” The Rockefellers provided nearly half of the funding of the League of Nations Health Organization, and stacked it with Rockefeller loyalists. The Rockefeller “charities” had a global reach, helped build Hitler’s war machine, dominated the direction of “attack the tumor” cancer treatment, and the AMA was closely aligned with the Rockefellers in those days. Morris Fishbein’s funeral was held at a Rockefeller chapel.

Kennedy cited a 2017 report titled, U.S. Philanthrocapitalism and the Global Health Agenda, which made charges against the Rockefellers that critics do of Gates today:

“But the RF [Rockefeller Foundation] rarely addressed the most important causes of death, notably infant diarrhea and tuberculosis, for which technical fixes were not then available and which demanded long-term socially oriented investments, such as improved housing, clean water, and sanitation systems. The RF avoided disease campaigns that might be costly, complex, or time-consuming (other than yellow fever, which imperiled [the military, and] commerce). Most campaigns were narrowly construed so that quantifiable targets (insecticide spraying or medication distribution, for example) could be set, met, and counted as successes, then presented in business-style quarterly reports. In the process, RF public health efforts stimulated economic productivity, expanded consumer markets, prepared vast regions for foreign investment and incorporation into the expanding system of global capitalism.”

Philanthrocapitalism is, like the Peace Corps, a form of soft power, a way to open up the world to capitalist exploitation. Noam and Ed chronicled that not-so-soft power of the CIA and military, working hand-in-hand with the more genteel imperial forms, like what John Perkins did. Gates’s palling around with humanity’s greatest murderers is emblematic of that connection. It is what Smedley Butler described nearly a century ago. Nothing has really changed much. Rockefeller/Fishbein has been replaced by Gates/Fauci.

Beginning with a section titled: “Fauci and Gates; Germ Theory as Foreign Policy,” Kennedy then began exploring how the Fauci/Gates partnership began exploiting those least able to defend themselves, and sub-Saharan Africa was their primary target. That genocidal activity comes next.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th January 2022 at 16:36.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (21st January 2022), Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), kudzy (20th January 2022), Reinhard (26th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (26th January 2022), Trisher (20th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #9745
    Thanks

Hi:

As I reviewed my previous post, in preparation for what I would write next, something struck me about that quote that critiqued the Rockefeller Foundation, and made me think about something that I had not quite thought that way about. The Dulles brothers were Rockefeller fixers for their entire careers, until their deaths. That quote was partly about how the Rockefellers avoided “philanthropic” aid that really helped, which would have been relatively expensive and taken commitment. So, they went for the cheap, spectacular, and worthless, which often made the problem worse. Kind of like orthodox cancer treatment, which the Rockefellers were also heavily involved with.

When Dwight Eisenhower became president, John Foster Dulles sold Eisenhower on a cheap form of imperial activity, which was how he won the Secretary of State job. Eisenhower had inherited the Korean War from Truman, Ike had been through World War II, and was tired of sending American boys into the meat-grinder of foreign wars. Dulles sold him on nuclear weapons and covert action. It was a cheap way to maintain the empire, and they put it to use immediately, with the overthrow of Iran’s and Guatemala’s governments, both times on behalf of Rockefeller interests. This idea of doing it on the cheap was right out of the Rockefeller playbook, and Gates has taken up the same kind of “philanthropy,” as we will see.

It is kind of funny to have the world’s richest men opt for the cheap route, but inflicting one’s influence on the world is a tall task for individuals. Rockefeller and Gates punched way above their weight on the global scene, and Gates continues to do so. They just knew where the leverage points were. The GCs actually do the same thing, and my choir idea is ironically along the same lines. I don’t need any money to build the choir. I am trying to take advantage of new technology while I can, and the past two years have shown that I might be too late, as the Internet turns into a big propaganda and censorship operation. The GCs realize that energy is the big leverage point on Earth, and watch that carefully. They are so deft and subtle that those they derail rarely even realize that they were derailed. But, it is also a relatively cheap way of doing it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd January 2022 at 17:53.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (21st January 2022), Bill Ryan (21st January 2022), Ewan (23rd January 2022), kudzy (21st January 2022), Reinhard (26th January 2022), Trisher (21st January 2022)

11. Link to Post #9746
    Thanks

Hi:

Kennedy wrote that there was an epic clash in Africa between standard NGOs, with their emphasis on improving nutrition and sanitation, versus the Fauci/Gates approach of vaccines. Kennedy wrote:

“The historic clash between these warring philosophies offers a useful framework for understanding Bill Gates’s and Anthony Fauci’s approach to public health. In order to assess the effectiveness of their mass-vaccination projects, we would need a disciplined accounting that compares health outcomes in vaccinated populations to similarly unvaccinated cohorts. This is the kind of accounting that neither of these men has been willing to provide.”

Kennedy then noted that the absence of such standard data points to something other than public health happening, and that the “priorities of power, wealth, and control can eclipse quaint preoccupations with public health.” Kennedy then noted that the Rockefellers had once again invented that approach, and made “germ theory [into] a foreign policy tool.”

The Rockefellers, like Gates, overwhelmed all other non-profit efforts to improve the health of poor nations, and Kennedy’s next section was titled, “Gates and Fauci: Colonizing the Dark Continent.”

Kennedy wrote that by 2015, Gates was spending $400 million a year to test AIDS drugs on Africans, and Fauci was critical to that effort, as Kennedy wrote:

“Dr. Fauci had, by then, persuaded a succession of US presidents to burnish their humanitarian bona fides by redirecting US foreign AID away from the causes of nutrition, sanitation, and economic development and toward solving Africa’s HIV crisis with vaccines and drugs.”

Of course, the USA’s humanitarian stance has always been fraudulent, so, really, picking on Fauci and Gates might seem a little unfair, as they were engaged in a time-honored American activity with their phony “humanitarian” efforts. Gates’s palling around with humanity’s greatest murderers and criminals is also normal in American foreign policy, as those monsters do the USA’s bidding, and the media’s cheering on the genocidal activities or covering them up is also normal. In that way, Gates and Fauci are doing what comes naturally to the psychopaths that run American foreign policy.

Fauci not only enlisted the Bushes for his AIDS vaccine boondoggle, but Bill Clinton, too, who announced in 1997:

“Today let us commit ourselves to developing an AIDS vaccine within the next decade.”

25 years later, we are still nowhere, and we will never get there. If nothing else, my thread on JFK’s book should make it very clear why, even among the defenders of science, medical science is considered its flimsiest and most corrupt branch. Fauci is the face of that corruption, just as Morris Fishbein used to be. Fauci and Gates diverted many billions of dollars from going to the poor who needed it, for nutrition, sanitation, education and the like, to enrich Big Pharma with their worthless and deadly drugs and vaccines. It gets my vote for the greatest international crime of the past generation, even edging out the USA’s serial military/economic-assault genocides. The world’s poor have a hard time surviving such “humanitarianism.”

Kennedy cited a 2008 article in a European medical journal that showed how NIH had redirected $1 billion of its funding to Gates’s global vaccine programs, which we know have been genocidal. To compound the evil, the American-inflicted military/economic/medical genocides have killed far more children than any other age group. Bush the Second diverted $18 billion of the USA’s stingy foreign aid money to Fauci’s AIDS projects.

Gates “donates” money through the NIH, too, and decides how it is spent. It is a form of money-laundering, to use the NIH’s reputation to whitewash Gates’s genocidal activities. An English professor wrote a book in 2015 about Gates, and Kennedy quoted from it:

“Citing Ralph Waldo Emerson’s observation that charity can be a ‘wicked’ dollar, sociology professor Linsey McGoey explains that philanthropy can have an evil effect when it ‘places its beneficiaries under the boot rather than recognizing their equal right to foster their own independence, to realize their individuality.’”

It took me many years to really understand what Ed meant when he wrote that the imperial powers deny their conquered subjects the ability to pursue their “self-determination.” In a way, he was calling those imperial subjects slaves and the imperial overlords slave-drivers. McGoey said of Gates and friends, “They are here to save the world, as long as the world yields to their interests.” Kennedy wrote that, “Thanks to their powerful collaboration, Pharma would emerge as, perhaps, Africa’s cruelest and most deadly colonial overlord.”

Kennedy wrote about how the USA replaced the European powers in Africa, with passages that resembled Noam and Ed’s work. Kennedy noted that it began in 1941 when Franklin Roosevelt compelled Winston Churchill to give up the British Empire for American help against Hitler with the Atlantic Charter. In effect, it cleared the decks for the USA to colonize those colonial regions. Gates and Fauci had launched another war amongst humanity’s poor nations. Kennedy wrote:

“Bill Gates and Dr. Fauci offered biosecurity as the underlying rationale for their medical neocolonialism project. Paraphrasing the Cold War dogma, Gates and Dr. Fauci warned that if we did not stop the germs in Africa, we’d end up fighting them in New York and Los Angeles. They echoed, also, the hackneyed crusaders’ narrative that they were rescuing the continent from famine, pestilence, and ignorance with superior know-how and breakthrough technologies.”

In 2003, Fauci and Gates began to massively run clinical trials for AIDS vaccines in Africa, and Kennedy wrote how African leaders were well aware of how Africans were being used as guinea pigs to test medicines that, if successful, would largely be used in the West. They were well aware that when Pharma companies came to Africa, they suspended medical standards that the West used, essentially treating Africans as expendable. That is really what all of that medical colonialism in Africa is about.

Kennedy wrote about Fauci’s 2008 cancellation of the largest human trial for an AIDS vaccine to that time, trying it on Americans after trying it on Africans, when the side-effects became so extreme that the trial was canceled. And, instead of preventing HIV infection, the Merck vaccine seemed to enhance infection. Fauci admitted to the New York Times that, “scientists did not know enough about how HIV vaccines and the immune system interact.”

Kennedy wrote:

“These were stunning admissions, which seemed to validate the critiques of Duesberg and others who predicted the inevitable failure of a vaccine based on a defective HIV/AIDS hypothesis.”

Fauci said that, scientists “did not yet know fundamental facts like which immune reactions are the most important for preventing infection.” Dr. David Rasnick, a career biochemist, said:

“If Fauci’s HIV/AIDS hypothesis were true, they should have been able to develop a vaccine. Fauci’s fundamental conundrum is that he has told everybody to diagnose AIDS based on the presence of HIV antibodies. With every other disease, the presence of antibodies is the signal that the patient has vanquished the disease. With AIDS, Fauci and Gallo, and now Gates, claim it is a sign that you’re about to die. Think about it; if the objective of an AIDS vaccine is to stimulate antibody production then success would mean that every vaccinated person would also have an AIDS diagnosis. I mean, this is fodder for a comedy bit. It’s like someone gave the Three Stooges an annual billion-dollar budget!”

In 2015, Gallo’s organization announced an HIV vaccine for human trials, but in 2020, Kennedy asked Gallo how it was going with his HIV vaccine, and Gallo admitted that he had still gotten nowhere. And he never will. At least until this “pandemic,” Gates was the biggest cheerleader for an HIV vaccine, but even he admitted that it was far off, several years away at least. That “several years off” horizon has not changed in nearly 40 years.

Kennedy finished that section with:

“Following the path of earlier colonial interventions in Africa, Dr. Fauci’s evangelical campaign to impose the orthodoxies of germ warfare on Africans is an exercise in raw power, domination, and the ruthless extraction of profit.”

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd January 2022 at 06:16.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (22nd January 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2022), Ewan (23rd January 2022), kudzy (22nd January 2022), Reinhard (26th January 2022), Trisher (22nd January 2022)

13. Link to Post #9747
    Thanks

Hi:

The next section of Kennedy’s chapter was “Virology; A New Janissary Corps.” Kennedy compared Fauci to the sultans of old, writing:

“The entire field of virology is Dr. Fauci’s Janissary Corps – the elite warriors that he can rapidly muster to each new battlefield to achieve new conquests and ruthlessly suppress rebellion, dissent, and resistance.”

Kennedy noted how Fauci was able to transform his worthless HIV vaccine trials in COVID vaccine trials almost overnight. It was all fraudulent. Kennedy wrote:

“Their exquisitely disciplined ranks also supplied the ‘independent experts’ who populated FDA and CDC committees that approved those shoddily tested COVID pokes, the doctors and ‘medical ethicists’ who appeared on TV to run interference for every government countermeasure: masks, lockdowns, social-distancing, and vaccination – including justifying the jab for children and pregnant women. (In any rational universe, giving these untested low-efficacy shots to children and pregnant women would constitute both medical malpractice and child abuse given the low risk for COVID and higher risk from the vaccine among these cohorts.) They penned editorials in the newspapers and articles in the scientific journals and uniformly dismissing dissenters as screwballs, flakes, quacks, and ‘conspiracy theorists.’ From their ranks, Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates tapped the charlatans and biostitutes who conducted the fraudulent studies that torpedoed hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin and won approval for their pet blockbuster drug, remdesivir.”

Kennedy then discussed one of the most explosive issues of this entire “pandemic”: Fauci himself may be the primary author of the pandemic, as the COVID virus is likely the product of genetic engineering from “gain of function” research that Fauci funded. Kennedy wrote:

“Tony Fauci dispatched the handpicked elite of virology’s officer corps to draft and sign the consequential editorials published in Nature and the Lancet in February and March of 2020 assuring the world that the lab leak hypothesis was a ‘crackpot’ conspiracy. The monolithic discipline of the virology caste and its capacity to rigorously enforce its omertá effectively silenced debate on COVID-19’s origins for a year.”

I have written about this issue at length, as have many others, and the deafening silence in the media speaks volumes on its corruption. Fauci is given fawning treatment by the media to this day, and he may well be the primary arsonist who is leading the fight against the fire that he started. With the email dumps that came from legal action, Fauci’s role in the scandal is very clear: he was its primary author, and Kennedy wrote about it at length in that chapter. The primary author of the Nature article, Kristian Andersen, first alerted Fauci to the strong likelihood that the COVID virus had been engineered in a lab, and had Fauci’s fingerprints all over it. Fauci immediately sprang into action, with secret communications and meetings, Fauci helped edit the Nature letter, and disingenuously cited that fraudulent letter at a White House press conference. Under Fauci’s tutelage Andersen did an immediate about-face, going from strongly suspecting a lab origin for COVID to strongly denying it. Within months of that criminal act, the Scripps Research Institute, where Anderson works, received $78 million in grant money from Fauci, and four of the five signatories of that letter received a total of $155 million in 2020. Kennedy concluded:

“That’s how the game gets played. Dr. Fauci’s disciples and soldiers understand that, as long as they support Dr. Fauci, they will continue to benefit from the endless stream of public health booty he controls – their spoils from the War on Germs and on skeptics.”

Kennedy then had a short section on how Bill Gates suddenly became the pandemic messiah, saturating the media, beginning in March 2020, with his plans to vaccinate billions of people for COVID. Fauci held down the fort at the White House. Kennedy wrote:

“The two men played tag team on the evening news and Sunday talk shows to promoted remdesivir and to let their obsequious hosts and the American people know that the only way to end the global hostage crisis was compliance by 7 billion people with their new vaccines. [...] He [Gates] reiterated versions of this message ad naseum, as he did again on CNN on March 22, 2020: ‘things won’t get back to truly normal until we have a vaccine that we’ve gotten out to basically the entire world.’”

Kennedy then had a section on another of the pandemic’s godsends to Fauci and Gates. With the “success” of the mRNA vaccines, they were now going to feverishly work on an mRNA vaccine for HIV! Fauci made the announcement in February 2021. Kennedy wrote:

“After four decades of cataclysmic outcomes, billions of squandered dollars, untold lives lost and failed promises, the press corps gave the most recent production the same rapt and credulous applause with which greeted Teflon Tony’s hundred other indistinguishable pronouncements over four decades. ‘He is the P.T. Barnum of public health,’ marvels journalist Celia Farber. ‘He cracks the whip and says “Abracadabra,” and they all forget that they’ve seen the same trick so many times. It’s really quite astonishing.’”

In the wake of Fauci’s announcement, Moderna announced mRNA vaccines for everything, including cancer. In July 2021, Fauci announced a new initiative, which will cost billions, to develop mRNA vaccines for 20 kinds of viruses that might spark future “pandemics.” In September 2021, President Joe Biden announced another $65 billion for Fauci to use for the pandemic response. Only a few days earlier, Fauci announced that an NIAID-and-Gates-funded HIV trial in Africa on 2,600 girls had failed to demonstrate any beneficial effect.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd January 2022 at 22:19.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (22nd January 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2022), Chris Gilbert (22nd January 2022), Ewan (23rd January 2022), kudzy (22nd January 2022), Reinhard (26th January 2022), Trisher (22nd January 2022)

15. Link to Post #9748
    Thanks

Hi:

Here is a brief interlude regarding Kennedy’s repeated mentions of “Teflon Tony,” like Reagan was called the “Teflon President.” The co-called Teflon effect is entirely a media creation. They decide who get the Teflon effect, and they decide that based on their own self-interest. This is nothing new in my work. When I state that the public is unable to distinguish the psychopaths from the saints, my first taste of that reality was during my ride with Dennis. I saw the media slander and libel the greatest human being I have ever known since the day I met him, and I watched the employees cheer the people who stole our companies, even helping them out. Several years later, I began studying Noam’s and Ed’s work. Their work was central in developing my comprehensive view of the media, but I would have likely either never heard of them or studied their work unless I had had my ride with Dennis. Ed’s contrast of the media’s treatment of Pol Pot and Suharto highlighted the dichotomous treatment of genocidists, which was dependent on whether they were doing our bidding or not.

So, that Teflon effect is all about the media’s influence, and Ed and Noam’s advertising filter is vividly evident. Fauci is the leading front-man for Big Pharma, and the media’s saturation with drug ads today goes a long way in explaining the media’s fawning over Fauci. Gates has “donated” hundreds of millions of dollars to media outfits such as NPR, PBS, the BBC, CNN, NBC, and media throughout the world, even Al-Jazeera, so the media predictably hangs on his every word. The Guardian long ago christened him as Saint Bill, completely seriously.

So, the media is going to give Fauci and Gates great deference. I followed the damage control in the media over Gates’s bromance with Epstein and the dirt that could no longer be ignored when Melinda divorced him. Gates received very gentle treatment for his indiscretions by the media. But as Noam said about Nixon, getting him for Watergate was like getting Al Capone for income tax evasion. Like Nixon, Gates has genocidal blood on his hands, pals around with today’s greatest living murderers and criminals, but his relative fall from grace came from cheating on his wife, and a few articles like this one got published. It would not surprise me at all if Gates’s bromance with Epstein was because of the teenage girls that Epstein could provide.

Today, I believe that Fauci and Gates are at least sociopaths and might be psychopaths, but the media sainted them, and Tony’s Teflon effect may well last the rest of his life and then some. Gates will likely never win his coveted Nobel Prize, but he will likely get some version of the Saint Bill treatment to his death. This is how our world works. In the Fifth Epoch, it won’t, but until then the masses and media will often treat psychopaths as saints, and vice versa.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd January 2022 at 22:29.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (22nd January 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2022), Chris Gilbert (22nd January 2022), Ewan (23rd January 2022), kudzy (22nd January 2022), Reinhard (26th January 2022), Trisher (25th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #9749
    Thanks

Hi:

The next section of Kennedy’s chapter is titled, “The Heartbreaking Legacy of Medical Colonialism.” Kennedy began that section by mentioning Kipling’s White Man’s Burden, and noted the catastrophes that white men had inflicted on Africa over the centuries. For all of Noam’s excoriation of Jack Kennedy’s foreign policy, I never saw him discuss Kennedy’s African policy, which was the friendliest of all American presidents. RFK, Jr., inherited that family relationship to Africa, has spent a lot of time in Africa, and met many anticolonial African leaders, such as Nelson Mandela. Kennedy wrote that poverty reduction in Africa was optimally:

“[…] homegrown with regular local input, disciplined self-assessment, accountability, frequent course correction, and lots of humility by administrators, officials, and above all foreigners.

“Gates’s HIV vaccine and antiviral program is due to its continent-wide scale, arguably the worst in a long parade of paternalistic Western schemes by imperialists, avaricious adventurers, scammers, schemers, charlatans, double-dealing rogues, and well-meaning dolts who regularly pledge to end African suffering.”

“[…] At best, Gates and Fauci are just the latest in a long line of crusaders, con artists, and conquistadors who periodically appear on the continent armed with the conviction that they know what is best for Africans.

“[…] At worst, in the words of Loffredo and Greenstein, Gates and his foundation function ‘as a trojan horse for Western corporations, which of course have no goal greater than an increased bottom line […] The foundation appears to see the Global South as both a dumping ground for drugs deemed too unsafe for developed world and a testing ground for drugs not yet determined to be safe enough for the developed world.’”

Kennedy finished the section by quoting McGoey:

“From my point of view, it’s more like [the Gates Foundation] are selling technology than solving problems. Most of their calls have to do with some new technologies or vaccines.”

Kennedy’s next section was on how Gates captured the WHO. Obviously, the main way was through money, as he was the WHO’s biggest funder in 2020, when Trump did not fund WHO, but in 2018-2019, the American government contributed about $600 million, but Gates directly controlled “donations” of about $750 million, and with other avenues of “donation,” Gates kicked in more than $1 billion. Gates has completely corrupted the WHO’s mission through this kind of financial hijacking. Instead of being accountable to the world’s governments, WHO is largely accountable only to Gates. Kennedy wrote:

“Gates’s vaccine obsession has diverted WHO’s giving away from poverty alleviation, nutrition, and clean water to make vaccine uptake the key public health metric.”

Speaking at the WHO in 2011, Gates said, “All 193 member states, you must make vaccines a central focus of your health systems.” Kennedy noted that over half of the WHO’s budget was for vaccines. Kennedy noted that between Gates and Fauci, who controlled several billion dollars a year in funding, they have subverted the global health system, including governments and NGOs, to their drug-and-vaccine agenda, which “coincidentally” enriches their Big Pharma pals, many of whom Gates has a direct stake in.

That section of Kennedy’s chapter was disgusting, as it chronicled how Gates hijacked the global health infrastructure. Kennedy wrote:

“By 2017, Gates’s power was so complete that he handpicked his deputy, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, as the WHO’s new director general despite complaints that Tedros would be the first director general to the WHO without a medical degree and despite Tedros’s dubious background. Critics credibly charge Tedros with running a terror group associated with the extreme human rights violations including genocidal policies against a rival tribal group in Ethiopia.”

All I have to say about that is at least Gates is consistent, as his close pals in Africa, Kagame and Museveni, are arguably the greatest mass murderers alive today (maybe even outranking George Bush the Second ). Kennedy wrote that Tedros’s primarily qualification for the job was being a Gates toady. Kennedy wrote at length about GAVI, which Gates and Fauci completely control, as a key tool in their “all-vaccines, all-the-time” approach to global health. Kennedy wrote that through GAVI, Gates, “[…] hijacks the foreign assistance monies from wealthy governments, diverting it to drugmakers.”

Dr. Vananda Shiva, who, unlike Gates, actually deserves a Nobel Prize, told Kennedy:

“Western nations originally conceived the World Health Organization and the United Nations to embody liberal ideologies implemented via a democratic structure of one nation, one vote. Gates has single-handedly destroyed all that. He has hijacked the WHO and transformed it into an instrument of personal power that he wields for the cynical purpose of increasing pharmaceutical profits. He has single-handedly destroyed the infrastructure of public health globally. He has privatized our health systems and our food systems to serve his own purposes.”

Kennedy finished that section with a quote from Loffredo and Greenstein, who wrote:

“The Gates Foundation’s influence over public health policy is practically contingent on ensuring that safety regulations and other government functions are weak enough to be circumvented. It therefore operates against the independence of nation-states and as a vehicle for Western capital.”

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd January 2022 at 18:21.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (24th January 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd January 2022), Ewan (23rd January 2022), kudzy (23rd January 2022), Reinhard (26th January 2022), Trisher (25th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #9750
    Thanks

Hi:

As I reach the part of Kennedy’s book where he begins to go deep on Gates, I spent time recently reading up on Gates, like I need to do any more. When Melinda divorced him last year, I chummed those waters some more. Not much was new to me, as I knew of his strip-joint days back in the 1980s, and knew of his womanizing before he got married. His affairs on Melinda were kind of new to me, but no surprise. Also, I first learned of the spook connections to Microsoft about 30 years ago, when I heard that the NSA had an office at Microsoft, around the same time that I heard of the Clipper chip. I was wide awake by then, and had plenty of CIA connections in my life (1, 2, 3) over the years.

I have many personal connections to this Gates saga, and yesterday’s reading really drove that home. I lived only a few miles from Les Wexner in the mid-1990s (in my trucking days), and heard of his indiscretions, which made the Epstein revelations interesting indeed, as he set up shop only a few miles from my home. Bizarrely, when the voice led me to Seattle, I had used Microsoft’s software for at least a year, wanted to work for them, and could have likely landed a job with them, but the voice had other ideas in mind, as I walked straight into Dennis’s company. Less than a year later, I worked for the Kennedys, the day before I became Dennis’s partner, and RFK Jr.’s brother made a rude call to our office a few months later. My relationship to the Kennedys is complex, and I am surprised that RFK, Jr., whom ten years ago I only knew of from his heroin addiction when he was young, is in my pantheon today, living up to his father’s and uncle’s public ideals.

I likely read it back when it was published last May, but Whitney Webb’s article took on new relevance when I read it this time. The article mentions Go2Net, which my software company bought. Webb followed the Ghislaine Maxwell trial. I have seen the T-Rex in the Microsoft’s first CTO’s house, and one of my pals at InfoSpace went to work for him. In one of his office rooms, that former CTO has one of the animatronic heads of the T-Rexes used in Jurassic Park. He was into it, and now that I read that he was at Epstein’s soirees, it all really makes me wonder. It started getting really weird when I learned that Epstein was into eugenics, as was Gates’s dad.

I think that the likely scenario is that Epstein’s operation was to blackmail the high and mighty on behalf of Mossad. Reading that stuff took me back to Gary and Cohen’s attempt to blackmail the sitting American president, also perhaps on behalf of Israel. Robert Maxwell was a spook, may well have met a spook’s end, his involvement in spook software is very curious, and Webb competently made the case that Epstein’s and Gates’s relationship may well have begun in the 1990s.

At the very beginning of his rise to power, Gates made the case that software development should be a lucrative capitalist enterprise. Richard Stallman made the opposite case. History will be far kinder to Stallman than it will Gates. After years of being asked to, I finally contacted Stallman in July 2006 and spent a frustrating month interacting with him. It seemed like free energy and free software would be natural allies, but Stallman was a typical Level 3.

This is kind of a long prelude to the next section of Kennedy’s chapter. I heard that for supplicants for Gates Foundation money, they have to demonstrate that their efforts can be turned into intellectual property that Gates can profit from. So, for those who follow Gates, what he did in the middle of the “pandemic” was predictable, even though it took some of the sheen from his public halo.

Kennedy’s next section was titled, “The Sanctity of Patents.” By the spring of 2020, as Fauci was wiping out all alternatives to the mRNA vaccines (and covering up the idea that he may be the pandemic’s principal author), there was a global movement to eliminate patent protection for the vaccines, so that the world’s poor nations in particular could get them. In March 2021, the world’s health authorities created a voluntary pool of intellectual property that the owners would waive their intellectual property rights to, to ensure that the entire world got the vaccines and drugs as soon as possible. Gates’s goal of vaccinating the entire world seemed like it would happen, but one of the greatest opponents to the idea was Gates himself. In the spring of 2021, even Joe Biden argued for temporarily suspending intellectual property rights so that the remedies could be deployed faster. Gates went on the media offensive, giving interviews to argue against suspending intellectual property rights, even temporarily. Kennedy wrote:

“Biden’s equity initiative forced Gates into the open. Gates’s entire philanthrocapitalism business model rests on the sanctity of knowledge monopolies; and so, with the whole world watching, Gates revealed that patent integrity – the source of vaccine profits to his Pharma partners – is the sine qua non of Gates’s global health initiatives. When push turns to shove, patent protection eclipses his professed concerns for public health.”

Gates defeated that intellectual property pool with a rival one that he established under the WHO. Gates triumphed, and more than 100 of the world’s poorest nations have no access to the vaccines. Ironically, that is probably a good thing. This was nothing new, as Gates defeated Nelson Mandela over AIDS drugs in the 1990s, as Mandela wanted to make them generic. Kennedy wrote:

“Gates declared war on Mandela and his generic drug crusade by supporting a suit by thirty-nine pharma multinationals who sued South Africa to prevent poorer nations from accessing generic AIDS drugs for their people. Once again, Gates put the halo on greed.

“[…] in the end, Gates and pharma won the legal case, and Gates helped push through enduring bullet-proof protection for pharmaceutical patents by his implacable support for the Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property (TRIPS), an international agreement that outlawed the use of unsanctioned generics to combat AIDS and other diseases.”

“Today, leading public health officials agree that the primary driver of the current artificial shortage of COVID-19 vaccines is Gates’s defense of intellectual property rights to protect the profiteering by his pharma partners.”

Kennedy heavily cited this article and its author, Alexander Zaitchik. Kennedy finished that section with a quote from Zaitchik:

“There are signs of an overdue scrutiny of Gates’s role in public health and lifelong commitment to exclusive intellectual property rights.”

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th January 2022 at 20:49.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (24th January 2022), Bill Ryan (24th January 2022), Ewan (26th January 2022), kudzy (27th January 2022), Reinhard (26th January 2022), Trisher (25th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #9751
    Thanks

Hi:

I was raised to be a racist and a bigot. It took my leaving home to really understand that, and one of my college roommates first began to call me on that. But my upbringing was really not all that unusual on that score. After my odyssey awakened me, I learned from Howard Zinn about 30 years ago that the USA is history’s most racist nation. Europe invented the racism that we see today, and its influence can be vividly seen in today’s USA. Nearly 20 years after encountering Uncle Howard’s work, as I studied anthropology and social animals in preparation for writing my big essay, I got a more general sense of the issue. In a world of scarcity and fear, social animals will create in-groups and outgroups in their battles for survival, and racism, classism, ethnic discrimination, and the like are mere variations on that theme.

In Kennedy’s book, he chronicled the racism that helped inform Fauci’s and Gates’s efforts, and they didn’t invent it, as medical racism has deep roots in the USA. So, Fauci’s using black and Latino American orphans for AIDS experiments, or his and Gates’s enthusiasm for using sub-Saharan Africans for their experiments, is in keeping with a long American tradition, as evil as it all is.

American blacks are not ignorant of this history, and today, they are among the least enthusiastic groups to line up for the latest medical wizardry coming from Big Pharma. The next section of Kennedy’s chapter was titled, “Blacks to the Front of the Line.” Near the end of Kennedy’s book, he covered the planning for this “pandemic” by Gates and crew, with nearly annual exercises over 20 years, when Gates’s dream finally came true. Gates’s efforts specifically strategized on how to overcome black resistance to Big Pharma’s concoctions, and he enlisted spook help. Poor nations that used ivermectin and other cheap early treatments had tiny fractions of the American death rates, so were in no rush to line up for mRNA vaccines in the first place. In 2020, Melinda Gates advocated that American blacks should get the mRNA vaccines first, and she openly worried about poor Africans who would not get those vaccines. Maybe she really believed that, in her naïveté.

As soon as the “pandemic” was ramping up, HHS began recruiting black American leaders to lead the way with vaccines. In December 2020, Fauci criticized black American vaccine resistance and said, “The time is now to put skepticism aside.” Black celebrities got some of the first vaccines among great fanfare, and several promptly died, such as Cicely Tyson, Marvin Hagler, and Hank Aaron. Of the many fraudulent behaviors of Fauci and friends, one of the most egregious is the CDC’s dismissal that the many thousands of American deaths that happened immediately after getting the mRNA vaccines could be related to the vaccines. Most of them began dying within two days of getting vaccinated. Kennedy wrote about an event that I witnessed in real time, as the media attacked Kennedy for mentioning that Aaron died immediately after getting the vaccine. The media alleged that Kennedy was a crazed “conspiracy theorist,” and the New York Times reported that the coroner announced that Aaron’s death was from “natural causes.” Kennedy contacted the coroner’s office, and they admitted that they never saw Aaron’s body, a little fact that the media has never reported. Facebook canceled Kennedy’s Instagram account over that media “lynching.” The fact is that the CDC has not investigated any deaths following vaccination, and has even discouraged autopsies, while they assert that nobody in the USA has died from a vaccine reaction, to reach truly Orwellian levels of denial.

From the very beginning, when the vaccines were being rolled out, against the CDC’s wishes, autopsies were performed on people who died immediately after being vaccinated, and the most common finding was blood clots that riddled the bodies of those who died after being vaccinated. Those blood clots are almost certainly caused by the trillions of spike proteins that the mRNA vaccines induced, and were responsible for heart attacks, strokes, organ failures, etc. Not only do those spike proteins cause blood clots, but they also cause permanent capillary damage. The heart inflammation that has been killing children and adolescents is also the result of spike protein damage. I have seen a great deal of evidence that the mRNA vaccines kill more children and adolescents than they “save.” Of course, it is all being covered up. Children have about zero risk of dying from COVID. That heart inflammation is not a minor condition, but deadly, and may kill up to half of its victims in five years.

Kennedy noted a very curious aspect of the “pandemic;” while those black celebrities were dying after being vaccinated, many African political leaders, who were all “anti-vax,” began mysteriously dying. The death toll was so unusual that both Reuters and the British Medical Journal had articles about it. When Haiti’s anti-vax president was murdered by a Colombian hit team with American intelligence connections, the “conspiracy theories” reached a crescendo. While Kennedy did not endorse those many untimely deaths as being murder, which only hit anti-vax black politicians, he said that to dismiss it would be naïve. I agree. I have witnessed way too many of those “coincidences” in my journey. Kennedy noted how the USA has murdered many African politicians (Gaddafi was a recent one), and Patrice Lumumba’s murder by the CIA and friends, just days before JFK’s inauguration, was a vivid personal memory of Kennedy’s, as he witnessed his father’s and uncle’s shocked reactions. IMO, the same people who took out Lumumba took out the Kennedy brothers, and RFK, Jr., would likely agree with me.

Kennedy finished that topic by noting that those black politician deaths were seven times normal. All of those deaths “coincidentally” led to U-turns in the policies of those nations. After those untimely deaths, those nations all went from being anti-vax to welcoming Big Pharma’s mRNA vaccines, if they could afford them.

Kennedy finished that section with a brief review of the CIA’s murder operations, using exotic weapons and concoctions. My relative lived in that world. Many free energy inventors met similar ends to those African politicians, both untimely and “tragic,” and likely “spook-assisted.”

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th January 2022 at 16:52.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (25th January 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), Ewan (26th January 2022), kudzy (28th January 2022), Reinhard (26th January 2022), Trisher (25th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #9752
    Thanks

Hi:

Kennedy provides the references to his book here. Nobody can credibly claim that his charges lack documentation.

The next section of Kennedy’s chapter is titled: “Doctor Gates, I Presume!” Kennedy noted that the media on the take from Gates calls him a “public health expert,” when Gates’s only qualification is being rich. Dennis was on the receiving end of the LA Times’s “investigative” reporting, which was when I finally realized that the media simply can make it up as it goes. But attacking a powerless figure like Dennis, in solitary confinement, is easy, and no repercussions will come from lying about a media victim like Dennis, so the media lined up. But unflattering investigative reporting on the world’s richest man? You had better have well-documented facts when you hunt game like that. Kennedy cited an investigative journalism article in the LA Times on Gates that used “White Man’s Burden” to describe Gates’s disastrous “philanthropic” impact on Africa.

The LA Times article showed how Gates’s vaccines-above-all approach to public health was killing millions of people, as it diverted funds for highly effective medical treatment to Big Pharma’s drugs and vaccines. The LA Times’s study estimated that three dollars for each new mother, for food and medicines, would save five million infants annually. It would be chump change for Gates to fund something like that, or the world’s rich nations, but as we will see, Gates has unremitting hostility to that kind of aid.

Kennedy wrote:

“The Times investigation found that Gates’s programs, including those of the Global Fund and the GAVI Alliance, have had net negative consequences on public health. In fact, the Times found an inverse correlation between health dollars spent by Gates’s charities and declines in children’s health. The nations that get the most Gates money see the worst health outcomes.”

Part of Gates’s malign black magic is that he pulls medical workers away from basic medical treatment to his vaccine programs, by paying about three times as much. Those African workers follow the money and work on the Gates vaccine plantation, not helping African mothers and children. Kennedy wrote:

“The Los Angeles Times concludes that Gates’s obsession with vaccine-preventable diseases has proportionally reduced assistance streams for nutrition, transportation, hygiene, and economic development, causing negative overall impacts on public health: ‘Many AIDS patients have so little food that they vomit their free AIDS pills. For lack of bus fare, others cannot get to clinics that offer life-saving treatment.’”

The Gates Foundation actually banned all talk amongst its workforce for discussing anything other than vaccines with its patients, and even discourages the patients from discussing ailments that vaccines cannot treat. Kennedy discussed some of the goons that Gates has hired, such as Dr. Tadataka Yamada, a lying bully who stymied a Senate investigation into how the diabetes drug Avandia had killed 83,000 Americans.

Kennedy discussed the Lesotho health minister’s complaint that a $7 million annual donation could raise the pay of her medical health professionals by two-thirds, and retain most of them, but Gates instead pumps $57 million a year into Lesotho in the form of drugs and vaccines. Kennedy noted that Gates regularly announced that his philanthropic interventions have saved millions of lives, but Gates never provided a shred of evidence to support his claims. When the data has been amassed, it shows that Gates’s efforts have the opposite effect, which brings up the eugenics suspicions, which Kennedy eventually covers.

Kennedy discussed Gates’s efforts in Botswana:

“All those deadly antivirals and vaccines from Tony Fauci’s little shop of horrors exacted a fearsome toll on Botswana’s mothers and infants. The rate of pregnancy-related maternal deaths nearly quadrupled, and child mortality rose dramatically.””

Kennedy finished that section by discussing how Gates dismissed food for his “beneficiaries,” which they need more than medicine, because they are starving. Kennedy finished with a quote from an American doctor, who noted that giving those starving people drugs and vaccines instead of food dooms “that person to death because they are poor.”

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th January 2022 at 20:21.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (26th January 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), Ewan (26th January 2022), kudzy (28th January 2022), Reinhard (26th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #9753
    Thanks

Hi:

As I have been summarizing Kennedy’s masterpiece, I have not written about much else, and I have a huge backlog of issues to discuss, but need to get cracking on my essay work, which I plan to resume after finishing my discussion of Kennedy’s book. But I am going to sneak in this Mercola article that a pal sent me, on how the COVID vaccines are a spectacular failure, and the media is furiously backpedaling, trying to cover their disinformation tracks. Today, the media is writing about the same issues that the vaccine dissidents had been censored over during the past two years. I attached the article.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (26th January 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), cascadian (25th January 2022), Ewan (26th January 2022), kudzy (26th January 2022), Reinhard (26th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2022), Trisher (26th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #9754
    Thanks

Hi:

The next section of Kennedy’s chapter is titled. “Antipathy toward Locally Controlled Health Care Systems.” Kennedy began that section by noting that a WHO official estimated that Gates’s “philanthropy” would be five times as effective if he directed his money toward poverty alleviation and supporting the extant health systems. But Gates has a “silver bullet” approach. Kennedy quoted a Canadian professor who said that the Gates Foundation had a “narrowly conceived understanding of health as the product of technical interventions divorced from economic, social, and political contexts.” Another Canadian professor reported from one of Gates’s colleagues that Gates is “against health systems,” and considers them a “complete waste of money.” A Norwegian researcher wrote that a GAVI staffer told her that it was a “very loud, vocal voice, saying that we do not believe in the strengthening of health systems,” and that Gates had an “antipathy toward public health systems that reflects a pathological – almost bigoted contempt for African institutions and science.” Gates is all about funding white people technocratic institutions, and virtually nothing for local Africans who lead community-based efforts.

Kennedy remarked that Gates was like a white absentee imperial overlord in Africa. Less than 10% of the Gates Foundation’s grants go to organizations in poor nations; it almost all goes to the West, particularly the USA. Kennedy again noted that African nations with the lowest “contribution” from GAVI generally had improvements in child mortality, while it worsened for those who got the most from GAVI.

The author of The White Man’s Burden, William Easterly, asked, “Who chose the human right of universal treatment of AIDS over other human rights?” Kennedy replied to that with “The answer to that question, of course, is Bill Gates.”

Kennedy’s final section of that chapter is titled, “Neutralizing the Press.” Kennedy remarked that the LA Times article I mentioned in the previous post was “a quaint relic of a time when editors and producers still permitted their reporters and correspondents to express skepticism toward Gates.” Gates reacted to that LA Times article with an aggressive campaign to co-opt media coverage of him.

Kennedy noted that the billions of dollars of Big Pharma ads had long ago banished any vaccine dissent from the media, even before Gates’s offensive. Kennedy wrote that this article chronicled the Gates media payola, and this article was by one of Ed’s pals (I wrote about his recent book here), which is another reason why I think that Ed would have had plenty to say about current events. I wrote about this issue recently, so will keep it brief.

Gates funds the Guardian’s entire “Global Development” section, which earned Gates a hagiographic Guardian article titled, “How Bill and Melinda Gates helped save 122m lives – and what they want to solve next.” Gates shrewdly “donated” more than $1 million to the Center for Investigative Reporting, to ensure that they never investigated him. In 2013, Gates hosted an event for the big media (New York Times, the Guardian, NBC, NPR, etc., so that they got their stories “right” for global aid initiatives, with happy tales of triumph rather than stories of corruption. The Nation had articles showing how Gates had created a thoroughly corrupt media environment regarding his activities, and he has inspired terror amongst the world’s charities, who fear his wrath, so they all stay silent, in what has been called the “Bill Chill.” Gates also funds “fact checker” organizations that aggressively debunk anything critical of Gates. A noteworthy aspect of this “pandemic” has been the rise of “fact checker” organizations that attack anything critical of the Fauci/Gates dogma.

In 2008, the communications chief of PBS NewsHour, Rob Flynn, said that “there are not a heck of a lot of things you could touch in global health these days that would not have some sort of Gates tentacle.” At about the same time, Gates “donated” $3.5 million to PBS NewsHour, for covering global health issues. Kennedy surveyed the fawning coverage that Gates bought from the media, as they turned him into Saint Bill. For instance, Forbes called Gates the “savior of the world,” who “set the standard of a billionaire good citizen.”

Kennedy wrote that Gates and Fauci did the bro show across the media in April 2020, in softball venues for them to preach lockdowns and vaccines, which “coincidentally” made Gates $22 billion richer over the next year. Kennedy finished that chapter with observations from McGoey, who said that Gates’s approach is a key aspect of how “current development policies are failing the global south. […] If aid flows are working, why do they need a masterful PR campaign to convey that message effectively? Aid [while citing critics from the right and left] is not working.”

Kennedy’s next chapter chronicled quite a few of Gates and Fauci’s genocidal “aid” projects, oriented around vaccines and drugs. It is particularly grim reading, and comes next.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th January 2022 at 04:41.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (26th January 2022), Bill Ryan (26th January 2022), Ewan (26th January 2022), kudzy (28th January 2022), Reinhard (26th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2022), Trisher (26th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #9755
    Thanks

Hi:

Here comes chapter 10.

More Harm than Good

I have written it before, so no need to belabor it, but today’s mainstream science has a very poor understanding of biology and immune systems. Vaccines and drugs are really little more advanced than mercury “medicine,” drilling holes in skulls to let the bad spirits out, and the like. About the only difference is that they wear white coats when doing it. They largely feign competence, if they are honest enough to admit it. For those worthless interventions that I began this thread with, look into any of them in some depth, and the fraud and barbarism around them can be mind-boggling.

For immune systems, it is an outrageous conceit to state that mainstream science knows what it is doing well enough to be confident of its assertions. Poke an immune system in one place, and who knows what the long-term impacts are? The fact is that medical science has very little understanding of that. Preventing a short-term acute reaction may just be a trade-off with a long-term chronic reaction, which can manifest in myriad ways, few of which may be predictable. That is why, with the lack of insight into what is really happening, the randomized double-blind clinical trial was invented, and because medical understanding is so limited, the only credible trials need a placebo group, for which nothing is done, and all health outcomes for the two groups have to be compared. From those results, scientists can begin to draw conclusions on the safety of the medical intervention, as well as its effectiveness.

Take heart bypass surgery and statin treatments; neither of them appreciably extends the lives of the patients, which should be the acid test of any such interventions. If people look into bypass surgery a little, even the concept seems crude and crazy, in which holes are drilled into the heart to plumb in new arteries, like re-plumbing a house. The surgery itself kills a few percent of the patients in the USA. Neil Armstrong is one of many who died from the surgery, which are called “complications” in medical parlance.

The idea behind vaccination is kind of crazy, in that injecting disease into the body “trains” it to be able to react to the naturally acquired disease. There are serious problems with that idea, such as people do not get natural disease by getting it injected into their arms and hips. If we accept the germ theory as at least partly valid, it nearly always comes through the orifices (sometimes the pierced skin), mainly the mouth and nose, and bypassing that route of disease introduction creates many problems. Also, the primary purpose of vaccines is to produce antibodies, but that is a very lopsided way to treat the immune system, and is backwards from how our immune systems evolved. The skyrocketing autoimmune diseases in the USA can likely be laid at the feet of processed food and vaccination. Fauci and Gates do nothing about the processed food, their enthusiasm for vaccines is like throwing gasoline on the fire, and Fauci has been derelict in the duty that Congress charged him with, to find out why chronic diseases are skyrocketing.

I have known about the fraudulent practice of abandoning the placebo group with vaccine trials since 2008, when I read it in Tenpenny’s book. But what surprised me when reading Kennedy’s book is that the CDC admitted that there is not even one trial for the vaccines children are injected with today that was tested against a placebo group. That is a tacit admission that vaccination is fraudulent, for those with eyes to see.

Kennedy’s chapter is mainly about how Fauci’s and Gates’s drug and vaccine crusades in Africa and Asia are likely responsible for many millions of deaths, while they claim success. Their abandonment of the placebo group is the key for pulling off this genocidal fraud. I already covered one of those instances, for Gates’s celebrated DPT vaccine for African girls, which killed ten times as many girls as doing nothing would have accomplished. Gates claimed that he saved 10 million lives, when the opposite is likely true. For that genocidal event, Peter Aaby’s plea to pull the vaccine was not only ignored by the Gates gang, but they redoubled their efforts to expand DPT vaccine coverage in Africa. In the Lancet, Fauci and his cronies at WHO, UNICEF, and GAVI published an opinion piece that called the DPT campaign one of the “bright spots” in their global health campaign. This happened in 2017, not so long ago. It is situations like this that make the “eugenics” charges against Gates ring true.

Kennedy began that chapter by stating that its purpose is to see whether Gates’s claims of helping Africans hold up. His first section is titled, “Allergy to Placebo Testing,” and he led off with that 2017 encounter with Fauci and the CDC, in which they initially denied that they did not have placebo groups for their vaccine trials, to later sheepishly admit it after Kennedy took legal action. Those mandatory vaccines with no placebo testing included all of Gates’s celebrated vaccines, but Gates has also foisted far more dangerous and deadly vaccines on Africa, also with no placebo groups. Kennedy wrote about that state of affairs:

“That means that nobody knows the risks of these products and nobody can say, with specificity or certainty, that any of Bill Gates’s flagship vaccines actually prevent more injuries and deaths than they cause. Furthermore, it means that all of Gates’s African vaccines are experimental products. For Gates and his cronies, the continent is a mass human experiment – with no control groups and no functional data collection systems – for shoddily tested, high-risk medical interventions. His unwillingness to actually measure or prove the effectiveness of his prescriptions in reducing mortality and improving health suggests that Gates appreciates that his vaccines are not the human health miracle he proclaims.”

“[…] The meager published science examining this question indicates that virtually all of Gates’s blockbuster African and Asian vaccines – polio- DPT, hepatitis B, malaria, meningitis, HPV, and Hib – cause far more injuries and deaths than they avert.”

In his next section, titled, “Bill and Tony’s African Safari,” Kennedy mentioned that Africa had become a vaccine-testing mecca in the 1950s, when it was still largely colonized. Kennedy wrote that Big Pharma is in a race with patent expirations, which ends the lucrative game, so they try to rush through their trials. Kennedy wrote:

“In the 1980s, Pharma therefore moved most of its clinical trials to poor nations where human guinea pigs are cheap and even the most severe injuries will rarely delay the study. Government complicity and anemic corporate liability laws allow vaccine makers to write off injuries as collateral damage with little consequence or accountability.”

Kennedy wrote that Gates has been prominent in the scam of making Africa into Big Pharma’s playground and dumping ground, and getting Western donor nations to pay for it, while Gates and Big Pharma rake in obscene profits on the arrangement. Kennedy wrote:

“Bill and Melinda Gates have continued the tradition of human experimentation in Africa with the WHO neatly stepping into the role of enabling colonial vassal.”

Kennedy then discussed the historical reasons for this, which are well known. The USA reached Peak Oil in 1970, and its standard of living has been declining ever since. As painful as the oil price shocks of the 1970s were, which ended humanity’s most prosperous era, it was devastating to the world’s poor nations, generally formally colonial peoples. This is a near and dear subject to me. The oil price shocks and resulting inflation destroyed the USA’s savings and loan industry, and Reagan’s solution was like pouring gasoline on the fire, which I had to help clean up.

But for the world’s developing nations, the oil price shocks collapsed their economies, and they were soon left to the tender mercies of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, which imposed draconian terms for its “aid,” which led to starvation and other outrages. For one of many examples of this, the “aid” from the World Bank and IMF helped tear Yugoslavia apart. Those days bankrupted those new African nations, which were then reduced to looking to the WHO for help.

Kennedy finished his section with:

“Using its control of the flow of international assistance, WHO exerts discipline, rewards compliance, and punishes resistance to Pharma’s African ambitions. WHO uses its funding power to bully African governments that slack on vaccine uptake. Gates’s pervasive control over WHO has made Africa his fiefdom. The continent’s populations have become his guinea pigs. Vaccines, for Bill Gates, are a strategic philanthropy that feed his many vaccine-related businesses and give him dictatorial control over global health policies affecting millions of human lives.”

Kennedy spent the next several sections reviewing several of Gates’s vaccine and drug programs in Africa and Asia, and it can rightfully be called a tale of genocide. Kennedy then explores the idea that Gates knows exactly what he is doing, and his “philanthropy” is actually an exercise in eugenics. This will be a rough ride, maybe the roughest part of the book for me.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th January 2022 at 16:53.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2022), Ewan (26th January 2022), Harmony (28th January 2022), kudzy (26th January 2022), Reinhard (28th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2022), Trisher (26th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #9756
    Thanks

Hi:

I got the measles, chickenpox, and mumps between the ages of six and eight, before vaccines were available for them. In those days, none of them were considered deadly, but just mild childhood diseases, although measles killed something like one-in-10,000 children, generally a child that was already sickly. I got the smallpox vaccine in Houston, I think, when I was eight. I believe that I also got the DPT vaccine. Those are the only vaccines that I know that I got. Maybe I got another one or two. I spent maybe two weeks out of school altogether with those mild childhood diseases. As Moskowitz argued, those mild childhood diseases really were immune system training. Like Moskowitz, ever since childhood, a few days of the flu is as sick as I have been (other than passing gallstones, which will likely not happen again).

Kennedy wrote that in 1977, a study in the Lancet concluded that the risks of the pertussis vaccine exceeded the risks of getting natural pertussis. In 1983, an NIH-funded study concluded that Wyeth’s (now named Pfizer) DPT vaccine was either killing or causing severe brain injury in one-in-300 vaccinated children. The lawsuits from the study threatened to collapse the vaccine industry, as no insurer would touch them, and three years later, a federal law was passed that exempted vaccine manufacturers from liability, which initiated the insanity that we see today, with 69 mandated vaccines for American children. The Mafia never had a sweeter racket.

In 1985, the Institute of Medicine advised that the whole-cell pertussis vaccine should be discontinued, and in 1991, the West and Japan went to a much safer dead-cell vaccine called the DTaP, and discontinued the DPT vaccine. In typical “humanitarian” fashion, WHO allowed Big Pharma to dump its deadly DPT vaccines on the world’s poor nations. DPT is cheap to make, and in 2002, Gates made the DPT vaccine the star of his African vaccine programs. As I write this, I can hardly believe it. Gates’s efforts vaccinated 150 million African children annually.

Before 2017, other than the study that killed the DPT vaccine in the West, neither the HHS nor WHO had done any testing to see whether the DPT vaccine was killing more children than it saved, which led to the Danish and Swedish governments’ sponsoring the study that Peter Aaby led, which showed that the death rate of vaccinated African girls was ten times the rate of unvaccinated girls. It was, as Kennedy said, a genocide. At least seven subsequent studies confirmed the findings of Aaby’s study. The WHO scandalously, even murderously, downplayed those findings, while promoting the DPT for Africa. Kennedy finished that section with:

“Gates and his WHO vassals continue to bully African nations into taking their lethal DTP [DPT] vaccines by threatening to withdraw financial aid to their health departments and HIV programs if the government fails to achieve national uptake targets (90 percent)”.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th January 2022 at 21:55.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2022), Blastolabs (27th January 2022), Chris Gilbert (26th January 2022), Ewan (28th January 2022), Harmony (28th January 2022), kudzy (26th January 2022), Reinhard (28th January 2022), Servant Limestone (27th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2022), Trisher (28th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #9757
    Thanks

Hi:

Kennedy’s next section was titled “Mercury Rising.” I am not sure whether to call it insane or evil, that mercury is put into vaccines, but whichever, it is mind-boggling. Mercury was used as “medicine” until my lifetime. In the 20th century, a hazardous industrial waste, fluoride (originally mainly from aluminum refining), was rebranded into compulsory “medicine.” The auto makers replaced alcohol with lead as an octane booster in the 1920s, because they could patent it. The EPA estimated that that practice killed 5,000 Americans each year, before it was finally phased out, and alcohol was added again. Industrially funded scientists did the same thing for aluminum, covering up its toxic effects, as it is used in cookware and the like.

Thimerosal is a mercury compound that vaccine makers used as a preservative. After the 1986 law gave vaccine makers legal immunity, by 1991, mercury exposures from thimerosal doubled in American children. Mercury is extremely neurotoxic, and neurodevelopmental and autoimmune illnesses skyrocketed in American children as the vaccines skyrocketed. Finally, the CDC launched a study in 1999 on vaccinated and unvaccinated children, which uncovered vast injuries from vaccination, and thimerosal has been implicated in several hundred studies as a leading cause in myriad neurological and other disorders that Americans vaccinated with thimerosal now suffer from.

Autism was virtually unknown in the USA until the skyrocketing vaccines, and now the CDC states that 1-in-44 American children today have an autism-spectrum disorder, which Fauci is not interested in pursuing the reason for, as Congress ordered him to, as he turned the American medical agencies into vaccine-and-drug businesses.

There has never been a study that established thimerosal’s safety. In a famous event in 2017, Robert De Niro held a press conference with Kennedy and offered $100,000 to anybody who could produce a study that demonstrated thimerosal’s safety, and there were no takers. In 2001, the Institute of Medicine recommended that thimerosal be removed from child vaccines. The USA and Europe then banned thimerosal for child vaccines.

Kennedy wrote:

“The European and US bans left Pharma struggling to unload stocks and find new ways to monetize stranded assets – the hundreds of millions in production facilities committed to mercury-based vaccines. Bill Gates came to Pharma’s rescue. Gates helped pharmaceutical companies unload their thimerosal inventories by dumping them in developing countries. Merck, with the help of Bill Gates and GAVI, brokered a deal to donate (dump) 1 million doses of their thimerosal-containing Recombivax HB hepatitis B vaccine to the Millennium Vaccine Initiative in African countries. The White House hailed Gates’s corporate welfare initiative as an ‘unprecedented level of corporate support’ in a press release issued March 3, 2000.”

Gates and WHO continue to force thimerosal vaccines on Africa, which inflicts great damage on children, particularly boys. Kennedy wrote: “When it comes to pharma profits, dead and brain-damaged African babies are merely collateral damage.”

Kennedy finished that section by discussing an interview that Fauci gave in 2012, when he was asked about his fruitful collaborations with Gates. Fauci said that NIAID would work with GAVI on removing thimerosal from African vaccines, so that they could avoid thimerosal’s “baggage.” Thimerosal is still in African vaccines, and Kennedy finished that section with:

“Eight years later, Africans are still carrying that toxic baggage. It’s a crushing – often mortal – load.”

Kennedy’s next section was titled, “Lethal Malaria Vaccine Experiments.” In Africa today, several hundred thousand people die annually from malaria, mostly children under five years old. In 2010, the Gates Foundation, NIAID, and Glaxo-SmithKline (GSK) launched a clinical trial of the experimental vaccine Mosquirix, and other funders were the Wellcome Trust and USAID. Gates is a big investor in GSK. This trial is an example of another fraudulent practice. Not only is eliminating the placebo group a Fauci specialty, but another trick is to have a placebo group that is not really a placebo group. The “placebo” in this trial was, in Kennedy’s words, a “fauxcebo” (a commonly used term in the field), which was:

“[…] highly reactogenic meningitis and rabies vaccines that, themselves, were never tested against a placebo. The meningitis jab was famous for causing alarming numbers of injuries and deaths.”

In the trial, 3% of the 5,000 babies died, and 20% had serious adverse effects, such as paralysis and seizures. But since the “placebo” was as deadly as the vaccine they were testing, Gates declared that while the trial results had lower than anticipated “efficacy,” he kicked in another $200 million to GSK’s research on the malaria vaccine. Even then, GSK could only produce a 30% efficacy with its Mosquirix, in another rigged trial. Kennedy wrote:

“Undaunted, Gates rolled out Mosquirix in 2019 as the first malaria vaccine in sub-Saharan Africa. It turned out to be another ‘genocide-for-girls’ project.”

For those paying attention during this “pandemic,” one of the few medical writers not giving knee-jerk service to Big Pharma these days has been Peter Doshi, senior editor of British Medical Journal. Doshi regularly challenges Big Pharma and media propaganda, and when Mosquirix was getting rolled out by Gates, Doshi noted a doubling of death risk in girls that received Mosquirix, and wrote that the WHO trial was a “serious breach of international ethical standards.” The death risk was so high that WHO decided against the 100 million doses that Gates wanted, and started a pilot program of less than 1% as many participants. Kennedy finished the section with:

“Virologists and academics around the world kept mum about Gates’s Mosquirix deaths. Gates’s plump purse, his impeccable connections, his power over the virology cartel, and the weakness and needs of African governments once again insulated him from the consequences of these dead children – with the exception of Dr. Doshi.”

Kennedy’s next section was titled, “Lethal Meningitis Vaccine Experiments.” I’ll reproduce that small section here.

“In 2010, Gates funded a MenAfriVac campaign in sub-Saharan Africa. Gates forcibly vaccinated thousands of African children against meningitis, causing approximately 50 of 500 vaccinated children to develop paralysis. Citing additional abuses, South African newspapers declared, ‘We are guinea pigs for the drug makers.’ Professor Patrick Bond, a political economist who served in Nelson Mandela’s South African government, describes Gates’s unseemly business – philanthropic practices and the agenda of the Gates Foundation – as ‘ruthless and immoral.’”

Then Kennedy’s chapter really begins to get dark, as it covers Gates’s eugenics proclivities. That comes next.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th January 2022 at 05:24.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (28th January 2022), Bill Ryan (28th January 2022), Ewan (28th January 2022), Harmony (28th January 2022), kudzy (28th January 2022), Reinhard (28th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2022), Trisher (28th January 2022)

35. Link to Post #9758
    Thanks

Hi:

It did not take long for Darwin’s theories to be used to justify social evils such as genocide. With the rise of genetics in the early 20th century, the evil took on a new fervor, known as eugenics, which was big in the USA. Hitler largely got his anti-Semitic and extermination ideas from the USA, as well as his plans for Eastern Europe, and Nazi race laws were fashioned after American race laws. As Noam noted, the Nazis thought that the American race laws were too extreme, so the Nazi version was watered down. At Nuremberg, the Nazi doctors defended themselves by citing American eugenics efforts. In 1909, California passed a law to force sterilization of the mentally handicapped. About 60,000 Americans were involuntarily sterilized during the eugenics craze.

Kennedy sketched some of that horrific history in his next chapter section titled, “Population and Sterilization Vaccines.” The Rockefeller Foundation was a big funder of German eugenicists, clear up to World War II. Hitler told a fellow Nazi:

“Now that we know the laws of heredity, it is possible to a large extent to prevent unhealthy and severely handicapped beings from coming into the world. I have studied with interest the laws of several American states concerning prevention of reproduction by people whose progeny would, in all probability, be of no value or injurious to the racial stock.”

In the 1950s, the Rockefeller Foundation performed studies in India that have been called, “American social science at its most hubristic.” The Rockefeller researchers were not telling their experimental subjects (8,000 in all) that the pills that they gave them made them sterile. Gates has sponsored similar programs, as we will see. This has been a Gates family predilection for many years. Most Americans don’t know it, but Planned Parenthood was founded in 1916 by a racist eugenicist named Margaret Sanger. In 1939, she founded the Negro Project. She spoke at Ku Klux Klan rallies, openly admired Hitler, and wrote him to congratulate him on his extermination efforts that he inflicted on the disabled. She wrote to her eugenics colleague, Clarence Gamble (of Procter and Gamble fame, like Foster Gamble, for those paying attention):

“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

Sanger’s idea was to eliminate “human waste” and “create a race of thoroughbreds.” Bill Gates’s father led the Planned Parenthood board when Bill was a child. I was coerced into “giving” to the United Way back in my public accounting days, and it has long been exposed as a kind of fake charity, to give ruthless corporate America a benign face. I saw the charity game in action back then, as the idea was to get onto charity boards, to rub shoulders with the high and mighty, to provide business opportunities. Gates’s mother and father were both on the United Way board, and his mother used that connection to get Bill an audience with IBM to supply the operating system for its new personal computer, as it played catch-up to Apple, and Bill was then on his way to becoming the world’s richest man.

Gates’s dad was concerned with overpopulation as a child, and Bill followed in his father’s footsteps, as he has made it clear that overpopulation is one of his dreaded fears. Kennedy wrote:

“The proven paths to zero population growth are the mitigation of poverty and the empowerment of women. Women with alternative career opportunities seldom choose the heavy and hazardous burden of serial maternity. Virtually every nation with a stable middle class has fertility below replacement levels.”

Kennedy showed that that was not Gates’s path to limit population growth, but through “sketchy stealth campaigns to sterilize dark-skinned and marginalized women without their informed consent – including the deceptive use of dangerous sterility vaccines.” Kennedy then explored that grim territory.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th January 2022 at 16:39.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (28th January 2022), Bill Ryan (28th January 2022), Ewan (28th January 2022), kudzy (28th January 2022), Reinhard (28th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2022), Trisher (28th January 2022)

37. Link to Post #9759
    Thanks

Hi:

Kennedy’s next section was titled, “Depo-Provera: A Cruel Irony.” Kennedy began the section with:

“Population control has been the central preoccupation of the Gates Foundation since its inception.”

In 2017 Gates stated a goal of providing birth control to 214 million women in poor nations, and the primary contraceptive that his organizations provided was Pfizer’s Depo-Provera, which makes women infertile. Invented in 1967, Depo-Provera has almost exclusively been used in the USA on black and poor women. Planned Parenthood is the biggest promoter of Depo-Provera, which targets blacks and Latinas in its ad campaigns. White, affluent women almost never take Depo-Provera, which the FDA provides its most vivid warnings for, because it causes bone loss that can be fatal. The FDA warns women to not take it for more than two years, but Gates’s programs call for taking Depo-Provera for several years, even for life (perhaps a very short one).

In 2011, the Rebecca Project for Justice reported how Gates’s researchers never told women in Ghana getting Depo-Provera that they were part of a population control experiment. Instead, they were told that they were receiving “routine healthcare” and “social observations.” The Gates team dispensed with normal procedures to approve their experiment, and fabricated data, lied, and the usual activities, to “prove” that Depo-Provera was safe. Then Gates rolled out his program to 12 million African women. The same year, a Gates-funded team reported in the Lancet that African women who received Depo-Provera were more likely to get HIV/AIDS, which was not surprising, as it was well-known that Depo-Provera thinned the vaginal walls, making HIV more transmissible. Even with Gates funding, the study’s lead author recommended against taking Depo-Provera.

Gates had a problem with that study, so his toadies viciously attacked it, but the authors held their ground. The study’s lead author wrote a rebuttal that the attacks cited no credible scientific findings, and noted that the connection between Depo-Provera and HIV transmission had been established by many studies in the previous 25 years.

Gates captured the WHO long ago, and the WHO hastily convened in a secret session, to emerge with the proclamation that women who have HIV/AIDS or at risk of it can safely use Depo-Provera. It was another fact-free opinion, issued by Gates’s minions. On the heels of the WHO’s worthless assertion, Melinda Gates announced a Gates Foundation donation of $1 billion to provide Depo-Provera to sub-Saharan African women. Gates hastily handpicked his kind of scientists to perform another “study,” which predictably concluded that Depo-Provera was unrelated to HIV transmission. About 40 reproductive health groups protested the WHO’s guidelines based on the bogus study, and the WHO just shrugged them off.

The Depo-Provera situation also shows how Gates’s “donations” prime the pump for his Pharma partners, as the Wall Street Journal reported that Pfizer could earn $36 billion in revenues from Depo-Provera sales that Gates kick-started.

Part of the Gates magic in Africa is that one of Gates’s companies markets a self-administering syringe for African women, which artfully dodges the health-danger disclosures that the FDA mandates for use for American women. What Pfizer is doing in Africa with Depo-Provera would be a criminal enterprise if engaged in the USA. Kennedy wrote:

“Put bluntly, Gates and his confederates are tricking African women into taking a contraceptive by deceiving them about its safety and lying about its efficacy against diseases that disproportionately harm Blacks – something Pfizer executives could go to jail for. Gates’s willing partner in this fraud is USAID.”

USAID has long had spook connections, as a tool of America’s imperial foreign policy, and its director is a Gates sycophant who worked for the Gates Foundation for a decade before leading USAID. That USAID head openly admitted that Gates finessed the legal issues away from the USA’s government to the WHO, which he controls, in a maneuver to shield Pfizer from criminal liability. Pfizer has been caught in criminal activity so many times that it has been called its business model.

Depo-Provera has been at the center of scandals in nations such as Israel and India, when it was openly used on targeted populations, such as African Jews and low-caste Indians. Many nations have banned Depo-Provera, while Gates and crew took advantage of the chaos in Pakistan to introduce self-injected Depo-Provera to its women. Kennedy finished that section by noting that the Swedish International Development Authority will have nothing to do with Depo-Provera in its aid projects for poor nations.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th January 2022 at 17:56.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2022), Blastolabs (29th January 2022), Ewan (28th January 2022), Reinhard (30th January 2022), Spiral (29th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2022)

39. Link to Post #9760
    Thanks

Hi:

Conspiracies, by their very nature, are difficult to prove. The conspiracy that took out JFK will never be publicly acknowledged by the American government. When Dennis rejected the billion dollar offer to go away, that offer would never be on paper. We will never know just who those deputies stole our technical materials for in the raid, and although we did receive evidence of the BPA’s keen interest in what Dennis was doing in Seattle, we will never know all that went on behind the scenes. Ed and Noam’s structural model of the media makes conspiracies in the media largely irrelevant, although Ed never denied that they happen.

I know that Mr. Skeptic is a pathological liar, but whether he is doing it as his job, or whether he had twisted ego needs that he met while attacking Dennis over 15 years, I’ll never know, but I think it likely that he was being compensated for his vendetta. Bill the BPA Hit Man was definitely being paid to harry Dennis, and Ken Hodgell almost certainly was, but I’ll never see their paychecks. I heard about my relative’s secret life as a CIA contract agent, but there will never be a paper trail to establish it. I will likely never publicly reveal his employer’s name, whom all of my readers know, because I don’t want to get any retribution for revealing it. Brian’s life was shortened immediately after his encounter with the American military over the UFO situation, but all we have is circumstantial evidence that his “heart attack” was induced. The spooks work very hard to make their murders look like something else. The rash of free energy inventor untimely deaths might just be “coincidences,” but if you believe that, I have a bridge that I would like to sell you.

For me, what was most educational about my wild ride with Dennis was not that we were targeted by an international conspiracy, but how nearly everybody around us was an accomplice, at one level or another, and they did nearly all of the dirty work, gratis. The enemy is us. That was the greatest lesson of my journey, which almost nobody is willing to acknowledge, in their denial, naïveté, and own lack of integrity. Conspiracists miss the boat when they attribute most of the world’s ills to grand conspiracies. But structuralists miss the boat, too, when they deny that any conspiracies exist or matter. The organized suppression of free energy is definitely the result of conspiratorial activity, and it plays an important, if minor, role. Conspiracism and structuralism are both lopsided perspectives for understanding how our world works. Regularly, I receive overwrought conspiracist tripe on what the elites are up to with this “pandemic,” as people hyperventilate in their paranoia, and they claim, with zero evidence, that any day now, the “White Hats” will save the day and permanently vanquish the “bad guys.” It is an adolescent fantasy, based on a comic-book view of reality. QAnon was the just the latest iteration of that fantasy world.

Kennedy understands this, and that is one of his book’s greatest strengths. He knows that his father and uncle were murdered in conspiracies, and that the CIA was likely involved (they were), but he knows that the evidence proving it will never come to light.

As we begin to descend into the really dark aspects of Fauci’s and Gates’s activities, Kennedy wrote that their defenders dismiss all evidence as a “conspiracy theory,” as a way to stigmatize any questioning of the official narrative, so that anybody who does so will be thrown in the conspiracist loony bin. It is a standard formula to dismiss any and all criticism.

The next section of Kennedy’s chapter is titled, “Sterility Vaccines / Chemical Castration.” Kennedy began that section with:

“Gates’s defenders ridicule as ‘conspiracy theory’ the suggestion that Gates, or any reputable public health authority, would use ‘life-saving vaccines’ as a stealth vehicle for surreptitiously rendering women infertile. But one of Gates’s earliest philanthropic undertakings was a 2002 project to administer tetanus to poor women in fifty-seven countries. For reasons we are about to discover, critics credibly suggest that these vaccines may have been secretly laced with a formula the Rockefeller Foundation developed to sterilize women against their will.”

Kennedy wrote of a “slip” that Gates made at a TED talk in 2010, in which he said that he was trying to reduce population growth through vaccines. It caused a firestorm between conspiracists and Gates’s defenders. Well, in 2014, medical researchers, doctors, and three Catholic Kenyan official bodies, in Kennedy’s words, “accused WHO, UNICEF, and GAVI of secretly conducting a mass sterilization program against Kenyan women, under the veil of eradicating tetanus disease.”

The Catholic MDs began to suspect that something was awry when the WHO strangely had vaccine protocols that vaccinated men once, but women got five vaccines, six months apart. There is no earthly reason to have different vaccine schedules for tetanus shots for men and women. Tetanus has nothing to do with reproduction, nor do the sexes get it differentially. It was like treating knife wounds wildly differently for men and women. The Catholic MDs noticed other strange departures from standard protocols, such as beginning the vaccine campaign not at a medical facility, as is standard, but at an elite hotel, with the vaccines under armed guard.

In October 2019, the Kenyan Catholic Doctors’ Association publicly accused UNICEF, GAVI, and the WHO of sterilizing millions of Kenyan women. The doctors produced chemical analyses to support their charges. Three independent labs confirmed that the WHO’s tetanus vaccine had human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in it, which had no place in a tetanus vaccine. An independent review of the presented evidence concluded that the charges by the Kenyan Catholic Doctors’ Association were credible. Other Catholic medical professionals reported similar situations in several poor nations with large Catholic populations, particularly in Latin America.

Kennedy finished that section with:

“Following indignant denials of all such accusations, and obligatory denunciations against its accusers, WHO grudgingly admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for decades. WHO nevertheless punished the Kenyan doctors and the community officials who reported the spiked vaccine by canceling contracts for future work.”

Kennedy’s next section is titled, “The Sordid History of Sterility Vaccines.” Gates may well have made a Freudian slip when he said that he would reduce population growth with vaccines. That Kenyan controversy was not the first time such charges had been leveled. In 1993, the Catholic press accused WHO of spiking tetanus vaccines to sterilize dark-skinned women across the world.

The MD who led the investigation of the Kenyan Catholic charges, Canadian neurologist Christopher Shaw, reported that his team found that in the 1970s the Rockefeller Foundation had been researching sterilization by spiking tetanus vaccines with hCG, as the tetanus toxoid acted as a carrier for the hCG. In 1972, WHO scientists reported that they had developed an infertility vaccine that could produce permanent infertility with repeated doses, just like those Kenyan women received. In 1976, WHO excitedly announced that they had developed a “birth control” vaccine that could not only induce abortions but create sterility. In 2017, WHO announced improved antifertility vaccines to reduce population growth in poor nations.

Kenney wrote that the Kenyan “tetanus” campaign was initiated immediately after Gates pledged $10 billion to WHO to reduce population with “new vaccines.” Kennedy then wrote on how Gates used his leverage to both avoid American laws and get the world’s governments to pay for his population reduction campaign.

Kennedy then discussed how the Rockefellers founded The Population Council in 1952, which was a eugenics operation from the outset. Planned Parenthood’s director and other eugenicists were involved, and they even mouthed eugenicist rhetoric about how modern civilization was reducing “genetic quality” by allowing the weak to survive. It was an unabashedly eugenicist effort, and NIH and USAID were early funders of the effort. The Population Council made no bones about its goals, and was prominent in developing the controversial Norplant.

What I find particularly troubling about this situation is that poor women of color around the world are being sterilized against their will, while the right to abortion is under siege in the USA. Those seemingly opposed situations have the denial of women’s reproductive freedom in common.

Kennedy discussed the well-documented alliance of Gates, the Rockefellers, USAID, and WHO in reducing poor women’s fertility, particularly in sub-Saharan Africa. And the “beauty” of it is that Gates and friends are able to strong-arm poor nations into paying for these programs. Kennedy does not shrink from calling the behaviors of Gates and friends criminal activity, and the CIA, Trilateral Commission, and Council on Foreign Relations also had connections to these epic crimes.

Kennedy discussed the top-secret “Kissinger Report” that USAID and WHO created, which became official American policy under Gerald Ford’s presidency. That report discussed the incentives to reduce population growth in poor nations that sat on resources that the USA coveted (oil, metals, etc.), as reducing population growth would make those nations more stable and easier to mine. Of particular interest was Africa. Shaw’s team found 150 WHO publications on infertility treatments, between 1976 and 2016. Kennedy wrote:

“In the years 1993 and 1994, WHO launched infertility vaccination campaigns in Nicaragua, Mexico, and the Philippines, and Kenya in 1995. In each country, WHO and local government clinicians vaccinated women of childbearing age, telling them that the purpose of the WHO immunizations was to ‘eliminate maternal and neonatal tetanus.’

“[…] A subsequent WHO study of birth control policy, Bryant et al., acknowledged that WHO’s family planning ‘services’ had involved routinely deceiving the persons ‘served’ with ‘sterilization procedures being applied without the full consent of the patient.’”

Kennedy noted that a 1992 study by the UN and WHO also documented the “abuse of family planning programs” that began in the 1970s. The abuse of turning “family planning” into deceptive sterilization was frankly acknowledged, and on behalf of WHO, Bryant stated:

“It is perhaps more conducive to a rights-based approach to implement family planning programs in response to welfare needs of people and communities rather than in response to international concern for global overpopulation.”

Kennedy noted that the WHO’s tetanus campaigns were mounted in the same nations that the Kissinger Report focused on, and Kennedy finished that section with:

“The Kenya schedule was identical to the one published for the WHO birth-control conjugate of tetanus toxoid linked to bhCG: five spaced doses of ‘TT’ vaccine at six-month intervals, which, of course, strongly contrasts with the published schedule for authentic tetanus immunization schedules.”

This is one of many instances of when a wild “conspiracy theory” turns out to be conspiracy fact. Are we outraged enough yet? It gets far worse.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th January 2022 at 15:36.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2022), Ewan (29th January 2022), Reinhard (30th January 2022), Spiral (29th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 488 of 535 FirstFirst 1 388 438 478 488 498 535 LastLast