Results 9,201 to 9,220 of 10694

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #9201
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

I am not sure if I have made the connection explicit before, but I have made two observations many times:

The second issue is dependent on the first one. In a world of scarcity and fear, there can be a great price to act with integrity. The people at the head of my pantheon did it, and they could pay an awesome price for their acts of integrity, including shortened lives. In a world of scarcity and fear, when the decision is between acting with integrity or serving one’s self-interest, self-interest wins nearly every time. That is why I state that the situations that I write about, such as global rackets that run the world economy, is 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity. That is why the few who truly act with integrity are like beacons in the darkness.

In the Fifth Epoch, when scarcity and fear are no longer the driving forces of our societies, acting with integrity won’t be so costly, so we will enjoy far more of that. It is primarily an economic issue.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th February 2021), Bill Ryan (20th February 2021), Czarek (26th February 2021), Harmony (20th February 2021), haroldsails (27th February 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd March 2021), kudzy (21st February 2021), Reinhard (25th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (22nd February 2021), Trisher (25th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #9202
    Thanks

Hi:

Bill Gates has learned his media lessons well. Pump billions into media organizations, and get endless fawning coverage, presidential access, etc. It fits Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model to a T. I am seeing about an article a day on Gates, who can solve all of the world’s problems, if the world will just let him. I wrote about his energy views more than ten years ago, and this energy interview came out this week. Again, Gates is supremely ignorant if he is not aware of the free energy issue. Bill and his billionaire buddies have become much richer during the pandemic. As you can see in that energy interview and elsewhere, there is definitely a lunatic fringe, such as the QAnon people and their “leaders,” and the tabloid-conspiracist “anti-vaxxers.” I shudder when they mention free energy. Their insanity makes it easy to lump all opposition into those camps. What Gates and friends do is entirely misrepresent the professional opposition to vaccination, especially compulsory vaccination.

If people actually study the issue, the professional opposition to vaccination, such as covered in this book, takes on issues that the mainstream promoters of vaccination won’t touch, such as:
    • At best, vaccination confers a kind of fake immunity, in which an acute reaction (which means that the immune system is doing its job) is traded for a permanent chronic autoimmune reaction. Antibody production is a misleading measure of immunity, and much of the science of vaccination is a trade secret, carefully guarded by the vaccine manufacturers. That is surreal. And, of course, all vaccine makers are legally protected from any product liability. It is one of the neatest rackets that I know of.
    • There is no disease for which vaccination can claim credit for conquering. Either vaccination came along when the disease was already in steep decline, both in incidence and virulence, and places that were not vaccinated had the same declines in incidence and virulence, or infectious diseases, for which there was never a vaccine introduced, declined just like the ones that were vaccinated for (such as scarlet fever). Improvements in sanitation, hygiene, nutrition, and treatment while the acute reaction happens, are responsible for conquering those diseases, not vaccination.
    • There are awesome conflicts of interest in the vaccination field, going back to Pasteur, who sought fame and wealth above all. In one of many examples of how shaky vaccination science is, the gold standard of medical testing is the treatment versus a placebo; vaccination testing does not do that, however, and compares negative reactions to reactions from other vaccines, and if it is not greater than other reactions, the vaccine is pronounced “safe.” Nothing else in medicine has been able to get away with that.
    • In that energy interview, you can see Gates talk about anaphylactic shock as the vaccine reaction to be concerned with, but that is the tip of the iceberg. What the professional opposition is concerned with is not the immediate vaccine reaction so much as the long-term chronic effects, which include the skyrocketing autoimmune diseases, and other conditions such as our skyrocketing autism rates. The vaccine establishment rarely even addresses the long-term issues, and vaccine testing does not even look for it.
    • As the author of that book concluded, the big problem with vaccination is that it is one of many instances of capitalism run amuck. Capitalism and medicine make for very poor bedfellows.
    • The professional vaccine opposition does not go there much, but I do, which is that the entire germ theory of disease may rest on a shaky foundation, again, going back to Pasteur. “Impossible” microscopes (1, 2) that are nearly a century old have been studiously ignored by orthodoxy, and the findings by using those microscopes point to very different dynamics at the subcellular level than orthodoxy describes.

There is one hell of a lot to be concerned about with vaccination, and the propaganda promoted by Gates and friends does not even touch those concerns. Gates is arguably the most visible vaccination promoter on Earth today (along with his pet, Fauci), and you can never over-vaccinate, in Gates’s eyes.

In his energy interview, Gates recommended using heat pumps. He surely was referring to the crappy air-to-air ones, not the world’s best heating system, which was wiped out in his home town, in the biggest take-down of alternative energy ever, just as he was ripping and tearing on his way to becoming a billionaire. You can imagine the irony I feel when I see Gates’s pontificating like that.

This latest energy disaster, in Texas this time, is just one of many that are coming. How about the permanent solution, which will be the biggest event in the human journey?

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st February 2021 at 18:41.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st February 2021), Bluegreen (28th February 2021), Chris Gilbert (21st February 2021), Constance (22nd February 2021), Czarek (26th February 2021), earthdreamer (23rd February 2021), Harmony (24th February 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd March 2021), kudzy (21st February 2021), Reinhard (25th February 2021), Servant Limestone (1st March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (22nd February 2021), thepainterdoug (21st February 2021), Trisher (25th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #9203
    Thanks

Hi:

To my recent post on scarcity, fear, and integrity, God bless the dogged belief in humanity that Dennis and Brian had, as well as others in my pantheon, but it was a delusion, if a noble one. In a world of scarcity and fear, very few people are going to care about anything other than their immediate self-interest, which can extend to their in-group’s welfare.

But, that was only part of the issue, as far as the free energy pursuit goes. What none of us really understood in our early days of our free energy quest was the magnitude of the free energy issue. It has Epochal significance and more. The arrival of free energy for public awareness and use will constitute the biggest event in the human journey, by far. I have called it super-Epochal, as it would initiate the super-Epoch of abundance, of a Type 1 civilization on the Kardashev scale.

In order to even comprehend it, people have to discard almost everything they “know,” as the dominant ideologies are all founded on the scarcity principle. They succeed because they appeal to egocentrism, even materialism and its variants, although they are more sophisticated than the population management ideologies of nationalism, capitalism, and organized religion. We can’t get there via egocentric paths. Dennis and his businessman’s approach never had a prayer, as it appeals to people’s self-interest, as do the organized religion and “Patriot” approaches, which Dennis tried repeatedly. New Agers are often outright narcissistic, free energy inventors regularly go megalomaniac, and the criminality, naïveté, and lack of discernment in the free energy field has been something to behold. The GCs hardly need to lift a finger to keep a lid on it all.

Almost nobody on Earth can reach productive understandings of these issues, as their minds and spirits are too ego-bound. I have stated that the farmer background of Dennis and Mr. Professor had something to it, as far as preparing them for their journeys, as they had a naïve faith in humanity, and a farmer’s honesty. But so did Ralph and Brian, so being a farmer isn’t the answer. But farming is of the Third Epoch, and I think that it is going to be too much of a stretch for Third Epoch peoples to think in Fifth Epoch terms. Maybe some can, but they are going to be rarer than Fourth Epoch people who can even imagine the Fifth Epoch.

Coming to these understandings can seem like the booby prize, but the love and enlightenment approach may be the only one with a prayer, and people have to use their hearts and brains for that to work. Not many do, as they settle for the delusions that feed them. It is just what it is, and I stopped judging it long ago.

Eliminate scarcity and fear as the foundation of human societies, the world as we know it will end, and something like heaven on Earth will arrive, but time is short.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd February 2021), Chris Gilbert (23rd February 2021), Constance (23rd February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (23rd February 2021), Harmony (24th February 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd March 2021), Reinhard (25th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th February 2021), Trisher (25th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #9204
    Thanks

Hi:

Related to my recent post on billionaire “philanthropists” and vaccination, here is another study on vaccinated and unvaccinated populations. Consistent with prior studies, the difference in chronic conditions between vaccinated and unvaccinated populations is stunning. Vaccinated children have several times the chronic conditions of unvaccinated, and in adults, it is ten times as much. That isn’t some tiny statistical significance. And consistent with prior work, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome is unknown in unvaccinated populations. Some of the stats are even hard for me to believe, such as no heart disease, diabetes, or cancer among the unvaccinated adults.

Surreal times.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th February 2021 at 04:39.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2021), Chris Gilbert (25th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (25th February 2021), Gracy (24th February 2021), Harmony (24th February 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd March 2021), onawah (26th February 2021), Reinhard (25th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th February 2021), Trisher (25th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #9205
    Thanks

Hi:

As people can imagine, I am asked a lot about vaccines and COVID these days. I kind of predicted 9/11, I still had my email address on my site then, the attacks became increasingly vicious and insane, but the final straw was a “friend.” But also, 9/11 woke a lot of people up, and quite a few of my pals came to me soon after 9/11. But beginning to learn how our world really works is not easy, and when a nation is going insane and neo-Nazi is not the best time to begin that journey of understanding. However, traumatic events are often how people awaken, and that is a mixed bag.

I have been writing on vaccination since the 1990s, when I first published my medical racket essay. Back in 2015, I began an ongoing thread on vaccination at my forum. I also started a pandemic thread last year. I have been writing recently on the billionaire “philanthropists,” led by Mr. Vax, Bill Gates, who never met a vaccine that he didn’t like. Censorship is in overdrive, but we have long lived in Orwell’s world.

Now the vaccine passport issue is rearing its head (1, 2, 3), and if that happens, I’ll never travel again. Some fear that it will extend to going to the grocery store.

As I have stated repeatedly, this grim state of affairs is 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity. We are all responsible for what is happening, which means that we can all do something about it. Staying fast asleep until the wolf is at the door is not going to be very successful. What is happening today, with the tabloid-level vaccine hysteria on the right, civil liberties people on the left, and a thundering herd, lining up for their vaccinations, is just more of the same in our sorry human journey.

The only solution that I see, to this and nearly all other human problems, is the arrival of the Fifth Epoch, and only free energy can do that. Everything else is hacking at branches. A lot of people began to awaken in the past year, but will it be enough to help avoid the catastrophe? We’ll see.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th February 2021 at 16:36.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th February 2021), Harmony (25th February 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd March 2021), onawah (25th February 2021), Reinhard (25th February 2021), Sadieblue (25th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th February 2021), Trisher (25th February 2021), wegge (25th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #9206
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,099 times in 20,640 posts

This is esoteric information about vaccines, so not many are aware of or would credit it even if they were aware, but if you haven't come across it yet, I think you might find it of interest.
    See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1379762
    and
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1383815
    Regards,
    Onawah
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2021), Harmony (25th February 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd March 2021), Reinhard (26th February 2021), Trisher (27th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #9207
    Thanks

Hi Onawah:

Well, another reason to not have vaccines.

I have read of soul-erasure techniques and the like for many years, and nothing would surprise me in these areas. The dark path is dark indeed.

For me, I try to not focus on dark pather antics as much as assisting the light, back to that 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity idea. While people refuse to take responsibility for their lives, and while personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity, it makes for easy openings for dark pather strategies, similar to those gray beings in the hellish Roads world. If people acted with integrity and sentience, it would be Game Over for the dark pathers, but in a world of scarcity and fear, so few do.

Eliminating the human conscience would be right in line with dark pather goals. I see all of this as only being relevant to Earth, but it is where I currently live. If they were successful in erasing the soul (or “untethering” it), then Earth would become soulless, another dark speck in our universe. It is a valid path to take, although I would not plan to take any vacations there. If that happened, then Earth would likely become a place for incarnations of the very lowest astral plane beings, as a kind of “bottom out” incarnation, on their trip back to the godhead.

Could Earth turn into a kind of hell school like that? Sure it could, and we are well on the way there. But, I want to help manifest something a little different.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th February 2021 at 22:16.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2021), Blacklight43 (3rd March 2021), Harmony (25th February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (26th February 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd March 2021), onawah (26th February 2021), Reinhard (26th February 2021), Trisher (27th February 2021), wegge (27th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #9208
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,099 times in 20,640 posts

Agreed. At this point, just getting the info out to as many as possible is helping to prevent the dark path from manifesting.
    Part of the challenge seems to be in finding what info different individuals will resonate to enough to convince and cause an awakening.
    Knowing that Rudolf Steiner, the founder of Anthroposophy, predicted the Covid vaccine dangers 100 years ago may strike just that right note with some, which is why I shared it here.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2021), Harmony (28th February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (26th February 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd March 2021), Reinhard (26th February 2021), Trisher (27th February 2021), Wade Frazier (26th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #9209
    Thanks

Thanks Onawah:

I have heard of so many elite contingency plans since the 1980s, including:
    • Depopulating Earth with a pandemic or famine (while avoiding nuclear war, which would mean Game Over for civilization), to get it down to 500 million or so, to relieve the burden on Earth’s ecosystems, and those 500 million would be a slave class to the GCs. It is “coincidentally” a similar number to what Peak Oilers argue for. Any volunteers?
    • If things get really rough, they already have underground and off-world survival enclaves. One member of my circle was approached by them for their terraform Mars project.
    • Turn Earth into a global surveillance state, and trickle out some of their technologies, but something that can still be monopolized and keep the capitalist framework intact, such as that Lockheed fusion reactor, where it can be sold for $1 billion a pop.
    • Something along the lines of the hellish Roads world scenario.
    • My friend was kidnapped and given an exotic technology show, as part of a contingency plan to bring those technologies to the public. My friend would be the front man, and the tricklers (called “White Hats,” but they seem to be a shade of gray) would remain in the shadows.
    • Really evil crap, such as what Steiner referred to. Some of it can mess you up to just hear about it.
    • Prepare the public for the ET presence. The two basic factions want to either welcome the ETs or portray them as the ultimate terrorists. The uptick in official acknowledgements lately has been somewhat interesting.

I have also heard many variations of them. The global elite are real, they did not achieve their positions through virtue, but via keenly honed vices (violence, secrecy, deception, greed, arrogance, dark pather ways, etc.), but there is also dissension in their ranks, hence my friend’s little show. Elites generally have twisted views, which come with being elites. Almost none of them can even imagine the Fifth Epoch, just like everybody else, even though they possess the technology to help manifest it.

Very heroic people in my circles have tried to awaken the public to evil activities, in which the public is the primary victim, but virtually nobody is home. That goes for Gary, Rodney, and Ralph. The public is sound asleep, and the prospect of stampeding off the cliff does not seem to bother them, as they engage in their egocentric pursuits. As Rodney said, he once believed in the Easter Bunny, too.

Dennis tried to wake people up to the potential, but that ultimately failed, as insanely heroic as his efforts were. I am not trying to awaken the public with my work. They have to come to me already awakened. The public will begin to awaken when free energy is delivered into their lives. It has always been this way.

What the evil alleged contingency plans have in common is attracting the conspiracists, and they don’t have the right stuff. They tend to think like victims, and the recent QAnon phenomenon, led by the New Age-conspiracist talking heads, makes it very clear how they don’t have the right stuff. I would not be surprised to discover that Steele and Parkes are on the disinformation payroll. Conspiracism tends to make people into spectators, not agents of change, as they boo the bad guys and cheer the so-called good guys, but it was surreal to see them turn Trump into some kind of hero.

A major delusion about those evil elite plans is thinking that they can be exposed and defeated. The global elites hide in the shadows and cannot be outmaneuvered. They are the masters of their games, which is why they are on top.

My work is more than 90% about manifesting this future, and less than 10% about avoiding this one.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th February 2021 at 15:48.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (26th February 2021), Bill Ryan (26th February 2021), Chris Gilbert (26th February 2021), Constance (26th February 2021), Harmony (28th February 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd March 2021), kfm27917 (27th February 2021), onawah (10th April 2021), Reinhard (27th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th February 2021), Trisher (27th February 2021), wegge (27th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #9210
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for an imperial post. Joe Biden has long been in the MIC’s back pocket, and this latest bombing of Syria is no surprise. Obama began it, after overthrowing Libya’s government, and Biden is just doing more of the same. If there is truly an “American Way,” this is it. So far, we have committed the crime of the 21st century, as Noam has noted, with no sign of stopping. Empires never commit crimes, only “mistakes.”

Ever since carving up the Ottoman Empire, after the UK switched to oil for its navy in 1911, it has been a series of never-ending interventions by the West in Hydrocarbon Country. This is what empires do, and we’ll see if humanity survives these years. Trump may very well have been the best American president, as Assad said. The Fifth Epoch can come none too soon.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th February 2021 at 16:03.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2021), Chris Gilbert (27th February 2021), Harmony (28th February 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd March 2021), Reinhard (27th February 2021), Servant Limestone (1st March 2021), Trisher (27th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #9211
    Thanks

Hi:

As I have written before, I could write all-day, every day, on current events, from the pandemic to vaccination to the USA’s imperial behavior to its endemic racism to the current insanity of identity politics (including active promotion of transsexuality to children, and even stranger stuff) to the brainwashing media to the billionaire “philanthropists” to the GCs to Global Warming to the Sixth Mass Extinction, which is happening before our eyes, to the uselessness of retail politics to the global rackets to the crazed conspiracism to blind structuralism to science and spirituality, and on and on and on.

I could easily spend my days doing that, but I am after something much larger: the biggest event in the human journey. I am not getting any younger, and I am going to try to make the biggest dent that I can with the years I have left.

But I want to comment a little on current events, and how the Epochal framework that I have developed can really help make sense of current events, extracting the signal from the noise, and seeing what is important.

The Fourth Epoch is only about three centuries old, and the vast majority of humanity still lives in the Third, although nobody does entirely, as the effects of the Fourth Epoch are everywhere (and there are no pure Second Epoch societies on Earth today). For thousands of years, slavery was normal, women were second-class citizens, and living to be an adult was a less-than-50% proposition. That all changed with the arrival of the Fourth Epoch, but there is plenty of “cultural momentum” and even evolutionary momentum that is making the transition painful, and the so-called Red States (largely rural with agrarian echoes ) still have one foot in the Third Epoch, which is normal.

In recent days, I have read of the fall of another Hollywood icon, to likely valid charges of sexism, about California’s “free state” past, a Harvard professor who made the (completely unconvincing) case that Korean women forced into sexual slavery by the Japanese were actually voluntary wage laborers, another academic attempt to absolve humanity from any responsibility for the Neanderthal extinction, and the latest energy disaster.

When I see stories like those, I think: “This is what scarcity and fear look like,” and “becoming a sentient species is not easy.”

In the Fifth Epoch, all of the above becomes meaningless, like infants’ struggling over who gets the pacifier. A vastly higher level of awareness awaits us, in which the human potential is finally reached, and it will be based on abundance and love. It has to be. The current path leads to catastrophe, the kind that our species may not survive. I think we can make it, but time is short.

Best,

Wade

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2021), Czarek (28th February 2021), Harmony (28th February 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd March 2021), onawah (10th April 2021), Reinhard (27th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th February 2021), Trisher (2nd March 2021)

23. Link to Post #9212
    Thanks

Hi:

I recently summarized my plans for the presentation of the Epochs. Boy, have I been reading a lot lately, even more than my usual clip. I have been reading about the Scientific Revolution, the Industrial Revolution, and rise of Europe, the rise and fall of cities, and other topics germane to my big essay revision. I am kind of excited about it.

One theme I am going to stress more in my essay update is energy levels and the Epochs. It really can make things clearer that tend to get muddied in what I see in anthropological and historical studies. Various scientists and scholars make a lot of so-called hunter-gatherers who were different, such as the Calusa of Florida, the Pacific Northwest culture, some California tribes, and Gravettian mammoth hunters. I have seen the case made that the usual categories that anthropologists use are faulty, as one size does not fit all for hunter-gatherers, but I think that they got lost in the weeds. The energy levels are important, not whether it was a so-called hunter-gatherer or farmer. What those “exceptional” hunter-gatherers had in common were local and stable energy supplies, at least until they wiped them out. The important distinction, as far as human culture went, was if the society was sedentary or nomadic, not whether their calories came from horticulture or “hunting and gathering.” The rise and fall of cities and civilizations was always dependent on the energy issue.

The Calusa were not really hunter-gatherers as much as they were fish herders. They built lagoons for fish to live in, and that became their staple. Similarly, the Pacific Northwest culture lived off of salmon runs. Some California tribes were able to either live off of marine resources or acorns. Living off marine resources was often like living on a migration route, like mammoth villages did. It was sometimes sustainable, so those peoples were able to become sedentary or semi-sedentary, and sedentism is what gave rise to possessions, social hierarchies, and the like. If the energy supply did not allow for sedentism, then they were nomadic. People were not nomadic if they did not need to be. Gravettian mammoth villages lasted while the mammoths did, and then it was back to a nomadic lifestyle. The acorn economy worked while the climate supported it, and the same went for marine resources. Humans could wipe out those local energy supplies, and then they had to become nomadic again. The big social changes happened because of sedentism, not so much what the energy source was.

Similarly, the rise of Europe was highly dependent on energy, long before the Industrial Revolution happened. The Scientific Revolution was dependent on it. The spread of watermills, the world-conquering sailing ship, and the agricultural revolution (all unprecedented in the human journey) predated the Scientific and Industrial Revolutions, and they arguably would not have happened without them. Big subjects, which I plan to do justice to in the essay update.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2021), Chris Gilbert (1st March 2021), Harmony (3rd March 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd March 2021), onawah (10th April 2021), Reinhard (1st March 2021), Trisher (2nd March 2021), wegge (2nd March 2021)

25. Link to Post #9213
    Thanks

Hi:

This morning, I got a link to this from Greer’s organization. I did a little surfing, and this little crew did not miss a beat since Trump’s departure, with mass arrests and the “Days of Darkness” happening just in time for Easter! Why any of them have any credibility these days is beyond me, but the tabloid New Age-conspiracist crowd laps it up, as I am constantly sent stuff on it. I am so tired of it, and even Greer wears me out at times, with stuff that he has been recycling for more than 20 years.

It is all obsessed with elite machinations. The GCs definitely exist, and they have their contingency plans, but there is really not much that anybody can do to foul them up, other than the basic practice of acting with integrity and sentience. I don’t even care much what the GCs are up to. This obsession with elite activities goes back to the beginnings of civilization, and what it tends to do is make people into spectators, usually gossipy and paranoid ones. Those obsessions are essentially an abdication of responsibility to act with positive intention, which is what Brian was about. It is the difference between acting like a victim and acting like a creator, and creators create with love. Looking for needles

Best,

Wade

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2021), Delight (2nd March 2021), Harmony (3rd March 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd March 2021), onawah (10th April 2021), Reinhard (5th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd March 2021), Trisher (2nd March 2021), wegge (2nd March 2021)

27. Link to Post #9214
    Thanks

Hi:

I read RFK, Jr.’s book on his family. Interesting. I have noticed, however, that his site cites Fox News a lot, and I recently referred to a post from his site that has been taken down on Israeli vaccines. Israel has the most aggressive vaccine campaign on Earth, which has been called “waging a war” on the unvaccinated. RFK Jr.’s site ran an article on COVID vaccine deaths, which apparently has been debunked, and the article was removed from their site. I’ll be more cautious on citing their work in the future.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th March 2021 at 01:38.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2021), Constance (2nd March 2021), Harmony (3rd March 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd March 2021), Reinhard (5th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #9215
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been working on that essay on receiving a fair hearing. It won’t be a tame essay. I have also been taking numerous “tangents” lately, and studying a lot of material not related to that essay, but it is usually related to the big essay. I have also taken some “tangents” into JFK and Allen Dulles, but I don’t see it as that tangential, and in my essay update, JFK’s murder will become a little more prominent, showing how retail politics in the USA really works.

Below is something that I drafted this morning, a little snippet of what is coming.

Best,

Wade

In the late 1800s, two prominent scientists engaged in what came to be called the Bone Wars, as they fought each other for precedence in their fossil discoveries, in what may be the tawdriest chapter in paleontology, although it has plenty of competition.

In the 1870s, James Croll proposed that variations in Earth’s orbit impacted the ice age that had recently been recognized in humanity’s recent past. By 1900, his idea was discarded and forgotten by orthodoxy. In 1913, Milutin Milanković proposed a similar idea, which gradually was accepted, and became the primary explanation in the 1970s, a full century after Croll proposed it.

In 1905, Konstantin Mereschkowski proposed that complex cells arose from simple ones via symbiosis. He was ridiculed by his peers for his ideas, which were not vindicated until the 1980s, when Lynn Margulis’s endosymbiotic hypothesis was finally embraced by orthodoxy. Margulis also endured a generation of fierce criticism from orthodoxy, before her hypothesis was finally accepted.

In 1908, Kristian Birkeland proposed an explanation for the auroras in Earth’s atmosphere. His hypothesis was ridiculed and attacked by the day’s leading scientists, and he died in obscurity in 1917, with his hypothesis fiercely dismissed. It was not until Hannes Alfvén won the 1970 Nobel Prize in Physics that Birkeland’s hypothesis was finally vindicated.

In 1912, Alfred Wegener proposed the idea that the continents moved, which became the “continental drift” hypothesis. His idea was harshly dismissed by orthodoxy, and he died during fieldwork in Greenland in 1930, while working in his primary field of meteorology. It was not until the 1960s that the rise of plate tectonic theory proved him right.

In 1865, Gregor Mendel published a paper which is the first scientific work on genetics. It was ignored by orthodoxy until the 20th century when Mendel was finally recognized as the “father of modern genetics,” long after he died.

The theory of evolution not only prevailed soon after the publication of On the Origin of Species in 1859, but Charles Darwin subscribed to the uniformitarian views of Charles Lyell. Consequently, Darwin denied the idea of mass extinctions, which became a Darwinian dogma that was not overturned in orthodoxy for more than a century, particularly for English-speaking scientists. It was not until the bolide impact hypothesis, which was fiercely attacked by orthodoxy, ever since it was first proposed in 1980 to explain the dinosaur extinction, that orthodoxy finally began to accept the idea of mass extinctions. Many scientists quickly went overboard the other way, and tried to explain all mass extinctions with bolide events, although it appears that the one that wiped out the dinosaurs was the only one big enough to cause a mass extinction.

All of those examples above were for scientific ideas that had no immediate economic impact, and so were relatively “innocent.” None of them are trivial theories, but form the foundations of several branches of today’s science. Scientists who derive hypotheses and data that challenge the world’s economic empires can have hell to pay and even suffer shortened lives, particularly in energy and medicine, and some examples follow.
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd March 2021 at 16:30.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd March 2021), Chris Gilbert (3rd March 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd March 2021), Reinhard (5th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #9216
    Thanks

Hi:

The index for my fair hearings essay currently looks like this:

Introduction
    The Necessity of Fair Hearings
    Why Fair Hearings Have Been Rare
    Fair Hearings in Science and Medicine
    Fair Hearings in Technology
    Orthodox, Structuralist, and Conspiracist Approaches
    Fair Hearings in the Media, History, and Politics
    Fair Hearings in the Paranormal
    Conclusion
    Endnotes

My draft of the first three chapters looks like the below.

Introduction

During my journey, in which I had a gradual awakening that began at age 12, to then become radicalized during my free energy revolutionary days, to then engage in continual study since 1990, for nearly every subject that I encountered, I noticed that important issues rarely received fair hearings. Political-economic bias and other human foibles regularly trumped a quest for the truth. Orthodoxy often prevailed due to issues of wealth, power, and inertia, not its virtues; alternatives often were banished to the margins and worse, and not because they were necessarily invalid. The reasoning behind such banishment could be orthodoxy’s protecting itself from challenges to its legitimacy. Long ago, I wrote an essay on the layman’s quandary, in evaluating orthodoxy and alternatives, and this essay will explore fair hearings in orthodoxy, as well as on the fringes. It is one of the most important subjects on Earth today.

The Necessity of Fair Hearings

If the pursuit of the truth is important, then issues need fair hearings. A fair hearing means that all evidence and points of view are considered. Some views may matter more than others, based on experience, knowledge, initiative, talent, integrity, and the like. But it can be a perilous undertaking, to determine what evidence is considered or rejected, whose testimony is the most relevant, and what the proper interpretations are.

In the disciplines of science, scholarship, law, and the like, professional standards ideally guide practice. When those standards are adhered to, the truth can be credibly pursued. Such standards have been developed over centuries and even millennia of practice.

In science, the goal is understanding how things work, from galaxies to atoms, from volcanoes to ecosystems to organisms to cells to societies. In scholarship, the goal can be to answer questions regarding current events and history. In the legal profession, the ideal is truth and justice.

If those disciplines’ ideals are adhered to, they can help our world become more understandable, healthy, and fair. That may seem too obvious to mention, but works that address such issues sometimes have to emphasize them, to help ensure that those goals remain paramount, note the failings to achieve them, and suggest solutions.

Why Fair Hearings Have Been Rare

Humans are social animals, and social animals are social for a reason: enhanced survival and reproduction prospects for the society. Earth’s first community was the bacterial colony, and they have existed, seemingly unchanged, for billions of years. The history of life on Earth has numerous key innovations that, once invented, have been reproduced to this day, virtually unchanged. While some inventions have been critical events, there has also been great resistance to change, as biological features are “conserved,” such as DNA, metabolic processes, complex cells, multicellularity, and body plans (“phyla” for animals and “divisions” for plants). The first product of human craftsmanship that survived for anthropologists to study is the Acheulean hand axe, which was made the same way for more than one million years. Artifacts are cultural indicators, and human culture may have changed little during that “boring million years”, as humans found what worked and did not change it.

With the rise of behavioral modernity, humanity’s toolsets dramatically changed, and today’s scientific thought on the matter is that humans were likely as intelligent 60,000 years ago as they are today, and maybe even smarter. From hunter-gatherers to the first farmers to the first professions to today’s world, what has separated those stages of the human journey have been surplus energy and tool sophistication, not innate human intelligence. While innovation has been critical to the rise of humanity to planetary dominance, there has also been the inertia of not modifying what has proven to work, particularly when the margin for survival is thin. Somewhat paradoxically, key innovations, whether they were by life or humans, have generally come from the fringes, when an innovation enhanced the survival prospects of marginal actors, who could then dominate.

In hunter-gatherer societies, innovations were always risky; the hunter-gatherer toolset was simple and rarely changed. With the rise of settled life, primarily because plants were domesticated, then innovation dramatically accelerated. Selective breeding, metallurgy, cities, professions, literacy, and empires arose with a humanity that could stay in one place, collect possessions, and easily communicate. Humanity’s collective intelligence and toolset raced ahead in ways that a hunter-gatherer would have never imagined. That trend further accelerated when the energy of fossil fuels was tapped, which led to features of industrial life that were similarly unimaginable to peoples of agrarian civilizations. What I am doing as I write this, typing in words that I can publish to a global audience in seconds, was similarly unimaginable just two centuries ago, and unimaginable to my grandfather when he was growing up. I may have obtained some writing genes from him, but a century ago, in his wildest dreams, he could not imagine what I am doing today. The changes that he saw in his lifetime are hard to believe even for me. He lived in sod hut as a child, and one of his sons helped put men on the Moon. I witnessed his difficulty in relinquishing the mores of his agrarian conditioning, which included its rigid social roles for the sexes.

Innovators often struggled with inertia, suppression, and theft, and relatively few innovations become viable. In a world of scarcity and fear, innovations rarely received fair hearings, or anything that does not align with orthodoxy. There have been understandable reasons for some of that, but the failure to receive a fair hearing might be humanity’s primary existential risk today.

We’ll see how much it all changes by the time I publish it, likely this month.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd March 2021 at 16:47.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd March 2021), Harmony (6th March 2021), Joseph McAree (22nd March 2021), Reinhard (5th March 2021), Servant Limestone (5th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd March 2021)

33. Link to Post #9217
    Thanks

Hi:

Since I decided to take a year off to write, in the wake of losing my job, I have been doing a lot of conceptual work on my big essay revision, thinking about it, reading gobs of material, and not really getting too much writing done on it. This has been my style for many years.

I can tell that I did it as a child, as much as a child can, as I devoured books and encyclopedias (the tabloids that my mother brought home comprised merely more grist for the mill). I was a comprehensivist in training, but didn’t know what that was until 2003, when I was introduced to Fuller’s work. I was an information and learning junkie, and what I did in my life, and professionally, was load up on as much information as I could, and let it gestate. It was only after those processes that I could see the big picture, and that was when my creative ability came into play, as I could design a system in a flash. It was not always a comfortable process, as I could almost overload myself, but I learned to trust the process. I learned that in time, it would all begin to fit together, I would see the big picture, and sometimes a new picture that had not been seen before.

In forming their hypotheses, scientists often do something similar. They take in all the known facts relating to something, whether it was cellular or galactic processes, and then they would come up with a hypothesis that connected all of those dots, in a quest for causation and experiments that would either falsify or confirm the hypothesis. It is not an easy trick. Confirmation is always tentative, as the next experiment could falsify the hypothesis, while falsification is usually fatal, particularly if repeatedly produced via different experiments.

Lately, I have been studying a pretty vast range of material, including:
    • Evolutionary dynamics, from subcellular to ecosystem levels;
    • The Scientific Revolution;
    • The Industrial Revolution;
    • Cosmology;
    • Anthropology, particularly early civilizations (I just finished this book for instance);
    • Science, in theory and practice.

My pattern has been that when I am in the ingestion and digestion process (which never really ends), I don’t get much writing done, but when that is finished, I then go on a writing tear. I am getting close to going on that tear. Right now, I have the Scientific Revolution material close to where I want it to be in my head, and right now, I am rolling around where I will put it. Some will go in my upcoming essay on having a fair hearing, some will go into the big essay’s early chapters, and some will go into my rise of Europe chapter. None of it will change my essay’s thrust, but just go broader and deeper into certain topics. The early chapters, some of which will be new, and the human journey chapters, particularly since the arrival of behaviorally modern humans, will be where the biggest changes to the big essay will be.

The last several chapters of my big essay, beginning with our adventures, is not going to change much. Those chapters comprise most of my original contributions to the issue, and my views have really not changed much for 30 years. About the only real changes have been around the dawning realization on just how monumental the free energy issue really is. If we really had any idea of how big it was, we may have never sallied forth and gotten annihilated. In some ways, our ignorance was a blessing, back in Boston in 1986. Now that I think about it, it is 35 years ago this month when that voice led me to Dennis. Where does a life go? In ways, it is hard to believe that it was 35 years ago. In some ways, it seems like yesterday.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th March 2021 at 16:08.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2021), Bluegreen (7th March 2021), Ernie Nemeth (5th March 2021), Harmony (6th March 2021), Joseph McAree (22nd March 2021), Reinhard (5th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #9218
    Thanks

Hi:

I have to write something. The subject is a close cousin to how the crucified pioneers are buried in obscurity, with their work ultimately stolen by orthodoxy, and it is related to my upcoming fair hearing essay.

When I wrote Brian’s NASA biography, I had him write the sentence on his Martian credentials, as it was his unique distinction. Immediately after publication, a leading space debunker challenged Brian’s Martian credentials, with one of the most idiotic exercises that I ever saw. Mars has been quite the hot topic in the past decade, with Elon Musk and others advocating Martian colonization, robots crisscrossing the Martian surface, and in all of that Sturm und Drang in the past decade over Mars, I have yet to see anybody even mention Brian, who is still the only person officially asked/ordered to go there.

Similarly, I saw Saint Bill recently hold forth on using heat pumps, and the puppet media is following suit, such as this Atlantic article that I just saw. My guess is that Dennis will never be mentioned in all of this “enlightened” talk on heat pumps. Putting the world’s best heating system on people’s homes for free, and then being wiped out in the biggest alternative energy snuff job ever, in Gates’s home town, as he made his first billion, passes in silence. These are surreal times to live in.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2021), Harmony (6th March 2021), Joseph McAree (22nd March 2021), Reinhard (5th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #9219
    Thanks

Hi:

Oh my, there are definitely challenges to writing comprehensively. I have been daisy-chaining into various topics. The Industrial and Scientific revolutions were definitely a big part of Europe’s rise, but in my essay update, I am going to go into more detail on how Europe’s rise really goes back a lot further. The High Middle Ages is when the rise began in earnest, but the Greek and Roman experiences also had their influence. England in 1200 had a higher standard of living than some countries do today, and it was primarily an energy issue, from the watermills to the horse-drawn heavy plow to the exploitation of coal. I have plenty more to write about those days.

Best,

Wade

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), Chris Gilbert (8th March 2021), Joseph McAree (22nd March 2021), wegge (8th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #9220
    Thanks

Hi:

A pal sent me a link to this this morning. It is about how the UK can get to zero carbon emissions by 2050. I have seen plans such as that for many years, and they are all variations of either the energy runs out or the catastrophic environmental consequences that mandate the great reduction of energy use. That plan is only for the UK, but the UN advocates the same globally. How BP will go carbon neutral remains a mystery. Austerity advocates such as Heinberg have been singing this song for many years.

It is probably easy to imagine how insane it all seems to me. Free energy technology is on the planet and likely older than I am, but crap like that is what sells, or, at least, what the establishment broadcasts. How anybody can get behind “visions” like those is beyond me. If 0.01% of the effort spent on those austerity “solutions” was instead devoted to making free energy happen, we would already be there.

Back in the 1970s, those “solutions” were along the lines of what Brian advocated, before he came to realize that it was all too little and too late.

These are thoroughly insane times.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th March 2021 at 21:51.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), Chris Gilbert (8th March 2021), Joseph McAree (22nd March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 535 FirstFirst 1 361 411 451 461 471 511 535 LastLast